²
Mafia Scum
²
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #900 (ISO) » Wed May 22, 2013 5:56 am

Post by ² »

In post 667, orcinus_theoriginal wrote:
In post 663, TiphaineDeath wrote:27 pages...
1 day...
Everyone hates me...
Don't you people have lives?
I'm sorry but I really don't have time to read all this tonight, I'll figure it out tomorrow.
VOTE: TD

Nacho you're like. Wrong.
Good. We'll be voting TD as well unless f has a good reason not to.

- b
TiphaineDeath
TiphaineDeath
Mafia Scum
TiphaineDeath
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #901 (ISO) » Wed May 22, 2013 6:09 am

Post by TiphaineDeath »

Ok, I'm back, I am going to explain this to you all one more time and if you can't figure out the bloody obviousness of it all I'm going to give up because you're all a bunch of bloody dumbfucks.

Fact the first: I have never been in a game where scum fake claim miller early. After an investigation, sure, but I have never seen the gambit actually happen.
Fact the second: Nacho voting sven for his miller claim felt horribly opportunistic because of fact one.
Fact the third: When Nacho presented me evidence that this kind of thing does in fact occur, occurred in a game he was in, and is not a myth perpetuated to gain mislynches I FOUND THIS "INTERESTING" AND REMOVED MY VOTE.
Fact the fourth: The way sven is playing out this miller claim is not town. His multiple if I was scum if I was town posts really ping the scumdar for me, thus I voted him. I completely disagree with the stated fact that any miller claim creates wifom, that's bullshit.
Fact the fifth: This game moved so fast that when I got back from rehearsal last night I saw much more than I expected, some votes on me, and was already under an awful lot of outside the game pressure. This is not an excuse for that terrible post, merely an explanation.

Now that I'm done yelling at the people voting me, maybe I can worry about the rest of this stupid thread.

I'll admit to some amount of skimming here, I'm doing my best to read it all, but honestly a day and a half for this much is not reasonable. My best work comes from re-reads anyway so I'll work with what I've got for now. Aside from the sven scumishness two things stand out to me from the rest of this, post number 588, and 742.

588 screams scum at me. I don't know if this is completely true, see aformentioned skimming, but it feels like ghostlin is rehashing a bunch of points other people have made to make them look like his own thoughts. do not like this.

742 on the other hand earns my vote. We have self centered, wifom based, wagon hopping. If that isn't a bloody scumtell I don't know what is. And if you call omgus on me so help me I will reach throught he computer and punch you in the nose. You do not get to get off with that kind of bull because you happen to be voting the guy who caught you at it.

Vote Varsoon
Chaos, Panic, Disorder, my work here is done.

Credo-Supra-Veritate
²
²
Mafia Scum
²
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #902 (ISO) » Wed May 22, 2013 6:11 am

Post by ² »

In post 810, Nachomamma8 wrote:This is TD's response to orc asking him to vote Sven. While he could have sheeped, could have said "ok, cool", he looked through the thread again, found a better vote. Yeah, it's strange that he's voting for me and not for orc, but I like that he at least made an attempt on independent thought.
What independent thought?

- b
²
²
Mafia Scum
²
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #903 (ISO) » Wed May 22, 2013 6:13 am

Post by ² »

In post 810, Nachomamma8 wrote:That being said, I don't really mind votes on him; he just seems like a slow start player in general, so I'll be much more interested in things once he posts his catchup.
You don't really mind votes on him? How is that compatible with town reading him? Why don't you just explicitly admit that you're wrong with your read on him?

- b
Nachomamma8
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Devil in the Details

Post Post #904 (ISO) » Wed May 22, 2013 6:15 am

Post by Nachomamma8 »

In post 903, ² wrote:
In post 810, Nachomamma8 wrote:That being said, I don't really mind votes on him; he just seems like a slow start player in general, so I'll be much more interested in things once he posts his catchup.
You don't really mind votes on him? How is that compatible with town reading him? Why don't you just explicitly admit that you're wrong with your read on him?

- b
You are really trying my patience, buldey.
"Playing with Nacho is like playing with a religious conservative." ~UncertainKitten

-- Fate, Vanilla Townie, was brutally stabbed by a throwing sword in endgame.
²
²
Mafia Scum
²
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #905 (ISO) » Wed May 22, 2013 6:16 am

Post by ² »

In post 856, BeautyAndTheBeast wrote:and buldey left out a huge response to the middle of his catch up yesterday, things I would think that he would respond to
I did leave it out, and I was going to respond to it, but f said she already pressured you on gchat so I figured I'd leave it be. I already pointed out what stood out to me.

- b
²
²
Mafia Scum
²
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #906 (ISO) » Wed May 22, 2013 6:18 am

Post by ² »

In post 862, BeautyAndTheBeast wrote:
In post 859, ² wrote:
In post 516, BeautyAndTheBeast wrote:I am too tired and still feeling bad to really fight so I prefer to let majiffy do it if he scumreads buldey cos I don't think he can really read you
I'll almost guarantee that he will scum read me even if the two of you are town - that's sort of what he does.

- b
no it isn't

he prefers to work with you

and you work with him when you get a town read
Maybe I was biased because he has been scum the last trillion games we have played together, and he has been trying to get me lynched in all of them. Either way, I'm convinced that the two of you are town because he's not being a lazy fuck, and his reads are in accordance with mine.

- b
²
²
Mafia Scum
²
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #907 (ISO) » Wed May 22, 2013 6:20 am

Post by ² »

In post 867, Nachomamma8 wrote:
In post 865, ² wrote:
In post 527, Nachomamma8 wrote:I don't like how buldermar responded to my Cabd town read. I don't like his vote on TD.
I think didn't actually get around to putting down the vote, but what do you dislike about these two things?

- b
You asked me about my Cabd read. I quoted some old reasoning about it, asked why you disagreed. You told me my read on him wasn't that strong, and made a case on TD. Do you see the problem with that?
I thought I already explained why I mixed up the two at the time. What is it that you think the problem is exactly?

- b
²
²
Mafia Scum
²
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #908 (ISO) » Wed May 22, 2013 6:21 am

Post by ² »

In post 868, orcinus_theoriginal wrote:Oh right, 2 is scum reading TD too

Hmm

I wonder...
You wonder what? You do realize that I identified him as scum long before you guys were even ready to entertain that idea?

- b
²
²
Mafia Scum
²
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #909 (ISO) » Wed May 22, 2013 6:24 am

Post by ² »

In post 881, Nachomamma8 wrote:whoops
But if you want me to stop being an idiot, actually post something with any semblance of being town.
I'm just going to trust that you'll eventually quit being an idiot.

- b
²
²
Mafia Scum
²
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #910 (ISO) » Wed May 22, 2013 6:25 am

Post by ² »

In post 883, Nachomamma8 wrote:buldey would understand
I don't understand it. She didn't even participate in that game.

- b
²
²
Mafia Scum
²
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #911 (ISO) » Wed May 22, 2013 6:26 am

Post by ² »

In post 885, Nachomamma8 wrote:buldey was mentored in that game, so his catching me as SK wasn't clean.
What the fuck? No I fucking wasn't. I identified you on my own, which I'm positive she can confirm.

Also fuck you for trying to discredit me in this manner.
Nachomamma8
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Devil in the Details

Post Post #912 (ISO) » Wed May 22, 2013 6:26 am

Post by Nachomamma8 »

Er, felice.
"Playing with Nacho is like playing with a religious conservative." ~UncertainKitten

²
²
Mafia Scum
²
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #913 (ISO) » Wed May 22, 2013 6:28 am

Post by ² »

In post 904, Nachomamma8 wrote:
In post 903, ² wrote:

- b
You are really trying my patience, buldey.
Likewise, but I'll return the favor of love and deal with it. If you were Majiffy I would be applying caps lock by now.

- b
²
²
Mafia Scum
²
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #914 (ISO) » Wed May 22, 2013 6:30 am

Post by ² »

In post 912, Nachomamma8 wrote:Er, felice.
Go reread the fucking game then. You're just being butthurt because your SK game was so transparent. Only after the game finished when I talked to raven did she claim to have also identified you as SK because you supposedly dropped your "killer-role-tells". Nothing that Felice said or did influenced my read on you, which should be evident from the scum quick topic.
Nachomamma8
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Devil in the Details

Post Post #915 (ISO) » Wed May 22, 2013 6:31 am

Post by Nachomamma8 »

In post 914, ² wrote:Go reread the fucking game then. You're just being butthurt because your SK game was so transparent. Only after the game finished when I talked to raven did she claim to have also identified you as SK because you supposedly dropped your "killer-role-tells". Nothing that Felice said or did influenced my read on you, which should be evident from the scum quick topic.
sorry, unfair.
but I don't really think that it's relevant to this game.
are you caught up?

²
²
Mafia Scum
²
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #916 (ISO) » Wed May 22, 2013 6:36 am

Post by ² »

I'm going to eat and then do something useful in this game to satisfy Nacho's needs.
Nachomamma8
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Devil in the Details

Post Post #917 (ISO) » Wed May 22, 2013 6:37 am

Post by Nachomamma8 »

>.>

RachMarie
RachMarie
HUGS ♥
RachMarie
HUGS ♥
HUGS ♥

Post Post #918 (ISO) » Wed May 22, 2013 6:38 am

Post by RachMarie »

no comment there though I will point out that Nacho did not replace Sex this time :P
BRAND NEW Get to know me http://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.php?f=61&t=69243
Like the phoenix I am rising from the ashes
chilledtea: We played bad on day 2 when we lynched rach.

YT Channel https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC0psF_ ... Jpw/videos
²
²
Mafia Scum
²
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #919 (ISO) » Wed May 22, 2013 6:38 am

Post by ² »

In post 915, Nachomamma8 wrote:
In post 914, ² wrote:Go reread the fucking game then. You're just being butthurt because your SK game was so transparent. Only after the game finished when I talked to raven did she claim to have also identified you as SK because you supposedly dropped your "killer-role-tells". Nothing that Felice said or did influenced my read on you, which should be evident from the scum quick topic.
sorry, unfair.
but I don't really think that it's relevant to this game.
are you caught up?
Not fully, but sorta. Still have some things to do.

- b
TiphaineDeath
TiphaineDeath
Mafia Scum
TiphaineDeath
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #920 (ISO) » Wed May 22, 2013 6:38 am

Post by TiphaineDeath »

Town rage by 2.
Chaos, Panic, Disorder, my work here is done.

Credo-Supra-Veritate
Nachomamma8
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Devil in the Details

Post Post #921 (ISO) » Wed May 22, 2013 6:53 am

Post by Nachomamma8 »

First of all, your read was oriented completely around TD-me-mollie-orc, things like that. You ignored the Varsoon situation completely, and you found nothing to comment on from anyone else. What do you think of everyone else?
In post 844, ² wrote:I was mostly concerned with how mollie didn't have any clear read on our slot. First she simultanously read me as town and f as scum. Then she simultanously read me as town and scum. Usually she has a clear read, even when she's wrong.
Why did this concern you? Was there a game you played with mollie-scum where she didn't have a clear read on you?
In post 848, ² wrote:If you didn't already, please clarify.

- b
I asked you what you thought of her, saw nothing. What do you think of her and her specifically?
In post 850, ² wrote:Which I did. She told me that the two of you had a run in, that Nacho decided we're scum and that orc wants us to vote varsoom, who went on a wall-posting spree overnight with utterly bizarre stuff. I then told her I'd be reading and she told me she'd not be posting for a while.
And you not commenting on Varsoon at all but commenting on us, commenting on me. That was suspicious. It shows you're more concerned about fixing your rep than looking for the scum you're supposed to be finding.
In post 859, ² wrote:I'll almost guarantee that he will scum read me even if the two of you are town - that's sort of what he does.
This seemed strange, considering your immediate townread on Majiffy after. I felt like you were preemptively defending against the Majiffy scumread, especially since I don't remember him ever calling you scum except when he was scum and being an idiot.
In post 880, ² wrote:What can I do to help you stop being an idiot?
You usually know when I'm empty shit-talking.
You know that I'm not sure of a scumread on you two or I wouldn't be afraid to tunnel the shit out of you.
In post 899, ² wrote:Nacho, how the fuck can you be town reading this?
This question is very, very late. You never followed up when you mixed him and Cabd up before.
In post 902, ² wrote:What independent thought?
Read his most recent post that's not "town rage".
In post 903, ² wrote:You don't really mind votes on him? How is that compatible with town reading him? Why don't you just explicitly admit that you're wrong with your read on him?
My townread on him until recently had to make a lot of inferences. Since he's not as bleedingly town as others, I would rather people like orc put on TD votes instead of Varsoon votes, for example.
In post 907, ² wrote:I thought I already explained why I mixed up the two at the time. What is it that you think the problem is exactly?
Lack of followup. You were like "whoops, wrong one". And the fact that you didn't notice you mixed them up until I pointed out you did showed me that you sure as hell didn't read my reasoning for him being town. But mostly, it was the lack of followup.
In post 911, ² wrote:What the fuck? No I fucking wasn't. I identified you on my own, which I'm positive she can confirm.

Also fuck you for trying to discredit me in this manner.
Sorry, I fucked up. But did you really think that I was trying to discredit your town game?

Nachomamma8
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Devil in the Details

Post Post #922 (ISO) » Wed May 22, 2013 6:54 am

Post by Nachomamma8 »

In post 920, TiphaineDeath wrote:Town rage by 2.
This rage is not indicative of alignment since it had to do with something outside of the game.
He had a right to be annoyed with that, but I don't see why he would be more likely to hold his tongue as scum.

Nachomamma8
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Devil in the Details

Post Post #923 (ISO) » Wed May 22, 2013 6:57 am

Post by Nachomamma8 »

I also don't understand why ffery stopped posting. Taking a step back? Cool. Completely vanishing before she gives out her complete read set? Bad.

Svenskt Stål
Svenskt Stål
Mafia Scum
Svenskt Stål
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #924 (ISO) » Wed May 22, 2013 7:13 am

Post by Svenskt Stål »

so i am never reading pages 9-37 except skimming

jfc this game moves fast

also, if scum wins this then i will eat my hat.

just keep this up for days and scum wont be able to, also.. nacho+orc+2+batb seems town so gl hf

happy wifom attack

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”