NY 164: Maniacal Street Mafia (Anticlimatically finished.)

Syryana
Syryana
He/Him
Always Andy
Syryana
He/Him
Always Andy
Always Andy
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #2200 (ISO) » Tue May 21, 2013 10:53 pm

Post by Syryana »

Hello Seanald. Who are your scumreads and brief reasoning why?

PS: I'll answer you if you answer me
In the timeless words of a great and revered man: "Blow it out your ass."
A hydra of Rift Adrift, Oil Tycoons and Trust Fund. "In the Oil Rift we Trust."
Baby Spice
Baby Spice
Mafia Scum
Baby Spice
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2201 (ISO) » Tue May 21, 2013 11:01 pm

Post by Baby Spice »

Hey Syry, what part of Nacho telling outright lies makes me scum?
I don't know what annoys me more. Bad Harry Potter fan fiction that gets the facts right, or good Harry Potter fan fiction that doesn't.

Sometimes, when I say "I'm okay", I want someone to give me a hug and say, "Let's watch Doctor Who"
Slandaar
Slandaar
Survivor
Slandaar
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2202 (ISO) » Tue May 21, 2013 11:15 pm

Post by Slandaar »

The part where I explained how lurking/being useless as town helps scum and you were like 'lol 2000posts says otherwise'
Slandaar
Slandaar
Survivor
Slandaar
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2203 (ISO) » Tue May 21, 2013 11:30 pm

Post by Slandaar »

Thor is scum because hes a clever guy and the way he tried to nitpick me is astonishingly bad.

Sland: Nacho thinks Massclaim helps scum
Thor: no he never said that
Sland: well he said its terrible for town so he must also think it helps scum
Thor: nope
Sland: Examples of any situation where what I say doesn't apply
Thor: WELL THIS ONE TIME IN BAND CAMP
Thor: See Sland I told you I could do it!
Sland: good job Thor you showed me! Now die.

His examples don't apply and are absolutely terrible. It shows that he nitpicked my wording ridiculously for no actual reason other than to try to show me in a bad light.

Why is nitpicking scummy? because it is not legitimate scumhunting it is fake.

Also realise Thor subconsciously (or consciously) knows he is wrong when he said:
In post 2040, Thor665 wrote: But this is all silly debate at this stage - I just wanted to show I could do it.
See how he is no longer arguing what I said is wrong? he is just saying he wanted to show he could show examples of where his argument applies? (which are completely awful examples have I said that?)

Now lynch him.
Syryana
Syryana
He/Him
Always Andy
Syryana
He/Him
Always Andy
Always Andy
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #2204 (ISO) » Tue May 21, 2013 11:48 pm

Post by Syryana »

Spoiler: 2197
In post 2197, Baby Spice wrote:
In post 2186, Nachomamma8 wrote:I don't know why the fuck it matters who he votes before he says he's bussing everyone, but the fact that she latches onto THIS and ignores bacde making the bussing claim as town is complete and fucking bullshit. She'd notice in the other game that Bacde didn't go on a gigantic bussing spree and push his partners like he's pushing me here
then i found bacde making the bussing joke in another game
does she pay attention to it?
nope
Hello Liar.
I'm making the assumption here that "other game" is State Farm Mafia, that you linked below. What in the above paragraph is a lie?
Mini 1433 wrote:
In post 0, Jake from State Farm wrote:11. Zdenek (Xegarus) - Mafia Goon - Lynched Day 2
<snip

6. Bacde - Mafia Goon - Lynched Day 3
In post 5, Bacde wrote:
Vote: Xegarus
In post 12, Bacde wrote:
In post 8, Doctor Zoidberg MD wrote:What the scum is bus'ing already? Lemme help.

VOTE: Xegarus

-DGB
might as well bus my whole team

Vote: Zoidberg
Where in here does it say he is bussing everyone? Exactly what little bit of hidden text?
He doesn't, so Nacho Lie #1.
Um, it looks to me like he says "might as well bus my whole team" not a half dozen lines above this
In post 2059, Nachomamma8 wrote: Zoidberg wasn't scum?
As I pointed out at the time, he wasn't voting Zoiderg, so your very question becomes lie #2
He voted Zoidberg-town when he made the joke

Your quoted text in #2170 does not aply, as it is not Bacde making a bussing joke. So to claim it does apply, and that it is a bussing joke become lies #3, and #4.
Him claiming his partners is in a pool of four people isn't a bus?

I strongly suspect that you do know exactly why it matters who Bacde was voting before he made that bussing joke, as it is a central point to my entire arguement, something that I believe abundantly clear. So that becomes lie #6
Where'd lie number 5 go? And how does you suspecting something to be true make Nacho a liar?

Oh, perpetual catch-up huh. Lie #7. Especially funny as you had to back 1,400 posts to find it.
I believe the point Nacho was trying to make is that you claimed you hadn't yet caught up to the game as of that post (after posting three more "I'm catching up" posts prior and even more after) and nothing you've said since has indicated you ever did.

In post 2186, Nachomamma8 wrote:Potshot when I'm gone for literally two days.
Hmm, looks. Posted Thursday #841, me post #1128 that he had been seen, Nacho posted #1130 on Sunday. Thursday to Sunday is literally two days how? Ignoring timezones, 65 hours is not literally two days. Lie #8
Okay, 65 =/= 48. So?

In post 2186, Nachomamma8 wrote:Last we hear of the mystical ISO read.
<Cough> #2160 </cough>

Nacho lie #9
But you were ISO'ing Nacho looking for things about Bacde? And you found nothing relevant?
In post 2186, Nachomamma8 wrote:she doesn't bring it up the next day so she could get my partner more easily?
Do I really need to point out that it is still fucking Day one!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Nacho lie#10
Umm.... Grammatically garbled sentences do not lies make.

Wow for one post Nacho, you really told a lot of lies. Lies that are so easy to proove wrong by doing something as stupidly simple as quoting.

But in simple terms, the key elements.

Bacde joked about bussing a scum buddy while bussing a scum buddy.
He joked about it when moving his vote to a townie

Nacho claimed that Bacde wasn't voting a scum buddy at the time. He was.
Nacho claimed that Bacde was bussing everybody. He wasn't.
Nacho claims that it doesn't matter who Bacde was voting at the time. Clearly it does.
Nacho claimed that Bacde had made a bussing joke as town. He didn't.

One thing that I have raised and Nacho has told four different lies about it.
Four.

Bacde joked about bussing in this game while voting Nacho, and had a case/voting history that supports a theory of Bacde bussing in this game.

That Nacho also lied about so many other things in that one post is just amazing.

Dammit. Tried to post this on the computer, got ninja'd without me noticing as I ran off to take one of the kids to his McJob. Realized that I had made a mistake so posted a correction from my phone. Came home to find this post still sitting here. Bah

That post was bunkum. Nacho's "lies" were either nothing of the sort or nitpicky little silly things that have nothing to do with his argument against you. You are more interested in making Nacho out to be a liar than responding to his points against you (all of which you completely ignored). The whole post was a chainsaw.

More votes on BabySpice.

Pedit: Slandaar, I know you really want a Thor lynch, but I don't see it happening today. Get out of the tunnel vote BabySpice. I promise I will cheerfully and thoroughly read your argument against him tomorrow.
In the timeless words of a great and revered man: "Blow it out your ass."
A hydra of Rift Adrift, Oil Tycoons and Trust Fund. "In the Oil Rift we Trust."
Baby Spice
Baby Spice
Mafia Scum
Baby Spice
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2205 (ISO) » Wed May 22, 2013 12:39 am

Post by Baby Spice »

There is no arguement against me.

If there is it's because of Bacde's bussing his scum budy Nacho, and Nacho's lieing about it.

It's really that simple.

But, for my own entertainment, please show what is Bunkum. Please show, with quotes, where Nacho's lies were nothing of the sort.

Please try. Because you can't.

Oh, clever Syry. Adding bolded text to a quote, then hiding that quote in a spoiler so it will be missed. Making it hard to respond too as well.

But since you want to be a complete dick and try such a stunt.

1: Answered in the post you quoted.
2: Lets see, his joke implies that he is currently voting a scum buddy, does it not. He was actually voting a scum buddy, was he not. But really, is there a point to saying what he exactly said a few lines above, and trying to cast doubt on what he meant? This is what I meant by quotes.
3: As I said, he was voting a scum budy when he made the joke. He then went on to vote someone else. What part of a simple fucking timeline do you not understand?
4: Do you see a bussing joke in that post that Nacho quoted? DO YOU????? Of course you fucking don't because there isn't one there.
5: Ok, counting fail. Do you honestly think that Nacho didn't realize what it mattered? Do you honestly think he is that stupid? That he really couldn't follow a straight line arguement to see the logical conclusion?
6: Um, ok so you decided to tell fibs as well. Or did you not bother to look. Two comments, refering to a block of ten pages in the middle of the game. While I was dealing with the current game state.
7: Ok, since I need to explain this. Literally two days would be 48 hours. Maybe even 50 at a stretch. Not 65. 65 is far more like three days. But really, you don't see how his point is crap, is wrong, and then he exagerates to try and make me look bad. That would be a lie on his part by any definition.
8: Ok, this one I might chalk up to a misunderstanding. I was iso'ing Nacho trying to look for something to make him town, especially with reference to what Bacde was saying. It was never to make a case on him, but to try and clear him of being Bacde's scum buddy and bussing target. However, his contention that I never mentioned my iso on him after a certain post is clearly a lie.
9: That is not a gramatically garbled sentence. That is a sentence where Nacho forgot what day it is while making the post. To me, that reads like someone faking a scum read on someone and screwing up while making stuff up.

10: So you admit that Bacde joked about bussing a scum buddy while making a scum buddy then?

Do you know what the town response from Nacho would have been. "I doubt it means anything" Do you know what Nacho's actual response was. Four seperate lies to try and discredit what I have found. That is not a town reaction to anything.

Let me repeat that:
Nacho's reactions were not a town reaction.

Now, for future reference, please stop asking questions when the answers are in the fucking post you are quoting. It is the most annoying tactic any body can try to pull off.
I don't know what annoys me more. Bad Harry Potter fan fiction that gets the facts right, or good Harry Potter fan fiction that doesn't.

Sometimes, when I say "I'm okay", I want someone to give me a hug and say, "Let's watch Doctor Who"
Baby Spice
Baby Spice
Mafia Scum
Baby Spice
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2206 (ISO) » Wed May 22, 2013 12:49 am

Post by Baby Spice »

You know what, fuck this shit.
I'm being baited with a huge pet peeve by multiple people and I am not going to stand for it.

Mastin replace me out please
before I respond with something I might regret.

Slandaar
Slandaar
Survivor
Slandaar
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2207 (ISO) » Wed May 22, 2013 1:19 am

Post by Slandaar »

If its a huge pet peeve which noone knows about then they can't be doing it to bait you. (because they don't know it annoys you)

The bolded text is annoying, yes, was his intention to make it hard for you to respond? No. Hes just quite new and it is a common thing among newer players to do similar things until someone tells them its annoying at which point they can begin to break the habit.

I hope you can take a break, calm down, and see this.
BeautyAndTheBeast
BeautyAndTheBeast
Mafia Scum
BeautyAndTheBeast
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2208 (ISO) » Wed May 22, 2013 2:02 am

Post by BeautyAndTheBeast »

In post 2204, Slandaar wrote:Thor is scum because hes a clever guy and the way he tried to nitpick me is astonishingly bad.

Sland: Nacho thinks Massclaim helps scum
Thor: no he never said that
Sland: well he said its terrible for town so he must also think it helps scum
Thor: nope
Sland: Examples of any situation where what I say doesn't apply
Thor: WELL THIS ONE TIME IN BAND CAMP

Thor: See Sland I told you I could do it!
Sland: good job Thor you showed me! Now die.

His examples don't apply and are absolutely terrible. It shows that he nitpicked my wording ridiculously for no actual reason other than to try to show me in a bad light.

Why is nitpicking scummy? because it is not legitimate scumhunting it is fake.

Also realise Thor subconsciously (or consciously) knows he is wrong when he said:
In post 2040, Thor665 wrote: But this is all silly debate at this stage - I just wanted to show I could do it.
See how he is no longer arguing what I said is wrong? he is just saying he wanted to show he could show examples of where his argument applies? (which are completely awful examples have I said that?)

Now lynch him.
wrt the bold: I laughed

slaandy I am seeing the same thing with thor. I want him lynched lynched lynched and more lynched. I want to feast on his bones.

but I don't think it is going to happen today

who else is on your radar
Kublai Khan
Kublai Khan
Khan Man
Kublai Khan
Khan Man
Khan Man

Post Post #2209 (ISO) » Wed May 22, 2013 2:16 am

Post by Kublai Khan »

VOTE: Baby Spice
Occasionally intellectually honest

Black Lives Matter
Get vaccinated
BeautyAndTheBeast
BeautyAndTheBeast
Mafia Scum
BeautyAndTheBeast
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2210 (ISO) » Wed May 22, 2013 2:39 am

nacho the thing that is worrying me about you is the lack of continuity or connectivity of your thoughts

it is hard to explain. I am finding myself not wanting to follow you in this game as much as I would like. we are simply not on the same page.

I actually understand why spice girl was looking into the whole bussing comment that bc made cos the same thought crossed my mind. but bc will say shit like that as scum or town it is a null tell for him.

I am townreading bc cos his thought processes match my own at the same time I am reading the thread. if he is scum in this game it will take a crowbar to pry me off of him in the future when we start thinking alike cos that would be something that has never happened before this extensively.

slaandy I don't think sylacious is new to mafia at all. so I can't follow that thought process

spice girl's frustration looks like town frustration. not interested in her lynch

eta: kubbles why
Kublai Khan
Kublai Khan
Khan Man
Kublai Khan
Khan Man
Khan Man

Post Post #2211 (ISO) » Wed May 22, 2013 3:16 am

Post by Kublai Khan »

In post 2211, BeautyAndTheBeast wrote:eta: kubbles why
I'm not answering to that name.

Black Lives Matter
Get vaccinated
BeautyAndTheBeast
BeautyAndTheBeast
Mafia Scum
BeautyAndTheBeast
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2212 (ISO) » Wed May 22, 2013 3:29 am

lol normally I would find this slightly sus if you did not make a point earlier to correct bulb's name in 1 of your posts

so, okay

Kublai Khan why
Kublai Khan
Kublai Khan
Khan Man
Kublai Khan
Khan Man
Khan Man

Post Post #2213 (ISO) » Wed May 22, 2013 4:01 am

Post by Kublai Khan »

In post 2213, BeautyAndTheBeast wrote:Kublai Khan why
Active lurking
Pushing a wagon that she's not on
Poor defense to accusations
Emotional manipulation

The second one is the big one for me.

Black Lives Matter
Get vaccinated
mastin2
mastin2
The Second Coming
mastin2
The Second Coming
The Second Coming

Post Post #2214 (ISO) » Wed May 22, 2013 4:10 am

Post by mastin2 »

In post 2207, Baby Spice wrote:Mastin replace me out please before I respond with something I might regret.
*sigh*

Alright, noted.

Now seeking a Baby Spice replacement. >_<

But on a more pleasant note,
ThAdmiral
replaces
Hanzo_5

Edit:
And now,
penguin_alien
replaces
Baby Spice
effective upon posting!

<<< As support to rally against
Desperado
begins to waver, so too does those for
Nachomamma8
. However, both on them remain the dominant focus, albeit slightly lessened from before. Largely, the citizenship has scattered their accusations, going after trivial pursuits which gain them no support.

...With one exception:

Baby Spice
comes under considerable amount of pressure, and as she amounts argument after argument, her frustration builds to the point of no return, and she snaps.

"SCREW THIS!" she shouts.

She storms off, and grabs onto a nearby spectator, who had loosely been watching for a few minutes, Alison L. Ien. Garbed in black and white, Baby Spice uttered the natural response to the person to become her replacement.

"They're
your
problem now, Penguin!"

"...Penguin?"

As the group accepts "
penguin_alien
" into their midsts, weak whispers escape
Hanzo_5
's mouth about a man named
ThAdmiral
, which is taken as him naming his successor. >>>

Forty-forth Votecount
:
(
AKA, the "Our list of
allies
replacements grows thin" votecount
)

Desperado - 5 (Cephrir, Om the Destroyer, ArcAngel9, Thor665, Bulbazak)

Nachomamma8 - 5 (Red Ryu, Seanald, CrashTextDummie, penguin_alien, Desperado)

Baby Spice - 3 (Nachomamma8, Syryana, Kublai Khan)
fuzzybutternut - 2 (thezmon221, Oversoul)
Om the Destroyer - 1 (fuzzybutternut)
BeautyAndTheBeast - 1 (Nero Cain)
Thor665 - 1 (Slandaar)
ArcAngel9 - 1 (Bacde)
Nero Cain - 1 (BeautyAndTheBeast)

Not Voting - 4 (ThAdmiral, EddieFenix, Amethyst Kitty, PeregrineV)

With
players alive, it's
to lynch.

If deadline were to hit now, Desperado would be lynched.

New deadline is Tuesday, May 28th, @ 12:30 PM PST, which is in (expired on 2013-05-28 12:31:59).

Nero Cain is V/LA until Thursday, May 23rd.
fuzzybutternut is V/LA until Thursday, May 23rd.

Spoiler: changes from last official votecount
Desperado - 5 (
Nachomamma8
Syryana
, Cephrir, Om the Destroyer, ArcAngel9, Thor665, Bulbazak)
Nachomamma8 - 5 (Red Ryu, Seanald, CrashTextDummie,
Baby Spice
penguin_alien, Desperado,
BeautyAndTheBeast
)
fuzzybutternut - 2 (thezmon221, Oversoul)
Oversoul - 0 (
Kublai Khan
)
BeautyAndTheBeast - 1 (Nero Cain)
Om the Destroyer - 1 (fuzzybutternut)
Thor665 - 1 (Slandaar)
ArcAngel9 - 1 (Bacde)
Nero Cain - 1 (
BeautyAndTheBeast
)
Baby Spice - 3 (
Nachomamma8
Syryana
Kublai Khan
)

Not Voting - 4 (
Hanzo_5
ThAdmiral, EddieFenix, Amethyst Kitty, PeregrineV)

Spoiler: Player Vote History
Mac | thezmon221: Red Ryu | fuzzybutternut
CrashTextDummie: Oversoul->DLG->Nachomamma8
Cephrir: Oversoul->BeautyAndTheBeast->Unvote->fuzzybutternut->Desperado
Nachomamma8: Oversoul->Desperado->Baby Spice
DLG | PeregrineV: ArcAngel9 | Unvote
Nero Cain: Oversoul->EddieFenix->Oversoul->Nachomamma8->BeautyAndTheBeast
Bacde: Nachomamma8->BeautyAndTheBeast->EddieFenix->Nachomamma8->Desperado->ArcAngel9
EddieFenix: BeautyAndTheBeast->Bulbazak->Nachomamma8->Unvote
Bulbazak: Oversoul->Om the Destroyer->Red Ryu->Bacde->Desperado
Thor665: Red Ryu->BeautyAndTheBeast->Red Ryu
Red Ryu: Nachomamma8
Syryana: Red Ryu->ArcAngel9->Desperado->Baby Spice
Desperado: DLG->Nachomamma8->ArcAngel9->Nachomamma8
Baby Spice | penguin_alien: Red Ryu->Cephrir->Nachomamma8 |
Slandaar: Nachomamma8->Thor665
Oversoul: Red Ryu->Nachomamma8->fuzzybutternut
Seanald: Nachomamma8
ActionDan
Hanzo_5
ThAdmiral:
fuzzybutternut: Oversoul->Cephrir->Bulbazak->Om the Desroyer
Kublai Khan: BeautyAndTheBeast->Red Ryu->Oversoul->Baby Spice
Amethyst Kitty: Nachomamma8->Cephrir->Nachomamma8->Unvote
BeautyAndTheBeast: Cephrir->Nachomamma8->Unvote->Cephrir->Nachomamma8->Unvote->Cephrir->Nachomamma8->Cephrir->Nachomamma8->Unvote->Oversoul->Nachomamma8->Nero Cain
Om the Destroyer: Red Ryu->BeautyAndTheBeast->Bulbazak->Bacde->Bulbazak->Bacde->Nachomamma8->Desperado
ArcAngel9: Red Ryu->Desperado

Spoiler: Voting History
On Mon, May 5/06/13 @ 12:43p,
Oversoul
votes
Red Ryu
in post 202.
On Mon, May 5/06/13 @ 12:47p,
Nachomamma8
votes
Oversoul
in post 206.
On Mon, May 5/06/13 @ 01:08p,
CrashTextDummie
votes
Oversoul
in post 211.
On Mon, May 5/06/13 @ 01:32p,
Nero Cain
votes
Oversoul
in post 218.
On Mon, May 5/06/13 @ 01:37p,
Cephrir
votes
Oversoul
in post 219.
On Mon, May 5/06/13 @ 02:45p,
Bulbazak
votes
Oversoul
in post 237.
On Mon, May 5/06/13 @ 02:56p,
Om the Destroyer
votes
Red Ryu
in post 250.
On Mon, May 5/06/13 @ 04:58p,
BeautyAndTheBeast
votes
Cephrir
in post 301.
On Mon, May 5/06/13 @ 05:38p,
Om the Destroyer
unvotes
Red Ryu
and votes
BeautyAndTheBeast
in post 323.
On Mon, May 5/06/13 @ 05:42p,
Cephrir
unvotes
Oversoul
and votes
BeautyAndTheBeast
in post 327.
On Mon, May 5/06/13 @ 07:04p,
fuzzybutternut
votes
Oversoul
in post 361.
On Mon, May 5/06/13 @ 07:42p,
Bacde
votes
Nachomamma8
in post 388.
On Mon, May 5/06/13 @ 08:14p,
Bacde
votes
BeautyAndTheBeast
in post 406.
On Mon, May 5/06/13 @ 08:36p,
fuzzybutternut
votes
Cephrir
in post 414.
On Mon, May 5/06/13 @ 08:43p,
EddieFenix
votes
BeautyAndTheBeast
in post 415.
On Mon, May 5/06/13 @ 08:58p,
Nero Cain
votes
EddieFenix
in post 418.
On Mon, May 5/06/13 @ 09:08p,
Red Ryu
votes
Nachomamma8
in post 423.
On Mon, May 5/06/13 @ 09:13p,
Bacde
votes
EddieFenix
in post 427.
On Mon, May 5/06/13 @ 09:55p,
Nero Cain
votes
Oversoul
in post 564.
On Tue, May 5/07/13 @ 09:23a,
DLG
votes
ArcAngel9
in post 494.
On Tue, May 5/07/13 @ 06:14p,
Bacde
votes
Nachomamma8
in post 587.
On Tue, May 5/07/13 @ 08:41p,
Thor665
votes
Red Ryu
in post 600.
On Tue, May 5/07/13 @ 09:12p,
Nero Cain
votes
Nachomamma8
in post 614.
On Tue, May 5/07/13 @ 09:26p,
BeautyAndTheBeast
votes
Nachomamma8
in post 620.
On Tue, May 5/07/13 @ 09:43p,
Amethyst Kitty
votes
Nachomamma8
in post 626.
On Tue, May 5/07/13 @ 10:19p,
BeautyAndTheBeast
unvotes
Nachomamma8
in post 631.
On Tue, May 5/07/13 @ 11:09p,
BeautyAndTheBeast
votes
Cephrir
in post 637.
On Wed, May 5/08/13 @ 00:46a,
Om the Destroyer
votes
Bulbazak
in post 654.
On Wed, May 5/08/13 @ 00:58a,
Bulbazak
votes
Om the destroyer
in post 657.
On Wed, May 5/08/13 @ 04:56p,
fuzzybutternut
votes
Bulbazak
in post 734.
On Wed, May 5/08/13 @ 05:57p,
Baby Spice
votes
Red Ryu
in post 749.
On Wed, May 5/08/13 @ 07:02p,
Desperado
votes
DLG
in post 765.
On Thu, May 5/09/13 @ 12:31p,
BeautyAndTheBeast
votes
Nachomamma8
in post 875.
On Thu, May 5/09/13 @ 01:12p,
EddieFenix
unvotes
BeautyAndTheBeast
and votes
Bulbazak
in post 885.
On Thu, May 5/09/13 @ 04:33p,
Mac
votes
Red Ryu
in post 915.
On Thu, May 5/09/13 @ 07:49p,
Bulbazak
unvotes
Om the Destroyer
and votes
Red Ryu
in post 938.
On Fri, May 5/10/13 @ 00:27p,
CrashTextDummie
votes
DLG
in post 958.
On Fri, May 5/10/13 @ 05:39p,
Syryana
votes
Red Ryu
in post 968.
On Fri, May 5/10/13 @ 02:25p,
Slandaar
votes
Nachomamma8
in post 1008.
On Sat, May 5/11/13 @ 11:55a,
Desperado
votes
Nachomamma8
in post 1102.
On Sat, May 5/11/13 @ 03:15p,
EddieFenix
votes
Nachomamma8
in post 1123.
On Sat, May 5/11/13 @ 09:47p,
BeautyAndTheBeast
unvotes
Nachomamma8
in post 1186.
On Sun, May 5/12/13 @ 06:19a,
BeautyAndTheBeast
votes
Cephrir
in post 1196.
On Sun, May 5/12/13 @ 06:45a,
Baby Spice
votes
Cephrir
in post 1197.
On Mon, May 5/13/13 @ 00:47a,
Nachomamma8
votes
Desperado
in post 1265.
On Mon, May 5/13/13 @ 07:53a,
Cephrir
unvotes
BeautyAndTheBeast
in post 1275.
On Mon, May 5/13/13 @ 09:38a,
EddieFenix
unvotes
Nachomamma8
in pst 1289.
On Mon, May 5/13/13 @ 07:37p,
BeautyAndTheBeast
votes
Nachomamma8
in post 1359.
On Mon, May 5/13/13 @ 10:54p,
Kublai Khan
votes
BeautyAndTheBeast
in post 1379.
On Tue, May 5/14/13 @ 00:29a,
Om the Destroyer
votes
Bacde
in post 1382.
On Tue, May 5/14/13 @ 03:00p,
thezmon221
votes
fuzzybutternut
in post 1410.
On Tue, May 5/14/13 @ 03:10p,
Cephrir
votes
fuzzybutternut
in post 1416.
On Tue, May 5/14/13 @ 06:43p,
Om the Destroyer
unvotes
Bacde
and votes
Bulbazak
in post 1454.
On Tue, May 5/14/13 @ 06:43p,
Om the Destroyer
votes
Bacde
in post 1455.
On Tue, May 5/14/13 @ 08:43p,
Thor665
unvotes
Red Ryu
and votes
BeautyAndTheBeast
in post 1467.
On Tue, May 5/14/13 @ 08:56p,
Amethyst Kitty
votes
Cephrir
in post 1468.
On Tue, May 5/14/13 @ 09:34p,
BeautyAndTheBeast
votes
Cephrir
in post 1471.
On Wed, May 5/15/13 @ 10:19p,
Seanald
votes
Nachomamma8
in post 1545.
On Thu, May 5/16/13 @ 10:48a,
Oversoul
votes
Nachomamma8
in post 1575.
On Thu, May 5/16/13 @ 05:22p,
CrashTextDummie
unvotes
DLG
and votes
Nachomamma8
in post 1602.
On Thu, May 5/16/13 @ 05:24p,
BeautyAndTheBeast
votes
Nachomamma8
in post 1603.
On Thu, May 5/16/13 @ 05:41p,
Bulbazak
unvotes
Red Ryu
and votes
Bacde
in post 1606.
On Thu, May 5/16/13 @ 05:58p,
ArcAngel9
votes
Red Ryu
in post 1610.
On Thu, May 5/16/13 @ 07:37p,
Amethyst Kitty
votes
Nachomamma8
in post 1617.
On Fri, May 5/17/13 @ 03:01a,
BeautyAndTheBeast
unvotes
Nachomamma8
in post 1631.
On Fri, May 5/17/13 @ 10:45a,
Oversoul
votes
fuzzybutternut
in post 1655.
On Sat, May 5/18/13 @ 01:44p,
Syryana
votes
ArcAngel9
in post 1752.
On Sat, May 5/18/13 @ 01:57p,
Desperado
unvotes
Nachomamma8
and votes
ArcAngel9
in post 1754.
On Sat, May 5/18/13 @ 05:05p,
Fuzzybutternut
votes
Om the Destroyer
in post 1771.
On Sat, May 5/18/13 @ 05:59p,
Om the Destroyer
votes
Nachomamma8
in post 1778.
On Sat, May 5/18/13 @ 07:17p,
Amethyst Kitty
unvotes
Nachomamma8
in post 1784.
On Sat, May 5/18/13 @ 08:45p,
Baby Spice
votes
Nachomamma8
in post 1787.
On Sat, May 5/18/13 @ 10:18p,
Kublai Khan
votes
Red Ryu
in post 1790.
On Sun, May 5/19/13 @ 07:39a,
Kublai Khan
votes
Oversoul
in post 1810.
On Sun, May 5/19/13 @ 08:15a,
BeautyAndTheBeast
votes
Oversoul
in post 1815.
On Sun, May 5/19/13 @ 11:34a,
Thor665
unvotes
BeautyAndTheBeast
and votes
Red Ryu
in post 1837.
On Sun, May 5/19/13 @ 01:04p,
Nero Cain
votes
BeautyAndTheBeast
in post 1855.
On Sun, May 5/19/13 @ 04:33p,
Syryana
votes
Desperado
in post 1870.
On Sun, May 5/19/13 @ 06:43p,
Cephrir
votes
Desperado
in post 1881.
On Sun, May 5/19/13 @ 11:59p,
Om the Destroyer
votes
Desperado
in post 1906.
On Mon, May 5/20/13 @ 01:18a,
Desperado
votes
Nachomamma8
in post 1914.
On Mon, May 5/20/13 @ 11:09a,
ArcAngel9
unvotes
Red Ryu
and votes
Desperado
in post 1956.
On Mon, May 5/20/13 @ 02:52p,
PeregrineV
unvotes
ArcAngel9
in post 1984.
On Mon, May 5/20/13 @ 04:25p,
BeautyAndTheBeast
votes
Nachomamma8
in post 1989.
On Mon, May 5/20/13 @ 07:49p,
Bacde
votes
Desperado
in post 2037.
On Mon, May 5/20/13 @ 08:03p,
Thor665
unvotes
Red Ryu
and votes
Desperado
in post 2041.
On Tue, May 5/21/13 @ 00:30p,
Bulbazak
unvotes
Bacde
and votes
Desperado
in post 2073.
On Tue, May 5/21/13 @ 05:29a,
Slandaar
votes
Thor665
in post 2075.
On Tue, May 5/21/13 @ 03:22p,
Bacde
votes
ArcAngel9
in post 2145.
On Tue, May 5/21/13 @ 07:36p,
BeautyAndTheBeast
votes
Nero Cain
in post 2166.
On Tue, May 5/21/13 @ 10:21p,
Nachomamma8
votes
Baby Spice
in post 2179.
On Wed, May 5/22/13 @ 03:04a,
Syryana
votes
Baby Spice
in post 2197.
On Wed, May 5/22/13 @ 07:16a,
Kublai Khan
votes
Baby Spice
in post 2209.
Last edited by mastin2 on Wed May 22, 2013 8:34 am, edited 5 times in total.
My academy.
"...You have a blog?!?" (Yes, I do. Click.)
Agnigi
, 13p Mini Theme sequel to Gistou, is in design and could use reviewers!
Red Ryu
Red Ryu
Goon
Red Ryu
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2215 (ISO) » Wed May 22, 2013 4:13 am

Post by Red Ryu »

Bacde show me why Nacho is not scum off what you read recently.

Vote: Baby Spice

This wagon I can defiantly get behind though.

Why were people voting Desp though, I forgot/didn't get far enough to see why.
Nachomamma8
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Devil in the Details

Post Post #2216 (ISO) » Wed May 22, 2013 4:44 am

Post by Nachomamma8 »

In post 2198, Amethyst Kitty wrote:Nacho, where was my town waffle and where did I connect that town-read to your scum-read?
In post 1785, Amethyst Kitty wrote:Oversoul has been, and still is, a town-read but Nacho's waffle on him is strange.
Talk about your mindset here more.
In post 2198, Amethyst Kitty wrote:A whole lot of your early game play was more about speculation than it was about actually getting the game going. Your push on OS is different from your push on HD because you didn't vote HD for the PJO claim, though you immediately voted OS for the "useless Claim" which I clearly saw as a gambit to catch scum.

Beyond that, Mala felt something off in your early posts. she stated something along the lines of "it was all over the place" and we both agree that we could trust mollie on her read of you
Why did it take you so long to mention mollie?
In post 2198, Amethyst Kitty wrote:I'm not seeing where Slandaaar is coming from in regards to Thor, I want clarification there

I kinda want to call the exchance TvT though.
explain this.
"Playing with Nacho is like playing with a religious conservative." ~UncertainKitten

-- Fate, Vanilla Townie, was brutally stabbed by a throwing sword in endgame.
Nachomamma8
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Devil in the Details

Post Post #2217 (ISO) » Wed May 22, 2013 4:48 am

Post by Nachomamma8 »

In post 2210, BeautyAndTheBeast wrote:spice girl's frustration looks like town frustration. not interested in her lynch
It threw me for a loop, but I'm definitely going to wait for penguin to check in. I like her style because she's all logical and I won't have to see through any irrational bullshit with her.
In post 2210, BeautyAndTheBeast wrote:nacho the thing that is worrying me about you is the lack of continuity or connectivity of your thoughts

it is hard to explain. I am finding myself not wanting to follow you in this game as much as I would like. we are simply not on the same page.
We agree on AK. We agree on Oversoul.
Nero is quiet, I'm not watching him.
You don't agree on Desp, so I'm backing off and watching him.
You don't agree on BS anymore, and I don't feel it in the same way like I used to, but there was a lot of scummy shit in that little explosion, so I'm not feeling good about dropping off yet.
In post 2211, Kublai Khan wrote:
In post 2211, BeautyAndTheBeast wrote:eta: kubbles why
I'm not answering to that name.
I laughed.
"Playing with Nacho is like playing with a religious conservative." ~UncertainKitten

-- Fate, Vanilla Townie, was brutally stabbed by a throwing sword in endgame.
Bacde
Bacde
Jack of All Trades
Bacde
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2218 (ISO) » Wed May 22, 2013 4:54 am

Post by Bacde »

In post 2215, Red Ryu wrote:Bacde show me why Nacho is not scum off what you read recently.

tbh I'm not convinced nacho is scum anymore

i dunno if it was a specific post or what

I think its likely that he is scum and he manipulated me to somehow feel this way, if that makes any sense

anyway AA9 is defo scum so we should lynch there
BeautyAndTheBeast
BeautyAndTheBeast
Mafia Scum
BeautyAndTheBeast
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2219 (ISO) » Wed May 22, 2013 5:17 am

In post 2218, Bacde wrote:
In post 2215, Red Ryu wrote:Bacde show me why Nacho is not scum off what you read recently.

tbh I'm not convinced nacho is scum anymore

i dunno if it was a specific post or what

I think its likely that he is scum and he manipulated me to somehow feel this way,
if that makes any sense

anyway AA9 is defo scum so we should lynch there
wrt the bold: lol, no

@ nacho okay I hear you
penguin_alien
penguin_alien
Mafia Scum
penguin_alien
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2220 (ISO) » Wed May 22, 2013 5:19 am

Post by penguin_alien »

Replacing in and confirming role receipt.

First order of business,

UNVOTE: Nachomamma8

Pending me at least getting a sense of what's gone down thus far. I'll aim to be on top of things in 12 hours with a full read-through before deadline. In the meantime if there's anything anyone wants addressed based on previous posts from this slot, let me know.
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2221 (ISO) » Wed May 22, 2013 6:18 am

Post by Nero Cain »

can someone give me a tl;dr of the last 30 pages?
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

edited c.s. lewis quote b/c limit
Bacde
Bacde
Jack of All Trades
Bacde
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2222 (ISO) » Wed May 22, 2013 6:20 am

Post by Bacde »

In post 2221, Nero Cain wrote:can someone give me a tl;dr of the last 30 pages?
tl;dr shit went down
Kublai Khan
Kublai Khan
Khan Man
Kublai Khan
Khan Man
Khan Man

Post Post #2223 (ISO) » Wed May 22, 2013 6:21 am

Post by Kublai Khan »

In post 2221, Nero Cain wrote:can someone give me a tl;dr of the last 30 pages?
tl;dr - Some people suspect Nero Cain of being scum because he's skimming instead of scumhunting.

Black Lives Matter
Get vaccinated
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2224 (ISO) » Wed May 22, 2013 6:23 am

Post by Nero Cain »

I'm skimming? ok, if I were skimming then I'd have no reason to ask for a tl;dr.
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

edited c.s. lewis quote b/c limit

Return to “Completed Large Normal Games”