NY 164: Maniacal Street Mafia (Anticlimatically finished.)

Desperado
Desperado
Survivor
Desperado
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1950 (ISO) » Mon May 20, 2013 5:50 am

Post by Desperado »

In post 1948, Nachomamma8 wrote:
In post 1947, Desperado wrote:I have never been interacting exclusively with you, either before or after my vote. There was a two day period (on a weekend IIRC) where I did not pust much (the 50/50 you and Cephrir pointed out earlier).
And that's the period I was talking about because it just happened to be the time when I was initially pushing the case on you.
In post 1947, Desperado wrote:And me moving my vote is an adjustment of my play? Go into more detail on that.
You interacting with me almost exclusively, then you voting ArcAngel and pushing her.

You are right that I mentioned DLG was a part of my case. You are correct that I used the words "excusively" when that word was too strong, and that I said "nothing to do with it" when it should mean "little to do with it". But the points that I'm making, that no, CTD's case on DLG wasn't a significant part of my reads, and no,
you weren't exclusively focusing on me put you sure weren't looking elsewhere in any significant way.
So your only response is semantics? You said what you said, and I can only assume that you meant it to. This is backtracking, now that I caught you in a lie
again
. About the same thing! It's also funny that you don't actually address the fact that you just lied again.

As to the bolded...and now you and Cephrir are using the fact that I was looking elsewhere as a scumtell on me. This is not engaging me in good faith. I'm scummy for only focusing on you, but I'm also scummy for focusing on other people because I'm only doing it because you told me to.

Finally, re: Confirmation bias...that is just dumb. It's dumb. You do not need to "truly believe" in something to interpret things regarding it in a biased way, and "truly believing" something does not make you town.
Nachomamma8
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Devil in the Details

Post Post #1951 (ISO) » Mon May 20, 2013 5:54 am

Post by Nachomamma8 »

In post 1950, Desperado wrote:So your only response is semantics? You said what you said, and I can only assume that you meant it to. This is backtracking, now that I caught you in a lie again. About the same thing! It's also funny that you don't actually address the fact that you just lied again.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Exaggeration
Since you like wikipedia articles so much.
In post 1950, Desperado wrote:As to the bolded...and now you and Cephrir are using the fact that I was looking elsewhere as a scumtell on me. This is not engaging me in good faith. I'm scummy for only focusing on you, but I'm also scummy for focusing on other people because I'm only doing it because you told me to.
Because you did it immediately after I called you out on looking elsewhere AND you aren't explaining your thought process of why you decided to go after AA in that specific moment very well. In fact, you are completely ignoring me asking for clarification for absolutely no reason.
"Playing with Nacho is like playing with a religious conservative." ~UncertainKitten

-- Fate, Vanilla Townie, was brutally stabbed by a throwing sword in endgame.
Desperado
Desperado
Survivor
Desperado
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1952 (ISO) » Mon May 20, 2013 6:02 am

Post by Desperado »

...someone already asked me to repeat myself once, and I complied. Everything you need to know about why I voted AA9 is in the post in which I voted her.

And I don't care that you're calling it exaggeration now, you can explain that away if you want. But you just said that you never said you townread CTD because he was pushing his DLG case differently from me when you very clearly did.
ArcAngel9
ArcAngel9
Jack of All Trades
ArcAngel9
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1953 (ISO) » Mon May 20, 2013 6:05 am

Post by ArcAngel9 »

10 Pages catch up again :)

STILL NOT INTERESTED ON NACHO WAGON!!!!!!!!!!!
In post 1666, Bacde wrote:being lynched d1 as town is an honor, not a slap to the face

being lynched d1 as scum is a slap to the face
I agree!! Infact mislynch is not an insult,..Lynch.. yes!

In post 1685, thezmon221 wrote:
In post 1620, ArcAngel9 wrote:Cmon Thez, you and me know very well that "Town" you just don't read someone town bluntly. How could you say DLG is town, I would understand if you have said if he was null but "Town", No way. There is no support to your read, Just because you didn't find anything scummy about him doesn't make him town, and you know this well. Moreover, He didn't say anything much to give you scum slips. If you're really the town, I want you to take a look at this reasoning to vote me and the timing of his post, there is so much happening in the game at the time of his post but he had just one thing to address, that is me? out of all the other players and on-going wagons? How could i read someone like this as town? please ask yourself again.
"Town" me doesn't read someone town bluntly? How many fucking games have you played where I flipped town? Zero. It's the same issue I had in other games; you THINK you know a meta on me, but you're completely wrong. You base it on the fact that I played scum in a multiball situation, and then played scum again in a single situation. I've yet to flip town to you so... yeah. Nice try, but that's not something you can hold over me.

As for how I would call DLG town, I think that you’re wrong, simple as that. I understand where you’re coming from, but a person does not need to be involved in every facet of the game to be town. To me he looks as if he is actually scumhunting or trying too (at least in the earlier parts of the game, though seems like he starts to get a bit overwhelmed when things pick up). It looks to me like he really thought you reacted bad in the instance and believed you weren’t scumhunting. Like I said before in a different context, you seem to have the typical OMGUS bug I’ve seen out of you. I don’t expect you personally to read him as town based on what I DO know of you, but it’s not like I’m trying to actually push my read down people’s throats. Why the AtE in such an instance?

Cmon thez, seriously?
I didn't even call you scum yet and your getting very defensive about it. And the thing about meta, its not necessary for me to play with you to understand it. I have sneacked into your town games especially the Mini one where you were a Town cop. So, Just cut the drama here. And you need not to get to this subject each time when i bring meta word. And remember that Meta only stand as reference, its not the read. The reads are mostly going to be base on how a player has been playing not becuz that person being scum in X game town in Y game. I don't like going over on this subject again. I hope you get this now.

And I am still suprised how you read DLG is as town, Explain what sort of Scum hunting he did. He pushed his vote on me for no reason. there was abousletly nothing that made sense in what he said. You're once again saying that I am OMGUSing him. Do you realise that my vote is currently and Red Ryu not DLG? the reason i have given him this oppurtunity so that he could come and explain himself.
In post 1702, Syryana wrote:
In post 1616, Cephrir wrote:Okay, now that AA9 has made a post I can definitely respect, I'll tell. The major difference I noted between her town and scum games was that she tends to play more thoughtfully as town, state more and better reads, and they usually go against the grain of the town. Which is exactly what I just saw. You can be town for a good long while. Whereas scum-AA9 doesn't have as many reads and they tend to not be as well thought out and/or to go with the flow.
Scum with AA9.
Are you ever plannnig giving your case for calling me scum? Or you just continue to act ilke derp shit?
In post 1709, Bacde wrote:Syr I'm willing to work with you on AA9 scum

I'm in a "could be scum could be town" headspace with AA9 right now
If there is a Day VIG, i want them to shoot you Bcade. you're such a butt hurt!! :roll:
I
n
a
t
i
m
e
o
f
a
n
c
i
e
n
t
g
o
d
s
w
a
r
l
o
r
d
s
a
n
d
k
i
n
g
s
a
l
a
n
d
i
n
t
u
r
m
o
i
l
c
r
i
e
d
o
u
t
f
o
r
a
h
e
r
o
S
h
e
w
a
s
X
e
n
a
a
m
i
g
h
t
y
p
r
i
n
c
e
s
s
f
o
r
g
e
d
i
n
t
h
e
h
e
a
t
o
f
b
a
t
t
l
e
T
h
e
p
o
w
e
r
t
h
e
p
a
s
s
i
o
n
t
h
e
d
a
n
g
e
r
H
e
r
c
o
u
r
a
g
e
w
i
l
l
c
h
a
n
g
e
t
h
e
w
o
r
l
d
-
Xena Warrior Princess, Coming Soon!!
Bacde
Bacde
Jack of All Trades
Bacde
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1954 (ISO) » Mon May 20, 2013 6:08 am

Post by Bacde »

please day vig me now
Bacde
Bacde
Jack of All Trades
Bacde
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1955 (ISO) » Mon May 20, 2013 6:08 am

Post by Bacde »

I'm back to AA9 scum btw
ArcAngel9
ArcAngel9
Jack of All Trades
ArcAngel9
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1956 (ISO) » Mon May 20, 2013 6:09 am

Post by ArcAngel9 »

In post 1751, Syryana wrote:
thezmon221 wrote:
In post 1723, Syryana wrote:People that thought AA9's post was "good" or "townie": Bulbazak, Cephrir, AK, Slandaar

People who didn't: B&B, me, Thezemon
I didn't think they were scummy, per say. I just thought they weren't good. It seemed to me like a more typical ArcAngel since she likes to OMGUS everybody.
That's the thing about it though, thez. It's NOT AA9's typical OMGUS. Last time I played with her (she was town, Tenements), any time anyone attacked her she'd immediately go nuts; case, vote, analysis on said person. Her entire play Day 1 consisted of OMGUS'ng the hell out of like four people. She then lurked for the rest of the game, until LyLo when she showed up with some off the cuff nonsense reads.

That wall she posted was completely different. The only part of it that was remotely close to OMGUS was her stance on me and even then she provides reasons I'm scum that
aren't
OMGUS, even though I directly attacked her.

Also note that in that large wall, she calls two people scum directly: DLG and myself. She hints that she thinks OS is scum and that Thez is scum, but doesn't directly say it. Yet, at the end of the wall, she votes... Red Ryu? She doesn't even
mention
Red Ryu in that post, except to call OS bad for defending him. She directly calls me the scummiest slot in the game and yet doesn't vote me. This is not coming from town AA9, folks.

@Slandaar: AA9 is town because of her massclaim stance? I might buy that if I wasn't getting such strong scum vibes from the rest of her play.
In post 1747, Bacde wrote:PLUS if we lynch nacho and we are wrong, I'm willing to be lynched tomorrow (this isn't pride, this is just me trying to convince the town that I'm not scum-motivated over here)
The part in parentheses is quite possibly the scummiest thing I've seen you say all game.
So basically your case on me is "META", right?
And anyone who played with me on MS can you tell that "Tenemants" is not a game that tells what kind of player I am. How about you check over few town games ( since i have plently lying around) and come back to me if you really feel that my play reperestns a scum play.

You have already made an obvious statment that I carry OMGUS reputation but this is something i can see that you would be doing it as scum, well which is what exactly you did in Tenemants where you were scum and also you did in another on-going game, and you were scum again(dead one). so tell me How is case is any different to the read you just stated about me?

Yet you are calling it as "First attack" and what I am doing to do is OMGUS? Can you ever get better, becuase this is pathetic reason to blame anyone. You said that i sucked as town in Tenemants. Well, then you haven't seen my actual town play. In case if you didn't notice, this is how it looks...
In post 1754, Desperado wrote:
Unvote
Vote: AA9

I can vouch for Syry's meta read on AA9. In Mini 1426 town-AA9 went V/LA late in D1, came back to a wagon on her and immediately OMGUS'd the wagon starter by quoting their vote and beginning with "scum trying to frame me and get me lynched in my absence." Her immediate frame of mind was 100% OMGUS.

And I agree with OS and Sy about what bacde said...calling attention to your attempt to prove that you aren't showing scum motivation is scum motivated.
This is a bull shit reason... Can this can be any obvious then an oppurtunist vote????
VOTE: Unvote

You like me doing OMGUS right.. Here you get the 200%.... Die scum!!!

VOTE: Desperado
I
n
a
t
i
m
e
o
f
a
n
c
i
e
n
t
g
o
d
s
w
a
r
l
o
r
d
s
a
n
d
k
i
n
g
s
a
l
a
n
d
i
n
t
u
r
m
o
i
l
c
r
i
e
d
o
u
t
f
o
r
a
h
e
r
o
S
h
e
w
a
s
X
e
n
a
a
m
i
g
h
t
y
p
r
i
n
c
e
s
s
f
o
r
g
e
d
i
n
t
h
e
h
e
a
t
o
f
b
a
t
t
l
e
T
h
e
p
o
w
e
r
t
h
e
p
a
s
s
i
o
n
t
h
e
d
a
n
g
e
r
H
e
r
c
o
u
r
a
g
e
w
i
l
l
c
h
a
n
g
e
t
h
e
w
o
r
l
d
-
ArcAngel9
ArcAngel9
Jack of All Trades
ArcAngel9
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1957 (ISO) » Mon May 20, 2013 6:10 am

Post by ArcAngel9 »

In post 1955, Bacde wrote:I'm back to AA9 scum btw
We got that, and we also understood that you will never going to give reasons to any wagons you're pushing.. Can you at least stay quite and stop spamming..!!!
I
n
a
t
i
m
e
o
f
a
n
c
i
e
n
t
g
o
d
s
w
a
r
l
o
r
d
s
a
n
d
k
i
n
g
s
a
l
a
n
d
i
n
t
u
r
m
o
i
l
c
r
i
e
d
o
u
t
f
o
r
a
h
e
r
o
S
h
e
w
a
s
X
e
n
a
a
m
i
g
h
t
y
p
r
i
n
c
e
s
s
f
o
r
g
e
d
i
n
t
h
e
h
e
a
t
o
f
b
a
t
t
l
e
T
h
e
p
o
w
e
r
t
h
e
p
a
s
s
i
o
n
t
h
e
d
a
n
g
e
r
H
e
r
c
o
u
r
a
g
e
w
i
l
l
c
h
a
n
g
e
t
h
e
w
o
r
l
d
-
Nachomamma8
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Devil in the Details

Post Post #1958 (ISO) » Mon May 20, 2013 6:21 am

Post by Nachomamma8 »

Desperado, I don't want you to repeat yourself; I want you to explain why you suddenly decided to push AA9 even though your vote likely wasn't going to generate a wagon and your suspicions on me were much more solid. "Your wagon wasn't going anywhere" doesn't explain why you decided to switch. Yes, you liked Syryana's AA9 meta case, but it didn't push AA9 up to your DLG suspicion level. Why did you want to push on her and show your support for THAT wagon, as opposed to voting DLG to show your support for him? Why did you switch back to me once you started to get votes? The number of votes on you doesn't change the fact that the wagon on me "wasn't going anywhere", does it?

And again, that's not why I'm townreading DLG. If you remember, YOU were the one that kept bringing CTD's DLG case up. Look at the exchange:
Spoiler: CTD's case on DLG
In post 1319, Desperado wrote:One last thing...CTD proposed the mass claim that I'm scummy for "vaguely supporting" (what was vague about "I support a mass claim for all of the reasons Crash outlined in his big post about it", btw?) and his case on DLG is very similar to mine, yet you have him as town and me as scum. Can you explain that?
In post 1477, Nachomamma8 wrote:CTD didn't say that you vaguely supported massclaim, and his DLG case had absolutely nothing to do with why I found him town.
In post 1509, Desperado wrote:Good thing I didn't say that CTD said that? Read the sentence again. I said that CTD proposed the mass claim that you said I was scummy for "vaguely supporting" the idea of even though I was not vague about my position whatsoever. And are you sure that it had absolutely nothing to do with it? Because you said that "He also easily found other things to look at and didn't stall in coming up with scumreads and townreads," and I'm pretty sure his case on DLG falls into that category. If his case on DLG was good enough to prove to you that he was doing other things and coming up with scumreads, and it was very similar to mine, why is he a townread and me a scumread?
In post 1640, Nachomamma8 wrote:It wasn't his case on DLG alone. He's pushed DLG in a way that's better than the way you pushed it. Reads are much more than one case. Stop asking these questions because they are scummy as hell.
In post 1665, Desperado wrote:And I wasn't making I point, I was being sarcastic because I knew that Nacho had just lied. CTD's case on DLG absolutely played into Nacho's townread on him (as I pointed out), which leads me to believe that he was just saying that in response to my question to discredit it from the start (that point is invalid because it isn't even relevant!) Except it was relevant, so now he has to switch to "CTD's push on his DLG case was better than yours," which was not his original assertion. Do you get it? He lied and got caught, so I pointed it out cheekily.
In post 1668, Nachomamma8 wrote:You took one of the last two sentences that are not the essence of the case at all. You also took what was a very vague statement and railroaded it into "CTD's case on DLG", which, again, was not what I said.

You tried to deflect my scumread on you by comparing yourself to CTD and his case on DLG. I said, no, that wasn't why I found CTD town. You pointed to a vague sentence that included all of CTD's cases (doesn't imply that I found one case more convincing than the other, doesn't imply that it's a significant part), and I pointed out that his case on DLG was different & better than yours, and that my read on CTD wasn't solely based on that one case on DLG. You then go onto "CAUGHT YOU LYING CAUGHT YOU LYING" even though that the original assertion was that it didn't make sense I had different reads on you and CTD even though you both had similar cases on DLG, and I pointed out that it doesn't really have anything to do with my read on CTD. Yes, it's a piece of the read, but not a significant one. Just like you were focusing pretty much exclusively on me before you vote AA9. Not absolutely 100% focusing on me, but pretty close.
"Playing with Nacho is like playing with a religious conservative." ~UncertainKitten

ArcAngel9
ArcAngel9
Jack of All Trades
ArcAngel9
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1959 (ISO) » Mon May 20, 2013 6:21 am

Post by ArcAngel9 »

In post 1792, BeautyAndTheBeast wrote:dunno about arc. I used to be able to read her but she did such a completely fucked thing in a recent game that made zero sense.
What is that you're talking about again??
In post 1814, Kublai Khan wrote:
In post 1813, Bacde wrote:
In post 1809, Kublai Khan wrote:Are you going to go back and actually read the game or just wait to be lead by the nose?
has my play this game indicated to you that I am trying to be led by the nose?
It's not.

If we don't lynch Nachomamma8 today, you'll be beating the war drums tomorrow.
If we do lynch Nachomamma8 today, you'll... just go off whatever is posted Day 2?

My point is, you're not reading much outside your tunnel. If you had a broader game read, I might trust your Nachomamma8 case more. But as of right now, it's mostly confirmation bias.
someone finally with brains here in this game. I like this post and khan is town!!!!
In post 1819, Nero Cain wrote:An Oversoul wagon!!!! Stop playing with my heart you guys.

Fuzzy is claiming to have only read 3 pages. Why can't we kill that?

Killing lurkers is not going to help the game Nero. I thought we have pass these kind of things... If you're town, Help us please...
I don't want to have this game turned into another game withfull of derp shit and fulff and finally ends up lynching all lurkers and town.
I
n
a
t
i
m
e
o
f
a
n
c
i
e
n
t
g
o
d
s
w
a
r
l
o
r
d
s
a
n
d
k
i
n
g
s
a
l
a
n
d
i
n
t
u
r
m
o
i
l
c
r
i
e
d
o
u
t
f
o
r
a
h
e
r
o
S
h
e
w
a
s
X
e
n
a
a
m
i
g
h
t
y
p
r
i
n
c
e
s
s
f
o
r
g
e
d
i
n
t
h
e
h
e
a
t
o
f
b
a
t
t
l
e
T
h
e
p
o
w
e
r
t
h
e
p
a
s
s
i
o
n
t
h
e
d
a
n
g
e
r
H
e
r
c
o
u
r
a
g
e
w
i
l
l
c
h
a
n
g
e
t
h
e
w
o
r
l
d
-
ArcAngel9
ArcAngel9
Jack of All Trades
ArcAngel9
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1960 (ISO) » Mon May 20, 2013 6:24 am

Post by ArcAngel9 »

In post 1958, Nachomamma8 wrote:Desperado, I don't want you to repeat yourself; I want you to explain why you suddenly decided to push AA9 even though your vote likely wasn't going to generate a wagon and your suspicions on me were much more solid. "Your wagon wasn't going anywhere" doesn't explain why you decided to switch. Yes, you liked Syryana's AA9 meta case, but it didn't push AA9 up to your DLG suspicion level. Why did you want to push on her and show your support for THAT wagon, as opposed to voting DLG to show your support for him? Why did you switch back to me once you started to get votes? The number of votes on you doesn't change the fact that the wagon on me "wasn't going anywhere", does it?

And again, that's not why I'm townreading DLG. If you remember, YOU were the one that kept bringing CTD's DLG case up. Look at the exchange:
Spoiler: CTD's case on DLG
In post 1319, Desperado wrote:One last thing...CTD proposed the mass claim that I'm scummy for "vaguely supporting" (what was vague about "I support a mass claim for all of the reasons Crash outlined in his big post about it", btw?) and his case on DLG is very similar to mine, yet you have him as town and me as scum. Can you explain that?
In post 1477, Nachomamma8 wrote:CTD didn't say that you vaguely supported massclaim, and his DLG case had absolutely nothing to do with why I found him town.
In post 1509, Desperado wrote:Good thing I didn't say that CTD said that? Read the sentence again. I said that CTD proposed the mass claim that you said I was scummy for "vaguely supporting" the idea of even though I was not vague about my position whatsoever. And are you sure that it had absolutely nothing to do with it? Because you said that "He also easily found other things to look at and didn't stall in coming up with scumreads and townreads," and I'm pretty sure his case on DLG falls into that category. If his case on DLG was good enough to prove to you that he was doing other things and coming up with scumreads, and it was very similar to mine, why is he a townread and me a scumread?
In post 1640, Nachomamma8 wrote:It wasn't his case on DLG alone. He's pushed DLG in a way that's better than the way you pushed it. Reads are much more than one case. Stop asking these questions because they are scummy as hell.
In post 1665, Desperado wrote:And I wasn't making I point, I was being sarcastic because I knew that Nacho had just lied. CTD's case on DLG absolutely played into Nacho's townread on him (as I pointed out), which leads me to believe that he was just saying that in response to my question to discredit it from the start (that point is invalid because it isn't even relevant!) Except it was relevant, so now he has to switch to "CTD's push on his DLG case was better than yours," which was not his original assertion. Do you get it? He lied and got caught, so I pointed it out cheekily.
In post 1668, Nachomamma8 wrote:You took one of the last two sentences that are not the essence of the case at all. You also took what was a very vague statement and railroaded it into "CTD's case on DLG", which, again, was not what I said.

You tried to deflect my scumread on you by comparing yourself to CTD and his case on DLG. I said, no, that wasn't why I found CTD town. You pointed to a vague sentence that included all of CTD's cases (doesn't imply that I found one case more convincing than the other, doesn't imply that it's a significant part), and I pointed out that his case on DLG was different & better than yours, and that my read on CTD wasn't solely based on that one case on DLG. You then go onto "CAUGHT YOU LYING CAUGHT YOU LYING" even though that the original assertion was that it didn't make sense I had different reads on you and CTD even though you both had similar cases on DLG, and I pointed out that it doesn't really have anything to do with my read on CTD. Yes, it's a piece of the read, but not a significant one. Just like you were focusing pretty much exclusively on me before you vote AA9. Not absolutely 100% focusing on me, but pretty close.
Good point nacho.
And also this is now worrying me if Scum really got paranoid to my view about " how there hasn't been a counter wagon to your wagon makes you more town than scum"
I
n
a
t
i
m
e
o
f
a
n
c
i
e
n
t
g
o
d
s
w
a
r
l
o
r
d
s
a
n
d
k
i
n
g
s
a
l
a
n
d
i
n
t
u
r
m
o
i
l
c
r
i
e
d
o
u
t
f
o
r
a
h
e
r
o
S
h
e
w
a
s
X
e
n
a
a
m
i
g
h
t
y
p
r
i
n
c
e
s
s
f
o
r
g
e
d
i
n
t
h
e
h
e
a
t
o
f
b
a
t
t
l
e
T
h
e
p
o
w
e
r
t
h
e
p
a
s
s
i
o
n
t
h
e
d
a
n
g
e
r
H
e
r
c
o
u
r
a
g
e
w
i
l
l
c
h
a
n
g
e
t
h
e
w
o
r
l
d
-
Kublai Khan
Kublai Khan
Khan Man
Kublai Khan
Khan Man
Khan Man

Post Post #1961 (ISO) » Mon May 20, 2013 6:30 am

Post by Kublai Khan »

In post 1860, Thor665 wrote:
In post 1850, Kublai Khan wrote:He didn't sheep CrashTextDummie. He just copied the format.
So...copying the format is scummy now?
You issue is that he didn't have good analysis - why did you even bring CTD into it?
Because it shows that he never intended it as a reaction test.

Oversoul posted his analysis after some people started mentioning him, so he obviously went "Oh, fuck. I have to do an analysis. Oh hey, CrashTextDummie did one, let me just copy that."
In post 1868, Amethyst Kitty wrote:I don't like KK bringing up a reason for voting OS when that reason is what got him a whole lot of pressure to be built onto him in the first place. feels like he's looking to bring the pressure back onto town with old reasons rather than new ones.
Nice, you've either barely read my case and/or you're dismissing it without any due consideration. And I'm on your scumlist now for making a case (OMGUS!).

Please, don't actually explain anything. Keep it vague so you can quickly change your opinion later with no consequence.

Tell me though, why were you so against cop-directing, but not vig-directing?
In post 1880, BeautyAndTheBeast wrote:I once sheeped nacho for an entire game when I knew he was scum.

true story. I was trying to figure out who his partner was

pretty sure you are scum kubbles. I bet thor thinks you are too

speaking of thor what is your read on him we need to preserve it for reasons of posterity
So you think I'm scum. And you think Thor665 is scum. And you think that Thor665 thinks that I am scum. Link me to a scum-game. I've actually got you down as "too stupid to be scum" and I want to double check.

I'm non-committal on Thor665. The game is too noisy to get a definite read on him. He's been doing too much one-on-one absolute fucking minutia circular arguments of crap. He's jsut deconstructing other people's arguments instead of making his own. It's counter-productive as hell. I'd get more of a town feeling if he just gave reads and pursued wagons.

Actually, thinking and writing the above, Thor665 is on the scummier side.
In post 1887, BeautyAndTheBeast wrote:also I guess this is multiball since thor said there will 3 to 4 nks we really need to pay attention to this cos it changes the dynamics
Wait, where did Thor665 say this?
In post 1900, Red Ryu wrote:Khan give me your thought process why Nacho is a bad wagon and why people attacking him are scummy. I'm really not seeing why you voted me other than a semi chainsaw. I don't see where you head is at and why.
The Nachomamma8 wagon is being lead and championed by a tunnelling fanatic whose case is based strictly on meta, repetition, and "gotcha!" hypocrisies. After power-reading through the last 40 pages of this game, I really can't tell you the reasons why anybody but Bacde is voting Nachomamma8.

And you are scum because you did something I've only ever seen scum do, but if I say what it is people will say it's a personality thing.
Occasionally intellectually honest

Black Lives Matter
Get vaccinated
ArcAngel9
ArcAngel9
Jack of All Trades
ArcAngel9
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1962 (ISO) » Mon May 20, 2013 6:31 am

Post by ArcAngel9 »

In post 1843, Desperado wrote:
In post 1836, Kublai Khan wrote:Red is typically a mod color (and is one of mastin2's colors but only apparently inside the things). And Majiffy fucks up account posting regularly. I see it as possible. Jumping on Majiffy for being stupid is a nulltell.
This isn't what I was saying, so let me make this clear:

1) Majiffy is in the B&TB hydra
2) Majiffy isn't a mod of this game
3) Majiffy is the one who posted in red lettering saying that someone had been modkilled
4) Fuzzy thought that a non-mod posting on his regular account that someone had been modkilled was legitimate
5) Several people jumped on
fuzzy
for being stupid.

You said that you felt Fuzzy's reaction to the fake modkill was town, but he was the only one who thought it was anything other than a joke, so how does that reconcile?
Aren't you some sort of META freak?? Then it should not be harder for you to discover Fuzzy is like this all the time.
In post 1853, Desperado wrote:I already explained why I'm voting AA9, more than once in fact. You even quoted it. Syry brought up an interesting point about AA9 that I could support. I'm free to move my vote where I please, and if/when I decide that the AA9 issue has run it's course, you can bet your ass I'll put it back on you.

"If I was scum, I wouldn't have confirmation bias" is this self-meta, or what?
So you have other cases, what are those??? How about you quote them first?
And you're admitting to the fact that whatsoever cases you had on me weren't really reason enough to vote me first but after Syry ringed your bell, you suddenly realize that i am scum?? Seems like some sort of comfort way to jump into it....
I
n
a
t
i
m
e
o
f
a
n
c
i
e
n
t
g
o
d
s
w
a
r
l
o
r
d
s
a
n
d
k
i
n
g
s
a
l
a
n
d
i
n
t
u
r
m
o
i
l
c
r
i
e
d
o
u
t
f
o
r
a
h
e
r
o
S
h
e
w
a
s
X
e
n
a
a
m
i
g
h
t
y
p
r
i
n
c
e
s
s
f
o
r
g
e
d
i
n
t
h
e
h
e
a
t
o
f
b
a
t
t
l
e
T
h
e
p
o
w
e
r
t
h
e
p
a
s
s
i
o
n
t
h
e
d
a
n
g
e
r
H
e
r
c
o
u
r
a
g
e
w
i
l
l
c
h
a
n
g
e
t
h
e
w
o
r
l
d
-
ArcAngel9
ArcAngel9
Jack of All Trades
ArcAngel9
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1963 (ISO) » Mon May 20, 2013 6:35 am

Post by ArcAngel9 »

In post 1858, Desperado wrote:Because your wagon doesn't appear to be going anywhere and I'm more interested in AA9 right now.
Are you freaking kidding me? anyone who knows how to play this game (including noob's) can tell you that Nacho's wagon is the most hot wagon that is running in a 1000 miles per hour shit... And after all that babbling you did with nacho and mostly ignoring the rest of group and pots, you just suddently interested in me?? are you running in some sort of high fever?

You just contradicted to every argument that you have said so far.. BAD, and BAD and totally BAD.
I
n
a
t
i
m
e
o
f
a
n
c
i
e
n
t
g
o
d
s
w
a
r
l
o
r
d
s
a
n
d
k
i
n
g
s
a
l
a
n
d
i
n
t
u
r
m
o
i
l
c
r
i
e
d
o
u
t
f
o
r
a
h
e
r
o
S
h
e
w
a
s
X
e
n
a
a
m
i
g
h
t
y
p
r
i
n
c
e
s
s
f
o
r
g
e
d
i
n
t
h
e
h
e
a
t
o
f
b
a
t
t
l
e
T
h
e
p
o
w
e
r
t
h
e
p
a
s
s
i
o
n
t
h
e
d
a
n
g
e
r
H
e
r
c
o
u
r
a
g
e
w
i
l
l
c
h
a
n
g
e
t
h
e
w
o
r
l
d
-
ArcAngel9
ArcAngel9
Jack of All Trades
ArcAngel9
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1964 (ISO) » Mon May 20, 2013 6:37 am

Post by ArcAngel9 »

In post 1861, Desperado wrote:
In post 1859, Thor665 wrote:If his wagon is going nowhere then what wagon is?
Are you serious with this gak, because I'm almost tempted to sheep Nacho at this stage.
And I'm almost tempted to believe that you deliberately misread that to say that you might sheep Nacho. By "your wagon isn't going anywhere" I meant "it is unlikely to dissipate before day's end," meaning that when I'm done with AA9 I know the Nacho wagon will still be available to me. Nacho is questioning me about moving my vote off of him as if it's scummy when he had just been calling me scummy for only paying attention to him. So, like I said, no-win situation for me that he created.
OMMFG, I can't stop laughing for this. :lol:
If you flip town Despo I ll jump from the top of mount everest!!!
I
n
a
t
i
m
e
o
f
a
n
c
i
e
n
t
g
o
d
s
w
a
r
l
o
r
d
s
a
n
d
k
i
n
g
s
a
l
a
n
d
i
n
t
u
r
m
o
i
l
c
r
i
e
d
o
u
t
f
o
r
a
h
e
r
o
S
h
e
w
a
s
X
e
n
a
a
m
i
g
h
t
y
p
r
i
n
c
e
s
s
f
o
r
g
e
d
i
n
t
h
e
h
e
a
t
o
f
b
a
t
t
l
e
T
h
e
p
o
w
e
r
t
h
e
p
a
s
s
i
o
n
t
h
e
d
a
n
g
e
r
H
e
r
c
o
u
r
a
g
e
w
i
l
l
c
h
a
n
g
e
t
h
e
w
o
r
l
d
-
Desperado
Desperado
Survivor
Desperado
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1965 (ISO) » Mon May 20, 2013 6:43 am

Post by Desperado »

How did you quote the post where Thor misreads what I said, and then misread the very same thing?

"And you're admitting to the fact that whatsoever cases you had on me weren't really reason enough to vote me first but after Syry ringed your bell, you suddenly realize that i am scum?? Seems like some sort of comfort way to jump into it...."

I did? There are 24 people in this game...your presence in the game was limited and my focus was not on you. Syry's evidently was. He brought something to the town's attention (scumhunting) that I found interesting and could support, given my experience with you. It's really as simple as that.

Arc, let me ask you something. You've seen both my town and scum game. Which is this? Do you really feel so strongly in me being scum that you would "jump from the top of mount everest" when I flip town?
Nachomamma8
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Devil in the Details

Post Post #1966 (ISO) » Mon May 20, 2013 6:52 am

Post by Nachomamma8 »

In post 1965, Desperado wrote:I did? There are 24 people in this game...your presence in the game was limited and my focus was not on you. Syry's evidently was. He brought something to the town's attention (scumhunting) that I found interesting and could support, given my experience with you. It's really as simple as that.
But that still doesn't explain why you decided to switch your vote when you did. If you would put 7 votes on me, 2 on DLG, 1 on AA if you could, then it only makes sense for your vote to be on me when I am both your strongest suspicion and the leading wagon. If you find it interesting and want to support it, you can quote and say "I agree". But why did you decide to move your vote?

Desperado
Desperado
Survivor
Desperado
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1967 (ISO) » Mon May 20, 2013 6:58 am

Post by Desperado »

The day is long and I thought my support for the point would carry more weight with a vote attached.
ArcAngel9
ArcAngel9
Jack of All Trades
ArcAngel9
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1968 (ISO) » Mon May 20, 2013 6:59 am

Post by ArcAngel9 »

In post 1912, Desperado wrote: The logic for voting AA9 because she is not playing to her town meta in my experience (and she just flipped town in another ongoing game which further supports it) is terrible? Where does my vote do more good...as the 10th or 11th on a healthy wagon, or as the 2nd or 3rd on a player on the fringes whose content has thus far not reflected their town play? How the fuck does the confirmation bias point sound like I know Nacho is town? You and I and Nacho clearly have a different understanding of what confirmation bias is...I've given mine more than once, so what's yours? Because I'm treating it as a scumtell.
Isn't that a while ago in one your posts says that also you had a different reasons in your mind that proves me as scum? And syrana post ringed your bell later point which immediately made me more scummier to you than anyone? now you're back to META thingy? Can you jsut stand by to one logic at least or at least both.. not just this or that...

And don't talk about an on-going game please.... And don't you dare mentioned about my play there. I have played far far far better town play, I did everything I could to look like an idoit so that i could make good use of my VIG shot in that game (which Indeed was very successfull, As town I did far better in that game than you did. So, don't talk about it. And being a good townie is not just being leader or giving some sort logistical reads, A good townie must act smartly and cunningly and do whatever it is required to help their group secretly. So, what you know about is so less that i am. Don't try to rub yourself that you're a better player than me or so...
I
n
a
t
i
m
e
o
f
a
n
c
i
e
n
t
g
o
d
s
w
a
r
l
o
r
d
s
a
n
d
k
i
n
g
s
a
l
a
n
d
i
n
t
u
r
m
o
i
l
c
r
i
e
d
o
u
t
f
o
r
a
h
e
r
o
S
h
e
w
a
s
X
e
n
a
a
m
i
g
h
t
y
p
r
i
n
c
e
s
s
f
o
r
g
e
d
i
n
t
h
e
h
e
a
t
o
f
b
a
t
t
l
e
T
h
e
p
o
w
e
r
t
h
e
p
a
s
s
i
o
n
t
h
e
d
a
n
g
e
r
H
e
r
c
o
u
r
a
g
e
w
i
l
l
c
h
a
n
g
e
t
h
e
w
o
r
l
d
-
ArcAngel9
ArcAngel9
Jack of All Trades
ArcAngel9
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1969 (ISO) » Mon May 20, 2013 7:02 am

Post by ArcAngel9 »

In post 1965, Desperado wrote:Arc, let me ask you something. You've seen both my town and scum game. Which is this? Do you really feel so strongly in me being scum that you would "jump from the top of mount everest" when I flip town?
Scum!!
You made "zero" sense so far!!
You have been going back and forth with Nacho but jumped into my wagon just becuz its easy to pitch in.
You have been ignoring the other players and never even mentioned about them

If by chance you miraculously flips town. there is nothing anyone can do about it. Anyone who walks, talks and acts scum makes them scum.
I
n
a
t
i
m
e
o
f
a
n
c
i
e
n
t
g
o
d
s
w
a
r
l
o
r
d
s
a
n
d
k
i
n
g
s
a
l
a
n
d
i
n
t
u
r
m
o
i
l
c
r
i
e
d
o
u
t
f
o
r
a
h
e
r
o
S
h
e
w
a
s
X
e
n
a
a
m
i
g
h
t
y
p
r
i
n
c
e
s
s
f
o
r
g
e
d
i
n
t
h
e
h
e
a
t
o
f
b
a
t
t
l
e
T
h
e
p
o
w
e
r
t
h
e
p
a
s
s
i
o
n
t
h
e
d
a
n
g
e
r
H
e
r
c
o
u
r
a
g
e
w
i
l
l
c
h
a
n
g
e
t
h
e
w
o
r
l
d
-
Desperado
Desperado
Survivor
Desperado
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1970 (ISO) » Mon May 20, 2013 7:09 am

Post by Desperado »

In post 1968, ArcAngel9 wrote:
In post 1912, Desperado wrote: The logic for voting AA9 because she is not playing to her town meta in my experience (and she just flipped town in another ongoing game which further supports it) is terrible? Where does my vote do more good...as the 10th or 11th on a healthy wagon, or as the 2nd or 3rd on a player on the fringes whose content has thus far not reflected their town play? How the fuck does the confirmation bias point sound like I know Nacho is town? You and I and Nacho clearly have a different understanding of what confirmation bias is...I've given mine more than once, so what's yours? Because I'm treating it as a scumtell.
Isn't that a while ago in one your posts says that also you had a different reasons in your mind that proves me as scum?
And syrana post ringed your bell later point which immediately made me more scummier to you than anyone? now you're back to META thingy? Can you jsut stand by to one logic at least or at least both.. not just this or that...

And don't talk about an on-going game please.... And don't you dare mentioned about my play there. I have played far far far better town play, I did everything I could to look like an idoit so that i could make good use of my VIG shot in that game (which Indeed was very successfull, As town I did far better in that game than you did. So, don't talk about it. And being a good townie is not just being leader or giving some sort logistical reads, A good townie must act smartly and cunningly and do whatever it is required to help their group secretly. So, what you know about is so less that i am. Don't try to rub yourself that you're a better player than me or so...
@ bolded: Nope, didn't say that. If you don't even know what my position is and has been regarding you, how can you criticize me for not being consistent? You're telling me to stand by one thing, and not just this or that, when I only stood by this and never said that.

As for the rest...lol @ telling me not to talk about an ongoing game and then...talking about said ongoing game AND pretending like I was criticizing your play, or saying that I'm better than you. Where are you getting this shit?

I was also referring to Mini 1426, where you got mislynched d1 and I flipped scum after getting investigated by the cop? The one that's been over for over a month now?
thezmon221
thezmon221
Mafia Scum
thezmon221
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1971 (ISO) » Mon May 20, 2013 8:32 am

Post by thezmon221 »

In post 1956, ArcAngel9 wrote:
In post 1754, Desperado wrote:
Unvote
Vote: AA9

I can vouch for Syry's meta read on AA9. In Mini 1426 town-AA9 went V/LA late in D1, came back to a wagon on her and immediately OMGUS'd the wagon starter by quoting their vote and beginning with "scum trying to frame me and get me lynched in my absence." Her immediate frame of mind was 100% OMGUS.

And I agree with OS and Sy about what bacde said...calling attention to your attempt to prove that you aren't showing scum motivation is scum motivated.
This is a bull shit reason... Can this can be any obvious then an oppurtunist vote????
VOTE: Unvote

You like me doing OMGUS right.. Here you get the 200%.... Die scum!!!

VOTE: Desperado
Yup, there’s the AA9 I’ve played with in the past.
In post 1953, ArcAngel9 wrote:Cmon thez, seriously?
I didn't even call you scum yet and your getting very defensive about it. And the thing about meta, its not necessary for me to play with you to understand it. I have sneacked into your town games especially the Mini one where you were a Town cop. So, Just cut the drama here. And you need not to get to this subject each time when i bring meta word. And remember that Meta only stand as reference, its not the read. The reads are mostly going to be base on how a player has been playing not becuz that person being scum in X game town in Y game. I don't like going over on this subject again. I hope you get this now.
Do you think I'm stupid? I know what a meta read is. If you paid attention in a few of the games you've played with me, you'd know that I don't like to base cases around metas. I already told you that I only use it as a bit of reference. Why are you telling me that again?

As for the Mini Town Cop game, yeah that was a bad game for me. Like, it was pretty terrible. None of the games on MS.net where I'm town are that great for meta, you'd be better off at home site. However, I lost a bunch of games when there was that crash a while back which lost a bunch of my games.
And I am still suprised how you read DLG is as town, Explain what sort of Scum hunting he did. He pushed his vote on me for no reason. there was abousletly nothing that made sense in what he said. You're once again saying that I am OMGUSing him. Do you realise that my vote is currently and Red Ryu not DLG? the reason i have given him this oppurtunity so that he could come and explain himself.
Do you know what OMGUSing is? Do you know that OMGUSing does not have to have a vote? It doesn't. You were, in fact, passively OMGUSing him, and softly declaring me scum for it. I can read between the lines, y'know.

As for the vote on you, I am going to flat out say you’re wrong. I don’t mean to defend him here, but you’ve kind of forced me into the situation. I saw reasoning behind his post, and I felt the vote itself made sense. I’ll even post the quote for you, and maybe a smidgen of commentary:
In post 494, DLG wrote:VOTE: ArcAngel9
I'm truly disturbed by the complete lack of scumhunting.
In post 217, ArcAngel9 wrote:
In post 203, CrashTextDummie wrote:We should massclaim. I am not joking.

Raise of hands, everyone in favor.
are you crazy.. No claims plz!!!!!!!!!!

Mastin2, I don't have any issue with HD hydra. :)
This is the kind of reaction I expect to a proposed massclaim from scum. Belittle the idea, but take no initiative to figure out why someone is proposing such an idea.

Also, rather than any commentary about any of the content that developed pre-game, or up to that point, an aside to the mod that served no purpose.
In post 227, ArcAngel9 wrote:^wow, that VCA is just mind blowing. Great job Mastin :)
This post, in particular, gave me scum feelings towards ArcAngel9. Absolutely no commentary on the game state, no attempts to figure anything out. Prefering to interact with the mod over interacting with the game and other players is not Town motivated.

Her later commentary that the Oversoul wagon is bad 'cuz it's soooo quick again betrays her lack of interest in figuring out anyone's alignment.

Yep, yep, this is scummy behavior from someone who got a scum role PM. Let's lynch her.
In his first aspect, I have a similar thought process to him, though I could probably argue I wasn’t as shocked about it as he was to you, perhaps due to me having more experience in playing with you. He felt that it was scummy, and rightfully so, that you didn’t want to claim, but then provided no initiative for anything else. Why is that a scummy reason to YOU? Or is it an empty OMGUS?

As for later, he’s right. You didn’t do much scumhunting earlier on. You sort of spoke bits and pieces about mostly the mod. Note also that in Post 491 that he acknowledges little recognition of your play. So at face value, I’d say yeah, it’s a good reason to vote for you.

However, the problem now is that it’s been a while since he’s talked about you, or anything really, and I’m pretty sure he’s due to actually be replaced. So things change, and maybe he’s seen more of you to determine a town-AA9, or maybe move to null, or even keep as scum.
Bulbazak
Bulbazak
Survivor
Bulbazak
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1972 (ISO) » Mon May 20, 2013 8:48 am

Post by Bulbazak »

So I had typed a response of things I had noticed up to page 76 and thought I had posted it. Turns out I didn't. I can't remember what it was that I caught, and I don't care to go back to look. It was mostly being snarky to Oversoul-scum and Bacde-scum and also commenting on a scummy move by Desperado.

Moving on...
In post 1884, BeautyAndTheBeast wrote:
In post 1837, Thor665 wrote: Still waiting for you to do more than throw random and nonsensical scumtells at me, accept my responses are true, and then bend the answers into still being scumtells.
lol thor attempts to rewrite history itt

what I am saying is town thor makes sense

you are not making sense

and I still say you haven't been reading my posts unless they are addressed to you

HUGE SCUMTELL
Because you are totally not doing what Thor just said... :roll:
In post 1885, BeautyAndTheBeast wrote:
In post 1848, Thor665 wrote:Also, if I'm honest, I think I just consider Red to be the most likely to be lynched of players I want to lynch. B&tB and Slandaar both seem immune from getting votes for some reason.
oh hai guess who the nks are gonna be!
That point is so stretched that it hurts.

The rest of the Thor/B&B argument was interesting. Mollie's continual flailing, refusing to answer questions, and generally succumbing to Thor's pressure has moved B&B out of the town pile. Still evaluating Thor.
In post 1901, Red Ryu wrote:
In post 1564, Baby Spice wrote:Wow.

Decided to read Bacde in iso, and wow.

After about 50 posts I came to a realization.

There's not a shred of content in there.

A touch of fake content, but nothing real.

It picks up a little but it takes a while to get there. iso#87 (#1202)

That's the one that fixes things though. That has he relevent comments.
Bacde wrote:
[Nacho]
isn't addressing me as though I have a real case because he wants to sweep this under the rug (and he knows I'm serious about this read and he knows that I can build a smurfing bandwagon by myself), yet he is addressing everyone else and their points
From then on Bacde seems to get a bit more serious.

Nacho's spent a lot of the game with a decent vote count. Nacho does appear to be doing what Bacde accuses him of, ignoring Bacde and defending against others. Could be because Bacde is tunneling like he's part of the great escape, and pushing that as a defense is better than actually defending.
ie: It's the other people voting him that Nacho has to worry about because he thinks he can dismiss Bc.

Which means a trip through Nacho's iso tommorow.
With the bolded, you're reading surface level.
:lol:
In post 1912, Desperado wrote:How the fuck does the confirmation bias point sound like I know Nacho is town?
Because scum can't have confirmation bias, simply because they
know
who is town. In order to have confirmation bias, you have to be town that doesn't know alignment information, but yet severely suspect someone is scum to the point that anything can be twisted into evidence to support their case, even if it is in fact proving the opposite. This is why you have tunneling townies. They have confirmation bias that X is scum, even when everything else says otherwise. Therefore, in order for Nacho to have confirmation bias, as you claim, he would have to be town. So either your stance has changed regarding his alignment, which you deny, or else you are scum who slipped and revealed alignment knowledge about Nacho, i.e. that he's town.
In post 1917, Baby Spice wrote:. <-------Point
In post 1919, Baby Spice wrote:
Red Ryu ------->.
What the crap?
In post 1928, Bacde wrote:
In post 1921, Nachomamma8 wrote:
In post 1898, Red Ryu wrote:Back from V/LA, Thor is derping hard.

We need to stop distracting from the Nacho wagon.

BB convince me Thor is scum over dumb, I still remain that he is dumb town.

I'll click my ISO button to see where I left off.

Bacde you still my Bro?
Are you still pushing me because my Oversoul push was too aggressive?
Uh, that point was actually really valid
Are you chainsaw defending Oversoul too?
In post 1938, Bacde wrote:please be lynched by tomorrow

that quote is thousands of posts old, and doesn't even postulate the premise that you say it does
But yet it's still valid. Ryu has used that as the crux of his case, and has not backed down from it. Ever. Saying that we should ignore it ,because it is an old post is a bad argument and counter-intuitive in a game that relies on past posts to make arguments and scumhunt. In fact, it is counter-intuitive to the very concept of scumhunting, which makes it the scummiest thing that not only you, but anyone else, has said all game.
In post 1940, Bacde wrote:
In post 1935, Nachomamma8 wrote:It doesn't, but the premise of the argument was that there was NO WAY I could know that Oversoul was lying, and I refused to believe that he was either telling the truth (true) or that he was lying town (false, and the reason I kept pushing him regardless was actually explained earlier in the thread).
Premise: There is NO WAY that you could have known that OS was lying
In post 1937, Nachomamma8 wrote:
In post 972, Red Ryu wrote:But he tried to push OS on this as being scummy, there was no reason to consider him scummy for that action, he deliberately refused to think OS was town doing that lying or telling the truth.
Please stop interrupting.
Premise: There was no reason to consider the fakeclaim as scummy

They are quite different and I'm surprised you need me to spell this out for you (actually I'm not since you are scum)
Resorting to semantics now, are we?
In post 1953, ArcAngel9 wrote:
In post 1685, thezmon221 wrote:
In post 1620, ArcAngel9 wrote:Cmon Thez,
you and me know very well that "Town" you just don't read someone town bluntly.
How could you say DLG is town, I would understand if you have said if he was null but "Town", No way. There is no support to your read, Just because you didn't find anything scummy about him doesn't make him town, and you know this well. Moreover, He didn't say anything much to give you scum slips. If you're really the town, I want you to take a look at this reasoning to vote me and the timing of his post, there is so much happening in the game at the time of his post but he had just one thing to address, that is me? out of all the other players and on-going wagons? How could i read someone like this as town? please ask yourself again.
"Town" me doesn't read someone town bluntly? How many fucking games have you played where I flipped town? Zero. It's the same issue I had in other games; you THINK you know a meta on me, but you're completely wrong. You base it on the fact that I played scum in a multiball situation, and then played scum again in a single situation. I've yet to flip town to you so... yeah. Nice try, but that's not something you can hold over me.

As for how I would call DLG town, I think that you’re wrong, simple as that. I understand where you’re coming from, but a person does not need to be involved in every facet of the game to be town. To me he looks as if he is actually scumhunting or trying too (at least in the earlier parts of the game, though seems like he starts to get a bit overwhelmed when things pick up). It looks to me like he really thought you reacted bad in the instance and believed you weren’t scumhunting. Like I said before in a different context, you seem to have the typical OMGUS bug I’ve seen out of you. I don’t expect you personally to read him as town based on what I DO know of you, but it’s not like I’m trying to actually push my read down people’s throats. Why the AtE in such an instance?

Cmon thez, seriously?
I didn't even call you scum yet and your getting very defensive about it.
Calling someone "not town" is the same thing. Contradiction and backpedaling noted.

I'm going to post my "lynch list" later tonight, but it might be awhile, as I have a lot of things I need to get done.
Bulbazak is so town that everytime someone votes him Mastin coughs blood.
- Nachomamma8, Maniacal Street Mafia

V/LA during weekends. Now leave me alone!
Red Ryu
Red Ryu
Goon
Red Ryu
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1973 (ISO) » Mon May 20, 2013 9:01 am

Post by Red Ryu »

Bacde, I do appreciate you defending me, but I would prefer if I responded because it lets others read me and understand me better. You stepping in does taint my responses.by

Baby Spice needs to be vig'd.
mastin2
mastin2
The Second Coming
mastin2
The Second Coming
The Second Coming

Post Post #1974 (ISO) » Mon May 20, 2013 9:05 am

Post by mastin2 »

There's a ton of important stuff in my previous post, so go read it.

Also, since this town seems to have an extreme case of dikephobia, a reminder:
In post 1, mastin2 wrote:
Voting:

If deadline hits with no majority, the player with the most votes is lynched.
If there's a tie, the player who reached that number first is lynched.
Which means that if deadline hit right now, Nachomamma8 would be lynched. (Yes, I use plurality lynches. Dealwithit.)
Last edited by mastin2 on Mon May 20, 2013 9:11 am, edited 2 times in total.
My academy.
"...You have a blog?!?" (Yes, I do. Click.)
Agnigi
, 13p Mini Theme sequel to Gistou, is in design and could use reviewers!

Return to “Completed Large Normal Games”