NY 164: Maniacal Street Mafia (Anticlimatically finished.)

Baby Spice
Baby Spice
Mafia Scum
Baby Spice
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #18 (isolation #0) » Fri May 03, 2013 9:26 am

Post by Baby Spice »

/Confirm
I don't know what annoys me more. Bad Harry Potter fan fiction that gets the facts right, or good Harry Potter fan fiction that doesn't.

Sometimes, when I say "I'm okay", I want someone to give me a hug and say, "Let's watch Doctor Who"
Baby Spice
Baby Spice
Mafia Scum
Baby Spice
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #130 (isolation #1) » Sat May 04, 2013 11:13 am

Post by Baby Spice »

So, because you are lukewarm—neither hot nor cold—I am about to spit you out of my mouth.

Eeewww!
I don't know what annoys me more. Bad Harry Potter fan fiction that gets the facts right, or good Harry Potter fan fiction that doesn't.

Sometimes, when I say "I'm okay", I want someone to give me a hug and say, "Let's watch Doctor Who"
Baby Spice
Baby Spice
Mafia Scum
Baby Spice
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #157 (isolation #2) » Sat May 04, 2013 4:20 pm

Post by Baby Spice »

Some thoughts.

Some town reads, a scum read, some people putting out bogus reads but too early to form a read based on that.

Surprised Majiffy has only the one hydra fail.

Baby Spice
Baby Spice
Mafia Scum
Baby Spice
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #167 (isolation #3) » Sat May 04, 2013 7:09 pm

Post by Baby Spice »

Nacho is probably alright for that attitude.

Baby Spice
Baby Spice
Mafia Scum
Baby Spice
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #193 (isolation #4) » Sun May 05, 2013 3:13 pm

Post by Baby Spice »

In post 195, ArcAngel9 wrote:I wonder if the official day1 ever gonna start...

Soon Gabrielle, soon. After all, it's already Monday afternoon.

Baby Spice
Baby Spice
Mafia Scum
Baby Spice
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #480 (isolation #5) » Tue May 07, 2013 12:34 am

Post by Baby Spice »

Trying to catch up. Still a few pages behind.

Baby Spice
Baby Spice
Mafia Scum
Baby Spice
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #712 (isolation #6) » Wed May 08, 2013 10:21 am

Post by Baby Spice »

Still behind. Worrying more about games that are endgaming atm.

So, prod dodge.

<<< *
a-hem
* >>>

Baby Spice
Baby Spice
Mafia Scum
Baby Spice
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #749 (isolation #7) » Wed May 08, 2013 12:57 pm

Post by Baby Spice »

Thor is town. Him I can read.

Vote Red Ryuwhatsit

Didn't like Red's early posts anywat.

Also think Om's posts were scummy, though now Destroyer has started posting they improve a little.

However the wall fest doesn't read ad town on town and B&B do read as town.

Ceph is also in the scum read list.

Page 19 and reading.

Baby Spice
Baby Spice
Mafia Scum
Baby Spice
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #918 (isolation #8) » Thu May 09, 2013 12:05 pm

Post by Baby Spice »

Oversoul town if role is legit
Lol Red not reading game properly?

Baby Spice
Baby Spice
Mafia Scum
Baby Spice
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #919 (isolation #9) » Thu May 09, 2013 12:37 pm

Post by Baby Spice »

#910.
Somebodies scum buddy found anyway.

Likeing Baacde and Nero for town.

Baby Spice
Baby Spice
Mafia Scum
Baby Spice
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #944 (isolation #10) » Thu May 09, 2013 3:57 pm

Post by Baby Spice »

The last large I was in with only one killing role was getting towards three years ago.

As claims go, saying the sun rises in the morning is about the only thing safer.

Baby Spice
Baby Spice
Mafia Scum
Baby Spice
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #964 (isolation #11) » Thu May 09, 2013 10:59 pm

Post by Baby Spice »

There's a lit to catch up on. Lots of bloody walls.

For example, CTD pointing out DLG's opinion slide. Sliding in a comment that looks like you have an opinion on something but doesn't really express one. Both burried in walls.
DLG be scummy.

Baby Spice
Baby Spice
Mafia Scum
Baby Spice
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #967 (isolation #12) » Thu May 09, 2013 11:34 pm

Post by Baby Spice »

In post 965, Slandaar wrote:Hi Baby Spice

Read on me please with explanation.
None yet.

I still have a ten page block in the middle to catch up on and you really haven't stood out to me yet.

So obv Jester. ;p

Null.

Baby Spice
Baby Spice
Mafia Scum
Baby Spice
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1061 (isolation #13) » Fri May 10, 2013 4:50 pm

Post by Baby Spice »

Hmm.

I would put Slandaar's early game as scummy. Nothing stood out and if I noticed one thing about town Sland in Street Racer, you knew he was in the game.

More recent though is the opposite. He is here.

Will need to check back into the first day of Street Racer to be sure, but leaning town on past history, and leaning town on calling out on the mass claim idea. Ie: Nacho.

My god, ninja'd by the great wall of China. :)

By the time I was reading it I figured the suggestion would already have been shut down and that anything I said would be empty comment on a dead subject

Baby Spice
Baby Spice
Mafia Scum
Baby Spice
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1076 (isolation #14) » Fri May 10, 2013 5:46 pm

Post by Baby Spice »

OverS.

Day 1 fake claims are generally stupid and dangerous, but at least you tried one that wouln't be all that bad.

Baby Spice
Baby Spice
Mafia Scum
Baby Spice
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1128 (isolation #15) » Sat May 11, 2013 12:12 pm

Post by Baby Spice »

Hmm.

I decided to check Nacho's posting history just to see what was happening, and spotted him browsing this forum.

Make of that what you will.

Baby Spice
Baby Spice
Mafia Scum
Baby Spice
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1154 (isolation #16) » Sat May 11, 2013 2:11 pm

Post by Baby Spice »

In post 1141, Bacde wrote:so nacho is going to be the lynch d1
No

Baby Spice
Baby Spice
Mafia Scum
Baby Spice
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1161 (isolation #17) » Sat May 11, 2013 2:25 pm

Post by Baby Spice »

Red or Ceph are the first two that come to mind.

This isn't looking like town you Nero, but the town you I have seen recently is probably not typical (and ongoing), so you maybe.

AA maybe because she usually makes a better effort at catching up when she falls behind like this, but that's a real maybe at this stage.

Bacde and Oversoul as well.
Not liking Oversoul's gambits or Tomato's push on Nacho based off of it.
An element of "I do this as town, I did it, ergo I'm town"

Baby Spice
Baby Spice
Mafia Scum
Baby Spice
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1162 (isolation #18) » Sat May 11, 2013 2:27 pm

Post by Baby Spice »

Lesser are DLG and Om, though Om is drifting off of my scum list at the monent.

Baby Spice
Baby Spice
Mafia Scum
Baby Spice
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1190 (isolation #19) » Sat May 11, 2013 5:56 pm

Post by Baby Spice »

Um, what? AA as in ArcAngel or AA as in us?
I wasn't under the impression that you were behind.

Baby Spice
Baby Spice
Mafia Scum
Baby Spice
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1197 (isolation #20) » Sun May 12, 2013 1:45 am

Post by Baby Spice »

Ok.

Vote Cephrir

Baby Spice
Baby Spice
Mafia Scum
Baby Spice
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1198 (isolation #21) » Sun May 12, 2013 3:10 am

Post by Baby Spice »

On the topic of informed townies I feel I should decalre something.

Drambuie is indeed the nectar of the gods.
Feel free to partake with me.

That is all.

Baby Spice
Baby Spice
Mafia Scum
Baby Spice
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1345 (isolation #22) » Mon May 13, 2013 12:25 pm

Post by Baby Spice »

In post 1306, Nachomamma8 wrote:
In post 1263, Nachomamma8 wrote:Baby Spice has been lurking like hell, for one. Her excuse of "worrying about games that is endgaming" shows me that she's lurking and is conscious of it, but the rest of her play says that she's pretty okay with lurking hard as shit. I hate the "wall battle doesn't look like town v town but B&B is scum" bit, and she tosses out reads so randomly that I can't really see a thought process behind any of it. Lean scum, but not heavily.
Plus I think that her dismissing Thor and I as town instantly and with no paranoia at all is sort of strange and seems like fake townreads because they actually aren't based on anything, and the constant complaining about walls is scummy considering she's not commenting on anything in the entire game and blaming it solely on walls.
I think I've mis-read Thor once in the last two years, a current game he replaced into.

As for you, the original attacks on you were from scum reads or read as very poor. Which is a reasonable basis for a twon read.

Baby Spice
Baby Spice
Mafia Scum
Baby Spice
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1347 (isolation #23) » Mon May 13, 2013 12:52 pm

Post by Baby Spice »

In post 1337, Slandaar wrote:Its the way its said not what is said or to some extent not said.
Normally, I would have called Nacho likely lurking scum for things like that, but in a game progressing like this, it means less imo.
It's similar to my opinion on AA9's constant catch up posts. Means less at this point than it would in other games or later on in this one.

Baby Spice
Baby Spice
Mafia Scum
Baby Spice
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1437 (isolation #24) » Tue May 14, 2013 11:32 am

Post by Baby Spice »

In post 1416, Cephrir wrote:VOTE: fuzzy until he provides some legitimate reads and I had better like them when he does.
This makes me more happy with my vote.

Thez: Haven't been behind in a while, well more than timezone/game pace dictates.

In post 1416, Cephrir wrote:VOTE: fuzzy until he provides some legitimate reads and I had better like them when he does.
In post 1423, Bacde wrote:if you literally have a townread on EVERYONE on the nacho wagon, its because nacho is scum and the scum don't want to bus their best player
Actually I have scum reads of one degree or another on four people on the Nacho wagon.

The Nacho wagon took off after Thor joined the RR wagon. If anything Nacho looks like a strong counter to RR. It's even lead by RR, something BCade says is scummy.

Baby Spice
Baby Spice
Mafia Scum
Baby Spice
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1446 (isolation #25) » Tue May 14, 2013 12:07 pm

Post by Baby Spice »

In post 1440, Bacde wrote:
In post 1437, Baby Spice wrote:The Nacho wagon took off after Thor joined the RR wagon. If anything Nacho looks like a strong counter to RR. It's even lead by RR, something BCade says is scummy.
What did I say was scummy?

God damnit are you putting words in my mouth as well?!
Thought it was you that said it. Will check when I get to a computer.

Baby Spice
Baby Spice
Mafia Scum
Baby Spice
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1490 (isolation #26) » Wed May 15, 2013 12:58 am

Post by Baby Spice »

In post 1446, Baby Spice wrote:
In post 1440, Bacde wrote:
In post 1437, Baby Spice wrote:The Nacho wagon took off after Thor joined the RR wagon. If anything Nacho looks like a strong counter to RR. It's even lead by RR, something BCade says is scummy.
What did I say was scummy?

God damnit are you putting words in my mouth as well?!
Thought it was you that said it. Will check when I get to a computer.
In post 1429, Bacde wrote:because voting for a counterwagon is generally regarded as scummy
It was even on the same bloody page!

Baby Spice
Baby Spice
Mafia Scum
Baby Spice
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1564 (isolation #27) » Wed May 15, 2013 11:27 pm

Post by Baby Spice »

Wow.

Decided to read Bacde in iso, and wow.

After about 50 posts I came to a realization.

There's not a shred of content in there.

A touch of fake content, but nothing real.

It picks up a little but it takes a while to get there. iso#87 (#1202)

That's the one that fixes things though. That has he relevent comments.
Bacde wrote:
[Nacho]
isn't addressing me as though I have a real case because he wants to sweep this under the rug (and he knows I'm serious about this read and he knows that I can build a smurfing bandwagon by myself), yet he is addressing everyone else and their points
From then on Bacde seems to get a bit more serious.

Nacho's spent a lot of the game with a decent vote count. Nacho does appear to be doing what Bacde accuses him of, ignoring Bacde and defending against others. Could be because Bacde is tunneling like he's part of the great escape, and pushing that as a defense is better than actually defending.
ie: It's the other people voting him that Nacho has to worry about because he thinks he can dismiss Bc.

Which means a trip through Nacho's iso tommorow.

Baby Spice
Baby Spice
Mafia Scum
Baby Spice
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1706 (isolation #28) » Fri May 17, 2013 11:46 am

Post by Baby Spice »

Lol Nacho.

It wasn't crap as it wasn't even there, with scum reads voting you.

But by about Bacd's iso #80 there actually started to be one so my read on you develope some.

Now though with Bc making noises about shifting his vote I'm wondering what's happening.

Didn't get my iso read done though. Nanna nap won out :)

Baby Spice
Baby Spice
Mafia Scum
Baby Spice
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1715 (isolation #29) » Fri May 17, 2013 1:54 pm

Post by Baby Spice »

Thor and one of the Hydra's I think it was got away with it and that was far more egrarius than your comment Bacde.

<<< This is incorrect. If a warning was delivered, I would have notified everyone of the warning and the reason it was delivered. >>>
Last edited by mastin2 on Mon May 20, 2013 4:43 am, edited 1 time in total.

Baby Spice
Baby Spice
Mafia Scum
Baby Spice
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1787 (isolation #30) » Sat May 18, 2013 3:45 pm

Post by Baby Spice »

Vote Nacho

Since Bc asked so nicely.

Hey Fuzzy, this is not open 495.

Baby Spice
Baby Spice
Mafia Scum
Baby Spice
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1876 (isolation #31) » Sun May 19, 2013 12:30 pm

Post by Baby Spice »

In post 1829, Nachomamma8 wrote:
In post 1564, Baby Spice wrote:Which means a trip through Nacho's iso tommorow.
In post 1787, Baby Spice wrote:
Vote Nacho

Baby Spice, what did you find in my ISO?

Still working though it.

Baby Spice
Baby Spice
Mafia Scum
Baby Spice
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1905 (isolation #32) » Sun May 19, 2013 6:14 pm

Post by Baby Spice »

In post 1902, Red Ryu wrote:Spice,
In post 1787, Baby Spice wrote:
Vote Nacho

Why did you 180 after gaining suspicion on Bacde, you were saying you thought his content was lacking and had none, but you vote with him anyways?

You said he was getting more serious, but what changed to make you want to go from, "semi fake/no content" to "let's join BC?" None of thee posts in-between are giving me an impression of what changed your mind.

You quoted me identifying the post.

Baby Spice
Baby Spice
Mafia Scum
Baby Spice
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1907 (isolation #33) » Sun May 19, 2013 7:11 pm

Post by Baby Spice »

In post 1906, Om the Destroyer wrote:VOTE: Desperado

~Pertayter
Desperado,
why don't you come to your senses.
You've been sitting on fences
for so long now

Seriously thought, you've hardly mentioned him nor what you find scummy about him.

Baby Spice
Baby Spice
Mafia Scum
Baby Spice
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1917 (isolation #34) » Mon May 20, 2013 12:10 am

Post by Baby Spice »

. <-------Point

Baby Spice
Baby Spice
Mafia Scum
Baby Spice
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1919 (isolation #35) » Mon May 20, 2013 2:24 am

Post by Baby Spice »

Red Ryu ------->.

Baby Spice
Baby Spice
Mafia Scum
Baby Spice
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2046 (isolation #36) » Mon May 20, 2013 4:15 pm

Post by Baby Spice »

Bulb. #1972

Not so subtle dig at Red who seemed to think that mangling an Eagles song was serious but missed the actual question that was in the post that was directed at someone else.

Baby Spice
Baby Spice
Mafia Scum
Baby Spice
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2048 (isolation #37) » Mon May 20, 2013 5:11 pm

Post by Baby Spice »

The only time Bacde ever joked about bussing a scumbudy that I could find, he was actually bussing a scum budy.
He joked about bussing you this game.

Combined with what looks like a bus vote from Bc and ...

Baby Spice
Baby Spice
Mafia Scum
Baby Spice
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2057 (isolation #38) » Mon May 20, 2013 6:08 pm

Post by Baby Spice »

Baby Spice
Baby Spice
Mafia Scum
Baby Spice
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2063 (isolation #39) » Mon May 20, 2013 6:29 pm

Post by Baby Spice »

In post 2061, Bacde wrote:
thank you for existing
Troll lol lol lol lol.

But the person Bc was voting at the time, from two or three posts above, was.

Baby Spice
Baby Spice
Mafia Scum
Baby Spice
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2077 (isolation #40) » Tue May 21, 2013 1:03 am

Post by Baby Spice »

This is getting to the Slandaar I'm used to.

Oh, for anti-town that doesn't necesarily help scum, I present Fuzzy in this game.

Baby Spice
Baby Spice
Mafia Scum
Baby Spice
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2079 (isolation #41) » Tue May 21, 2013 1:54 am

Post by Baby Spice »

In post 2078, Slandaar wrote:If Fuzzy is town he is helping scum to blend in by playing terrible and being mislynch fodder making it easier for them to win ie benefitting them.
2000 odd posts for D1 and counting, yep obv mis-lynch fodder there.

Baby Spice
Baby Spice
Mafia Scum
Baby Spice
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2156 (isolation #42) » Tue May 21, 2013 1:00 pm

Post by Baby Spice »

I personally wonder how much Mastin pointing out the deadline lynch ruling contributed to Bacde's change of vote and softening of his Nacho scumon.

Baby Spice
Baby Spice
Mafia Scum
Baby Spice
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2161 (isolation #43) » Tue May 21, 2013 1:16 pm

Post by Baby Spice »

Quite well.

But then I was reading you Nacho with regard to Bacde, looking for things to make me think I was wrong, or for changes to reflect/predict Bacde's changes in his opinion of Nacho.

Found neither.

Baby Spice
Baby Spice
Mafia Scum
Baby Spice
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2165 (isolation #44) » Tue May 21, 2013 2:05 pm

Post by Baby Spice »

1. I'll decide after you flip scum. *
2. Doesn't matter.
3. There are very few players I think I can properly meta. You are not one of them. True for most of the players actually. Bacde's meta case, however, felt like absolute rubbish. Like a fake reason to vote you, eventually provided after many, many posts of saying that you were scum.
4. I didn't decide to 'flop' on you. I voted you because Bacde made a bad bussing a partner joke, which he has only done before while scum bussing a partner. If I was a vig I'd shoot one of you. If there was a wagon on Bacde I'd be voting him. But there is one on you so you first.

* I'm not understanding the Desperado case at all. In fact I'm hard pressed to think if a proper one was actually presented. It feels more like a counter wagon to Nacho now that the deadline is getting close. Added to the highest wagon dies at deadline thing.

It was also something that seemed to happen quickly after Mastin's post, which also engenders not good thoughts about it.
In fact iirc, someone voted saying that the reason would come later. I don't think it ever did.
Someone else voted in what looked like a weird change of opinion, in which the only comment seemed to be on me quoting the Eagles.

Baby Spice
Baby Spice
Mafia Scum
Baby Spice
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2171 (isolation #45) » Tue May 21, 2013 4:33 pm

Post by Baby Spice »

I tend to always check jokes like that. Especially when they are followed by bussing type behaviour.
Just because people can't do it, is not a reason to not try is it?
It's not a meta arguement.
I found that previous instance quite a while ago but I was hoping your lynch would go through and when you flipped scum I could bring it up D2 and get your buddy more easily. Since it looks like that lynch is not going to happen, I mentioned it.

Baby Spice
Baby Spice
Mafia Scum
Baby Spice
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2173 (isolation #46) » Tue May 21, 2013 4:51 pm

Post by Baby Spice »

Are you being deliberately thick or insulting Nacho?
No really I want to know.

Bcause saying I want to also lynch your buddy in my previous post, saying that I would hapily vote or vig (if I could) you or Bacde in the post before, etc.
makes me wonder if you are being thick or insulting on purpose for asking such a question.

Baby Spice
Baby Spice
Mafia Scum
Baby Spice
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2191 (isolation #47) » Tue May 21, 2013 6:30 pm

Post by Baby Spice »

In post 2175, Nachomamma8 wrote:In #2170, I quoted a post by Bacde from a different game. Was he town or scum?
And please, let's not get to the discrediting part of this read yet. That happens after I'm pushing you as scum and calling out your buddies as you go down.
Firstly, identifying as a different game would have helped there. I can answer from memory once I realised shat game it was.
He was town.

But then he didn't make a joke about bussing a scum buddy dud he so relevence?

Baby Spice
Baby Spice
Mafia Scum
Baby Spice
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2192 (isolation #48) » Tue May 21, 2013 6:34 pm

Post by Baby Spice »

Re #2186
I have played here under three names over the years.
Annachie, and DocPotter.

Look for Zachtown in the Mountains with Thor and I as scum. Then it was a wrestling game I think as both town. From then on memory does fail me as to the games ending with Mainstream which is still going.

Baby Spice
Baby Spice
Mafia Scum
Baby Spice
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2193 (isolation #49) » Tue May 21, 2013 6:37 pm

Post by Baby Spice »

In post 2193, Baby Spice wrote:Re #2186
I have played here under three names over the years.
Annachie, and DocPotter.

Look for Zachtown in the Mountains with Thor and I as scum. Then it was a wrestling game I think as both town. From then on memory does fail me as to the games ending with Mainstream which is still going.
More re. Try looking at Last Will where I buddied the hell out of Amished while using him to out his team mates. That was a DocPotter game iirc.

Baby Spice
Baby Spice
Mafia Scum
Baby Spice
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2195 (isolation #50) » Tue May 21, 2013 7:50 pm

Post by Baby Spice »

Math fail. 65 hours.

Baby Spice
Baby Spice
Mafia Scum
Baby Spice
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2196 (isolation #51) » Tue May 21, 2013 8:48 pm

Post by Baby Spice »

In post 2186, Nachomamma8 wrote:I don't know why the fuck it matters who he votes before he says he's bussing everyone, but the fact that she latches onto THIS and ignores bacde making the bussing claim as town is complete and fucking bullshit. She'd notice in the other game that Bacde didn't go on a gigantic bussing spree and push his partners like he's pushing me here
then i found bacde making the bussing joke in another game
does she pay attention to it?
nope
Hello Liar.
Mini 1433 wrote:
In post 0, Jake from State Farm wrote:11. Zdenek (Xegarus) - Mafia Goon - Lynched Day 2
<snip

6. Bacde - Mafia Goon - Lynched Day 3
In post 5, Bacde wrote:
Vote: Xegarus
In post 12, Bacde wrote:
In post 8, Doctor Zoidberg MD wrote:What the scum is bus'ing already? Lemme help.

VOTE: Xegarus

-DGB
might as well bus my whole team

Vote: Zoidberg
Where in here does it say he is bussing everyone? Exactly what little bit of hidden text?
He doesn't, so Nacho Lie #1.
In post 2059, Nachomamma8 wrote: Zoidberg wasn't scum?
As I pointed out at the time, he wasn't voting Zoiderg, so your very question becomes lie #2

Your quoted text in #2170 does not aply, as it is not Bacde making a bussing joke. So to claim it does apply, and that it is a bussing joke become lies #3, and #4.

I strongly suspect that you do know exactly why it matters who Bacde was voting before he made that bussing joke, as it is a central point to my entire arguement, something that I believe abundantly clear. So that becomes lie #6

Oh, perpetual catch-up huh. Lie #7. Especially funny as you had to back 1,400 posts to find it.

In post 2186, Nachomamma8 wrote:Potshot when I'm gone for literally two days.
Hmm, looks. Posted Thursday #841, me post #1128 that he had been seen, Nacho posted #1130 on Sunday. Thursday to Sunday is literally two days how? Ignoring timezones, 65 hours is not literally two days. Lie #8
In post 2186, Nachomamma8 wrote:Last we hear of the mystical ISO read.
<Cough> #2160 </cough>

Nacho lie #9
In post 2186, Nachomamma8 wrote:she doesn't bring it up the next day so she could get my partner more easily?
Do I really need to point out that it is still fucking Day one!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Nacho lie#10

Wow for one post Nacho, you really told a lot of lies. Lies that are so easy to proove wrong by doing something as stupidly simple as quoting.

But in simple terms, the key elements.

Bacde joked about bussing a scum buddy while bussing a scum buddy.

Nacho claimed that Bacde wasn't voting a scum buddy at the time. He was.
Nacho claimed that Bacde was bussing everybody. He wasn't.
Nacho claims that it doesn't matter who Bacde was voting at the time. Clearly it does.
Nacho claimed that Bacde had made a bussing joke as town. He didn't.

One thing that I have raised and Nacho has told four different lies about it.
Four.

Bacde joked about bussing in this game while voting Nacho, and had a case/voting history that supports a theory of Bacde bussing in this game.

That Nacho also lied about so many other things in that one post is just amazing.

Dammit. Tried to post this on the computer, got ninja'd without me noticing as I ran off to take one of the kids to his McJob. Realized that I had made a mistake so posted a correction from my phone. Came home to find this post still sitting here. Bah

Baby Spice
Baby Spice
Mafia Scum
Baby Spice
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2201 (isolation #52) » Tue May 21, 2013 11:01 pm

Post by Baby Spice »

Hey Syry, what part of Nacho telling outright lies makes me scum?

Baby Spice
Baby Spice
Mafia Scum
Baby Spice
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2205 (isolation #53) » Wed May 22, 2013 12:39 am

Post by Baby Spice »

There is no arguement against me.

If there is it's because of Bacde's bussing his scum budy Nacho, and Nacho's lieing about it.

It's really that simple.

But, for my own entertainment, please show what is Bunkum. Please show, with quotes, where Nacho's lies were nothing of the sort.

Please try. Because you can't.

Oh, clever Syry. Adding bolded text to a quote, then hiding that quote in a spoiler so it will be missed. Making it hard to respond too as well.

But since you want to be a complete dick and try such a stunt.

1: Answered in the post you quoted.
2: Lets see, his joke implies that he is currently voting a scum buddy, does it not. He was actually voting a scum buddy, was he not. But really, is there a point to saying what he exactly said a few lines above, and trying to cast doubt on what he meant? This is what I meant by quotes.
3: As I said, he was voting a scum budy when he made the joke. He then went on to vote someone else. What part of a simple fucking timeline do you not understand?
4: Do you see a bussing joke in that post that Nacho quoted? DO YOU????? Of course you fucking don't because there isn't one there.
5: Ok, counting fail. Do you honestly think that Nacho didn't realize what it mattered? Do you honestly think he is that stupid? That he really couldn't follow a straight line arguement to see the logical conclusion?
6: Um, ok so you decided to tell fibs as well. Or did you not bother to look. Two comments, refering to a block of ten pages in the middle of the game. While I was dealing with the current game state.
7: Ok, since I need to explain this. Literally two days would be 48 hours. Maybe even 50 at a stretch. Not 65. 65 is far more like three days. But really, you don't see how his point is crap, is wrong, and then he exagerates to try and make me look bad. That would be a lie on his part by any definition.
8: Ok, this one I might chalk up to a misunderstanding. I was iso'ing Nacho trying to look for something to make him town, especially with reference to what Bacde was saying. It was never to make a case on him, but to try and clear him of being Bacde's scum buddy and bussing target. However, his contention that I never mentioned my iso on him after a certain post is clearly a lie.
9: That is not a gramatically garbled sentence. That is a sentence where Nacho forgot what day it is while making the post. To me, that reads like someone faking a scum read on someone and screwing up while making stuff up.

10: So you admit that Bacde joked about bussing a scum buddy while making a scum buddy then?

Do you know what the town response from Nacho would have been. "I doubt it means anything" Do you know what Nacho's actual response was. Four seperate lies to try and discredit what I have found. That is not a town reaction to anything.

Let me repeat that:
Nacho's reactions were not a town reaction.

Now, for future reference, please stop asking questions when the answers are in the fucking post you are quoting. It is the most annoying tactic any body can try to pull off.

Baby Spice
Baby Spice
Mafia Scum
Baby Spice
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2206 (isolation #54) » Wed May 22, 2013 12:49 am

Post by Baby Spice »

You know what, fuck this shit.
I'm being baited with a huge pet peeve by multiple people and I am not going to stand for it.

Mastin replace me out please
before I respond with something I might regret.

Return to “Completed Large Normal Games”