NY 164: Maniacal Street Mafia (Anticlimatically finished.)

EddieFenix
EddieFenix
Goon
EddieFenix
Goon
Goon

Post Post #650 (ISO) » Tue May 07, 2013 7:24 pm

Post by EddieFenix »

In post 647, Bulbazak wrote:Is that all you've got, Eddie?
Yup. Gonna sit here, take it easy, and gather info. Unless you have any questions you wanna ask me.
Bulbazak
Bulbazak
Survivor
Bulbazak
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #651 (ISO) » Tue May 07, 2013 7:27 pm

Post by Bulbazak »

Om the Destroyer wrote:omg HD my skype hasn't received your message :P
I'm probably not going to be completely on the same page as HD until we can get something going (hooray for planning ahead :D).
So it'll probably be fine tomorrow.

~Pertayter
Look. A useless post.
In post 650, EddieFenix wrote:
Yup. Gonna sit here, take it easy, and gather info. Unless you have any questions you wanna ask me.
Lurking. Got it.
Bulbazak is so town that everytime someone votes him Mastin coughs blood.
- Nachomamma8, Maniacal Street Mafia

V/LA during weekends. Now leave me alone!
Oversoul
Oversoul
Survivor
Oversoul
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #652 (ISO) » Tue May 07, 2013 7:38 pm

Post by Oversoul »

In post 626, Amethyst Kitty wrote:His suggestion to mass-claim seems genuine IMO and Nacho has done far more scummier stuff other then the mass-claim anyway
It's alignment neutral.

CTD did it in the recently finished invitational NY game as scum traitor. However, he did do much more in my opinion here to try and get mass claim to occur than in that game.

Are you following that thread in MD stating that Nacho's summary is a scumtell?
Om the Destroyer
Om the Destroyer
Goon
Om the Destroyer
Goon
Goon

Post Post #653 (ISO) » Tue May 07, 2013 7:43 pm

Post by Om the Destroyer »

In post 651, Bulbazak wrote:
I'm probably not going to be completely on the same page as HD until we can get something going (hooray for planning ahead :D).

~Pertayter
Look. A useless post.
Is there any way you can actually make a decent attack on our slot at all this game?
I mean seriously if you want to attack a post like that you might as well attack anybody declaring V/LA in the future.
Also some of your posts are useless too bby ;)

~Pertayter
Om the Destroyer
Om the Destroyer
Goon
Om the Destroyer
Goon
Goon

Post Post #654 (ISO) » Tue May 07, 2013 7:46 pm

In post 344, Bulbazak wrote:
In post 313, Om the Destroyer wrote: Majiffy's "oh you must not think highly of him then!" is a somewhat-subtle "yes thor is awesome go fuck yourself"
:lol:

Om's recent posts are hilarious, because they either mean that they are not familiar with Majiffy's meta at all, or that they are scum trying to push for an early mislynch on a player that tends to look anti-town. The buddying accusation is my favorite, as Majiffy doesn't buddy up to anyone, except for Majiffy. I suggest watching this wagon closely, as I can see scum pushing it hard.
omg fucking lol wth HD why didn't you even push this shit?
VOTE: Bulbazak

~Pertayter
Cephrir
Cephrir
he/him
Survivor
Cephrir
he/him
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #655 (ISO) » Tue May 07, 2013 7:52 pm

Post by Cephrir »

In post 652, Oversoul wrote:
In post 626, Amethyst Kitty wrote:His suggestion to mass-claim seems genuine IMO and Nacho has done far more scummier stuff other then the mass-claim anyway
It's alignment neutral.

CTD did it in the recently finished invitational NY game as scum traitor. However, he did do much more in my opinion here to try and get mass claim to occur than in that game.

Are you following that thread in MD stating that Nacho's summary is a scumtell?
I can't help but read CTD as town for pushing the massclaim so hard.

The existence of the MD thread makes the summary scumtell stupid.

Pointing out useless posts is equally useless.

Cursory reread of Nacho has me liking him more than I did before, so I'd like to hear what's so very scummy about him.
"I would prefer not to." --Herman Melville,
Bartleby the Scrivener
EddieFenix
EddieFenix
Goon
EddieFenix
Goon
Goon

Post Post #656 (ISO) » Tue May 07, 2013 7:56 pm

Post by EddieFenix »

~Pertayter
Look. A useless post.
In post 650, EddieFenix wrote:
Lurking. Got it.
Reading and thinking is the term you are looking for here. Hmm... Usually, you have questions or accusations for me, Bulba... Or at least you give me food for thought/ideas to play with... Hell, we haven't even had that much banter so far... Anything on your mind right now (game wise)?
Bulbazak
Bulbazak
Survivor
Bulbazak
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #657 (ISO) » Tue May 07, 2013 7:58 pm

Post by Bulbazak »

In post 653, Om the Destroyer wrote:

~Pertayter
Look. A useless post.
Is there any way you can actually make a decent attack on our slot at all this game?
I mean seriously if you want to attack a post like that you might as well attack anybody declaring V/LA in the future.
Also some of your posts are useless too bby ;)

~Pertayter
First, I was just noting it for future reference. If I was full on attacking you, you'd know it.

Second, the difference between someone declaring V/LA and your post is that you essentially said "I can't talk to HD. Not going to say anything else.". There was no point in saying any of this, as you could just as easily have messaged HD via PM. This was posting for posting's sake.

Third, this is a deflection. I'm sure you can find several useless posts in pre-game, but once the game officially started, I've tried to keep my posts somewhat game related.

I think Oversoul can wait. Om is definitely scum.

Unvote

Vote Om the Destroyer

P-edit: Looks like I made the right call...

Bulbazak
Bulbazak
Survivor
Bulbazak
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #658 (ISO) » Tue May 07, 2013 8:19 pm

Post by Bulbazak »

In post 656, EddieFenix wrote:Hmm... Usually, you have questions or accusations for me, Bulba... Or at least you give me food for thought/ideas to play with... Hell, we haven't even had that much banter so far... Anything on your mind right now (game wise)?
  • Mass claiming is bad
  • Oversoul and Om are scum. Red Ryu is likely scum as well.
  • B&B, Kitty, and Bacde are town (Bacde because of Rofl). Thor is probably town as well.
  • Cephrir appears to have been on the site for awhile, yet he is unfamiliar with several of the more prominent players and his play isn't up to par with what I'd expect from someone of his experience. That'd normally land him in the same area of initial suspicion as Om, but I took a look at his wiki, and he has a win:loss ratio of 4:10 as town. That keeps him effectively in the null/scum area for now until I see something more conclusive.
  • Slandaar, although being against mass claiming, has since only focused on the mass claim discussion, more specifically on why I dislike mass claims, essentially prolonging it. I'd like to see his thoughts on more recent events.
  • Fuzzy is coming off as slightly scummy, mainly because of his refusal to engage and answer the questions asked of him.
  • Nacho is Nacho and probably won't be readable for awhile. The current mode of investigation on him is ridiculous and won't lead to any definitive reads.
Was there something more specific you wanted to ask? What did you gather from the pre-game (d0)?

Om the Destroyer
Om the Destroyer
Goon
Om the Destroyer
Goon
Goon

Post Post #659 (ISO) » Tue May 07, 2013 8:19 pm

In post 657, Bulbazak wrote:First, I was just noting it for future reference. If I was full on attacking you, you'd know it.
Cool, I'll note this for future reference too. Btw what future reference would that even be for?
Second, the difference between someone declaring V/LA and your post is that you essentially said "I can't talk to HD. Not going to say anything else.". There was no point in saying any of this, as you could just as easily have messaged HD via PM. This was posting for posting's sake.
I don't even know how you managed to get 'Not going to say anything' from 'We might not be on the same page for at least a day'. At least get your facts right.
Third, this is a deflection. I'm sure you can find several useless posts in pre-game, but once the game officially started, I've tried to keep my posts somewhat game related.
Right now is my pregame thanks. I hope you realise I've openly stated that I've barely read any of the game. However I don't particularly need to. Also :meta reasons: useless posts are a frequent pastime of mine.
I think Oversoul can wait. Om is definitely scum.

Unvote

Vote Om the Destroyer

P-edit: Looks like I made the right call...
Fucking lol. Please, tell me why we're even scum in the first place. Your arguments aren't even scumtells.
Useless posting isn't a scummy thing unless it's done repeatedly (and I've only been in this game for a day). Informing people about things like activity and potential dissonance isn't a scummy thing either, it's just being fucking informative. Attacking someone who is easily perceived as anti-town doesn't even say why the fuck we're scum. If someone is perceived as anti-town, you'd vote them, otherwise you won't get anywhere. Just because they have a history of looking anti-town doesn't mean they aren't scum. Your chainsaw defense of B&B is meta-related without any evidence to support your statements. Not to mention that you've tried to discredit us multiple times too....

~Pertayter
Cephrir
Cephrir
he/him
Survivor
Cephrir
he/him
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #660 (ISO) » Tue May 07, 2013 8:39 pm

Post by Cephrir »

@658: I'm unfamiliar with players because I've been essentially gone from the site for three years. However, there is no way I can imagine meta convincing me B&B aren't scum.
I'm a bad player, especially as town- historically my reads are consistently wrong and I'm usually lynched by Day 3. In the few games I am not lynched early I am generally either nearly lynched early, scum, or a replacement.

Post 657 is complete trash.
"I would prefer not to." --Herman Melville,
Bartleby the Scrivener
Om the Destroyer
Om the Destroyer
Goon
Om the Destroyer
Goon
Goon

Post Post #661 (ISO) » Tue May 07, 2013 8:55 pm

Also I'd kinda like to know why I'm definitely scum compared to OS when:
According to you, I'm scum because: Useless posting and attacking someone you think is town for meta reasons.
According to you, OS is scum because: Bad knee-jerk reaction to RVS vote, backpedaling, contradicting claims, suspicions on trying to use claim to gain townie status and he hasn't said very much at all.
(Note: I don't exactly support the OS wagon right now (nor do I entirely oppose it), this is just my interpretation of his reasons for suspecting either of us)

Like seriously wtf? If you're going to attack OS for a bad knee-jerk reaction to a vote then I'm pretty much going to do the same for you, only in your case there wasn't even a vote before you started reacting terribly (as evidenced by your P-EDIT).

~Pertayter
Red Ryu
Red Ryu
Goon
Red Ryu
Goon
Goon

Post Post #662 (ISO) » Tue May 07, 2013 10:11 pm

Post by Red Ryu »

Prod dodge, writing papers on no sleep.

<<< I strongly suggest you read the rules I have about prod dodging. You're within activity boundaries already, but had you not been, this would not have reset your timer. Follow the intent of the rules, not the literal letter. A post consisting merely of "Prod Dodge" fits the letter of the rule but violates the spirit.

If this is to announce V/LA, however, then it
would
reset the timer, but you need to clearly declare it if this is the case. >>>
Last edited by mastin2 on Wed May 08, 2013 4:12 am, edited 1 time in total.
Slandaar
Slandaar
Survivor
Slandaar
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #663 (ISO) » Wed May 08, 2013 1:18 am

Post by Slandaar »

In post 658, Bulbazak wrote: [*]Cephrir appears to have been on the site for awhile, yet he is unfamiliar with several of the more prominent players
An observation, but a pointless one; who cares?
In post 658, Bulbazak wrote: and his play isn't up to par with what I'd expect from someone of his experience.
For someone so well versed in Majiffys meta you would think he would realise that he should only be comparing this to Ceph's own meta not comparing it to other players with similar experience.
In post 658, Bulbazak wrote: That'd normally land him in the same area of initial suspicion as Om,
Why? because he doesn't play as well as you think he should when you have no idea how he normally plays? and because of this he would be 'definite scum'?
In post 658, Bulbazak wrote: but I took a look at his wiki, and he has a win:loss ratio of 4:10 as town. That keeps him effectively in the null/scum area for now until I see something more conclusive.
So, your whole argument was hes experienced and not playing how you would expect someone of that experience to play, you then find out hes not very good as town (or I assume thats what you are suggesting your conclusion is) and so hes still leaning scum for not playing well even though he is matching his own meta or how you perceive it (of not playing well)?
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #664 (ISO) » Wed May 08, 2013 2:16 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 637, BeautyAndTheBeast wrote:Not true. On her home site, most indies have town-friendly wincons. Ergo indies aren't necessarily scum.
What does that site have anything to do with this site?
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

edited c.s. lewis quote b/c limit
Syryana
Syryana
He/Him
Always Andy
Syryana
He/Him
Always Andy
Always Andy
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #665 (ISO) » Wed May 08, 2013 3:00 am

Post by Syryana »

Alrighty, catch up time. Let's do this.

Spoiler: My notes, read at your own risk
Fuck reading pregame
Massclaim? In a normal? Wut. #203
Claim on page 1. new record. Informed townie? wtf? Informed scum maybe. #204
Good call, Nacho. #206
Informed scum at least knows why we shouldn't be massclaiming day 1. #207
Nacho wins cake #213
Holy shit #214, contradicts himself in same post.
lolAAscumlol #217
dat scumhunting AA #227
Scum claim VT or vig or *insert bullshit role here*, then start killing power roles, ya no massclaim #230
Self-deprecating Desperado, IGMEOU #236
Def lynching AA too #239 and #246 AND #252, I'm not reading her posts anymore
I like Bulba for town #253
OS is not #263
Maybe I'll go back and read pre-game later to verify these readslists #279
Eyeballin Desp hard #282
"Everyone who massclaims is scum" lololololol #283
I need more eyeballs to watch Desp with #289
Eyeballs on Slandaar too #291
B&B pointing out flaws in HD's argument, +1 #295
THANK YOU, SLANDAAR. Now explain your scumreads and I won't have to eyeball you anymore #296
Why is Oversoul town? Why is Nacho a weak scumread? HOW ON EARTH IS AA WITHIN LIGHTYEARS OF YOUR TOWNLIST #300
Yes #303
No, stahp it Nacho #304
Wait, scum don't have day-talk? How you know this AD? #306
Nacho, why you being dense brah #308
I don't understand why HD has such a hardon for the buddying thing between Majiffy and Thor, why is it surprising when flowchart people buddy #313
Nacho, how does massclaim get us free scum? #314
Irony #315
Me and Mala can be friends, at least until Mara comes back #317
Reading my mind, B&B #318
No it doesn't, Slandaar-scum does the same shit #322
Must see if Nacho elaborates on these mollie-towntells #329
<3 Mala #331
Jiffy just Jiffied Ceph #340
lol Slandaar #345
Ryu thinks Oversoul isn't scummy, huehuehuehue #349
You tell him Nacho #350
+1 for not wanting to massclaim, -1 for giving Majiffy +1 #357
Fuzzy is providing major content, fuzzy -50 #361
Back and forth between HD and Jiffy getting interesting #360s
Strawman = involves mischaracterizing your opponent's position in order to present a weaker argument than they have actually given, thereby allowing you to defeat it. Good to know.
fuzzy wuzzy was a bear, fuzzy wuzzy had no hair, fuzzy wuzzy is a scummy fuzzy #381
Wow, Cephrir repeating shit people have already said, awesome #398
Agree with you 100% Red #416
Why Nacho? #417
Nero is being obnoxious #418
The fuck? #421 Maybe he's town after all, fuzzy scum usually has to try harder to come up with something that ridiculous
Bad Red, bad #423
Good bacde, good #427
Why you not voting fenix then, Mala? #428
Um, cause he's posting now? #437
Congratulations fenix, you just described Jiffy's normal play as a scumtell #448
Insinuations by Red, think he's reaching a bit #461
Uhhhh #466
Red, you do realize the case against OS is greater than just his claim rite #468
Very yes, Nero #472
Nachomamma, stickin it to the man since 2009 #473
Slandaar tunneling Bulba, interesting #479
Don't like Mac #481
Agree with DLG 100% on AA #494, not so hot on him wanting Nacho to repeat himself wrt Oversoul #493
Slandaar is scum #504
Back and forth between OS and Desp is fake as fuck #513-522
Nero is town #523
Mala's town too #525
HD still tunnelin #531
At least I agree with him on ryu #534
Desp is finally doing something #539
Bulba is town too #540
Slandaar actually doing something, mayhaps he's not scum after all #541
Oversoul needs to die #555
rofl bacde #566
Hey, CTD's back #594
Nacho/Nero repartee is weird #600s
And Mara comes in and messes my Mala read up (as usual, <3 Mara), those are terrible reasons to vote Nacho #626
Yerp, Ceph is scum #639
Hay Bulb, stop bein fluffy #640
Om is still useless #649
"I plan to lurk, guys" #650
And Bulba agrees #651
Ceph calling CTD town via CTD's self-meta, lulz #655
First thing Ceph has said I agree with #660
Liking Slandaar better now #663

All right. All caught up now. Reads list(in no particular order), based off above notes:
TownNull leaning TownNullNull Leaning ScumScum
Nacho
B&B
Nero
Fuzzy
AK
Bulb
Slandaar
Bacde
Everyone elseCTD
Mac
Desperado
Red Ryu
Oversoul
Om the Destroyer
Cephrir

I'll give explanations on the reads to whoever wants them. Or you can trawl through my notes (only for the daring, you've been warned). Voting later, people are yelling at me it's time to go, catch ya'll later!
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #666 (ISO) » Wed May 08, 2013 3:10 am

Post by Nero Cain »

yuck. Other than myself all the town reads blow. AK with a town lean?
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

edited c.s. lewis quote b/c limit
mastin2
mastin2
The Second Coming
mastin2
The Second Coming
The Second Coming

Post Post #667 (ISO) » Wed May 08, 2013 4:05 am

Post by mastin2 »

You guys are due for another votecount, so I'll get you one as soon as I pull up my flashdrive with my fancy formatting on it. (My laptop is working again, but it'll take some time to get everything on it up and running again.)
Fourteenth Votecount
:
(
AKA, the "v, f, what's the difference?" votecount
)

Nachomamma8 - 4 (Red Ryu, Bacde, Nero Cain, Amethyst Kitty)

Oversoul - 2 (Nachomamma8, CrashTextDummie)

BeautyAndTheBeast - 2 (Cephrir, EddieFenix)
Red Ryu - 2 (Oversoul, Thor665)
Cephrir - 2 (fuzzybutternut, BeautyAndTheBeast)
ArcAngel9 - 1 (DLG)
Bulbazak - 1 (Om the Destroyer)
Om the Destroyer - 1 (Bulbazak)

Not Voting - 9 (Mac, Syryana, Desperado, Baby Spice, Slandaar, Seanald, ActionDan, Rondar, ArcAngel9)

With
players alive, it's
to lynch.

Deadline is on Monday, May 27th, @ 11:30 AM PST, which is in (expired on 2013-05-27 11:31:59).

Spoiler: changes from last official votecount
Oversoul - 2 (Nachomamma8, CrashTextDummie,
Bulbazak
Nero Cain
)
BeautyAndTheBeast - 2 (
Om the Destroyer
, Cephrir, EddieFenix)
Cephrir - 2 (
BeautyAndTheBeast
, fuzzybutternut,
BeautyAndTheBeast(3)
)
Nachomamma8 - 4 (Red Ryu, Bacde,
Nero Cain
BeautyAndTheBeast
Amethyst Kitty
)
ArcAngel9 - 1 (DLG)
Bulbazak - 1 (Om the Destroyer)
Om the Destroyer - 1 (Bulbazak)

Not Voting - 9 (Mac, Syryana, Desperado, Baby Spice, Slandaar, Seanald, ActionDan, Rondar,
Amethyst Kitty
, ArcAngel9,
BeautyAndTheBeast(2)
)

Spoiler: Player Vote History
Mac:
CrashTextDummie: Oversoul
Cephrir: Oversoul->BeautyAndTheBeast
Nachomamma8: Oversoul
DLG: ArcAngel9
Nero Cain: Oversoul->EddieFenix->Oversoul->Nachomamma8
Bacde: Nachomamma8->BeautyAndTheBeast->EddieFenix->Nachomamma8
EddieFenix: BeautyAndTheBeast
Bulbazak: Oversoul->Om the Destroyer
Thor665: Red Ryu
Red Ryu: Nachomamma8
Syryana:
Desperado:
Baby Spice:
Slandaar:
Oversoul: Red Ryu
Seanald:
ActionDan:
fuzzybutternut: Oversoul->Cephrir
Rondar:
Amethyst Kitty: Nachomamma8
BeautyAndTheBeast: Cephrir->Nachomamma8->Unvote->Cephrir
Om the Destroyer: Red Ryu->BeautyAndTheBeast->Bulbazak
ArcAngel9:

Spoiler: Voting History
On Mon, May 5/06/13 @ 12:43p,
Oversoul
votes
Red Ryu
in post 202.
On Mon, May 5/06/13 @ 12:47p,
Nachomamma8
votes
Oversoul
in post 206.
On Mon, May 5/06/13 @ 01:08p,
CrashTextDummie
votes
Oversoul
in post 211.
On Mon, May 5/06/13 @ 01:32p,
Nero Cain
votes
Oversoul
in post 218.
On Mon, May 5/06/13 @ 01:37p,
Cephrir
votes
Oversoul
in post 219.
On Mon, May 5/06/13 @ 02:45p,
Bulbazak
votes
Oversoul
in post 237.
On Mon, May 5/06/13 @ 02:56p,
Om the Destroyer
votes
Red Ryu
in post 250.
On Mon, May 5/06/13 @ 04:58p,
BeautyAndTheBeast
votes
Cephrir
in post 301.
On Mon, May 5/06/13 @ 05:38p,
Om the Destroyer
unvotes
Red Ryu
and votes
BeautyAndTheBeast
in post 323.
On Mon, May 5/06/13 @ 05:42p,
Cephrir
unvotes
Oversoul
and votes
BeautyAndTheBeast
in post 327.
On Mon, May 5/06/13 @ 07:04p,
fuzzybutternut
votes
Oversoul
in post 361.
On Mon, May 5/06/13 @ 07:42p,
Bacde
votes
Nachomamma8
in post 388.
On Mon, May 5/06/13 @ 08:14p,
Bacde
votes
BeautyAndTheBeast
in post 406.
On Mon, May 5/06/13 @ 08:36p,
fuzzybutternut
votes
Cephrir
in post 414.
On Mon, May 5/06/13 @ 08:43p,
EddieFenix
votes
BeautyAndTheBeast
in post 415.
On Mon, May 5/06/13 @ 08:58p,
Nero Cain
votes
EddieFenix
in post 418.
On Mon, May 5/06/13 @ 09:08p,
Red Ryu
votes
Nachomamma8
in post 423.
On Mon, May 5/06/13 @ 09:13p,
Bacde
votes
EddieFenix
in post 427.
On Mon, May 5/06/13 @ 09:55p,
Nero Cain
votes
Oversoul
in post 564.
On Tue, May 5/07/13 @ 09:23a,
DLG
votes
ArcAngel9
in post 494.
On Tue, May 5/07/13 @ 06:14p,
Bacde
votes
Nachomamma8
in post 587.
On Tue, May 5/07/13 @ 08:41p,
Thor665
votes
Red Ryu
in post 600.
On Tue, May 5/07/13 @ 09:12p,
Nero Cain
votes
Nachomamma8
in post 614.
On Tue, May 5/07/13 @ 09:26p,
BeautyAndTheBeast
votes
Nachomamma8
in post 620.
On Tue, May 5/07/13 @ 09:43p,
Amethyst Kitty
votes
Nachomamma8
in post 626.
On Tue, May 5/07/13 @ 10:19p,
BeautyAndTheBeast
unvotes
Nachomamma8
in post 631.
On Tue, May 5/07/13 @ 11:09p,
BeautyAndTheBeast
votes
Cephrir
in post 637.
On Wed, May 5/08/13 @ 00:46a,
Om the Destroyer
votes
Bulbazak
in pst 654.
On Wed, May 5/08/13 @ 00:58a,
Bulbazak
votes
Om the destroyer
in post 657.

AngryPidgeon did a votecount on page 25.
Spoiler: important bit of post 601
Oversoul - 4 (Nachomamma8, CrashTextDummie, Bulbazak, Nero Cain)

BeautyAndTheBeast - 3 (Om the Destroyer, Cephrir, EddieFenix)

Cephrir - 2 (BeautyAndTheBeast, fuzzybutternut)
Nachomamma8 - 2 (Red Ryu, Bacde)
ArcAngel9 - 1 (DLG)

Not Voting - 10 (Mac, Syryana, Desperado, Baby Spice, Slandaar, Seanald, ActionDan, Rondar, Amethyst Kitty, ArcAngel9)

With
players alive, it's
to lynch.

Deadline is on Monday, May 27th, @ 11:30 AM PST, which is in (expired on 2013-05-27 11:31:59).

mastin2, the moderator, is recovering from a broken-laptop-induced V/LA.

There is a mod-edited votecount on page 26.
Spoiler: Post 625
Nachomamma8 - 4 (Red Ryu, Bacde, Nero Cain, BeautyAndTheBeast)

Oversoul - 3 (Nachomamma8, CrashTextDummie, Bulbazak)

BeautyAndTheBeast - 3 (Om the Destroyer, Cephrir, EddieFenix)
Cephrir - 1 (fuzzybutternut)
ArcAngel9 - 1 (DLG)

Not Voting - 10 (Mac, Syryana, Desperado, Baby Spice, Slandaar, Seanald, ActionDan, Rondar, Amethyst Kitty, ArcAngel9)
Last edited by mastin2 on Wed May 08, 2013 7:57 am, edited 1 time in total.
My academy.
"...You have a blog?!?" (Yes, I do. Click.)
Agnigi
, 13p Mini Theme sequel to Gistou, is in design and could use reviewers!
Bacde
Bacde
Jack of All Trades
Bacde
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #668 (ISO) » Wed May 08, 2013 4:39 am

Post by Bacde »

In post 666, Nero Cain wrote:yuck. Other than myself all the town reads blow. AK with a town lean?
also why is there not a "confirmed town" slot w/ bacde in it
Bulbazak
Bulbazak
Survivor
Bulbazak
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #669 (ISO) » Wed May 08, 2013 4:52 am

Post by Bulbazak »

In post 659, Om the Destroyer wrote:
In post 657, Bulbazak wrote:First, I was just noting it for future reference. If I was full on attacking you, you'd know it.
Cool, I'll note this for future reference too. Btw what future reference would that even be for?
Twofold: 1.) Anything I find strange or scummy I point out for the benefit of the entire town. 2.) It also serves as a handy reference point for any time I review my ISO and the case against you.
I don't even know how you managed to get 'Not going to say anything' from 'We might not be on the same page for at least a day'. At least get your facts right.
So arguing semantics rather than the major point of the quote. This makes you less scummy how?
Right now is my pregame thanks. I hope you realise I've openly stated that I've barely read any of the game. However I don't particularly need to. Also :meta reasons: useless posts are a frequent pastime of mine.
Translation: "I'm going to be a useless lurksack."
In post 659, Om the Destroyer wrote: Fucking lol. Please, tell me why we're even scum in the first place. Your arguments aren't even scumtells.
Useless posting isn't a scummy thing unless it's done repeatedly (and I've only been in this game for a day). Informing people about things like activity and potential dissonance isn't a scummy thing either, it's just being fucking informative. Attacking someone who is easily perceived as anti-town doesn't even say why the fuck we're scum. If someone is perceived as anti-town, you'd vote them, otherwise you won't get anywhere. Just because they have a history of looking anti-town doesn't mean they aren't scum. Your chainsaw defense of B&B is meta-related without any evidence to support your statements. Not to mention that you've tried to discredit us multiple times too....
Full case coming later today.
In post 660, Cephrir wrote: Post 657 is complete trash.
How is it "complete trash"?
In post 661, Om the Destroyer wrote:Also I'd kinda like to know why I'm definitely scum compared to OS when:
According to you, I'm scum because: Useless posting and attacking someone you think is town for meta reasons.
According to you, OS is scum because: Bad knee-jerk reaction to RVS vote, backpedaling, contradicting claims, suspicions on trying to use claim to gain townie status and he hasn't said very much at all.
(Note: I don't exactly support the OS wagon right now (nor do I entirely oppose it), this is just my interpretation of his reasons for suspecting either of us)

Like seriously wtf? If you're going to attack OS for a bad knee-jerk reaction to a vote then I'm pretty much going to do the same for you, only in your case there wasn't even a vote before you started reacting terribly (as evidenced by your P-EDIT).

~Pertayter
Translation: "Why aren't you still attacking the scummier Oversoul? Seriously, look how scummy he is!"
In post 663, Slandaar wrote:
In post 658, Bulbazak wrote: That'd normally land him in the same area of initial suspicion as Om,
Why? because he doesn't play as well as you think he should when you have no idea how he normally plays? and because of this he would be 'definite scum'?
No, my "initial suspicion". Majiffy is a prominent player on the site, and Om's reaction to him was strange, as I'd think they, or at least HD, would be familiar with his meta. This was enough to raise an eyebrow. It was the same thing with Cephrir. Om didn't reach "definite scum" status until later, after doing some genuinely scummy things.
In post 663, Slandaar wrote:
In post 658, Bulbazak wrote: but I took a look at his wiki, and he has a win:loss ratio of 4:10 as town. That keeps him effectively in the null/scum area for now until I see something more conclusive.
So, your whole argument was hes experienced and not playing how you would expect someone of that experience to play, you then find out hes not very good as town (or I assume thats what you are suggesting your conclusion is) and so hes still leaning scum for not playing well even though he is matching his own meta or how you perceive it (of not playing well)?
The whole experience question was why I checked out his wiki in the first place. It was there that I found his win/loss records. This made me think that he just might be making bad arguments, and, therefore, was not necessarily scummy. However, I'm not going to dismiss any earlier inclinations that he might be scum, just because of stats, as I have no clue whether this is his town play or not. All it did was keep him from going into the scum section.

Om the Destroyer
Om the Destroyer
Goon
Om the Destroyer
Goon
Goon

Post Post #670 (ISO) » Wed May 08, 2013 7:06 am

In post 666, Nero Cain wrote:yuck. Other than myself all the town reads blow. AK with a town lean?
Holy fuck this so much.

I'm giving Nero a weak townread just for having this reaction.

~ :dead:
Om the Destroyer
Om the Destroyer
Goon
Om the Destroyer
Goon
Goon

Post Post #671 (ISO) » Wed May 08, 2013 7:17 am

Bulbazak, Red Ryu, B&TB, Syryana...

You four may proceed to bus each other now, kthx. If there's a fifth scum it might be Amethyst Kitty? IDK.
Om the Destroyer
Om the Destroyer
Goon
Om the Destroyer
Goon
Goon

Post Post #672 (ISO) » Wed May 08, 2013 7:17 am

^~ :dead:
Amethyst Kitty
Amethyst Kitty
Goon
Amethyst Kitty
Goon
Goon

Post Post #673 (ISO) » Wed May 08, 2013 7:35 am

Post by Amethyst Kitty »

HD, like to give a reason why we are possible scum? You too Nero.
Bacde
Bacde
Jack of All Trades
Bacde
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #674 (ISO) » Wed May 08, 2013 7:39 am

Post by Bacde »

In post 673, Amethyst Kitty wrote:HD, like to give a reason why we are possible scum? You too Nero.
Well for one you are wondering why you are a possible scum

everyone is a possible scum

even me

and I'm confirmed town

Return to “Completed Large Normal Games”