NY 164: Maniacal Street Mafia (Anticlimatically finished.)

EddieFenix
EddieFenix
Goon
EddieFenix
Goon
Goon

Post Post #450 (ISO) » Mon May 06, 2013 4:31 pm

Post by EddieFenix »

In post 442, Nero Cain wrote:leave the stupid fruit alone, Nero is town and even derp as fuck Mollie knows it. Now lets all kill Fenix.
Lol. Let's dance, Baby boy.

Spoiler: <<< Mod-edited-votecount>>>
BeautyAndTheBeast - 3 (Om the Destroyer, Cephrir, EddieFenix)

Oversoul - 3 (Nachomamma8, CrashTextDummie, Bulbazak)

Cephrir - 2 (BeautyAndTheBeast, fuzzybutternut)
EddieFenix - 2 (Nero Cain, Bacde)
Red Ryu - 1 (Oversoul)
Nachomamma8 - 1 (Red Ryu)

Not Voting - 12 (Mac, DLG, Thor665, Syryana, Desperado, Baby Spice, Slandaar, Seanald, ActionDan, Rondar, Amethyst Kitty, ArcAngel9)

With 24 players alive, it's 13 to lynch.
Last edited by mastin2 on Tue May 07, 2013 4:06 am, edited 1 time in total.
fuzzybutternut
fuzzybutternut
Jack of All Trades
fuzzybutternut
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #451 (ISO) » Mon May 06, 2013 4:32 pm

Post by fuzzybutternut »

>.>
There is nothing either good or bad, but thinking makes it so.
GTKAFuzzy! Come ask me questions. :D
Come play
modded
Minecraft!
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #452 (ISO) » Mon May 06, 2013 4:33 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 450, EddieFenix wrote:
In post 442, Nero Cain wrote:leave the stupid fruit alone, Nero is town and even derp as fuck Mollie knows it. Now lets all kill Fenix.
ok, why did your catchup post contain nothing but a vote for B&TB?
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

edited c.s. lewis quote b/c limit
Amethyst Kitty
Amethyst Kitty
Goon
Amethyst Kitty
Goon
Goon

Post Post #453 (ISO) » Mon May 06, 2013 4:34 pm

Post by Amethyst Kitty »

I don't see how a silencer without the ability to do anything is helpful at all. If they can't vote or post or do anything people are going to believe they are going to be replaced or lynch an useless slot. >.>

I can probably tell you that B&B is likely town. There's two hydra heads and I play one more then the other, but the one I been playing with has been dropping the town tells I know her too. The second head has not dropped any tells that link to him being scum. I'm 98% sure they are town.
BeautyAndTheBeast
BeautyAndTheBeast
Mafia Scum
BeautyAndTheBeast
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #454 (ISO) » Mon May 06, 2013 4:34 pm

Post by BeautyAndTheBeast »

incongruency with post #428

I still do not understand it
EddieFenix
EddieFenix
Goon
EddieFenix
Goon
Goon

Post Post #455 (ISO) » Mon May 06, 2013 4:36 pm

Post by EddieFenix »

In post 452, Nero Cain wrote:
In post 450, EddieFenix wrote:
ok, why did your catchup post contain nothing but a vote for B&TB?
Kept it short and sweet because I think he is scum and that's where I want my vote.

What's with you switching votes and not providing much discussion till put under the microscope by me?
EddieFenix
EddieFenix
Goon
EddieFenix
Goon
Goon

Post Post #456 (ISO) » Mon May 06, 2013 4:39 pm

Post by EddieFenix »

In post 453, Amethyst Kitty wrote:I don't see how a silencer without the ability to do anything is helpful at all. If they can't vote or post or do anything people are going to believe they are going to be replaced or lynch an useless slot. >.>

I can probably tell you that B&B is likely town. There's two hydra heads and I play one more then the other, but the one I been playing with has been dropping the town tells I know her too. The second head has not dropped any tells that link to him being scum. I'm 98% sure they are town.
That's just my basic understanding of what I know OF the silencer ability. I didn't see anything in the roles section of the site that had a post restriction or silence ability (might need to go back and look again to be safe). As far as your read goes, okay. That's fine and dandy. MY read is different.
Amethyst Kitty
Amethyst Kitty
Goon
Amethyst Kitty
Goon
Goon

Post Post #457 (ISO) » Mon May 06, 2013 4:40 pm

Post by Amethyst Kitty »

Spoiler:
In post 165, BeautyAndTheBeast wrote:
In post 143, Amethyst Kitty wrote:Since you're here Jiffy, thoughts on Ryu?
dunnolol
In post 144, fuzzybutternut wrote:I believe your other head is Mollie, correct?

Bulb, I've learned to kind of ignore Jiffy anyway. It'll become obvious if he's scum sooner or later.
Yes

You mean "when he's still alive at LYLO"? :P
In post 153, Red Ryu wrote:I agree, but do you think they were trying to do this.
Yes. As evinced by the fact that I voted them and have been saying "they are doing this!" :facepalm:
In post 159, Baby Spice wrote:Surprised Majiffy has only the one hydra fail.
I'm really trying this time. :cool:
In post 161, Nachomamma8 wrote:I'll be in here when the game ACTUALLY starts.
Don't make me think bad thoughts of you, Nacho. Please don't do that.

{Cephrir, AK, Fuzzy}
Scumbutts.
In post 171, BeautyAndTheBeast wrote:Lynching a hydra only makes it tastier.
In post 335, BeautyAndTheBeast wrote:Leaving you to Mollie since that was mostly based off her read on you. I think she's reading you as town now, or at least nullish town.

This ^

I send this to Mollie.

Spoiler:
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #458 (ISO) » Mon May 06, 2013 4:41 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

Yeah, sorry to burst your bubble but I don't think that you put me "under a microscope". Obviously I was trolling and faking a PR so that's why I wasn't talking.

Tell me why you think B&TB is scum.
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

Bulbazak
Bulbazak
Survivor
Bulbazak
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #459 (ISO) » Mon May 06, 2013 4:47 pm

Post by Bulbazak »

In post 443, fuzzybutternut wrote: Bulb-you'll live.
You still didn't answer my question.
In post 448, EddieFenix wrote:
In post 322, BeautyAndTheBeast wrote:
In post 320, Cephrir wrote:I realize you didn't ask me but I for one would like to hear what Slandaar and AA9 have done that makes them such shining beacons of towniness that they don't even get (weak)'s. As far as I can tell, it looks like your list is based entirely on whether or not people agree with you.
It's largely based on whether or not people agree with me, yes.
Because I am town. Ergo if you agree with me, you're likely town.

Slandaar's rather brief post including you and Fuzzy as scumreads and his strong stance against the massclaim make him town.
AA9's reaction to the Oversoul wagon makes her town.
Him trying to lead the town to vote someone day 1 with no real backing, and the overall attitude of the player has my scum radar going off the charts right now.
Eddie, this is my one and only suggestion, and only because I know you, but I suggest you check out Majiffy's meta before you proceed with this line of reasoning, otherwise you're going to get steamrolled.
Bulbazak is so town that everytime someone votes him Mastin coughs blood.
- Nachomamma8, Maniacal Street Mafia

V/LA during weekends. Now leave me alone!
EddieFenix
EddieFenix
Goon
EddieFenix
Goon
Goon

Post Post #460 (ISO) » Mon May 06, 2013 4:50 pm

Post by EddieFenix »

In post 458, Nero Cain wrote:Yeah, sorry to burst your bubble but I don't think that you put me "under a microscope". Obviously I was trolling and faking a PR so that's why I wasn't talking.

Tell me why you think B&TB is scum.
Post #448.
Red Ryu
Red Ryu
Goon
Red Ryu
Goon
Goon

Post Post #461 (ISO) » Mon May 06, 2013 4:53 pm

Post by Red Ryu »

In post 425, Nachomamma8 wrote:
In post 423, Red Ryu wrote:Hey no. That info is relevant if he is telling the truth.
No, it isn't SINCE WE WOULD KNOW BY DAY 2.
So a doctor wouldn't stop a kill? A poisoner is out of the question. People might opt to not shoot? These abilities might be one shot?

He specifically said roles so I wanted to ask again what that ment paraphrased since that info may or may not count mafia/ other things depending jow it was worded.

What's more you show knowledge you already know something about this situation. Wether he is lying or telling the truth.
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #462 (ISO) » Mon May 06, 2013 4:55 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

yea, that reason sucks but you're still a freshman and I could see that coming from newtown. Welp, back to OS.

vote:OS

But I also echo Nacho here, if OS flips scum then you need death.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #463 (ISO) » Mon May 06, 2013 4:55 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

yea, that reason sucks but you're still a freshman and I could see that coming from newtown. Welp, back to OS.

vote:OS

But I also echo Nacho here, if OS flips scum then you need death.

Nachomamma8
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Devil in the Details

Post Post #464 (ISO) » Mon May 06, 2013 4:55 pm

Post by Nachomamma8 »

In post 461, Red Ryu wrote:So a doctor wouldn't stop a kill? A poisoner is out of the question. People might opt to not shoot? These abilities might be one shot?

He specifically said roles so I wanted to ask again what that ment paraphrased since that info may or may not count mafia/ other things depending jow it was worded.

What's more you show knowledge you already know something about this situation. Wether he is lying or telling the truth.
Doctor probably doesn't get a successful protect in a 24 person game N1 unless scum are incompetent or extremely unlucky. Poisoner? Yeah, no. People might opt not to shoot? Most one-shot vigs shoot the first night, and people not shooting is an assumption that isn't likely, sorry.
"Playing with Nacho is like playing with a religious conservative." ~UncertainKitten

-- Fate, Vanilla Townie, was brutally stabbed by a throwing sword in endgame.
EddieFenix
EddieFenix
Goon
EddieFenix
Goon
Goon

Post Post #465 (ISO) » Mon May 06, 2013 4:57 pm

Post by EddieFenix »

In post 459, Bulbazak wrote:
In post 443, fuzzybutternut wrote: Bulb-you'll live.
You still didn't answer my question.
In post 448, EddieFenix wrote:
In post 322, BeautyAndTheBeast wrote:
In post 320, Cephrir wrote:I realize you didn't ask me but I for one would like to hear what Slandaar and AA9 have done that makes them such shining beacons of towniness that they don't even get (weak)'s. As far as I can tell, it looks like your list is based entirely on whether or not people agree with you.
It's largely based on whether or not people agree with me, yes.
Because I am town. Ergo if you agree with me, you're likely town.

Slandaar's rather brief post including you and Fuzzy as scumreads and his strong stance against the massclaim make him town.
AA9's reaction to the Oversoul wagon makes her town.
Him trying to lead the town to vote someone day 1 with no real backing, and the overall attitude of the player has my scum radar going off the charts right now.
Eddie, this is my one and only suggestion, and only because I know you, but I suggest you check out Majiffy's meta before you proceed with this line of reasoning, otherwise you're going to get steamrolled.
And if the steamroll happens, it happens. I could careless about someone's "meta" because they can use that said meta to play/look a certain way on either side of the ball. So, at the current time, I don't trust, ANYONE, but me.
Red Ryu
Red Ryu
Goon
Red Ryu
Goon
Goon

Post Post #466 (ISO) » Mon May 06, 2013 5:08 pm

Post by Red Ryu »

In post 464, Nachomamma8 wrote:
In post 461, Red Ryu wrote:So a doctor wouldn't stop a kill? A poisoner is out of the question. People might opt to not shoot? These abilities might be one shot?

Doctor probably doesn't get a successful protect in a 24 person game N1 unless scum are incompetent or extremely unlucky. Poisoner? Yeah, no. People might opt not to shoot? Most one-shot vigs shoot the first night, and people not shooting is an assumption that isn't likely, sorry.
Your making a lot of assumptions here.

Many of which I don't like.

His info legit tells us either how many bad guys out there can kill/factions Indy, or he is teillng is about town.

What this oes tell me is you have no non mechanical reason, which at worst is bad play not scummy, to single Jim out. You want him dead to get a lynch, not to find scum.
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #467 (ISO) » Mon May 06, 2013 5:11 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

RYU defending OS hard here...

Red Ryu
Red Ryu
Goon
Red Ryu
Goon
Goon

Post Post #468 (ISO) » Mon May 06, 2013 5:15 pm

Post by Red Ryu »

I am because lynching him for just claiming informed townie is not something I will support.

If he has done something scummy, no one has shown it.
Nachomamma8
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Devil in the Details

Post Post #469 (ISO) » Mon May 06, 2013 5:20 pm

Post by Nachomamma8 »

In post 466, Red Ryu wrote:His info legit tells us either how many bad guys out there can kill/factions Indy, or he is teillng is about town.
he's telling us there's either two scum teams, scum and a vig, scum and an SK. I could make that assumption about a 24 player normal game pretty easily. 6/7 of the last completed large normals had a vig in some form, and the one that didn't only had 16 players, soooo.
"Playing with Nacho is like playing with a religious conservative." ~UncertainKitten

Red Ryu
Red Ryu
Goon
Red Ryu
Goon
Goon

Post Post #470 (ISO) » Mon May 06, 2013 5:22 pm

Post by Red Ryu »

Your assuming again and showboat foresight that you even considered that he was town.

If I lynch him, it will be on his play today not his role.
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #471 (ISO) » Mon May 06, 2013 5:25 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 468, Red Ryu wrote:I am because lynching him for just claiming informed townie is not something I will support.

If he's town then I doubt he's actually an informed townie.

It would be a claim easy for scum to fake.

+ he's being a huge douche in waving off my vote by claiming I have some herp-a-derp vendetta.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #472 (ISO) » Mon May 06, 2013 5:25 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 468, Red Ryu wrote:I am because lynching him for just claiming informed townie is not something I will support.

If he's town then I doubt he's actually an informed townie.

It would be a claim easy for scum to fake.

+ he's being a huge douche in waving off my vote by claiming I have some herp-a-derp vendetta.

Nachomamma8
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Devil in the Details

Post Post #473 (ISO) » Mon May 06, 2013 5:31 pm

Post by Nachomamma8 »

In post 470, Red Ryu wrote:Your assuming again and showboat foresight that you even considered that he was town.

If I lynch him, it will be on his play today not his role.
This game constantly requires us to take leaps of faith and assume things. When you play, you assume there is a way to distinguish whether someone gets a role PM that says "you win with town" from "you win with scum". You assume that if you find scum, you will be able to convince people to get them lynched. You assume scum will do this, you assume that people will do that, you assume that this game is possible for your side to win. You back up these assumptions with evidence. I making an assumption about the setup that SHOULD be obvious to most of you, Oversoul is claiming something that is completely useless to us. What use is a role whose information will be revealed by Day 2 (or even by Day 3 if someone gets lucky)?

AngryPidgeon
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
Glenn Peck

Post Post #474 (ISO) » Mon May 06, 2013 5:44 pm

Post by AngryPidgeon »

Oh my god, mastin puts so much information in every VC does he have a fucking script or something? Either way Im the best co mod ever. Bumpity bump

Return to “Completed Large Normal Games”