EpicMafia DEAD

This forum is for discussion about anything else.
Lady Lambdadelta
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Rise of the Phoenix
Pronoun: She/Faer

Post Post #209 (isolation #0) » Sat Apr 06, 2013 1:40 am

Post by Lady Lambdadelta »

In post 208, Mr. Flay wrote:Yeah, but we also have the TIME to question our assumptions. EM doesn't/didn't.

That's not true. There was a time in the Beta when people actually played the game, and there was only like 6 roles (I think it was Vanilla Townie, Mafia Goon, Doctor, Cop, Serial Killer, Mafia Roleblocker) and the entire site was just Imagine a Setup, Make and Name a room, and play the game with no timer attached. The last time I was on EM, the site had devolved into a game of odds. e.g: If we have this setup, optimal play is X (involving role claims and role actions and stuff) eventually culminating in a lynch being chosen by the 1 person who claimed seemingly at random. Days went by in a minute or less. Very silly.

But yeah, don't ignore that EM was at one point a good place to play Mafia and contained some very smart players and games.
Yes my Lord, but questions are dangerous, for they have answers.

13 heads and counting now, plurality is adaptive. If our experience might help you,
click here
If you wish to
speak to one of us
, we are Niamh, Rhiannon, Rhea, Aisling, Saoirse, Selene, Aoife, Fírinne, Aurélie, Lyra, Airna, Fiadh and Laoise.
Soar on wings of retribution and set the world ablaze

Return to “General Discussion”