Ogianres
Ogianres
Goon
Ogianres
Goon
Goon

Post Post #71 (isolation #1) » Fri Dec 29, 2006 2:09 pm

Post by Ogianres »

Zindaras wrote:Coron, it's unacceptable, not unexceptable.

Unless I'm mistaken in what you're trying to say.

Anyway, I'm seeing way too much bandwagoning going on, and not a whole lot of reasoning. Which, I guess, is expectable is a lurker game. But, personally, I think we should be focusing a bit on the people doing the bandwagoning. I think I'll
Vote: Ogianres
, as he has added nothing to the thread.

As for what I talked about earlier, I simply misunderstood. I failed to see the fact that you could post twice between vote counts, and that vote counts marked the beginning of a new day. Sorry about that, I was being silly. That means it's all understandable and good and stuff.
Stop lying, 'cause I know you're lying, 'cause I know you love to lie, 'cause I know you're a mafiate, 'cause you're lying. Don't even dare to try and refute my awesome logic.
UNVOTE
VOTE: Zindaras
Ogianres
Ogianres
Goon
Ogianres
Goon
Goon

Post Post #74 (isolation #2) » Fri Dec 29, 2006 10:43 pm

Post by Ogianres »

Zindaras wrote:
Confirm Vote: Ogianres

That's some classic scum behaviour you're exhibiting there.
Enough to warrant you telling me that you're voting for me again? Well guess what?
CONFIRM OMGUS
Ogianres
Ogianres
Goon
Ogianres
Goon
Goon

Post Post #175 (isolation #3) » Tue Jan 30, 2007 12:42 pm

Post by Ogianres »

I investigated Thesp, and got town.
I tried to kill Shadowlurker.
I tried to protect Cogito Ergo Sum.

I thought I was the only one with "power role" O_o. Well, I suppose that I am not a paranoid investigator, but I don't know if my vig is accurate or if my doc is a dud. To be honest shadowlurker, I went sort of randomly with my vig.
Ogianres
Ogianres
Goon
Ogianres
Goon
Goon

Post Post #222 (isolation #4) » Sat Feb 10, 2007 6:04 am

Post by Ogianres »

Zindaras, you either seem certain that I am scum, or that you are sane. The only evidence I can think of for the former is how little I post, which is not odd for me, since I generally play Mafia as a waiting game. I do not see any evidence to support the latter either, nobody can really be truly certain of their sanity, I might even get naieve or insane results. Since there is no reason for anyone to believe in one's own sanity (or at least not now), then you're investigation on me is not yet sufficient evidence. Yet despite this, you have kept your vote on me all day today, and even yesterday without a single investigation yet. Now, the important question: why? Why would a town be so willing to lynch someone with litle evidence, and why would a scum
risk
trying to lynch someone without a good chance that it will be supported? Or did you just randomly pick me as the person to vote for for the first couple/few days to start people talking? I'm not even certain if the two guilty investigations on you are valid, since I can't be certain of anyone else's sanities either. The only way to be truly certain is if you were to die, and I'm not entirely sure that's a good idea. Nevertheless, I believe that a risk (meh, my vote is not making much of a difference) is in order.
VOTE: Zindaras

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”