CF Riot
CF Riot
Mafia Scum
CF Riot
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #461 (isolation #1) » Sat Feb 16, 2013 10:25 am

Post by CF Riot »

I'm up to page 10. Tiger was sort of a dick but you guys took it harder than you had to. Human Destroyer is the scummiest so far. Slimer being proud of being bad at the game and intentionally working to further that meta annoys me. Wisdom reads as the voice of reason. A few hyper-active posters are making it really easy for the less active posters to go unreadable. Mollie turning into a hydra with Majiffy 15 pages deep is bizarre, but I like them both so I'm okay with it. There's been 3 pages in about the last 12 hours. Slow down and make it easier for me to catch up.

pedit: 2 posts in the pedit window. Rly guys, slow down.
CF Riot
CF Riot
Mafia Scum
CF Riot
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #621 (isolation #2) » Mon Feb 18, 2013 8:57 am

Post by CF Riot »

I made it to page 21. Here's some notes I took. Numbers are post numbers, except when I put p16. That meant page 16.

Agree with Wisdom, HD's Tiger vote is easy lynch.

Mitillos (123) stalling on HD wagon, casting general suspicion on both Zab and Tiger.

HD (129) discrediting Wisdom and giving cutsie smiley face excuses rather than defending self or pursuing target.

SivD (174) I don't like that he was absent from the Tiger/Zab/HD debate but shows up with a vote once things are starting to solidify.

HD (187) Acts upset (or w/e, emotion, call it what you want) about Tiger wagon gaining steam after hopping off but doesn't get back on. Probably worried about looking too eager. I feel if town he'd just be happy his suspect is gaining attention and push.

HD (210) He is an echo. His opinions are not original.

HD (242) Reads as faux confidence. I don't think his reads are really this strong.

Wisdom (327) First scummy post he made imo. Right after Mollie votes him, HD is also voting, not sure who else, but decides to play the "Hey guys, don't forget the lurkers" card which is huge cop out. He's right, and the lurkers are lurking, but the timing of the post is suspect.

Prohawk is a drama queen.

(p16) d_o town-vibes.

If Wisdom is scum, Mollie-scum buddy? If Wisdom is town, HD scum? D_O scum?
CF Riot
CF Riot
Mafia Scum
CF Riot
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #662 (isolation #3) » Mon Feb 18, 2013 11:07 am

Post by CF Riot »

In post 628, Human Destroyer wrote:
CF Riot wrote:HD (210) He is an echo. His opinions are not original.
Mk. Show me exactly one instance of someone else saying each thing I said in that post.

Couldn't find it? Exactly.

In post 210, Human Destroyer wrote:I'm not sure I like Wisdom's defend everyone attitude. Does he normally do that as town?
In post 161, petroleumjelly wrote:You are arguing for the potential protownness of at least two players: tigerzone's motives and pirate mollie's "meta."

Your defense of tigerzone is awkward since
<snip>

Your defense of pirate mollie is also uncalled for, since
<snip>

HD 210 wrote:Mollie's sticking to her RVS vote on ProHawk while expressing strong suspicions on me is bad. I also think her ProHawk scum read is OMGUSy and bad.
In post 142, ProHawk wrote:Pirate Molly on the other hand is content to pop in every once in a while to stir the pot of sludge in HD's direction. She also has expressed viewing scum in HD and Fuzzy yet still won't move her "serious-lol" vote.

HD 210 wrote:Also, I don't like the policy lynch flavor this tigerzone lynch is taking on. Yeah, his disrespectfulness was rude, but I despise policy lynches. Go check my meta if you really need proof, I hate them despite my alignment.
In post 174, Siveure DtTrikyp wrote:Much as I hate the idea of a policy lynch,
In post 182, Wisdom wrote:So we're lynching town today? Cool.
In post 195, Mitillos wrote:Anyone who wants to PL tiger for wanting to PL zab is being a hypocrite.
Also, although his constant impoliteness is annoying, it's very much not a scumtell.

Don't underestimate me, boy.

HD wrote:Calling D_O scum if Wisdom is town is odd considering your general townvibes you seem to be getting from him. Is the associative tell that strong to you?
I am getting general townvibes from D_O, but they're not bulletproof. That statement was mainly included because after one of the votecounts, which I believe was votecount 1.6 or so, I decided there is at least 1 scum on the Wisdom wagon whether he is town or not. Looking at those on the wagon at that time, this is the conclusion I came to.

I skipped the rest of your responses in this post because they were either simple "nu-uh" responses which don't need rebuttal or you disagreeing with my interpretation of things, in which case I can only say that's how I interpreted it.
CF Riot
CF Riot
Mafia Scum
CF Riot
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #664 (isolation #4) » Mon Feb 18, 2013 11:19 am

Post by CF Riot »

HD by far. Slimer is on the townier side of the null pile. Pro and Mollie are squarely in the center. I don't know how you came up with that list though. Who's your top 2 scums and top 1 town read?
CF Riot
CF Riot
Mafia Scum
CF Riot
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #678 (isolation #5) » Mon Feb 18, 2013 1:17 pm

Post by CF Riot »

I really don't even care a little bit whether either of Wisdom/D_O misrepped the other or not. Just to put things in perspective. It's not like "misrep = conf scum" has ever been a thing.
CF Riot
CF Riot
Mafia Scum
CF Riot
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #680 (isolation #6) » Mon Feb 18, 2013 1:21 pm

Post by CF Riot »

Oh yeah and I wanted to add claiming unreadable as a reason to policy lynch someone is bullshit. Sometimes I wanna lynch lurkers and that's sort of related but not really. D_O I hope you're not still seriously entertaining that idea wrt Mollie.

pedit: Idk. Thinking about it.
CF Riot
CF Riot
Mafia Scum
CF Riot
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #682 (isolation #7) » Mon Feb 18, 2013 1:31 pm

Post by CF Riot »

So who else is scum besides Wisdom?
CF Riot
CF Riot
Mafia Scum
CF Riot
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #693 (isolation #8) » Mon Feb 18, 2013 3:48 pm

Post by CF Riot »

Well tell me why FuzzyMcQueen is scummy then, cause I have him in the townpile right now too.

pedit: This is directed at D_O. I'd rather him answer, or maybe Siv but I doubt that will happen.
CF Riot
CF Riot
Mafia Scum
CF Riot
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #704 (isolation #9) » Mon Feb 18, 2013 4:54 pm

Post by CF Riot »

In post 696, ProHawk wrote:mis-lynched D1 twice
lol
CF Riot
CF Riot
Mafia Scum
CF Riot
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #709 (isolation #10) » Mon Feb 18, 2013 5:14 pm

Post by CF Riot »

0 funnies out of 10.
CF Riot
CF Riot
Mafia Scum
CF Riot
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #716 (isolation #11) » Mon Feb 18, 2013 5:45 pm

Post by CF Riot »

In post 713, ProHawk wrote:I guess what I don't understand Wisdom is you were on a wagon (McQueen), then you let your scum-read (D_O) convince you that there were only two viable voting choices (HD or yourself), then you say you would rather be on a D_O wagon (who wasn't a wagon and still isn't a wagon) instead of keep your vote on the wagon you were originally on. If you wanted to be on a wagon, you could have stayed with McQueen.

So your reasoning for voting D_O looks contrived IMO when you started talking about wagons and comparing him to HD. It doesn't add up to me. Now you are back onto McQueen. It's quite the hopping.
Quick Prohawk, what is the scum reason for all this vote hopping?
CF Riot
CF Riot
Mafia Scum
CF Riot
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #717 (isolation #12) » Mon Feb 18, 2013 5:49 pm

Post by CF Riot »

I don't remember where I got this impression of him b/c I don't think we've played any games together but I feel like I knew McQueen was a VI before this game. That is not to say he's not using it to his advantage as scum, but simply to say I don't think it's 100% faked on his part.
CF Riot
CF Riot
Mafia Scum
CF Riot
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #719 (isolation #13) » Mon Feb 18, 2013 6:03 pm

Post by CF Riot »

What post of mine makes you think I'm attacking Queen? I rather think he's town atm.

I'm kind of deciding between HD, you, or a lurker vote which includes Puck, Kmd, and Siv. I could maybe see myself voting Wisdom depending on how the day plays out and which wagons are viable.
CF Riot
CF Riot
Mafia Scum
CF Riot
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #736 (isolation #14) » Tue Feb 19, 2013 12:51 pm

Post by CF Riot »

lol, curmudgeon.

re: McQueen, I believe he would claim and selfvote at L-5 as town. That's all really. If it's a big gambit he cooked up as scum then it worked on me. I think he's just that kind of player, and when I read it I bought it. That being said, the way he's gone about it is hella annoying and I wish he'd actually participate and vote scum rather than pout and shout about how obvtown he is for playing anti-town.

In post 728, Siveure DtTrikyp wrote:I think I should probably be replaced, I'm really disinterested in this game. Sorry, N.

This imo should make all the Siv votes disappear.
CF Riot
CF Riot
Mafia Scum
CF Riot
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #753 (isolation #15) » Tue Feb 19, 2013 2:08 pm

Post by CF Riot »

Someone other than D_O tell me why I should have a townread on HD.
CF Riot
CF Riot
Mafia Scum
CF Riot
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #770 (isolation #16) » Tue Feb 19, 2013 3:21 pm

Post by CF Riot »

Prohawk say something game related. You still about the Wisdom wagon? Should I sheep Majiffy and vote D_O?
CF Riot
CF Riot
Mafia Scum
CF Riot
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #782 (isolation #17) » Tue Feb 19, 2013 4:10 pm

Post by CF Riot »

Oh yeah, I asked you a question a while back. This.
In post 716, CF Riot wrote:
In post 713, ProHawk wrote:I guess what I don't understand Wisdom is you were on a wagon (McQueen), then you let your scum-read (D_O) convince you that there were only two viable voting choices (HD or yourself), then you say you would rather be on a D_O wagon (who wasn't a wagon and still isn't a wagon) instead of keep your vote on the wagon you were originally on. If you wanted to be on a wagon, you could have stayed with McQueen.

So your reasoning for voting D_O looks contrived IMO when you started talking about wagons and comparing him to HD. It doesn't add up to me. Now you are back onto McQueen. It's quite the hopping.

Do this.
CF Riot
CF Riot
Mafia Scum
CF Riot
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #784 (isolation #18) » Tue Feb 19, 2013 5:32 pm

Post by CF Riot »

Here's why that doesn't make sense to me. Scum never have conviction about their reads, cause obviously they know it's all bs, right? But this doesn't stop them from feigning confidence or pushing their votes as if they're right because that's the basics of the game. So when I see Wisdom flip flopping between 2 people he's been engaging in conversation with for several pages, I don't really see scum motivation for doing that. Especially when we consider D_O had no votes at the time. I feel like as scum he would rather just stick to the one that either has more traction with the town, or that he feels is the safer vote which won't draw suspicion, while voicing that his suspicion of the other if he wants to set up a move to that wagon later. Now as town, I totally see the reason for flip flopping, because as town of course sometimes you question your own conviction about a read and change your mind about what is and isn't scummy about a person. Sometimes in the heat of debating with someone, your gut reaction to something they say is "OMG OBVSCUM VOTE NAO" when later after rereading with a level head you think, "Okay, that still doesn't make sense to me but maybe it's not as scummy as I thought." This is the impression I get from Wisdom's posts. He's indecisive, he's arguing 2 people he suspects, both are saying things he doesn't agree with, he votes one only to have the other say something that catches his eye, changes his mind switches his vote. All this seems like fluid townplay to me. While I do see what you're saying about him, I don't see why any of it points to Wisdom being scum.
CF Riot
CF Riot
Mafia Scum
CF Riot
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #788 (isolation #19) » Tue Feb 19, 2013 5:57 pm

Post by CF Riot »

lol. I ramble sometimes. Didn't think it was actually that much text until I posted it.

Pro Idk what you're talking about. The evidence of his conflict in his reads is him changing his vote back and forth between those 2 players. You said you noticed "lack of conviction" in his reads. Is that not very nearly the same as a conflict?
CF Riot
CF Riot
Mafia Scum
CF Riot
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #839 (isolation #20) » Wed Feb 20, 2013 10:42 am

Post by CF Riot »

Kmd keeps giving prod dodges with intent to post but hasn't delivered. I'd happily lynch Kmd or Mitillos. I'd unhappily lynch McQueen or D_O. It's about that time.
CF Riot
CF Riot
Mafia Scum
CF Riot
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #858 (isolation #21) » Wed Feb 20, 2013 1:53 pm

Post by CF Riot »

I like how everyone uses "Hint:..." when they want to be condescending now.

In post 846, BeautyAndTheBeast wrote:siv gets super duper lurky as scum so I would be fine with his lynch.

kmd I was getting ready to go after you but I liked your post and agree with some of your reads. it is good to see you finally get your head in the game.
Siv asked to be replaced and Kmd admitted his head really isn't in the game, so I'm of the complete opposite opinion here. Also, if I end up calling you scum at some point this game, this is the post where it started.

Mitillos, I agree with HD's points. There was something else you did too. I don't remember.
CF Riot
CF Riot
Mafia Scum
CF Riot
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #859 (isolation #22) » Wed Feb 20, 2013 2:06 pm

Post by CF Riot »

In post 790, Mitillos wrote:
@Pro
: Are you saying reads shouldn't change or that when they do, people shouldn't explain why this happened? Because neither of these positions is pro-town.
In post 819, Mitillos wrote:Town reads on Wisdom, CF,
Pro,
Beauty and zab, in order of strength.

I remember now. You kind of slow played the original spat between HD, Tigerzone and Wisdom. I also thought the top quote here was reaching pretty far to accuse Pro, and I didn't catch at the time but when looking back to find this quote I also saw you have him in your townpile which interests me because like I say, it looks like you're casting suspicion here and this is the first I remember of you calling Pro town. You should definitely elaborate on this if you can.
CF Riot
CF Riot
Mafia Scum
CF Riot
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #868 (isolation #23) » Wed Feb 20, 2013 3:53 pm

Post by CF Riot »

In post 840, Kmd4390 wrote:
In post 838, zabriel wrote:Thoughts about the game KMD?

Dunno haven't really read it. Pretty sure siv is scum though. And whoever replaced tigerzone is town. Slimer is town. Basically what I said in my big post.

This post came after the one you think shows kmd is actually trying. Plus several on either side that say nothing. In your favor I dunno if I actually read kmd's wall, I'll do that. But 1 wall in 30 pages isn't hard to do and doesn't convince me he's not just sliding by.
CF Riot
CF Riot
Mafia Scum
CF Riot
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #869 (isolation #24) » Wed Feb 20, 2013 3:57 pm

Post by CF Riot »

Oh yeah, and HD I know, I've done it. It's way played out though. I see everyone do it. It's lost its bite.
CF Riot
CF Riot
Mafia Scum
CF Riot
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #873 (isolation #25) » Wed Feb 20, 2013 4:46 pm

Post by CF Riot »

Explain "earnest in his hunting." I don't need an English lesson, I mean show me what makes you think that and break down your thought process for me. I still think 790 was a real stretch by you to put Pro in a scummy light, especially if you didn't suspect him before that post.
CF Riot
CF Riot
Mafia Scum
CF Riot
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #877 (isolation #26) » Wed Feb 20, 2013 5:04 pm

Post by CF Riot »

I saw it the first time. I might vote DOne (new abbreviation, underscore does suck) but I don't really feel any urgency to do it now because I did get townvibes from him at one point, I have other suspects I'd like pursued more, and I don't really feel like I need to buy Mollie's trust. She said she caught townvibes from me earlier in the game so hopefully she'll come back around on her own eventually.
CF Riot
CF Riot
Mafia Scum
CF Riot
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #878 (isolation #27) » Wed Feb 20, 2013 5:08 pm

Post by CF Riot »

In fact while I'm thinking about it, wait for Mitillos to tell me more about Prohawk, then give me your read on them both.
CF Riot
CF Riot
Mafia Scum
CF Riot
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #899 (isolation #28) » Wed Feb 20, 2013 5:47 pm

Post by CF Riot »

In post 882, BeautyAndTheBeast wrote:Is this to me?
Yes.

In post 886, BeautyAndTheBeast wrote:Well your "initial reads" don't resemble anything like reads and look more like passing commentary, and then you freak out and vote Slimer in response to what was obviously a joke post.
Yes.

That actually looks like the worst way to get off the bad McQueen wagon.

pedits have shut me down 4 attempts in a row.
CF Riot
CF Riot
Mafia Scum
CF Riot
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #908 (isolation #29) » Wed Feb 20, 2013 5:53 pm

Post by CF Riot »

In post 898, RachMarie wrote:Could we get back to scum hunting guys n gals? Seriously....
In post 905, RachMarie wrote:wah, wah wah, wah, wah wah wah
CF Riot
CF Riot
Mafia Scum
CF Riot
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #938 (isolation #30) » Wed Feb 20, 2013 6:25 pm

Post by CF Riot »

In post 919, Wisdom wrote:Anyway,
VOTE: Disturbed_One
Why now?

I could maybe vote... Mitillos...
Why?
CF Riot
CF Riot
Mafia Scum
CF Riot
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #963 (isolation #31) » Wed Feb 20, 2013 9:13 pm

Post by CF Riot »

In post 956, RachMarie wrote:Granted that was on page 8, but by now he should have a new set of reads and he does not update them.
He does and he did.

Fine with Rach lynch. Actually probably my preferred lynch now.
CF Riot
CF Riot
Mafia Scum
CF Riot
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #966 (isolation #32) » Wed Feb 20, 2013 9:23 pm

Post by CF Riot »

He didn't make a list, he just talks about his reads and they're not all the same as they were in that post. I can't imagine how the above would possibly matter at all, and doc/cop/kill action resolution is pretty standard and well known around here.
CF Riot
CF Riot
Mafia Scum
CF Riot
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #969 (isolation #33) » Wed Feb 20, 2013 9:33 pm

Post by CF Riot »

vote: Rach
CF Riot
CF Riot
Mafia Scum
CF Riot
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1029 (isolation #34) » Thu Feb 21, 2013 9:41 am

Post by CF Riot »

Spoiler: Riot and ProHawk discuss Wisdom
In post 716, CF Riot wrote:

In post 783, ProHawk wrote:Did I say there was a scum-reason? My point of his scummy action is the contrived vote for D_O, this hopping is just showing the lack of conviction for his reads which only strengthens my read of his D_O vote having been contrived.
In post 784, CF Riot wrote:Here's why that doesn't make sense to me. Scum never have conviction about their reads, cause obviously they know it's all bs, right? But this doesn't stop them from feigning confidence or pushing their votes as if they're right because that's the basics of the game. So when I see Wisdom flip flopping between 2 people he's been engaging in conversation with for several pages, I don't really see scum motivation for doing that. Especially when we consider D_O had no votes at the time. I feel like as scum he would rather just stick to the one that either has more traction with the town, or that he feels is the safer vote which won't draw suspicion, while voicing that his suspicion of the other if he wants to set up a move to that wagon later. Now as town, I totally see the reason for flip flopping, because as town of course sometimes you question your own conviction about a read and change your mind about what is and isn't scummy about a person. Sometimes in the heat of debating with someone, your gut reaction to something they say is "OMG OBVSCUM VOTE NAO" when later after rereading with a level head you think, "Okay, that still doesn't make sense to me but maybe it's not as scummy as I thought." This is the impression I get from Wisdom's posts. He's indecisive, he's arguing 2 people he suspects, both are saying things he doesn't agree with, he votes one only to have the other say something that catches his eye, changes his mind switches his vote. All this seems like fluid townplay to me. While I do see what you're saying about him, I don't see why any of it points to Wisdom being scum.
In post 786, ProHawk wrote:If Wisdom is having a conflict of reads, its internal because I haven't been able to discern anything like what you are describing... do you have any evidence to support your claim?
In post 788, CF Riot wrote:Pro Idk what you're talking about. The evidence of his conflict in his reads is him changing his vote back and forth between those 2 players. You said you noticed "lack of conviction" in his reads. Is that not very nearly the same as a conflict?
In post 789, ProHawk wrote:Riot, lack of conviction reads like fake to me, not "I once believed one thing, and now that X transpired, I have changed my read." Like you are trying to explain.

Spoiler: Riot accuses Mitillos of poor push and backtracking on ProHawk
In post 859, CF Riot wrote:
In post 790, Mitillos wrote:
@Pro
: Are you saying reads shouldn't change or that when they do, people shouldn't explain why this happened? Because neither of these positions is pro-town.
In post 791, ProHawk wrote:No, what I am saying is people should explain why, if they don't its either fake, or an internal conflict both of which we have no way to determine. I don't recall Wisdom having mentioned any of his reads changing, he just moved-on to the next big thing.
In post 819, Mitillos wrote:Town reads on Wisdom, CF,
Pro,
Beauty and zab, in order of strength.

I remember now. You kind of slow played the original spat between HD, Tigerzone and Wisdom. I also thought the top quote here was reaching pretty far to accuse Pro, and I didn't catch at the time but when looking back to find this quote I also saw you have him in your townpile which interests me because like I say, it looks like you're casting suspicion here and this is the first I remember of you calling Pro town. You should definitely elaborate on this if you can.
In post 872, Mitillos wrote:@CF: Look back at 791. Pro responded to 790 and explained. And that was the only scummy thing I thought I saw from him. He seems to be earnest in his hunting, so yes, my read on him is town.
In post 873, CF Riot wrote:Explain "earnest in his hunting." I don't need an English lesson, I mean show me what makes you think that and break down your thought process for me. I still think 790 was a real stretch by you to put Pro in a scummy light, especially if you didn't suspect him before that post.
In post 942, Mitillos wrote:@CF: I didn't put him in a scummy light. I asked him what he meant, because I misunderstood it and thought it was something very very scummy. He responded, and I was fine with his response. As for his earnestness, he pushed mollie, when he thought he caught her in a scumslip, he does a thorough research into the posts of whomever he is making a case and he's been actively increasing the content and conversation levels. That's pretty much all I need to read him as town.

This is what I wanted the Hydra to look at. Anyone else can comment too. Basically, I don't think what Prohawk was saying in the 789 area was that scummy, and it looks like Mitillos was trying to stir the pot following the momentum of my extended conversation with ProHawk. Afterwords he doesn't follow up, and when I mention this his response doesn't satisfy me.
CF Riot
CF Riot
Mafia Scum
CF Riot
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1031 (isolation #35) » Thu Feb 21, 2013 9:52 am

Post by CF Riot »

Hey Slimer. Hey McQueen. Hey Zab.
In post 1012, Wisdom wrote:Also, what is your read on Rach?
CF Riot
CF Riot
Mafia Scum
CF Riot
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1034 (isolation #36) » Thu Feb 21, 2013 10:13 am

Post by CF Riot »

^Doesn't really answer the question.
CF Riot
CF Riot
Mafia Scum
CF Riot
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1076 (isolation #37) » Thu Feb 21, 2013 4:12 pm

Post by CF Riot »

I haven't done a hard count or anything, but I would guess just off memory that a DOne lynch has more support than a Wisdom lynch.
CF Riot
CF Riot
Mafia Scum
CF Riot
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1081 (isolation #38) » Thu Feb 21, 2013 4:51 pm

Post by CF Riot »

In post 1077, BeautyAndTheBeast wrote: Zabiano Domingo Rodriguez, Rach Buddy No. 1.
I was kind of knocking this idea around and noticed Zab's last vote before DOne was Siv way back here, which he took off without voting anyone new when Siv replaced out. The atmosphere at that time was heavy on a DOne push. I don't really get why Zab didn't vote DOne before now if that's where he was leaning (as town), but I also don't really understand why he wouldn't just go ahead and bus Rach now since he already set up the distancing earlier (as scum).
CF Riot
CF Riot
Mafia Scum
CF Riot
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1140 (isolation #39) » Fri Feb 22, 2013 10:23 am

Post by CF Riot »

Why is Rach not hammered yet?
CF Riot
CF Riot
Mafia Scum
CF Riot
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1157 (isolation #40) » Fri Feb 22, 2013 12:06 pm

Post by CF Riot »

I would be fine lynching a N1 doc if that helps. Better than a N* cop and since she's outted she's pretty useless anyways AND you're assuming she's not scum AND if we string up someone else and mislynch it's still going to be a PR. Her claiming doc really shouldn't affect the wagon at all.
CF Riot
CF Riot
Mafia Scum
CF Riot
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1183 (isolation #41) » Fri Feb 22, 2013 1:53 pm

Post by CF Riot »

In post 1167, BeautyAndTheBeast wrote:Oh and if we have any N1 cops they should be on any number of the following participants;
{Disturbed, Mcqueen, Jalyn}

Good day.
I approve of this list.
CF Riot
CF Riot
Mafia Scum
CF Riot
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1184 (isolation #42) » Fri Feb 22, 2013 1:54 pm

Post by CF Riot »

Hey B&B if you ever have to claim this game let the Mollie head do it plz.
CF Riot
CF Riot
Mafia Scum
CF Riot
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1205 (isolation #43) » Sun Feb 24, 2013 3:58 pm

Post by CF Riot »

No reason for docs to claim if the kill wasn't stopped because they just eliminate themselves from the pool of possible nk's by scum. Cops can claim/crumb results as needed.
CF Riot
CF Riot
Mafia Scum
CF Riot
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1243 (isolation #44) » Mon Feb 25, 2013 4:57 pm

Post by CF Riot »

In post 1242, chkflip wrote:And they should know I'm town,
What exactly have you or anyone else in your slot done that you think should make anyone else KNOW you're town?
CF Riot
CF Riot
Mafia Scum
CF Riot
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1246 (isolation #45) » Mon Feb 25, 2013 5:24 pm

Post by CF Riot »

So what? You've made like 10 posts. I don't see how that equates.
CF Riot
CF Riot
Mafia Scum
CF Riot
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1248 (isolation #46) » Mon Feb 25, 2013 7:25 pm

Post by CF Riot »

Majiffy has me....

in his pocket.....

i hope he's not scum.....

that would blow donkey balls...

vote: chkflip

was putting it off but.....

who cares.................?
CF Riot
CF Riot
Mafia Scum
CF Riot
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1279 (isolation #47) » Tue Feb 26, 2013 11:24 am

Post by CF Riot »

A couple of you non-voters should just finish this off so we don't have to sit on our hands waiting for another replacement of this slot that we're clearly going to lynch at some point.
CF Riot
CF Riot
Mafia Scum
CF Riot
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1289 (isolation #48) » Tue Feb 26, 2013 3:00 pm

Post by CF Riot »

So many people in this game

I never want to play with again.
CF Riot
CF Riot
Mafia Scum
CF Riot
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1320 (isolation #49) » Fri Mar 01, 2013 9:29 am

Post by CF Riot »

I'm sad and disappointed and I'm going to fall back on my Mitillos read.
Vote Mitillos

@Pro, where's this McQueen scumread coming from? Last I heard you wanted to lynch Kmd. Do you have anything on him besides derp cause D3 is a little late for a policy lynch.
CF Riot
CF Riot
Mafia Scum
CF Riot
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1323 (isolation #50) » Fri Mar 01, 2013 10:02 am

Post by CF Riot »

No. I thought what you did was scummy. You told me why you did it. I still think it's scummy. Nothing new, you just really don't convince me.

In post 1321, Human Destroyer wrote:There are far more people that don't really have suspicion on them that aren't dying
Names pls.
CF Riot
CF Riot
Mafia Scum
CF Riot
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1329 (isolation #51) » Fri Mar 01, 2013 1:02 pm

Post by CF Riot »

In post 1325, Human Destroyer wrote:You, me, ProHawk, zabriel, slimer, maybe Jalyn
I would argue you and Jalyn were called suspect by more people than B&B and ProHawk was roughly equal, but that aside, I don't see why your paranoia of these townish people being alive leads you to vote McQueen since... ya know, he's not on this list.

In post 1326, Mitillos wrote:@CF: Fair enough, I suppose. And no one else has piqued your interest, at all? Seems unlikely.
No, lots of people have piqued my interest. Rach and DOne/Chk did, and I lynched them. You're just next in line.

In post 1327, ProHawk wrote:Are you trying to tell me his Day 2 play comes from town? Cause it looked pretty dang scummy to me, and if he is doing it as town, keeping him around will lose the game for us.
I'm not but it looks like you're legit trying to push a policy lynch on a bad player right now D3 down 2 town. If you wanna convince me he's scum then by all means but that's not what you're saying. You're saying he's bad, let's lynch this bad player.
CF Riot
CF Riot
Mafia Scum
CF Riot
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1352 (isolation #52) » Sat Mar 02, 2013 3:21 pm

Post by CF Riot »

Was gunna play around with it longer but you guys like to quick wagon.

N2 cop. McQueen is town. Don't claim plz.

I'm leaning towards Pro/Mit/mystery 3rd option.
CF Riot
CF Riot
Mafia Scum
CF Riot
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1362 (isolation #53) » Sat Mar 02, 2013 4:09 pm

Post by CF Riot »

HD I would pick you over both of them.

Mit please try to sell the idea that I'm scum for not claiming sooner. Please do it.
CF Riot
CF Riot
Mafia Scum
CF Riot
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1363 (isolation #54) » Sat Mar 02, 2013 4:11 pm

Post by CF Riot »

"Wisdom kill only makes sense for McQueen." What a croc.
CF Riot
CF Riot
Mafia Scum
CF Riot
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1369 (isolation #55) » Sat Mar 02, 2013 6:09 pm

Post by CF Riot »

Yeah, I kinda figured that.

Mit you can buddy me all day but it isn't going to change anything.
CF Riot
CF Riot
Mafia Scum
CF Riot
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1385 (isolation #56) » Sun Mar 03, 2013 3:58 pm

Post by CF Riot »

In post 1382, ProHawk wrote:Anyone who doesn't want to kill that anti-town play is a fool. Town or Scum.

lol, I don't even think you believe this. Anyone who wants to lynch townies just because they're bad at the game is a fool. A fool or scum.
CF Riot
CF Riot
Mafia Scum
CF Riot
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1387 (isolation #57) » Sun Mar 03, 2013 4:37 pm

Post by CF Riot »

Don't even start ProHawk. This is the same thing I've been saying since daystart when you said, "If he's town, he's a liability so we should lynch him anyways." I said if you can show me why you think he's scummy I'll listen and instead of doing that you spent 3 or 4 posts telling me why policy lynching a VI is an okay thing to do, and that's what you're still doing now.
CF Riot
CF Riot
Mafia Scum
CF Riot
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1394 (isolation #58) » Mon Mar 04, 2013 4:20 pm

Post by CF Riot »

Please don't.

Zab vote Mit with me.
CF Riot
CF Riot
Mafia Scum
CF Riot
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1402 (isolation #59) » Tue Mar 05, 2013 4:58 pm

Post by CF Riot »

He's not a better lynch. He's just the one that I want. Ooo, ooo, ooo, honey.
CF Riot
CF Riot
Mafia Scum
CF Riot
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1411 (isolation #60) » Tue Mar 05, 2013 6:33 pm

Post by CF Riot »

Pro why you wastin' your time with this silly Kmd thing that's not gunna happen today? Come join the Mit wagon and I may give you town credz to not get lynched this game.
CF Riot
CF Riot
Mafia Scum
CF Riot
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1414 (isolation #61) » Tue Mar 05, 2013 7:55 pm

Post by CF Riot »

Cause he thinks you're scum, so he can't possibly be town? Cause I'm pretty sure a lot of people think you're scum. What about the Zab read? What's your opinion?
CF Riot
CF Riot
Mafia Scum
CF Riot
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1424 (isolation #62) » Wed Mar 06, 2013 9:49 am

Post by CF Riot »

In post 1415, ProHawk wrote:Not because he thinks I am scum. It's more like he doesn't care whether I or anyone-else is scum or not.

I have not gotten that impression from his posts.

Mitillos defending himself with wifom should make you all jump for joy straight onto his wagon.
CF Riot
CF Riot
Mafia Scum
CF Riot
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1428 (isolation #63) » Wed Mar 06, 2013 1:03 pm

Post by CF Riot »

In post 1427, Cheery Dog wrote:Why were you on the reach wagon if it's as bad as yourself?
Ooooooooooooooooooowned
CF Riot
CF Riot
Mafia Scum
CF Riot
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1432 (isolation #64) » Wed Mar 06, 2013 2:15 pm

Post by CF Riot »

Cheery stop being scummy and vote Mit for forgetting he was supposed to think Rach was scum.
CF Riot
CF Riot
Mafia Scum
CF Riot
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1437 (isolation #65) » Wed Mar 06, 2013 3:26 pm

Post by CF Riot »

Jayln is the worst one you could be voting. She gets temporary townpoints for not voting McQueen today.
CF Riot
CF Riot
Mafia Scum
CF Riot
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1442 (isolation #66) » Wed Mar 06, 2013 4:52 pm

Post by CF Riot »

In post 1438, Mitillos wrote:@CF: Because she somehow should have known his alignment, before you revealed your investigation results? That's a terrible argument. mcqueen hammered without waiting for a claim. Anyone who did vote him, before your claim, should be getting townpoints, instead.
1) That's not the argument I'm making.
2) Chk responded to our intent to hammer with "I'm not claiming."
3) Until lynching town stops being something scum tries to do, lynching town is a scumtell. Jalyn was one of the few who didn't come out today guns blazing against a confirmed townie, so in that regard she's less scummy than all the ones who did.
CF Riot
CF Riot
Mafia Scum
CF Riot
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1454 (isolation #67) » Fri Mar 08, 2013 10:01 am

Post by CF Riot »

McQueen hammer Mitillos as a favor to me for saving your life and because you don't really care about this game anyways.
CF Riot
CF Riot
Mafia Scum
CF Riot
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1457 (isolation #68) » Fri Mar 08, 2013 10:42 am

Post by CF Riot »

ughghghghgh
CF Riot
CF Riot
Mafia Scum
CF Riot
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1499 (isolation #69) » Tue Mar 12, 2013 8:34 am

Post by CF Riot »

I wanted DOne/Chkflip/whoever lynched cause they were pretty scummy and had lots of interactions with the rest of the players, and I didn't feel like waiting on another replacement of that cursed slot, and it seemed like there was enough support from the town that the lynch was going to happen eventually.

If we're talking about bussing then I still think Mit is scum. The hammer didn't really do it for me. If we're talking about scum avoiding the wagon I think HD. I kinda need to know if Mit is town or not before figuring out whether or not scum would've liked bussing Kmd yesterday.
CF Riot
CF Riot
Mafia Scum
CF Riot
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1501 (isolation #70) » Tue Mar 12, 2013 8:46 am

Post by CF Riot »

Wasn't Bacde a N3 doc as well? I may be remembering that wrong but if no one else claims N3 doc then yeah, I'll prob give Mit some townpoints but as of right now he's still high up on the list.

McQueen was one of those unreadable/derp players that could potentially get away with being scum or get lynched while town simply because of his play, so I figured that was a good person to have confirmed. I also took his hammer into consideration because when he made it I was okay with it but when chk flipped (lol) I thought it may be suspect.
CF Riot
CF Riot
Mafia Scum
CF Riot
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1502 (isolation #71) » Tue Mar 12, 2013 8:47 am

Post by CF Riot »

Nvm, McQueen/Bacde is N5. I guess Mit can be town for now.
CF Riot
CF Riot
Mafia Scum
CF Riot
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1503 (isolation #72) » Tue Mar 12, 2013 9:03 am

Post by CF Riot »

If Mit is town then my biggest concern is HD being on Kmd's wagon D2 but not D3.

In post 1199, N wrote:
Vote Count 1.27
chkflip
(replaced Disturbed_One)
( 3 ) Wisdom , zabriel , RachMarie
Mitillos
( 0 )
kmd4390
( 0 )
RachMarie
( 7 ) CF Riot , BeautyAndTheBeast , Human Destroyer , ProHawk , mcqueen , Mitillos , chkflip
ProHawk
( 1 ) theslimer3
mcqueen
( 0 )
theslimer3
( 0 )
BeautyAndTheBeast
( 0 )
Wisdom
( 2 ) Jalyn , kmd4390
zabriel
( 0 )
CF Riot
( 0 )
Jalyn
( 0 )
Human Destroyer
( 0 )

Not voting:

With 13 alive, it takes 7 to lynch.
In post 1290, N wrote:
Vote Count 2.04
chkflip
( 6 ) kmd4390 , zabriel , CF Riot , BeautyAndTheBeast , Mitillos , mcqueen
Mitillos
( 0 )
kmd4390
( 3 ) ProHawk ,
Human Destroyer
, chkflip
ProHawk
( 0 )
mcqueen
( 0 )
theslimer3
( 0 )
BeautyAndTheBeast
( 0 )
zabriel
( 0 )
CF Riot
( 0 )
Jalyn
( 0 )
Human Destroyer
( 0 )

Not voting:
theslimer3 , Jalyn , chkflip

With 11 alive, it takes 6 to lynch.

In post 1488, N wrote:
Vote Count 3.11
Mitillos
( 4 ) CF Riot , Jalyn ,
Human Destroyer
, kmd4390
kmd4390
( 5 ) ProHawk , zabriel , Bacde , Cheery Dog , Mitillos
ProHawk
( 0 )
Bacde
mcqueen
( 0 )
Cheery Dog
( 0 )
zabriel
( 0 )
CF Riot
( 0 )
Jalyn
( 0 )
Human Destroyer
( 0 )

Not voting:

With 9 alive, it takes 5 to lynch.
CF Riot
CF Riot
Mafia Scum
CF Riot
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1508 (isolation #73) » Tue Mar 12, 2013 11:47 am

Post by CF Riot »

Pro and Kmd were at each other in such a way as to imply they weren't crossbussing so with Kmd flipping scum a Pro kill makes sense. I could see Zab scum but I'mma vote HD instead cause he's voting Zab.

Vote: HD
CF Riot
CF Riot
Mafia Scum
CF Riot
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1517 (isolation #74) » Tue Mar 12, 2013 1:38 pm

Post by CF Riot »

Whatever man. All I know is you were voting scum when they weren't likely to be lynched then not voting scum when they were.
CF Riot
CF Riot
Mafia Scum
CF Riot
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1519 (isolation #75) » Tue Mar 12, 2013 1:57 pm

Post by CF Riot »

Here's the thing though, if you're scum, then you can make your reads whatever you want them to be to benefit your team. So like, if you thought maybe I should try to keep Kmd alive today, you could change your read on ProHawk to give yourself a reason to vote someone else. Plus you basically just said, "I thought Kmd was scummy, but I also thought ProHawk was scummy, so I voted Mitillos." That doesn't make you look good when Pro and Mit are probtown and Kmd is deadscum.
CF Riot
CF Riot
Mafia Scum
CF Riot
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1528 (isolation #76) » Wed Mar 13, 2013 5:58 pm

Post by CF Riot »

And Mitt goes right back on the table. This shakes my HD vote a bit but I might still be okay with it. Pro is still probtown cause of interaction with Kmd though.

unvote
CF Riot
CF Riot
Mafia Scum
CF Riot
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1532 (isolation #77) » Thu Mar 14, 2013 1:44 pm

Post by CF Riot »

I dunno who I suspect more now. HD scumread made tons of sense when you and Mit were probtown but w/o that it kinda falls off. And I really really thought Mit was scum and I'd like to be right about that so voting him would be more satisfying. But then again after making the case on HD his posts in defense of himself were pretty trash. And then there's Zab/Cheery/Jalyn, none of whom are cleared at this point so. Yeah, it's kinda hard right now. (The game I mean.)
CF Riot
CF Riot
Mafia Scum
CF Riot
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1553 (isolation #78) » Sat Mar 16, 2013 4:22 pm

Post by CF Riot »

Oh hi. Ummm, I should take a stance on HD/Mit/Zab. I'll try to do that soon. My initial impression on Pro's case is I like it, but I haven't really sat down and decided how I feel about it in comparison with everyone else.
CF Riot
CF Riot
Mafia Scum
CF Riot
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1571 (isolation #79) » Sun Mar 17, 2013 7:05 pm

Post by CF Riot »

Mit you haven't voted anyone all day. You should do that.
CF Riot
CF Riot
Mafia Scum
CF Riot
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1573 (isolation #80) » Sun Mar 17, 2013 7:46 pm

Post by CF Riot »

In post 1538, Mitillos wrote:@CF: Wanting to be right about my alignment doesn't make you right about it. Particularly since your case seems to be based on a single post, which you took to be something other than it was. As an exercise, tell me this: if you ignore your previous read on me, who is scum and why? How exactly do HD's and Pro's alignments change due to Jalyn's claim?

Me thinking you're scum doesn't come from 1 post. I'm not going to ignore my previous read on you. I don't understand why I would. I'm still pondering my scumreads. Pro stays the same for me. HD is less scummy if you're scum and more scummy if you're town. It's not directly related to Jalyn's claim, but before her claim my read of you was more town and now that's dissolved somewhat.
CF Riot
CF Riot
Mafia Scum
CF Riot
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1579 (isolation #81) » Mon Mar 18, 2013 11:50 am

Post by CF Riot »

Exactly what Cheery said.
CF Riot
CF Riot
Mafia Scum
CF Riot
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1584 (isolation #82) » Mon Mar 18, 2013 3:00 pm

Post by CF Riot »

ProHawk how certain are you of Mitt being town?
CF Riot
CF Riot
Mafia Scum
CF Riot
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1593 (isolation #83) » Tue Mar 19, 2013 2:06 pm

Post by CF Riot »

Agree? You think Mit is town?
CF Riot
CF Riot
Mafia Scum
CF Riot
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1610 (isolation #84) » Wed Mar 20, 2013 2:02 pm

Post by CF Riot »

This is a filler post so I don't get prodded.
CF Riot
CF Riot
Mafia Scum
CF Riot
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1622 (isolation #85) » Thu Mar 21, 2013 6:48 am

Post by CF Riot »

I like all 3 wagons and I'll hammer whoever gets to L-1. Pro's case is good, my case is good, and it'd be funny to hammer Nacho. No wrong answer.
CF Riot
CF Riot
Mafia Scum
CF Riot
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1624 (isolation #86) » Thu Mar 21, 2013 7:25 am

Post by CF Riot »

Bacde you're trying too hard. It's late game, I'm tired, I'm kind of just ready to lynch somebody and see what happens. That's the tone of this game from the pov of someone who's been here for all 65 pages. Plus I know I'm in good standing with the town so I'm not afraid to say non-PC things like, "I don't care who we lynch today" like you normally would be when trying not to get lynched (even if that's really how you feel).
CF Riot
CF Riot
Mafia Scum
CF Riot
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1631 (isolation #87) » Thu Mar 21, 2013 8:24 am

Post by CF Riot »

Nacho is going to vote Mit and Mit isn't going to vote Mit so we need someone to compromise if we want a hammer.
CF Riot
CF Riot
Mafia Scum
CF Riot
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1632 (isolation #88) » Thu Mar 21, 2013 8:26 am

Post by CF Riot »

Oh hell Mit doesn't even have votes right now. Yeah, some people are going to have to reconsider.
CF Riot
CF Riot
Mafia Scum
CF Riot
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1638 (isolation #89) » Thu Mar 21, 2013 9:00 am

Post by CF Riot »

Dammit I love Nacho too much and I've wanted this lynch for a while.

vote: Mitillos

C'MON Y'ALL
CF Riot
CF Riot
Mafia Scum
CF Riot
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1640 (isolation #90) » Thu Mar 21, 2013 9:28 am

Post by CF Riot »

If Mit is town okay. If Mit is scum Nacho is town.
CF Riot
CF Riot
Mafia Scum
CF Riot
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1647 (isolation #91) » Thu Mar 21, 2013 12:25 pm

Post by CF Riot »

In post 1646, ProHawk wrote:Mit, get your last post in. The timing of the doc claims makes me say gut that Jalyn was lying, but I may be wrong.
In post 1640, CF Riot wrote:If Mit is town okay. If Mit is scum Nacho is town.

Same train of thought. If Mit is doc Jalyn's claim looks like an attempt to take away you and Mit's conftown status. But on that same token, if Mit is scum I don't think Jalyn would also fake doc as scum for that very reason.
CF Riot
CF Riot
Mafia Scum
CF Riot
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1649 (isolation #92) » Thu Mar 21, 2013 12:37 pm

Post by CF Riot »

He's not but it's k cause I think Pro is on our side.
CF Riot
CF Riot
Mafia Scum
CF Riot
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1653 (isolation #93) » Thu Mar 21, 2013 2:01 pm

Post by CF Riot »

Idk. I'd just rather lynch Mit. And I didn't really think about it before but there's the added bonus of Mit having already claimed and used his ability. If Zab's town he might pull off a lucky night action that helps us.
CF Riot
CF Riot
Mafia Scum
CF Riot
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1658 (isolation #94) » Thu Mar 21, 2013 4:22 pm

Post by CF Riot »

Cause I like Nacho and I think Mit is scum.
CF Riot
CF Riot
Mafia Scum
CF Riot
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1663 (isolation #95) » Fri Mar 22, 2013 9:25 am

Post by CF Riot »

schiggidy schiggidy schwoh
CF Riot
CF Riot
Mafia Scum
CF Riot
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1678 (isolation #96) » Sat Mar 23, 2013 1:39 pm

Post by CF Riot »

From a purely technical standpoint I'm not conf town but if you use your brain, it makes 0 sense for me as scum to have stopped the mislynch on McQueen when I did unless we're both scum and even then it would've been pretty risky and not something I'm likely to do. So yeah, you should just accept that we're both town and role with it.
CF Riot
CF Riot
Mafia Scum
CF Riot
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1703 (isolation #97) » Mon Mar 25, 2013 2:09 pm

Post by CF Riot »

I just read the thread a second ago. I'm here. Nothing is happening. If we're going to lynch Zab we should just do it, not make someone replace in then get lynched. You set it, I'll spike it.
CF Riot
CF Riot
Mafia Scum
CF Riot
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1830 (isolation #98) » Mon Apr 01, 2013 2:17 pm

Post by CF Riot »

Bleh. Bad game for me. Glad town won. Good job guys.
CF Riot
CF Riot
Mafia Scum
CF Riot
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1841 (isolation #99) » Mon Apr 01, 2013 3:09 pm

Post by CF Riot »

Wisdom you cool.

Return to “Completed Open Games”