ProHawk
ProHawk
Jack of All Trades
ProHawk
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1675 (ISO) » Sat Mar 23, 2013 11:59 am

Post by ProHawk »

In post 1674, Bacde wrote:Dang, I mean I'm down to lynch riot now but if he flips scum I'ma have to start taking this game more seriously

Is it just me or does this not make much sense?
N
N
Jack of All Trades
N
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1676 (ISO) » Sat Mar 23, 2013 1:02 pm

Post by N »

Vote Count 4.09
Mitillos
( 3 ) Nachomamma8 , CF Riot , Human Destroyer
ProHawk
( 0 )
Bacde
( 0 )
Cheery Dog
( 0 )
zabriel
( 2 ) ProHawk , Mitillos
CF Riot
( 0 )
Nachomamma8
( 0 )
Human Destroyer
( 2 ) Cheery Dog , zabriel

Not voting:
Bacde

With 8 alive, it takes 5 to lynch.

Deadline is in
(expired on 2013-03-26 06:42:49)
GTKAS

Share And Enjoy
(go stick your head in a pig)
Cheery Dog
Cheery Dog
Kayak
Cheery Dog
Kayak
Kayak

Post Post #1677 (ISO) » Sat Mar 23, 2013 1:15 pm

Post by Cheery Dog »

In post 1669, ProHawk wrote:All three were town. The known scum, KMD was found on the Wisdom wagon along with Jalyn. Personally, I find it highly unlikely that both scum were isolated on a town-wagon that gets night-killed that night to reveal his alignment as town. I will not lynch Jayln/Nacho today based on this VCA finding unless a substancial amount of evidence is presented as to why he is scum.

I think this possibly needs more analysing before we rule out Nacho completely as the Wisdom wagon as ebbing and flowing all of that day 1, but I guess he can be safe for today.
Holder of the Longest Continuous Weekly Mafiascum Post Record. 1 July 2012 - 16 Feb 2023
*It may be held by someone else if you discount the major downtime in 2012 and 2014, I'm not doing the research.
CF Riot
CF Riot
Mafia Scum
CF Riot
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1678 (ISO) » Sat Mar 23, 2013 1:39 pm

Post by CF Riot »

From a purely technical standpoint I'm not conf town but if you use your brain, it makes 0 sense for me as scum to have stopped the mislynch on McQueen when I did unless we're both scum and even then it would've been pretty risky and not something I'm likely to do. So yeah, you should just accept that we're both town and role with it.
Cheery Dog
Cheery Dog
Kayak
Cheery Dog
Kayak
Kayak

Post Post #1679 (ISO) » Sat Mar 23, 2013 1:44 pm

Post by Cheery Dog »

There's the option of you being scum and wanting to keep a derptown that likes to random hammer around. (which if you're scum I think is a lot more likely than claiming to save a partner)
Holder of the Longest Continuous Weekly Mafiascum Post Record. 1 July 2012 - 16 Feb 2023
*It may be held by someone else if you discount the major downtime in 2012 and 2014, I'm not doing the research.
ProHawk
ProHawk
Jack of All Trades
ProHawk
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1680 (ISO) » Sat Mar 23, 2013 2:28 pm

Post by ProHawk »

Cheery's logic sounds pretty plausible to me... although I think there are better lynches than Riot today.
Mitillos
Mitillos
He
Mafia Scum
Mitillos
He
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: He

Post Post #1681 (ISO) » Sat Mar 23, 2013 2:55 pm

Post by Mitillos »

The Puck started by voting fuzzy (Bacde). He then moved to tiger (CF), after there was a wagon on him (3 other people). Jalyn replaced him and unvoted. Then, when there were 3 others on Wisdom, she voted Wisdom. Wisdom wagon lost a bit speed, but kmd joined it as well. Then everyone other than these two left it. I really don't think that the final VC clears Nacho in any way.
The only thing that casts doubt in my mind is how kmd voted Jalyn. If it was bussing it looks slightly off.
You don't have ambiguity; you have
options
ProHawk
ProHawk
Jack of All Trades
ProHawk
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1682 (ISO) » Sat Mar 23, 2013 3:45 pm

Post by ProHawk »

Like I said, if you want to push Nacho, you are going to have to do better than that.
Mitillos
Mitillos
He
Mafia Scum
Mitillos
He
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1683 (ISO) » Sat Mar 23, 2013 5:40 pm

Post by Mitillos »

I gave my reasoning for Jalynscum after I voted her on day 2 (see post 1464). Her push on me was essentially baseless (look at post 1343), her voting was nothing more than coasting (following D_O and mcqueen on Wisdom, with a scumread on mcqueen and then following CF on me, when mcqueen was still a viable scumread). I'm not sure what more you would need, when your reason for being against a Nacho lynch has to do with precisely her voting patterns.
options
ProHawk
ProHawk
Jack of All Trades
ProHawk
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1684 (ISO) » Sat Mar 23, 2013 5:44 pm

Post by ProHawk »

Not voting pattern, just how the vote fell at the end of the day. Haven't gotten to any patterns yet.
ProHawk
ProHawk
Jack of All Trades
ProHawk
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1685 (ISO) » Sat Mar 23, 2013 5:57 pm

Post by ProHawk »

Yo Mitillos, what was going through your mind after chkflip turned up as town?
ProHawk
ProHawk
Jack of All Trades
ProHawk
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1686 (ISO) » Sat Mar 23, 2013 7:18 pm

Post by ProHawk »

After going through the more players' ISO's, I have come to the following conclusions:

HD
: There is a lot that strikes me as town, and yet a lot that strikes me as scum in this slot. He was very active and very vocal in the first day which is not often characteristic of scum, but he has since lost interest and has retreated to the side-lines.

HD's targets Day 1 (RachMarie Lynched): Tiger/Riot,
Mollie/B&B
Wisdom
, Mit,
RachMarie
HD's targets Day 2 (Chkflip Lynched):
Chkflip
KMD
HD's targets Day 3 (KMD Lynched): McQueen/Bacde, ProHawk, Mit.
HD's targets Day 4: Zab, Mit.

The biggest problem I see in HD's posts is that a lot of them seem feigned, especially his reads. He is largely inconsistent throughout the game with his reads and his votes. I am not going to go into a lot of detail here about it, but if anyone wants to see the evidence, I would be more than happy to present it.

Mitillos:

Mit's targets Day 1 (RachMarie Lynched): HD,
RachMarie

Mit's targets Day 2 (Chkflip Lynched):
Chkflip

Mit's targets Day 3 (KMD Lynched): McQueen, Jalyn,
KMD
Mit's targets Day 4: Zabriel

This cat is super, super cautious when it comes to voting. I don't really have much time to meta him and see if this is his normal play as town, but I generally feel gut-scum for players like this. There have also been a few scummy posts from him, especially recently. However, the vote and attack from KMD doesn't read like a bus to me, and him being wishy-washy on KMD also doesn't seem like he was trying to get any credit from a KMD scum-flip. I could be wrong though... while I would like to think that I was the person Mit saved from death, it may be skewing my view. All-in-all, as I mentioned in my VCA post, a Mitillos flip would shed some light on the counter-wagon to KMD's wagon. Another fact that is bugging me is he claimed the day before the no-kill. Why would scum chance trying to kill someone who might have been priested when they could have just killed the priest himself? :shifty:

Zabriel:
<---------------------- We need to lynch this one today.

Read This Again for my thoughts on the scummy aspect of his ISO.

Zab's targets Day 1 (RachMarie Lynched): TigerZone/CF Riot, HD, ThePuck/Jalyn/Nacho,
Siv/Rach Marie
DO/ChkFlip

Zab's targets Day 2 (ChkFlip Lynched):
Chkflip

Zab's targets Day 3 (KMD Lynched): McQueen/Bacde,
KMD

Zab's targets Day 4: HD,

Then we get this little gem...
In post 1067, zabriel wrote:VOTE: DO
I'd really rather not risk having no protection tonight. I feel pretty okay about the case on DO. I can do this or Mitillos today.

I am not sure if its just me, but he sounds way too sure that Rach's claim is real, and not wanting to risk going without protection sounds faked, real faked.

And this...
In post 1089, zabriel wrote:Intent to hammer. Is there anything left for us to get done today?

The real hammer comes from post #1197 by Chkflip. He was more than hesitant to follow through with his threat to hammer town.

Too tired to go through Riot, Bacde, Nacho and Cheery at the moment and is a whole-nother can of worms considering they have all been replacements. While Riot has been in for a while, I am willing to ride on his claim and his result especially considering the low number of cop-claims we have he is more likely than not telling the truth. I am a little less sure about Jalyn/Nacho but still don't want to lynch that slot today. Cheery needs to put out a lot more as Slimer gave us literally nothing to work with.

I would love some help lynching Zabriel today, but if you guys can't pull through and vote Zab... I would compromise on Mit.
Cheery Dog
Cheery Dog
Kayak
Cheery Dog
Kayak
Kayak

Post Post #1687 (ISO) » Sat Mar 23, 2013 7:30 pm

Post by Cheery Dog »

I'm game to go for the Zab lynch as I said before, and thaose last two posts do look like they could be scum looking for towncred (1. saving the doctor and 2 ending a long day)

and I have nothing to convince people HD is the best lynch since I'm lazy.

VOTE: zabriel

I think the zabriel/tigerzone stuff at the start of day could actually be a weird form of distancing, but not sure.
Mitillos
Mitillos
He
Mafia Scum
Mitillos
He
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1688 (ISO) » Sat Mar 23, 2013 7:46 pm

Post by Mitillos »

@Pro: "Shit, another mislynch... What the fuck, mcqueen?" Also "Damn it, I need to study for my midterms."
As for my voting, it was cautious the last time we played, too. It's how I am, irrespective of alignment.
Anyway, I'm already on zab. Can't help you much more than that.

@HD: So you're saying that it's zab with CF?
options
Cheery Dog
Cheery Dog
Kayak
Cheery Dog
Kayak
Kayak

Post Post #1689 (ISO) » Sat Mar 23, 2013 7:54 pm

Post by Cheery Dog »

Assuming you meant C rather than H, yes that's where my thoughts have put it now.

I may have to read more into the thread to determine how likely based on Riots posts it is in compasion, but it's where my money will be should we get a zab-scum flip. (also actually examine the tigerzone/zab interactions rather than going off I know something similar happened)
Mitillos
Mitillos
He
Mafia Scum
Mitillos
He
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1690 (ISO) » Sat Mar 23, 2013 9:21 pm

Post by Mitillos »

Sorry, I meant Cheery, yes. The thing is:

In post 1687, Cheery Dog wrote:
I have nothing to convince people HD is the best lynch since I'm lazy.

In post 1689, Cheery Dog wrote:Assuming you meant C rather than H, yes that's where my thoughts have put it now.

The second quote was saying that CF is zab's teammate. But the first one seems to say that HD is a better lynch than either?
options
Cheery Dog
Cheery Dog
Kayak
Cheery Dog
Kayak
Kayak

Post Post #1691 (ISO) » Sat Mar 23, 2013 9:43 pm

Post by Cheery Dog »

My gut from skimreading HD's ISO tells me he is likely scum, but I haven't looked any further into it.

and how both zab and HD voted each other today tells me they're unlikely teammates. I don't recall any major things done by HD than allow me to connect him to anybody either so you don't have that read at this stage.
N
N
Jack of All Trades
N
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1692 (ISO) » Sun Mar 24, 2013 12:56 am

Post by N »

zabriel has been prodded.
I'm going to search for a replacement unless he posts before I find one.
GTKAS

Share And Enjoy
N
N
Jack of All Trades
N
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1693 (ISO) » Sun Mar 24, 2013 12:24 pm

Post by N »

Nachomamma8 has been prodded.
GTKAS

Share And Enjoy
Human Destroyer
Human Destroyer
Jack of All Trades
Human Destroyer
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1694 (ISO) » Sun Mar 24, 2013 12:27 pm

Post by Human Destroyer »

In post 1686, ProHawk wrote:but he has since lost interest and has retreated to the side-lines.

yeah pretty much

(prod dodge?)

like this game is sorta boring to me

my early reads were horribly wrong and I still haven't been able to recover from it
Are you ready for this?
ProHawk
ProHawk
Jack of All Trades
ProHawk
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1695 (ISO) » Sun Mar 24, 2013 1:09 pm

Post by ProHawk »

So now... just gotta figure out if your retreat is due to what you say it is or not... also Zabriel's being replaced doesn't change me wanting him to get lynched, anyone else gonna help out here?
N
N
Jack of All Trades
N
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1696 (ISO) » Sun Mar 24, 2013 7:59 pm

Post by N »

zabriel has requested replacement.
Deadline is suspended, I guess.
GTKAS

Share And Enjoy
Nachomamma8
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Devil in the Details

Post Post #1697 (ISO) » Sun Mar 24, 2013 11:11 pm

Post by Nachomamma8 »

done reading, consider me officially engaged while they look for a replacement
mit is a great lynch and i was going to call him and HD partners but they are bussing in a stagnant fucking game so that doesn't make much sense
mit and zab is the feeling right now, but i want mit
"Playing with Nacho is like playing with a religious conservative." ~UncertainKitten

-- Fate, Vanilla Townie, was brutally stabbed by a throwing sword in endgame.
Mitillos
Mitillos
He
Mafia Scum
Mitillos
He
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1698 (ISO) » Mon Mar 25, 2013 5:25 am

Post by Mitillos »

@Nacho: So, HD is bussing me in a stagnant game and that makes no sense, but I'm bussing zab in the same stagnant game and it does make sense?
options
Bacde
Bacde
Jack of All Trades
Bacde
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1699 (ISO) » Mon Mar 25, 2013 5:47 am

Post by Bacde »

oooh

interesting mit