Kmd4390
Kmd4390
I lost a bet.
Kmd4390
I lost a bet.
I lost a bet.

Post Post #21 (isolation #1) » Thu Feb 14, 2013 12:15 pm

Post by Kmd4390 »

Tigerzone, why policy lynch on zab? I can think of a few i'd policy lynch before him if I supported that kind of thing.

Mollie, why "lol" on a serious vote?

vote pirate mollie
<- now that's how you lay a serious vote. I'm super cereal.
KMD is the coolest dude who ever lost a bet to me - vonflare
Kmd4390
Kmd4390
I lost a bet.
Kmd4390
I lost a bet.
I lost a bet.

Post Post #191 (isolation #2) » Fri Feb 15, 2013 7:25 am

Post by Kmd4390 »

*sigh*

This is going to be one of those games I'm constantly catching up on isn't it? 8 pages already?

Not sure when I'll get to it but I will. Probably won't be over the weekend when I work 9am to 1am.
Kmd4390
Kmd4390
I lost a bet.
Kmd4390
I lost a bet.
I lost a bet.

Post Post #329 (isolation #3) » Fri Feb 15, 2013 1:10 pm

Post by Kmd4390 »

14 pages you've gotta be kidding me... I've skimmed here and there and some of these posts are useless and only going to make people fall behind.
Kmd4390
Kmd4390
I lost a bet.
Kmd4390
I lost a bet.
I lost a bet.

Post Post #517 (isolation #4) » Sun Feb 17, 2013 8:29 am

Post by Kmd4390 »

Skimmed over this page. Unfortunately, this is pretty normal for mcqueen. I might try to do some reading before work tomorrow but I wouldn't count on much because I have other things to take care of. Maybe I'll try to spread it out over the next few days.
Kmd4390
Kmd4390
I lost a bet.
Kmd4390
I lost a bet.
I lost a bet.

Post Post #531 (isolation #5) » Sun Feb 17, 2013 12:38 pm

Post by Kmd4390 »

Beautyandthebeast, I'm less than thrilled as well. 9am to 1am work days suck.
Kmd4390
Kmd4390
I lost a bet.
Kmd4390
I lost a bet.
I lost a bet.

Post Post #610 (isolation #6) » Mon Feb 18, 2013 8:39 am

Post by Kmd4390 »

Ok I'm gonna read 10 pages or so. By thursdayish I should be caught up completely unless you guys post a ton.

Page 2:
Tigerzone didn't answer my question from page 1. I asked why he'd policy lynch zab over some of the other players on the list. Next, my issue is that the zab-hate is his only focus in his first few posts. This is one of two things. A genuine vendetta that is bigger than this game to him which would be null OR scum who has trouble grasping games where they already know everyones alignment and needs something to hold on to. Unfortunately, tigerzone isn't here for me to ask about his experience with zab. Zab, can you tell me about your experience with tigerzone? Is there anything that may have caused him to strongly dislike you?

Post 34 by siv looks like someone trying not to look scummy. Not sure why. Just a vibe I get.

44 by tigerzone kind of looks like the second scenario I mentioned. He doesn't seem to have a reason to policy lynch. "Thought it'd be fun". Come on now...

Page 3:

Post 51 by Siv gives me that same vibe. He's saying things that sound all protown, but without really applying it or committing to any reads or anything. It's like he's saying things just because he thinks they sound good.

Human, I see where you are coming from on tigerzone up until the part where you say he is trying to policy lynch zab before he does anything to deprive the town of information. Two things. One, does tigerzone seem smart enough to do that? Two, is it really THAT beneficial for scum to deprive town of info on one player they see as a lurker to the point where they are going to make it their only focus like that? The scum intent might be there on tigerzone (although the more I read, the less I think this) but not for this. You are stretching.

Mollie posted without responding to my vote. Did you think it was a joke?

Page 4:
Post 91. Wisdom. How exactly do you "know" there is no scum motivation in tigerzone's post? You know he's town?
<- fuzzy already asked

Page 5:
Slimer is town.

Page 6:
Mit, coming up with and idea and agreeing with it are NOT the same at all. Slimer probably looked at the game quick, saw what he saw, and came up with his idea. Human looked at the idea and decided whether or nopport or to support it. He didn't come up with it and unlike slimer, he has to either ignore it and look bad or post in support of it or against it. If slimer is scum who sees the idea and doesn't like it, he doesn't have to take a stance. He can just hope it never comes up.

Based on 136, it's not possible to have a read on tigerzone. He isn't playing the game. Just trying to ruin it. *sigh* that's annoying.

Prohawk, so mollie is scum for having a scum read on human? Also why would being scum make you forget who you are voting?

Page 7:
Uh. Prohawk/wisdom, mollie isn't a VI and could never get away with acting like one. She makes some mistakes here and there and might forget some things, but she's not dumb.

The last time I played with prohawk, he looked obvtown (although some people disagreed). He doesn't look that way here.

Yeah what zab said. Mollie liking jelly's push on her is weird. It's like she wants to look town because scum wouldn't do that.

I don't like siv's jump on tigerzone. Prohawk looks genuinely upset with tiger (null) but siv is just really looking opportunistic with that vote.

Page 8:
The puck's vote on tiger looks opportunistic as well. And saying that jelly replaced out because he's tiger's buddy is just as bad.

And disturbed places another bad vote on tiger. I'm now convinced that tiger is town and two scum can be found in siv/puck/disturbed.

Human, why is disturbed town?

Page 9:
Wisdom, I took mollie calling prohawk scum to be a scum read. Not sure what you are seeing there that I'm not.

Ok 9 pages is all I can do today. My biggest fead is that I have too many scum reads. Most aren't very strong reads though.

unvote, vote siveure
Kmd4390
Kmd4390
I lost a bet.
Kmd4390
I lost a bet.
I lost a bet.

Post Post #623 (isolation #7) » Mon Feb 18, 2013 9:29 am

Post by Kmd4390 »

Zab, that's ok. It's outdated anyway.
Kmd4390
Kmd4390
I lost a bet.
Kmd4390
I lost a bet.
I lost a bet.

Post Post #670 (isolation #8) » Mon Feb 18, 2013 12:11 pm

Post by Kmd4390 »

Human/wisdom, can you please try not to go back and forth for 1-2 pages within like 2 hours? That kind of thing is why some of us can't keep up.
Kmd4390
Kmd4390
I lost a bet.
Kmd4390
I lost a bet.
I lost a bet.

Post Post #833 (isolation #9) » Wed Feb 20, 2013 8:00 am

Post by Kmd4390 »

Gonna try to read more of this game tomorrow before work
Kmd4390
Kmd4390
I lost a bet.
Kmd4390
I lost a bet.
I lost a bet.

Post Post #836 (isolation #10) » Wed Feb 20, 2013 10:07 am

Post by Kmd4390 »

Srsly bro.
Kmd4390
Kmd4390
I lost a bet.
Kmd4390
I lost a bet.
I lost a bet.

Post Post #840 (isolation #11) » Wed Feb 20, 2013 10:52 am

Post by Kmd4390 »

In post 838, zabriel wrote:Thoughts about the game KMD?

@Slimer - You make an impression on me.

Dunno haven't really read it. Pretty sure siv is scum though. And whoever replaced tigerzone is town. Slimer is town. Basically what I said in my big post.
Kmd4390
Kmd4390
I lost a bet.
Kmd4390
I lost a bet.
I lost a bet.

Post Post #1007 (isolation #12) » Thu Feb 21, 2013 8:07 am

Post by Kmd4390 »

Rach, when you look at my past games, be sure to highlight the ones that have 40 pages spring up in a week since I took on my second job three months ago.

Unfortunately, the dent I was hoping to put into this probably won't happen today. I do have an hour or two each of the next four days before work and between jobs so I'll try to do some reading in at least 2 of those gaps. My goal is to reach Page 20 before my next day off on Tuesday.

The way I see it, I'm still reading, throwing out opinions, and all that. I'm just 20-30 pages behind the 4 or 5 people who seem to have nothing but free time to post fluff. So if anyone has questions for me, I'll see it either while skimming or when I catch up.
Kmd4390
Kmd4390
I lost a bet.
Kmd4390
I lost a bet.
I lost a bet.

Post Post #1065 (isolation #13) » Thu Feb 21, 2013 2:31 pm

Post by Kmd4390 »

Rach, not sure about the wagon because I haven't read that part but I'm pretty sure you are scum based on siv's play. If I'm wrong, there's a scum or two on your wagon just based on Day 1 statistics.

Didn't know you claimed.

Not sure about wisdom or human but disturbed might be scum.
Kmd4390
Kmd4390
I lost a bet.
Kmd4390
I lost a bet.
I lost a bet.

Post Post #1068 (isolation #14) » Thu Feb 21, 2013 2:56 pm

Post by Kmd4390 »

What was the claim?

My scum read on siv had nothing to do with activity or voting.
Kmd4390
Kmd4390
I lost a bet.
Kmd4390
I lost a bet.
I lost a bet.

Post Post #1128 (isolation #15) » Fri Feb 22, 2013 9:27 am

Post by Kmd4390 »

Ok, I obviously won't be reading the 35 pages I have left, but let's see what kind of dent I can make.

Page 10:
Not sure if I said this already, but fuzzy's slot is town.

I REEEAALLLLYYYY don't like Human's quick dismissal of fuzzy's meta town case on mollie. I feel like town would want to consider "oh wait, you've played with this person and caught something in their meta? Let me see if I see what you are seeing". Human is more "No. Meta sucks lol". That's not town thinking.

Wisdom, two things. That's a pretty bad logical fallacy to say that whoever tunnels on you must be town because it's been that way in the past. The other thing is I don't see Human as tunneling on you. He's also pushing Mollie and has expressed some town reads as well.

Page 11:
For what it's worth, I don't have a problem with Human having a read on Disturbed from one post. I also don't have a problem with Fuzzy calling it out. It doesn't really affect my reads, but everyone is arguing over it so there's my two cents.

Human points out why the votes on him are bad. OMGUS, pushing easy lynch, and having a read from one post. Yes, those are bad reasons. But I don't see scum there. I see misguided in at least two, maybe even all three of those things.

Hmm. Human's callout of a scumslip from Wisdom looked bad, but Wisdom's response was even worse. Human has it wrong though. If he slipped anything, it's not that he's scum with Mollie. It's that he knows Mollie is town.

Question for any good players here:
Wisdom wrote:if I am scum, how can you be sure that I am not WKing mollie?

^Why the fuck would any town aligned player ever say this???
Seriously, the only thing this does is create WIFOM around any connections between Wisdom and Mollie if one of them flips scum. There is literally zero town benefit or reason why town might say this. Wisdom absolutely has to be scum here. I think that has to make Human town though.

*Sigh*. No flips yet and Zab is already giving Wisdom what he wants.

Page 12:
Mollie, not sure if this is scum you trying to look like you are doing something town or if it's town you doing it the wrong way, but in case it's town you... On the whole Prohawk thing. When you are trying to shake out things, as you put it, to determine someone's alignment, it's best not to tell them what you expect from each. I've seen you do this a few times and it really helps scum figure out what mold they want to fit. Luckily, I'll probably be able to catch Prohawk doing this if he's scum once I read his response. But for future reference, try not to help scum stay off your radar.

Human vs Wisdom is ridiculously frustrating to read. I feel like one of them has to be town because I don't think they have it in them to fake this (unless Human does and Wisdom's shit is purely responsive) but both are just reeking of scum. The only thing that puts Wisdom above Human to me is the thing I bolded which I cannot at all see coming from town.

Unfortunately this is another "I have to add my two cents" thing, but I don't feel Human has to read an entire game because Wisdom says there is proof for a meta case there. I personally wouldn't do it and I think it's ridiculous to say that someone else should have to. If it's your case, walk us through it. Don't say "there's a case here. Go find it".

Finally a voice of reason in this game. Thank you Mit.

Page 13:
Zab, why ask 311? Did you expect any different answer than the one you got?

Starting to be pretty sure Mollie is town.

Page 14:
Wisdom, you say Human "can die" because he's staying in his tunnel. What happened to the thing where the person who tunnels you is always town?

Zab, why The Puck as your preferred lurker lynch? Do you have any specific case? Also, why lurker lynch in a game where the actual problem is people who overpost?

I legit laughed at 337 by Human. That's the one where he highlights Wisdom wanting to get off his wagon after he asks the town to lynch Wisdom and Mollie after himself.

Based on Mollie's prodding of Prohawk for his thoughts on the tigerzone thing, I was ready to call Prohawk scum until he requested replacement. He wouldn't go that far to fit a mold because he wouldn't even get a win if he's scum and his team goes on to win. It would defeat the purpose. Now that doesn't mean he's town. It just mean he legitimately doesn't want to play with tigerzone. Unfortunately, that says squat about his alignment. <- Actually, scratch that. I don't think he'd respond to tiger's meme that way if that were the case. And if I remember right, he ended up staying in the game. So depending on how this played out, the whole thing is somewhere between null and scummy.

I don't like Disturbed's attempt to paint Mollie as policy-lynchable. She's not even close to that so I don't see that as a legitimate attack. I think he's just trying to lazily mud the waters and not have to make a case why she's scum in the process. And then I hate the whole policy/scummy combo vote on tigerzone. The policy thing is an excuse and the "he's scummy too" is an attempt not to look bad.

Page 15:
Really don't like Disturbed ignoring the point behind Human's point on Wisdom backing off of his Human-vote. I like his dismissal of the whole argument as "town on town" for no reason even less.

Prohawk stays. Big surprise[/sarcasm]. And the first thing he does is talk about Mollie who questioned his stance on tigerzone to begin with. Hmm. The thing throwing me off is the Wisdom case though. It's a good case and I think Wisdom is scum. Prohawk doesn't seem like someone who would bus like that.

Page 16:
Calling it quits after this page. I want some food before work.

Disturbed's Wisdom vote looks like a bus. He says Wisdom seems to be "the lynch of the day". It's giving up and trying not to look bad after Wisdom's scum flip. Wisdom and Disturbed are scum together. The only question left is who is their buddy. Rach? Prohawk? Meh, we have a while to figure it out. Also lol at Disturbed's "Yes Human, you didn't do it right, but now that Prohawk makes the same case it makes soooo much sense now".

So. I'm confident that Wisdom is scum. I'm less confident about where my vote is and if I recall, it's on someone who is near a lynch. Let me see how close we are to deadline and all that. My second choice for a lynch is Disturbed. After that, I have to work off of associative tells once we have flips. By then, we'll have all kinds of other things to go off of. Right now, I want Wisdom and/or Disturbed lynched.

Deadline is a week away.

Unvote, Vote Wisdom
Kmd4390
Kmd4390
I lost a bet.
Kmd4390
I lost a bet.
I lost a bet.

Post Post #1129 (isolation #16) » Fri Feb 22, 2013 9:28 am

Post by Kmd4390 »

Oh cool. Three votes on each of Wisdom/Disturbed. This should go smoothly.
Kmd4390
Kmd4390
I lost a bet.
Kmd4390
I lost a bet.
I lost a bet.

Post Post #1139 (isolation #17) » Fri Feb 22, 2013 9:58 am

Post by Kmd4390 »

Mcqueen that's fucked up. I'm not going to replace out of something I'm investing time and energy into.

Wisdom, response another time. Clocking into work in two minutes lol
Kmd4390
Kmd4390
I lost a bet.
Kmd4390
I lost a bet.
I lost a bet.

Post Post #1159 (isolation #18) » Fri Feb 22, 2013 12:11 pm

Post by Kmd4390 »

Rach, I think you are a smart enough player to not fakeclaim a role that doesn't exist in the game, so you claiming a power role is null. Your trying to appeal to a self-meta tell isn't quite as null
Kmd4390
Kmd4390
I lost a bet.
Kmd4390
I lost a bet.
I lost a bet.

Post Post #1210 (isolation #19) » Sun Feb 24, 2013 5:10 pm

Post by Kmd4390 »

vote chkflip

Prohawk, haven't made it far enough in my read to realize you'd made any.

Mit, yes. I agree with that.

Actually, CF is right. N1 cop can claim. N1 doc shouldn't.
Kmd4390
Kmd4390
I lost a bet.
Kmd4390
I lost a bet.
I lost a bet.

Post Post #1214 (isolation #20) » Sun Feb 24, 2013 5:19 pm

Post by Kmd4390 »

Prohawk, for the most part. I skim for small posts to respond to but that's about it until I'm caught up and/or have a lot of free time.
Kmd4390
Kmd4390
I lost a bet.
Kmd4390
I lost a bet.
I lost a bet.

Post Post #1217 (isolation #21) » Sun Feb 24, 2013 7:42 pm

Post by Kmd4390 »

You actually replaced into a slot that I already said I was confident was scum. The only one I thought was scummier was NK'd.
Kmd4390
Kmd4390
I lost a bet.
Kmd4390
I lost a bet.
I lost a bet.

Post Post #1229 (isolation #22) » Mon Feb 25, 2013 12:25 pm

Post by Kmd4390 »

Only scum have two jobs. Obviously.
Kmd4390
Kmd4390
I lost a bet.
Kmd4390
I lost a bet.
I lost a bet.

Post Post #1231 (isolation #23) » Mon Feb 25, 2013 12:28 pm

Post by Kmd4390 »

Lol whatever. Probably shouldn't be posting right now anyway
Kmd4390
Kmd4390
I lost a bet.
Kmd4390
I lost a bet.
I lost a bet.

Post Post #1244 (isolation #24) » Mon Feb 25, 2013 5:07 pm

Post by Kmd4390 »

Prohawk, links are annoying to do on my phone. When I get there on my read, I'll address it. We have two less players now than we did on Day 1, so I should be able to stay caught up once I get there.
Kmd4390
Kmd4390
I lost a bet.
Kmd4390
I lost a bet.
I lost a bet.

Post Post #1252 (isolation #25) » Mon Feb 25, 2013 7:48 pm

Post by Kmd4390 »

Actually, looking at that post with the chkflip posts, I'm even more confident in my vote. It looks like "I'm gonna call you an idiot for voting me so I don't die" rather than "I'm town, here's why".

CF, even if he is scum, he loves to bus. So we should be lynching scum today either way.

Chkflip, no claim?
Kmd4390
Kmd4390
I lost a bet.
Kmd4390
I lost a bet.
I lost a bet.

Post Post #1271 (isolation #26) » Tue Feb 26, 2013 8:58 am

Post by Kmd4390 »

Chk, majiffy is the one who would be bussing, not you.

And Day 1 went too fast for me. Once I read the rest of Day 1, I should be fine. I'm keeping up with Day 2 just fine.
Kmd4390
Kmd4390
I lost a bet.
Kmd4390
I lost a bet.
I lost a bet.

Post Post #1272 (isolation #27) » Tue Feb 26, 2013 8:59 am

Post by Kmd4390 »

And by fast, I don't mean it ended too fast. I mean too many posts all at once too many times.
Kmd4390
Kmd4390
I lost a bet.
Kmd4390
I lost a bet.
I lost a bet.

Post Post #1280 (isolation #28) » Tue Feb 26, 2013 11:32 am

Post by Kmd4390 »

In post 1278, BeautyAndTheBeast wrote:
In post 1275, ProHawk wrote:Don't let the door hit you on the way out.
Kmd4390
Kmd4390
I lost a bet.
Kmd4390
I lost a bet.
I lost a bet.

Post Post #1317 (isolation #29) » Fri Mar 01, 2013 8:38 am

Post by Kmd4390 »

Prohawk, I ISO'd you to find your case (or response to my post apparently...).

I. My early slight gut scum read on you

A. You said there was no evidence for my read. It was a general feel kind of thing. Instead of asking what prompted it, you choose to attack it.
B. You claim there is no evidence of you looking obvtown before. False. We have played exactly one game together. Artemis Fowl Mafia. I thought you looked obvtown. If you wish to dispute that, go to that game, ISO me, and show me where I am wrong. Granted, I was scum there. But I didn't lie when I called your play town there. The only time I called you scum was in LYLO when I ran out of options.
C. I see I touched on this on B. You claim that because I was scum in Artemis Fowl mafia, my view was biased and I didn't need to pay attention. False. Because I was scum, I already knew your alignment and could better grasp your town play. I wasn't wavering on what your alignment could be. I already knew therefore I got a good feel for your town play. I get the same effect when I mod. It's like the ultimate meta. Also, I've always said scum need to pay MORE attention than town to have a truly successful game.
D. More Artemis Fowl meta. You have an issue with me leaving you alive and calling you obvtown. People didn't seem to share my read. I'm not sure why. You genuinely looked obvtown to me though. And you were never lynched so...
E. You claim you've never been called obvtown as town. While I may not have used the phrase "obvtown", it should be obvious in my ISO that I saw you that way.

II. Your Mollie read as it relates to her Human read

A. You ask if you said this. It was strongly implied:
prohawk wrote:Pirate Molly on the other hand is content to pop in every once in a while to stir the pot of sludge in HD's direction.

"Stir the pot of sludge in HD's direction" is just a nasty way to say "has a scum read on Human".

I guess that's it. Also, while I'm on Prohawk...

Prohawk wrote:
VOTE: McQueen

Freaking liability keeping this fearless scum-around. Disguises himself as a dumb-townie.

Prohawk wrote:Kill it with fire. Slimer, this is a good lynch to get rid of your competition.

^Clearly trying to capitalize on Human's vote and the reaction that mcqueen's play typically gets.

Vote Prohawk
Kmd4390
Kmd4390
I lost a bet.
Kmd4390
I lost a bet.
I lost a bet.

Post Post #1318 (isolation #30) » Fri Mar 01, 2013 8:44 am

Post by Kmd4390 »

Oh and here's the Rach lynch:
RachMarie ( 7 ) CF Riot , BeautyAndTheBeast , Human Destroyer , ProHawk , mcqueen , Mitillos , chkflip

And the chkflip one:
chkflip ( 6 ) kmd4390 , zabriel , CF Riot , BeautyAndTheBeast , Mitillos , mcqueen

I have only seen one game where the Day 1 mislynch didn't have scum and that lynch happened within the first ten posts. That means there is a guaranteed scum in [CF Riot, Human, ProHawk, mcqueen, mitillos]

It is also very likely that there is scum on the Day 2 lynch. [myself, zab, CF Riot, Mitillos, mcqueen]

Names that appear on both lists are [CF Riot, Mitillos, mcqueen]

Just something to take note of.
Kmd4390
Kmd4390
I lost a bet.
Kmd4390
I lost a bet.
I lost a bet.

Post Post #1319 (isolation #31) » Fri Mar 01, 2013 8:46 am

Post by Kmd4390 »

In post 1296, Human Destroyer wrote:Oh

Wow

Both people suspected mcqueen

I WONDER

VOTE: mcqueen

I seriously doubt all three scum decided together to kill players who suspect mcqueen specifically unless the other two are playing fucking flawlessly. Do you think this is possible/likely?
Kmd4390
Kmd4390
I lost a bet.
Kmd4390
I lost a bet.
I lost a bet.

Post Post #1328 (isolation #32) » Fri Mar 01, 2013 12:40 pm

Post by Kmd4390 »

Human, fair enough although I'm still not sure I agree. Mcqueen does fit on my list of people on both mislynches. And I guess mcqueen fitting his town meta doesn't matter much when I haven't seen his scum game. My issue is that mcqueen is the "easy" lynch but I guess that doesn't make him town either. I don't know. I'm just having a hard time seeing mcqueen as scum for some reason.

Prohawk, nothing to say to my response you spent all of Day 2 looking for? And nothing specific in my Day 2 play you want to address?
Kmd4390
Kmd4390
I lost a bet.
Kmd4390
I lost a bet.
I lost a bet.

Post Post #1340 (isolation #33) » Fri Mar 01, 2013 7:34 pm

Post by Kmd4390 »

In post 1333, ProHawk wrote:Kmd, I will get to your post in a bit.

Ok.
Kmd4390
Kmd4390
I lost a bet.
Kmd4390
I lost a bet.
I lost a bet.

Post Post #1342 (isolation #34) » Fri Mar 01, 2013 8:16 pm

Post by Kmd4390 »

Lynch ProHawk.
Kmd4390
Kmd4390
I lost a bet.
Kmd4390
I lost a bet.
I lost a bet.

Post Post #1365 (isolation #35) » Sat Mar 02, 2013 5:50 pm

Post by Kmd4390 »

In post 1345, zabriel wrote:I don't think Mitillos is to blame for McQueen deciding to drop the hammer.

I'm getting really tired of McQueen's VI antics. That hammer was terrible, and I think it's time for this to happen.

VOTE: McQueen

^You scum bro?
Kmd4390
Kmd4390
I lost a bet.
Kmd4390
I lost a bet.
I lost a bet.

Post Post #1366 (isolation #36) » Sat Mar 02, 2013 5:53 pm

Post by Kmd4390 »

Human, how many names you gonna throw out as scum today?
Kmd4390
Kmd4390
I lost a bet.
Kmd4390
I lost a bet.
I lost a bet.

Post Post #1377 (isolation #37) » Sun Mar 03, 2013 1:17 pm

Post by Kmd4390 »

I don't want to do walls back and forth so I'm gonna do a quick response and you can let me know if I missed anything.

If being scum makes all townies obvtown, why did I not see robo or absta as obvtown in that game? Because they didn't play an obvtown game. You did. There's a difference in play. Townies do scummy things. It happens. I didn't get that from your play in our last game, and believe me when I say I was looking for it lol.

Also, it's hillarious how you say I'm blowing up an obvtown meta for you. My comment was kind of a quick thing I made note of and you freaked out. Anything I've said since is purely reactive.

On the mollie thing, town players generally attack who they think is scum. Obviously, we didn't know mollie was town at the time. But now that we do, it's safe to say that's what she was doing. I don't see where your issue was on that.

Your vote is without a case by the way. Your posts have been defenses to my points against you. Do you have reasons for believing I am scum or is it (as much as I hate the buzzword) just OMGUS?
Kmd4390
Kmd4390
I lost a bet.
Kmd4390
I lost a bet.
I lost a bet.

Post Post #1381 (isolation #38) » Sun Mar 03, 2013 2:12 pm

Post by Kmd4390 »

Prohawk, mcqueen hammered a player I thought was scum. That and "VI play" is the case against mcqueen. It's an easy case for scum to use to add fuel to the fire, but I don't see where it's anything that comes from a scum mindset.

I'm not gonna go dig up quotes from Artemis Fowl Mafia. There's no point. I got a vibe from your posts there that I'm not sure I can show or describe in detail. I didn't get that here. It was a minor point and I decided to share that I felt that way. Then you blew it up and starting actually looking scummy.

--------

Zab, opportunistic would be jumping on mcqueen the way you did. Also, where's prohawk's case? All I. See is his responses to my case on him and a vote.
Kmd4390
Kmd4390
I lost a bet.
Kmd4390
I lost a bet.
I lost a bet.

Post Post #1389 (isolation #39) » Sun Mar 03, 2013 7:43 pm

Post by Kmd4390 »

Prohawk, so your case is that I have a town read on mcqueen and a scum read on you?

I feel like you don't actually care what mcqueen's alignment is. Day 3 with no scum dead is no time for that kind of a lynch. Hell, that's a great lynch for scum to push if mcqueen is town. Every dead townie brings them closer to the win. if you are truly town, you should be trying to lynch scum, not just players whose playstyle you disagree with. Reading your posts even makes me forget for a second that CF already cleared mcqueen. Why the hell are you talking about "killing that anti town play" on a player who has been cleared by a cop? How can you criticize a town read on someone who we now know if town (unless CF is seriously gambiting by "clearing" his buddy which I doubt)?

Seriously bitching about mcqueen's play is pointless because he is 100% off the table for a lynch at any time unless CF flips scum. Bitching about my lack of bitching about mcqueen is even more pointless.
Kmd4390
Kmd4390
I lost a bet.
Kmd4390
I lost a bet.
I lost a bet.

Post Post #1395 (isolation #40) » Mon Mar 04, 2013 5:26 pm

Post by Kmd4390 »

Please do. But don't color any living players based on reads/self/etc.
Kmd4390
Kmd4390
I lost a bet.
Kmd4390
I lost a bet.
I lost a bet.

Post Post #1412 (isolation #41) » Tue Mar 05, 2013 6:43 pm

Post by Kmd4390 »

Mcqueen, don't worry. Zab can die tomorrow after prohawk flips scum.
Kmd4390
Kmd4390
I lost a bet.
Kmd4390
I lost a bet.
I lost a bet.

Post Post #1417 (isolation #42) » Wed Mar 06, 2013 8:02 am

Post by Kmd4390 »

In post 1415, ProHawk wrote:Not because he thinks I am scum. It's more like he doesn't care whether I or anyone-else is scum or not.

^not sure where you get this from.
Kmd4390
Kmd4390
I lost a bet.
Kmd4390
I lost a bet.
I lost a bet.

Post Post #1418 (isolation #43) » Wed Mar 06, 2013 8:03 am

Post by Kmd4390 »

Also this is massively interesting if we assume CF Riot and mcqueen town:
In post 1318, Kmd4390 wrote:Oh and here's the Rach lynch:
RachMarie ( 7 ) CF Riot , BeautyAndTheBeast , Human Destroyer , ProHawk , mcqueen , Mitillos , chkflip

And the chkflip one:
chkflip ( 6 ) kmd4390 , zabriel , CF Riot , BeautyAndTheBeast , Mitillos , mcqueen

I have only seen one game where the Day 1 mislynch didn't have scum and that lynch happened within the first ten posts. That means there is a guaranteed scum in [CF Riot, Human, ProHawk, mcqueen, mitillos]

It is also very likely that there is scum on the Day 2 lynch. [myself, zab, CF Riot, Mitillos, mcqueen]

Names that appear on both lists are [CF Riot, Mitillos, mcqueen]

Just something to take note of.
Kmd4390
Kmd4390
I lost a bet.
Kmd4390
I lost a bet.
I lost a bet.

Post Post #1419 (isolation #44) » Wed Mar 06, 2013 8:07 am

Post by Kmd4390 »

Day 1 mislynch, living players who aren't CF Riot and mcqueen: [human, prohawk, mitillos]
Sane criteria on the chkflip mislynch: [myself, zab, mitillos]
Names on both lists [mitillos]

That mit wagon doesn't look so bad with that in mind. My guess for a scum team right now is prohawk/zab/mit. Disclaimer: this doesn't account for any associative tells that i'd look for after a scum flip.
Kmd4390
Kmd4390
I lost a bet.
Kmd4390
I lost a bet.
I lost a bet.

Post Post #1421 (isolation #45) » Wed Mar 06, 2013 9:01 am

Post by Kmd4390 »

Personally, I've had trouble as scum avoiding these things even when I try to. You get caught up in what your "reads" are and try to vote like a townie and all that.

Also, if your defense were accurate, VCA would be so wrong all the time that it would never be used anymore.

And as I said, I have only seen ONE time where a Day 1 mislynch didn't have scum on it and that game was a very extreme circumstance. Therefore, I personally guarantee 99.9% that if you are town, there is scum between human and prohawk.

If you are town, zab is also likely scum from my point of view. The day 2 wagon was large enough to hold statistics very close to the Day 1 statistic.

Basically, what I'm saying is that there is a group [you, prohawk, human, zab, myself] that we probably can't go wrong by lynching within. If we lynch in that group for three days, we'll hit two scum. I'm not suggesting we blindly do that because more info can come up blah blah. I just think there is a very strong chance that two of the scum are within that group of five. Anyone who is town in that group has a 50% chance of voting scum by voting within it if I'm right which I'm sure I am.
Kmd4390
Kmd4390
I lost a bet.
Kmd4390
I lost a bet.
I lost a bet.

Post Post #1422 (isolation #46) » Wed Mar 06, 2013 9:04 am

Post by Kmd4390 »

Wait.

Jalyn has to be scum unless:
A) all three scum can be found in the mislynch wagons (unlikely)
B) CF is scum who lied about clearing mcqueen (still possible, but it's early enough not to worry about that chance)

unvote, vote jalyn
Kmd4390
Kmd4390
I lost a bet.
Kmd4390
I lost a bet.
I lost a bet.

Post Post #1423 (isolation #47) » Wed Mar 06, 2013 9:05 am

Post by Kmd4390 »

Jalyn/prohawk/zab?
Kmd4390
Kmd4390
I lost a bet.
Kmd4390
I lost a bet.
I lost a bet.

Post Post #1436 (isolation #48) » Wed Mar 06, 2013 3:03 pm

Post by Kmd4390 »

Not that mit is a terrible lynch, but I think there are about three better ones...
Kmd4390
Kmd4390
I lost a bet.
Kmd4390
I lost a bet.
I lost a bet.

Post Post #1444 (isolation #49) » Wed Mar 06, 2013 5:26 pm

Post by Kmd4390 »

Mit, if I'm wrong about prohawk (or zab/jalyn), you are next in line. And chances are I don't have the entire team nailed. So you really aren't a bad vote.

Also, your rach comment doesn't come off as "just picking one". Nothing you've said comes off as someone who thought the chkflip was terrible as well. And even if it did, this is horrible coming from someone who voted both.

unvote, vote mitillos

L-1

--------------

Jalyn, forgot about slimer. My bad.

As far as CF, I'm assuming him town for now. I was just accounting for the possibility I'm wrong.

Chk looked pretty ridiculously scummy to me. I didn't want to see someone replace into a 50ish page game in a scum slot and then get the old "*unvote* so the replacement can catch up" and then everyone forgets about him.
Kmd4390
Kmd4390
I lost a bet.
Kmd4390
I lost a bet.
I lost a bet.

Post Post #1445 (isolation #50) » Wed Mar 06, 2013 5:28 pm

Post by Kmd4390 »

although I gotta say you were pretty quick to show up when I voted you in comparison to your activity so far. Beetlejuice tell?
Kmd4390
Kmd4390
I lost a bet.
Kmd4390
I lost a bet.
I lost a bet.

Post Post #1451 (isolation #51) » Fri Mar 08, 2013 7:58 am

Post by Kmd4390 »

Soooo...

Someone gonna hammer?
Kmd4390
Kmd4390
I lost a bet.
Kmd4390
I lost a bet.
I lost a bet.

Post Post #1460 (isolation #52) » Fri Mar 08, 2013 12:57 pm

Post by Kmd4390 »

Mcqueen look at other fast paced games I've been in. I have trouble keeping up regardless of alignment. I work two jobs and play from my phone 95% of the time. These are facts. I wouldn't lie about RL like that and I've probably said the same in past games as both alignments.

I know you used a lot of words but your case is essentially saying that I lie about having a busy RL which is ridiculous and can be proven wrong.
Kmd4390
Kmd4390
I lost a bet.
Kmd4390
I lost a bet.
I lost a bet.

Post Post #1462 (isolation #53) » Fri Mar 08, 2013 5:19 pm

Post by Kmd4390 »

Not sure how it's faulty. If I had the free time, i'd link to every single game where I've seen a day 1 mislynch in the last five years and only one of those games will have all town on the day 1 wagon.
Kmd4390
Kmd4390
I lost a bet.
Kmd4390
I lost a bet.
I lost a bet.

Post Post #1467 (isolation #54) » Fri Mar 08, 2013 8:06 pm

Post by Kmd4390 »

Zab, I assume she meant the fact that there is always scum on a Day 1 mislynch.

Prohawk, thanks for outlining my playstyle. I don't typically ask questions to someone who I'm voting. If I'm voting them, I think they are scum. You don't just ask "are you scum?" And get "damn, you're good. Go ahead and lynch me". If you've found scum, you need to convince the rest of the town you are right. There is no reason to talk to the person you are voting (except to respond to their defense). Your case is for the town, not the scum.
Kmd4390
Kmd4390
I lost a bet.
Kmd4390
I lost a bet.
I lost a bet.

Post Post #1469 (isolation #55) » Fri Mar 08, 2013 8:19 pm

Post by Kmd4390 »

Even if you believe it (not sure I do personally), you don't think he could have been scum planning to claim N3 doc from that point on?
Kmd4390
Kmd4390
I lost a bet.
Kmd4390
I lost a bet.
I lost a bet.

Post Post #1472 (isolation #56) » Sat Mar 09, 2013 2:36 am

Post by Kmd4390 »

Cheery, I'm pretty positive I never mentioned scum on wagons days 1 and 2.
Kmd4390
Kmd4390
I lost a bet.
Kmd4390
I lost a bet.
I lost a bet.

Post Post #1473 (isolation #57) » Sat Mar 09, 2013 2:37 am

Post by Kmd4390 »

Meaning during days 1 and 2 I didn't talk about it. Day 3 was the first I brought it up
Kmd4390
Kmd4390
I lost a bet.
Kmd4390
I lost a bet.
I lost a bet.

Post Post #1474 (isolation #58) » Sat Mar 09, 2013 2:39 am

Post by Kmd4390 »

Is there a case on me?

Prohawk responded to my case on him and topped it off with a vote.

Zab said prohawk had a good case (where?)

Mcqueen said I lied about being busy (I can prove otherwise)

Cheery...I dunno. Just kind of voted.
Kmd4390
Kmd4390
I lost a bet.
Kmd4390
I lost a bet.
I lost a bet.

Post Post #1476 (isolation #59) » Sat Mar 09, 2013 3:22 am

Post by Kmd4390 »

So scum chose to vote the way they did on Days 1 and 2 based on something I said on Day 3?
Kmd4390
Kmd4390
I lost a bet.
Kmd4390
I lost a bet.
I lost a bet.

Post Post #1483 (isolation #60) » Sat Mar 09, 2013 2:50 pm

Post by Kmd4390 »

N4 cop
Kmd4390
Kmd4390
I lost a bet.
Kmd4390
I lost a bet.
I lost a bet.

Post Post #1487 (isolation #61) » Sat Mar 09, 2013 7:40 pm

Post by Kmd4390 »

That's legitimately my playstyle regardless of alignment.

Also lol @ N4 is convenient on Day 3 but N1 on Day 1 is fine and so is Night 3 on Day 3. Prohawk, I really thought you were a better player in Artemis Fowl.

Return to “Completed Open Games”