chkflip
Stand Up Guy
Stand Up Guy

Post Post #1197 (isolation #0) » Fri Feb 22, 2013 3:14 pm

Post by chkflip »

UNVOTE: Wisdom
VOTE: RachMarie

1v1 me bro.
"Fuck you. I opened up my heart to you and you stabbed it a thousand times." - Gamma, to me, right before confessing to being the town vig and murdering my scum partner N1.
chkflip
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
Stand Up Guy

Post Post #1198 (isolation #1) » Fri Feb 22, 2013 3:14 pm

Post by chkflip »

ROFFLE I JUST HAMMERED.

WELL THAT'S ONE WAY TO ENTER A GAME.
"Fuck you. I opened up my heart to you and you stabbed it a thousand times." - Gamma, to me, right before confessing to being the town vig and murdering my scum partner N1.
chkflip
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
Stand Up Guy

Post Post #1206 (isolation #2) » Sun Feb 24, 2013 4:11 pm

Post by chkflip »

VOTE: KMD

I support ProHawk's current agenda.
chkflip
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
Stand Up Guy

Post Post #1209 (isolation #3) » Sun Feb 24, 2013 5:09 pm

Post by chkflip »

wah wah wah oh you mean the same person you thought was scum, too?

Shut the fuck up.
chkflip
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
Stand Up Guy

Post Post #1216 (isolation #4) » Sun Feb 24, 2013 6:02 pm

Post by chkflip »

Nice OMGUS, kmd.

zabriel should know better though.
chkflip
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
Stand Up Guy

Post Post #1218 (isolation #5) » Sun Feb 24, 2013 8:24 pm

Post by chkflip »

Aha, fair enough. Do continue.
chkflip
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
Stand Up Guy

Post Post #1219 (isolation #6) » Sun Feb 24, 2013 9:35 pm

Post by chkflip »

ftr I'm not going to defend, slam, or even look into what was scummy about D_O. I don't give a fuck. I'm looking for scum
today
, so we can either get something done today or we can martyr me for a simple mistake plus "scummy things the slot did before," you pick. IDGAF what you do so long as I'm allotted some time to find some scum along the way.
chkflip
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
Stand Up Guy

Post Post #1221 (isolation #7) » Mon Feb 25, 2013 8:12 am

Post by chkflip »

Convenient! :D
chkflip
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
Stand Up Guy

Post Post #1232 (isolation #8) » Mon Feb 25, 2013 1:14 pm

Post by chkflip »

How the fuck is it a quickhammer when there are FORTY-EIGHT PAGES OF SHIT before it?

Oh, it isn't. Good call.
chkflip
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
Stand Up Guy

Post Post #1235 (isolation #9) » Mon Feb 25, 2013 2:20 pm

Post by chkflip »

^That, but I'll play along. I didn't read the game and, tbh, still haven't because (mollie/majiffy) + Wisdom = terrible whiny back-and-forth fluff pissing contest. What 1232 states is that a quickhammer would have to happen, oh I dunno, QUICKLY. If the argument is that I subbed in and immediately hammered is considered "quick," then sure. You've got me there. But at P48? What the fuck did you expect to gain that you hadn't already? Oh, nothing. Okay. Cool story, bro.

More kmd votes.
chkflip
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
Stand Up Guy

Post Post #1242 (isolation #10) » Mon Feb 25, 2013 4:14 pm

Post by chkflip »

Only it isn't admirable. And they should know I'm town, too. BUT OKAY.
chkflip
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
Stand Up Guy

Post Post #1245 (isolation #11) » Mon Feb 25, 2013 5:19 pm

Post by chkflip »

In post 1243, CF Riot wrote:
In post 1242, chkflip wrote:And they should know I'm town,
What exactly have you or anyone else in your slot done that you think should make anyone else KNOW you're town?

They've played with me before.
chkflip
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
Stand Up Guy

Post Post #1249 (isolation #12) » Mon Feb 25, 2013 7:45 pm

Post by chkflip »

VOTE: chkflip

I really couldn't give two shits about your opinions. Have fun whooping that ass, scum. You'll win with retards like this running town.
chkflip
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
Stand Up Guy

Post Post #1250 (isolation #13) » Mon Feb 25, 2013 7:46 pm

Post by chkflip »

L-1. HAMMER IT IF YOU'VE GOT THE BALLS BITCH.
chkflip
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
Stand Up Guy

Post Post #1253 (isolation #14) » Mon Feb 25, 2013 7:52 pm

Post by chkflip »

UNVOTE: chkflip

Fuck that. BATB, did I look pro-town in the game that hasn't finished that I died in N1? No? Then take your head out of your fucking ass.

I don't play to sing coombaya.

I don't play to hold your fucking hand.

I play to win. I lynch VI's for fucking SPORT.

Marie wasn't going to give us anything. At all. Ever.

You know that. I know that. We can agree on that.

One scum on my wagon? Yeah fucking right. Bank on at least two. Of which kmd is one.

PEDIT: No I'm not going to fucking claim. THIS IS HOW I PLAY.
chkflip
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
Stand Up Guy

Post Post #1254 (isolation #15) » Mon Feb 25, 2013 9:22 pm

Post by chkflip »

Alright, look. I've had a pretty horrific week. I don't like getting run up for mistakes, so I reacted. Give me 48 hours and I'll guarantee to find you some scum. You don't have to remove the votes; matter of fact, I implore you not to. 48 hours. Scum. I'll find them because that's what I'm good at. BATB, your kmd read is almost certainly wrong but we'll get there later.

kmd, who are you? And when did you play with me where I bussed my partner? That's a silly thing to say in your predicament either way but I'd like a link for proof of this.
chkflip
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
Stand Up Guy

Post Post #1257 (isolation #16) » Tue Feb 26, 2013 5:54 am

Post by chkflip »

What points? The thing TOWN DOES NOT do? Yeah, no. Those aren't points. They're opinions. And you can shove them up your ass.

AtE? You're fucking cute. Not.
chkflip
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
Stand Up Guy

Post Post #1259 (isolation #17) » Tue Feb 26, 2013 6:00 am

Post by chkflip »

Wah wah wah. Didn't read. Marie NEVER does anything of worth. Haven't lied. Lick my balls.

I'm VI. Ooh, because I'm lynching people for being anti-town. Oh, wait. Right.

I've played like this for years. Some towns like it and some cry about it like this one. Not my problem. Plenty of scum push my lynch and I'm awarded the assist for their stupidity.

Wah wah wah. Find things that are actually scummy and not null-tells and you might have something. But you don't.

Still looking for le scums.
chkflip
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
Stand Up Guy

Post Post #1262 (isolation #18) » Tue Feb 26, 2013 6:03 am

Post by chkflip »

VOTE: kmd

Forgot to put that back. It happens.
chkflip
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
Stand Up Guy

Post Post #1264 (isolation #19) » Tue Feb 26, 2013 6:09 am

Post by chkflip »

How do you only have 26 posts in such an enormous game? Most of which is "Yeah hey I'm catching up" when you don't? Seems kinda scum-floaty to me.

PEDIT: Go fly a kite, guy. They're all opinion. I'm not going to quote them and get into a long and boring discussion on why they're your opinion. You know they're your opinion because you posted them and that's how you feel. They're things I've seen PLENTY of townsfolk do, so, they're null.
chkflip
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
Stand Up Guy

Post Post #1265 (isolation #20) » Tue Feb 26, 2013 6:10 am

Post by chkflip »

Question is obv toward kmd.
chkflip
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
Stand Up Guy

Post Post #1268 (isolation #21) » Tue Feb 26, 2013 6:18 am

Post by chkflip »

I don't have the patience to keep hearing you nag me like a woman.
In post 1247, BeautyAndTheBeast wrote:
In post 1209, chkflip wrote:wah wah wah oh you mean the same person you thought was scum, too?

Shut the fuck up.

Town does not
respond to a vote being placed on them after they made a shitty hammer in this fashion.

Yeah, anti-town. Opinion. Was I supposed to apologize? Would that make you feel better? Sorry not sorry.
In post 1216, chkflip wrote:Nice OMGUS, kmd.

zabriel should know better though.

Town does not
respond to a building wagon on them in this fashion.

I didn't know he has his vote on this slot prior. Again, didn't read. I didn't even look at the vote count aside from seeing Rach's name and going "lolk" and voting. It, otherwise, looked like an OMGUS because this is the easy wagon and he didn't supply any sort of reason. Nully nullerson, how are you?
In post 1219, chkflip wrote:ftr I'm not going to defend, slam, or even look into what was scummy about D_O. I don't give a fuck. I'm looking for scum
today
, so we can either get something done today or we can martyr me for a simple mistake plus "scummy things the slot did before," you pick. IDGAF what you do so long as I'm allotted some time to find some scum along the way.

Town does not
disregard attacks made on their slot in this way.
Town does not
widdle a case - including a point they actually responded to earlier - down to predecessor's actions when it is clearly not only that.

Is this where you'd rather town says "wow, they sucked and were scummy and deserved the three votes."? Isn't that one of those retarded new tells? Nice attempt at a setup. Null. Tell. Moving. On.
In post 1232, chkflip wrote:How the fuck is it a quickhammer when there are FORTY-EIGHT PAGES OF SHIT before it?

Oh, it isn't. Good call.

Town d-

What the fuck is even the logic in this.

There are 48 pages. Where's the logic in calling my vote a quickhammer when it clearly isn't? K. Null.
In post 1235, chkflip wrote:If the argument is that I subbed in and immediately hammered is considered "quick," then sure. You've got me there.

OH LOOK. HE EVEN KNOWS WHY IT'S A QUICKHAMMER. AND YET HE TRIES TO DISCREDIT THE CLAIM.

lol k
In post 1235, chkflip wrote:But at P48? What the fuck did you expect to gain that you hadn't already? Oh, nothing. Okay. Cool story, bro.

WITH UTTER, SWISS-CHEESE HOLEY BULLSHIT.

Lynch this fucking shit
now.

This isn't even a point.

We cool?

PEDIT: NOW THERE'S A QUESTION I CAN SINK INTO.
chkflip
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
Stand Up Guy

Post Post #1269 (isolation #22) » Tue Feb 26, 2013 6:32 am

Post by chkflip »

WOW. He "caught up" and the only post of substance isn't particularly substancial imo. I'd like to see him post again to see where I stand with that one, though.

He's probably getting replaced, though.

Look, BATB. You're town. Tell me why kmd is town aside from "this is how he plays" which you won't accept as a reason for why I'm a bad vote.
chkflip
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
Stand Up Guy

Post Post #1270 (isolation #23) » Tue Feb 26, 2013 6:37 am

Post by chkflip »

inb4 fencesitting. I think his reads are terrible but that doesn't make him any scummier than kmd imo. Wisdom v Jalyn looks TvT to me on the other hand, so he's pretty null overall.
chkflip
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
Stand Up Guy

Post Post #1274 (isolation #24) » Tue Feb 26, 2013 10:41 am

Post by chkflip »

lolfuckthisgameI'mout
chkflip
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
Stand Up Guy

Post Post #1276 (isolation #25) » Tue Feb 26, 2013 10:46 am

Post by chkflip »

/replace out
chkflip
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
Stand Up Guy

Post Post #1287 (isolation #26) » Tue Feb 26, 2013 2:55 pm

Post by chkflip »

night 4 town cop. gg scum.
chkflip
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
Stand Up Guy

Post Post #1844 (isolation #27) » Mon Apr 01, 2013 9:57 pm

Post by chkflip »

I apologize for my garbage play in this game. That being said, good job town.
chkflip
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
Stand Up Guy

Post Post #1846 (isolation #28) » Mon Apr 01, 2013 10:06 pm

Post by chkflip »

I legit didn't know I hammered until the thread was locked. Could've been a completely different game if I hadn't done that, though.

Return to “Completed Open Games”