Canucklehead17
Canucklehead17
Goon
Canucklehead17
Goon
Goon

Post Post #50 (isolation #2) » Sat Nov 18, 2006 4:00 pm

Post by Canucklehead17 »

IH wrote:Perhaps Bird1111 also has info on himself?

Also, Canuckle, welcome to the Ether-wagon?
Uhh, thanks? LOL. Since all these first round votes are totally random, it appeared Ether was the one people were piling on.
Canucklehead17
Canucklehead17
Goon
Canucklehead17
Goon
Goon

Post Post #52 (isolation #3) » Sat Nov 18, 2006 6:33 pm

Post by Canucklehead17 »

Because first round votes are completely random. I'm new to this forum, so I have no "oh, I want to get him back for a previous game" excuses. I made a random vote for you earlier, then saw that the voting bandwagon was heaping up on Ether, and decided to hope on board since he was the popular vote.

Was everyone else not voting random on Ether?
Twito(to anyone he feels like): "You're scummy."
Canucklehead17
Canucklehead17
Goon
Canucklehead17
Goon
Goon

Post Post #55 (isolation #4) » Sat Nov 18, 2006 7:01 pm

Post by Canucklehead17 »

Just wondering if it was for the popular vote
or for sake of seeing a response from her.
What kind of response would I be looking for?
Canucklehead17
Canucklehead17
Goon
Canucklehead17
Goon
Goon

Post Post #66 (isolation #5) » Sun Nov 19, 2006 9:38 am

Post by Canucklehead17 »

LL, thanks for the defense thus far. I hope you won't think less of me, but seeing as mafia is a game of suspicion...

I suspect I may be getting set up. Let's say, theoretically, that you're scum. It would be a sneaky strategy if you were to protect me all day from IH, and then kill off IH tonight. Suddenly, tomorrow, people are thinking the new guy slipped up and killed off the main guy accusing him. So there I go.

FoS: LL
Canucklehead17
Canucklehead17
Goon
Canucklehead17
Goon
Goon

Post Post #78 (isolation #6) » Sun Nov 19, 2006 5:52 pm

Post by Canucklehead17 »

Well, everyone's methods and 'fishing' are fascinating, but we're still not really finding anyone who's scum yet.
Canucklehead17
Canucklehead17
Goon
Canucklehead17
Goon
Goon

Post Post #99 (isolation #7) » Thu Nov 30, 2006 3:43 pm

Post by Canucklehead17 »

Ether wrote:Well, at least we're back up
For a couple of hours,
So of course I have a need to sing
I'm blissed out to be back
The withdrawl was painful
At some point, we
must
dethrone the King!
Still, no longer do we have to wait
Are we all okay?
Are our bearings straight?

Luckay, "singers" such as myself get a lot of requests to be masons, I'm afraid. :P There's a waiting list I'll need to check first.

Although I of course whole-heartedly agree with your second assumption, your strategy confuses me. What
are
you trying to do? Why not try to find scum based on the nature of the attacks, instead of who they're on? Or are you just looking for people you think are town for now for its own sake?

Canuckle, if you're going to complain, please contribute while you're at it.

Then, IH, what are you figuring from points 3 and 4? Your suspicion is odd, considering that Luckay does this in other games, too, including one that you yourself are playing in.
Post 81, HackerHuck wrote:I'm not sure I understand why Ether and LuckayLuck are claiming others to be town so early in the game.
I'm what?
My apologies. It just seems to me that the mafia could be letting everyone "fish" themselves into oblivion.

Remember this, you'll not get a smart mafia to bite when you fish.

And of course, it's always safe to assume the mafia is smarter rather than dumb.
Canucklehead17
Canucklehead17
Goon
Canucklehead17
Goon
Goon

Post Post #110 (isolation #8) » Fri Dec 01, 2006 6:13 pm

Post by Canucklehead17 »

Ether wrote:
Canuckle, that looked more like cryptic platitude than something I could understand. Are there individuals you have an opinion on?

Luckay, on Day 1 of that game was a post where you Excel'd everyone and what you thought of them. Here were your towniest at that point, and what they turned out to be.
Chuckleslovakian: scum
Durron597: town
Nicholasp27: scum
OurHouse: town
Sighing: town
Xorbie: technically neutral, but if he won, the town and scum had to flip a coin for the win
Zurvan: town
There were 28 players in total, 8 of whom were scum and 2 of whom were neutrals working in cahoots. 2 of the scum were odd cases--one could be switched to town when the neutrals felt like it and the other started out believing it was town--so let's ignore those and the neutrals and just say that the proportions were 6 scum in 24 people. One fourth.

Luckay, one third of the people on your town list were scum.
I've re-read what I posted and it was kind've vague. Here's what I meant.

Let's say, hypothetically speaking, that IH was scum. So he decides in order to REALLY act like a townie, he should employ this technique known as fishing. So he starts fishing, throwing suspicion everywhere EXCEPT to him.

Another point would be that we spend all this time looking for a reaction, and anyone who gives any kind of reaction gets hammered, while the mafia sits back, takes it easy, and gets off free.

As far as opinions on any players, I have to say LL confuses the living daylights out of me. He(or she, sorry I don't remember LL) always has some kind of unfounded suspicion, and it takes a full length editorial to explain.

Another player I have a bit of an opinion on is IH. Chiefly, he is the man 'fisherman' of the bunch. :P He seems to be ok though, just tries to make things a bit too technical.

I wish the forum hadn't gone down so much, it's hard to make accurate judgments with these week long breaks in between posts, y'know?
Canucklehead17
Canucklehead17
Goon
Canucklehead17
Goon
Goon

Post Post #112 (isolation #9) » Fri Dec 01, 2006 6:34 pm

Post by Canucklehead17 »

I'd be most happy to oblige.

My definition of fishing, as I understand it the way it's been used and explained on here(it's a new concept to me actually) is that you throw out a statement that is accusing in tone, and then wait to see my reaction. If the reaction is tense and harsh, you judge me as being defensive, and direct suspicions towards me or whoever you are fishing for right then. (BTW, if my definition of fishing is wrong, by all means correct me, because it is a new concept)

For instance, when I joined the "Ether-wagon", you said "Canuckle, welcome to the Ether bandwagon?". After hearing the comments afterwards, it seemed to me like you were trying to gain a reaction. The question(to me) seemed to say "That seems awful scummy that you'd simply follow the crowd". Which is kind've hypocritical, considering several others were jumping on the bandwagon as well.

But you're not the only one. SS was doing it a good bit as well. Sorry if I used you as an example TOO much.
Canucklehead17
Canucklehead17
Goon
Canucklehead17
Goon
Goon

Post Post #114 (isolation #10) » Fri Dec 01, 2006 7:47 pm

Post by Canucklehead17 »

Oh I understand that. I just don't see how it's helping the town. We're confusing ourselves pretty early here, and I think the chief cause is because of the paranoia of people 'fishing'.

And I never said YOU were suspicious. In fact, if you read three or four posts above, I said that you seemed ok.
Canucklehead17
Canucklehead17
Goon
Canucklehead17
Goon
Goon

Post Post #122 (isolation #11) » Sat Dec 02, 2006 2:22 pm

Post by Canucklehead17 »

IH wrote:
Canuckle wrote:Oh I understand that. I just don't see how it's helping the town. We're confusing ourselves pretty early here, and I think the chief cause is because of the paranoia of people 'fishing'.

And I never said YOU were suspicious. In fact, if you read three or four posts above, I said that you seemed ok.
Oh, I know you 'cleared me' but I was wondering why I was suspicious to you in the first place.
I don't remember saying I was ever suspicious of you...
Canucklehead17
Canucklehead17
Goon
Canucklehead17
Goon
Goon

Post Post #124 (isolation #12) » Sat Dec 02, 2006 7:15 pm

Post by Canucklehead17 »

LL, your posts do seem VERY strange most of the time. You're so...mysterious with your posting and logic that it's hard for people to believe you, or even understand you!

It seems to me that you are the only one during this first day who is drawing any ire or suspicion. I do appreciate you sticking up for me, but like I said earlier in the thread, I feel I may be getting set up. Everything you do just makes me raise an eyebrow...I'm sorry.

unvote...vote LuckayLuck
Canucklehead17
Canucklehead17
Goon
Canucklehead17
Goon
Goon

Post Post #137 (isolation #13) » Sun Dec 03, 2006 1:01 pm

Post by Canucklehead17 »

You can
read into my soul???

Ok yeah, you've officially begun to freak me out. Honestly, take it easy eh? You're straining yourself.

As far as what IH said in response to LL....THANK YOU! I've been thinking all of those things for quite a while, and I don't expect to be taken for a townie just because I would be waaaay too good as a mafia.

That's some very....thought out logic there LL, but again, I think you're trying a bit too hard, and you're heading for a lynching if you keep it up methinks.
Canucklehead17
Canucklehead17
Goon
Canucklehead17
Goon
Goon

Post Post #145 (isolation #14) » Sun Dec 03, 2006 5:27 pm

Post by Canucklehead17 »

LuckayLuck wrote:Canucklehead: answer this question. The only way for me to differentiate me from a nut to someone who actually thought this through is if I am correct in this assumption. If I am right on this one, then you have to assume that I at least am not straining.

I am assuming that you have not played many online mafia games so far. I have no way to tell, because the search function is broken, but your joined date + posting style indicate that you're new. I am drawing my conclusions from the fact that you are new.

Are you new-ish to online mafia, Canuckle?
Ehh, I suppose so. I started playing online mafia a month or two ago, some on here, some elsewhere.
Canucklehead17
Canucklehead17
Goon
Canucklehead17
Goon
Goon

Post Post #158 (isolation #15) » Mon Dec 04, 2006 2:18 pm

Post by Canucklehead17 »

I don't remember the exact rationale for the people on Luckay: the gist was some paranoid people; some who just thought a vote on someone insane was as good as any. Actually declaring him scum for his quirked behavior is a ridiculous stretch.
It's my contention that he could be using this 'quirked behavior' to further the confusion on the other players, thus benefiting the mafia.

However, upon further thought, he did provide us links to other games he has played earlier on, did he not? That would mean it would be his regular style, not just something he's doing this game...hum.

Unvote LL

Can't say as I'm ready to jump on the Twito wagon though. I see IH's point when he says:
Perhaps I didn't convey it, but I am voting Twito because he has seemed to take advantage of this situation. He hasn't said anything hardly, and then comes back in, and says he's going to vote LL because he's irrational (Do you mean he has a flawed logic of how to find townies? Or that he is not rational and won't even consider anything?) he makes your head hurt, and that suspect a cop claim is coming.
Again, good point, but it still seems a bit jumpy. If, after a little while longer, I see no other reason to vote for anyone else, I will jump on the Twito wagon.
Canucklehead17
Canucklehead17
Goon
Canucklehead17
Goon
Goon

Post Post #164 (isolation #16) » Mon Dec 04, 2006 7:03 pm

Post by Canucklehead17 »

Canucklehead...Can you explain what the heck is going on in post#99
c-head wrote:My apologies. It just seems to me that the mafia could be letting everyone "fish" themselves into oblivion.

And of course, it's always safe to assume the mafia is smarter rather than dumb.
I actually already explained that once in post #110. But...since it's obvious you didn't see it, I'll quote it for you.
post 110 wrote:I've re-read what I posted and it was kind've vague. Here's what I meant.

Let's say, hypothetically speaking, that IH was scum. So he decides in order to REALLY act like a townie, he should employ this technique known as fishing. So he starts fishing, throwing suspicion everywhere EXCEPT to him.

Another point would be that we spend all this time looking for a reaction, and anyone who gives any kind of reaction gets hammered, while the mafia sits back, takes it easy, and gets off free.

As far as opinions on any players, I have to say LL confuses the living daylights out of me. He(or she, sorry I don't remember LL) always has some kind of unfounded suspicion, and it takes a full length editorial to explain.

Another player I have a bit of an opinion on is IH. Chiefly, he is the man 'fisherman' of the bunch. Razz He seems to be ok though, just tries to make things a bit too technical.

I wish the forum hadn't gone down so much, it's hard to make accurate judgments with these week long breaks in between posts, y'know?
Canucklehead17
Canucklehead17
Goon
Canucklehead17
Goon
Goon

Post Post #179 (isolation #17) » Tue Dec 05, 2006 9:32 am

Post by Canucklehead17 »

Save The Dragons wrote:
LuckayLuck wrote:I just realized that the only person on Twito who I haven't townie tell'd is Jack.
Hello, scum.

Unvote

VOTE: JACK
This seriously makes me less likely to vote for Jack out of principle.
:lol: :lol:

I actually LOL'ed.
Canucklehead17
Canucklehead17
Goon
Canucklehead17
Goon
Goon

Post Post #185 (isolation #18) » Tue Dec 05, 2006 12:24 pm

Post by Canucklehead17 »

Ok, this all goes back to post #78, in which I said:
Post 78 wrote:Well, everyone's methods and 'fishing' are fascinating, but we're still not really finding anyone who's scum yet.
To which Ether responded with:
Ether wrote:Canuckle, if you're going to complain, please contribute while you're at it.
I then responded with:
me wrote:My apologies. It just seems to me that the mafia could be letting everyone "fish" themselves into oblivion.

So I was in fact, answering Ether's post to me, not to HackerHuck.
Canucklehead17
Canucklehead17
Goon
Canucklehead17
Goon
Goon

Post Post #186 (isolation #19) » Tue Dec 05, 2006 12:26 pm

Post by Canucklehead17 »

BTW, you can find Ether's "If you're gonna complain, contribute" bit at Post 89.
Canucklehead17
Canucklehead17
Goon
Canucklehead17
Goon
Goon

Post Post #197 (isolation #20) » Tue Dec 05, 2006 6:21 pm

Post by Canucklehead17 »

My sarcasm detector is working great!!!

*beep beep*
Canucklehead17
Canucklehead17
Goon
Canucklehead17
Goon
Goon

Post Post #206 (isolation #21) » Wed Dec 06, 2006 10:32 am

Post by Canucklehead17 »

Alright LL, I'll go along with you this one time, and we'll see what happens. Really only doing this cause of what STD pointed out in the post above you.

I may end up regretting this, but...

Vote Jack
Canucklehead17
Canucklehead17
Goon
Canucklehead17
Goon
Goon

Post Post #212 (isolation #22) » Wed Dec 06, 2006 11:15 am

Post by Canucklehead17 »

STD wrote:Canuckle has just moved a rung down my townie ladder.
Well, I'm sorry to hear that, but I do have some logic following that kind of decision...

1. LL keeps going on and on about knowing who's townie and who's not. Obviously, as we all know, the odds of lynching scum on the first day are low. So if LL is
sooo
positive that he(she)'s right, then why not give it a chance? If Jack turns out to be a townie, then we can finally have a reason to knock off LL.

2. I mentioned in my post above that I was also following the logic of...YOU, STD! You said that if you were the vig, you'd take out Jack tonight. You had a good reason, because Jack was trying to get people to take out someone who posts a lot just because they post a lot. That seems pretty scummy to me, and apparently it did to you too.
Canucklehead17
Canucklehead17
Goon
Canucklehead17
Goon
Goon

Post Post #221 (isolation #23) » Wed Dec 06, 2006 12:41 pm

Post by Canucklehead17 »

Twito wrote:
Canucklehead17 wrote:1. LL keeps going on and on about knowing who's townie and who's not. Obviously, as we all know, the odds of lynching scum on the first day are low. So if LL is
sooo
positive that he(she)'s right, then why not give it a chance? If Jack turns out to be a townie, then we can finally have a reason to knock off LL.
Just gonna answer to this first point:
Are you scum planning a doublekill?
First who LL says today and tomorrow LL if he is wrong? Which you would know as scum btw.
Hokay, let's try this again.

I believe it was YOU who first wanted LL lynched, because of your 'headaches'. Now I agree that LL is a tad crazy with his townie tells, and I decided to vote for him. On further thought though, you shouldn't just lynch someone because they're crazy with townie tells.

However, there did still appear to be a bandwagon forming against LL. So I thought to myself, "Self, why not come up with a solution to this?" The solution
seemed
simple enough...give LL a chance. See what happens, and then go from there.

I'm not insisting that we lynch LL if Jack turns out to be townie, but it seemed to me that you and many others wouldn't have a problem with it.

Either way, if Jack turns out to be townie, LL will have lost credibility and we can all shut him out the rest of the game.
Canucklehead17
Canucklehead17
Goon
Canucklehead17
Goon
Goon

Post Post #223 (isolation #24) » Wed Dec 06, 2006 12:46 pm

Post by Canucklehead17 »

Sorry.
Canucklehead17
Canucklehead17
Goon
Canucklehead17
Goon
Goon

Post Post #233 (isolation #25) » Wed Dec 06, 2006 2:40 pm

Post by Canucklehead17 »

Maz Medias wrote:
Vote: Canucklehead17
for blatantly trying to set up a 1-2 mislynch.
Yes, thank you. And this is what? Your 2nd post in the thread?

Uh huh.

I wouldn't do that, I'm scum PRODIGY, remember? :roll:
Canucklehead17
Canucklehead17
Goon
Canucklehead17
Goon
Goon

Post Post #242 (isolation #26) » Wed Dec 06, 2006 3:31 pm

Post by Canucklehead17 »

Maybe it means you haven't been participating??

And then maybe it means that you suddenly come in and vote, with very little contribution to the whole game??
Canucklehead17
Canucklehead17
Goon
Canucklehead17
Goon
Goon

Post Post #246 (isolation #27) » Wed Dec 06, 2006 4:27 pm

Post by Canucklehead17 »

Hmm, I wasn't really being defensive at the vote...I believe I had another already.

What I was being defensive at was that his reason for voting for me was something I had already addressed. But for some reason, it wasn't good enough for him. It occurs to me that he may not have even read my explanation.
Canucklehead17
Canucklehead17
Goon
Canucklehead17
Goon
Goon

Post Post #247 (isolation #28) » Wed Dec 06, 2006 4:28 pm

Post by Canucklehead17 »

But you're prolly right, people are gonna jump on me for being defensive.

If it goes much further I'll RC.
Canucklehead17
Canucklehead17
Goon
Canucklehead17
Goon
Goon

Post Post #256 (isolation #29) » Wed Dec 06, 2006 6:58 pm

Post by Canucklehead17 »

Thok wrote:Alternatively, you could try being more aggressive.
I tried being aggressive...:lol:
Canucklehead17
Canucklehead17
Goon
Canucklehead17
Goon
Goon

Post Post #265 (isolation #30) » Thu Dec 07, 2006 6:37 am

Post by Canucklehead17 »

[quote=Maz Madias]Also C-head....Why would you mention role claiming?...You have 2 votes on you (maybe 3)....IMO there is no reason to even mention claiming....I mean who doesn't role claim when they're about to get lynched?...Your posts just screams more over defensiveness. [/quote]

Actually, I believe I was up to four.

At any rate, I think you're reading too much into it. Honestly, calm down eh?
Canucklehead17
Canucklehead17
Goon
Canucklehead17
Goon
Goon

Post Post #273 (isolation #31) » Thu Dec 07, 2006 10:15 am

Post by Canucklehead17 »

STD wrote:If LL's scum, we should have a better reason to knock him off than because he lead a bad wagon.

Can you say, scapegoat?
I don't believe I ever said that if Jack turned out to be townie, that LL would be scum. What I was implying there was that LL's "Townie Tells" can be once and for all proven useless, and we can play the rest of this game without that annoyance.

It was bad terminology to say I wanted to "knock off LL". What I meant is putting all his "Townie Tells" and "Scum Tells" behind us, and paying them no heed from henceforth.
me wrote:2. I mentioned in my post above that I was also following the logic of...YOU, STD! You said that if you were the vig, you'd take out Jack tonight. You had a good reason, because Jack was trying to get people to take out someone who posts a lot just because they post a lot. That seems pretty scummy to me, and apparently it did to you too.
STD wrote:Can you say, scapegoat?

My intent was not to get Jack killed or lynched. Sure, I found him scummy, but I really wanted him to explain his statement.
I beg your pardon, but you were SUSPICIOUS of Jack, and your SUSPICIONS only confirmed MINE. So, I voted for Jack, and explained why, and suddenly your my SCAPEGOAT?

:lol: :lol: :roll:
me wrote:Alright LL, I'll go along with you this one time, and we'll see what happens.
STD wrote:Translation: It's LL's fault if I'm wrong.
Umm, yeah? Isn't that what I already said? I think I specifically said that I was trying out LL's "Townie Tells", and if they were wrong, then we could officially forget about LL.

But thanks for your ever-so-wise translation.
me wrote:Really only doing this cause of what STD pointed out in the post above you.
STD wrote:Translation: It's STD's fault if I'm wrong.
WRONG. You can translate that, rather, that I was using your suspicions to explain my vote. Which(and gee, I guess I was wrong), I thought you were supposed to defend your postition.
me wrote:I may end up regretting this, but...
STD wrote:Translation: I know I'm wrong, because I'm going to regret killing Jack. This is because I know Jack's a townie and I'm scum.
WRONG again. I said I may end up regretting it cause I figured there would be someone like YOU and Maz out there who'd find it suddenly suspicious. But I had(and have) my suspicions, and I stood and stand by them.

Now, I know this may only further suspicions against me, but I won't sit around while people mis-interpret my posts. Don't you THINK if I was scum I'd be a bit more careful? Sure, I've only played online mafia for a couple of months, but I've been scum in other games, and through several days, no one has a clue. I KNOW what I'm doing, so don't give me the "oh, the newb is scum, so he slipped up" crap.

I'll admit I should've worded some posts differently, but if you think I'm gonna sit around whilst you all twist things around, you have another thing coming.

You're making a drastic mistake. Partly my fault for not wording my posts PERFECTLY, but partly yours for skewing things.

I'd like a vote count please...and thank you.
Canucklehead17
Canucklehead17
Goon
Canucklehead17
Goon
Goon

Post Post #289 (isolation #32) » Thu Dec 07, 2006 12:24 pm

Post by Canucklehead17 »

STD wrote:Picture this. Johny says, "The moon is made of green cheese!"
Nathan says, "I agree! Johny said it, so it must be true!"

In this case, Nathan is not saying that he believes the moon is made of green cheese, but that Johny is correct. That way, when Johny is shot down, Nathan can blame Johny.

In any case, one of us voted for Jack, while one of us didn't. I was actually more inclined to vig Jack based on apparently poor + possibly scummy play.
But that is
not what I said

You pointed out a suspicion in Jack...I noted the suspicion, and added it to my own suspicions.

I never said "STD think Jack is suspicious, so it MUST be true!"

I was simply referencing what turned my vote. You hadn't even voted yet, so how could I be blaming it on you? You just pointed something out, you didn't take any definite action, not even a finger of suspicion!

Again, I say, don't you think I KNOW what I'm doing? If you don't want me referencing anything you say through the rest of the game, then by all means, tell me to stop now.
STD wrote:So you think it's better to lose control of your own thoughts just to prove someone wrong?
Nooo, is that what I said? No, it's not!

I simply suggested we give LL a chance(cause he's been begging for one forever now). I wanted to see if his "Townie Tells" have anything to them at all. Better now than late in the game, don't you think?

How else do we know if he's crazy or if he's actually got a point?
STD wrote:Something wrong with setting up the other person with the fall.
Again, I wasn't setting you up. I was simply referencing what swung my vote. If Jack turned out to be a townie, and I popped up and said "Ohh, well I was just following STD" then you might have a case against me. As it stands, you don't.
STD wrote:It is interesting to note that you regret getting caught rather than regret possibly icing a townie to prove your point.
What exactly did you expect me to do? Apologize to Jack for voting for him? What if he IS actually scum?

Something tells me you haven't even thought of that.
STD wrote:First of all, I'm unaware of anyone hosing you because you are a n00b.

Second of all, you have been very careful. I'd say you've gone under my radar for most of the game until that point.

Third of all, when people are scum, they make mistakes. When people are townies, they make mistakes. I can't say for sure, but the fact you say "I made a mistake in my wording" makes me think you're backtracking. Because it would be a good idea to discredit/remove LL as town if he's leading the town astray.
Firstly, no one has been hosing me for being a newb. What I was referring to was all the folks saying "Ohhh, well he's new, it was just a slip up".

Second, I think you'll find I've been one of the leading posters in this game, so if I've been going under the radar, I must be awfully good at it.

And third, yes, I'm backtracking to tell what I originally meant. Did you have another idea in mind for me to explain myself? Even you are telling me I've made mistakes in my wording, but somehow, when I say I made a mistake, it's scummy?
Canucklehead17
Canucklehead17
Goon
Canucklehead17
Goon
Goon

Post Post #291 (isolation #33) » Thu Dec 07, 2006 12:58 pm

Post by Canucklehead17 »

Twito wrote:Maybe read the link provided. It has his old game where you can see that many of his townie tells are completely wrong.

And what I find extremely scummy is that you are now saying how experienced you are, that you are not a noob, that you know what you are doing. And using that as your defence.
Before when LL counted you as town based on you being newish you said nothing about this.
I regret to say that I didn't read the link he had provided. If this is the case, then all of this may have been avoided. :oops:

However, in response to your second point, I actually did say something when LL said I was newish and counted me as a townie. It's post 66 I believe:
Moi wrote:LL, thanks for the defense thus far. I hope you won't think less of me, but seeing as mafia is a game of suspicion...

I suspect I may be getting set up. Let's say, theoretically, that you're scum. It would be a sneaky strategy if you were to protect me all day from IH, and then kill off IH tonight. Suddenly, tomorrow, people are thinking the new guy slipped up and killed off the main guy accusing him. So there I go.

FoS: LL
Canucklehead17
Canucklehead17
Goon
Canucklehead17
Goon
Goon

Post Post #299 (isolation #34) » Fri Dec 08, 2006 9:31 am

Post by Canucklehead17 »

me wrote:But that is not what I said.

You pointed out a suspicion in Jack...I noted the suspicion, and added it to my own suspicions.

I never said "STD think Jack is suspicious, so it MUST be true!"
STD wrote:Arg. my analogy was flawed.

I am meerly implying that you have set up someone else for the fall.

I'm not trying to say that you definatively were, I think i mentioned this wasn't my strongest point against you.
Actually, it was another point you said wasn't your strongest. That makes two I guess.
me wrote:Again, I say, don't you think I KNOW what I'm doing? If you don't want me referencing anything you say through the rest of the game, then by all means, tell me to stop now.
STD wrote:I'm sure you know what you're doing, but I'm scum hunting. I don't have a beef with you, so I don't know why I would want you to stop refrencing me.
Yes, I know. I was simply pointing out that you were overreacting to my referencing you. I didn't really think you wanted me to stop referencing you.
STD wrote:So you think it's better to lose control of your own thoughts just to prove someone wrong?
me wrote:Nooo, is that what I said? No, it's not!
STD wrote: Of course it's not what you said. Scum don't sit there and go "I'M SCUM" all day (well, most of them don't). I am giving my interpretation of your action.
Ok, but that wasn't actually about me saying if I was scum or not. You had said that by following LL for this round, I was saying it was better to lose control of my own thoughts just to prove LL wrong. And of course I addressed this in the last post I made.
me wrote:I simply suggested we give LL a chance(cause he's been begging for one forever now). I wanted to see if his "Townie Tells" have anything to them at all. Better now than late in the game, don't you think?
STD wrote:You were still following LL to follow LL AFAICT, which can be disaterous, unless you are Twito. Then it's ok, because people don't follow Twito.

:? They don't follow me either do they??
me wrote:Firstly, no one has been hosing me for being a newb. What I was referring to was all the folks saying "Ohhh, well he's new, it was just a slip up".
STD wrote:That was my point. Who's doing that?
Alright, I've gone back and looked over the past few pages, and I read some things wrong. No one said what I thought they were saying. I officially drop the newb thing.
me wrote:Second, I think you'll find I've been one of the leading posters in this game, so if I've been going under the radar, I must be awfully good at it.
STD wrote:You haven't been going under the radar (unless you are refering to my scumdar), and as far as I can tell, the only person worried about whether you are a n00b or not is you.
Ok, you say that, but in your above post you said:
STD wrote:Second of all, you have been very careful. I'd say you've gone under my radar for most of the game until that point.
Care to explain?
Canucklehead17
Canucklehead17
Goon
Canucklehead17
Goon
Goon

Post Post #303 (isolation #35) » Fri Dec 08, 2006 10:44 am

Post by Canucklehead17 »

STD wrote:First of all, by definition, only one thing is the strongest.
Granted, I was being hard to get along with there.
STD wrote:Yes. This point is not strong. It's circumstantial and it's conjecture. However, there is another instance of this with LL.
That's a pattern, and that's what's bugging me.
Ahhh. :lol: Why didn't you say that in the first place? I now see your point, and yes, it is a more valid point. I figured you were just being stingy about me referencing YOU.

Still though, I think that would be a bit TOO obvious if I was scum, don't you?
me wrote: :? They don't follow me either do they??
STD wrote:They're more likely. I'm more likely. No offence Twito.
Um, ok. I honestly don't know why, I know no one on this board...
STD wrote:By radar I meant my scumdar. You appeared to be town for the whole game, perhaps from the same town tells LL found. Therefore, if you are scum, you have been playing pretty well (not a prodigy) up to the point.
Ahh, I see what you meant. Thanks for explaining.
Canucklehead17
Canucklehead17
Goon
Canucklehead17
Goon
Goon

Post Post #311 (isolation #36) » Sat Dec 09, 2006 9:01 am

Post by Canucklehead17 »

STD wrote:On the contrary (ignoring the obvious WIFOM), you were pretty damn subtle. Not scum prodigy, but if you're scum, you're playing pretty well.
Err, embarassing question(should've asked earlier), but what does WIFOM stand for? It's a new term I've yet to see in mafia games.
Canucklehead17
Canucklehead17
Goon
Canucklehead17
Goon
Goon

Post Post #328 (isolation #37) » Sun Dec 10, 2006 10:07 am

Post by Canucklehead17 »

Ok, thanks to STD for the link, that helps a good deal. Much obliged.

To the rest of you... :roll:

"Oh, he doesn't know what it means, pro-townish tell!"

"Wait, what if you're his scumbuddy because you say that's pro-townish?"

"I'm telling you! He's town since he didn't know what WIFOM meant!"

People, people, people. I asked a question about a term I wasn't familiar with. IT WAS JUST A QUESTION!

Sheesh... :lol:
Canucklehead17
Canucklehead17
Goon
Canucklehead17
Goon
Goon

Post Post #330 (isolation #38) » Sun Dec 10, 2006 10:33 am

Post by Canucklehead17 »

Twito wrote:Just waiting for IH to tell whether you already used it on other game = you lied here about not knowing it = LynchAllLyiers
You talking to me?

I've never lied about not knowing it, and whoever says I am is lying themselves!
Canucklehead17
Canucklehead17
Goon
Canucklehead17
Goon
Goon

Post Post #332 (isolation #39) » Sun Dec 10, 2006 11:27 am

Post by Canucklehead17 »

IH wrote:Also Canuckle, don't use the "lynch all liars" imperative on me, because I said "I think I remember him using it".
Tell that to Twito, he was the one using it.
Canucklehead17
Canucklehead17
Goon
Canucklehead17
Goon
Goon

Post Post #338 (isolation #40) » Sun Dec 10, 2006 1:05 pm

Post by Canucklehead17 »

LuckayLuck wrote:
Save The Dragons wrote:
Canucklehead17 wrote:
STD wrote:On the contrary (ignoring the obvious WIFOM), you were pretty damn subtle. Not scum prodigy, but if you're scum, you're playing pretty well.
Err, embarassing question(should've asked earlier), but what does WIFOM stand for? It's a new term I've yet to see in mafia games.
Again, while I remember to say "I told you so..."

This is my exact reasoning for why Canuckle is townie (near 100%) as I've said over and over again.
LuckayLuck wrote: 2. He is not WIFOM'ing.
I hope you're not saying he can't be WIFOM because he doesn't know what that means.
No, errr...he's townie because of your "exact reasoning" for believing that he is near 100% townie. Like I've said over and over again.

What the? I was actually sort of lost when I read this post, because it's something that I would post. You've only been agreeing with ME that Canuckle is townie (near 100%).

Anyways, we share the same belief that Canuckle is 100% townie. Which is good. But I'm not going to offer you masonry yet, because you could be doing this as scum. I'll see later.
Waaaiit a second, STD believes I'm townie now?

When did that happen?
Canucklehead17
Canucklehead17
Goon
Canucklehead17
Goon
Goon

Post Post #346 (isolation #41) » Sun Dec 10, 2006 3:57 pm

Post by Canucklehead17 »

Twito wrote:Your little bit overdefensive.
Ok...

I checked the wiki for IRT, and it doesn't have it listed. If someone could please inform me what that stands for, I would very much appreciate it.

And don't forget to talk about how pro-townish I am for asking, thanks!

@Twito: Thanks for clearing up the quote mis-quotes, makes a heap more sense now.
Canucklehead17
Canucklehead17
Goon
Canucklehead17
Goon
Goon

Post Post #348 (isolation #42) » Sun Dec 10, 2006 5:30 pm

Post by Canucklehead17 »

Save The Dragons wrote:at first i thought it was "I really trust" and I saw an IRT STD and I was like "sweet!" but then I was like, "oh. it means:

In regards to

and that made me sad."

Let's talk about how pro-town Canuckle is. not very?
Thanks!

And props to you, someone finally had a bit of a sense of humour on here.

One more question(I know, I have a lot, but this site has many more phrases and what-not than other places I've been):

On this forum, if you
Confirm Vote
someone, does that mean your vote is irreversible?
Canucklehead17
Canucklehead17
Goon
Canucklehead17
Goon
Goon

Post Post #350 (isolation #43) » Sun Dec 10, 2006 6:23 pm

Post by Canucklehead17 »

Ok, I figured that was the case, but just wanted to check.
Canucklehead17
Canucklehead17
Goon
Canucklehead17
Goon
Goon

Post Post #354 (isolation #44) » Mon Dec 11, 2006 5:35 am

Post by Canucklehead17 »

The Card Man wrote:For those who lurk: I’ll pray a thousand prayers for thy death. *glowers*
Could this be a possible mod hint?

Or he could just be angry with those who are making the game more difficult by lurking.
Canucklehead17
Canucklehead17
Goon
Canucklehead17
Goon
Goon

Post Post #358 (isolation #45) » Mon Dec 11, 2006 6:07 am

Post by Canucklehead17 »

Ok, ok.

I've seen several games on other forums where the mods will drop extremely subtle hints. For instance, one game I saw the mod put in ALL of the night deathscenes that it was either "just before, at, or just after midnight". The reason being, the mafia Godfather had midnight in his Screename.
Canucklehead17
Canucklehead17
Goon
Canucklehead17
Goon
Goon

Post Post #360 (isolation #46) » Mon Dec 11, 2006 6:08 am

Post by Canucklehead17 »

Oh, and Jack, even though my vote is on you, I have to say you have the best avatar I've ever seen :lol:
Canucklehead17
Canucklehead17
Goon
Canucklehead17
Goon
Goon

Post Post #362 (isolation #47) » Mon Dec 11, 2006 6:12 am

Post by Canucklehead17 »

Ok, I'll take your word for it.
Canucklehead17
Canucklehead17
Goon
Canucklehead17
Goon
Goon

Post Post #365 (isolation #48) » Mon Dec 11, 2006 11:14 am

Post by Canucklehead17 »

It's a heart. I know this one, cause it's not only limited to mafiascum. Just imagine a sideways heart <3
Canucklehead17
Canucklehead17
Goon
Canucklehead17
Goon
Goon

Post Post #367 (isolation #49) » Mon Dec 11, 2006 2:01 pm

Post by Canucklehead17 »

Don't ask me...I've tried reasoning with STD :lol:

I kid, STD, don't have a heart attack or anything.
Canucklehead17
Canucklehead17
Goon
Canucklehead17
Goon
Goon

Post Post #374 (isolation #50) » Mon Dec 11, 2006 6:27 pm

Post by Canucklehead17 »

W00t!

I think...
Canucklehead17
Canucklehead17
Goon
Canucklehead17
Goon
Goon

Post Post #382 (isolation #51) » Tue Dec 12, 2006 9:00 am

Post by Canucklehead17 »

Save The Dragons wrote:
night fuck: everyone
Speaking of things that were unnecessary.
Canucklehead17
Canucklehead17
Goon
Canucklehead17
Goon
Goon

Post Post #385 (isolation #52) » Tue Dec 12, 2006 10:27 am

Post by Canucklehead17 »

I can tell you why, it's because others were.

Early on in the game, bandwagon voting is expected. But we're 16 pages in here, formulating opinions, making accusations, and he's still looking for a bandwagon?

SFoS CES
Canucklehead17
Canucklehead17
Goon
Canucklehead17
Goon
Goon

Post Post #388 (isolation #53) » Tue Dec 12, 2006 12:38 pm

Post by Canucklehead17 »

Ether wrote:Canuckle, how common are these hints where you come from?
Mmm, not incredibly common. I mean, I've seen it in a couple of instances, one of which I've shared. When it does happen though, the mod doesn't reveal he/she's given a hint. Once the end of the game has been reached, the mod throws out any hints they may have given.

But it's all up to the mod, and the style they wish to mod by. I've not seen EVERY mod do it, actually only a few, but it's been something I've started to look out for.
Canucklehead17
Canucklehead17
Goon
Canucklehead17
Goon
Goon

Post Post #390 (isolation #54) » Tue Dec 12, 2006 12:50 pm

Post by Canucklehead17 »

Ether wrote:Regarding Luckay, his town-finding record isn't great.
Hum, you're the second or third person who's said that now.

unvote
Canucklehead17
Canucklehead17
Goon
Canucklehead17
Goon
Goon

Post Post #408 (isolation #55) » Wed Dec 13, 2006 7:58 pm

Post by Canucklehead17 »

Twito wrote:
Arafax wrote:Any reason for your vote Pooky?

FOS
Twito - It's just getting dumb now.
Well FOSses don't always need reasons and especially when they are on me they don't it seems.
I believe he FoS'ed you becuase you were following LL to a T. He said it was getting dumb, and I agree.

But not quite enough to vote, or even FoS you, IMO.
LL wrote:WOOHOO
I just realized my first newbie game on this site has finished, and I can point to it as a really big signal that I may not be a nutcase. I am a little more subtle since it's a newbie game, but you'll see me demonstrating the exact same actions that I've been doing here.

It's only 7 pages, and townie sweeps by lynching two mafia on day 1 and day 2. I correctly assess two villagers and by process of elimination nail the mafia, which is my style.
http://www.mafiascum.net/forum/viewtopic.php?t=4194
MM wrote:You are an idiot.
And all you ever do is go around posting one and two liners insulting or hastily voting. All LL was trying to do there was show an instance where his style of play worked, and you trashed it without so much as a look I'd be willing to bet.

Vote: Maz Medias
Canucklehead17
Canucklehead17
Goon
Canucklehead17
Goon
Goon

Post Post #409 (isolation #56) » Wed Dec 13, 2006 8:00 pm

Post by Canucklehead17 »

An addition to above post:

BTW, LL had good reason to post that too, as he has been criticized the entire game about his 'style'. It was totally warranted, and your response was not.
Canucklehead17
Canucklehead17
Goon
Canucklehead17
Goon
Goon

Post Post #414 (isolation #57) » Thu Dec 14, 2006 4:23 am

Post by Canucklehead17 »

Jack wrote:I'm certainly not in favor of name calling, but I don't see how it implies mafia in any way.
As far as I can tell, MM has contributed very little to the game. MM voted for me, with a little two liner explanation. When I showed my displeasure over that, he responded with yet another one line insult.

And now he just flies over LL like nothing even happened. In the little bit of contribution area I see lurking, and in the hasty votes and name calling I see scummy characteristics.

This is just my opinion, but until Maz shows me something that this has not been his main style of play this game, this is where my vote shall remain.
Canucklehead17
Canucklehead17
Goon
Canucklehead17
Goon
Goon

Post Post #421 (isolation #58) » Thu Dec 14, 2006 3:45 pm

Post by Canucklehead17 »

Holy Cow, MM. You sure do know how to post a humdinger. Full of false info, full of bull, full of scumminess I think. Shall we get started?
Da Maz Man wrote:I find it interesting that you strongly support LL's playstyle, yet vote me for mine. Your hypocrisy is amusing.
Well, let's see, I think I've done anything but
strongly
support LL. In fact, if I remember correctly(and I DO remember correctly, unlike yourself), I was very much a criticizer of LL's style of play. I decided to go along this one time with LL, and either prove or disprove his theory for myself. Your lack of knowledge on my position is amusing.
Mazzie wrote:ust because I'm not telling you my thoughts doesn't mean I'm not reading that thread and trying to determine who the scum are (rather than the townies, which is an illogical method).
Well, that's very interesting. Cause I could've sworn that it was quite expected that each and every player should contribute to the game as much as possible. Hum, but somehow you get the free pass to just watch and contribute little. I didn't know, please accept my apologies, it was my mistake.
Maz Maz Maz... wrote:LL's "strategy" working in a newbie game, where everyone is notoriously transparent, means nothing to me.
Hey! You explained yourself! Bravo!
Maz Medias wrote:You were blatantly attempting to set up a 1-2 mislynch on Jack-->LL. Rather than defending yourself when I called you on it, you dismissed the attack via ad homming about my post count.
Say Maz, are you sure you've got that straight? You know what actually happened? I didn't think you did.

STD and I went into this looong discussion about that very accusation. If you would like to see my explanation, I suggest you go back and read my lovely chat with STD. I DID address the issue, but I DIDN'T address it to you. Reason being, as I've stated before, you simply sit around and post these little one and two liners, with no substance whatsoever. But the issue was addressed. I'm so sorry you were offended that I didn't speak directly to YOU.
Maz wrote:Later, you attributed a quote to me when I was not the one who said it, and again never mentioned it again once I pointed that out.
I'm sorry, but I don't remember that. If you will please tell me where that is, I will gladly correct the situation.

And finally, I get to address that ever so nice last line of yours.
Maz wrote:You are evasive
Am I? I think I've answered every accusation so far, save the little quote issue you mentioned, and that was simply an oversight(IF it even exists).
Mazzzz wrote:deflective
I only deflect incorrect accusations such as yours.
Maszszs wrote:clueless
Actually, judging by what you posted, you're the clueless one.
Maz wrote:transparent
Pro-town roles SHOULD be transparent.
Maz wrote:and deserve to die.
Actually, you do.

I await your response with great anticipation. :D
Canucklehead17
Canucklehead17
Goon
Canucklehead17
Goon
Goon

Post Post #422 (isolation #59) » Thu Dec 14, 2006 3:46 pm

Post by Canucklehead17 »

One further point of my following of LL:

I'm not following him anymore...as I think is obvious by my vote.
Canucklehead17
Canucklehead17
Goon
Canucklehead17
Goon
Goon

Post Post #426 (isolation #60) » Thu Dec 14, 2006 6:22 pm

Post by Canucklehead17 »

*smiles sweetly*

I only called him clueless and said he deserved to die. My reasons being: He posted above and said very few things that were true, making him clueless...

and

He deserves to die because I believe he is scum.

I still look forward to his explanation of it all.
Canucklehead17
Canucklehead17
Goon
Canucklehead17
Goon
Goon

Post Post #431 (isolation #61) » Sat Dec 16, 2006 7:52 pm

Post by Canucklehead17 »

Sounds like some of us are getting impatient...
Canucklehead17
Canucklehead17
Goon
Canucklehead17
Goon
Goon

Post Post #449 (isolation #62) » Sun Dec 17, 2006 12:28 pm

Post by Canucklehead17 »

Zindaras wrote:Canuck has pinged me 'dar, but not as badly as IH. I'm mostly voting Canuck for shits and giggles when Luckay will go on his silly defensive spree (though I am suspicious of him).
Gee, thanks so much. Way to abuse your voting rights eh?

If you people lynch me, you totally deserve the consequences.

SO, anyone notice Maz still hasn't responded to my post to him? Interesting turn, eh?
Canucklehead17
Canucklehead17
Goon
Canucklehead17
Goon
Goon

Post Post #457 (isolation #63) » Mon Dec 18, 2006 6:58 pm

Post by Canucklehead17 »

Thok wrote:Not that I can't appreciate what you are trying to do Pooky, but didn't you try this in Lights Out and have it fail disasterously? Unless you're going to be careful with the admittence policy, most of the scum will jump at the chance to try to hide within this team.

(Also, my avatar is hurt by your support for superheroes. Supervillains need love too, especially the Spot.)
That's kind've what I was thinking too. How exactly are you going to prevent scum from hiding away in your little operation?

Anyways, it'll be interesting to see how it goes.
Canucklehead17
Canucklehead17
Goon
Canucklehead17
Goon
Goon

Post Post #474 (isolation #64) » Tue Dec 19, 2006 4:30 pm

Post by Canucklehead17 »

*ahem*

Maz, you STILL are avoiding my post to you. I honestly want some answers, and want to know how your rant against me was founded. I seriously hope your recent behavior is showing others how truly scummy you are.

In case you need help finding it, it's on page 17, post 421.

It's amazing to me that you got off from explaining yourself, and no one other than me noticing. It comes mostly from Pooky's little yee-haw I suppose.
Canucklehead17
Canucklehead17
Goon
Canucklehead17
Goon
Goon

Post Post #486 (isolation #65) » Wed Dec 20, 2006 4:36 am

Post by Canucklehead17 »

Maz Medias wrote:I'll answer 7) with Canuckle.
*grins* Feeling a little closed mouthed lately Maz? I've asked you two or three times to explain yourself, and that's allllll you can say.

Confirm Vote: Maz Medias
Canucklehead17
Canucklehead17
Goon
Canucklehead17
Goon
Goon

Post Post #496 (isolation #66) » Wed Dec 20, 2006 4:18 pm

Post by Canucklehead17 »

HackerHuck wrote:
Maz Medias wrote:
Canucklehead17 wrote:
Maz Medias wrote:I'll answer 7) with Canuckle.
*grins* Feeling a little closed mouthed lately Maz? I've asked you two or three times to explain yourself, and that's allllll you can say.

Confirm Vote: Maz Medias
I explained myself when I voted for you. If you're too lazy to change pages, you don't deserve my conversation.
As annoying as Maz can be, he is right in this case. When I did my last reread, I spotted two places where he explained his actions. I would say the ball's in your court now.
Maz Medias wrote:
Vote: Canucklehead17
for blatantly trying to set up a 1-2 mislynch.
Maz Medias wrote:Oh, let me further explain my vote on you, Canucklescum.

You were blatantly attempting to set up a 1-2 mislynch on Jack-->LL. Rather than defending yourself when I called you on it, you dismissed the attack via ad homming about my post count. You then dropped the argument completely.

Later, you attributed a quote to me when I was not the one who said it, and again never mentioned it again once I pointed that out.

You are evasive, deflective, clueless, transparent, and deserve to die.
*sigh* But I posted
back
to him afterwards, and he has yet to answer that. I attacked his arguments against me, and he has yet to answer to those! Here is the link to my post: http://www.mafiascum.net/forum/viewtopi ... &start=400

Scroll down to post 471. Maz has NOT answered that post yet.
Canucklehead17
Canucklehead17
Goon
Canucklehead17
Goon
Goon

Post Post #497 (isolation #67) » Wed Dec 20, 2006 4:19 pm

Post by Canucklehead17 »

EBQOP - That's post 421, not 471.
Canucklehead17
Canucklehead17
Goon
Canucklehead17
Goon
Goon

Post Post #498 (isolation #68) » Wed Dec 20, 2006 4:20 pm

Post by Canucklehead17 »

:lol: and that should be EBWOP, not EBQOP.
Canucklehead17
Canucklehead17
Goon
Canucklehead17
Goon
Goon

Post Post #500 (isolation #69) » Wed Dec 20, 2006 5:15 pm

Post by Canucklehead17 »

Ok, Maz, here's what your problem is that I see. You are stating your opinion as fact. Example:
Maz wrote:You were blatantly attempting to set up a 1-2 mislynch on Jack-->LL. Rather than defending yourself when I called you on it, you dismissed the attack via ad homming about my post count.
Canuckle wrote: Say Maz, are you sure you've got that straight? You know what actually happened? I didn't think you did.

STD and I went into this looong discussion about that very accusation. If you would like to see my explanation, I suggest you go back and read my lovely chat with STD. I DID address the issue, but I DIDN'T address it to you. Reason being, as I've stated before, you simply sit around and post these little one and two liners, with no substance whatsoever. But the issue was addressed. I'm so sorry you were offended that I didn't speak directly to YOU.
Canuckle wrote:I missed that part where you changed the fact that you tried to set up the 1-2.

Oh, wait. It didn't exist.
I never tried to set up the 1-2 in the first place. I explained that over and over(and over) again. If my explanation wasn't good enough for you, then fine, just say that instead of going on this "you never changed the fact that you were setting up the 1-2". There wasn't a fact to be changed.
Maz wrote:You can answer things evasively. That's generally how it's done. For example, this entire post has been "evasive" on the issue of your 1-2 attempt, which - no matter how cutely you explain it away - is scummy as all hell.
You're contradicting yourself Maz. First you say I'm evasive, and that's proven when I don't explain the "1-2 attempt". Then in the next sentence, you say you don't care how cute my explanation was? Which is it? Did I explain it or didn't I?
Maz wrote:Blind? I'm not holding your hand.
Mazzz, I don't see it! If you're going to accuse me of something, you have to let me know what I'm being accused of and where it's at! If I mis-quoted, I certainly don't see it, and I need your help in finding it. Otherwise, you can forget about any explanation, there's nothing else I can do!
Maz wrote:I omitted the especially retarded parts, because I didn't want to dignify them with repetition of my responses. For one who criticizes my "one-liners", you sure employ them a lot in your attempted analysis - which, by the way, contains no content whatsoever.
Yep, glad you noticed. I did indeed use your little one-liners. Know why? To show you how truly annoying and stupid they really are. And yet, at the same time, I did provide very thorough analysis, and my post contained quite a bit of content. I addressed every single one of your accusations with legit defense. Was there something else you were expecting?
Canucklehead17
Canucklehead17
Goon
Canucklehead17
Goon
Goon

Post Post #509 (isolation #70) » Thu Dec 21, 2006 8:42 am

Post by Canucklehead17 »

IH wrote:I'd like to hear Canuckle's response.
Don't worry, you shall, just not right this moment. I need to head out and do a little last minute Christmas shopping right now. But when I return, I'll post my defense in full, going all the way back to my original offense.
Canucklehead17
Canucklehead17
Goon
Canucklehead17
Goon
Goon

Post Post #510 (isolation #71) » Thu Dec 21, 2006 12:09 pm

Post by Canucklehead17 »

Ok. *gathers together all his thoughts of the game*

I think it would be best to begin by going all the way back to where people first began voting for me:
Canuckle wrote:Alright LL, I'll go along with you this one time, and we'll see what happens. Really only doing this cause of what STD pointed out in the post above you.

I may end up regretting this, but...

Vote Jack
Followed by:
STD wrote:Canuckle has just moved a rung down my townie ladder.
Canuckle wrote:Well, I'm sorry to hear that, but I do have some logic following that kind of decision...

1. LL keeps going on and on about knowing who's townie and who's not. Obviously, as we all know, the odds of lynching scum on the first day are low. So if LL is sooo positive that he(she)'s right, then why not give it a chance? If Jack turns out to be a townie, then we can finally have a reason to knock off LL.

2. I mentioned in my post above that I was also following the logic of...YOU, STD! You said that if you were the vig, you'd take out Jack tonight. You had a good reason, because Jack was trying to get people to take out someone who posts a lot just because they post a lot. That seems pretty scummy to me, and apparently it did to you too.
And thus began the accusations of Canucklehead17. I'll admit, I worded my posts terribly. I guess partially because I'm not used to playing with mafia die-hards such as yourselves who pick apart each post so carefully. At any rate, it was terrible wording, and didn't correctly convey my intentions.

I think the best response showing how badly I worded my post would be by Ether in post 214.
Ether, post 214 wrote:Canuckle, someone being wrong isn't someone being scum, and therefore it's not a reason to "knock someone off."
I know this is true, but the phrase "knock someone off" is not what I meant. My thoughts rather, were to follow LL for one round and see how he does with his "townie tells" system, and then if LL was wrong, we could ignore him the rest of the game. Of course, I've posted this before:
Canuckle, post 221 wrote:I believe it was YOU(you being Twito) who first wanted LL lynched, because of your 'headaches'. Now I agree that LL is a tad crazy with his townie tells, and I decided to vote for him. On further thought though, you shouldn't just lynch someone because they're crazy with townie tells.

However, there did still appear to be a bandwagon forming against LL. So I thought to myself, "Self, why not come up with a solution to this?" The solution seemed simple enough...give LL a chance. See what happens, and then go from there.

I'm not insisting that we lynch LL if Jack turns out to be townie, but it seemed to me that you and many others wouldn't have a problem with it.

Either way, if Jack turns out to be townie, LL will have lost credibility and we can all shut him out the rest of the game.
If you think my strategy is flawed, well that's one thing. To call it scummy and lynch me is another. If we have to fight this whole LL thing through the whole game, it's going to slow us down. I need to know for sure if he's worth paying attention to.

This is where Maz came in:
Maz, post 227 wrote:Vote: Canucklehead17 for blatantly trying to set up a 1-2 mislynch.
I responded to this with a very unfriendly post. Partially because this was very sudden as Maz had been lurking the whole game(either that or he had forgotten about it), and partially because I had already explained myself, but he didn't bother to mention that.

And while I'm looking at post 227, notice that Maz said I "blatantly" tried to set up the 1-2. Yet, later on, when I asked if it wasn't a bit obvious, STD told me it was very subtle and sneaky. So which is it?

Moving on, we do come to the point where I mis-quoted. I said that Maz said the following quote, but it was in fact Arafax. My apologies to both of you:
Arafax wrote:Also C-head....Why would you mention role claiming?...You have 2 votes on you (maybe 3)....IMO there is no reason to even mention claiming....I mean who doesn't role claim when they're about to get lynched?...Your posts just screams more over defensiveness.
Twito, post 252 wrote:Canucklehead not defencing himself but instead attacking the one voting him in attempt to make charges againts himself dissapear gives me scumwibes.
I did defend myself, and then attacked Maz because he apparently didn't bother with my defense.
VitaminR, post 268 wrote:I do not dispute that it was scummy and I would like to see Canuckle explain it.
See above.

Then we come along to STD's posts. His posts to me, and mine to him were quite long, so I won't quote them. However, you can find them at posts: 269, 273, 275, 289, 298, 299, 301, 303, and 310.

From then on, no major arguments or debates or whatnot til Maz.

And now I'll do my best to answer this page's posts from both Maz and IH.
Maz wrote: I don't see any interpretation of the latter that couldn't be considered a 1-2. You are saying "Let's go with LL, and if he's wrong, lynch him tomorrow." This is something you, being scum, would very much like; you already know that Jack is a townie, so when you get him lynched, you have an excuse to then waste the NEXT day "knocking off" LL.
I say yet again, I have already addressed that point. Would you like for me to quote it yet again!?!
Maz wrote:Here's your playstyle support, by the way. You're excusing LL's shit-tastic and useless concept of using process of elimination to determine who scum are, yet you are voting me because of my Day One hatred.
Actually, I'm doing anything BUT excusing it. I'm testing it...or was. And my vote for you is not based on hatred, but rather your lurking and uber little contribution to the game, which I stated in post 408:
Canuckle, post 408 wrote:And all you ever do is go around posting one and two liners insulting or hastily voting. All LL was trying to do there was show an instance where his style of play worked, and you trashed it without so much as a look I'd be willing to bet.

Vote: Maz Medias
If you'd like some samples of your posts, by all means let me know, and I'll give them to you.
Maz wrote:Here, you're advocating that we trust someone with no actual argument against the person they want to lynch...
Actually, he has tried to give an argument, chiefly with his link to the game where it worked. He also gave us all a sample of his Excel work sheet. Of course, when he tried to give the link, you simply replied with:
Maz, post 399 wrote:You are an idiot.
How exactly do you expect him to have a chance at giving an argument if as soon as he gives it you call him an idiot? Good job there at giving everyone an equal chance.
Maz wrote:You can answer things evasively. That's generally how it's done.
For example, this entire post has been "evasive" on the issue of your 1-2 attempt, which - no matter how cutely you explain it away - is scummy as all hell.

Canuckle wrote:You're contradicting yourself Maz. First you say I'm evasive, and that's proven when I don't explain the "1-2 attempt". Then in the next sentence, you say you don't care how cute my explanation was? Which is it? Did I explain it or didn't I?
Maz wrote:Try reading what you fucking quote, then stop misrepping me. I JUST SAID that you can answer something evasively; if you don't understand, that means that just because you answered the question doesn't mean you weren't evasive about it.
Read what I bolded Maz. You said, very clearly, that I have been evasive on the whole issue...and then you say I cutely explained it away. How can I be evasive AND explain myself at the same time?
Maz wrote:and all the while you maintained a misinflated ego and disappointing transparency that praise seems to have made you oblivious to.
I'll have to beg your pardon on that one. What praise are you talking about?

And on to IH...
IH wrote:Why did that merit a vote? Did because he insulted LL?
Read it! I said I was voting for him because this was how he was playing, not because he insulted LL. He insults ANYONE he doesn't seem to like, and he's is very hasty in his voting and blah blah, I've already said it.
IH wrote:mm, Some people just play like that. They just deign that that's all the explanation needed.
How convienent.

Then IH posts my long argument with Maz. I won't re-quote the whole thing, simply IH's response.
IH wrote:1. You've done anything but strongly support LL? Bullshit.
2.Partially agreed
3.WTF? That's all you can say to that, where it looked like you voted him for insulting LL's response? "Bravo! You explained yourself"
4...... Alright, is yours and STD's word law about how things went down? There is a clear record, as you did make a statement about LL and Jack and wanting to lynch them. Why did you also seem to find it necessary to bring the one and two liners back into this either? That had nothing to do with it, unless it was about yours and STD's chat?
5.No comment
6, 7, 8, 9, and 10. Stop your omgus-y response bullshit. This did nothing but make you look like an asshole IMO.
1. Would you like proof I haven't been a supporter of LL?

*whistle tweets*

Just found something during my reading that is very interesting.
Canuckle, post 78 wrote:Well, everyone's methods and 'fishing' are fascinating, but we're still not really finding anyone who's scum yet.
Ether, post 89 wrote: Canuckle, if you're going to complain, please contribute while you're at it.
Ok, but then Maz posts this recently on Pooky's little yee-haw.
Maz wrote:I want out of this game if ridiculous time-wasters like Pooky's scheme are going to control it.
It's a typical Maz post, but how does he get a free pass from complaining and not contributing?

...back to what I was saying.
Canuckle, post 110 wrote:As far as opinions on any players, I have to say LL confuses the living daylights out of me. He(or she, sorry I don't remember LL) always has some kind of unfounded suspicion, and it takes a full length editorial to explain.
Canuckle, post 124 wrote:LL, your posts do seem VERY strange most of the time. You're so...mysterious with your posting and logic that it's hard for people to believe you, or even understand you!

It seems to me that you are the only one during this first day who is drawing any ire or suspicion. I do appreciate you sticking up for me, but like I said earlier in the thread, I feel I may be getting set up. Everything you do just makes me raise an eyebrow...I'm sorry.

unvote...vote LuckayLuck
Now THAT'S support!

*whistle tweets again*
Twito, post 129 wrote:I just read everything since page 2.. All I got is a headache.

LL has to die.

unvote
Vote: LL
Twito, post 271 wrote:Why didn't I decide to follow STD instead of this wacky LL? Well the choise has been made and LL shall be my leader for this game.

Anyways I agree with those points but where my vote is is up to LL.
Err, Twito? What's up with that man?

Again, back to what I was saying.
Canuckle, post 137 in response to 136 wrote:
You can read into my soul???

Ok yeah, you've officially begun to freak me out. Honestly, take it easy eh? You're straining yourself.

As far as what IH said in response to LL....THANK YOU! I've been thinking all of those things for quite a while, and I don't expect to be taken for a townie just because I would be waaaay too good as a mafia.

That's some very....thought out logic there LL, but again, I think you're trying a bit too hard, and you're heading for a lynching if you keep it up methinks.
Ok, so I think you get what I'm saying. I wasn't ever a supporter of LL. When I did follow him, it was simply to come to a conclusion as to whether or not LL had some merit to his townie tells.
IH wrote:Err... you voted Maz right after he called LL an idiot. I don't think it's that obvious.
And I voted for Maz because of the way he operates, not because he called LL an idiot.
IH wrote:I repeat. Omgus crap.
Well, you asked me to explain why I said he was clueless and deserved to die, so I did.
IH wrote:No, I'd mostly say because everyone dismissed it as something retarded.
I'm sorry to hear that, because I think Maz needs to die.

Ok, I think I've posted enough. I certainly hope all who've voted for me will read this through.
Canucklehead17
Canucklehead17
Goon
Canucklehead17
Goon
Goon

Post Post #514 (isolation #72) » Thu Dec 21, 2006 2:44 pm

Post by Canucklehead17 »

IH wrote:...Sorry, but that's a fact of this site. Pooky comes up with hair brained schemes, Maz is an asshole to some people, and STD insists on having his splinter brown. I'm not sure how that is "convenient", but look at LL? He seems to be getting a free pass IMO because of his style, even though he's not asking for it...

I think.
I see, interesting. :?
IH wrote:You also voted for him right AFTER he called LL an idiot, which is what I said in that quote.
Granted. I just took the implied meaning.
IH wrote:Also C-head, one post where you vote for LL doesn't mean you haven't shown him some support in this game.
Again, granted. But I did show other quotes where I didn't support him. I wasn't really even supporting him when I followed his vote. I just wanted to figure out if I could bank on his assumptions or not.

Regardless, you and Maz both said I "strongly" supported him, which is simply not the case.
Canucklehead17
Canucklehead17
Goon
Canucklehead17
Goon
Goon

Post Post #517 (isolation #73) » Thu Dec 21, 2006 3:20 pm

Post by Canucklehead17 »

Maz wrote:Saying "hey let's do whatever he says today" counts as strongly supporting, I would think.
But I didn't say that. Like I've said so many times, I was trying to find a way to test out his strategy of play. Do you understand what I am saying? I was testing, not blindly following.
Maz wrote:This post is intetionally one line long.
:lol: nice.
Mariyta wrote: So far all I see are annoying people who type long posts, and one scummy person who is "blindly" following someone else in order to put blame on them when they lynch a town.
Again, not
blindly
following. But no one seems to get that.
Canucklehead17
Canucklehead17
Goon
Canucklehead17
Goon
Goon

Post Post #521 (isolation #74) » Thu Dec 21, 2006 6:15 pm

Post by Canucklehead17 »

Sorry Maryita, I didn't realize you weren't talking to me. I went back to the recent vote count and saw who you've voted for. I was just wondering, is Twito's following of LL your main suspicion? You said you didn't read through my whole post because it was so lengthy, but about midway through I pointed out that Twito had said that LL "had to die", and then later on said he would follow LL no matter what. Seems very odd to me, and I'm not really sure what to make of it. Your thoughts?
Canucklehead17
Canucklehead17
Goon
Canucklehead17
Goon
Goon

Post Post #532 (isolation #75) » Sun Dec 24, 2006 10:20 am

Post by Canucklehead17 »

Ok, now that there's a deadline, and considering how quickly this game moves along(sarcasm), I'm going to go ahead and roleclaim. Why, you ask? I want to have enough time to lynch someone else
before
the deadline.

First though, I want to list those voting for me, and their reasons:

STD - 1-2 mislynch
Maz Medias - 1-2 mislynch
Fritzler - 1-2 mislynch
CES - Because "mods don't give hints here"
IH - I guess because of 1-2 mislynch...or overdefense or something.
Arafax - Unknown
Bogre - Unknown

Alright, here goes nothing...

My official title is Court Courier. I used to be the message bearer for the royal family before the rebellion. Now I've joined the rebellion, and each night I sneak into someone's quarters and rummage through their things to determine if they are for or against the rebellion. I am pro-town.

Last night I investigated Pooky, and he came up innocent.

If I am lynched, this will confirm what I am saying. I want it to be known that my prime suspects are Maz Medias and Twito.

What happens now is up to all of you.
Canucklehead17
Canucklehead17
Goon
Canucklehead17
Goon
Goon

Post Post #533 (isolation #76) » Sun Dec 24, 2006 10:21 am

Post by Canucklehead17 »

EBWOP - Add Zindaras to that list - Reason is to get LL to go defensive on me. Or by his words to "get a party started".
Canucklehead17
Canucklehead17
Goon
Canucklehead17
Goon
Goon

Post Post #536 (isolation #77) » Sun Dec 24, 2006 11:24 am

Post by Canucklehead17 »

Jack wrote:Bogus, I don't find your claim genuine at all.

Unvote, Vote:Canucklehead17
Fine. If I'm lynched, you can stand around and stutter while trying to explain yourself.
Canucklehead17
Canucklehead17
Goon
Canucklehead17
Goon
Goon

Post Post #541 (isolation #78) » Sun Dec 24, 2006 5:38 pm

Post by Canucklehead17 »

IH wrote:C-head, I was voting for you from some things I found in your argument between Maz. I don't like how Jack tries to keep the wagon on you though, and automatically votes for you.
Yeah, I understand. I was just getting very frustrated with Maz and anyone else for that matter for voting for me...which I knew would eventually force me to RC. Maz(and STD earlier), both took me up on arguments, and I tried to clear my name through those, but I guess my powers of persuasion are not strong. It all goes back to my mistake of trying out LL's strategy's. I should've thought it would look way too much like a 1-2 mislynch being set up.

Anyways, Maz, your change of vote surprised me. I honestly thought there would be no way you'd change it. I have to say that it lowers you back down on my scum ladder. I'm still a bit suspicious, just because you do seem to vote hop and lurk a good bit(or you did until I drew you out with arguments). However, I'm going to
unvote
for now. IGMEOY

So I'm split between wanting to vote for Twito and Jack. I want to vote for Twito because of the little discovery I made during my re-read. He wanted LL lynched early on, and then after a few pages, he said that anything LL did, he would do too. Talk about complete turnaround for no reason. I still like to hear Marytia's thoughts on this.

And Jack....I had my vote on him before I switched it to Maz. I dunno, don't want to vote for him just cause he doesn't believe me. I'm finding it hard to form a definite opinion on Jack. IGMEOY as well.

I'm going to wait a couple of days before I vote. I would like to see how the game progresses a bit more from here.
Canucklehead17
Canucklehead17
Goon
Canucklehead17
Goon
Goon

Post Post #546 (isolation #79) » Mon Dec 25, 2006 12:32 pm

Post by Canucklehead17 »

Just a quick time-out in the game to say:

Merry Christmas to you all!
Canucklehead17
Canucklehead17
Goon
Canucklehead17
Goon
Goon

Post Post #551 (isolation #80) » Tue Dec 26, 2006 9:47 am

Post by Canucklehead17 »

Mariyta, I'd still like to hear your thoughts on Twito's turnaround from wanting to lynch LL to being his loyal follower? I'm leaning towards casting my vote for Twito, but first I'd like to know if this is why you voted for him, or if there was another reason.
Canucklehead17
Canucklehead17
Goon
Canucklehead17
Goon
Goon

Post Post #556 (isolation #81) » Tue Dec 26, 2006 4:20 pm

Post by Canucklehead17 »

Well, it wasn't completely an OMGUS vote. I mean, I really don't like how he lurks and changes his vote so quickly.

But yes, it was enough of an OMGUS vote to change when he changed. That...and it surprised me that he actually would change his vote...made me less suspicious of him.
Canucklehead17
Canucklehead17
Goon
Canucklehead17
Goon
Goon

Post Post #571 (isolation #82) » Wed Dec 27, 2006 3:05 pm

Post by Canucklehead17 »

STD wrote:Canuckle, why'd you have to not be scum.
Sorry? :cry:

:lol: I really am sorry though that I couldn't manage to convince of my townieishness. I didn't want to roleclaim, and I may have cost the town a valuable role. Hopefully I make it through the night anyway.
Canucklehead17
Canucklehead17
Goon
Canucklehead17
Goon
Goon

Post Post #573 (isolation #83) » Wed Dec 27, 2006 3:52 pm

Post by Canucklehead17 »

Ten White Men of Wales?
Canucklehead17
Canucklehead17
Goon
Canucklehead17
Goon
Goon

Post Post #584 (isolation #84) » Sat Dec 30, 2006 6:36 pm

Post by Canucklehead17 »

Aye, I'm ready to throw my vote in for Twito.

Vote Twito
Canucklehead17
Canucklehead17
Goon
Canucklehead17
Goon
Goon

Post Post #591 (isolation #85) » Sun Dec 31, 2006 11:30 am

Post by Canucklehead17 »

Ether, I'm sorry, I need a bit of help seeing it as well.
Thok wrote:Blah, I've been putting this game on a backburner.

Is there a point to the Bogre wagon other than "LL says so"?

Is there a point to the IH wagon?
Jack wrote:Is there a point to the twito wagon?
The Bogre wagon: Nothing other than LL says so.

The IH wagon: Not 100% sure

The Twito wagon: I'm on this wagon for two main reasons. First, Twito stated early on in the game that LL needed to die. But then, several pages later, Twito states that he is going to do whatever LL does. So you have the
complete
turnaround. Secondly, and I guess this is tied in with the first reason, Twito is blindly following LL without giving any reasons as to why he's doing it.

I'm quite content with the Twito wagon.
Canucklehead17
Canucklehead17
Goon
Canucklehead17
Goon
Goon

Post Post #617 (isolation #86) » Mon Jan 01, 2007 5:56 pm

Post by Canucklehead17 »

Jack wrote:I still don't get the Twito wagon. He's been lazily and jokingly going going along with LL but it's not particularly different then he acts in the other games I'm in him with.
Just as simple as this my friend:
Twito, post 129 wrote:I just read everything since page 2.. All I got is a headache.

LL has to die.

unvote
Vote: LL
Twito, post 271 wrote:Why didn't I decide to follow STD instead of this wacky LL?
Well the choise has been made and LL shall be my leader for this game.

Anyways I agree with those points but where my vote is is up to LL.
I simply want to know why Twito had such a turnaround. He hasn't yet answered that, and it's been brought up more than once, so my vote remains with Twito.
Canucklehead17
Canucklehead17
Goon
Canucklehead17
Goon
Goon

Post Post #632 (isolation #87) » Wed Jan 03, 2007 6:07 pm

Post by Canucklehead17 »

Buddy, you're public enemy Number 1 in Day 2.

Especially if Twito is scum. I've noticed you keep harping on how you just don't get the Twito wagon.
Canucklehead17
Canucklehead17
Goon
Canucklehead17
Goon
Goon

Post Post #673 (isolation #88) » Thu Jan 11, 2007 8:25 am

Post by Canucklehead17 »

Thok wrote:Any news for us Canucklehead?
Sadly, nothing that will give the town a huge help.

During the end parts of day 1, my main suspects were: Twito, Maz Medias, and Jack.

Now going into the night, I
almost
decided to investigate Jack. However, in my role, it says to be careful that I am not caught during the night, and both nights, it has said that I managed to elude being caught for that night. My thinking is that the mafia, if they feel the cop is after a member of theirs, have the option to be on the lookout for the cop, and if the cop DOES investigate, the cop is killed. That's just my interpretation.

Towards the end of day 1, I said something I wish I hadn't said. I told Jack that he was "public enemy number 1" for day 2. If I hadn't said that, I wouldn't have been so scared to investigate Jack. Since I felt that I could be in danger investigating Jack, I went with my next suspect, Maz Medias.
Maz came back innocent.

Therefore, my main suspect is now Jack.

Vote: Jack
Canucklehead17
Canucklehead17
Goon
Canucklehead17
Goon
Goon

Post Post #681 (isolation #89) » Thu Jan 11, 2007 1:02 pm

Post by Canucklehead17 »

No kidding.

In a game this size, has there ever been an instance where the first two days BOTH resulted in mafia being lynched?

Cause it's about to happen.
Canucklehead17
Canucklehead17
Goon
Canucklehead17
Goon
Goon

Post Post #682 (isolation #90) » Thu Jan 11, 2007 1:02 pm

Post by Canucklehead17 »

Jack wrote:
Maz Medias wrote:FEEL THE OMGUS
I never voted you :?
I think he was referring to you voting for me...obviously.

And I agree with him 100%.
Canucklehead17
Canucklehead17
Goon
Canucklehead17
Goon
Goon

Post Post #692 (isolation #91) » Thu Jan 11, 2007 2:52 pm

Post by Canucklehead17 »

IH wrote:EBWOP:
If you come up town, a canuckle lynch is sure to follow.

Also Luckay, it could be a scumbuddy protecting you from lynchage.
That seems a bit foolish. I have no concrete idea if Jack is mafia or not. I haven't yet investigated him. However, based on his play, I do think that he is mafia.

Ether brings up a very good point:
Ether wrote: NO! 1-2 mislynches, remember? Can we please lynch IH today? Not Jack? I strongly believe that Jack, like Canuckle, is pro-town but being dangerously...well, silly. But that's not the point.

vote: IH; he's still scum. Seriously. Kill him.
It does appear to be a 1-2 mislynch. However, since I've been the 'almost-victim' of a mistaken 1-2 mislynch, I'll not yet throw my suspicions or vote that way. Point well taken though, Ether.

Also, could I just get a brief explanation as to why you think IH is scum?(other than the obvious 1-2 you just pointed out).
Canucklehead17
Canucklehead17
Goon
Canucklehead17
Goon
Goon

Post Post #701 (isolation #92) » Thu Jan 11, 2007 8:08 pm

Post by Canucklehead17 »

Agreed on point A, disagree on point B.

Jack has already spoken plenty, IMO. Very much thinking he's scum, as this is seen by my vote, of course.
Canucklehead17
Canucklehead17
Goon
Canucklehead17
Goon
Goon

Post Post #702 (isolation #93) » Thu Jan 11, 2007 8:10 pm

Post by Canucklehead17 »

EBWOP - My post was intended to answer TEOM.
LL wrote:Upon further thought, we shouldn't lynch Jack tonight. Basically, another one day pass for Jack, because tomorrow, the entire Canuckle peeking Pooky+Maz Medias thing should clear itself up crystal clear, as well as the whole Jack story such that we can likely lynch Jack comfortably tomorrow when Canuckle dies tonight.
That's...comforting.

But wait, how did I survive last night? Either the doctor protected, or the mafia didn't go after me....
Canucklehead17
Canucklehead17
Goon
Canucklehead17
Goon
Goon

Post Post #704 (isolation #94) » Thu Jan 11, 2007 8:22 pm

Post by Canucklehead17 »

No, my only win condition is that I win when all anti-town roles are dead, same as all pro-town roles I've had.
Canucklehead17
Canucklehead17
Goon
Canucklehead17
Goon
Goon

Post Post #713 (isolation #95) » Fri Jan 12, 2007 6:41 am

Post by Canucklehead17 »

Jack wrote:I think his tacked on explanation of why he didn't investigate me is preposterous and scummy.
My role clearly states that if I am caught during my investigation, I am instantly killed.

My best interpretation of this is that I am killed if I investigate a mafia member while that mafia member has used his option of trying to catch the cop. In such a scenario, the cop investigating the mafia member would be "caught" and instantly killed, leaving me no way to relay on my findings.

Maybe the reason you find it so false is because you really are scum and you know of no such option?

I can only interpret what "caught and instantly killed" means by what I think it may mean. If anyone has any suggestions as to what it may mean, I'm all ears.
Canucklehead17
Canucklehead17
Goon
Canucklehead17
Goon
Goon

Post Post #724 (isolation #96) » Fri Jan 12, 2007 5:06 pm

Post by Canucklehead17 »

Ether wrote:(I can believe that IH did misread Canuckle's post, but I still think he's scum. Combined with Canuckle's believable flavor, the fact that IH would support a 1-2 based on a bad cop result
makes me more inclined to think what I always did: we could well have one or more cops with sanity issues.
)
Oh...

Hadn't thought of that.

Still having a bit of a hard time seeing the IH wagon though. Gut feeling just isn't flowing with that one. However, since you did ask nicely for me to step away from Jack's throat...

unvote
Canucklehead17
Canucklehead17
Goon
Canucklehead17
Goon
Goon

Post Post #737 (isolation #97) » Sun Jan 14, 2007 12:45 pm

Post by Canucklehead17 »

Save The Dragons wrote:Did you guys wagon Jack because the cop
didn't
investigate him?

This town is making me want to shoot myself.
Do you have the ability to actually do that?
:lol:

Anyways, sorry STD. I don't want to get
too
hasty in lynching Jack, so that's why I unvoted. However, I'm still not feeling the IH wagon. I dunno, maybe I'm just being blind. Needless to say, Jack is still my main suspect.
Canucklehead17
Canucklehead17
Goon
Canucklehead17
Goon
Goon

Post Post #745 (isolation #98) » Tue Jan 16, 2007 9:23 am

Post by Canucklehead17 »

STD - Why are you voting for Arafax?

Mod - Could we get a vote count please?
Canucklehead17
Canucklehead17
Goon
Canucklehead17
Goon
Goon

Post Post #768 (isolation #99) » Sat Jan 20, 2007 3:05 pm

Post by Canucklehead17 »

Hoo boy, we are in serious trouble as a town.

Three bandwagons, almost all even in votes. We're split, and that's bad news.

Let's review the main reasons for each bandwagon:

Jack
- He is first viewed with suspicion after voting for a claimed cop on day 1. Afterwards, his continual "scummy play" keep suspicion on him.

IH
- A smaller, slower bandwagon. A few started to vote for him in day 1 for supposed scummy behaviour.

Arafax
- Best I can tell, his bandwagon is coming from the perspective that he cannot explain his vote for Jack very well.

*sigh* I think I'm gonna need a re-read.
Canucklehead17
Canucklehead17
Goon
Canucklehead17
Goon
Goon

Post Post #771 (isolation #100) » Sat Jan 20, 2007 4:54 pm

Post by Canucklehead17 »

Hmm, ok. I can certainly see the Arafax wagon a lot better, thanks to Ether giving the link. My suspicions of Jack are lessening, I have to say. He's done a good job defending himself.

Vote: Arafax
Canucklehead17
Canucklehead17
Goon
Canucklehead17
Goon
Goon

Post Post #774 (isolation #101) » Sat Jan 20, 2007 6:18 pm

Post by Canucklehead17 »

Ether wrote:Woah. I was wondering if I should elaborate on what was wrong with post 709 and all of that, but the wagon's going fast anyway.
Damn
this feels easy.

Well, for tomorrow. Canuckle, I know what conclusion I drew from 709 (and 726). You do realize what that conclusion hinges on, right?
Aye.

I'll most likely be dead in the morning... :(
Canucklehead17
Canucklehead17
Goon
Canucklehead17
Goon
Goon

Post Post #783 (isolation #102) » Sun Jan 21, 2007 9:30 am

Post by Canucklehead17 »

Save The Dragons wrote:The reason I voted him was because he seemed to jump on a differnet bandwagon once the one he's been on diffused, coupled with not a whole lot of stuff coming from him.

Bandwagonhopper + not a lot = possible scum.

Now I am so much less sure because apparently that could describe most people in this town.

My gut just gave me a name...I'll have to see if I have the evidence to pursue.
I'm feeling the same way. I have the urge to unvote and take him away from lynch -1, but this seems to be the best vote, regardless of how weak it is. :?
Canucklehead17
Canucklehead17
Goon
Canucklehead17
Goon
Goon

Post Post #802 (isolation #103) » Sun Jan 28, 2007 9:41 am

Post by Canucklehead17 »

I think the best bet on Zindaras would be a pro-town survivor. Makes the most sense to me.

IH, last night I investigated you. I think it's against the rules to post my exact result PM, so I'll just summarize. If it's ok, someone let me know and I'll do it.

So apparently I went into IH's quarters, started messing around with some papers, and I sensed a presence. I wasn't sure if it was good or evil, but I didn't wait around to find out, and so I escaped with my life...and an incomplete investigation. Very frustrating I must say.
Canucklehead17
Canucklehead17
Goon
Canucklehead17
Goon
Goon

Post Post #805 (isolation #104) » Sun Jan 28, 2007 1:21 pm

Post by Canucklehead17 »

I'm a Court Courier. :lol:

But I'm pretty ticked at THAT kind of result. I'm still trying to figure out exactly what happened.
Canucklehead17
Canucklehead17
Goon
Canucklehead17
Goon
Goon

Post Post #807 (isolation #105) » Sun Jan 28, 2007 4:13 pm

Post by Canucklehead17 »

Ah, I see.
Canucklehead17
Canucklehead17
Goon
Canucklehead17
Goon
Goon

Post Post #809 (isolation #106) » Sun Jan 28, 2007 6:53 pm

Post by Canucklehead17 »

Yeah, pretty much.

Ok, we need to figure out which direction we're going here. I think IH and Jack are both still good lynches.
Canucklehead17
Canucklehead17
Goon
Canucklehead17
Goon
Goon

Post Post #822 (isolation #107) » Mon Jan 29, 2007 9:33 am

Post by Canucklehead17 »

Yeah, I'm ok with an IH lynch. I'd be more ok if I had gotten a guilty verdict last night, but w/e.

Vote: IH
Canucklehead17
Canucklehead17
Goon
Canucklehead17
Goon
Goon

Post Post #839 (isolation #108) » Tue Jan 30, 2007 6:57 pm

Post by Canucklehead17 »

Canucks just lost in a shootout, I'm in a bad mood.

Ether, I'm feeling the IH scumvibes now that I'm paying close attention to him. That, combined with your apparent skill at figuring out when he's scum(see IH's sig), makes me very content with my vote.

Still peeved at not getting a result last night though.
Canucklehead17
Canucklehead17
Goon
Canucklehead17
Goon
Goon

Post Post #851 (isolation #109) » Wed Jan 31, 2007 7:38 am

Post by Canucklehead17 »

FoS: VitaminR

You keep trying to find different ways out of voting for IH. You haven't provided a reason yet, but you do keep trying to weasel out. Methinks IH + VitaminR = Possible Scumbuddies.
Canucklehead17
Canucklehead17
Goon
Canucklehead17
Goon
Goon

Post Post #863 (isolation #110) » Wed Jan 31, 2007 1:21 pm

Post by Canucklehead17 »

IH wrote:Certainly you've played with CES before Vitamin? His voting record is
always
like that.
Agreed. He plays a lot like Twito sometimes.
Canucklehead17
Canucklehead17
Goon
Canucklehead17
Goon
Goon

Post Post #871 (isolation #111) » Thu Feb 01, 2007 6:45 am

Post by Canucklehead17 »

Canuckle wrote:That, combined with your apparent skill at figuring out when he's scum(see IH's sig), makes me very content with my vote.
Ether wrote:Heh, I'm not the best authority to appeal to here. Just a heads up.
Noted. I'm still content with staying with IH.

And folks, I know my role hasn't been the greatest help so far, but I have gotten two innocent results, and one incomplete. There's been no counter-claim, so I see no need to be worried about me. Worse-case scenario is my role's sanity isn't right.
Canucklehead17
Canucklehead17
Goon
Canucklehead17
Goon
Goon

Post Post #875 (isolation #112) » Thu Feb 01, 2007 1:43 pm

Post by Canucklehead17 »

*confirms that Jack is correct*

So far:

Night 0 - Pooky - Innocent
Night 1 - Maz - Innocent
Night 2 - IH - No result
Canucklehead17
Canucklehead17
Goon
Canucklehead17
Goon
Goon

Post Post #876 (isolation #113) » Sat Feb 03, 2007 9:36 am

Post by Canucklehead17 »

*wind whistles eerily through the trees amidst the silence*
Canucklehead17
Canucklehead17
Goon
Canucklehead17
Goon
Goon

Post Post #884 (isolation #114) » Sat Feb 03, 2007 7:14 pm

Post by Canucklehead17 »

Ether wrote:Limited access.

Also,
unvote; vote: Mastermind of Sin
???
Canucklehead17
Canucklehead17
Goon
Canucklehead17
Goon
Goon

Post Post #898 (isolation #115) » Thu Feb 08, 2007 3:32 pm

Post by Canucklehead17 »

Maz Medias wrote:
IH wrote:Same thing with the Jack wagon. How strange.
Strange indeed, in light of that last post.
Is he implying that because a wagon on Arafax revealed that he was a townie, those whose wagons are faltering are scum?
That's what I gathered. Doesn't make much sense to me.
Canucklehead17
Canucklehead17
Goon
Canucklehead17
Goon
Goon

Post Post #926 (isolation #116) » Mon Feb 12, 2007 1:00 pm

Post by Canucklehead17 »

HackerHuck wrote:
IH wrote: Now that I think about it, this is a serious question. How many scum do we think we have? The King and Queen, thats two obviously. The jester is three, the prince made four. In THAT ONE SCUMGROUP, how many do you think there is?
BTW guys, scum would obviously know how many scum there are!

If you read post one, you're obviously missing the prince and the princess. The two scum we've caught weren't even in that list.
IH wrote:Technically that's a wifom statement Luckay, because scum could be trying to gambit along that they aren't paying attention to their wagon.
BTW guys, scum wouldn't contradict someone defending them.

My head's spinning now! Way to build the subtle wifom defense!
Exactly what I'm thinking. He's wifoming himself out of existence.
Canucklehead17
Canucklehead17
Goon
Canucklehead17
Goon
Goon

Post Post #945 (isolation #117) » Wed Feb 14, 2007 1:31 pm

Post by Canucklehead17 »

Where exactly have you been this entire game? Hasn't LL's strategy stayed the same the
entire
time?
Canucklehead17
Canucklehead17
Goon
Canucklehead17
Goon
Goon

Post Post #946 (isolation #118) » Wed Feb 14, 2007 1:34 pm

Post by Canucklehead17 »

Wait, wait. My apologies, I see what MoS meant. LL is blindly following Pooky.

Still, doesn't seem like an extremely strange or horrible strategy considering how LL has played this whole game.
Canucklehead17
Canucklehead17
Goon
Canucklehead17
Goon
Goon

Post Post #962 (isolation #119) » Sat Feb 17, 2007 11:10 am

Post by Canucklehead17 »

Sorry, VitaminR, but I'm not seeing the case on Nightson? Did I miss it, or have you yet to expound on this theory?
Canucklehead17
Canucklehead17
Goon
Canucklehead17
Goon
Goon

Post Post #964 (isolation #120) » Sat Feb 17, 2007 12:37 pm

Post by Canucklehead17 »

Save The Dragons wrote:
LuckayLuck wrote:
WIFOM.
yes please.
Do you like using logical fallacies to present your case?
Obviously.
Canucklehead17
Canucklehead17
Goon
Canucklehead17
Goon
Goon

Post Post #982 (isolation #121) » Tue Feb 20, 2007 7:14 am

Post by Canucklehead17 »

HackerHuck wrote:
IH wrote:....I wonder if Zindaras wa sa survivor...
Not trying to be dense, but how does that relate to our current position? Aren't survivors independent?
You're not being dense. IH is just mentioning this to try to keep his waning bandwagon going the direction he wants it.

I'm telling you folks, IH is today's lynch. Let's not wait til March 10th to make that official eh?
Canucklehead17
Canucklehead17
Goon
Canucklehead17
Goon
Goon

Post Post #995 (isolation #122) » Wed Feb 21, 2007 6:43 pm

Post by Canucklehead17 »

PookyTheMagicalBear wrote:After a truly enchanting dinner, I managed to pour enough Whiskey down our collective throats for him to confess to me that he was plotting to murder me most surreptiously during the next night.
Whoa, that's interesting. I half hope you're serious. :lol:
Canucklehead17
Canucklehead17
Goon
Canucklehead17
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1000 (isolation #123) » Thu Feb 22, 2007 5:50 am

Post by Canucklehead17 »

Jack wrote:Let's just double lynch VitaminR and IH today.
SCUM! Double-lynch?!

However...
Pooky wrote:Of course it's the truth

he has lovely eyes.
Pooky was innocent one my first night's investigation, so I would like to trust that he's actually got something here. My only fear is that my sanity might not be straight yet, as I haven't gotten a guilty return on any player. IH, I've soooo GMEOY.

unvote, vote: Thok

HoS: Jack
Canucklehead17
Canucklehead17
Goon
Canucklehead17
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1002 (isolation #124) » Thu Feb 22, 2007 6:44 am

Post by Canucklehead17 »

Did you even read my post?
Canucklehead17
Canucklehead17
Goon
Canucklehead17
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1010 (isolation #125) » Thu Feb 22, 2007 11:23 am

Post by Canucklehead17 »

Maz Medias wrote:I took Pooky's comment as a cop claim. If I misinterpreted it, I'll surely unvote.
I don't think he's claiming cop. I'm cop, remember? But I think it's possible mod created some kind of pro-town power role. One that gets a person drunk and they tell their true inner feelings. :lol:

Oh, STD, I said HoS. Jack said hos. :)
Canucklehead17
Canucklehead17
Goon
Canucklehead17
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1044 (isolation #126) » Wed Feb 28, 2007 5:04 pm

Post by Canucklehead17 »

Mastermind of Sin wrote:I think I want him to explain himself.
Actually, you probably DON'T want that.

This game has my head spinning.
Canucklehead17
Canucklehead17
Goon
Canucklehead17
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1087 (isolation #127) » Tue Mar 06, 2007 2:29 pm

Post by Canucklehead17 »

No need to prod me, I'm still here. Busy with new job. Still want to kill IH, now that Pooky apparently DOESN'T have some kind of cool town role, thus not implicating Thok.

unvote, vote: IH
Canucklehead17
Canucklehead17
Goon
Canucklehead17
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1090 (isolation #128) » Tue Mar 06, 2007 3:37 pm

Post by Canucklehead17 »

I never showed any suspicion towards you in day 2, that's why. It was all Ether, and I acted like I didn't get it. Unfortunately, it was in vain as Maz did something to interfere with my investigation.
Canucklehead17
Canucklehead17
Goon
Canucklehead17
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1153 (isolation #129) » Sat Mar 10, 2007 11:24 am

Post by Canucklehead17 »

The IH lynch is looking good. What's the exact time of deadline?
Canucklehead17
Canucklehead17
Goon
Canucklehead17
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1161 (isolation #130) » Thu Mar 15, 2007 6:15 pm

Post by Canucklehead17 »

ARGH!

MAZ!!!! I hope that wasn't you again.

Someone once again scared me off as I investigated LuckayLuck.

Wait, LL is dead. I must have been scared off by mafia trying to kill LL?

*sigh* No idea what to do...gotta go to bed.
Canucklehead17
Canucklehead17
Goon
Canucklehead17
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1191 (isolation #131) » Fri Mar 23, 2007 2:30 pm

Post by Canucklehead17 »

*sigh* My role has done absolutely nothing for me so far, and I'm getting pretty frustrated. Plus the game is dying.

Vote: Jack
as well, for a claim, and to help things move.
Canucklehead17
Canucklehead17
Goon
Canucklehead17
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1194 (isolation #132) » Fri Mar 23, 2007 5:47 pm

Post by Canucklehead17 »

Oh snap, I didn't even notice how high the vote count was getting. I just glanced at the last count that said three.

But you still haven't claimed.
Canucklehead17
Canucklehead17
Goon
Canucklehead17
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1261 (isolation #133) » Mon Apr 02, 2007 2:50 pm

Post by Canucklehead17 »

MOD
, I will need to be replaced. Life is simply too busy for me right now to keep up with my games, and mafia is pretty low on the priorities list. Thanks for the good game.

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”