Cadre
Cadre
Goon
Cadre
Goon
Goon

Post Post #35 (isolation #1) » Sat Nov 18, 2006 6:26 pm

Post by Cadre »

From what I've seen so far, Shadow is most likely scum. I know it's only been two pages but I've got a gut feeling he's gonna end up with an anti-town role. I'm not gonna vote yet though, I'd like to confirm that feeling first...
Cadre
Cadre
Goon
Cadre
Goon
Goon

Post Post #39 (isolation #2) » Sat Nov 18, 2006 6:59 pm

Post by Cadre »

I don't random vote, it's stupid. And I only mentioned you because at the moment you are the only one I don't like...

Vote: ShadowLurker

Thanks for confirming my gut feeling...
Cadre
Cadre
Goon
Cadre
Goon
Goon

Post Post #48 (isolation #3) » Sun Nov 19, 2006 8:02 am

Post by Cadre »

Fine heres some proof to support my gut feeling, which after a dozen mafia games has only lead me to make two false accusations. It's got a rather good track record and I think I should trust it...
ShadowLurker wrote:
friday-13th wrote:
vote:Thestatusquo

:P
I trust friday's scum hunting abilities here.

Vote TSQ
ShadowLurker wrote:
Thestatusquo wrote:BANDWAGON LOL! :)
TEEHEE
ShadowLurker wrote:
Unvote Vote Kingpin

Interesting there is a "bandwagon" started on page two.
ShadowLurker wrote:Cadre is definitely scum for not random voting and only mentioning one person in his first post.
ShadowLurker wrote:
Cadre wrote:From what I've seen so far, Shadow is most likely scum. I know it's only been two pages but I've got a gut feeling he's gonna end up with an anti-town role. I'm not gonna vote yet though, I'd like to confirm that feeling first...
Cadre wrote:I don't random vote, it's stupid. And I only mentioned you because at the moment you are the only one I don't like...

Vote: ShadowLurker

Thanks for confirming my gut feeling...
wow u r so good at this game and cool i wish i could be like u, plz teach me ur secrets
Things didn't get blatant until his 4th post, where he claims I must be scum for not voting and only mentioning him. While he has been vote hopping and offering no explanation as to why he is. And hasn't mentioned more than one person in any of his posts, and little more than their names. The rest of his posts are just spam, posts for the sake of posting. No helpful information, no reason, no use at all...

This is why I think he's scum, and this is why I'm gonna keep thinking he's scum until an after death role reveal proves otherwise...
Cadre
Cadre
Goon
Cadre
Goon
Goon

Post Post #51 (isolation #4) » Sun Nov 19, 2006 9:23 am

Post by Cadre »

My gut feelings usually develop early in the game towards one or two people. Later in the game they don't show up so much, that's when you can rely on more then just hunches and bias to out someone. I don't like random voting because it supports the tom-foolery stage of the game, which I don't really like. it severely weakens the game play on the first day because when everyone is all stupided out and you have to sift through three or four pages of crap to get things rolling again...
Cadre
Cadre
Goon
Cadre
Goon
Goon

Post Post #52 (isolation #5) » Sun Nov 19, 2006 9:31 am

Post by Cadre »

Nai, how in the hell were you able to tell his first post against me was sarcastic? You must be psychic or something because we're on a freaking forum, and theres no way to type in a sarcastic tone...

And ya I do take thing's rather seriously. Too seriously? maybe, but their no use in debating how I live my life and how it reflects my actions...
Cadre
Cadre
Goon
Cadre
Goon
Goon

Post Post #86 (isolation #6) » Thu Nov 30, 2006 7:52 am

Post by Cadre »

Checking in...
Cadre
Cadre
Goon
Cadre
Goon
Goon

Post Post #103 (isolation #7) » Sat Dec 02, 2006 8:27 am

Post by Cadre »

Well I'm not posting cause I don't have anything useful to say. Next time I have something worth saying I'll say it, until then I'm just gonna bite my tongue...
Cadre
Cadre
Goon
Cadre
Goon
Goon

Post Post #111 (isolation #8) » Sun Dec 03, 2006 5:19 am

Post by Cadre »

No scum vibes from it, but you make good points. I'll be more specific later, I'm running on 4 hours of sleep and can't think straight.

Sorry...
Cadre
Cadre
Goon
Cadre
Goon
Goon

Post Post #142 (isolation #9) » Wed Dec 06, 2006 1:11 pm

Post by Cadre »

Lots of stuff happened today, but I'm still comfortable with my vote for SL. Sorry I don't have anything else to say though...

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”