BeautyAndTheBeast
BeautyAndTheBeast
Mafia Scum
BeautyAndTheBeast
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #600 (ISO) » Mon Feb 18, 2013 8:15 am

Post by BeautyAndTheBeast »

In post 599, Majiffy wrote:Mcqueen your answers are unsatisfactory re: Wisdom.
Also citing self-meta to call yourself town is scummy as fuck.
mcqueen
mcqueen
Mafia Scum
mcqueen
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #601 (ISO) » Mon Feb 18, 2013 8:17 am

Post by mcqueen »

In post 598, Wisdom wrote:Considering you're voting town, you're already going against your wishes.

Also, cut the IIoA and start scumhunting.

I'm not voting Town.

P-Edit - *sigh*

VOTE: mcqueen
Wisdom
Wisdom
Of the One
Wisdom
Of the One
Of the One

Post Post #602 (ISO) » Mon Feb 18, 2013 8:18 am

Post by Wisdom »

Yeah okay.
Can we lynch this?

mcqueen
mcqueen
Mafia Scum
mcqueen
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #603 (ISO) » Mon Feb 18, 2013 8:19 am

Post by mcqueen »

In post 602, Wisdom wrote:Yeah okay.
Can we lynch this?

Go ahead. I dare you.
Wisdom
Wisdom
Of the One
Wisdom
Of the One
Of the One

Post Post #604 (ISO) » Mon Feb 18, 2013 8:20 am

Post by Wisdom »

What, are you another VI who wants to prove he's right by lynching himself? I'm coming across many lately.
mcqueen
mcqueen
Mafia Scum
mcqueen
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #605 (ISO) » Mon Feb 18, 2013 8:22 am

Post by mcqueen »

In post 604, Wisdom wrote:What, are you another VI who wants to prove he's right by lynching himself? I'm coming across many lately.

I'm not trying to prove I'm Town or Scum. I'm trying to prove something else. And I honestly feel the only way to do this is by lynching myself. Besides, even if I somehow live until then, I doubt we'll make it to the point where I'll get to use my role, anyway.

I'm a Night 5 Doc.
Wisdom
Wisdom
Of the One
Wisdom
Of the One
Of the One

Post Post #606 (ISO) » Mon Feb 18, 2013 8:23 am

Post by Wisdom »

:|
mcqueen
mcqueen
Mafia Scum
mcqueen
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #607 (ISO) » Mon Feb 18, 2013 8:24 am

Post by mcqueen »

C'mon, 4 more votes pl0x.
zabriel
zabriel
Mafia Scum
zabriel
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #608 (ISO) » Mon Feb 18, 2013 8:32 am

Post by zabriel »

What are you trying to prove here McQueen?
Mitillos
Mitillos
He
Mafia Scum
Mitillos
He
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: He

Post Post #609 (ISO) » Mon Feb 18, 2013 8:36 am

Post by Mitillos »

So, what exactly are you trying to prove? Because the only thing of importance, that you can prove by getting lynched, is your alignment.
You don't have ambiguity; you have
options
Kmd4390
Kmd4390
I lost a bet.
Kmd4390
I lost a bet.
I lost a bet.

Post Post #610 (ISO) » Mon Feb 18, 2013 8:39 am

Post by Kmd4390 »

Ok I'm gonna read 10 pages or so. By thursdayish I should be caught up completely unless you guys post a ton.

Page 2:
Tigerzone didn't answer my question from page 1. I asked why he'd policy lynch zab over some of the other players on the list. Next, my issue is that the zab-hate is his only focus in his first few posts. This is one of two things. A genuine vendetta that is bigger than this game to him which would be null OR scum who has trouble grasping games where they already know everyones alignment and needs something to hold on to. Unfortunately, tigerzone isn't here for me to ask about his experience with zab. Zab, can you tell me about your experience with tigerzone? Is there anything that may have caused him to strongly dislike you?

Post 34 by siv looks like someone trying not to look scummy. Not sure why. Just a vibe I get.

44 by tigerzone kind of looks like the second scenario I mentioned. He doesn't seem to have a reason to policy lynch. "Thought it'd be fun". Come on now...

Page 3:

Post 51 by Siv gives me that same vibe. He's saying things that sound all protown, but without really applying it or committing to any reads or anything. It's like he's saying things just because he thinks they sound good.

Human, I see where you are coming from on tigerzone up until the part where you say he is trying to policy lynch zab before he does anything to deprive the town of information. Two things. One, does tigerzone seem smart enough to do that? Two, is it really THAT beneficial for scum to deprive town of info on one player they see as a lurker to the point where they are going to make it their only focus like that? The scum intent might be there on tigerzone (although the more I read, the less I think this) but not for this. You are stretching.

Mollie posted without responding to my vote. Did you think it was a joke?

Page 4:
Post 91. Wisdom. How exactly do you "know" there is no scum motivation in tigerzone's post? You know he's town?
<- fuzzy already asked

Page 5:
Slimer is town.

Page 6:
Mit, coming up with and idea and agreeing with it are NOT the same at all. Slimer probably looked at the game quick, saw what he saw, and came up with his idea. Human looked at the idea and decided whether or nopport or to support it. He didn't come up with it and unlike slimer, he has to either ignore it and look bad or post in support of it or against it. If slimer is scum who sees the idea and doesn't like it, he doesn't have to take a stance. He can just hope it never comes up.

Based on 136, it's not possible to have a read on tigerzone. He isn't playing the game. Just trying to ruin it. *sigh* that's annoying.

Prohawk, so mollie is scum for having a scum read on human? Also why would being scum make you forget who you are voting?

Page 7:
Uh. Prohawk/wisdom, mollie isn't a VI and could never get away with acting like one. She makes some mistakes here and there and might forget some things, but she's not dumb.

The last time I played with prohawk, he looked obvtown (although some people disagreed). He doesn't look that way here.

Yeah what zab said. Mollie liking jelly's push on her is weird. It's like she wants to look town because scum wouldn't do that.

I don't like siv's jump on tigerzone. Prohawk looks genuinely upset with tiger (null) but siv is just really looking opportunistic with that vote.

Page 8:
The puck's vote on tiger looks opportunistic as well. And saying that jelly replaced out because he's tiger's buddy is just as bad.

And disturbed places another bad vote on tiger. I'm now convinced that tiger is town and two scum can be found in siv/puck/disturbed.

Human, why is disturbed town?

Page 9:
Wisdom, I took mollie calling prohawk scum to be a scum read. Not sure what you are seeing there that I'm not.

Ok 9 pages is all I can do today. My biggest fead is that I have too many scum reads. Most aren't very strong reads though.

unvote, vote siveure
KMD is the coolest dude who ever lost a bet to me - vonflare
mcqueen
mcqueen
Mafia Scum
mcqueen
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #611 (ISO) » Mon Feb 18, 2013 8:40 am

Post by mcqueen »

In post 608, zabriel wrote:What are you trying to prove here McQueen?

For one? That I'll always be the VI, and that will never change, and it's practically not a scumtell for me, anymore.

That I make valid points, and no one ever listens to me, because I express them horribly, I'm pushy and stubborn and always the VI, and what the hell do VIs know?

That I'm mcqueen, everything that you learn about Mafia is opposite for [reading] me.

That my meta will never change, and that's the reason I'm using it as a defense. You think if I was going to reconstruct my whole playstyle anytime soon, I'd use my meta as a defense? There's a valid point, that no one listens to/agrees with.

"mcqueen argues a lot [-unquote- and can be dumb, stubborn, and annoying -unquote-], but he makes valid points."
Wisdom
Wisdom
Of the One
Wisdom
Of the One
Of the One

Post Post #612 (ISO) » Mon Feb 18, 2013 8:42 am

Post by Wisdom »

And I thought I had seen everything with slimer...

This is a new whole level of VIdiocy.
mcqueen
mcqueen
Mafia Scum
mcqueen
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #613 (ISO) » Mon Feb 18, 2013 8:44 am

Post by mcqueen »

I also play Mafia with an internal aspect, that I can't really explain. It's sort of like gut feeling, but it's there's a lot of thought to it, a lot of the thought being, "Can I see him saying this from a Town/Scum point of view?" yet still much more detailed than that.
zabriel
zabriel
Mafia Scum
zabriel
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #614 (ISO) » Mon Feb 18, 2013 8:46 am

Post by zabriel »

Can we stop letting VI be an acceptable meta? Please?
Wisdom
Wisdom
Of the One
Wisdom
Of the One
Of the One

Post Post #615 (ISO) » Mon Feb 18, 2013 8:46 am

Post by Wisdom »

I'm not accepting it. I still suggest we lynch him.
mcqueen
mcqueen
Mafia Scum
mcqueen
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #616 (ISO) » Mon Feb 18, 2013 8:49 am

Post by mcqueen »

In post 612, Wisdom wrote:And I thought I had seen everything with slimer...

This is a new whole level of VIdiocy.

Can you claim? I'm getting tired of you altogether, so let's see you what think you are, yeh?

Make up the craziest role you can think of.

P-Edit - And that right there is the reason I can't see you as Town. I know it's terrible to give in to AtE, and I don't like using it and coming to this point when I play, but the way you don't give in to AtE, the way you refuse it entirely, and don't even appear to consider it, before going with the standard 'AtE is bad' thinking, is why I don't see you flipping Town.

Happy now?
Wisdom
Wisdom
Of the One
Wisdom
Of the One
Of the One

Post Post #617 (ISO) » Mon Feb 18, 2013 8:51 am

Post by Wisdom »

Why the hell would anyone claim at this point?
zabriel
zabriel
Mafia Scum
zabriel
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #618 (ISO) » Mon Feb 18, 2013 8:52 am

Post by zabriel »

@kmd - I cannot tell you about tigerzone until a particular game ends.
mcqueen
mcqueen
Mafia Scum
mcqueen
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #619 (ISO) » Mon Feb 18, 2013 8:53 am

Post by mcqueen »

In post 617, Wisdom wrote:Why the hell would anyone claim at this point?

Because I want you to. C'mon, there are only 3 possible roles you could have, the only variable is if you do claim Town, what Night number you have to fakeclaim, too.
Wisdom
Wisdom
Of the One
Wisdom
Of the One
Of the One

Post Post #620 (ISO) » Mon Feb 18, 2013 8:54 am

Post by Wisdom »

The fact you want me to claim is not a good reason. I'll only claim when I am at L-1 with someone intending to hammer.
CF Riot
CF Riot
Mafia Scum
CF Riot
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #621 (ISO) » Mon Feb 18, 2013 8:57 am

Post by CF Riot »

I made it to page 21. Here's some notes I took. Numbers are post numbers, except when I put p16. That meant page 16.

Agree with Wisdom, HD's Tiger vote is easy lynch.

Mitillos (123) stalling on HD wagon, casting general suspicion on both Zab and Tiger.

HD (129) discrediting Wisdom and giving cutsie smiley face excuses rather than defending self or pursuing target.

SivD (174) I don't like that he was absent from the Tiger/Zab/HD debate but shows up with a vote once things are starting to solidify.

HD (187) Acts upset (or w/e, emotion, call it what you want) about Tiger wagon gaining steam after hopping off but doesn't get back on. Probably worried about looking too eager. I feel if town he'd just be happy his suspect is gaining attention and push.

HD (210) He is an echo. His opinions are not original.

HD (242) Reads as faux confidence. I don't think his reads are really this strong.

Wisdom (327) First scummy post he made imo. Right after Mollie votes him, HD is also voting, not sure who else, but decides to play the "Hey guys, don't forget the lurkers" card which is huge cop out. He's right, and the lurkers are lurking, but the timing of the post is suspect.

Prohawk is a drama queen.

(p16) d_o town-vibes.

If Wisdom is scum, Mollie-scum buddy? If Wisdom is town, HD scum? D_O scum?
Wisdom
Wisdom
Of the One
Wisdom
Of the One
Of the One

Post Post #622 (ISO) » Mon Feb 18, 2013 9:06 am

Post by Wisdom »

In post 621, CF Riot wrote:If Wisdom is town, HD scum? D_O scum?

D_O more likely than HD - I think HD was/is genuinely tunneling and D_O used that plus the fact that HD was finding him town in order to fake tunneling on me as well. He misreps a lot more than HD, and his pushes look more fake than HD's.
But HD could be scum too, I am not ruling that out.

In other news, CF continues the townread from tiger in my book.
Kmd4390
Kmd4390
I lost a bet.
Kmd4390
I lost a bet.
I lost a bet.

Post Post #623 (ISO) » Mon Feb 18, 2013 9:29 am

Post by Kmd4390 »

Zab, that's ok. It's outdated anyway.
KMD is the coolest dude who ever lost a bet to me - vonflare
zabriel
zabriel
Mafia Scum
zabriel
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #624 (ISO) » Mon Feb 18, 2013 9:31 am

Post by zabriel »

Wisdom, I don't recall you stating a town read on tiger.

Return to “Completed Open Games”