Wisdom
Wisdom
Of the One
Wisdom
Of the One
Of the One

Post Post #325 (ISO) » Fri Feb 15, 2013 1:03 pm

Post by Wisdom »

So you're rejecting to leave your tunnel then.

Kay, you can die then.
zabriel
zabriel
Mafia Scum
zabriel
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #326 (ISO) » Fri Feb 15, 2013 1:05 pm

Post by zabriel »

That was unexpected. Mind explaining that one Mollie?
Wisdom
Wisdom
Of the One
Wisdom
Of the One
Of the One

Post Post #327 (ISO) » Fri Feb 15, 2013 1:08 pm

Post by Wisdom »

What I know is that there are at least 3 people (Siveure, kmd and The Puck) who have barely posted anything useful so far. For all we know we could all be town fighting each other while they lurk.
tigerzone
tigerzone
Goon
tigerzone
Goon
Goon

Post Post #328 (ISO) » Fri Feb 15, 2013 1:08 pm

Post by tigerzone »

In post 173, ProHawk wrote:Real classy Tiger. I wholly support a policy-lynch of Tigerzone unless he replaces out. In fact, I won't vote for anyone-else.

UNVOTE:
VOTE: TigerZone

good job, you know how to isolate a single part of my post and are now trying to act as if nothing else existed in that post other than spite. you can park your vote on me; as a matter of fact, i couldn't give less of a shit where your vote's gonna be for the rest of the game, mr. irrelevant.

In post 174, Siveure DtTrikyp wrote:Much as I hate the idea of a policy lynch, I agree we really need to get rid of one of tiger/zab. And tiger is by far the better candidate.

VOTE: tigerzone

you're just trying to get an easy lynch by reiterating what people have said in the past. trying to mask opportunism with the popularity of my lynch, noted.

In post 178, The Puck wrote:You are definitely anti-town and quite possibly scum who is using a zabriel crusade to make everyone think you are a harmless infant, so:

hey just because you attached a reason, it doesn't mean your post doesn't have fake written all over it. your analyzing is subpar and you probably would've looked better just saying "tiger is fucking rude, vote: tiger".

In post 178, The Puck wrote:If tigerzone does prove to be scum then I'd be willing to bet the farm on PetroleumJelly being a partner. The way he jumped ship as soon as tigerzone showed useless behavior is quite telling.

how adorable, i don't think anyone that's been born with a normal set of genes legitimately believes that as an associative tell. this has so many things wrong with it.

In post 179, Disturbed_One wrote:His posts also come off as highly defensive in my opinion. In addition, his attack on HD is a blatant OMGUS.

please point out where i've exhibited extreme defensiveness. and how is my vote on HD blatant omgus when i tagged my vote with a reason and even went as far as to explain it? lmfao.

In post 183, ProHawk wrote:I want him gone for his charade. If he doesn't leave, he needs to be forced to leave by being lynched. I don't care if he is town or not. Take what information you can from his lynch and lets start the second day on the right foot.

look how protown prohawk is being guys, he really means the best for town.

In post 188, ProHawk wrote:This is not an issue about tolerance. This is not an issue about whether or not swearing should be allowed. This is an issue of a player who politely requested to calm the language down, and in tiger's subsequent post he specifically told that player to f*** off. This is an absolute of lack of respect, lack of tolerance, and complete indecency on account of tiger.

mad props towards being able to ignore everything i posted in the post in question except the one part you want to see.

In post 188, ProHawk wrote:Its apparent that tiger is here to be a troll. There is absolutely no place for this, if the mod isn't going to do something about it, its the job of the players to stand up and destroy this meta before it spreads like a plague. If you want to allow bullies and trolls take over the game, then don't vote for tiger. People like this take the fun out of the game, and drive players away. He needs to go.

why didn't you point this out earlier prohawk? why is it that only once a player requests replacement it becomes an issue? if you truly believed that i was here to be a troll, you'd have voted me earlier, and thus i call bullshit on your whole charade of "lynch tiger for being rude!"

In post 198, ProHawk wrote:I will vote for tiger the entire game if he isn't lynched today. If N has replacements lined up, I will replace out of the game so I don't ruin town's chances at winning. I have yet to ask for replacement so as to not be a burden on the administrative tasks of this game.

go ahead and request replacement, don't think that i'm going to conform to your bullshit, and if town has any logical thought process, i will not be today's lynch. thanks.

and for the record, i don't see a single thing deviating in wisdom's play that would mark him off as scum right now.
Kmd4390
Kmd4390
I lost a bet.
Kmd4390
I lost a bet.
I lost a bet.

Post Post #329 (ISO) » Fri Feb 15, 2013 1:10 pm

Post by Kmd4390 »

14 pages you've gotta be kidding me... I've skimmed here and there and some of these posts are useless and only going to make people fall behind.
KMD is the coolest dude who ever lost a bet to me - vonflare
Human Destroyer
Human Destroyer
Jack of All Trades
Human Destroyer
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #330 (ISO) » Fri Feb 15, 2013 1:10 pm

Post by Human Destroyer »

Actually Wisdom
is
scum:

In post 301, Human Destroyer wrote:If this town is actually retarded enough to lynch me, you make it up by lynching Wisdom and mollie, in that order.

Notice how he slowly starts to back off his scum read after this comment?
Are you ready for this?
Wisdom
Wisdom
Of the One
Wisdom
Of the One
Of the One

Post Post #331 (ISO) » Fri Feb 15, 2013 1:11 pm

Post by Wisdom »

Yeah because I'm really scared that town is gonna lynch me after you flip town. That's exactly how I play scum. You caught me.
zabriel
zabriel
Mafia Scum
zabriel
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #332 (ISO) » Fri Feb 15, 2013 1:32 pm

Post by zabriel »

If were going after lurkers I'm going to recommend starting with The Puck.
Disturbed_One
Disturbed_One
Mafia Scum
Disturbed_One
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #333 (ISO) » Fri Feb 15, 2013 1:32 pm

Post by Disturbed_One »

Geez, 6 pages of back-and-forth between HD and Wisdom? You guys are killing me. Actual post coming up in a bit, but I have to say. Please slow down.
I am the self-made liberator,
I am the alpha and omega.
Wisdom
Wisdom
Of the One
Wisdom
Of the One
Of the One

Post Post #334 (ISO) » Fri Feb 15, 2013 1:36 pm

Post by Wisdom »

tiger is right, The Puck's reason for jumping on the policy lynch looks fake.
Not that Siveure's related post looks good either.

I think we need to move in that direction.
VOTE: The Puck
zabriel
zabriel
Mafia Scum
zabriel
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #335 (ISO) » Fri Feb 15, 2013 1:43 pm

Post by zabriel »

I was more bothered by the awful associative push on PJ.
Wisdom
Wisdom
Of the One
Wisdom
Of the One
Of the One

Post Post #336 (ISO) » Fri Feb 15, 2013 1:44 pm

Post by Wisdom »

Yup, that too. It didn't make any sense.
Human Destroyer
Human Destroyer
Jack of All Trades
Human Destroyer
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #337 (ISO) » Fri Feb 15, 2013 1:49 pm

In post 301, Human Destroyer wrote:If this town is actually retarded enough to lynch me, you make it up by lynching Wisdom and mollie, in that order.

In post 303, Wisdom wrote:Okay, can anyone that has played with HD confirm that this hard tunneling and frustration are part of his town play? Because that's what I'm starting to think.

In post 317, Wisdom wrote:Are you sure mollie? I think his frustration looked kind of townish.

In post 320, Wisdom wrote:HD, I am town, and if you want to show me you're town, you'd better get out of your tunneling and start hunting actual scum.

In post 334, Wisdom wrote:tiger is right, The Puck's reason for jumping on the policy lynch looks fake.
Not that Siveure's related post looks good either.

I think we need to move in that direction.

Look at this opportunism to get the hell off my wagon

LOOK AT IT AND BEHOLD

THOSE THAT HAVE BEEN TRULY ENLIGHTENED MAY NOW TAKE THEIR SEAT ON THE WISDOM WAGON

Everyone else I smh at
Are you ready for this?
Wisdom
Wisdom
Of the One
Wisdom
Of the One
Of the One

Post Post #338 (ISO) » Fri Feb 15, 2013 1:50 pm

Post by Wisdom »

Why do you want to make me vote you again? Remove your blinders already.
Human Destroyer
Human Destroyer
Jack of All Trades
Human Destroyer
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #339 (ISO) » Fri Feb 15, 2013 1:51 pm

idrgaf if you vote me because you're scum

sooooo
Are you ready for this?
ProHawk
ProHawk
Jack of All Trades
ProHawk
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #340 (ISO) » Fri Feb 15, 2013 1:52 pm

Post by ProHawk »

I was waiting for Tiger to post before deciding the direction I wanted to take on this game. It seems like he is just going to ignore what he did, which only confirms the person and player that he is. As it appears to be some confusion on the matter, I am disgusted by how he treated petroliumjelly and only used Zepher as evidence toward him being a troll. I will be replacing out solely for how he disregarded petroliumjelly with blatant insolence.

Just a couple game related comments before I go.

The meta-game that was linked to show Mollie doing these "scum-tells" as town isn't exactly true. While she did leave her random vote in play for a long time, and tell people that she wouldn't be pressured into voting for someone, she never voiced her opinion that she had found scum (like she has in this game) until she was ready to vote.

If you want to use meta to clear someone, you have to have both town-meta, and scum-meta. You have to be able to show that she only does something as town, while never doing it as scum in order to be credible. Saying someone is town because they do X as town doesn't hold water because they may do the same thing as scum. Finally, take this game where she readily votes multiple times as town. Therefore, if she withholds her vote as town, and votes frequently as town without withholding it... you get the idea.

@Mod - I apologize to have to do this. I take my commitments to play these games very seriously and this saddens me to have to say this is my first game I have had to ask for a replacement. However, Tiger has made his post and refuses to take any responsibility for his actions. The players here have also made it known that they will not support getting rid of Tiger. I refuse to stand idly by and "forgive" his complete lack of respect toward the players here, or be "tolerant" of abusive behavior that will drive players away from this game. I know I do not want a community made up of players with the integrity that Tiger exhibits, and anyone who is tolerant of such behavior is only inviting the same. Therefore as a matter of principle, I request replacement.
ProHawk
ProHawk
Jack of All Trades
ProHawk
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #341 (ISO) » Fri Feb 15, 2013 1:53 pm

Post by ProHawk »

EBWOP -
Zepher
zabriel
Wisdom
Wisdom
Of the One
Wisdom
Of the One
Of the One

Post Post #342 (ISO) » Fri Feb 15, 2013 1:54 pm

Post by Wisdom »

Nobody cleared her as town.
Human Destroyer
Human Destroyer
Jack of All Trades
Human Destroyer
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #343 (ISO) » Fri Feb 15, 2013 1:54 pm

ProHawk no :cry:

At least join the Wisdom wagon before you go
Are you ready for this?
tigerzone
tigerzone
Goon
tigerzone
Goon
Goon

Post Post #344 (ISO) » Fri Feb 15, 2013 1:56 pm

Post by tigerzone »

UNVOTE: for now, i'll reread and revote in a few

In post 340, ProHawk wrote:@Mod - I apologize to have to do this. I take my commitments to play these games very seriously and this saddens me to have to say this is my first game I have had to ask for a replacement. However, Tiger has made his post and refuses to take any responsibility for his actions. The players here have also made it known that they will not support getting rid of Tiger. I refuse to stand idly by and "forgive" his complete lack of respect toward the players here, or be "tolerant" of abusive behavior that will drive players away from this game. I know I do not want a community made up of players with the integrity that Tiger exhibits, and anyone who is tolerant of such behavior is only inviting the same. Therefore as a matter of principle, I request replacement.

ProHawk
ProHawk
Jack of All Trades
ProHawk
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #345 (ISO) » Fri Feb 15, 2013 2:08 pm

Post by ProHawk »

Nice meme Tiger, that dude looks just like you.
fuzzybutternut
fuzzybutternut
Jack of All Trades
fuzzybutternut
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #346 (ISO) » Fri Feb 15, 2013 2:10 pm

Post by fuzzybutternut »

In post 304, Human Destroyer wrote:I don't play to a meta lol

Which is why we had the discussion we had earlier, right?
There is nothing either good or bad, but thinking makes it so.
GTKAFuzzy! Come ask me questions. :D
Come play
modded
Minecraft!
Human Destroyer
Human Destroyer
Jack of All Trades
Human Destroyer
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #347 (ISO) » Fri Feb 15, 2013 2:23 pm

^What?

No it isn't; I just never play the same way twice.
Are you ready for this?
Disturbed_One
Disturbed_One
Mafia Scum
Disturbed_One
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #348 (ISO) » Fri Feb 15, 2013 2:24 pm

Post by Disturbed_One »

In [url=http://www.mafiascum.net/forum/viewtopic.php?p=4722153#p4722153]post 210[/url], Human Destroyer wrote:I'm not sure I like Wisdom's defend everyone attitude. Does he normally do that as town?

If someone has an answer to this, I'd really like to hear it.

My stance on Mollie hasn't changed with her most recent posts, I'm still fine with lynching her. I dislike the HD vote, and the HD wagon itself needs to die. An OMGUS is not what I wanted to see out of Mollie right now.

@ everyone defending Mollie, riddle me this:

If Mollie plays this way every game, then why should we keep her alive? How are you going to know if she got a scum role in this game? I don't care if she plays this way as town, how are you going to figure out her alignment if she's scum?

If you can't read her, then she's just a liability and needs to go. End of story.

@ fuzzy:

It's not the Wisdom vote itself that bothers me, moreso the fact that were unable to find a better vote. I don't care if he was ever in danger of being lynched, it's your lack of scum-hunting I find troublesome. I find your forms of questioning players a bit weak. Not at all liking your reasoning for voting HD, either.

Also, in my reads I threw out some points about Tiger that weren't just about his uncalled attitude. What do you think about them?

I must confess I'm skimming through a lot of the back-and-forth between Wisdom and HD. From what I have
read, I see this as a town-on-town confrontation. I'm confident that HD is town, Wisdom to a lesser extent but overall he seems pro-town.

@ Wisdom:

In the game I played with him, HD became increasingly frustrated when I was pushing for the lynch of a player I found scummy but he did not. Not quite as frustrated (he didn't resort to an all-caps post), but his frustration now definitely falls in line with the profile of his play in the game I played with him.

I haven't seen anything out of HD that seems out of the ordinary.

Mollie voting Wisdom is so sudden and ubrupt and it feels very contrived. I dislike Mollie's playstyle more and more with each post.

@ tigerzone:

Your vote was an OMGUS because you immediately responded with a counter-vote, for reasons that weren't quite valid enough to warrant the vote on HD. Your reasons basically amount to, "you're scum because you disagree with me." That's not a case and it's OMGUS.

As for examples of your defensiveness, you talk about your actions and how they're not scummy quite a lot. Definitely more so than the amount of effort you've put into scum-hunting. This comes off as quite defensive.

I'm not joining the Wisdom wagon. Sorry to disappoint. I see more pro-town things about him then scummy things.

I would like to say I completely agree with Prohawk on this, and instead of seeing Prohawk replace I would like to see tiger replaced. Prohawk, I urge you to reconsider replacing. You have support for tiger's replacement/lynch here, I'd hate to see you give up on this.

My vote stands on tiger, it is only partially due to his disrespectful playstyle, however. Also because he is overly defensive and he overreacted to a reasonable post by HD. These are scummy reactions and are definitely telling.
I am the self-made liberator,
I am the alpha and omega.
fuzzybutternut
fuzzybutternut
Jack of All Trades
fuzzybutternut
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #349 (ISO) » Fri Feb 15, 2013 2:25 pm

Post by fuzzybutternut »

"I don't play to meta" means that Meta doesn't influence your reads.

Clearly, it does.

D_O, i'll reply to that shortly. I'm about to eat.
There is nothing either good or bad, but thinking makes it so.
GTKAFuzzy! Come ask me questions. :D
Come play
modded
Minecraft!

Return to “Completed Open Games”