Disturbed_One
Disturbed_One
Mafia Scum
Disturbed_One
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #176 (ISO) » Fri Feb 15, 2013 3:22 am

Post by Disturbed_One »

Hey all, I'm currently catching up and will post soon. Going to read through the thread one more time.
I am the self-made liberator,
I am the alpha and omega.
theslimer3
theslimer3
Mafia Scum
theslimer3
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #177 (ISO) » Fri Feb 15, 2013 3:48 am

Post by theslimer3 »

Bro, screw catching up. If scum'll slip, scum'll slip. Like wisdom will
The Puck
The Puck
Townie
The Puck
Townie
Townie

Post Post #178 (ISO) » Fri Feb 15, 2013 4:43 am

Post by The Puck »

In post 136, tigerzone wrote:i actually think it's fun to get in a game with a player i dislike so i can spite them, get them lynched, etc. don't ever try hypothesizing what i think because you're spewing fountains of dogshit right now

Do you think this fun for anyone else to have to sift through? Do you not care? If this juvenile act isn't just something you are hiding behind then can't you see how your antics might be drawing attention away from real scum? Please man up and bow out of this game. A game with you and zabriel is just not meant to be.

You are definitely anti-town and quite possibly scum who is using a zabriel crusade to make everyone think you are a harmless infant, so:

Vote: tigerzone

If tigerzone does prove to be scum then I'd be willing to bet the farm on PetroleumJelly being a partner. The way he jumped ship as soon as tigerzone showed useless behavior is quite telling.

@Theslimer: Please do explain your Wisdom vote in #143. Keeping player reads to oneself for a time to see how they develop is one thing but a vote is something that demands an explanation.

Cutting this short - more later today when I get the chance.
Disturbed_One
Disturbed_One
Mafia Scum
Disturbed_One
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #179 (ISO) » Fri Feb 15, 2013 5:00 am

Post by Disturbed_One »

Okay, so the first thing I'm going to do is...

UNVOTE: Wisdom

Here are my thoughts on players:

fuzzybutternut:

Leaning scummy, he has a parked vote on Wisdom that I really, really don't like. In post #35, he stated that he didn't want to lynch anyone early. By post #130, he is still on the same vote he made in RVS. His scum-hunting primarily consists of him asking the opinion of others, I absolutely dislike this.

Human Destroyer:

Leaning town. I don't like his jump from the Zab wagon to Tiger, nor do I like his reasoning for doing so. However, he really seems genuine about it and his intent seems very pro-town. His game looks a lot like the one he played in the game I played with him, where he was town.

Kmd4390:

Completely neutral, have to hear more from him before I form an opinion.

Mitillos:

Neutral, would like to hear more from as well. I do like his response to Wisdom.

pirate mollie:

Leaning scum. Don't like her at all. Don't like how she doesn't explain her town reads. I don't like how she declares players as "scum", but doesn't follow through with a vote.

Does anyone know if she normally plays this way? I've never played with any of you except for HD and Zab, so I'm wondering if this is normal for her. I'd be up for lynching her.

ProHawk:

Pro-town. I completely agree with his stance on Mollie and Tiger and I really like the posts coming from him. He sticks to his reads and arguments in such a way that I do not at all question if they're genuine.

Siveure DtTrikyp:

Neutral, not really leaning either way on this guy. I haven't found any of his posts inherently pro-town or inherently scummy.

The Puck:

Neutral. I hate to sound like a broken record, but how can I judge someone with just three posts in the game?

theslimer3:

What I don't like about this guy is that I feel he'd be very difficult to read regardless of his alignment. So far he seems reasonable, I'm not a fan of the playstyle, however.

tigerzone:

The lynch for the day, as far as I'm concerned. Highly discourteous behavior that seemingly made the previous player in my spot replace, I dislike this and think it's rather anti-town to post like that. His posts also come off as highly defensive in my opinion. In addition, his attack on HD is a blatant OMGUS.

Wisdom:

Leaning town. I disagree with a lot of his reasoning, I've got to say. I thought petroleumjelly raised some decent points against him, but I do in fact like and am satisfied with Wisdom's rebuttal.

zabriel:

Leaning scummy. I agree with his reasoning for the Tigerzone PL, but I dislike the fact that he's kept his vote on the same slot since the beginning of the game. His scum-hunting essentially consists of him wanting to PL Tiger and questioning Wisdom about his stance on HD. He is only offering the Tiger PL, yet he dedicates posts to defending Mollie. I find the general lack of scum-hunting scummy. It also doesn't help that he has a decent post count in this game, which really drives the point home how little he's actually doing. ISO him and you find lots of posts, but little content. He played the same way in the game I played with him, where he was scum.

Right now, the best lynch is clearly Tigerzone in my opinion. He has a few votes on him, so I'm going to check the vote count before I vote him.
Disturbed_One
Disturbed_One
Mafia Scum
Disturbed_One
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #180 (ISO) » Fri Feb 15, 2013 5:04 am

Post by Disturbed_One »

VOTE: tigerzone
Disturbed_One
Disturbed_One
Mafia Scum
Disturbed_One
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #181 (ISO) » Fri Feb 15, 2013 5:07 am

Post by Disturbed_One »

In post 178, The Puck wrote:
If tigerzone does prove to be scum then I'd be willing to bet the farm on PetroleumJelly being a partner. The way he jumped ship as soon as tigerzone showed useless behavior is quite telling.

That's hardly a tell. PetroleumJelly clearly wasn't comfortable with playing in a game with "foul language", he made a request to tone it down and tiger came back with a direct attack.
Wisdom
Wisdom
Of the One
Wisdom
Of the One
Of the One

Post Post #182 (ISO) » Fri Feb 15, 2013 6:16 am

Post by Wisdom »

So we're lynching town today? Cool.

And @disturbed Yes it's normal play for mollie.
ProHawk
ProHawk
Jack of All Trades
ProHawk
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #183 (ISO) » Fri Feb 15, 2013 6:43 am

Post by ProHawk »

I want him gone for his charade. If he doesn't leave, he needs to be forced to leave by being lynched. I don't care if he is town or not. Take what information you can from his lynch and lets start the second day on the right foot.
Wisdom
Wisdom
Of the One
Wisdom
Of the One
Of the One

Post Post #184 (ISO) » Fri Feb 15, 2013 6:44 am

Post by Wisdom »

I don't agree, he's not that annoying to me.
pirate mollie
pirate mollie
thingmaker
pirate mollie
thingmaker
thingmaker

Post Post #185 (ISO) » Fri Feb 15, 2013 7:08 am

Post by pirate mollie »

I don't agree either and do I really have to give the talk where we have to deal all sorts of people in this world and that tolerance goes a long way in learning how to avoid human suffering

for the record I cannot stand players who prefer style over substance they are usually shitty players who think they are better than they actually are. you know who taught me this? a criminal defense attorney who once I started to listen to him I realised that he is often right on social justice issues.

oh and disturbed one since my goal is to subtly troll N cos I lurve him this is what he had to say about me:

In post 428, N wrote:
In post 425, Maestro wrote:
In post 424, N wrote:Why are you always so contrary?

"that's just how she is, not sure you'll get much else out of her"

You should tell whoever wrote that to shut the fuck up.

N wrote it. [img]ttp://talkrational.org/images/smilies/hehe.gif

I so want to sig it and then stalk N and then sign up for all the games she is in.

fake eta: wisdom gets me [img]ttp://talkrational.org/images/smilies/hug.gif[/img]

also prohawk it is not like you to policy lynch, what gives.
whew!
pirate mollie
pirate mollie
thingmaker
pirate mollie
thingmaker
thingmaker

Post Post #186 (ISO) » Fri Feb 15, 2013 7:09 am

Post by pirate mollie »

why are smilies not working, I see the one with the broken tag but my poast loses its effect without them
whew!
Human Destroyer
Human Destroyer
Jack of All Trades
Human Destroyer
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #187 (ISO) » Fri Feb 15, 2013 7:12 am

Post by Human Destroyer »

D_O is town

Also why the fuck is this tiger wagon getting traction AFTER I get off it :l
Are you ready for this?
ProHawk
ProHawk
Jack of All Trades
ProHawk
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #188 (ISO) » Fri Feb 15, 2013 7:16 am

Post by ProHawk »

In post 185, pirate mollie wrote:I don't agree either and do I really have to give the talk where we have to deal all sorts of people in this world and that tolerance goes a long way in learning how to avoid human suffering

This is not an issue about tolerance. This is not an issue about whether or not swearing should be allowed. This is an issue of a player who politely requested to calm the language down, and in tiger's subsequent post he specifically told that player to f*** off. This is an absolute of lack of respect, lack of tolerance, and complete indecency on account of tiger.

Its apparent that tiger is here to be a troll. There is absolutely no place for this, if the mod isn't going to do something about it, its the job of the players to stand up and destroy this meta before it spreads like a plague. If you want to allow bullies and trolls take over the game, then don't vote for tiger. People like this take the fun out of the game, and drive players away. He needs to go.
Wisdom
Wisdom
Of the One
Wisdom
Of the One
Of the One

Post Post #189 (ISO) » Fri Feb 15, 2013 7:17 am

Post by Wisdom »

I don't see him as a troll.
ProHawk
ProHawk
Jack of All Trades
ProHawk
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #190 (ISO) » Fri Feb 15, 2013 7:24 am

Post by ProHawk »

What don't you see about him trolling players?

So him wanting to lynch a player before he can post and be serious about it isn't trollish to you?

Him driving a player away isn't trollish to you?

What do you consider a troll?
Kmd4390
Kmd4390
I lost a bet.
Kmd4390
I lost a bet.
I lost a bet.

Post Post #191 (ISO) » Fri Feb 15, 2013 7:25 am

Post by Kmd4390 »

*sigh*

This is going to be one of those games I'm constantly catching up on isn't it? 8 pages already?

Not sure when I'll get to it but I will. Probably won't be over the weekend when I work 9am to 1am.
KMD is the coolest dude who ever lost a bet to me - vonflare
Wisdom
Wisdom
Of the One
Wisdom
Of the One
Of the One

Post Post #192 (ISO) » Fri Feb 15, 2013 7:25 am

Post by Wisdom »

In post 164, tigerzone wrote:for the record, i won't be making any moves towards voluntarily replacing. i still stand by my opinion of zabriel, but it doesn't mean i won't budge if he consistently offers content. i never said that i would discard zabriel's opinions no matter what he said.

And also his vote is not on zabriel anymore.
Wisdom
Wisdom
Of the One
Wisdom
Of the One
Of the One

Post Post #193 (ISO) » Fri Feb 15, 2013 7:26 am

Post by Wisdom »

above was @ProHawk
ProHawk
ProHawk
Jack of All Trades
ProHawk
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #194 (ISO) » Fri Feb 15, 2013 7:28 am

Post by ProHawk »

His behavior is uncalled for.
Mitillos
Mitillos
He
Mafia Scum
Mitillos
He
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: He

Post Post #195 (ISO) » Fri Feb 15, 2013 7:31 am

Post by Mitillos »

Anyone who wants to PL tiger for wanting to PL zab is being a hypocrite.
Also, although his constant impoliteness is annoying, it's very much not a scumtell.
The defensiveness and OMGUS points, brought up by Disturbed are valid, but not enough, in my opinion.
I am opposed to any policy lynches and I don't see enough of a case on tiger to assume that the wagon on him is more than PL.
Having said that, @tiger: For crying out loud, man. There is no need to be so abrasive. Mafia is a cooperation game; being polite helps with that. If you're town, could you try toning it down?

@mollie: You missed the 'h' in 'http' in both your smileys, as well as messing up the tags in one. Also, who is scum, why, and why aren't you voting them?
You don't have ambiguity; you have
options
Wisdom
Wisdom
Of the One
Wisdom
Of the One
Of the One

Post Post #196 (ISO) » Fri Feb 15, 2013 7:31 am

Post by Wisdom »

@ProHawk
Can we just give him a last chance?
pirate mollie
pirate mollie
thingmaker
pirate mollie
thingmaker
thingmaker

Post Post #197 (ISO) » Fri Feb 15, 2013 7:34 am

Post by pirate mollie »

In post 188, ProHawk wrote:
In post 185, pirate mollie wrote:I don't agree either and do I really have to give the talk where we have to deal all sorts of people in this world and that tolerance goes a long way in learning how to avoid human suffering

This is not an issue about tolerance. This is not an issue about whether or not swearing should be allowed. This is an issue of a player who politely requested to calm the language down, and in tiger's subsequent post he specifically told that player to f*** off. This is an absolute of lack of respect, lack of tolerance, and complete indecency on account of tiger.

Its apparent that tiger is here to be a troll. There is absolutely no place for this, if the mod isn't going to do something about it, its the job of the players to stand up and destroy this meta before it spreads like a plague. If you want to allow bullies and trolls take over the game, then don't vote for tiger. People like this take the fun out of the game, and drive players away. He needs to go.

you were fine with shrimp guy accusing me of cheating and adam's bullying to the point I subbed out. in fucking tears. no lie.

ftr I agree with what you have to say about tiger in a way. and ftr I do try to tone it down when asked. but if you want to address the issue of trolling disturbed one is tone trolling but in my mind that makes him look more townish. I think the issue with petro could have been handled without so much flounce.

I have been looking forward to playing with you prohawk cos you interest me. I am not trying to offend you, here.

do you see wisdom's wking of tiger opportunistic? cos I am truthfully unsure. I have played with wisdom before and he is incredibly stubborn as town, I don't have a baseline for his scum game.
whew!
ProHawk
ProHawk
Jack of All Trades
ProHawk
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #198 (ISO) » Fri Feb 15, 2013 7:37 am

Post by ProHawk »

Absolutely not. I will stand up for petroliumjelly based on principle alone.

I will vote for tiger the entire game if he isn't lynched today. If N has replacements lined up, I will replace out of the game so I don't ruin town's chances at winning. I have yet to ask for replacement so as to not be a burden on the administrative tasks of this game.

P-EDIT: I never was fine with shrimp accusing you of cheating, and Adam's bullying was not over the top, at least I didn't see it that way. Wisdom has been defending everyone, so I don't find it uncharacteristic that he takes the devils advocate role often.
pirate mollie
pirate mollie
thingmaker
pirate mollie
thingmaker
thingmaker

Post Post #199 (ISO) » Fri Feb 15, 2013 7:40 am

Post by pirate mollie »

In post 195, Mitillos wrote:Anyone who wants to PL tiger for wanting to PL zab is being a hypocrite.
Also, although his constant impoliteness is annoying, it's very much not a scumtell.
The defensiveness and OMGUS points, brought up by Disturbed are valid, but not enough, in my opinion.
I am opposed to any policy lynches and I don't see enough of a case on tiger to assume that the wagon on him is more than PL.
Having said that, @tiger: For crying out loud, man. There is no need to be so abrasive. Mafia is a cooperation game; being polite helps with that. If you're town, could you try toning it down?

@mollie: You missed the 'h' in 'http' in both your smileys, as well as messing up the tags in one. Also, who is scum, why, and why aren't you voting them?

hd and fuzzy stand out to me the most. I have mislynched fuzzy before so I am hesitant to go that route and hd I need more from to firm up my read.
whew!

Return to “Completed Open Games”