Motive indicators

This forum is for discussion related to the game.
Antrax
Antrax
mith owns mafiascum.net
Antrax
mith owns mafiascum.net
mith owns mafiascum.net

Post Post #14 (isolation #0) » Thu Aug 14, 2003 12:02 pm

Post by Antrax »

It's not "my logic", it's logic. Logic is universal.

Anyway, I don't like it either, which is why I avoid it as a mod, in various ways. Either diversify role names, so you have "the coward", "a coward", "Mr. Coward", or tell the scum what a townie is called (even if there are no townies in the game), etc. I believe it's mod responsibility, since it's much more effective than trying to have a rule forbidding it. Same as many other loophole-ish things, I believe it's the mod's responsibilty to stop them as well as he can (ie, be ready for "everybody claim on day 1" plan, the no lynch plan, etc)
Antrax
"No matter it's right and wrong. It's not your turn to criticise me!" - Shing Kwun, "The Evil Cult"
Antrax
Antrax
mith owns mafiascum.net
Antrax
mith owns mafiascum.net
mith owns mafiascum.net

Post Post #17 (isolation #1) » Fri Aug 15, 2003 12:05 pm

Post by Antrax »

I would lynch them for using crap logic :D
Antrax
"No matter it's right and wrong. It's not your turn to criticise me!" - Shing Kwun, "The Evil Cult"
Antrax
Antrax
mith owns mafiascum.net
Antrax
mith owns mafiascum.net
mith owns mafiascum.net

Post Post #22 (isolation #2) » Sun Aug 24, 2003 7:06 pm

Post by Antrax »

Since mafia is about deception and psychology, I believe we should allow players to hack the board and pose as other players. While some people may say it doesn't correlate to real life, I'll keep in mind mafia is also about crime and shoot them to death, shutting them up.
There is only so much you should incorporate into the game. The players should play against each other, and the mod should not be a part of it.
Antrax

Return to “Mafia Discussion”