ibaesha
ibaesha
Too Townie
ibaesha
Too Townie
Too Townie

Post Post #25 (isolation #1) » Sun Oct 29, 2006 11:07 am

Post by ibaesha »

As much as I enjoy randomly bandwagonning MBL, I'm not sure what the point of running him up to lynch -1 this quickly on no basis is.

I really don't get the last two votes so most of all, considering they had to unvote to vote MBL, which means they aren't random voting and therefore their votes are more serious. I'd like bird to explain why he thinks MBL should be at lynch -1 and what sort of defense he expects from MBL. Or is the point to make him claim? Because if it is, it's rather ridiculous and I'd be surprised if MBL would oblige.

unvote; vote bird

And ... Glork, seriously?
ibaesha
ibaesha
Too Townie
ibaesha
Too Townie
Too Townie

Post Post #50 (isolation #2) » Mon Oct 30, 2006 7:00 am

Post by ibaesha »

Glork wrote: Yes, I advocated your hammer and wanted to see reactions at the same time. I wanted to see what other people thought of your wagon.
Who would be bold enough to continue to vote for you
(I actually think inHim is likely to be pro-town, given his post/vote). Who would get panicky and jump off, going "OMG, I was joking!! I don't want him dead (yet)!"... who would go "Holy crap, this wagon is scummy as hell"? Who would counterwagon somebody (StD, for example, was almost guilty of this, but his vote-chance seems.
And who would continue to try to push the lynch and agree with hammering MBL right now?

unvote; vote klebian

I still want bird to answer the questions I asked in my last post.
ibaesha
ibaesha
Too Townie
ibaesha
Too Townie
Too Townie

Post Post #68 (isolation #3) » Tue Oct 31, 2006 6:31 am

Post by ibaesha »

He probably is a skimmah.
ibaesha
ibaesha
Too Townie
ibaesha
Too Townie
Too Townie

Post Post #72 (isolation #4) » Tue Oct 31, 2006 8:03 am

Post by ibaesha »

Phoebus wrote:Thank you for that uncertain judgement, Ibaesha.
You're welcome? You left it up to the imagination and since you quoted his first post without acknowledging the post right before yours, you looked like a skimmah to me.
ibaesha
ibaesha
Too Townie
ibaesha
Too Townie
Too Townie

Post Post #87 (isolation #5) » Tue Oct 31, 2006 8:27 pm

Post by ibaesha »

Glork wrote:
FoS: Twomz

That post does not contain a vote for Nightson. This is a serious issue. Are you and Nightson scumbuddies?
That post does not contain a vote for Nightson. What are you trying to pull? If you want to lynch someone, maybe you should vote them yourself, too. Just sayin'. Last time I had to say this to you, you were scum. Hmm...

unvote; vote Glork
ibaesha
ibaesha
Too Townie
ibaesha
Too Townie
Too Townie

Post Post #94 (isolation #6) » Wed Nov 01, 2006 6:30 am

Post by ibaesha »

Hi Glorkscum.
ibaesha
ibaesha
Too Townie
ibaesha
Too Townie
Too Townie

Post Post #101 (isolation #7) » Wed Nov 01, 2006 7:40 am

Post by ibaesha »

I totally cut you a break for the initial off the wall behavior because I know that. The whole Nightson/Bogre voting error thing is not something I'm going to ignore though. Also, your off the wall behavior at the start of games is likely not indicative of your alignment, so attempting to use it as some sort of proof that you're pro-town fails.
ibaesha
ibaesha
Too Townie
ibaesha
Too Townie
Too Townie

Post Post #108 (isolation #8) » Wed Nov 01, 2006 9:00 am

Post by ibaesha »

[nicely]Mr. S, my vote is on Glork. [/nicely]
ibaesha
ibaesha
Too Townie
ibaesha
Too Townie
Too Townie

Post Post #121 (isolation #9) » Wed Nov 01, 2006 4:02 pm

Post by ibaesha »

Well, something is up with Nightson and Glork.
Glork wrote:
Nightson wrote:
unvote, vote: Phoebus
:badposting:

DEAR EVERYBODY PLZ KILL THIS GUY KTHXBAI
Glork wrote:I was thinking that I had voted Nightson before, and not Bogre.
Glork wrote:I misremembered who I had been voting for. Nothing more, nothing less.
Alright, so you thought you were voting Nightson and saw some reason (apparently his vote of Phoebus) and decided you wanted Nightson dead. Once you realized that you weren't voting Nightson, why didn't you change your vote then? Did he suddenly not need to be deaded for the post you quoted because he wasn't who you were voting in the first place? And what do you think of the two posts where he 'jokingly' calls you scum? I really don't get how you can go from wanting Nightson dead to defending him (the post where you say MBL fails), either.

Nightson, jokes don't necessarily equate to scum, but the if that's all you're doing, then you're not adding anything of content either.
ibaesha
ibaesha
Too Townie
ibaesha
Too Townie
Too Townie

Post Post #125 (isolation #10) » Wed Nov 01, 2006 4:38 pm

Post by ibaesha »

Well it's difficult to comment on a vote that has no reasoning attached. Without comment, it appears to be you OMGUSing for Glork after he called for your head and you 'jokingly' calling him scum. I don't know if you're attempting to attach yourself to him or what, but something isn't right when I look at the interactions between the two of you. Then there's the Phoebus part of the whole thing. You vote Phoebus without giving a reason, Glork calls for your head, you call them scum together. I question wtf Glork is doing, you defend Glork by voting STD, then call Glork scum again. All you're doing is posting fluff, which is what Phoebus voted Sarcastro for in the first place, and I assume that Phoebus' vote on Sarcastro was why you voted for Phoebus (since you didn't give a reason then either).

FoS: Nightson
You're actions are starting to confuse me and I'm not buying the whole non-serious content is productive line. It's fine to a certain extent, but I think you're pushing it too far.
ibaesha
ibaesha
Too Townie
ibaesha
Too Townie
Too Townie

Post Post #161 (isolation #11) » Mon Nov 13, 2006 5:07 am

Post by ibaesha »

I'm happy with my Glork-vote for now. I don't really have time to look at the game more deeply right now as I'm out of town on a family emergency.

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”