Harry Potter and the Philosopher's Legacy (Game Over)

Yates
Yates
Jack of All Trades
Yates
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3875 (ISO) » Wed Dec 26, 2012 5:48 pm

Post by Yates »

Crap. 3873 should look like this:

The answer to this question;
In post 3833, jasonT1981 wrote:So how did PereV die also at the end of the Day?

Is obvious...
In post 235, pappums rat wrote:AurorusVox was
Psycho Mantis, Mafia Roleblocker
who was blown apart
Day 1.

In post 3820, pappums rat wrote:PeregrineV was
Harry Potter, Vanilla Townie
who was blown apart
Day 5.

Pere kill was clearly a delayed Tammy kill.

So this...
In post 3837, Kise wrote:Yates didn't hammer zab D4. D5 he was the first on it. Pidgey didn't hammer zab yesterday.

Is bullshit.

Even if you are going to run with this garbage theory that scum ALSO have a bomber? I don't know why you are all acting like I was the only one not voting for Zab or why I am the one and only person responsible for his lynch going through despite the fact that - as far as I can tell - I *AM* the only one that wasn't on site during that time period.

To that end, here's a list of THE REST of the players not voting Zab end of Day 5:
Mastin2
mykonian
Kublai Khan
Nero Cain

zabriel [Town]
PereV [Town]
Spoiler:
In post 3472, pappums rat wrote:
Votecount 4.15 (Final VC of Day 4)

zabriel - 7 (MagnaofIllusion, jasonT1981, Cheery Dog, Kise, Acosmist, pidgey, AngryPidgeon)
Yates - 3 (mastin2, zabriel, mykonian)
AngryPidgeon - 3 (Kublai Khan, Nero Cain, PeregrineV)
jasonT1981 - 1 (Yates)

Not voting -

With 14 alive it took 8 to lynch.

A no lynch has occured.

Night 4 begins now. Please have all night actions to me by 3 AM EST on December 17, 2012 or they will not count.

I am invoking Rule 14 and will be shortening Day lengths from 2 weeks to 10 days beginning tomorrow (Day 5).

There were SEVEN of us not voting Zab and Two have flipped Town. So this bullshit that AP has been pushing since yesterday needs to stop.

In post 3858, Kublai Khan wrote:Is it too early to request a prod on Yates

Are you being serious right now? Because I didn't post on Christmas Eve or Christmas Day? This was also bullshit.

In post 3824, AngryPidgeon wrote:Im guessing Yates slipped about this ending up in evens yesterday.

Post 3792 is your answer and you quoted it in 3828. If you think that's a "scum slip" you are high or lying. More bullshit.

In post 3839, Kublai Khan wrote:I'd buy Yates-scum. He was rolefishing early in the game.

Again, I hope you aren't being serious right now. My "role fish" consisted of me asking Jason why he would mention that he had seen games "were[sic] bad guys in shows were town in games."

^^ THAT is not a role fish.
In post 3856, Kublai Khan wrote:Yates should claim.

^^ THAT is a role fish.
In post 3861, AngryPidgeon wrote:Yates should claim.

^^ THAT is also a role fish.

There are 10 alive and we are assuming 4 scum, right? So why are we mass claiming right now?
Coming soon: 50 Shades of Null
Please pm me to pre-in
AngryPidgeon
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
Glenn Peck

Post Post #3876 (ISO) » Wed Dec 26, 2012 6:02 pm

Post by AngryPidgeon »

Hm, if Yates didn't want to be the last spot on the Zab wagon then I don't know why he waffled and didn't get on at all when he had the chance.

Do you mean 4 scum including AV or not including?

I'm not lying, so I must be high.

I'd buy PV as a delayed Tammy kill possibly. The kill flavor matches that. Didn't Zab say something about getting a PM saying he was heavier? When he got the PM would be relevant.

Mykonian messaged me last night again.

Fuck, I might be leaning Kublai Khan today. His question about Jason losing his vote just rubbed me wrong. Jason already siad that losing his vote is a downside. That and the "Lets vote AP! Oops this might be MyLo!" was less than genuine.
Kublai Khan
Kublai Khan
Khan Man
Kublai Khan
Khan Man
Khan Man

Post Post #3877 (ISO) » Wed Dec 26, 2012 9:14 pm

Post by Kublai Khan »

In post 3864, pidgey wrote:My thoughts on pere? It sucks. I kinda went back to glanced at the day a bit and it makes me sure AP is town.

One solid reason why you think AngryPidgeon is town.

In post 3875, Yates wrote:Pere kill was clearly a delayed Tammy kill.

Clearly? CLEARLY?

Tammy was alive for two days.
Tammy claimed two daykills.
Tammy did not flip "delayed" anything.

So you're saying that "clearly" Tammy had an additional undisclosed unmentioned unstoppable killing ability on top of her other killing ability.

In post 3876, AngryPidgeon wrote:Fuck, I might be leaning Kublai Khan today. His question about Jason losing his vote just rubbed me wrong. Jason already siad that losing his vote is a downside. That and the "Lets vote AP! Oops this might be MyLo!" was less than genuine.

You know what "rubs me wrong"? You've been saying I'm scum for days. You voted me right off the bat today. You were asked by pidgey why you think I'm scum. YET NOW you suddenly say "Fuck, I might be leaning Kublai Khan today".

@mastin2 & pidgey - Whatever towntells you think he dropped are wrong.

@mykonian - Why the fuck did you target the same person twice for a message? Is it easier to message scum buddies to keep up the facade?
Occasionally intellectually honest

Black Lives Matter
Get vaccinated
mastin2
mastin2
The Second Coming
mastin2
The Second Coming
The Second Coming

Post Post #3878 (ISO) » Wed Dec 26, 2012 9:30 pm

Post by mastin2 »

Screw it.

VOTE: Yates.

Khan and Yates's posts on this page reek of desperation and misdirection.

Add in Yates not claiming despite me laying out exactly why we should be massclaiming now, and, well, it can't get more obvious than that. I don't know who the other scum are, but these two definitely are scum, and I'd rather not try to hit their scumbuddies and end up letting these two slide by.
My academy.
"...You have a blog?!?" (Yes, I do. Click.)
Agnigi
, 13p Mini Theme sequel to Gistou, is in design and could use reviewers!
Kublai Khan
Kublai Khan
Khan Man
Kublai Khan
Khan Man
Khan Man

Post Post #3879 (ISO) » Wed Dec 26, 2012 9:47 pm

Post by Kublai Khan »

Ugh.

Black Lives Matter
Get vaccinated
Acosmist
Acosmist
Mafia Scum
Acosmist
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3880 (ISO) » Wed Dec 26, 2012 10:22 pm

Post by Acosmist »

pidgey can I have your reads?
Mit der Dummheit kämpfen Götter selbst vergebens.
mykonian
mykonian
Frisian Shoulder-Demon
mykonian
Frisian Shoulder-Demon
Frisian Shoulder-Demon

Post Post #3881 (ISO) » Wed Dec 26, 2012 11:48 pm

Post by mykonian »

FUCK YOU MASTIN I TRUSTED YOU.

How the bloody hell could anyone think that at this point it would be a good idea to lynch Jason "to have him confirmed"? Jason didn't even do a thing when he was urged to. How would having one less vote, but a confirmed jason help us any? And yes, he could pull a huge gambit here... but who'd think that jason would pull this as scum can stand up now and make their case. I won't be voting for him.

vote mastin

Someone asked me why I wasn't voting for pidgey anymore. Because it served no purpose other then angering him. Nobody ever followed. That means at least couple townies apparently think someone who has no concrete reads right now (like, his only read, on me, he's weakened recently "because it might be the rage talking" or something like that) is a townlike character. I'd lynch him with all pleasure but you guys rather lose to pidgey scum, it seems. I wasted my days on him, now someone else can do the work if they want him lynched.
Surrender, imagine and of course wear something nice.
mykonian
mykonian
Frisian Shoulder-Demon
mykonian
Frisian Shoulder-Demon
Frisian Shoulder-Demon

Post Post #3882 (ISO) » Wed Dec 26, 2012 11:53 pm

Post by mykonian »

In post 3877, Kublai Khan wrote:@mykonian - Why the fuck did you target the same person twice for a message? Is it easier to message scum buddies to keep up the facade?

Because townreads don't shift that quickly.

And this night I almost ran out the deadline (well, I did). I woke up, seeing the deadline would pass in 5 minutes (timezone's, yay!) so I rushed out my reread, and begged pappums rat to please send it, explaining my situation after he had return pm'ed me that I had been too late.

But, uhm, sure, if you want to say I'm scumbuddies with mastin, tammy or AP... uhm, go ahead? Lets make that an official question: are you seriously considering any of those? Please tell us all about it.
Surrender, imagine and of course wear something nice.
pidgey
pidgey
Mafia Scum
pidgey
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3883 (ISO) » Thu Dec 27, 2012 3:20 am

Post by pidgey »

*Posts a list of reads*

*People ask for reads and tell me I have no concrete reads*
-----------------
Sup
Yates
Yates
Jack of All Trades
Yates
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3884 (ISO) » Thu Dec 27, 2012 3:22 am

Post by Yates »

In post 3876, AngryPidgeon wrote:Didn't Zab say something about getting a PM saying he was heavier? When he got the PM would be relevant.

This is a good point and something I didn't remember. It looks like Zab was packed N1...
In post 3660, zabriel wrote:Since it doesn't seem to matter much now, I got a weird PM from the mod a few minutes before Day 2 started saying that "something" happened during the night that made me feel heavier. It was cryptic as shit and I have no idea what it means. I don't know if it's important or not, but since everybody is pretty sure I'm going out today, figured I might as well share it.
Please pm me to pre-in
pidgey
pidgey
Mafia Scum
pidgey
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3885 (ISO) » Thu Dec 27, 2012 3:25 am

Post by pidgey »

Yates- The problem with all your theory is that the flavor clearly implies that PV was killed for being the hammer to the lynch towards Zabriel. It looks pretty clear to me after i reread the flavor yesterday's afternoon at least.

KK- AP seemed to be pretty lynchthirsty at a moment during yesterday's gameday towards zabriel. I dunno, if zab was really bombed I think AP was probably not aware of it from his attitude.

Pedit- Oh, I missed the point in that AP post. I think its worth the time to check d2 for any clues from people wanting to lynch him D2 for bad reasons.
-----------------
Sup
Yates
Yates
Jack of All Trades
Yates
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3886 (ISO) » Thu Dec 27, 2012 3:27 am

Post by Yates »

In post 3878, mastin2 wrote:Add in Yates not claiming despite me laying out exactly why we should be massclaiming now

Just because you asked for claims in 3854, doesn't mean I have to agree with you.

A better case would have been simple math [which I didn't do last night].

If we have 4 scum left [based on the theory we started with 5 scum plus a 3rd party] then the numbers are 6:4 Town. A mislynch would put us at 5:4 and a NK puts us at 4:4.

With that in mind, I will claim later today. I just want to allow for conversation first. There is a reason for this.
Please pm me to pre-in
pidgey
pidgey
Mafia Scum
pidgey
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3887 (ISO) » Thu Dec 27, 2012 3:28 am

Post by pidgey »

And people telling Jason we are testing his claim should, like, fucking stop using this as an excuse to vote jason if you are leaning there. What the fuck is there to test if Jason is going to lose his VOTE and he wont be used for VOTE COUNT PURPOSES. In the case Jason was town, its essentialy MYLO and you want to test this bullshit but you didnt want to test Acosmist of all the people?
-----------------
Sup
pidgey
pidgey
Mafia Scum
pidgey
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3888 (ISO) » Thu Dec 27, 2012 3:43 am

Post by pidgey »

I hate pappums for not having quick links (love you pappums)

DAY 1 MISSLYNCH

Melmond - 11 (Tammy, zabriel, Kublai Khan, Nero Cain, BloodCovenant, Benmage, Yates, AngryPigeon, snifit, rapidcanyon, mykonian)
AngryPidgeon - 2 (Kise, Zoroaster)
Cybertronix - 2 (ThAdmiral, Melmond)
rapidcanyon - 1 (PeregrineV)
zabriel - 1 (Cybertronix)
Benmage - 1 (Acosmist)
Kise - 1 (jasonT1981)
Not voting - Amrun

DAY 2 SK LYNCH

Tammy - 10 (snifit, Kise, Benmage, pidgey, WrathChild, MagnaofIllusion, Acosmist, AngryPidgeon, mykonian, Elscouta)
MagnaofIllusion - 2 (mastin2, Kublai Khan)
WrathChild - 2 (Tammy, PeregrineV)
pidgey - 2 (zabriel, jasonT1981)
Acosmist - 1 (Yates)
Not voting - Nero Cain

DAY 3 MISSLYNCH

Elscouta - 9 (Cheery Dog, Acosmist, AngryPidgeon, MagnaofIllusion, Kise, Thor665, Kublai Khan, Yates, jasonT1981)
MagnaofIllusion - 2 (mastin2, Nero Cain)
AngryPidgeon - 1 (Elscouta)
Thor665 - 1 (PeregrineV)
mykonian - 1 (pidgey)
pidgey - 1 (mykonian)
Not voting - zabriel

Failed misslynch Day 4

zabriel - 7 (MagnaofIllusion, jasonT1981, Cheery Dog, Kise, Acosmist, pidgey, AngryPidgeon)
Yates - 3 (mastin2, zabriel, mykonian)
AngryPidgeon - 3 (Kublai Khan, Nero Cain, PeregrineV)
jasonT1981 - 1 (Yates)
Not voting -

DAY 5 MISSLYNCH

zabriel - 7 (Yates, MagnaofIllusion, mykonian, Kublai Khan, Acosmist, Kise, PeregrineV)
jasonT1981 - 1 (AngryPidgeon)
Yates - 1 (mastin2)
MagnaofIllusion - 1 (Nero Cain)
Kise - 1 (zabriel)
Not voting - pidgey, jasonT1981

For information purposes when i have time after fkn work
-----------------
Sup
pidgey
pidgey
Mafia Scum
pidgey
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3889 (ISO) » Thu Dec 27, 2012 3:45 am

Post by pidgey »

AP- Why is KK scum to you? Pls

Mastin- You mentioned i am town because i sometimes have unique arguments and like, i bring good points or something. What do you refer too?
-----------------
Sup
jasonT1981
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3890 (ISO) » Thu Dec 27, 2012 6:38 am

Post by jasonT1981 »

In post 3876, AngryPidgeon wrote:

I'd buy PV as a delayed Tammy kill possibly. The kill flavor matches that. Didn't Zab say something about getting a PM saying he was heavier? When he got the PM would be relevant.

Yea, went back and looked, he did

In post 3660, zabriel wrote:

Since it doesn't seem to matter much now, I got a weird PM from the mod a few minutes before Day 2 started saying that "something" happened during the night that made me feel heavier. It was cryptic as shit and I have no idea what it means. I don't know if it's important or not, but since everybody is pretty sure I'm going out today, figured I might as well share it.

So it happened night 1.
Yates
Yates
Jack of All Trades
Yates
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3891 (ISO) » Thu Dec 27, 2012 7:30 am

Post by Yates »

Yup. That's what I said in post 3884.
Please pm me to pre-in
pappums rat
pappums rat
Mafia Scum
pappums rat
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3892 (ISO) » Thu Dec 27, 2012 10:19 am

Post by pappums rat »

Votecount 6.2

"Dry up Dursley, you great prune!" -Rubeus Hagrid, Harry Potter and the Philosopher's/Sorcerer's Stone

Yates - 2 (Kise, mastin2)
jasonT1981 - 1 (jasonT1981)
mastin2 - 1 (mykonian)

Not voting - pidgey, Acosmist, Yates, Kublai Khan, Nero Cain, AngryPidgeon

Nero Cain and Kise are V/LA.

With 10 alive it takes 6 to lynch.

The deadline for Day 6 is 2 PM EST on January 2, 2013.
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3893 (ISO) » Thu Dec 27, 2012 10:40 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 3630, Nero Cain wrote:
In post 3629, pidgey wrote:i cant make in my head a team that makes sense as scum.

You shouldn't be looking for a team at all. We should be looking for the scummiest person and then look for connections and jazz.

This is still a terrible stance and I’m very disappointed that PIDGEY DIDN’T RESPOND TO IT. I vaguely remember Mastin using this same stance one game. I’ll have to look it up but if Mastin was scum then Pid might be to and it is a connection between Mastin/Pid.

In post 3664, AngryPidgeon wrote:And if Mykonian flips town, Nero Cain can go too.

????????

and yet I wasn't in your list of 4 scum and didn't you have the stance that one of us was scum but not both?

In post 3700, AngryPidgeon wrote:And nero is not confirmed 3 shot and never will be.

I'm a confirmed neighborizer and unless claim that I've nieghborized them wouldn't the logical conclusion be that I'm ou of shots?

In post 3865, pidgey wrote:Crazy idea but what are the odds of Mastin/Nero being scum and nero never been a neighborizer, they are just using the mafia QT?

So how does Tammy fit into this theory?

In post 3881, mykonian wrote:How the bloody hell could anyone think that at this point it would be a good idea to lynch Jason "to have him confirmed"?

So why are you voting Mastin over AP?

I’m for a KK, Yates, Pidgey claim.
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

edited c.s. lewis quote b/c limit
jasonT1981
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3894 (ISO) » Thu Dec 27, 2012 10:54 am

Post by jasonT1981 »

In post 3867, jasonT1981 wrote:
In post 3864, pidgey wrote:

Do you count for vote count purposes while we are at it if you are lynched and you are actually town? even without a vote?

Not sure, will PM mod when I get back online.

Alright... I am essentially dead.. I don't show up or count as a person on vote counts... if there are 8 still in game (including me)..then it will be with 7 alive etc. I can come back, give my thoughts etc If I am lynched. I am still able to post etc in a normal way. Only way to take me out of the game 100% is for scum to kill me in a night.
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3895 (ISO) » Thu Dec 27, 2012 10:58 am

Post by Nero Cain »

Does anyone have a list of all the claims?
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3896 (ISO) » Thu Dec 27, 2012 1:53 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

And of course no one is on while I am…..

In post 3893, Nero Cain wrote:
In post 3664, AngryPidgeon wrote:And if Mykonian flips town, Nero Cain can go too.

????????

and yet I wasn't in your list of 4 scum and didn't you have the stance that one of us was scum but not both?
So why are you voting Mastin over AP?

my bad. I read this wrong the first time. Only dumb town and scum play outguess the mod like this.

Mykonian-I think its plenty possible that both of us could be town so I dislike this “outguess the mod” play I’m seeing from so many players. Pidgey, Yates, Kise and AP are doing this. His links with Mastin are concerning and I dislike how much heat that I was getting for not targeting Aco but he didn’t seem to get as much. Whichever players were giving me beef over not targeting Aco but didn’t give Myk any are very likely scum.

mastin2-Mastins stance repeatedly said he had a town read on Myko but wanted him lynched if he didn’t target I do not like that stance.

pidgey-his scumplaining? That he couldn’t find the scumteam is concerning.

Yates-His early gameplay was suspect and for a period of time I had even forgot he was in the game.

AngryPidgeon-His stance that Aco was town but he wanted to test it is lulz. I think his overall play has been pretty poor.

jasonT1981-meh. My read is more null leaning town. Did he loose his vote for today? If so he needs to vote and not unvote until after a vote count. Might be dumb but it’ll make me feel better.

Kublai Khan-I’m going back to me town stance on KK and this is why. I don’t consider KK that great of player (no offense, dude) I think his stance that my role was a scum role since the dead scum couldn’t roleblock me is incredibly nearsighted but I think I can see it from a town perspective.

Acosmist-Ben had a town read on this slot s I’m tempted to have a town read as well. I have a theory but I’ll go into that more on Monday.

Yates
Yates
Jack of All Trades
Yates
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3897 (ISO) » Thu Dec 27, 2012 3:07 pm

Post by Yates »

Okay, since it appears my claim is holding things up...

I am Alastor "Mad Eye" Moody, a pure-blood wizard and the most powerful Auror of all time. As such, I am a highly trained specialist able to identify anyone performing crimes related to Dark Arts [can tell if the person I'm watching uses Dark Arts]. Half the cells of Azkaban are filled thanks to me. I also have a magic eye that lets me see through anything including invisible cloaks [can't be blocked].

I can tell you at this time that Nero does NOT dabble in the Dark Arts.
Please pm me to pre-in
Kublai Khan
Kublai Khan
Khan Man
Kublai Khan
Khan Man
Khan Man

Post Post #3898 (ISO) » Thu Dec 27, 2012 3:17 pm

Post by Kublai Khan »

I am Big Boss, Vanilla Townie.

Black Lives Matter
Get vaccinated
jasonT1981
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3899 (ISO) » Thu Dec 27, 2012 3:19 pm

Post by jasonT1981 »

In post 3896, Nero Cain wrote:

jasonT1981-meh. My read is more null leaning town. Did he loose his vote for today? If so he needs to vote and not unvote until after a vote count. Might be dumb but it’ll make me feel better..

I actually have a vote still, and am currently voting... look a few posts above you to the mods vote count

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”