Goon
Goon

Post Post #5 (isolation #0) » Thu Sep 21, 2006 7:48 pm

Post by neongrey »

I'll go with a
vote: Nightfall
[b]ne*on*grey[/b] [i]n.[/i]
1. an impossible colour
2. frequently misspelled online alias; only capitalized at the beginning of a sentence with no internal capitalizations and has absolutely no As anywhere in it.
3. definitely a female
neongrey
neongrey
Goon
neongrey
Goon
Goon

Post Post #26 (isolation #1) » Sat Sep 23, 2006 3:43 pm

Post by neongrey »

I'm also Canadian. :(
1. an impossible colour
2. frequently misspelled online alias; only capitalized at the beginning of a sentence with no internal capitalizations and has absolutely no As anywhere in it.
3. definitely a female
neongrey
neongrey
Goon
neongrey
Goon
Goon

Post Post #37 (isolation #2) » Mon Sep 25, 2006 12:04 pm

Post by neongrey »

I dunno, it's next to impossible to avoid WIFOMing. Just really depends on how far it gets taken.
1. an impossible colour
3. definitely a female
neongrey
neongrey
Goon
neongrey
Goon
Goon

Post Post #57 (isolation #3) » Fri Sep 29, 2006 11:06 am

Post by neongrey »

I dunno, it's just a feeling, and god knows that could be wrong, but nightfall isn't tripping any scum-vibes for me.
1. an impossible colour
3. definitely a female
neongrey
neongrey
Goon
neongrey
Goon
Goon

Post Post #62 (isolation #4) » Sun Oct 01, 2006 6:58 am

Post by neongrey »

I don't think so.
1. an impossible colour
3. definitely a female
neongrey
neongrey
Goon
neongrey
Goon
Goon

Post Post #66 (isolation #5) » Mon Oct 02, 2006 11:39 am

Post by neongrey »

Am I voting him? Oh, I am.

I don't have a reason for it, that was random way back when.
unvote
1. an impossible colour
3. definitely a female
neongrey
neongrey
Goon
neongrey
Goon
Goon

Post Post #75 (isolation #6) » Wed Oct 04, 2006 4:15 am

Post by neongrey »

My, that's defensive of you, Jerry. It's pretty clear in his post why he made the vote he did.
1. an impossible colour
3. definitely a female
neongrey
neongrey
Goon
neongrey
Goon
Goon

Post Post #81 (isolation #7) » Thu Oct 05, 2006 10:00 am

Post by neongrey »

You get one vote on you, and you go to this extent? Threatening, demanding, even, to claim, saying every reason to vote you is crap (and no, trying to mislead people as to the reasons for another person's vote is not crap).

You could claim doctor at this point, and I doubt I'd buy it.
1. an impossible colour
3. definitely a female
neongrey
neongrey
Goon
neongrey
Goon
Goon

Post Post #86 (isolation #8) » Thu Oct 05, 2006 6:00 pm

Post by neongrey »

Claiming also doesn't address any of the reasons why people are suspicious of you. Nor does going 'oh, their reasons are crap'. If they are, explain why, hm?
1. an impossible colour
3. definitely a female
neongrey
neongrey
Goon
neongrey
Goon
Goon

Post Post #90 (isolation #9) » Fri Oct 06, 2006 2:26 am

Post by neongrey »

Saying it's your playstyle when you're acting highly suspiciously only works for certain people, and you don't seem to understand why it works for them.

You're not exactly contributing anything to the town besides standing around looking shifty. And no, a snap claim is not a contribution.

If you want to dissuade the suspicion on you, you're going to need something more substantial than "I can claim! It would be a horrible mistake to lynch me! When there's only one vote on me and enough people are inactive that there's very little way a lynch is even possible!"
1. an impossible colour
3. definitely a female
neongrey
neongrey
Goon
neongrey
Goon
Goon

Post Post #99 (isolation #10) » Sat Oct 07, 2006 5:18 am

Post by neongrey »

Problem is, Jerry, you haven't exactly been finding scum, yourself... you've got a glorified OMGUS vote in play, and keep insisting you're happy with it for no reason other than that he finds your suspicious actions suspicious.

Claiming to be town is one thing. ANyone can do it. However, the burden of proof lies on you, and you haven't even tried. You've insisted you won't, even.
1. an impossible colour
3. definitely a female
neongrey
neongrey
Goon
neongrey
Goon
Goon

Post Post #116 (isolation #11) » Tue Oct 10, 2006 10:25 am

Post by neongrey »

Probably how threatening to claim the minute someone votes you is hideously scummy.
1. an impossible colour
3. definitely a female
neongrey
neongrey
Goon
neongrey
Goon
Goon

Post Post #129 (isolation #12) » Wed Oct 11, 2006 7:42 am

Post by neongrey »

I'm not voting at the moment.

As to Jerry... if it's metagaming to be suspicious of people who act like scum, then sign me up and call me a metagamer.
1. an impossible colour
3. definitely a female
neongrey
neongrey
Goon
neongrey
Goon
Goon

Post Post #141 (isolation #13) » Thu Oct 12, 2006 11:17 am

Post by neongrey »

Sailor Jerry wrote:Do you all seriously
really
think I'm scum?
Yes. Yes I do.

The thing you fail to realize about the people who manage to succeed with such hideously scummy playstyles is that no matter what, they always contribute to the town. Which you haven't done. All you've done is wildly point fingers and refuse to explain your votes. Your claim is highly suspicious, and you've not really done anything to encourage our belief in you.

The only thing holding my vote at the moment is that I have no desire to bring this to lynch -1. I'm sick of trying to give you chances to explain yourself better; all you're doing with this rope is relentlessly trying to hang yourself.
1. an impossible colour
3. definitely a female
neongrey
neongrey
Goon
neongrey
Goon
Goon

Post Post #157 (isolation #14) » Mon Nov 06, 2006 4:50 am

Post by neongrey »

He still deserved it. It sucks for us that he was telling the truth, but he deserved it, with the way he was saying it.
1. an impossible colour
3. definitely a female
neongrey
neongrey
Goon
neongrey
Goon
Goon

Post Post #163 (isolation #15) » Sun Nov 12, 2006 9:57 pm

Post by neongrey »

Back for sure now, huh?
1. an impossible colour
3. definitely a female
neongrey
neongrey
Goon
neongrey
Goon
Goon

Post Post #174 (isolation #16) » Mon Nov 13, 2006 5:39 pm

Post by neongrey »

Hm, I'd still like a little more than the 'I have reason to believe'.
1. an impossible colour
3. definitely a female
neongrey
neongrey
Goon
neongrey
Goon
Goon

Post Post #196 (isolation #17) » Wed Nov 15, 2006 7:36 pm

Post by neongrey »

Hm. Interesting. I suppose it makes sense, though I'm not sure if I like it. Will wait for word from Maz before coming to any majour conclusions about Nightfall.

Am not big into the seemingly deliberate scum-like acting from Brizzy, though I think I need a more thorough reread of him for that.
1. an impossible colour
3. definitely a female
neongrey
neongrey
Goon
neongrey
Goon
Goon

Post Post #209 (isolation #18) » Fri Nov 17, 2006 12:34 pm

Post by neongrey »

I'm really not sure about Nightfall self-targeting being a good idea. Thus far, his only documented ability is that of a nightkill. If he actually does it, he's town (wifom or not, I don't see scum killing themselves at the town's request)... but there's probably a very good chance he's dead in the process.

It is possibly only a chance, but for some strange reason, I don't like the idea of town night-suiciding.
1. an impossible colour
3. definitely a female
neongrey
neongrey
Goon
neongrey
Goon
Goon

Post Post #216 (isolation #19) » Sat Nov 18, 2006 3:38 pm

Post by neongrey »

Telling him to self-target is a bad idea whether he's town or not.

Under option a) where he's scum, this means he doesn't do it, and can falsify a new random power or something.

If he's town and it's a kill, that means, guess what, we killed a townie just as surely as if we had lynched him.

Only in the chance where he's town and it's beneficial does him self-targeting take on any good properties, and we still aren't sure how likely the chance of it having non-killy results is.
1. an impossible colour
3. definitely a female
neongrey
neongrey
Goon
neongrey
Goon
Goon

Post Post #223 (isolation #20) » Sat Dec 02, 2006 8:45 am

Post by neongrey »

We still playing this? :P
1. an impossible colour
3. definitely a female
neongrey
neongrey
Goon
neongrey
Goon
Goon

Post Post #228 (isolation #21) » Sun Dec 03, 2006 3:16 pm

Post by neongrey »

Yeah, I need to start a good reread, too.
1. an impossible colour
3. definitely a female
neongrey
neongrey
Goon
neongrey
Goon
Goon

Post Post #253 (isolation #22) » Mon Dec 11, 2006 12:32 pm

Post by neongrey »

I'm alive, covered in exams. Reading, not a huge lot of time for big posting, until around the end of the week.
1. an impossible colour
3. definitely a female
neongrey
neongrey
Goon
neongrey
Goon
Goon

Post Post #255 (isolation #23) » Tue Dec 12, 2006 9:57 am

Post by neongrey »

We could do that. I'm not crazy about the idea, but it's not like we're doing anything else.
1. an impossible colour
3. definitely a female
neongrey
neongrey
Goon
neongrey
Goon
Goon

Post Post #275 (isolation #24) » Wed Dec 13, 2006 2:00 pm

Post by neongrey »

I'm cool with that.

Vote: kill, mod, kill!
1. an impossible colour
3. definitely a female
neongrey
neongrey
Goon
neongrey
Goon
Goon

Post Post #302 (isolation #25) » Fri Dec 15, 2006 8:21 am

Post by neongrey »

Honestly, while I'm open to being wrong, I really don't think Nightfall is scum, so I've got to abstain from that.

That aside I am really not sure what you're saying there, Maz. My instinct is 'bs', but reading it over again, I'm not sure at all what you're meaning by that. Is it to do with that bit about looking over people in previous games?
1. an impossible colour
3. definitely a female
neongrey
neongrey
Goon
neongrey
Goon
Goon

Post Post #340 (isolation #26) » Sat Dec 16, 2006 5:35 pm

Post by neongrey »

Nightfall wrote:
Primate wrote: Maz said he was 100% sure, and it don't get surer than that.
Point taken, but I felt I should ask one last time since I am not greatly familiar with Maz's playstyle. I've played in games where there have been players that have posted "Lynch ***, he's scum" and people took it as if it were cop results when really it was ment as a joke by the protown player.
I dunno, I think he's definitely not joking; that is, he intends us to believe what he's saying. I'm not too sure otherwise; I don't like either him or Zind, really, so... yeah.
1. an impossible colour
3. definitely a female
neongrey
neongrey
Goon
neongrey
Goon
Goon

Post Post #359 (isolation #27) » Sun Dec 31, 2006 10:27 am

Post by neongrey »

I am.
1. an impossible colour
3. definitely a female
neongrey
neongrey
Goon
neongrey
Goon
Goon

Post Post #361 (isolation #28) » Mon Jan 01, 2007 10:30 am

Post by neongrey »

I'm honestly not sure, though practically that mean I'm probably fine with it. I'm a little curious about what that that serious issue was, though.
1. an impossible colour
3. definitely a female
neongrey
neongrey
Goon
neongrey
Goon
Goon

Post Post #379 (isolation #29) » Mon Jan 08, 2007 3:29 am

Post by neongrey »

How is that a number? :P
1. an impossible colour
3. definitely a female
neongrey
neongrey
Goon
neongrey
Goon
Goon

Post Post #382 (isolation #30) » Mon Jan 08, 2007 1:00 pm

Post by neongrey »

1. an impossible colour
3. definitely a female
neongrey
neongrey
Goon
neongrey
Goon
Goon

Post Post #393 (isolation #31) » Thu Jan 11, 2007 3:17 am

Post by neongrey »

Kind of weird... but I guess it's a pretty standard role.
1. an impossible colour
3. definitely a female
neongrey
neongrey
Goon
neongrey
Goon
Goon

Post Post #395 (isolation #32) » Thu Jan 11, 2007 3:23 am

Post by neongrey »

I did.
1. an impossible colour
3. definitely a female
neongrey
neongrey
Goon
neongrey
Goon
Goon

Post Post #396 (isolation #33) » Thu Jan 11, 2007 3:24 am

Post by neongrey »

I did already.

er, that is, I've got nothing else. I'm a very odd number.
1. an impossible colour
3. definitely a female
neongrey
neongrey
Goon
neongrey
Goon
Goon

Post Post #399 (isolation #34) » Fri Jan 12, 2007 4:09 pm

Post by neongrey »

Nightfall wrote:... That's your whole claim?
That's vanilla for you.
1. an impossible colour
3. definitely a female

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”