HackerHuck
HackerHuck
Mafia Scum
HackerHuck
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #200 (ISO) » Thu Sep 21, 2006 5:40 pm

Post by HackerHuck »

I've spent the last few days trying to scrape the mud off that Eon has slung on me. I've also been scratching my head trying to figure out why I'm suspect.

Unless I hear otherwise from him, I'll assume that Eon has dropped his concerns about me.

I don't have much insight to add. I'm still pretty comfortable with my vote on Boo. He seems eager to lynch without really justifying his reasoning.

I'm also a little concerned about this wagon on Bird since it seems really quite weak.
Eon
Eon
Goon
Eon
Goon
Goon

Post Post #201 (ISO) » Thu Sep 21, 2006 7:27 pm

Post by Eon »

I dont know what to think now, really i bet in the end its going to be Hacker and well someone else. But maybe not, right now i read a lot of stuff and yes Boo...People note he didnt post for like 2 pages and 1 of his last post was looking so
unvote wacky
jack does seem to be role fishing, but that isnt much to go on
After people decided to stop wacky votes Boo took his vote also, maybe he tries to get attention off himself right now and thats why he doesnt talk much.

UNFOS

FOS: Boooooo
Mert
Mert
Mafia Scum
Mert
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #202 (ISO) » Thu Sep 21, 2006 9:45 pm

Post by Mert »

Jack wrote:Hmm, I though Merts case on bird was very weak ("blatent OMGUS" as if that's suspicious) but that last post of his with the "I didn't realize how many votes he had" is damned suspicious.
He stated that he had reasons for being on all the wagons bar Wacky but his reason for Boo was just, as I said, blatant OMGUS and not any firm reason for being on the wagon. He voted for Boo because Boo said he was "clearly scum", which I've always read to have been in jest. Either way, it was reactionary rather than reasoned.

I voted for him because I wanted him to answer my questions. His answer didn't satisfy me sufficiently, so I confirmed my vote. His reasoning of "I didn't realise how many votes Wacky had on him, didn't realise it would put him close to lynch" doesn't cut it for me, really.
[i]"Awesome Proton Pack, Flay!"[/i] - [size=75][b]Petroleumjelly[/b][/size]
[i]"It would be suicide for scum to go after Mert"[/i] - [size=75][b]Dral[/b][/size]
Sailor Jerry
Sailor Jerry
Goon
Sailor Jerry
Goon
Goon

Post Post #203 (ISO) » Fri Sep 22, 2006 12:11 am

Post by Sailor Jerry »

FOS: Everyone jumping on the Bird wagon

Go find some real evidence.
M4yhem - "IH loves donking his splourney in public places. He likes it most when little old ladies and school children are nearby, because then he also show off his crot."
Mert
Mert
Mafia Scum
Mert
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #204 (ISO) » Fri Sep 22, 2006 1:42 am

Post by Mert »

:roll:

Jerry, are you saying that adding a vote to the tail end of a wagon without having checked the vote count is acceptable town behaviour?
  • Bird has been on every substantial wagon to date except his own.
  • Bird said he voted for Wacky because he agreed with Hacker and then later said he didn't have a reason.
  • Bird said he didn't notice that his vote would put Wacky at five votes. Look back - his vote on Wacky was
    the very next post after the vote count
I'd be willing to accept he hadn't noticed and just chalk it up to poor town play if it'd been a while since the last count. But I cannot see how he could not be aware of the wagon's existence or extent when:
  • The vote count immediately preceeded his own vote.
  • Every vote on the Wackywagon was on the same page as his vote.
  • He had obviously read the thread before posting because he referred to Hacker's reasons for voting for Wacky.
You can call it fabricated evidence all you like, the facts are above. He's been caught in a lie. Your attempts to rescue him from that have been noted but I guess that can wait until tomorrow when we can test your claim.

My vote stays.
[i]"It would be suicide for scum to go after Mert"[/i] - [size=75][b]Dral[/b][/size]
Romanus
Romanus
Mafia Scum
Romanus
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #205 (ISO) » Fri Sep 22, 2006 3:16 am

Post by Romanus »

#1 It is day one, there is no "real" evidence.

#2 As the cop you should be above such comments, such as FOSing a bunch of people for a specific action, especially when there has been good discussion about it.

#3 HackerHuck is the most scummy to me right now, but that is probably because slaking master has dissappeared.

UNVOTE

#5 I was lurking a bit, just didn't see where to jump on or what to talk about, especially after the wagons/claims.

#6 Please do not claim that quickly. Who cares if you are quick lynched. The person with the hammer, if you come up town or not is going to have a lot of splainin' to do.

#7 I am going to vote for HackerHuck without much explination right now. I do have a reason that I will explain, but for now I will keep this to myself.

VOTE HackerHuck
Well, Romanus is a professional shit stirrer
-Valen85 (Newbie 383)
Sailor Jerry
Sailor Jerry
Goon
Sailor Jerry
Goon
Goon

Post Post #206 (ISO) » Fri Sep 22, 2006 3:44 am

Post by Sailor Jerry »

Mert - perhaps I should have been clearer. I'm not FOSing those who are suspicious of bird... Just those who are clearly jumping on the tail end of his wagon.

Townies convince themselves that they've found "evidence" when in fact they've found shit all happens so frequently that I don't even think it's a scum tell any more.

Romanus - contrary to popular belief, it really isn't such a bad thing having a cop claim day 1. Honestly. You won't regret it :)
M4yhem - "IH loves donking his splourney in public places. He likes it most when little old ladies and school children are nearby, because then he also show off his crot."
Mert
Mert
Mafia Scum
Mert
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #207 (ISO) » Fri Sep 22, 2006 4:17 am

Post by Mert »

Sailor Jerry wrote:Mert - perhaps I should have been clearer. I'm not FOSing those who are suspicious of bird... Just those who are clearly jumping on the tail end of his wagon.
Okay, I read it as an attack on anyone that suspected him, so apologies if I came off as abrupt.

I agree with you that it's annoyingly common for people to just say "I agree with the above" when joining a wagon. You could at least say
why
you agree, non?
bird1111
bird1111
He
Mafia Scum
bird1111
He
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: He

Post Post #208 (ISO) » Fri Sep 22, 2006 6:06 am

Post by bird1111 »

IGMOY: Romanaus
, seems odd that you'd keep your reasons private, but not really suspicous
Mert
Mert
Mafia Scum
Mert
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #209 (ISO) » Fri Sep 22, 2006 8:48 am

Post by Mert »

I think he probably does have reasons (when he posted that I re-read Hacker's posts and made a few mental notes to compare when Romanus reveals his thoughts) but I'm not realling feeling Romanusscum at the moment.

It's worth noting that he has said that though, as he will inevitably asked to reveal at some point during this game.
Romanus
Romanus
Mafia Scum
Romanus
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #210 (ISO) » Fri Sep 22, 2006 9:03 am

Post by Romanus »

I plan on revealing, it is in thread stuff, based on his posts, I just don't want to over-influence anything. Also want to know if anyone else genuinely thinks he is scummy.
Well, Romanus is a professional shit stirrer
-Valen85 (Newbie 383)
Mert
Mert
Mafia Scum
Mert
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #211 (ISO) » Fri Sep 22, 2006 9:22 am

Post by Mert »

I had a couple of pings when I re-read but nothing to make me as certain as you seem, really. He's definitely in my possible scum pile, but he wouldn't make the absolute upper echelons of my LoS at the moment. I think there are better lynches, but I'll admit that I am interested in your thoughts when you feel it's right to post them.
Sailor Jerry
Sailor Jerry
Goon
Sailor Jerry
Goon
Goon

Post Post #212 (ISO) » Fri Sep 22, 2006 10:19 am

Post by Sailor Jerry »

Mert wrote:I'm not realling feeling Romanusscum at the moment.
Me either.
Wacky
Wacky
Goon
Wacky
Goon
Goon

Post Post #213 (ISO) » Fri Sep 22, 2006 3:13 pm

Post by Wacky »

Mert, how do I put this: you seem to be assuming I'm innocent a little too much for comfort. It's getting creepy the number of times you said "Wacky" in your posts, so I'm going to have to FOS you, even though you're defending me or something.

Well, I suppose a lie is a lie, even if its just a contradiction, and lynch all liars (tm), so I feel obliged to vote for him, but he seems like he has a lot of votes already and a lot of his scumtells seem more like poor town play than anything. So I don't know, really.
...whatever remains, however improbable, must be the truth.
HackerHuck
HackerHuck
Mafia Scum
HackerHuck
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #214 (ISO) » Fri Sep 22, 2006 5:52 pm

Post by HackerHuck »

I've just done a lot of rereading, so the first thing I need to say is that I misspoke in post 200. I didn't have a vote out on Boo, just FOS, so I don't want to appear to mislead. I'm going to put my vote back on him for voting Bird without giving any reason. That seems to be his pattern and if he's not scum, he's certainly hurting the town with his odd behaviour.
vote: boo

Mert does have a point with the Bird wagon, it seems a little hard to believe Bird didn't know that his vote was lynch -2 when the vote count was in the previous post. However, is lynch -2 really that dangerous on day one? I myself would be pretty hesitant to put someone that close, but anyone putting votes 6 or 7 on someone who was only under suspicion for lurking would definitely appear scummy. Let's not get too worked up about placing the fifth vote when most of us have said that the two claims we got at vote #5 were both a little premature.

I find it interesting that I've now had an FOS and a vote now, without any stated reason. Is Romanus possibly trying to distance himself from me since we were linked in an "are you both lurking?" comment by Nightfall?
Eon
Eon
Goon
Eon
Goon
Goon

Post Post #215 (ISO) » Fri Sep 22, 2006 7:32 pm

Post by Eon »

FOSx2: BOO

Would be nice if you say something.
Mert
Mert
Mafia Scum
Mert
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #216 (ISO) » Fri Sep 22, 2006 11:02 pm

Post by Mert »

Wacky wrote:Mert, how do I put this: you seem to be assuming I'm innocent a little too much for comfort. It's getting creepy the number of times you said "Wacky" in your posts, so I'm going to have to FOS you, even though you're defending me or something.
Wow, that's a weird accusation. I tend to think of everybody as on a neutral plane and then they either get scummier or less scummy depending on their actions. The only thing that really pinged my 'dar for you so far is the eagerness of you claim and the relatively safe role that you said that you have. But other than that, your responses to my questions have been sound, so you're still basically neutral in my mind.

When I post about someones actions in terms of your wagon, I will inevitably accuse them based on that. Are you saying that I should find you more suspicious than I do?

I'm confused - I could end every post with "unless, of course, that person is scum" but I thought it went without saying? I guess it's inevitable that when attacking Bird you were going to come off looking defended but don't worry, I don't consider you cleared yet. If you're scum it just means you've done a reasonable job of convincing me so far...
Sailor Jerry
Sailor Jerry
Goon
Sailor Jerry
Goon
Goon

Post Post #217 (ISO) » Sat Sep 23, 2006 1:10 am

Post by Sailor Jerry »

Wacky wrote:Well, I suppose a lie is a lie, even if its just a contradiction, and lynch all liars (tm), so I feel obliged to vote for him, but he seems like he has a lot of votes already and a lot of his scumtells seem more like poor town play than anything. So I don't know, really.
What was the lie?
Boo
Boo
Townie
Boo
Townie
Townie

Post Post #218 (ISO) » Sat Sep 23, 2006 4:30 am

Post by Boo »

you want me to say something? ok.
since the tangible evidence on bird is astounding, we should obviously lynch him.
but seriously, he has been bandwagon hopping like crazy
Machiavellian-Mafia
Machiavellian-Mafia
Mafia Scum
Machiavellian-Mafia
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #219 (ISO) » Sun Sep 24, 2006 7:38 am

Post by Machiavellian-Mafia »

Time for the 7th Vote Count of DOOM:

4 - bird1111 (Wacky, Mert, Boo, Jack)
2 - slaking_master(bird1111, Eon)
2 - Jack (Lowell, Sailor Jerry)

1 - Wacky (slaking_master)
1 - HackerHuck (Romanus)
1 - Boo (HackerHuck)

Not voting: Nightfall

Remember with 12 alive it takes 7 to lynch!
The end justifies the means.
Machiavellian-Mafia
Machiavellian-Mafia
Mafia Scum
Machiavellian-Mafia
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #220 (ISO) » Sun Sep 24, 2006 7:39 am

Post by Machiavellian-Mafia »

Also I will be seeking a good replacement for slaking_master now.
The end justifies the means.
slaking_master
slaking_master
Goon
slaking_master
Goon
Goon

Post Post #221 (ISO) » Sun Sep 24, 2006 12:40 pm

Post by slaking_master »

meh, might as well post this.
Machiavellian-Mafia wrote:PM: You are the Mafia Roleblocker. Your mafia partners are bird1111, the Mafia Bulletproof Goon, and Jack, the Mafia Godfather. Every night you may talk with your partners and decide on who your Godfather should kill. Also every night you have the ability to block someone else's night actions. You will win when all non-mafia are eliminated.
Please confirm in thread and ask any questions via PM, thanks.
Due to my busy schedule, I have [b][i][u]QUIT MAFIASCUM[/b][/i][/u]. Sorry for any inconveniances caused by this.
bird1111
bird1111
He
Mafia Scum
bird1111
He
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: He

Post Post #222 (ISO) » Sun Sep 24, 2006 12:52 pm

Post by bird1111 »

You were being replaced; you did not have to reveal that you were scum and who your partners were

Thanks alot
slaking_master
slaking_master
Goon
slaking_master
Goon
Goon

Post Post #223 (ISO) » Sun Sep 24, 2006 12:56 pm

Post by slaking_master »

it was fun though.
Due to my busy schedule, I have [b][i][u]QUIT MAFIASCUM[/b][/i][/u]. Sorry for any inconveniances caused by this.
Mert
Mert
Mafia Scum
Mert
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #224 (ISO) » Sun Sep 24, 2006 1:04 pm

Post by Mert »

WTF? :(

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”