Sailor Jerry
Goon
Goon

Post Post #8 (isolation #0) » Fri Sep 22, 2006 12:08 am

Post by Sailor Jerry »

BrizzyBoi wrote:
Vote: SailorJerry

For being a werewolf in Dr. Who
A pro-town werewolf!!! Although since nobody seemed to know their alignment I guess I can't be too sure.

Anyway. The salient point is that you suck.
vote: BrizzyBoi
M4yhem - "IH loves donking his splourney in public places. He likes it most when little old ladies and school children are nearby, because then he also show off his crot."
Sailor Jerry
Sailor Jerry
Goon
Sailor Jerry
Goon
Goon

Post Post #14 (isolation #1) » Sat Sep 23, 2006 12:29 am

Post by Sailor Jerry »

unvote, vote: Adele
for saying "arbitrary" when it clearly wasn't ;)
M4yhem - "IH loves donking his splourney in public places. He likes it most when little old ladies and school children are nearby, because then he also show off his crot."
Sailor Jerry
Sailor Jerry
Goon
Sailor Jerry
Goon
Goon

Post Post #53 (isolation #2) » Wed Sep 27, 2006 8:55 pm

Post by Sailor Jerry »

unvote, vote: Mini Neo

Lurker hunt!!
Sailor Jerry
Sailor Jerry
Goon
Sailor Jerry
Goon
Goon

Post Post #72 (isolation #3) » Wed Oct 04, 2006 1:35 am

Post by Sailor Jerry »

I agree.
It's about time someone said something scummy.

unvote, vote: RangeroftheNorth

Did you really just vote someone for random voting?
Sailor Jerry
Sailor Jerry
Goon
Sailor Jerry
Goon
Goon

Post Post #77 (isolation #4) » Wed Oct 04, 2006 8:34 am

Post by Sailor Jerry »

Adele wrote:No, he voted someone for
hypocrisy
- Brizzi had a go at Mini Neo for only having posted once - in Brizzi's
second
post.
Heh yeah I really should read better.

Anyone who's played with me before will be aware that I claim early when I'm on the receiving end of a bandwagon based upon idiocy. Do you want to hear it now?
Sailor Jerry
Sailor Jerry
Goon
Sailor Jerry
Goon
Goon

Post Post #80 (isolation #5) » Thu Oct 05, 2006 12:59 am

Post by Sailor Jerry »

No worries. I'll just sit around and wait while you find crap reasons to vote me.

But seriously, this game will move along much faster if I do it now. It never goes any other way, and it just gives scum a good place to hide.

Then when we're done, we can go lurker hunting like I said in the first place.
Sailor Jerry
Sailor Jerry
Goon
Sailor Jerry
Goon
Goon

Post Post #89 (isolation #6) » Fri Oct 06, 2006 2:20 am

Post by Sailor Jerry »

Adele wrote:If you're going to defend yourself, please hit the first line of defence (cogent, proportionate argument dealing with the accusations and facts) before the last.
No thanks. I think that in the long term it would be better to either give you a claim or let you lynch me. That way you can get used to the way I play, and you'll learn from your mistakes in the long run.
Sailor Jerry
Sailor Jerry
Goon
Sailor Jerry
Goon
Goon

Post Post #98 (isolation #7) » Sat Oct 07, 2006 4:04 am

Post by Sailor Jerry »

Because otherwise we all have to put up with this rubbish where you all invent reasons to vote me based upon what you think are scumtells (whether or not it's ever happened in the history of mafia).

It's already happening exactly as predicted, and it's counterproductive. Scum get the opportunity to stay in the background, and we get no info from the day.

I'm number 1, townie. Now you can either lynch me or go find scum. But at least you're in possession of the facts.

Rangerofthenorth, lynching me until I change my style of play seems counterproductive in the context of this game.

I suppose Day 1 lynches usually tend to be on people who cause a stir, when evidence is so thin on the ground and it's too challenging to find scum. But I'm happy with my vote on rangerofthenorth anyway.
Sailor Jerry
Sailor Jerry
Goon
Sailor Jerry
Goon
Goon

Post Post #103 (isolation #8) » Sun Oct 08, 2006 8:34 am

Post by Sailor Jerry »

Mert wrote:Jerry, please post a detailed list of who you find suspicious in this game. As it stands you've claimed vanilla and behaved like scum so there's still a reasonable chance that you'll be lynched today. I'd like you to help the town as best you can by saying who you do and don't find suspicious among the remaining 11 players so that even if you are still lynched we'll have something to work from tomorrow. Thanks.
Fair post.

Rangerofthenorth is still my top pick.

I'm always suspicious of people that latch on to easy targets to bandwagon - which today is obviously me.

Of the others voting for me, Maz Medias has made a couple of reasonable posts, although they were short (which, to me, is a sign of someone who's checking the thread but not looking for scum).

Adele's jumped on early, but she's made her reasons clear, and having looked at other games she's been in, it seems consistent with the way she plays.

So I guess I don't have a list yet. But watch the lurkers.
Sailor Jerry
Sailor Jerry
Goon
Sailor Jerry
Goon
Goon

Post Post #107 (isolation #9) » Sun Oct 08, 2006 10:17 am

Post by Sailor Jerry »

Sailor Jerry wrote: Rangerofthenorth is still my top pick.

I'm always suspicious of people that latch on to easy targets to bandwagon - which today is obviously me.
I should clarify that these two statements aren't related. That's not what I'm accusing ranger of at all.
Sailor Jerry
Sailor Jerry
Goon
Sailor Jerry
Goon
Goon

Post Post #112 (isolation #10) » Tue Oct 10, 2006 1:07 am

Post by Sailor Jerry »

RangeroftheNorth wrote:I wanted to explain why claiming that playing badly was his playstyle wasn't going to get him off the hook.
That wasn't my claim.
Sailor Jerry
Sailor Jerry
Goon
Sailor Jerry
Goon
Goon

Post Post #115 (isolation #11) » Tue Oct 10, 2006 6:08 am

Post by Sailor Jerry »

. o O (I wonder what we'd all be discussing now had I not claimed...)
Sailor Jerry
Sailor Jerry
Goon
Sailor Jerry
Goon
Goon

Post Post #118 (isolation #12) » Wed Oct 11, 2006 1:04 am

Post by Sailor Jerry »

Every player is different, Adele.

The trick is to look and see who's scum and who's not. This is me as town - whether you like it or not. If you choose to lynch people because they don't play the wiki-recommended-Adele-way of doing things, then so be it.

But I think that your unwillingness to explore options other than taking on the easy lynch, coupled with the fact that you would rather play the part of the metagame police than find scum - that's what makes you a worse player.

However, mafia here is a game of personalities and I'm prepared to go down purely on the basis of that. You don't have to like me :)

As for asking me who I trust or distrust, my stance is the same as it's been all along. We require more information. I headed off my pointless bandwagon with a claim in the hope that we could go and find some scum instead of piling stupid lazy votes on me while scum hide in the background.

However, since you all persist in continuing it anyway, don't be surprised if you wake up on Day 2 with no information whatsoever, and don't say I didn't warn you!

And yes, I'm aware that the personality issues mean that you're highly unlikely to take my advice, but I will settle for an I-told-you-so when the town goes down.
Sailor Jerry
Sailor Jerry
Goon
Sailor Jerry
Goon
Goon

Post Post #120 (isolation #13) » Wed Oct 11, 2006 1:29 am

Post by Sailor Jerry »

Blah blah blah...

How about something constructive, you cretin?
Sailor Jerry
Sailor Jerry
Goon
Sailor Jerry
Goon
Goon

Post Post #134 (isolation #14) » Thu Oct 12, 2006 1:42 am

Post by Sailor Jerry »

RangeroftheNorth wrote:Firstly, claiming townie will almost never divert a bandwagon.
Obviously.

It's a claim I would never be stupid enough to make, if I were scum.

I'd suggest there's still time for some information-gathering from today, if any of you can be bothered. Don't wake up tomorrow with nothing.
Sailor Jerry
Sailor Jerry
Goon
Sailor Jerry
Goon
Goon

Post Post #137 (isolation #15) » Thu Oct 12, 2006 5:02 am

Post by Sailor Jerry »

I just think it's smarter to gather some information from today than just to blindly stumble into a lynch.

Otherwise you'll be on this same trail of idiocy tomorrow.
Sailor Jerry
Sailor Jerry
Goon
Sailor Jerry
Goon
Goon

Post Post #138 (isolation #16) » Thu Oct 12, 2006 5:03 am

Post by Sailor Jerry »

Do you all seriously
really
think I'm scum?
Sailor Jerry
Sailor Jerry
Goon
Sailor Jerry
Goon
Goon

Post Post #143 (isolation #17) » Fri Oct 13, 2006 2:31 am

Post by Sailor Jerry »

I'd point out scummy things in others, but there are none to point out.

Scum haven't had the opportunity to say anything scummy, because you've made it so horrifically easy for them to either lurk or join a bandwagon suspicion-free.

I have pointed out before that you've failed to look for any other options, but I note that the policy does seem to be to completely ignore everything I say or to do the complete opposite. And that's just lazy...

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”