re2fan
re2fan
Townie
re2fan
Townie
Townie

Post Post #38 (isolation #0) » Sun Sep 17, 2006 2:51 am

Post by re2fan »

"vote H2 da Tizzle/Themanhimself. They're being far too quiet for my liking. PJ, "

how can u say they'r quiet when only 2 ppl have spoke :D

VOTE: MrBuddyLee
re2fan
re2fan
Townie
re2fan
Townie
Townie

Post Post #62 (isolation #1) » Sun Sep 17, 2006 8:13 am

Post by re2fan »

I voted random based on a guy trying to be funny.
re2fan
re2fan
Townie
re2fan
Townie
Townie

Post Post #65 (isolation #2) » Sun Sep 17, 2006 8:15 am

Post by re2fan »

"Your frantic attempts are directing attention away from yourself are noted. "

lol we don't wanted to be voted out >_>. Why are u even talkin then? You're just tryuin to make urself look good.
re2fan
re2fan
Townie
re2fan
Townie
Townie

Post Post #68 (isolation #3) » Sun Sep 17, 2006 8:19 am

Post by re2fan »

I said STFU.
re2fan
re2fan
Townie
re2fan
Townie
Townie

Post Post #74 (isolation #4) » Sun Sep 17, 2006 8:36 am

Post by re2fan »

I LOVE U! PEACE, LOVE, AND DAISYS!
re2fan
re2fan
Townie
re2fan
Townie
Townie

Post Post #261 (isolation #5) » Mon Sep 25, 2006 9:07 am

Post by re2fan »

Thestatusquo wrote:Ugh, I can't get a read on eon because I have no clue what the hell he is saying. Does anyone here have a clue?

Yes, It's pretty easy to understand what Eon is saying. If you have any problems understanding him, then I suggest you take a lesson in logic, common sense.

God have merci on your poor soul.

LOL of course i don't want to be voted out! I really am not very good at picking out scum right now, I need a hand plz ;]
re2fan
re2fan
Townie
re2fan
Townie
Townie

Post Post #267 (isolation #6) » Mon Sep 25, 2006 9:44 am

Post by re2fan »

ibaesha, thanks for the vote, guess noone has came up with a valid reason yet ;]
re2fan
re2fan
Townie
re2fan
Townie
Townie

Post Post #289 (isolation #7) » Tue Sep 26, 2006 4:16 am

Post by re2fan »

" It looks to me like you're flailing scum who's worried because there is so much attention on you right now, so you're trying to appease whoever looks like they can get you off the hook, without actually thinking things through for yourself or presenting any real arguments. "

Change the flailing scum to flailing townie and you'd be spot on ;]

We're both the opposite of pros, and Eon is from Latvia, give us a break ;]

I'll unvote now i guess :

UNVOTE: MrBuddyLee
re2fan
re2fan
Townie
re2fan
Townie
Townie

Post Post #290 (isolation #8) » Tue Sep 26, 2006 4:18 am

Post by re2fan »

"Listen im not playing theater here.
Im getting voted for telling what i think =] You know i look tasty at this moment, attack me while you have a chance people! If you get me lynched you will get cookie.

First vote against me in this game was "RANDOM" and i just joked on it, 2nd was FOS from ibaesha which i replied to joking style and attacked fan in that post. Then Fan tells "STFU" and then we get massive amounts of votes because i replied to fan "/holds his mouth" You guys, instead of looking at us should look at different people who hold for this situation."

What in the above paragraphs could you not understand Adele?
re2fan
re2fan
Townie
re2fan
Townie
Townie

Post Post #297 (isolation #9) » Tue Sep 26, 2006 6:32 am

Post by re2fan »

My problem with eon/re2fan isn't lack of content. It's that the content is all defensive in nature and the only time they deem it necessary to contribute/post at all is if someone votes for them or they are under attack.

Well naturally we will, but it's really just that when we look on the board, we see us gettin attacked, and then just try to reply to that as our priority. We were attacked very early in the game for attempting to contribute ;].
re2fan
re2fan
Townie
re2fan
Townie
Townie

Post Post #298 (isolation #10) » Tue Sep 26, 2006 6:33 am

Post by re2fan »

"Do tell. What were you considering when there was no pressure on you at all and it was on two other pairs of heads? "

I was considering: :p hope this picks up soon
re2fan
re2fan
Townie
re2fan
Townie
Townie

Post Post #300 (isolation #11) » Tue Sep 26, 2006 6:40 am

Post by re2fan »

Well I don't see any reason to really attack anyone yet ;], I think by defending my team, then it will hopefully take us out from the list of possible scum, and have ppl focus on who the scum really is. So i think that's the best we can do right now ;]
re2fan
re2fan
Townie
re2fan
Townie
Townie

Post Post #309 (isolation #12) » Tue Sep 26, 2006 6:59 am

Post by re2fan »

[/quotation]Also, Eon teach your other head how to use quote tags. Thanks. [/quotation]
Is it required that I use quote tags?. See i can quote!!
re2fan
re2fan
Townie
re2fan
Townie
Townie

Post Post #315 (isolation #13) » Tue Sep 26, 2006 7:07 am

Post by re2fan »

You know we could be in a better position to find scum once we get past this first day ;] Wait and see, you won't be disapointed ;] /EVIL GRIN
re2fan
re2fan
Townie
re2fan
Townie
Townie

Post Post #317 (isolation #14) » Tue Sep 26, 2006 7:21 am

Post by re2fan »

Sorry I find your post to be based on what otehr players have said ;], I think you are hunting out the spammers of this thread, and have found an easy target. I think you haven't been as clear or original as the others while making your decision, which seems to me like a move to hop on the wagon ;]

vote petroleumjelly
re2fan
re2fan
Townie
re2fan
Townie
Townie

Post Post #318 (isolation #15) » Tue Sep 26, 2006 7:24 am

Post by re2fan »

umm where did petroleumjelly's post disappear?
re2fan
re2fan
Townie
re2fan
Townie
Townie

Post Post #531 (isolation #16) » Fri Oct 06, 2006 5:41 am

Post by re2fan »

YAAAAAAAAY

FUN FUN FUN ;], lets see wot happens tomorrow ;]
re2fan
re2fan
Townie
re2fan
Townie
Townie

Post Post #560 (isolation #17) » Thu Oct 12, 2006 1:45 am

Post by re2fan »

hehe, oh well, time to make better choices ppl =[. so anyone hazzard a guess on how many cops we have left? /is not a cop

How is Adele doing with that PBAC thingy! LoL

Right now i have my FOS on:

Armlx-nightson -- acts weird
Zilu/Delibird
SpectrumVoid/Lordy
Glock/MOS

now i would have to say FOS is the same on all of those ppl except, Glock/MOS

and though we agree on Armlx, that may be his evil strategy.

poor ibesha =[ /never liked doctors
re2fan
re2fan
Townie
re2fan
Townie
Townie

Post Post #572 (isolation #18) » Thu Oct 12, 2006 4:58 am

Post by re2fan »

I think glork/mos are too offensive. I have an FOS on them for that. I think Glork/mos's reaction to the killing is suspicious ;]
re2fan
re2fan
Townie
re2fan
Townie
Townie

Post Post #579 (isolation #19) » Thu Oct 12, 2006 7:26 am

Post by re2fan »

Although GLORK/MOS voted Armlx-nightson first, i actually was Very suspicious of him before.

I'm not that suspicious of GLORK/MOS but i am watching you!

To get the ball rolling, and since i don't actually see many comments from Armix, I'm gonna have to make a vote now ;]

Armlx/Nightson
re2fan
re2fan
Townie
re2fan
Townie
Townie

Post Post #580 (isolation #20) » Thu Oct 12, 2006 7:27 am

Post by re2fan »

unvote
vote: Armlx/Nightson
re2fan
re2fan
Townie
re2fan
Townie
Townie

Post Post #584 (isolation #21) » Thu Oct 12, 2006 11:47 am

Post by re2fan »

"now i would have to say FOS is the same on all of those ppl except, Glock/MOS
[edit by me: wtf? If GlorkOS is not the same as those others -- and why them? -- why even list him with them in the first place?]"

Well with Glork/MOS, I'm really undecided.. he has changes in my mind from super scum, to super townie.

"[edit by me: what may be his evil strategy? Being suspected by you and GlorkOS?] "

Well, evil strategy could be: making himself appear good.
who knows how clever he is! he could be even scum voting fellow scum ;]
re2fan
re2fan
Townie
re2fan
Townie
Townie

Post Post #589 (isolation #22) » Thu Oct 12, 2006 9:56 pm

Post by re2fan »

Eon just has the idea that there may be a SK.. I was looking at the first post and asked : "what does multiple killings mean?", then he said: "Multiple Scum, or could be a serial killer!"

put that in yur pipe and smoke it.
re2fan
re2fan
Townie
re2fan
Townie
Townie

Post Post #592 (isolation #23) » Fri Oct 13, 2006 1:09 am

Post by re2fan »

Thestatusquo wrote:Because I believe you messed up and outed yourself as SK.
Eon wrote:
Also you suspect me and fan for being SK eh. Unfortunately you found very retarded reason =] , which can be explained so "Thestatusquo does statistic, on how many times is he going to eliminate Eon in every game".
What Eon said there was in response to StatusQuo mentioning him being a serial killer. Eon says that Status pulled that out of the air and Quo's reason is ridiculous and has probably got more to do with the fact that Quo has some sort of problem with Eon: putting 'EON LYNCH COUNT = 1' in his sig.

Eon wrote: I tried to explain 2 kills, and by SK i ment "Serial Killer and Vigilante"
Plus seriously Ibaesha acted pro town and i think only SK and Scums would target her.
Here Eon was wondering if there was a SK amongst us, since there were multiple kills.
Eon wrote: But about Pablito it looked more like random death to me. And killer could be
1-Vigilante or
2-Sk
3- Some random killing role.
Here Eon thinks that the scum would all target the same perosn, and throws out the suggestion that maybe there is an SK or Vigilante.
Eon wrote: People you cant deny that we have 2 killer sides, and IN THAT post [my post] everyone attacks right now i tried to tell that.
Here Eon says he's just posting his ideas.

Backoff bitches, Targettin a person like that is jsut stupid.. and just tells me you havben't put much though into what ppl are saying ;]
re2fan
re2fan
Townie
re2fan
Townie
Townie

Post Post #593 (isolation #24) » Fri Oct 13, 2006 1:14 am

Post by re2fan »

Mgm wrote:
Vote:Eon/Re2fan
Mind tell us why u voted us?
re2fan
re2fan
Townie
re2fan
Townie
Townie

Post Post #595 (isolation #25) » Fri Oct 13, 2006 2:18 am

Post by re2fan »

Sorry, could you explain yourself why you voted me? Spontalic is very unclear and doesn't really give a valid point.
re2fan
re2fan
Townie
re2fan
Townie
Townie

Post Post #598 (isolation #26) » Fri Oct 13, 2006 5:07 am

Post by re2fan »

Thestatusquo wrote: you using personal instults and OMGUS attacks such as
Backoff bitches, Targettin a person like that is jsut stupid
Are not helping your case, especially when

a) His slip up is a perfectly reasonable reason to vote him.
b) you have given zero affective defense to it thusfar.

umm I was clearing up the fact that he wasn't slipping up... I needed to do that because you failed to understand his post properly. You are just saying all these things from an assumption you made because you read one sentence in a post Eon made, without reading the other ones..

If that's how you catch out scum.. you're not a very good asset to the town.
Backoff bitches, Targettin a person like that is jsut stupid
Yhe bitch part was a joke, the other part still holds.

you're theorys on who is scum are very bad and are not good for the townies.
re2fan
re2fan
Townie
re2fan
Townie
Townie

Post Post #600 (isolation #27) » Fri Oct 13, 2006 6:06 am

Post by re2fan »

Thestatusquo wrote:
At Eon
Eon wrote: Reason eh, HELLO but i told that to explain 2 deaths. And im voted because i told truth? Thats crap TSQ.
And unlike you fan and i did more posts here, because we are trying to find any of those killer sides. I hope someone will look at your posts HERE and say how helpful they were.

Must say already you didnt talk so much like in that last game we were in, maybe in this game you have something to hide? [metagaming TSQ style]
Uh. Yeah clearly have no idea what metagaming is...

1)You trying to explain two deaths is scummy. In my opinion, the only person who gains anything about speculating about roles is scum, you speculated about roles, therefore you are scum in my eyes.

2)Uh...I have posted tons of helpful things. Why are you OMGUS attacking me here? This strategy is not going to do much to stop people from voting you.

3)No. You said "Mafia and sk" not anything else. Anything else was said later when you were back peddling and taking the easy way out given to you by other players. I find that more scummy, not less.

4) Why are you attacking me? I am not the only one voting for you. Nor am I the only one focusing on your particular misstep. I find it interesting that you cue on me. I wonder if it's because you think that you can get people to sympacize with you because I dont like you...

5) Thats not true. I play the same every game I'm in with you.

6) You are very adept at picking out one word in a post, focusing on it, and then using it in an attempt to discredit the entire post. This time, it's metagaming. Last time, it was quick lynch. I am only metagaming in so far as I don't like you, so I'd be happy to see you go. BUT and I already said this, finding scum supercedes that fact, so your point is moot, because if you were scummy I'd vote for you, and if you weren't I wouldn't regardless. This vote only has to do with metagaming only insofar as it makes me happy.

7)
You are METAGAMING, [remainder of quoted paragraph deleted pending further review ~Courk]
[Quoted comment deleted pending further review ~Courk]

At Re2fan:
umm I was clearing up the fact that he wasn't slipping up... I needed to do that because you failed to understand his post properly. You are just saying all these things from an assumption you made because you read one sentence in a post Eon made, without reading the other ones..

If that's how you catch out scum.. you're not a very good asset to the town.
1) Actually, I have read every post both of you made.

2) The point is he did slip up. He said "mafia and sk." and even if he went back and said he meant something different later, that does not change what he originally said.

3) As I have already said, the fact that he is now backtracking, and riding another persons less scummy interpretation of his words makes him seem more scummy in my eyes, not less.

4) This game is played on assumptions, sir. That is how you find scum. If you wait to have a cop investigation every time you play mafia to lynch, you will lose a lot of times, but that's the only way you can play mafia without assumptions. And well, if that's how YOU play, I too doubt YOUR ability to help the town. Course, I think you're a SK, so I don't think you want to help the town.

Yes this game involves assumptions, but it also involves common sense. I was pointing out how your assumption was wrong because it was based on one sentence and not on the point Eon was trying to make. I'm just suggesting ppl look at how Eon mentioned SK. He was thinking about how many mafia there are. He mentioned SK as an example out of the many possiblities such as vigilante etc.. The only mistake is his lack of information, and trusting his fellow town to see where he was coming from without having to be so clear and explicit. I think if he was scum he'd be alot more careful...
re2fan
re2fan
Townie
re2fan
Townie
Townie

Post Post #601 (isolation #28) » Fri Oct 13, 2006 6:18 am

Post by re2fan »

Mafia is just weird to all focus ibesha when they could get another kill in, an SK is an obvious example of what could have happened.

/stab me now bitches!!
re2fan
re2fan
Townie
re2fan
Townie
Townie

Post Post #603 (isolation #29) » Fri Oct 13, 2006 6:44 am

Post by re2fan »

Thestatusquo wrote: All I can say is that if you only look at what people say, and not what's underneath the words, you will not catch very many scum.
But that's exactly wot you are doing...
re2fan
re2fan
Townie
re2fan
Townie
Townie

Post Post #605 (isolation #30) » Fri Oct 13, 2006 7:25 am

Post by re2fan »

Thestatusquo wrote:No, I am looking underneath his words, to the subconcious meaning of them in his mind. I'm sure he didn't MEAN to call himself the SK, but I think he made the post with the information in his mind without realizing that the information that theres a sk would not be known by townies as well. That is my thought process.
Well, I hope you can review your thought process when u find out the truth.
re2fan
re2fan
Townie
re2fan
Townie
Townie

Post Post #607 (isolation #31) » Fri Oct 13, 2006 7:42 am

Post by re2fan »

I'd like to know what others think of Eon's 'slip'.
re2fan
re2fan
Townie
re2fan
Townie
Townie

Post Post #621 (isolation #32) » Fri Oct 13, 2006 11:35 pm

Post by re2fan »

petroleumjelly wrote: "Bothers me. It seems like we had a lot of people talking about how the nightkills were pretty bad, but Re2 lamenting Ibby after having been attacked by Ibby on Day One is not sounding very genuine to me. Also, the fact that Ibby/Fritz were not even a Doctor is just confusing. "
re2fan wrote:poor ibesha =[ /never liked doctors"
Actually, the slash is there to seperate ibesha and the doctor. i.e: I was sad ibesha died, but I didn't care about the doc.. and that was a joking type remark.
petroleumjelly wrote: Now that Day Two has started, Eon/Re2 are speculating that Ibby/Fritz might have died because SpectrumVoid killed them.
When did we say spectrum void killed them? :p

And while I'm at it.
re2fan wrote:I said STFU
I said that since MOS couldn't understand the previous post I had made. I told him what its basic meaning was: STFU.
re2fan
re2fan
Townie
re2fan
Townie
Townie

Post Post #625 (isolation #33) » Sat Oct 14, 2006 6:37 am

Post by re2fan »

petroleumjelly/spectrumvoid/statusquo

You are all threating me and eon too much without tryng to see from our point of view, and i'll be glad to send anyone of you to hell when the time comes.
re2fan
re2fan
Townie
re2fan
Townie
Townie

Post Post #629 (isolation #34) » Sat Oct 14, 2006 12:16 pm

Post by re2fan »

My top three suspects:

VERY HGH: Lord/spectrumvoid
VERY HIGH: Low/Sprontalic
HIGH: Ziludelbird.

lordy/specvoid :
lordspecvoid says RE2EON is newbie, will give slack. Won't join 'bandwagon'
spectrumvoid doesn't like the RE2EON wagon either.
lordspecvoid unvotes, votes RE2Eon after magically comprehending Eon's posts.
lordspecvoid wants to unvote RE2EON after magically comprehending Eon's posts.. but doesn't..
lordspecvoid wonders why Save The Pablito doesn't think that RE2EON is scummy, even giving reasons why they are.
lordspecvoid still thinks RE2EON is more scummy than ShadowBird
lordspecvoid votes RE2EON

Low/Sprontalic :
LowSprontalic votes Yosarian2Speaker for OMGUS as well as lurker hunting.
LowSprontalic tries to defend his vote.. including playing newbie card.
LowSprontalic unvotes, votes RE2EON for his 'STFU' post.
LowSprontalic unvotes, votes DaThizzleHimself for overdefensive or another generic reason, then says: "I think lots of people in this game are needed prods."
LowSprontalic unvotes, votes RE2EON for confusing posts

zilu/Delibird :
ziluDelibird gets prodded.. focuses us to trust LowSprontalic.. and FOS's DaThizzleHimself but can't explain why >_>
ziluDelibird votes RE2EON for not being able to multitask/only defending.
re2fan
re2fan
Townie
re2fan
Townie
Townie

Post Post #638 (isolation #35) » Sat Oct 14, 2006 11:29 pm

Post by re2fan »

petroleumjelly wrote: I have read your posts from multiple views. And after the post where
Eon tried to widen the definition of SK to mean "Serial Killer OR Vigilante",
and the posts where
Eon pushes on SpectrumVoid solely because of the death of Ibby/Fritz,
I am thinking your "point of view" is that the two of you are looking at this game from the eyes of scum.

Eon doesn't speak english as his first language.. if you don't get that he could write and SK or wotever,simply because he couldn't say it in a much better way, they you are failing ;]

I'd like to see your other head jelly.. at least he may unvote us.

How is Eon pushing Specvoid solely on ibby??? we voted Specvoid on day 1 and in my last post i showed how he is summy.

I don't think counting other peoples opinions of us, such as ibby, is a bad thing...

You seem to be acting strange tbh, you're lucky,BuddyLee isn't acting so scummy.
re2fan
re2fan
Townie
re2fan
Townie
Townie

Post Post #642 (isolation #36) » Sun Oct 15, 2006 6:19 am

Post by re2fan »

spectrumvoid wrote:I won't say much for now, since we need to give klebian (my new head) a chance to catch up.
No you won't say much now because you will only dig yourself into a deeper hole.
re2fan
re2fan
Townie
re2fan
Townie
Townie

Post Post #645 (isolation #37) » Sun Oct 15, 2006 8:22 am

Post by re2fan »

You'd be surprised ;], read his posts.
re2fan
re2fan
Townie
re2fan
Townie
Townie

Post Post #646 (isolation #38) » Sun Oct 15, 2006 8:39 am

Post by re2fan »

lordy/specvoid :lordspecvoid says RE2EON is newbie, will give slack. =>
spectrumvoid wrote:Well, it isn't compulsory for newbies to play in newbie games first before playing in a mini/large/theme.

My read on Eon: a newbie. While that doesn't mean he's not newbie scum, I'll cut him some slack for now.

*good post* by STD.
Won't join 'bandwagon:
spectrumvoid wrote:I know you're already voting him, but I disagreed. That's all.

spectrumvoid doesn't like the RE2EON wagon either:
spectrumvoid wrote: I don't like the Eon wagon either. He plays like this everywhere.
lordspecvoid unvotes, votes RE2Eon after magically comprehending Eon's posts:
spectrumvoid wrote: And here's exactly where I changed my mind. Before I thought he was just being newbie-ish, and was willing to consider that language problems might've led to some confusion about what he meant. BUT I don't like his responses to the accusations against him, and his defenses. And that's why I'm going to
vote: Eon
lordspecvoid wants to unvote RE2EON after magically comprehending Eon's posts.. but doesn't...:
spectrumvoid wrote: As to why, I read your posts over and I find that I don't really think you're scummy anymore. It's mainly a combination of confusing posts and bad English that made me think you're scummy. But I won't unvote since we're at deadline. I'll go have another read and see if I find something new.
lordspecvoid wonders why Save The Pablito doesn't think that RE2EON is scummy, even giving reasons why they are.:
spectrumvoid wrote: It's interesting that you're saying Eon/re aren't scummy because he is using his confusion as an excuse to vote. I just don't get why you think that isn't scummy. Eon is just plain looking for an excuse to vote. He should've asked for a clarification if he's confused.
lordspecvoid still thinks RE2EON is more scummy than ShadowBird...:
spectrumvoid wrote: I did a reread. I'm currently undecided as to whether Eon/re or SL/bird are more scummy. My reasons thinking bird/SL are scummy are pretty much the same as anyone else's.
spectrumvoid wrote: I seriously don't like the tone of SL's latest responses. And I did a read, I also don't SL/bird's other posts. But I still think Eon/re is more scummy. With a deadline coming, I don't know what to do.
re2fan
re2fan
Townie
re2fan
Townie
Townie

Post Post #648 (isolation #39) » Sun Oct 15, 2006 10:43 am

Post by re2fan »

Thestatusquo wrote: You also fail to mention that he posts reasons as to voting you. Now granted, they aren't the best, but they're not terrible either at that stage of the game.
And here's exactly where I changed my mind. Before I thought he was just being newbie-ish, and was willing to consider that language problems might've led to some confusion about what he meant. BUT I don't like his responses to the accusations against him, and his defenses. And that's why I'm going to vote: Eon
If you check my post above i have that exact same quote.

The fact that specvoid is confused as you say and then becomes unconfused to change his vote for us, and then against us.. that's just weird. He may aswell not vote if he's so confused.
re2fan
re2fan
Townie
re2fan
Townie
Townie

Post Post #689 (isolation #40) » Sat Nov 04, 2006 3:01 am

Post by re2fan »

*waves*
re2fan
re2fan
Townie