the silent speaker
the silent speaker
Mafia Scum
the silent speaker
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #56 (isolation #0) » Sun Sep 17, 2006 6:35 am

Post by the silent speaker »

I read Glork's posts and my first thought was, "Ohmygod, MOS is contagious." On second thought I'm not so sure. Glork has got to be trying out a new playstyle, and it's a pretty radical departure from what I've come to expect from him. That leads me to wonder if he's trying to cover something up.
I think it's pretty clear that TSS's awesomeness did alter the roles each of us recieved, and thus he's obviously pro-town. -- Save The Dragons
the silent speaker
the silent speaker
Mafia Scum
the silent speaker
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #157 (isolation #1) » Tue Sep 19, 2006 10:14 am

AmbicToFry is pinging on my scumdar some. But mini neo and sprontalic's latest reactions seem off, too. Also this:
my other head wrote:A pointless OMGUS vote does not make you look pro-town.
:goodposting:
I think it's pretty clear that TSS's awesomeness did alter the roles each of us recieved, and thus he's obviously pro-town. -- Save The Dragons
the silent speaker
the silent speaker
Mafia Scum
the silent speaker
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #399 (isolation #2) » Sat Sep 30, 2006 1:11 pm

Rersponding to prod. I'm not that crazy about either of the big bandwagons, but I don't think anyone is necessarily scum for being on one of them. I do note that the people I'm most suspicious of -- GlorkOS and mini sprontalic -- are both on the Eon wagon, though.
the silent speaker
the silent speaker
Mafia Scum
the silent speaker
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #471 (isolation #3) » Tue Oct 03, 2006 9:54 am

Shadowlurker has a point here. If the accusation is "your other head isn't contributing," it is a perfectly valid defense (if true) that "yes he is, he's just letting me do the talking for both of us." Both heads speak with one voice.
the silent speaker
the silent speaker
Mafia Scum
the silent speaker
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #511 (isolation #4) » Wed Oct 04, 2006 12:44 pm

You haven't even showed me a misrepresentation or any instances of crap logic yet.

In fact, you chose to ignore this.
Oh, I get it -- this is another joke, right? Because Yos was pretty clear that the misrepresentation of which he speaks is "I wasn't attacking him, just random voting him" and he showed it by quoting three of your posts in which you were accusatory toward H2.

And yes, when one makes three posts all focused on being accusatory toward the same person, the fact that "it was the random vote stage!" is no defense. The random vote stage explains one such post. Three only serves to emphasize that you are voting that person, and the only reason to do that is that you really want them lynched.
the silent speaker
the silent speaker
Mafia Scum
the silent speaker
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #583 (isolation #5) » Thu Oct 12, 2006 11:40 am

I was not suspicious of Eon2Fan very much at all, yesterday. This post, though:
Re2fan wrote:hehe, oh well, time to make better choices ppl =[. so
anyone hazzard a guess on how many cops we have left? /is not a cop

[edit by me: !]
<snipped for irrelevancy>
Right now i have my FOS on:

Armlx-nightson -- acts weird
Zilu/Delibird
SpectrumVoid/Lordy
Glock/MOS

now i would have to say FOS is the same on all of those ppl except, Glock/MOS

[edit by me: wtf? If GlorkOS is not the same as those others -- and why them? -- why even list him with them in the first place?]
and though we agree on Armlx, that may be his evil strategy.

[edit by me: what may be his evil strategy? Being suspected by you and GlorkOS?]
poor ibesha =[ /never liked doctors
Reading Eon's post with a translator's eye (remember, English is nowhere near his first language) I think I see what he was driving at, and Spectrumvoid is making a simple misread. My understanding of "But how would scum and SK know that ibby is cop?" is "But how would scum
, or a
SK, know that ibby was a cop?" To a fair amount his second-guessing the cop is kind of scummish, but I'll hold off on a vote until I see what my other head thinks.
the silent speaker
the silent speaker
Mafia Scum
the silent speaker
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #659 (isolation #6) » Thu Oct 26, 2006 3:15 pm

What I said.
the silent speaker
the silent speaker
Mafia Scum
the silent speaker
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #714 (isolation #7) » Mon Nov 06, 2006 5:39 am

It happens that I also have been getting a townieish vibe from Eon, and I am wondering why my other head opted to vote for him.
the silent speaker
the silent speaker
Mafia Scum
the silent speaker
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #724 (isolation #8) » Sun Nov 12, 2006 12:21 pm

the mod the mod wrote wrote:Insert double entendre here
*eyebrow waggle* You think I'll insert my double entendre anywhere just for the asking?
the silent speaker
the silent speaker
Mafia Scum
the silent speaker
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #846 (isolation #9) » Tue Dec 19, 2006 8:35 am

I hadn't realized I was already announced in as a replacement until just now. Will reread and confer with my other head "soon".
the silent speaker
the silent speaker
Mafia Scum
the silent speaker
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #862 (isolation #10) » Sun Dec 24, 2006 7:40 am

Still here, still not reread nearly enough. What I've seen of Day 3 leads me to not particularly like the PookyAdele wagon, so
vote: GlorkOS
based on nebulous recollection of having suspected them in a past life.
the silent speaker
the silent speaker
Mafia Scum
the silent speaker
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #962 (isolation #11) » Sat Jan 13, 2007 4:36 pm

My internet hates me until Tuesday (see V/LA). I will try to post serious content then. For now I will only say that my top suspect of a poorly-thought-out game (poorly thought through by me, not all of you) was GlorkOS, and yes I realize how wonderfully helpful that is; and to my other head, a cursory glance at your figures left me wondering how we reach 2-1-1 entering night -- it seems that no matter which scum we lynch today, we go into night with the same number of people. That said, I do see the potential advantage in lynching an unknown scum if we can trust the SK to correct errors.
the silent speaker
the silent speaker
Mafia Scum
the silent speaker
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1111 (isolation #12) » Tue Jan 23, 2007 7:19 am

How can I change my tone if I hardly posted yesterday?
You're familiar with the curious incident of the dog in the night-time, I suppose?

Our best-case scenario is one maf, one SK, one cult. Three townies, and it's four to lynch. Therefore the town does not have control. In our worst-case scenario, everyone but me is scum (two maf, two cult, one SK). We, or at least I, need to know what everybody is first, without lynching anybody yet, and then negotiate with the scum to figure out how to manage best advantage.

I've been going over my early early notes to see what of those scumtells still make sense. This isn't the main course, but it can serve as an appetizer.

There was an early connection between
Mini Neo
Lowell/Sprontalic and GlorkOScum. Glork random voted him and FOSed everyone not doing it.
Also Sprontalic hinted that the early spam has nothing of value to the town. I'm sure that it does, and intend to go find it soon. But I don't like the fact that he hinted it. Some general scumminess of the confused-logic variety in Sprontalic's early (and very OMGUSsy) posts, too.

There was a bugging thing of timing from HyToFry, Amb's partner: he randomvoted Fritz directly after Fritz pointed out a legit scumtell, but the scumtell was on non-scum Re2fan, so that's of limited value.

Overall this suggests Lowell is our maf, or one of them. I agree with the notion that Zindaras was culted last night, cf. my first line of this post. There is a scintilla of suspicion that amb is maf or possibly SK. Further thoughts will await real analysis.
the silent speaker
the silent speaker
Mafia Scum
the silent speaker
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1124 (isolation #13) » Tue Jan 23, 2007 2:56 pm

Uhm, yes, actually, I am. Read it once or twice. Good book. Why ask? It doesn't seem to be relevant here.
Hmm, plainly you're not familiar with it, then. The original "curious incident of the dog in the night-time" was a line from the Sherlock Holmes story
Silver Blaze
. When Watson protested that the dog did nothing in the night-time, Holmes responded that that was the curious incident.
the silent speaker
the silent speaker
Mafia Scum
the silent speaker
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1198 (isolation #14) » Mon Jan 29, 2007 2:20 pm

Since Nightson hasnt claimed as I requested, I will kill him tonight since I genuinely think him to be mafia.
Why should we claim? There are more scum that helps than town.
Also, don't kill me. I'm pro-town, so you'll lose if you do. Why not kill CES? It seems to be pretty much consensus that he's scum, either the other cult or a killer.

I do not believe amb's claim; instead I think he is mafia. Petroleumjelly's response to it (especially the apology bit) suggests tat they may be scum together.

Unvote: CES, vote: Zindaras, mod: votecount?
because that looks to be a better bet for today.

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”