Alduskkel
Alduskkel
Jack of All Trades
Alduskkel
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #5 (isolation #0) » Mon Oct 29, 2012 8:52 am

Post by Alduskkel »

Confirm! Too bad about the green text ban. Kanaya's my favorite character. Well At Least I Can Still Type Like Her
CLICK HERE FOR THE ALDUSKKEL APPRECIATION PAGE
"i've only known aldus for four and a half months but if anything happened to him i would kill everyone in this room and then myself" -Datisi, March 28 2020
Alduskkel
Alduskkel
Jack of All Trades
Alduskkel
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #9 (isolation #1) » Mon Oct 29, 2012 9:00 am

Post by Alduskkel »

Every act of Homestuck is more or less exponentially better than the previous one.

I would at least read to the end of Act 2 or Act 3 if you want to give it a fair shot. Although even then you still won't get a taste of the trolls or the copious amounts of time travel or the silly romance etc.
"i've only known aldus for four and a half months but if anything happened to him i would kill everyone in this room and then myself" -Datisi, March 28 2020
Alduskkel
Alduskkel
Jack of All Trades
Alduskkel
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #17 (isolation #2) » Mon Oct 29, 2012 9:29 am

Post by Alduskkel »

I have a feeling that too many people are going to be posting (at least occasionally) with tics for you to actually carry out that threat.

Not to mention that an actual lynch based upon tic usage would be really stupid.

Bonus Points: There is a STRONG chance that some people who would not have otherwise posted with tics will now do so just to annoy you.
Alduskkel
Alduskkel
Jack of All Trades
Alduskkel
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #40 (isolation #3) » Mon Oct 29, 2012 1:58 pm

Post by Alduskkel »

In post 37, Alsark wrote:Welp, Strider rolled vanilla townie.

why would you post this
I would vote for you right now if 1) it weren't the pregame and 2) I weren't planning on voting for the Mod and the Co-Mod to see if they are in any way participants in the game (e.g. Gorrad is Andrew Hussie/Lord English/whatever)
Alduskkel
Alduskkel
Jack of All Trades
Alduskkel
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #46 (isolation #4) » Mon Oct 29, 2012 2:39 pm

Post by Alduskkel »

I don't see much benefits to town reads at this point of the game. Also, great first impression Epic. :roll:

Also role speculation at this point is potentially really bad, depending on how people react. (Hint: Don't give any clues to your role.)
Alduskkel
Alduskkel
Jack of All Trades
Alduskkel
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #50 (isolation #5) » Mon Oct 29, 2012 2:52 pm

Post by Alduskkel »

Can we not do this thing.

This thing where we end up at each others' throats for the rest of the game.

Because that'd be peachy.
Alduskkel
Alduskkel
Jack of All Trades
Alduskkel
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #57 (isolation #6) » Mon Oct 29, 2012 3:04 pm

Post by Alduskkel »

Errr, thanks for implying that anyway though.

Also, Vifam you definitely mean
swwimminly

Glub.
Alduskkel
Alduskkel
Jack of All Trades
Alduskkel
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #77 (isolation #7) » Mon Oct 29, 2012 3:42 pm

Post by Alduskkel »

Nikanor wrote:Hey can we not do the thing where we post ten pages before the game starts.
Thanks.
Got a pro8lem with that? What's your deal?
Cheery Dog wrote:
Who is up for doing 20?
33! :33
Alduskkel
Alduskkel
Jack of All Trades
Alduskkel
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #101 (isolation #8) » Mon Oct 29, 2012 5:54 pm

Post by Alduskkel »

In post 95, torgonitoh wrote:sunnyshine is posts

this bad!

other guy is posts

this good!

i find good mans and bad mans

VOTE: Alduskkel
The shit is this?

---

In post 96, Nikanor wrote:Alduskkel is always like that. Doesn't mean he's scum.
In post 98, Noir wrote:
In post 40, Alduskkel wrote:
In post 37, Alsark wrote:Welp, Strider rolled vanilla townie.

why would you post this
I would vote for you right now if 1) it weren't the pregame and 2) I weren't planning on voting for the Mod and the Co-Mod to see if they are in any way participants in the game (e.g. Gorrad is Andrew Hussie/Lord English/whatever)

Good grief.
uHHHH,

Not sure what to say to this.
Alduskkel
Alduskkel
Jack of All Trades
Alduskkel
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1054 (isolation #9) » Sun Nov 04, 2012 8:45 am

Post by Alduskkel »

So I was really busy for a while and then I looked at the thread and it's like 40+ goddamn pages. I'll work on getting through it all, but for the sake of me contributing something worthwhile sooner rather than later can I get a quick summary of what the hell is going on in this game?

Main wagons are, what, Paschendale and CE?

Anyway don't expect a huge catchup post when I actually do slog through everything. 1) I don't want to make a huge catchup post. 2) You guys don't want to read a huge catchup post. 3) You guys
won't
read a huge catchup post.
Alduskkel
Alduskkel
Jack of All Trades
Alduskkel
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1666 (isolation #10) » Sat Nov 17, 2012 1:53 pm

Post by Alduskkel »

Vote: Gorrad

MORE LATER.
Alduskkel
Alduskkel
Jack of All Trades
Alduskkel
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1673 (isolation #11) » Sat Nov 17, 2012 2:32 pm

Post by Alduskkel »

@Gorrad: Please indicate replacements in first post as well as the players comprising the dead hydras.
Alduskkel
Alduskkel
Jack of All Trades
Alduskkel
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1683 (isolation #12) » Sat Nov 17, 2012 4:06 pm

Post by Alduskkel »

Does anyone actually think that torgonitoh's posts are worth a damn?
Alduskkel
Alduskkel
Jack of All Trades
Alduskkel
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1685 (isolation #13) » Sat Nov 17, 2012 4:11 pm

Post by Alduskkel »

Mostly I just don't tend to make too many. Every time I look at this game it has like 10 more pages.

Also aren't you supposed to be posting from your hydra or something?
Alduskkel
Alduskkel
Jack of All Trades
Alduskkel
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1689 (isolation #14) » Sat Nov 17, 2012 4:44 pm

Post by Alduskkel »

Hey, when I finish catching up, do people want just my scum reads or do people actually want the town reads?
Alduskkel
Alduskkel
Jack of All Trades
Alduskkel
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1706 (isolation #15) » Sun Nov 18, 2012 10:09 am

Post by Alduskkel »

Hey so I'm fully caught up. Quick list of reads:
xtopherusD: Town
CE: Weak Scum. Needs to post more for me to get a better read.
Nacho: Town
AurorusVox: Weak Scum, but stronger than CE. Need more posts from him, definitely.
malpascp: Seems scummy for interactions with Pandorica and Paschendale. Reaction to buldermar scum claim was nullish for me, though. Willing to vote for him.
DeasVail: Town.
Sunshine & Rainbows: Town
Cheery Dog: Weak Scum. I'd be willing to lynch him, but there are better candidates.
buldermar: Nullish town. Might be scum for interactions with other players? IDK, not my concern right now.
Phillamon: Town
torg: Town, but annoying.
ActionDan: Town
Fate: No clue/Null. Post more dude.
Maenara: Scummy in general. DV and ActionDan votes were terrible, current AV vote is really weak too, seems like a lazy scum vote. Definitely willing to lynch Maenara.
Titan: Weak Town.
Porfervor: Somewhere between Town and Weak Town.
BroodKing: Weak Town. Need more posts.
Zeta: Town, unless Zdenek's ongoing game info is something really substantial.
Zdenek: Probably town. Definitely comes off worse compared to Zeta, though.
Guy Named Riggs: Who?
Robocopter: IDK. Seems to be in it to just to make silly comments mostly. Whether that's town or scum is anybody's guess.
Nikanor/Murderface: Who?
Mehdi: Weak weak weak town. As he posts more I'll get a better read.
Vifam: Bit better than Robo. Still, IDK.
BT: Weak town.

Vote: Maenara

Other wagons I'd be willing to get on:
malpascp -- except I want to see what sort of defense he posts.
AurorusVox -- except that he hasn't posted enough for me to feel confident about this vote.
CheeryDog -- except that Nacho's case isn't hefty enough for Cheery to be a better vote than the others.
Alduskkel
Alduskkel
Jack of All Trades
Alduskkel
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1716 (isolation #16) » Sun Nov 18, 2012 11:57 am

Post by Alduskkel »

In post 1707, Zdenek wrote:Why do you think that zeta is town?
Zeta is town because he's making good points about malp. Generally seems on the ball arguing with you, though I don't think anyone has "won" the argument yet.

In post 1713, Mehdi2277 wrote:Aldusk explain the BT and my read. Along with how cE is weak scum not worthy of a wagon to be willing to go on.

Your read is really simple. You've only made a few posts, but the ones of substance have decent analysis. Hence, weak town read, more info needed.

BT generally seems to put effort into this game, linking stuff, checking votes, analyzing as necessary. He doesn't post tons, but his reads are about right.

CE is obviously scummy from what little he's posted. Shitty Noir vote (even if Noir was scum), fluff, blatant prod-dodging, never seems to come up with anything much. OTOH, he's also not much of a presence in the game, and he doesn't seem to react much to pressure either. So he could be lurkerscum but with there being more data on other players it's easier to judge them, and wait for more data on CE.

Hopefully the lurkerscum players (mostly CE and AV) will either A) post more so that I can get a better read or B) Die so that it doesn't matter. If they continue to lurk hard and be scummy then I'd be perfectly happy to lynch them.
Alduskkel
Alduskkel
Jack of All Trades
Alduskkel
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1719 (isolation #17) » Sun Nov 18, 2012 12:09 pm

Post by Alduskkel »

You guys can be on separate scumteams or bussing or whatever. I don't really care. Trying to screw around with "scum interactions" between two players when neither of them has flipped is just silly. malpascp interactions work because both Pandorica and Paschendale/Tazaro are dead.

Also your post reeks of OMGUS. And if you're trying to call me scummy, then just say it, don't bother with this subtle bullshit.
Alduskkel
Alduskkel
Jack of All Trades
Alduskkel
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1731 (isolation #18) » Sun Nov 18, 2012 3:01 pm

Post by Alduskkel »

What's wrong with the Maenara and Cheery wagons specifically?
Alduskkel
Alduskkel
Jack of All Trades
Alduskkel
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1761 (isolation #19) » Mon Nov 19, 2012 4:22 pm

Post by Alduskkel »

In post 1748, Zdenek wrote:
In post 1716, Alduskkel wrote:Zeta is town because he's making good points about malp. Generally seems on the ball arguing with you, though I don't think anyone has "won" the argument yet.

Well, okay, but since this is multiscum, it's not convincing at all.
Fair enough. I'll keep that in mind. But for now Zeta still seems on the town side of things. If malp is Felt green scum then if Zeta is scum then he's almost certainly Midnight Crew black scum.
---
Vaguely reconsidering my weak town read of BroodKing. But there far bigger fish to fry.
---
@Nacho: I don't really understand why you're on board with the malp wagon all of a sudden. Care to explain? Post 1626 makes a decent point in malp's favor. What's changed your mind?
Alduskkel
Alduskkel
Jack of All Trades
Alduskkel
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2028 (isolation #20) » Wed Nov 21, 2012 5:27 pm

Post by Alduskkel »

Just popping in to say that I don't think lynching malp before he gets around to posting some sort of defense is a good idea. Seriously, just be patient and wait for him to not be V/LA. Lynching him before is 1) a dick move and 2) a stupid move.

More later. Haven't read the stuff between this post and my last. Looks like a lot of Fate quintuple posts at a glance. -.-
Alduskkel
Alduskkel
Jack of All Trades
Alduskkel
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2038 (isolation #21) » Wed Nov 21, 2012 5:51 pm

Post by Alduskkel »

@Titan: What posts did malp give his defense in? Seriously, regardless of his alignment, he hasn't had a chance since he's been V/LA.
And it is a stupid move because we don't know if he's scum or not! Unless you're on his team, you don't know 100% that he's scum. We have to get both sides of the story as they say.
Alduskkel
Alduskkel
Jack of All Trades
Alduskkel
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2043 (isolation #22) » Wed Nov 21, 2012 5:56 pm

Post by Alduskkel »

@Mehdi:
No, we don't have to have 100% certainty. What I mean is that we've heard all the accusations against malp, and they seem pretty convincing (which is why I think he's probably scum) but we haven't heard his defense because he's been V/LA (which is why I don't want to lynch him right now).

Basically I just want to look at his defense and the attacks and decide what's more convincing, that's all. Yes, I will probably still arrive at the conclusion that malp is scum. But not necessarily.
Alduskkel
Alduskkel
Jack of All Trades
Alduskkel
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2044 (isolation #23) » Wed Nov 21, 2012 5:57 pm

Post by Alduskkel »

I find it amusing that I agree with Nachomamma more than Titan even though I agree with Titan's overall read on malp right now.
Alduskkel
Alduskkel
Jack of All Trades
Alduskkel
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2049 (isolation #24) » Wed Nov 21, 2012 6:01 pm

Post by Alduskkel »

@malpascp: Why did you target Titan?

@Mehdi: Shrug. I don't know how much time malp needs to construct his defense, nor do I know how busy he is. That's not for me to judge.

Also I think the attack more than three quotes. It revolves around his interactions with both Pandorica and Tazaro/Paschendale.

@Titan: I refuse to defend malpascp for him. Come the fuck on, I think he's probably scum too, I'm not gonna hand him his goddamn defense.
Alduskkel
Alduskkel
Jack of All Trades
Alduskkel
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2056 (isolation #25) » Wed Nov 21, 2012 6:08 pm

Post by Alduskkel »

I don't know what you're asking me to do Titan. I'm not going to give you a specific defense. Generally, what I would be looking for would be a response that would indicate a town motivation on the part of malpascp.

@Mehdi: I don't have the time right now to get you the full case on malp. I'll get back to you on that, after I've caught up (today or tomorrow).
Alduskkel
Alduskkel
Jack of All Trades
Alduskkel
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2173 (isolation #26) » Thu Nov 22, 2012 4:34 pm

Post by Alduskkel »

I really don't think malp is actually that close to being lynched.
2084:
malp has 10 votes.
xtoph adds 1. (11)
S&R moves hers. (10)
phill adds 1 and then removes it. (10)
Cheery Dog moves his. (9)
DGB adds hers. (10)

Learn to count, people. We are nowhere near a lynch.
Alduskkel
Alduskkel
Jack of All Trades
Alduskkel
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2176 (isolation #27) » Thu Nov 22, 2012 4:48 pm

Post by Alduskkel »

What, did you actually expect to get something meaningful out of that?
Alduskkel
Alduskkel
Jack of All Trades
Alduskkel
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2179 (isolation #28) » Thu Nov 22, 2012 4:55 pm

Post by Alduskkel »

You know, if a ploy can be thwarted by simply scanning around for votes and doing basic arithmetic then it's kind of shitty.

Cheery Dog: You think malp was just about to post in here or something? Yeah, right. Plus, the person being lynched is the most likely to check the number of votes on him or her.
Alduskkel
Alduskkel
Jack of All Trades
Alduskkel
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2184 (isolation #29) » Thu Nov 22, 2012 5:08 pm

Post by Alduskkel »

Has pretending it's twilight ever produced useful information? Link if you've got it.
Alduskkel
Alduskkel
Jack of All Trades
Alduskkel
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2209 (isolation #30) » Fri Nov 23, 2012 12:47 am

Post by Alduskkel »

I must say that lynching someone other than malp in the hopes that he'll be NK'd is interesting. But I suspect that getting votes off of him will be really difficult (for some damn good reasons) and the urge to just lynch him anyway is pretty strong as well.

Random hypothetical: Mehdi is scum with malp. Mehdi fails to kill malp, "confirms" his claim.

I dunno, I feel like there's a good chance something could randomly go wrong with Mehdi's plan.

If we're going to lynch someone else then, looking at the wagons right now, I think an AVox lynch would be a nice alternative. Maenara wagon doesn't seem to have steam anymore, sadly.

Actually, let's get that rolling right away:
Unvote: Maenara.
Vote: AurorusVox
Alduskkel
Alduskkel
Jack of All Trades
Alduskkel
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2215 (isolation #31) » Fri Nov 23, 2012 2:47 am

Post by Alduskkel »

@BT: Eh. I was already fine with lynching someone else before Mehdi's suggestion. I dunno, I think I'm just being paranoid. OTOH, I'm really not going to try to stop malp's lynch either, since that's kind of silly. But since I was already holding my vote off of him until he gets from from his V/LA then switching to AVox and seeing how that wagon goes seems good to me in the meantime.
Alduskkel
Alduskkel
Jack of All Trades
Alduskkel
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2226 (isolation #32) » Fri Nov 23, 2012 7:39 am

Post by Alduskkel »

In post 2223, DrippingGoofball wrote:
In post 2209, Alduskkel wrote:I must say that lynching someone other than malp in the hopes that he'll be NK'd is interesting.

In my vast experience, this sort of plan NEVER works out. If we think he's scum, we lynch him. We do not count on the creatures of the night.

Hey. Give me one example why.

And why did you immediately vote malp upon replacing in, hmm?
Alduskkel
Alduskkel
Jack of All Trades
Alduskkel
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2227 (isolation #33) » Fri Nov 23, 2012 7:58 am

Post by Alduskkel »

Well, more accurately, link me one example.
Alduskkel
Alduskkel
Jack of All Trades
Alduskkel
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2234 (isolation #34) » Fri Nov 23, 2012 8:26 am

Post by Alduskkel »

In post 2231, Robocopter87 wrote:
In post 2227, Alduskkel wrote:Well, more accurately, link me one example.

I hate it when people do this, its such a jerk move.
DGB claimed that in her "vast experience" that relying on scum to NK someone doesn't work. I'm just asking for one example of that.

Hell, I'll just settle for some reasoning. Either is fine.
Alduskkel
Alduskkel
Jack of All Trades
Alduskkel
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2255 (isolation #35) » Fri Nov 23, 2012 11:26 am

Post by Alduskkel »

Mehdi, what do you think of DGB's reservations about the plan?
Alduskkel
Alduskkel
Jack of All Trades
Alduskkel
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2298 (isolation #36) » Fri Nov 23, 2012 3:17 pm

Post by Alduskkel »

@Zdenek Well I was just being paranoid. My read on Mehdi is definitely "town" though.
Alduskkel
Alduskkel
Jack of All Trades
Alduskkel
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2302 (isolation #37) » Fri Nov 23, 2012 4:45 pm

Post by Alduskkel »

Well you genuinely seem to be trying to find the best course of action for the town, i.e. figuring out how to use your kill.

Also scum aren't too likely to claim vig at this point, so you're pretty town-reading for the claim alone as well.
Alduskkel
Alduskkel
Jack of All Trades
Alduskkel
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2323 (isolation #38) » Sat Nov 24, 2012 9:37 am

Post by Alduskkel »

@Sanjay:
In what way was the Pasch wagon seemingly deflating when BT moved his vote? In what way did it become clear that it was not deflating during the brief time that BT had his vote on xtoph (which is what I assume you're talking about).

Also, what is your opinion on AV?
Alduskkel
Alduskkel
Jack of All Trades
Alduskkel
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2380 (isolation #39) » Sat Nov 24, 2012 4:52 pm

Post by Alduskkel »

malpascp, if you're still alive into Night 2, target Mehdi2277. Mehdi2277 claimed vigilante and he's going to shoot you. If your claim is true, you can stop the kill.

Just posting that since I think malpascp might only be skimming or something, and he hasn't said anything really about Mehdi's plan.

Also, I approve of the AVox wagon. Let's keep rolling with that.
Alduskkel
Alduskkel
Jack of All Trades
Alduskkel
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2396 (isolation #40) » Sat Nov 24, 2012 7:33 pm

Post by Alduskkel »

In post 2381, Titan wrote:Why is it with every Ald post I get closer to wanting to punch my screen?
I don't know, you tell me. I swear we agree on most of our reads but somehow you still seem to want to punch me in the face constantly. Or at least one of your heads does.
Alduskkel
Alduskkel
Jack of All Trades
Alduskkel
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2418 (isolation #41) » Sun Nov 25, 2012 7:41 am

Post by Alduskkel »

In post 2102, Shrimp85 wrote:I still find AurorusVox more mafia-like than malpascp , because he really puts no effort in this game.
He just votes what seems to be like random votes, cause often he does not explain, and if he does, it's a short,
IMO crappy reasons.
I just wonder why he even bothers playing at all, what's the use in playing this game when you don't even put effort into it.

In post 2116, AurorusVox wrote:You will understand, Shrimp.
Alduskkel
Alduskkel
Jack of All Trades
Alduskkel
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2527 (isolation #42) » Mon Nov 26, 2012 2:08 pm

Post by Alduskkel »

I still support Mehdi's plan.
Alduskkel
Alduskkel
Jack of All Trades
Alduskkel
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2598 (isolation #43) » Wed Nov 28, 2012 2:05 pm

Post by Alduskkel »

In post 2554, Maenara wrote:Also, Alduskkel is obvScum. He keeps talking about how he won't defend Malp, but never tries to push a read on him. Wants to give him chance to defend himself, but hardly every accuses him of anything. Says that Mehdi and Malp might be scum together, or that something else will go wrong, but still advocates that Malp blocks Medhi just a few posts later? Not very consistent, that.
Well I was waiting around for malp to defend himself. I didn't push because I felt like a push might set off an immediate lynch.

Like I said, I was just being paranoid about a malp-Mehdi team. I don't think that's what we have here.

Anyway, since AV is having RL problems and is promising more, and since malpascp is being 0% pro-town and not defending himself or scumhunting or doing jack at all:
Unvote: AurorusVox
Vote: malpascp
Alduskkel
Alduskkel
Jack of All Trades
Alduskkel
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2606 (isolation #44) » Wed Nov 28, 2012 2:58 pm

Post by Alduskkel »

What exactly was the point of that?
Alduskkel
Alduskkel
Jack of All Trades
Alduskkel
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2673 (isolation #45) » Wed Dec 05, 2012 11:46 am

Post by Alduskkel »

Been waiting for this to be a viable wagon for a long damn time now!

AVox I still want some damn content from you soon or you are getting strung up next.
Alduskkel
Alduskkel
Jack of All Trades
Alduskkel
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2676 (isolation #46) » Wed Dec 05, 2012 12:11 pm

Post by Alduskkel »

Let me guess. More fake twilight bullshit.
Alduskkel
Alduskkel
Jack of All Trades
Alduskkel
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2721 (isolation #47) » Wed Dec 05, 2012 3:27 pm

Post by Alduskkel »

Good point about Phil.

Dunno about Zdenek. Haven't been paying too much attention to him, since there have been plenty of more scummy people. Maybe I'll iso him sometime.

Also, I think everyone should weigh in on the Maenara wagon.
Alduskkel
Alduskkel
Jack of All Trades
Alduskkel
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2723 (isolation #48) » Wed Dec 05, 2012 3:34 pm

Post by Alduskkel »

I honestly think I have provided way more content than AVox.

If you want something in particular I'll answer just about any of your questions.
Alduskkel
Alduskkel
Jack of All Trades
Alduskkel
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2726 (isolation #49) » Wed Dec 05, 2012 4:04 pm

Post by Alduskkel »

@buldermar: IDK. Who actually has a THIRD favorite color? It'd probably be something bluish I guess. Was there a point to this question aside from silliness?
Alduskkel
Alduskkel
Jack of All Trades
Alduskkel
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2812 (isolation #50) » Thu Dec 06, 2012 2:41 pm

Post by Alduskkel »

@Maenara: You seriously think Mehdi is scum? What about his Vigilante claim?

@Titan: Get the fuck off the Vifam wagon and back onto the Maenara wagon. What the hell are you doing, anyway?
Alduskkel
Alduskkel
Jack of All Trades
Alduskkel
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2818 (isolation #51) » Thu Dec 06, 2012 4:29 pm

Post by Alduskkel »

Do you actually have anything useful to say?
Alduskkel
Alduskkel
Jack of All Trades
Alduskkel
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2945 (isolation #52) » Sat Dec 08, 2012 10:46 am

Post by Alduskkel »

Ugh. I'm going to have to compose a Maenara case to get this lynch through. Well, I'll get to that a bit later. Although I feel a bit bad since if I'm successful in pulling votes then they are likely to come off of AV who really does not deserve to have votes come off of him.

AV if you have something to say that can seriously mark Vifam as scum then please just say it.
Alduskkel
Alduskkel
Jack of All Trades
Alduskkel
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2954 (isolation #53) » Sat Dec 08, 2012 11:15 am

Post by Alduskkel »

btw why is Brood scum
Alduskkel
Alduskkel
Jack of All Trades
Alduskkel
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2955 (isolation #54) » Sat Dec 08, 2012 11:15 am

Post by Alduskkel »

that's a general question, not specifically addressed to Mehdi
Alduskkel
Alduskkel
Jack of All Trades
Alduskkel
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3046 (isolation #55) » Sat Dec 08, 2012 4:21 pm

Post by Alduskkel »

Actually, at this point, I really don't care if we lynch AVox or Maenara, just as long as we lynch the other one tomorrow.

AVox wagon is bigger right now, yes?
Lynching scum is lynching scum.
Alduskkel
Alduskkel
Jack of All Trades
Alduskkel
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3050 (isolation #56) » Sat Dec 08, 2012 4:25 pm

Post by Alduskkel »

Fine by me if my vote puts him at L-1.

I'm guessing that I won't be NK'd, so I'll be free to push the Maenara lynch tomorrow. Although, if I do get NK'd, please please please lynch that scumbag.
Alduskkel
Alduskkel
Jack of All Trades
Alduskkel
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3075 (isolation #57) » Sat Dec 08, 2012 5:36 pm

Post by Alduskkel »

@Nacho, BroodKing, Shinori, Sanjay, torg: Will you help lynch AVox or not?

@Zeta: Get on the AVox wagon, you already said you want to lynch him.
Alduskkel
Alduskkel
Jack of All Trades
Alduskkel
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3076 (isolation #58) » Sat Dec 08, 2012 5:39 pm

Post by Alduskkel »

Zdenek should be on board too once he comes back from V/LA.
Alduskkel
Alduskkel
Jack of All Trades
Alduskkel
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3154 (isolation #59) » Sun Dec 09, 2012 7:36 am

Post by Alduskkel »

In post 3091, AurorusVox wrote:
In post 3050, Alduskkel wrote:Fine by me if my vote puts him at L-1.

I'm guessing that I won't be NK'd, so I'll be free to push the Maenara lynch tomorrow. Although, if I do get NK'd, please please please lynch that scumbag.

Terrible post.

Why not push Maenara today? Too obv to be a Maenara buddy tho, probably opposing scumteam.
If two people are obvscum and one of them is easier to lynch, which do you vote for? That's right, the one that's easier to lynch.

What's your role name, AVox?
Alduskkel
Alduskkel
Jack of All Trades
Alduskkel
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3169 (isolation #60) » Sun Dec 09, 2012 8:11 am

Post by Alduskkel »

This is really stupid.

Alduskkel
Alduskkel
Jack of All Trades
Alduskkel
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3188 (isolation #61) » Sun Dec 09, 2012 8:49 am

Post by Alduskkel »

@Mehdi: Have you read Maenara's D1 play at all?
Alduskkel
Alduskkel
Jack of All Trades
Alduskkel
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3203 (isolation #62) » Sun Dec 09, 2012 9:30 am

Post by Alduskkel »

Shit. Back to the drawing board.
Unvote.
Alduskkel
Alduskkel
Jack of All Trades
Alduskkel
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3304 (isolation #63) » Sun Dec 09, 2012 3:02 pm

Post by Alduskkel »

I'm not too sure about this Sanjay wagon. The rapidity of the wagon formation is a bit disturbing, but I didn't feel that way with Maenara or AurorusVox (probably since I thought they were scum). I'll have to iso him to get a good read. I think maybe the town is a bit lynch-happy right now, for better or for worse.

Dunno if Sanjay's defense of Maenara is scum-buddying or town-sticking-up-for-another-town. I'll have to review the circumstances.
Alduskkel
Alduskkel
Jack of All Trades
Alduskkel
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3439 (isolation #64) » Mon Dec 10, 2012 2:24 pm

Post by Alduskkel »

In post 3334, BT wrote:
In post 3304, Alduskkel wrote:I'm not too sure about this Sanjay wagon. The rapidity of the wagon formation is a bit disturbing, but I didn't feel that way with Maenara or AurorusVox (probably since I thought they were scum). I'll have to iso him to get a good read. I think maybe the town is a bit lynch-happy right now, for better or for worse.

Dunno if Sanjay's defense of Maenara is scum-buddying or town-sticking-up-for-another-town. I'll have to review the circumstances.

I don't remember you complaining about similar wagons.
That's what I was saying -- the Maenara and AV wagons didn't bother me. The Sanjay wagon did.

Anyway if my content is lacking for a few days then that is because I am fussing over an English paper. Fortunately the deadline is the 31st so there's still plenty of time afterwards.

As for the vote bloc, I'm okay with it, although I'd prefer that Nacho, buld, and DGB not be in it. Relative to the others, I'm more accepting of buldermar though. DGB complains an awful lot about spam posting for someone who is herself a spam poster. Nacho just doesn't have his head screwed on straight enough IMO.
Alduskkel
Alduskkel
Jack of All Trades
Alduskkel
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3442 (isolation #65) » Mon Dec 10, 2012 2:31 pm

Post by Alduskkel »

Oh, by the way, Sanjay's reaction to his wagon is leaning pro-town for me. He basically ignored his wagon, which is really weird coming from town or scum, but is weirder from scum than town.

Kinda seeing Brood and Phill as opportunistic scum at a cursory glance to their isos. But I don't really want to get onto either wagon until I have the time to at least skim their isos and some other players who might deserve suspicion, like DGB, Nacho, Zdenek, ActionDan (didn't like his interrogation of AVox, although I was townreading AD earlier), maybe even Zeta (seemed town earlier, but his recent posts are dropping off to null for me).

Fate I don't even know how I am supposed to read.
Alduskkel
Alduskkel
Jack of All Trades
Alduskkel
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3452 (isolation #66) » Mon Dec 10, 2012 3:20 pm

Post by Alduskkel »

Titan wrote:Ald, why is Sanjay ignoring his wagon read "pro-town" to you? What is pro-town about ignoring the growing wagon on you as opposed to attempting to defend yourself or address points raised against you, etc?
Let me clarify. Completely ignoring the wagon on you is not pro-town. BUT town are more likely to do it, since scum are more worried about being lynched.

Sunshine and Rainbows wrote:1: You just named a bunch of real townie people who 'deserve suspicion' over two suspicious fucks.
2: 'Fate I don't even know how I am suposed to read.' A serious question. Are you new to Mafiascum?
Those "real townie" people are kinda nullish or scum to me right now. If there's a particular person you object to me listing, then say so.

No, I'm not new to mafiascum. I don't recall playing with Fate before though. I'm not saying Fate is unreadable (my previous comment was hyperbolic) but his playstyle makes it a bit difficult IMO.
Alduskkel
Alduskkel
Jack of All Trades
Alduskkel
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3470 (isolation #67) » Mon Dec 10, 2012 4:15 pm

Post by Alduskkel »

In post 3455, Zdenek wrote:What are your reads of the people on the Sanjay wagon?
Mostly town, but to varying degrees. DGB is not town to me. (I'm basing the wagon people on the quadz08 vote count where he's at 8 votes). Just because the wagon is full of probable town though does not mean that it's a good wagon, though.

Why did you ask this question?
Alduskkel
Alduskkel
Jack of All Trades
Alduskkel
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3498 (isolation #68) » Mon Dec 10, 2012 5:04 pm

Post by Alduskkel »

Mehdi

don't you dare shoot Vifam

if you do I bet xtopherousD's corpse will be turning in his grave
Alduskkel
Alduskkel
Jack of All Trades
Alduskkel
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3499 (isolation #69) » Mon Dec 10, 2012 5:05 pm

Post by Alduskkel »

xtopherusD*
Alduskkel
Alduskkel
Jack of All Trades
Alduskkel
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3545 (isolation #70) » Tue Dec 11, 2012 1:16 am

Post by Alduskkel »

Brood's role really requires flavor knowledge to understand I feel. Fortunately I think maybe I can clarify? I don't have his role PM so I'm just interpreting here. Basically anyone who would come up "Prospit" or "Derse" is a Carapacian, i.e. not human/troll/cherub. Prospit characters would include the White Queen, the Peregrine Mendicant, the White King, and Ms. Paint. The first three might be named something different, but should all have the same initials (WQ, PM*, WK). Any of the four present should be pro-town.

*Unless you are Porrim Maryam, who is a different character, and not a Carapacian.

There are a lot more Dersites. There's the Wayward Vagabond himself (pro-town role name), Black Queen (anti-town, wouldn't fit with any of the scum teams though) / Snowman (anti-town, green scum), Black King (anti-town, but same problem as Black Queen), Aimless Renegade* (pro-town), Jack Noir (probably anti-town) or Spades Slick (black scum if this is the role name), Draconian Dignitary/Diamonds Droog (black scum), Courtyard Droll (probably anti-town) or Clubs Deuce (black scum).

*Anyone with initials AR (e.g. Authority Regulator) unless you are the Auto Responder, who is a different character, and not a Carapacian.

Because of the Hearts Boxcars role name flip I would hypothesize that Draconian Dignitary and Courtyard Droll are NOT present in this game under those names. Black King and Black Queen are probably not in this game either, since they wouldn't fit nicely with town or scum flavor. To summarize for any Dersite roles:

Town: Wayward Vagabond, Aimless Renegade
Midnight Crew (Black Scum): Spades Slick, Diamonds Droog, Clubs Deuce, Hearts Boxcars (deceased)
Felt (Green Scum): Snowman
? Alignment: Jack Noir

Add the 3-4 Prospit (town) roles and you've got the roles that Brood's claim would act upon. For the record, I believe it because its very complex but makes perfect sense flavor wise. Although I don't know the extent of the fake claims that scum were given.

I would almost guarantee that all of the black scum roles exist in this game, which would make for a nice 4 player scum team. I can't say whether or not any of the others are present.

One last note: With the except of Snowman, Felt scum is probably neither Prospit nor Derse.
Alduskkel
Alduskkel
Jack of All Trades
Alduskkel
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3547 (isolation #71) » Tue Dec 11, 2012 1:51 am

Post by Alduskkel »

Well, there's the wiki. If you want information on individual characters that might help.

The articles on the Wayward Vagabond, the Queen's Ring (what Brood claims to have), and Carapacians might be the most relevant right now. There's a lot of information though, and with regards to this game a lot of it is completely irrelevant. It might be better to just ask a player here who has read Homestuck, such as myself.
Alduskkel
Alduskkel
Jack of All Trades
Alduskkel
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3643 (isolation #72) » Tue Dec 11, 2012 12:57 pm

Post by Alduskkel »

Ugh. This game is super confusing right now.

Vifam: Does your role PM say why Davesprite is a protective role?
Brood: Why were you so sure that greenscum = derse?
Mehdi: I still don't understand why you threatened to shoot Vifam. Why can't both Vifam and Fate be town, again?
Alduskkel
Alduskkel
Jack of All Trades
Alduskkel
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3704 (isolation #73) » Wed Dec 12, 2012 3:54 am

Post by Alduskkel »

In post 3690, Maenara wrote:Obviously, AV watches Vifam, while Vifam protects one of AV and Mehdi without telling us who. Any non-blocking PRs are free to join the fun and games, but for heaven's sake, don't claim.
Just popping in to say I think Maenara has this backwards. Vifam protects AV, AV randomly watches Mehdi or Vifam. That way AV is guaranteed to survive while scum will be hesitant to potentially lose a member to the watch. That's as opposed to scum being hesitant to potentially waste a kill, which is a way lower disincentive.

IDK who Mehdi shoots.
Alduskkel
Alduskkel
Jack of All Trades
Alduskkel
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3775 (isolation #74) » Thu Dec 13, 2012 1:43 am

Post by Alduskkel »

^Do you mean 3756?

Why does the day need to end? That's a question to both of you.

Brood, any clue what happens to the ring if you're lynched?

Mehdi, is Brood's role really that overly complex? I think he just gives the ring to Prospitians, and learns the identity of Dersites.
Also, if Brood is scum, then how the hell did he come up with this fake claim?
- If he's scum, it can't be his real role. Wayward Vagabond is a pro-town role name, and no other character makes sense as a ring-giver.
- Suppose he's scum and was told that the name Wayward Vagabond was a safe claim. Given that Brood seems to have no clue about the flavor, how did he come up with the claim? Did his teammate(s) help him? If so, why didn't they do a way better job at sorting out the details of the claim, which Brood seems to have difficulty with?
- Suppose that Brood's scum and that he was given a full role as a fake claim. If that's so, then the argument that the role is overly complex is invalid because the would imply that Gorrad gave Brood a poor fake claim, which implies poor setup design.

For my part I'm kind of torn here. Brood isn't super scummy, but he's definitely not town reading based on his own play. Even more problematic is that Brood dying to scum if he's town might be extremely detrimental, so lynching him now to avoid his NK might be valid. OTOH, I'm more inclined to believe his claim and obviously I don't care much to lynch town.
Alduskkel
Alduskkel
Jack of All Trades
Alduskkel
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3776 (isolation #75) » Thu Dec 13, 2012 1:49 am

Post by Alduskkel »

EBWOP:"that would imply" rather than "the would imply"

Forgot to mention that another problem with Brood getting NK'd is that with malp dead I'm not convinced we have an abundance of protective roles left. So I'm not really willing to rely on there being some random protective role out there.
Alduskkel
Alduskkel
Jack of All Trades
Alduskkel
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3795 (isolation #76) » Thu Dec 13, 2012 1:52 pm

Post by Alduskkel »

In post 3781, Mehdi2277 wrote:Ald then how is the role hard to understand. I'd think he'd learn his own role a bit more or ask the mod questions on details for his role.

It's complex relatively when compared to what has flipped and been claimed.

Then himself. Remember the last post I quoted of his.
1. I think Brood thought he knew what it did but didn't actually.

2. Is it that complex? Or did Brood just over-complicate his explanation?

3. What's so bad about the post you quoted?

Unrelated:
In post 3645, Mehdi2277 wrote:Since fate was tunneling vifam so it just works strangely for them to both be town. Vifam's doc claim screwed that part up since currently I still don't think fate is scum and that leaves a lean on vifam scum.
Town can tunnel too? I still don't understand how you arrived at the conclusion that they couldn't both be town, especially since your current stance is that they are both town. I just don't like how you forced a potentially unnecessary claim.
---
I'll have time to do some in-depth scumhunting tomorrow, if the day hasn't ended by then.
Alduskkel
Alduskkel
Jack of All Trades
Alduskkel
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3811 (isolation #77) » Thu Dec 13, 2012 2:10 pm

Post by Alduskkel »

In post 3797, Mehdi2277 wrote:Actually remind me that all future claims of roles like that should be simplified and flavor can be separate.

I'm mainly sticking against him for play though. Remind me how voting mae at this point shouldn't be lynched?
Why are scum more likely than town to vote Mae?

I also think you didn't answer my question about Brood's post that you quoted (#3 in my last post).

What about Fate made you sure? If you can't answer that, then tell me what scum Fate would have done differently.
Alduskkel
Alduskkel
Jack of All Trades
Alduskkel
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3816 (isolation #78) » Thu Dec 13, 2012 2:19 pm

Post by Alduskkel »

I thought you were talking about this post, Mehdi.
In post 3773, Mehdi2277 wrote:
In post 3769, BroodKingEXE wrote:Yeah, but you're pressuring him on a townread he hasn't had motivation to create till now. I wouldn't have a read on myself at this point in the game, I'm not playing ultra-tellingly right now. I dont get what you are implying about mae, I might have missed something, so please enlighten me.

For anyone who questions the brood lynch remember this post. Remember it and vote him and let him be lynched. If he was town he'd have died a while ago. He is scum and this day needs to end.

I don't really know what you're trying to say exactly in 3804.
Alduskkel
Alduskkel
Jack of All Trades
Alduskkel
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3820 (isolation #79) » Thu Dec 13, 2012 2:24 pm

Post by Alduskkel »

Hmm.
In post 3797, Mehdi2277 wrote:I'm mainly sticking against him [Brood] for play though.
If you don't have a huge problem with the claim, though, then how can you vote him? His claim, if true, makes him town. You HAVE to have a problem with his claim for you to think he's scum.

Also, I understand why you think Fate is town. What I don't understand is how that made Vifam scum.
Alduskkel
Alduskkel
Jack of All Trades
Alduskkel
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3822 (isolation #80) » Thu Dec 13, 2012 2:28 pm

Post by Alduskkel »

I do have town reads on AV and Vifam as a matter of fact.

Mehdi, with regards to Fate, do you mean to say that you just trust him to be a good scumhunter, and that's why you thought Vifam was scum?
Alduskkel
Alduskkel
Jack of All Trades
Alduskkel
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3826 (isolation #81) » Thu Dec 13, 2012 2:35 pm

Post by Alduskkel »

In post 3823, Zdenek wrote:Aldus, who do you think is scum?
Dunno if I mentioned this earlier, but with AV and Maenara both apparently being town I lost my two big scumreads. Haven't had time since all that to do the isoing I need to get some new, better reads. Just been busy IRL, unfortunately. As I said in a recent post, though, I will have much more time starting tomorrow. So, expect something concrete pretty soon.

@Mehdi: Fair points. Do you still trust Fate just as much, given that Vifam is probably town?
Alduskkel
Alduskkel
Jack of All Trades
Alduskkel
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3829 (isolation #82) » Thu Dec 13, 2012 2:38 pm

Post by Alduskkel »

"trust Fate" should be read as "trust Fate's ability to scumhunt" not "trust Fate to be town"

@Vifam: DGB is definitely on my list of people to ISO (I am not going to iso the people I already think are town) and I currently have a tentative scum read on her.
Alduskkel
Alduskkel
Jack of All Trades
Alduskkel
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3831 (isolation #83) » Thu Dec 13, 2012 2:47 pm

Post by Alduskkel »

Yeah, but I mean, if Fate pushed someone else with the same amount of force would you trust him to be right just as much as you trusted him on Vifam? Or would you trust him less since it's likely that Fate is wrong about Vifam?
Alduskkel
Alduskkel
Jack of All Trades
Alduskkel
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3847 (isolation #84) » Thu Dec 13, 2012 3:12 pm

Post by Alduskkel »

Do you click "post reply" more than once? Do you repeatedly refresh?

Does your computer suck?
Alduskkel
Alduskkel
Jack of All Trades
Alduskkel
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3859 (isolation #85) » Thu Dec 13, 2012 3:24 pm

Post by Alduskkel »

Haven't iso'd or anything, gonna make the vote anyway.
Vote: DrippingGoofball.

Brood really needs to get the fuck in here and say what happens to the ring if a) he gets lynched or b) he hands off the ring to Zdenek successfully and is also killed. Basically is the ring some object that is separate from Brood himself (and Brood just happens to have started with it) or can it be "destroyed" by having its associated player die.

Not sure about Zdenek wanting the ring. Don't really trust him, but he's awfully forward about wanting the ring. Gut says town on that. Even better is that, if Zdenek DOES get the ring, then that's a soft confirm that Brood's town. Unless Zdenek and Brood are scum together, but even that's just way too risky.
Alduskkel
Alduskkel
Jack of All Trades
Alduskkel
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3871 (isolation #86) » Thu Dec 13, 2012 4:06 pm

Post by Alduskkel »

@DGB: You don't know that we're not close to finding scum.

@Vifam: Zdenek is probably just a Prospitian. I don't think we should press for details, they're rather unnecessary at the moment.

@Mehdi 3860: I voted DGB because DGB voted DGB.
Alduskkel
Alduskkel
Jack of All Trades
Alduskkel
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3889 (isolation #87) » Thu Dec 13, 2012 4:23 pm

Post by Alduskkel »

@Mehdi: Eh. DGB's reasoning is kind of contrived. Apparently DGB is upset that we're not any closer to catching scum. How is a DGB wagon going to help that if DGB is town? Wouldn't it be way better for DGB to actually hard-push one of her scum reads?

Also I forgot to answer your question about Phill. I don't really have a specific order for my reads right now. I will iso Phill, and I seem to recall thinking he was sort of scummy. He's better about content than DGB though.

Right now I just think that my vote is currently most useful if placed on DGB. And DGB is scummy in her own right.

@Titan: There's plenty of time.

I should mention that if I seemed hesitant about lynching Brood before then I am going to come out and say I am against his lynch today since Zdenek has offered to help verify the claim.
Alduskkel
Alduskkel
Jack of All Trades
Alduskkel
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3902 (isolation #88) » Thu Dec 13, 2012 5:15 pm

Post by Alduskkel »

@S&R: Brood claimed Wayward Vagabond.

Something about this mistake doesn't sit right with me.

@DGB: Why Fate? Why vote yourself and then just a little bit later unvote yourself?
Alduskkel
Alduskkel
Jack of All Trades
Alduskkel
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3903 (isolation #89) » Thu Dec 13, 2012 5:15 pm

Post by Alduskkel »

S&R why did you think Brood claimed PM?
Alduskkel
Alduskkel
Jack of All Trades
Alduskkel
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3928 (isolation #90) » Fri Dec 14, 2012 12:07 am

Post by Alduskkel »

@Brood: Please answer my questions about your role. If you're town and don't know the answers then ask the Mod. If you're scum and don't know the answers then just finish filling out your fake claim already so we know exactly where you stand.

Also you're going to "reread the thread"? You must be insane. Unless you mean you're just going to reread Day 3 or something. I do know Mehdi's got a summary post on claims somewhere, that might help you.

@S&R: My paranoid thought was that you and Brood were on the same scumteam and you guys had agreed that Brood would claim Peregrine Mendicant but then he claimed Wayward Vagabond and confused you. But your explanation is far more likely so I will accept that.

@ActionDan: What happened to your content flow? There's been nary a useful post out of you in some time.
Alduskkel
Alduskkel
Jack of All Trades
Alduskkel
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4023 (isolation #91) » Sat Dec 15, 2012 11:51 am

Post by Alduskkel »

In post 3931, Sunshine and Rainbows wrote:
In post 3928, Alduskkel wrote:
@S&R: My paranoid thought was that you and Brood were on the same scumteam and you guys had agreed that Brood would claim Peregrine Mendicant but then he claimed Wayward Vagabond and confused you. But your explanation is far more likely so I will accept that.

'S&R why did you make that obvious mistake? I am suspicious of you!'
'Because of this really obvious and admittedly stupid answer because Shadoweh makes really dumb mistakes'
'I INSTANTLY BELIEVE YOU'

Considering I'm an obvious Homestuck buff why would you think I would make such a dumb mistake anyways? I would have clearly posted in the QT "HEY DUMB SHIT YOUR CLAIM IS WV NOT PM LIKE MAIL IT'S WV LIKE WUV." Question when do you think we would have agreed to do this conssidering Brood had a possibility of getting shot yesterday? Why do we want the town PR to clearly tell the scum if they get a shiny prize if they kill him?
I was just thinking you and Brood might have had a PM claim sorted out for him and he randomly decided to go WV instead (complete with a different role type).

It was just a random thought, so if there are holes in my theory then I'm not surprised considering I spend much time thinking about it in the first place. It was never really that serious.

For the record, I have a town read on you.
---

Anyway, I was crazy tired yesterday so I'll be doing the ISOs today instead.

Not liking how Brood ignored my questions about his role. PLEASE ANSWER MY QUESTIONS
Alduskkel
Alduskkel
Jack of All Trades
Alduskkel
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4027 (isolation #92) » Sat Dec 15, 2012 11:56 am

Post by Alduskkel »

In post 4024, Bumi wrote:re: Ald's most recent post - double take at reaffirming you have a townread on Sunshine and Rainbows.
Why? You thought I had a null or scum read for some reason?
Alduskkel
Alduskkel
Jack of All Trades
Alduskkel
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4029 (isolation #93) » Sat Dec 15, 2012 11:57 am

Post by Alduskkel »

I should mention that ActionDan also ignored my question to him.

@Bumi: Then why the double take?
Alduskkel
Alduskkel
Jack of All Trades
Alduskkel
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4037 (isolation #94) » Sat Dec 15, 2012 12:25 pm

Post by Alduskkel »

Hey, what happened to the vote bloc?
Alduskkel
Alduskkel
Jack of All Trades
Alduskkel
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4268 (isolation #95) » Sun Dec 16, 2012 2:20 pm

Post by Alduskkel »

Just iso'd Fate. Still not sure about his alignment. AV's pickup on the Sanjay read is good, but why the hell would Fate-scum defend AV, Maenara, and malpascp?
Alduskkel
Alduskkel
Jack of All Trades
Alduskkel
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4273 (isolation #96) » Sun Dec 16, 2012 2:35 pm

Post by Alduskkel »

oh sorry Vifam I guess it was you + BT + Mehdi who found it

Mehdi makes a good point, I am almost thinking Fate is scum just for how DGB is reacting to the wagon
Alduskkel
Alduskkel
Jack of All Trades
Alduskkel
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4276 (isolation #97) » Sun Dec 16, 2012 2:39 pm

Post by Alduskkel »

Fate would have to be insanely scummy to me to hammer him without a claim.
Alduskkel
Alduskkel
Jack of All Trades
Alduskkel
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4281 (isolation #98) » Sun Dec 16, 2012 2:52 pm

Post by Alduskkel »

Just iso'd Phillamon. His Maenara vote looks bad, and his Nacho vote is nonsensical (seriously Phill, why did you vote Nacho when you claimed a town read on him in several posts?) He's also bad at producing any good content.

So I'd be okay with his lynch, for the record.

Continuing my isos, will keep you guys posted.
Alduskkel
Alduskkel
Jack of All Trades
Alduskkel
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4284 (isolation #99) » Sun Dec 16, 2012 2:57 pm

Post by Alduskkel »

titan what is your read on Fate?
Alduskkel
Alduskkel
Jack of All Trades
Alduskkel
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4308 (isolation #100) » Sun Dec 16, 2012 3:33 pm

Post by Alduskkel »

We should really wait for a claim. Is there any reason not to?
Alduskkel
Alduskkel
Jack of All Trades
Alduskkel
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4312 (isolation #101) » Sun Dec 16, 2012 3:43 pm

Post by Alduskkel »

Remind me again why Fate-scum defended AV, Maenara, and malp.
Alduskkel
Alduskkel
Jack of All Trades
Alduskkel
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4341 (isolation #102) » Sun Dec 16, 2012 4:13 pm

Post by Alduskkel »

Brood since when do you think Fate is scum?
Alduskkel
Alduskkel
Jack of All Trades
Alduskkel
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4581 (isolation #103) » Fri Dec 21, 2012 2:45 pm

Post by Alduskkel »

Checking in. I'm fine with the massclaim order, and it seems to be going fairly well so far.

Not sure what to make of the Bulletproof claim.
Alduskkel
Alduskkel
Jack of All Trades
Alduskkel
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4595 (isolation #104) » Fri Dec 21, 2012 2:52 pm

Post by Alduskkel »

pretty sure Quilford is Town

although I already had a town read on his slot so no big surprise there
Alduskkel
Alduskkel
Jack of All Trades
Alduskkel
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4604 (isolation #105) » Fri Dec 21, 2012 2:55 pm

Post by Alduskkel »

@TItan: Sanjay claimed already.

I don't see anything wrong with my placement on the list. Could be lower, but whatever.

I could *conceive* that Quilford is black scum but I SERIOUSLY doubt it.
Alduskkel
Alduskkel
Jack of All Trades
Alduskkel
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4614 (isolation #106) » Fri Dec 21, 2012 2:58 pm

Post by Alduskkel »

What exactly are you trying to say, Delta?

Also there is no way in hell I am claiming before that scumbag DGB. Stick with the goddamn list.
Alduskkel
Alduskkel
Jack of All Trades
Alduskkel
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4623 (isolation #107) » Fri Dec 21, 2012 3:03 pm

Post by Alduskkel »

I don't see what's wrong with the post. It's just my thoughts. IDK why I brought up the BP claim. Seemed pretty important at the time, so I just weighed in on it even though I had no real weights.
Alduskkel
Alduskkel
Jack of All Trades
Alduskkel
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4629 (isolation #108) » Fri Dec 21, 2012 3:06 pm

Post by Alduskkel »

Yeah, trolls tend to be good. Some of them are questionable (Vriska is one of them), but yeah, generally good.
Alduskkel
Alduskkel
Jack of All Trades
Alduskkel
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4632 (isolation #109) » Fri Dec 21, 2012 3:09 pm

Post by Alduskkel »

Dave's the reluctant hero type. Davesprite is an alternate version of him, but still pretty similar.

At one point Davesprite guards the real Dave while he's sleeping, that might be why your role is a Doctor.
Alduskkel
Alduskkel
Jack of All Trades
Alduskkel
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4637 (isolation #110) » Fri Dec 21, 2012 3:16 pm

Post by Alduskkel »

In post 4633, Mehdi2277 wrote:Ald why didn't you mention the Vriska being a strange character when philla claimed him?
Vriska's not strange enough for that. Spoiler, she's currently working to defeat Lord English in the comic. So right now I would put her squarely in the territory of good guy at this point. It's just that she's also killed tons of people, crippled Tavros, created Bec Noir (sort of), killed Aradia, generally been a jerk, etc. so she's not goody-two-shoes.
Alduskkel
Alduskkel
Jack of All Trades
Alduskkel
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4644 (isolation #111) » Fri Dec 21, 2012 3:21 pm

Post by Alduskkel »

In post 4640, Mehdi2277 wrote:Since his character wanted the ring in the story from the little wik reading I've done. S/R went over the ring flavor in detail in some post.
I thought that was me who made the detailed flavor post. Unless you're talking about something else.
Alduskkel
Alduskkel
Jack of All Trades
Alduskkel
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4645 (isolation #112) » Fri Dec 21, 2012 3:21 pm

Post by Alduskkel »

AV is Rose
Alduskkel
Alduskkel
Jack of All Trades
Alduskkel
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4649 (isolation #113) » Fri Dec 21, 2012 3:42 pm

Post by Alduskkel »

I thought Brood was a Ring Giver, not a Seeker.

I forgot to mention, Liv Tyler is a really weird claim IMO, since she never appears in person in Homestuck. She's just a (real life) actress who John likes.
Alduskkel
Alduskkel
Jack of All Trades
Alduskkel
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4655 (isolation #114) » Fri Dec 21, 2012 3:49 pm

Post by Alduskkel »

OH Deas is the bunny, not the actress.
Alduskkel
Alduskkel
Jack of All Trades
Alduskkel
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4656 (isolation #115) » Fri Dec 21, 2012 3:50 pm

Post by Alduskkel »

KP is killing power, Broood clarified that earlier

Actually that's weird now that you mention it, Zdenek doesn't seem to have a killing power
Alduskkel
Alduskkel
Jack of All Trades
Alduskkel
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4659 (isolation #116) » Fri Dec 21, 2012 3:54 pm

Post by Alduskkel »

Liv Tyler wasn't in Con Air.
Alduskkel
Alduskkel
Jack of All Trades
Alduskkel
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4660 (isolation #117) » Fri Dec 21, 2012 3:55 pm

Post by Alduskkel »

I mean the actress. The bunny absolutely was.
Alduskkel
Alduskkel
Jack of All Trades
Alduskkel
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4663 (isolation #118) » Fri Dec 21, 2012 4:02 pm

Post by Alduskkel »

First of all, the "call for [my] blood" is basically YOU. I'm not taking this case too seriously from someone who's lucky to be almost-confirmed.

As for scumhunting, well, first of all, we're engaged in mass claim discussion. Second of all, I'm kind of lazy. Third of all, it's really ridiculous for you to single me out, considering how many other people are also not scumhunting.
Alduskkel
Alduskkel
Jack of All Trades
Alduskkel
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4694 (isolation #119) » Fri Dec 21, 2012 5:37 pm

Post by Alduskkel »

@S&R: My opinion on the BP claim will be determined by the results of the mass claim.
Alduskkel
Alduskkel
Jack of All Trades
Alduskkel
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4707 (isolation #120) » Sat Dec 22, 2012 12:25 am

Post by Alduskkel »

Considering what kind of crazy claims we could be seeing I fail to see any reason to form an opinion on the BP claim when that opinion could be rendered meaningless at a moment's notice.

When you say "no one's counterclaimed him" well not everyone has checked in. Also if anything if no one else does claim BP then that would be suspicious since according to Phill since he said that he thinks there's another town BP.
Alduskkel
Alduskkel
Jack of All Trades
Alduskkel
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4710 (isolation #121) » Sat Dec 22, 2012 12:39 am

Post by Alduskkel »

Exactly what is so scummy about my posting?

Anyway, it's not exactly stalling when I'm not even next up to claim. I'm not even any of the three people who are next to claim.
Alduskkel
Alduskkel
Jack of All Trades
Alduskkel
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4713 (isolation #122) » Sat Dec 22, 2012 1:13 am

Post by Alduskkel »

1. I was saying that the mass claim was going fairly well. I was talking in the general sense, so I didn't mean any specific claims. Singled out the BP claim since it was most recent and there was a bit of fuss about it.

2. Black scum for flavor reasons. As for why I mentioned that in the first place, well, I'm just paranoid and like to mention any possible option that comes up in my head.

3. Why doesn't it fit?

4. That's a prompt for Zdenek to elaborate on what exactly is going on. I'm not going to call Brood scum, since his claim seems to fit, but it is weird that he mentioned killing power and Zdenek doesn't seem to have killing power. So I was just wondering what's up.

5. I don't have too high of an opinion of Maenara, in case you haven't noticed. That's the first sentence. The last sentence is pointing out how ridiculous Maenara is being, since if by her logic I'm scummy for not doing much in the way of scumhunting at the moment then she should have that opinion of everyone else who's doing that.

I will point out that I did not attempt to refute her attack merely on the premise, "lol, other people are doing it too." I gave other reasons why I wasn't scumhunting at this very moment.
Alduskkel
Alduskkel
Jack of All Trades
Alduskkel
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4715 (isolation #123) » Sat Dec 22, 2012 1:41 am

Post by Alduskkel »

You want a list of people who aren't scumhunting right now? Alright:
Titan, Sanjay (yes he's voting Nacho but what he is not pushing anything new or even pushing his current case very strongly), DeasVail, buldermar, Phillamon, DeltaWave, ActionDan*, BroodKing, Quil, Zdenek (I will grant that he's V/LA), Bumi, Mehdi, Vifam

*Actually, ActionDan is voting Nacho, but I have NO CLUE why. Since when does AD suspect Nacho? Skimming his iso, I have no idea why his opinion seemed to change.

I define scumhunting as "analyzing posts to find scumminess and/or actively attempting to get people onto a particular wagon of someone you think is scum."

Note that I was able to name 13 players. Aside from myself, that's 7 left. 4 people haven't checked in yet.

What I'm saying is basically that there are only 3 people scumhunting right now. Those 3 people don't have a clue what they're doing though, since they're attempting to scumhunt me.

If you guys are trying to bully me into claiming before my turn then it's not going to happen.
Alduskkel
Alduskkel
Jack of All Trades
Alduskkel
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4719 (isolation #124) » Sat Dec 22, 2012 2:03 am

Post by Alduskkel »

1. Going well because I liked the claim order and things were proceeding smoothly (no "RAWR let's debate over whether or not to mass claim for 15 pages!")

2. It's paranoia. If you don't have any reason to offer why I can't just be paranoid town, then your point holds no water.

3. Sowing the seeds of doubt? Fine by me. Brood's claim is definitely one that needs to be kept a close eye on, considering how shifty Brood was in the claiming process and his overall behavior. I don't suppose you think he's confirmed town? He seems town at the moment (see: Zdenek), but I would not call him confirmed.

4. I don't see how it's an overreaction.

5. Your arguments are crap, that's kind of what I'm trying to prove right now.

As for scumreads, I haven't iso'd everyone (re: laziness) but my loose scum reads right now are Phill and DGB. AD's looking a little fishy too, judging by what I mentioned above. Most of my null/scum reads are coming up to the top of the claim list, so that's good.
Alduskkel
Alduskkel
Jack of All Trades
Alduskkel
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4721 (isolation #125) » Sat Dec 22, 2012 2:17 am

Post by Alduskkel »

I think they might want me to claim earlier because I'm scummier to them than the people who are currently up. It's definitely true for Maenara; BT and S&R both have accused me of "stalling."

Tough titties though, claim order can't suit every single player's whims, especially since everyone would put themselves at the bottom if they could. I'm about in the middle of the claim order, they should just settle for that.
Alduskkel
Alduskkel
Jack of All Trades
Alduskkel
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4810 (isolation #126) » Sat Dec 22, 2012 9:02 am

Post by Alduskkel »

In post 4764, BT wrote:
In post 4719, Alduskkel wrote:
2. It's paranoia. If you don't have any reason to offer why I can't just be paranoid town, then your point holds no water.

What I AM saying is that it's really fucking unlikely for you to have chosen that exact moment to be paranoid. You mentioned a strong town read and then for whatever random reason you decided to add that tiny bit of paranoia in. What led to that?

In post 4719, Alduskkel wrote:3. Sowing the seeds of doubt? Fine by me. Brood's claim is definitely one that needs to be kept a close eye on, considering how shifty Brood was in the claiming process and his overall behavior. I don't suppose you think he's confirmed town? He seems town at the moment (see: Zdenek), but I would not call him confirmed.

Missing the point. Instead of saying you think his claim is bad and explaining or whatever you didn't pick a stance and just went "huh, this is off".

In post 4719, Alduskkel wrote:4. I don't see how it's an overreaction.

Why give Maenara's push all the special attention?

In post 4719, Alduskkel wrote:5. Your arguments are crap, that's kind of what I'm trying to prove right now.

You're not doing a good job of it.

People that need to claim now:

DeltaWave
Alduskkel
buldermar

Or I guess buld can go after them if he deems it necessary, IDK.
1. I've definitely been paranoid in this game before. Examples: 2209 (I call it paranoid in 2215 and 2298, even), 3902 (explained in 3928 and 4023)

I just mention any possibility that comes into my head, really.

2. Well, I'm waiting for Zdenek or Brood to hopefully elaborate upon this. I'm pretty sure I did explain things, by the way; I said it was weird that Brood mentioned killing power when Zdenek did not seem to have killing power.

3. I don't think I'm giving Maenara's push gigantic amounts of attention. I think it's plain to see I'm giving your push way more attention.
---

Anyway, I do believe it's my turn. I'm Jane, Vanilla Townie. buldermar's next.
Alduskkel
Alduskkel
Jack of All Trades
Alduskkel
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4850 (isolation #127) » Sat Dec 22, 2012 11:14 am

Post by Alduskkel »

ActionDan when did you start suspecting Nacho?
Alduskkel
Alduskkel
Jack of All Trades
Alduskkel
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4887 (isolation #128) » Sat Dec 22, 2012 11:53 am

Post by Alduskkel »

I'm really confused.

Mehdi, are you SURE that your role PM says that Maenara is Damara?
Alduskkel
Alduskkel
Jack of All Trades
Alduskkel
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4901 (isolation #129) » Sat Dec 22, 2012 11:57 am

Post by Alduskkel »

Still confused. If Mehdi is scum then why did he claim that Maenara was Damara, which is easily falsifiable? If Maenara is scum, then what's the deal with Mehdi thinking she's town?

If they're both scum then ???.

And if they're both town then what the fuck.

Mehdi does your role PM say that Maenara is both pro-town AND named Damara? Or just the latter? Because Damara is on record in canon for helping out Lord English (green scum).
Alduskkel
Alduskkel
Jack of All Trades
Alduskkel
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4911 (isolation #130) » Sat Dec 22, 2012 12:04 pm

Post by Alduskkel »

Mehdi claims Maenara is confirmed town to him.

I think Bumi and buldermar are the only ones who haven't claimed yet, no?
Alduskkel
Alduskkel
Jack of All Trades
Alduskkel
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4924 (isolation #131) » Sat Dec 22, 2012 12:12 pm

Post by Alduskkel »

Do we know Shinori's role name? All I can recall is that he claimed VT.

S&R: Mehdi being Gamzee (an obvious choice for an SK) and Mae being Kurloz actually makes tons of sense now that you mention it.

Gamzee is canonically bulletproof when (spoiler) he gets repeatedly shot by Caliborn and still lives.

Titan makes a good point too. I'd vote Mehdi, but we should finish off the mass claim I think.
Alduskkel
Alduskkel
Jack of All Trades
Alduskkel
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4937 (isolation #132) » Sat Dec 22, 2012 12:23 pm

Post by Alduskkel »

No one claimed Gamzee. But if Mehdi is lying and is an SK then there's a good chance that he's Gamzee, not Aradia.
Alduskkel
Alduskkel
Jack of All Trades
Alduskkel
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4957 (isolation #133) » Sat Dec 22, 2012 12:35 pm

Post by Alduskkel »

Y'know, if all four Strider claims are true then that's kind of funny. That might be a joke on all the Daves in canon.

I really don't buy Mehdi's claim at this point, and the mass claim is pretty much over.
Vote: Mehdi
Alduskkel
Alduskkel
Jack of All Trades
Alduskkel
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4975 (isolation #134) » Sat Dec 22, 2012 12:43 pm

Post by Alduskkel »

Ugh.
Unvote
@BT: Kurloz is a not unreasonable character to be in this game. Especially if freaking
Colonel Sassacre
is in this game.

Kurloz is comparable to Kankri (malp's role name) in canonical importance.
Alduskkel
Alduskkel
Jack of All Trades
Alduskkel
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4990 (isolation #135) » Sat Dec 22, 2012 12:47 pm

Post by Alduskkel »

Alright guys. What are the odds that Maenara is town and is being a COMPLETE idiot right now?
Alduskkel
Alduskkel
Jack of All Trades
Alduskkel
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4997 (isolation #136) » Sat Dec 22, 2012 12:49 pm

Post by Alduskkel »

Titan.

Wait.

What?

If Mae is a lyncher then HOW CAN MEHDI KNOW THAT MAENARA IS TOWN???
Alduskkel
Alduskkel
Jack of All Trades
Alduskkel
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #5003 (isolation #137) » Sat Dec 22, 2012 12:50 pm

Post by Alduskkel »

@Titan: According to Maenara, she didn't want to get lynched and she didn't think that she would get investigated in a 30p game.
Alduskkel
Alduskkel
Jack of All Trades
Alduskkel
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #5086 (isolation #138) » Sat Dec 22, 2012 1:58 pm

Post by Alduskkel »

What are the odds that this game is bastard?
Alduskkel
Alduskkel
Jack of All Trades
Alduskkel
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #5090 (isolation #139) » Sat Dec 22, 2012 2:02 pm

Post by Alduskkel »

Errr, I guess it could work. Neither Kurloz nor Damara seem like very millerish roles to me.
Alduskkel
Alduskkel
Jack of All Trades
Alduskkel
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #5097 (isolation #140) » Sat Dec 22, 2012 2:08 pm

Post by Alduskkel »

The game was advertised as complicated, though.

I think the question right now is, what are the odds that Phill is scum and is lying to save Mehdi?
Alduskkel
Alduskkel
Jack of All Trades
Alduskkel
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #5099 (isolation #141) » Sat Dec 22, 2012 2:09 pm

Post by Alduskkel »

I really wish that this whole debacle didn't involve possible BPs. That way we could just sort of hope they got NK'd to resolve the issue.
Alduskkel
Alduskkel
Jack of All Trades
Alduskkel
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #5118 (isolation #142) » Sat Dec 22, 2012 2:18 pm

Post by Alduskkel »

OK: IMPORTANT QUESTIONS

AV: What is the flavor for your watch ability? Seer of Light powers? Crystal ball? Does your role PM say anything about god-tier?
Sanjay: Are you god-tier? Aranea is canonically god-tier but also dead. So IDK.
Mehdi: Are you god-tier? Are you a ghost, a robot, alive (i.e. normal), or something else?
BT: God-tier? Meenah is also canonically god-tier and dead.
ActionDan: God-tier or not?
Phill: How sure are you that Mehdi is 1) bullet-proof and 2) named Aradia?
Alduskkel
Alduskkel
Jack of All Trades
Alduskkel
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #5121 (isolation #143) » Sat Dec 22, 2012 2:19 pm

Post by Alduskkel »

In post 5120, BroodKingEXE wrote:About the Zdenek's powers, the mods made a mistake in their PM to me, there was no passive power last night.
Explain.
Alduskkel
Alduskkel
Jack of All Trades
Alduskkel
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #5123 (isolation #144) » Sat Dec 22, 2012 2:20 pm

Post by Alduskkel »

Mehdi. Are you robot Aradia?
Alduskkel
Alduskkel
Jack of All Trades
Alduskkel
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #5127 (isolation #145) » Sat Dec 22, 2012 2:26 pm

Post by Alduskkel »

I think either this game is bastard, Maenara is trolling hard, or Phill & Mehdi are scum together (and possibly Maenara too).
Alduskkel
Alduskkel
Jack of All Trades
Alduskkel
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #5131 (isolation #146) » Sat Dec 22, 2012 2:31 pm

Post by Alduskkel »

I highly recommend having this open up at all times to keep things straight. Mehdi attempted to shoot Phill.
Alduskkel
Alduskkel
Jack of All Trades
Alduskkel
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #5148 (isolation #147) » Sat Dec 22, 2012 2:45 pm

Post by Alduskkel »

PHILLAMON YOU ARE ONLINE GET IN HERE AND ANSWER MY QUESTIONS
Alduskkel
Alduskkel
Jack of All Trades
Alduskkel
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #5151 (isolation #148) » Sat Dec 22, 2012 2:46 pm

Post by Alduskkel »

According to Gorrad, the Night was delayed since the 19th was his birthday.
Alduskkel
Alduskkel
Jack of All Trades
Alduskkel
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #5173 (isolation #149) » Sat Dec 22, 2012 2:58 pm

Post by Alduskkel »

@Mods: How bastard is this game exactly? Would you guys ever lie to players directly?

@Phill: OK so what do you know FOR SURE? Do you know there's another BP for sure? Do you know that that BP is named Aradia for sure? Do you know if that BP is town or not?
Alduskkel
Alduskkel
Jack of All Trades
Alduskkel
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #5176 (isolation #150) » Sat Dec 22, 2012 3:07 pm

Post by Alduskkel »

There's no way in hell all 12 trolls are in this game. Hell, we only have TWO of the four main kids: Rose and Dave. Jake is also missing from the post-scratch kids.

Mehdi, what is your flavor reason for being BP?
Alduskkel
Alduskkel
Jack of All Trades
Alduskkel
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #5182 (isolation #151) » Sat Dec 22, 2012 3:16 pm

Post by Alduskkel »

I feel like Phill has made a mistake about Mehdi, since Mehdi's reason for being BP doesn't match up with Phill's reason.

I don't think there's a cult, guys.
Alduskkel
Alduskkel
Jack of All Trades
Alduskkel
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #5200 (isolation #152) » Sat Dec 22, 2012 4:11 pm

Post by Alduskkel »

I have no idea what you mean by "start[ing] the comic 'beat,'" Phill.
Alduskkel
Alduskkel
Jack of All Trades
Alduskkel
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #5210 (isolation #153) » Sat Dec 22, 2012 6:43 pm

Post by Alduskkel »

@Titan 5203: That might be true. It still leaves some questions unanswered though, such as: why are Mehdi's and Phillamon's claims so uncoordinated with one another? (Mehdi could have claimed BP due to god-tier which would match up with Phill) Why did Mehdi claim that Maenara was Damara? How does Maenara factor into all this anyway? Why does Phill feel the need to back up Mehdi's claim when we were considering Mehdi almost confirmed town up until now? Why would Mehdi try to get Phill lynched only for them to become semi-alignment-linked via their claims? Why would Mehdi confirm Maenara as town when Maenara could be on the opposite scum team?
Alduskkel
Alduskkel
Jack of All Trades
Alduskkel
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #5215 (isolation #154) » Sat Dec 22, 2012 6:48 pm

Post by Alduskkel »

@S&R: I've read all the posts in this game. Also, from what I've gathered from Phill's posts, he only knows that IF Aradia is in the game, THEN she is bulletproof. (see 5174)
Alduskkel
Alduskkel
Jack of All Trades
Alduskkel
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #5218 (isolation #155) » Sat Dec 22, 2012 6:49 pm

Post by Alduskkel »

Unless you're a scum vig, Mehdi. I don't really buy that theory, but it's possible.
Alduskkel
Alduskkel
Jack of All Trades
Alduskkel
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #5229 (isolation #156) » Sat Dec 22, 2012 6:57 pm

Post by Alduskkel »

I could see one or both scumteams having 5 people. Especially green scum. Example: Lord English, Doc Scratch (flipped), Batterwitch (flipped), Snowman, Handmaid

Cult theory is nonsense in my opinion.
Alduskkel
Alduskkel
Jack of All Trades
Alduskkel
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #5231 (isolation #157) » Sat Dec 22, 2012 7:00 pm

Post by Alduskkel »

IDK. I have no real clue how one would balance a 30 player game that's apparently crazy and has 2 scumteams.
Alduskkel
Alduskkel
Jack of All Trades
Alduskkel
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #5236 (isolation #158) » Sat Dec 22, 2012 7:05 pm

Post by Alduskkel »

I thought consensus was the Porf shot xtoph.

Have we confirmed that Mehdi is bulletproof at all? Or is that still up in the air, too?
Alduskkel
Alduskkel
Jack of All Trades
Alduskkel
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #5241 (isolation #159) » Sat Dec 22, 2012 7:10 pm

Post by Alduskkel »

Wait, so you being told the Maenara was named Damara was a mod error?
Alduskkel
Alduskkel
Jack of All Trades
Alduskkel
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #5251 (isolation #160) » Sat Dec 22, 2012 7:19 pm

Post by Alduskkel »

Mehdi why is Maenara confirmed town to you??? What is the flavor justification?
Alduskkel
Alduskkel
Jack of All Trades
Alduskkel
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #5257 (isolation #161) » Sat Dec 22, 2012 7:22 pm

Post by Alduskkel »

Gorrad's browsing this forum. Kinda want him to post, even if it's just, say, a vote count.
Alduskkel
Alduskkel
Jack of All Trades
Alduskkel
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #5274 (isolation #162) » Sat Dec 22, 2012 7:39 pm

Post by Alduskkel »

@Mod Approximate how bastard is this game on a scale of 0 to 10 (completely standard --> lie about everything)
Alduskkel
Alduskkel
Jack of All Trades
Alduskkel
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #5276 (isolation #163) » Sat Dec 22, 2012 7:43 pm

Post by Alduskkel »

Remember before the mass claim, when things were simple?

Good times.
Alduskkel
Alduskkel
Jack of All Trades
Alduskkel
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #5279 (isolation #164) » Sat Dec 22, 2012 7:45 pm

Post by Alduskkel »

I'm just going to casually ignore the Mehdi/Phill/Mae thing and hope new info comes out, or someone figures out a brilliant solution to this conundrum that solves everything. In the meantime, I think we can lynch scum.
Vote: DrippingGoofball

AV should really claim his result (or lack thereof) next time he checks in.
Alduskkel
Alduskkel
Jack of All Trades
Alduskkel
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #5283 (isolation #165) » Sat Dec 22, 2012 7:50 pm

Post by Alduskkel »

Titan, go to bed :V

Alternatively, tell me why you think I'm scum, since apparently you do.
Alduskkel
Alduskkel
Jack of All Trades
Alduskkel
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #5288 (isolation #166) » Sat Dec 22, 2012 8:05 pm

Post by Alduskkel »

*slaps Titan*
Alduskkel
Alduskkel
Jack of All Trades
Alduskkel
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #5298 (isolation #167) » Sat Dec 22, 2012 8:16 pm

Post by Alduskkel »

Hey Tammy, do you think I'm scum? If so, why?
Alduskkel
Alduskkel
Jack of All Trades
Alduskkel
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #5300 (isolation #168) » Sat Dec 22, 2012 8:18 pm

Post by Alduskkel »

:roll:
Alduskkel
Alduskkel
Jack of All Trades
Alduskkel
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #5545 (isolation #169) » Sun Dec 23, 2012 9:07 am

Post by Alduskkel »

In post 5395, Sanjay wrote:
In post 5090, Alduskkel wrote:Errr, I guess it could work. Neither Kurloz nor Damara seem like very millerish roles to me.

Shame on Alduskkel for this.

I hope I'm not offending any real life skeleton mime trolls who chewed out their own tongue and effectively worship Insane Clown Posse, but Kurloz is INCREDIBLY CREEPY, WEIRDS EVERYONE OUT, AND HASN'T DONE ANYTHING EVIL IN THE SOURCE MATERIAL.

If that doesn't jive with being a miller, I don't know what does.
Isn't Kurloz in league with Lord English and Gamzee?
---

Anyway, AVox seems to be almost certainly scum. Kudos to Bumi.
Unvote.

I propose that we lynch AV and then force Mehdi to target who we want him to. And I don't want it to be a goddamn pool of suspects. Choose ONE person to be shot.
Alduskkel
Alduskkel
Jack of All Trades
Alduskkel
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #5549 (isolation #170) » Sun Dec 23, 2012 9:10 am

Post by Alduskkel »

Mehdi should shoot DGB or Maenara. Probably DGB, since getting Mehdi to comply with the latter option is going to be difficult.
Alduskkel
Alduskkel
Jack of All Trades
Alduskkel
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #5555 (isolation #171) » Sun Dec 23, 2012 9:12 am

Post by Alduskkel »

How about:
- Quil just randomly gives someone a hat. Maybe someone we trust, e.g. Nacho.
- Vifam protects Bumi.
- Mehdi kills DGB.

And if I recall correctly Bumi is out of JOAT abilities so there's nothing for him to do.
Alduskkel
Alduskkel
Jack of All Trades
Alduskkel
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #5560 (isolation #172) » Sun Dec 23, 2012 9:16 am

Post by Alduskkel »

Hat goes to S&R. Whatever. I don't care, they're just goddamn hats.

buldermar who do you want Mehdi to target?

If Vifam is going to do a 50/50 chance on protection, it should be split between Nacho and Bumi.

p-edit: triplet? We can only split up the protection so much. Who would you want to be in the triplet?
Alduskkel
Alduskkel
Jack of All Trades
Alduskkel
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #5578 (isolation #173) » Sun Dec 23, 2012 9:23 am

Post by Alduskkel »

Zdenek needs to claim that he lied about his protection being 1-shot and protect Vifam. :P

I guess we can split the protection to 3. Who are those 3 again? Bumi and Nacho should be in there, I think.

@Deas: No, I think S&R was gambiting or something. S&R claimed VT.
Alduskkel
Alduskkel
Jack of All Trades
Alduskkel
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #5589 (isolation #174) » Sun Dec 23, 2012 9:28 am

Post by Alduskkel »

I am pretty sure Zdenek used his role.
Alduskkel
Alduskkel
Jack of All Trades
Alduskkel
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #5591 (isolation #175) » Sun Dec 23, 2012 9:28 am

Post by Alduskkel »

Oh wait. Maybe he didn't.
Alduskkel
Alduskkel
Jack of All Trades
Alduskkel
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #5593 (isolation #176) » Sun Dec 23, 2012 9:29 am

Post by Alduskkel »

If we have 3 protections potentially then that's awesome. We can even WIFOM with whether or not Zdenek will even use his 1-shot double protect, let alone who it will be on.
Alduskkel
Alduskkel
Jack of All Trades
Alduskkel
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #5596 (isolation #177) » Sun Dec 23, 2012 9:32 am

Post by Alduskkel »

Nacho. He's innocent by Bumi's investigation, remember?
Alduskkel
Alduskkel
Jack of All Trades
Alduskkel
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #5622 (isolation #178) » Sun Dec 23, 2012 9:41 am

Post by Alduskkel »

Here. Note that Bumi's N3 result is incorrect with what he's currently claiming.

I like the triplet of Bumi, Nacho, and Brood.
Alduskkel
Alduskkel
Jack of All Trades
Alduskkel
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #5636 (isolation #179) » Sun Dec 23, 2012 9:56 am

Post by Alduskkel »

In post 5626, Mehdi2277 wrote:Ald how important of a character is rose? As in do you think scum have safe claims now that we've actually had scum claim?

P-edit: vs likely 8 scum with one vig likely dying early on.
I think scum definitely have fake claims. Or at least, they have available fake role names. The results of the mass claim make it clear that scum have enough to know better than to accidentally double up on a role name.

Rose is a pretty important character in Homestuck. I don't know how that plays into things, though. Just because she's important doesn't mean she has to show up in this game. For example, it seems clear that John and Jade are also not in this game, and they are of similar levels of importance.
Alduskkel
Alduskkel
Jack of All Trades
Alduskkel
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #5665 (isolation #180) » Sun Dec 23, 2012 10:48 am

Post by Alduskkel »

Vifam you survived because Bumi protected you.
Alduskkel
Alduskkel
Jack of All Trades
Alduskkel
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #5668 (isolation #181) » Sun Dec 23, 2012 10:49 am

Post by Alduskkel »

oh wait that was based on the wrong image thing

i even mentioned that earlier

NEVER MIND
Alduskkel
Alduskkel
Jack of All Trades
Alduskkel
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #5671 (isolation #182) » Sun Dec 23, 2012 10:49 am

Post by Alduskkel »

I'm actually caught up, I just keep referencing this and since it isn't current to Bumi's claim (as I mentioned last time I linked it) I screwed up since I momentarily forgot.
Alduskkel
Alduskkel
Jack of All Trades
Alduskkel
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #5683 (isolation #183) » Sun Dec 23, 2012 10:54 am

Post by Alduskkel »

Here's what I think happened: Mehdi is scum and was targeted by the opposing scum team, but was saved by Bumi. Vifam survived because Mehdi's team thought that the other scumteam would kill him. Meanwhile, Mehdi's team targeted AV who survived because of Vifam.

Alternatively, scum have a protective role that we don't know about, or they ran into Phill's BP vest. And Phill might have been targeted by Mehdi's team to help the vig claim.
Alduskkel
Alduskkel
Jack of All Trades
Alduskkel
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #5738 (isolation #184) » Sun Dec 23, 2012 11:26 am

Post by Alduskkel »

Guys, let's just lynch AV and be done with all this. It's soooooo obvious he's scum.
Alduskkel
Alduskkel
Jack of All Trades
Alduskkel
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #5748 (isolation #185) » Sun Dec 23, 2012 11:28 am

Post by Alduskkel »

If Zdenek chooses to use his power he can protect Vifam.

@Mae: Well, I'm not scum. DGB is supposed to be killed by Mehdi. Mehdi himself is likely to be lynched at some point.

Phill isn't too important right now.
Alduskkel
Alduskkel
Jack of All Trades
Alduskkel
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #5752 (isolation #186) » Sun Dec 23, 2012 11:29 am

Post by Alduskkel »

Zdenek should choose whether or not he's going to use his power and then NOT TELL US. Max NK wifom for scum.
Alduskkel
Alduskkel
Jack of All Trades
Alduskkel
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #5754 (isolation #187) » Sun Dec 23, 2012 11:30 am

Post by Alduskkel »

Sanjay do you seriously think AV is town
Alduskkel
Alduskkel
Jack of All Trades
Alduskkel
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #5761 (isolation #188) » Sun Dec 23, 2012 11:31 am

Post by Alduskkel »

Maenara, scum aren't going to kill you, let's be honest here
Alduskkel
Alduskkel
Jack of All Trades
Alduskkel
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #5769 (isolation #189) » Sun Dec 23, 2012 11:34 am

Post by Alduskkel »

As if we needed more proof that AV is scum.
Alduskkel
Alduskkel
Jack of All Trades
Alduskkel
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #5809 (isolation #190) » Sun Dec 23, 2012 11:44 am

Post by Alduskkel »

In post 5781, quadz08 wrote:
Assholes, all of you.

Congrats on longest game, btw.

On day 4.

With 21 players still alive.

You people are
assholes

p-edit: got ninja'd 4 times for this post holy crap
Lulz.
Alduskkel
Alduskkel
Jack of All Trades
Alduskkel
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #5829 (isolation #191) » Sun Dec 23, 2012 11:50 am

Post by Alduskkel »

In post 5804, Vifam wrote:Vifam 2012-12-23 17:36:19 0 days 0 hours 696

GET ON MY LEVEL

ok no that would be crazy I have 500 posts to make up

anyway if we ever need replacements we'll just give them a quick summary of this game, it'll be fine
Alduskkel
Alduskkel
Jack of All Trades
Alduskkel
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #5842 (isolation #192) » Sun Dec 23, 2012 11:53 am

Post by Alduskkel »

how does AV as a bomb make sense flavor wise?
Alduskkel
Alduskkel
Jack of All Trades
Alduskkel
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #5847 (isolation #193) » Sun Dec 23, 2012 11:55 am

Post by Alduskkel »

Zdenek should do what he wants to do without telling us so that we maximize WIFOM.
Alduskkel
Alduskkel
Jack of All Trades
Alduskkel
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #5863 (isolation #194) » Thu Dec 27, 2012 8:34 pm

Post by Alduskkel »

Alright, black scum is probably down to 1 member. Glad to know I was right about DGB. Sanjay might be a decent fit for the remaining scum -- I'll do some isos maybe and see how that works out.

Mehdi is probably green scum, but I'm okay with letting him live since we're forcing their night kill. Very useful ATM. And as the NKs continue to be below what they could be with Mehdi-townvig, it will be increasingly clear that he's scum.

AV lynch was regrettable, of course. Do black scum have a roleblocker? Is Clubs Deuce the kind of character who would roleblock? Maybe, if only for balance reasons. Bumi, I would definitely like to hear any explanation you could offer. Does a Bumi roleblock make sense? Hmm. Wouldn't scum roleblock someone more obvious like Vifam? I'm skeptical.

Do we want Zdenek to tell us whether or not he used his power? I'm thinking no, since he's untargettable and not knowing hurts scum more than us.

Quil, why are you voting Nacho? He has an innocent on him courtesy of Bumi. And if you think Bumi is lying, then vote Bumi. Dude got a watcher lynched, for god's sake.
Alduskkel
Alduskkel
Jack of All Trades
Alduskkel
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #5885 (isolation #195) » Thu Dec 27, 2012 8:48 pm

Post by Alduskkel »

Quil.

Am I correct in thinking that you think Bumi is town but Nacho is scum?

@Mehdi: Whatever. Maybe you'll be able to prove yourself if there's 1 more NK than we'd expect. Until that happens, I'm still fairly sure you're scum. I just enjoy forcing the green scum NK.

And green scum has multiple roleblockers? Confusing. I kind of doubt it, to be honest. Which would make Bumi scum.

Vote: Bumi

I'm sure that answers your question.

@S&R: Yeah, black scum is not doing so well on the balance side. 1 goon, 1 rolecop, and 1 1-shot DELAYED strongman? I almost wonder if the mods made the Midnight Crew include a 5th member (Snowman? SHADOW MOBSTER KINGPIN??? (lol no)). At this point it's either that and/or Clubs Deuce is one HELL of a PR.

Ironically, I could see a 5 player green scum team. Lord English + Handmaid + Snowman.

Oh, and if someone's lying between Vifam, Brood&Zdenek, and Phill, it's probably Phill.

Also, how many JOATs do you really think there are? One's already flipped, and Bumi claimed JOAT too.
Alduskkel
Alduskkel
Jack of All Trades
Alduskkel
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #5886 (isolation #196) » Thu Dec 27, 2012 8:49 pm

Post by Alduskkel »

Man it is hard to post in this game. Originally that was just going to be the two lines directed at Quill.
Alduskkel
Alduskkel
Jack of All Trades
Alduskkel
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #5888 (isolation #197) » Thu Dec 27, 2012 8:54 pm

Post by Alduskkel »

Actually, if we think Sanjay is black scum then we could just direct Mehdi at him and hunt for green scum. If the shot fails, lynch Sanjay because that would mean he's probably a Godfather. Alternatively, lynch Mehdi.

@S&R: I'll skim Robo's iso. When exactly did Bumi claim he investigated Nacho? Was that the first ability used?

Also, do you really want to lynch Maenara BEFORE Mehdi?
Alduskkel
Alduskkel
Jack of All Trades
Alduskkel
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #5890 (isolation #198) » Thu Dec 27, 2012 9:02 pm

Post by Alduskkel »

Argh. Robo's iso REALLY supports the Nacho investigation. And so does Bumi's. This is brilliant if it's fake. Urgh, but the AV lynch and the multiple roleblocker thing...

Unvote
That is NOT an excuse for Bumi to go scot free. I want answers, dammit.
Alduskkel
Alduskkel
Jack of All Trades
Alduskkel
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #5894 (isolation #199) » Thu Dec 27, 2012 9:09 pm

Post by Alduskkel »

If Clubs Deuce is a scum bomb, then getting Mehdi to shoot him would be optimal.

Although, honestly, we have like 3 scum left maybe? And 15 town players? I think we can take a damn bomb.

Now that I think about it we are kicking some ass in this game. Apparently spam posting catches scum. Better than a game full of lurkers, I guess.

@S&R: Why?

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”