(shrug)
Yosarian2
(shrug)
(shrug)

Post Post #6 (isolation #0) » Sat Sep 16, 2006 6:15 am

Post by Yosarian2 »

Good morning, all.
vote:Pooky
just because I haven't had a chance to vote for pooky for a while. ;)
I want us to win just for Yos' inevitable rant alone. -CrashTextDummie
Yosarian2
Yosarian2
(shrug)
Yosarian2
(shrug)
(shrug)

Post Post #45 (isolation #1) » Sun Sep 17, 2006 5:07 am

Post by Yosarian2 »

pablito wrote:OMGUS
vote: Save the Dragons
Save The Dragons wrote:I don't think Pablito and I are going to be much of an asset today.

:lol:
Yosarian2
Yosarian2
(shrug)
Yosarian2
(shrug)
(shrug)

Post Post #124 (isolation #2) » Mon Sep 18, 2006 12:49 pm

Post by Yosarian2 »

Save The Dragons wrote:
Leper...mafia...30...page...day...1...nightmares...
Well, with this many people, we could be at 30 pages in another week or two.

Of course, we still won't have actually accomplished anything, but it'll be some impressive spamming.
Yosarian2
Yosarian2
(shrug)
Yosarian2
(shrug)
(shrug)

Post Post #126 (isolation #3) » Mon Sep 18, 2006 12:58 pm

Post by Yosarian2 »

unvote

vote:mini neo/sprontalic
for mini neo lurking and sprontalic's two posts looking a bit scummy. (Post 1: votes Glork for "crap logic". Post 2: "That was a joke", but leaves vote in place)

And sprontalic, you could prod your partner with a pm if he dosn't show up soon.
Yosarian2
Yosarian2
(shrug)
Yosarian2
(shrug)
(shrug)

Post Post #137 (isolation #4) » Mon Sep 18, 2006 10:35 pm

Post by Yosarian2 »

Mini Neo wrote:Yeaaaah, I am really relying on my other heads in decision making and stuff >_>
Mini Neo wrote:
Thestatusquo wrote:Pretty sure that's pretty scummy.
Well Sorry for being new here =P

:not helpfull:
Yosarian2
Yosarian2
(shrug)
Yosarian2
(shrug)
(shrug)

Post Post #155 (isolation #5) » Tue Sep 19, 2006 9:53 am

Post by Yosarian2 »

sprontalic wrote: As mini already said he wanted to hang around until the randomness was over. As for me The reason I kept my random vote was because Glork is the only one I'd vote. As for the joke the crap logic wasn't referring to this game...it was referring to the time I was glorked in some other mini which I forget the number of but is too lazy to check for.

As for lurking...this is the first big game I've been in and all this randomness is just too hard to keep up with. I'll try but I honestly don't know what to say or do. So yea I'm as clueless as mini with this. :(

For now I'm going to
unvote
vote: Yosarian2
as OMGUS as well as lurker hunting.
So...why are you voting for me?

There's absoltuly nothing wrong with lurker hunting; it's a key pro-town stratagy. Neither you or mini neo have made any attempt to actually contribute yet this game, and like I said your two posts looked slightly scummy; as a whole, both of the two of you have been pretty much completly :not helpful:. If you want to change my opinion of you, then do something, like hunting scum, that makes you look pro-town.

ps. A pointless OMGUS vote does not make you look pro-town.
Yosarian2
Yosarian2
(shrug)
Yosarian2
(shrug)
(shrug)

Post Post #337 (isolation #6) » Tue Sep 26, 2006 9:52 am

Post by Yosarian2 »

I'm still pretty happy with my mini neo/sprotalic vote. That post where he OMGUS voted me was incredidlby scummy, and since then he's jumed back and fourth between the tmh/H2 bandwagon and the Eon/re2fan bandwagon, in a way that makes me wonder if he's just following everyone else and hoping for a lynch.
Yosarian2
Yosarian2
(shrug)
Yosarian2
(shrug)
(shrug)

Post Post #395 (isolation #7) » Sat Sep 30, 2006 5:48 am

Post by Yosarian2 »

So, with 1/2 required to lynch, if nothing changes we're currently drifting towards and eon/re2fan lynch.
Yosarian2
Yosarian2
(shrug)
Yosarian2
(shrug)
(shrug)

Post Post #423 (isolation #8) » Mon Oct 02, 2006 9:33 am

Post by Yosarian2 »

ShadowLurker wrote:
Overdefensiveness is a good reason. One vote shouldn't cause overdefensiveness.
'"overdefensivness" is a crappy scum tell, that leads to circular arguments. Think politics...

"Why did you do it?" "I didn't do it." "Ah, you're denying it! That means you're covering it up! You must have done it, or you wouldn't be covering it up!" "There is no cover up!" "Why are you covering up the cover up?"

Seriously, anyone who's attacked will and should always defend themselves to the best of their abilities.
Yosarian2
Yosarian2
(shrug)
Yosarian2
(shrug)
(shrug)

Post Post #475 (isolation #9) » Tue Oct 03, 2006 12:21 pm

Post by Yosarian2 »

SL seems to be doing the oldest scum trick in the book here.

"vote:you"

"Why are you voting me?"

"Hah! Now you're being overdefensive! Confirm vote: you!"

I really hate that logic.
Yosarian2
Yosarian2
(shrug)
Yosarian2
(shrug)
(shrug)

Post Post #477 (isolation #10) » Tue Oct 03, 2006 12:37 pm

Post by Yosarian2 »

Yeah, I do like the mini neo bandwagon better. They were scummy, then they were scummier; Sprontalic just kept jumping bandwagons, and they've done nothing since.

It's starting to look like they won't get lynched today, though. If it looks like it might lead to a lynch (and my partner dosn't disagree) I might move my vote to SL before the deadline.
Yosarian2
Yosarian2
(shrug)
Yosarian2
(shrug)
(shrug)

Post Post #487 (isolation #11) » Tue Oct 03, 2006 10:38 pm

Post by Yosarian2 »

ShadowLurker wrote:
"Now that H2 da Tizzle and I are back, and no longer lurking, I say people give good voting reasons, or unvote us. For some random craplogic reason we are the majority vote."

Is screaming to get off him because they have three votes from random votes.
He had three votes, for completly illogical reasons, and was asking people to either stop voting for him or give reasons for their votes. Sounds like a perfectly rational response to me.
"They aren't voting us because they know the truth. My other head is speaking for us both. There you have it. SCUM"

A great non overdefensive response which I don't see how you can not see.
"Overdefensive = scum
No defense = scum"

A bit scrambling there for a misrepresentation.
The second one I actually agree with; if a person is attacked and dosn't defend themselves, then they get attcked for that. If a person is attacked and does defend themselves, they get attacked for being "overdefensive". It's complete craplogic, and I remember abusing that particular trap myself in my first couple of games as scum.

The first one; eh, people were still voting him and refusing to explain why, so he got frustrated and called them scum. Not the best of responses, but hardly a scum tell.
Yosarian2
Yosarian2
(shrug)
Yosarian2
(shrug)
(shrug)

Post Post #497 (isolation #12) » Wed Oct 04, 2006 9:35 am

Post by Yosarian2 »

SL, these were your posts before he made that response. Can you honestly say that anyone would NOT intrepet these three posts as an attack?
ShadowLurker wrote:H2 da tizzle basically claimed scum.

Vote H2 da Tizzle
ShadowLurker wrote:
Cogito Ergo Sum wrote:
Vote: H2 da Tizzle
:goodposting:
ShadowLurker wrote:H2 da tizzle is lurking.

Double confirm vote: H2 da tizzle
Not a logical attack on your part, but clearly an attack. Compared to the attack, I'd hardly consider the initial response to be overdefensive; if anything it was a rather mild response considering the attack.
themanhimself wrote:Sorry for having lurked, but stressful times have overtaken me. I agree with lordy for saying that we need to move beyond the random voting stage. On that note I'm going to
unvote
. When it is so random there is no way to choose who is really acting scummy. Now that H2 da Tizzle and I are back, and no longer lurking, I say people give good voting reasons, or unvote us. For some random craplogic reason we are the majority vote.
I'd still rather lynch mini neo, but with the deadline coming up, I'll settle for lynching the person slinging around crap logic and misrepresentations here.

unvote:mini neo

vote:shadowlurker
Yosarian2
Yosarian2
(shrug)
Yosarian2
(shrug)
(shrug)

Post Post #507 (isolation #13) » Wed Oct 04, 2006 10:01 am

Post by Yosarian2 »

ShadowLurker wrote:
All those posts were in the random vote stage. He hadn't posted yet, it should be
obvious
there's nothing concrete against him and a serious wagon wasn't to build up before he even got a chance to post.
I don't really believe in a "random vote phase". Anyway, there is a difference between a single random vote and several logic-less attacking posts, Baby Jesus style.

Yosarian2 wrote:Not a logical attack on your part, but clearly an attack. Compared to the attack, I'd hardly consider the initial response to be overdefensive; if anything it was a rather mild response considering the attack.
I'm sorry for bringing some fun into the game.
I've got no problem with you attacking him to try to get a reaction, but his reaction was not scummy.

[qutote]
Yosarian2 wrote:I'd still rather lynch mini neo, but with the deadline coming up, I'll settle for lynching the person slinging around crap logic and misrepresentations here.
You haven't even showed me a misrepresentation or any instances of crap logic yet.

In fact, you chose to ignore this.
[/quote]

I think your discription of his reactons as "overdefensive" was a misrepresentation of what he did, and I think that you discribing your multiple attacking posts as a random vote was a misrepresentation of what you did. I also think that your entire attack on him was crap logic, which has been the point of my last several posts.

ShadowLurker wrote:
Yosarian2 wrote:The second one I actually agree with; if a person is attacked and dosn't defend themselves, then they get attcked for that. If a person is attacked and does defend themselves, they get attacked for being "overdefensive". It's complete craplogic, and I remember abusing that particular trap myself in my first couple of games as scum.
You're making statements about the case that weren't true here. 1) He wasn't really attacked unless you call random votes attacks, and 2) explaining your actions is extremely different from being overdefensive and calling everybody voting you scum.
[/quote]

(shrug) I hardly ignored it. The entire point of my last post was that he was really attacked, and even if we ignore those first three posts of yours he was CERTANLY attacked by the point he actually did anything that could remotely be called overdefensive.
Yosarian2
Yosarian2
(shrug)
Yosarian2
(shrug)
(shrug)

Post Post #518 (isolation #14) » Wed Oct 04, 2006 3:27 pm

Post by Yosarian2 »

ShadowLurker wrote: I can't believe you are trying to prove the attacks were serious because it should be obvious they weren't.
"But I was only joking when I voted him and then followed my vote up with two other attacking posts" is hardly a good defense, SL.

And I can't believe you really think that "Either unvote me or give me a reason why you're voting for me" is an overdefensive irrational overraction to suddenly finding 3 votes on you for no apparent reason. Seems like a perfectly rational reaction to me.
SL wrote:
Yosarian2 wrote:I've got no problem with you attacking him to try to get a reaction, but his reaction was not scummy.
His reaction to those jokes were indeed, pretty scummy.
You can't just keep saying that and expect anyone to take you seriously, especally when you can't seem explain why you think THAT POST was scummy.
ShadowLurker wrote: Omg.
1) He was over defensive, I have explained this several times over and over. Him telling people to GTFO unless they have a reason is the definition of overdefensive.
Um, "give a reason for your vote or unvote me" is the "definiation" of overdefensive? Again, I'd say that asking for an explination for the three votes on him at that moment was a completly resonable reaction.

ShadowLurker wrote: 2 & 3) Those posts at the beginning of the game WERE NOT SERIOUS
Well, you certanly gave no sign of that, as you have kept your vote there all day and have continued to attack them pretty constantly.
Yosarian2
Yosarian2
(shrug)
Yosarian2
(shrug)
(shrug)

Post Post #586 (isolation #15) » Thu Oct 12, 2006 1:11 pm

Post by Yosarian2 »

the silent speaker wrote:. My understanding of "But how would scum and SK know that ibby is cop?" is "But how would scum
, or a
SK, know that ibby was a cop?" To a fair amount his second-guessing the cop is kind of scummish, but I'll hold off on a vote until I see what my other head thinks.
Yeah, the second guesing of the cop is suspicious, the fishing for power roles bugs me, and why would he just randomly come out and declare he's not a cop? Really not liking that post.
Yosarian2
Yosarian2
(shrug)
Yosarian2
(shrug)
(shrug)

Post Post #614 (isolation #16) » Fri Oct 13, 2006 1:57 pm

Post by Yosarian2 »

Glork wrote: TSS/Yosarian look like they're trying to fuel the momentum against Eon without putting their vote where their mouths are. I just get the feeling that they're pushing the easy lynch without trying to look obvious. It's starting to give me second thoughts about my earlier Eon/Re suspicions.
It's not scummy to observe some scum tells without following it automatically with a vote, Glork.
Yosarian2
Yosarian2
(shrug)
Yosarian2
(shrug)
(shrug)

Post Post #622 (isolation #17) » Sat Oct 14, 2006 4:58 am

Post by Yosarian2 »

Heh...I'm sure Glork's going to accuse me again of "fueling a wagon without being on it", but eh, whateva.
Eon wrote:Actually thats stupid, IF I would be scum i wouldn't KILL ibby seriously she is the one who got some protective words about fan and me in the end. So why would we kill her?
Quite often, I've seen a scum kill a good guy he considers to be a threat right after the good guy says something positive about the scum, in order to make himself look better.
Yosarian2
Yosarian2
(shrug)
Yosarian2
(shrug)
(shrug)

Post Post #627 (isolation #18) » Sat Oct 14, 2006 7:14 am

Post by Yosarian2 »

ambic wrote:Incidentally, I cannot think of a sane reason for scum to target Fritzler on account that even when he is town he inadvertently helps the mafia consistently. I have seen him, as a tracker, post the phrase ":knows stuff:" while starting a bandwagon that cost the town the game. He knew absolutely nothing, and was lying and or didnt know how a tracker role worked. Either way, I doubt the mafia or an SK would feel threatened by him. Ibby on the other hand is an unknown quatity to me, since I have only seen him/her on AIM chat - and I don't play on that often.
I've got to say I don't agree with your interpretation of Fritzer. Yes, he is hyper-agressive and sometimes hurts the town, but I've also seen him catch scum before with that playstyle.

As for Ibby, from what I've seen of her, she is quite a good player.

In any case, what are you trying to sugget with this post? It seems wierd, and the only thing I can think of is "ambic's trying to convince us that he wouldn't have killed Fritzer/Ibby".
Yosarian2
Yosarian2
(shrug)
Yosarian2
(shrug)
(shrug)

Post Post #635 (isolation #19) » Sat Oct 14, 2006 8:23 pm

Post by Yosarian2 »

...so, you're theory is that Ibby got a guilty on SV? I don't see that at all. In fact, she spent more of the day yesterday attacking you then attacking SV, and Fritz didn't mention SV at all.

From what I've seen, that's not like Fritz; he's not the most subtle of mafia players. If he knows someone is guilty, he's generally going to be voting for that person. I don't think they got a guilty at all yesterday.
Yosarian2
Yosarian2
(shrug)
Yosarian2
(shrug)
(shrug)

Post Post #637 (isolation #20) » Sat Oct 14, 2006 8:36 pm

Post by Yosarian2 »

...and now that I look back, I notice that we started in day. The cops didn't get a chance to investigate at all, Eon.
Yosarian2
Yosarian2
(shrug)
Yosarian2
(shrug)
(shrug)

Post Post #658 (isolation #21) » Thu Oct 26, 2006 3:06 pm

Post by Yosarian2 »

I'm here, but I don't really remember what was going on in this game either.
Yosarian2
Yosarian2
(shrug)
Yosarian2
(shrug)
(shrug)

Post Post #692 (isolation #22) » Sat Nov 04, 2006 8:19 am

Post by Yosarian2 »

Sure, why not.

vote:eon