Dance of the Title Fairy: ORCA's Greatest Hits

A subforum entirely dedicated to the discussion of titles. The title fairy has carte blanche in this subforum.
xRECKONERx
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
GD is my Best Man

Post Post #494 (isolation #0) » Tue Jun 26, 2012 12:46 pm

Post by xRECKONERx »

In post 606, UberNinja wrote:If it means something pretty significant to a lot of people then by all rights it probably has a good chance of going through as a title, whether it was conceived based on something that occurred at a meet or not. If the nominator fails to specify, I don't suspect Oman'd know the difference anyway, unless he did some digging. I'm pretty ambivalent on the issue, but I was just taking a moment to gush even more over some of the most fun times I've had in years. And all with people I'd never met before.

In [url=https://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.php?p=4146876#p4146876]post 608[/url], Ythan wrote:We've had this entire conversation more than once, pay attention.
green shirt thursdays
xRECKONERx
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
GD is my Best Man

Post Post #584 (isolation #1) » Wed Jul 18, 2012 11:57 am

Post by xRECKONERx »

Wait are we really considering meet-based titles after being told point-blank last January that meet-based titles weren't allowed?

And, also, I'm not sure I think of "drunk posting" when I think of singer. Hell, there's a "drunkposting" thread in F62, and the people I think of posting in that thread are Korts, Ythan, and sapo. I don't know if singer has even posted in that thread.

And if she's a notorious drunkchatter in Skype or LoL or scumchat or whatever, that's cool... but I distinctly remember a conversation in this thread about how titles that come from off-site events/groups/communities/social circles can't really work with what titles are supposed to be.
green shirt thursdays
xRECKONERx
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
GD is my Best Man

Post Post #585 (isolation #2) » Wed Jul 18, 2012 11:59 am

Post by xRECKONERx »

In post 548, Oman wrote:
In post 543, Mr. Flay wrote:It's pretty bad, but it's also kind of funny. I'm torn for once.

I am totally in this position. It's terrible, it's obnoxious, but it makes me lol, and it reminds me of Singer. And if you strip away the rest, I think that's kind of what a title needs to be.

48hrs, and I'll approve this. This is a great chance for dissenters to rise.

You should probably take a step back from being one of the scummers closest to singer and one of her better friends, and think about this from the perspective of someone who hasn't had as much face time with her.

Hell,
I've
had plenty of face time with her and spent a lot of time talking to her and would consider her a good friend, and I don't even think this image of singer being a drunk really fits her, at all.
green shirt thursdays
xRECKONERx
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
GD is my Best Man

Post Post #589 (isolation #3) » Wed Jul 18, 2012 3:00 pm

Post by xRECKONERx »

In post 588, quadz08 wrote:if anyone would know about her tendency to be post dumbshit things while she's drunk, it's the guy who edits them for her. >_>

this is kinda my point.

also -- I wouldn't say a single thread in 62 is enough cause to give a title.
green shirt thursdays
xRECKONERx
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
GD is my Best Man

Post Post #592 (isolation #4) » Wed Jul 18, 2012 4:13 pm

Post by xRECKONERx »

In post 590, quadz08 wrote:"GD is my wingman"

*shrug*

While I don't necessarily agree that a title I got two years ago is accurate for me anymore, at the time, it was a defining characteristic of what I was known for on the forums. GP2 also had a much more widespread community effect, wasn't in F62, and involved a lot more of the community.

Contrast this with a drunken thread Brandi made in F62 that had about three pages of stuff in it and was mostly Brandi & Uberninja posting, not to mention that the original purpose of the thread was meet-specific, something that has been vetoed in the past.

I simply don't think the title has enough traction in forum-specific events and doesn't have enough visibility to be passed appropriately.

If we're going to start awarding titles for one-off meet stuff or one-off threads, there are tons more people who should be getting titles left and right. I think this title only has traction because there's a small, vocal minority of people who know singer or who attended Scummer of Love that want her to get the title, but there's not enough presence on the forums to warrant it.

*shrug*

I'm probably sounding like a dick here, but even outside of the grounds for the title, I think the title itself doesn't fit singer very well.
green shirt thursdays
xRECKONERx
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
GD is my Best Man

Post Post #596 (isolation #5) » Wed Jul 18, 2012 4:52 pm

Post by xRECKONERx »

I wouldn't be so adamant if this exact same thing with the exact same reasons hadn't come up 6 months ago and The Reckoning peeps had been told "nope, not allowed, suck it up"

I totally support a policy change but it needs to be applied evenly and not just to people who happen to be buddies with those making the decisions.
green shirt thursdays
xRECKONERx
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
GD is my Best Man

Post Post #599 (isolation #6) » Wed Jul 18, 2012 6:19 pm

Post by xRECKONERx »

I tried to get the policy changed in January and was shot down. I also don't think anyone is "punishing" you, unless you think not getting a title is "punishment".
green shirt thursdays
xRECKONERx
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
GD is my Best Man

Post Post #603 (isolation #7) » Wed Jul 18, 2012 7:42 pm

Post by xRECKONERx »

In post 600, Glork wrote:Honestly, who really gives a fuck? Does singer having a title that is vaguely related to Scummer of Love really ruin your site experience that much that you have to keep fighting it?

I feel like this is a "mountains out of molehills" situation. I mean, if you wanted to argue that it's not a great fit for her, that'd be another story. I don't think it's the best fit for singer personally, but I don't care enough to
prevent
someone from getting a title they'd like, that is supported by other community members. *shrug*
I mean, if that's the case, fine. Clearly some people give a fuck, otherwise we wouldn't have had an army of people crying about how The Reckoning peeps wanted to give Pie a meet-based title.
In post 601, singersigner wrote:
In post 599, xRECKONERx wrote:I tried to get the policy changed in January and was shot down. I also don't think anyone is "punishing" you, unless you think not getting a title is "punishment".

You're actively fighting for something you personally disagree with just because it didn't go your way the first time? Not getting a title is hardly a punishment, if you want to go that route. :igmeou:

Though I might point out again, that it's technically forum-based, because it came entirely of something posted publicly in the forum, unprovoked, outside of any meet thread. This wasn't someone/s spamming the meet thread, or something randomly done at a meet that wasn't permanently documented for posterity, and then deciding it was funny enough later. Lucille would have never passed, and I can guarantee you that I never would've been nominated for "Brandi's title," or any variation thereof, if it weren't for Brandi's thread.

I'm still unsure of the details for what was denied in your case, but I agree with Esurio, that if something is significant enough to enough people, I don't see why it would be denied.
The title came out of a thread in response to things going on at the meet, so it was still meet based. Despite the fact that during The Reckoning, we had plenty of people posting about it on the site, plenty of people posting about it in the meet thread, and pretty regularly scheduled webstreams (with permanent video documentation) of plenty of the happenings going on at the meet, I was told that a title that comes from or is spawned by a meet isn't relevant enough to the community at large to be put into place. And I fought for it, but there were plenty of people there who either had a grudge with me or were butthurt about not going to meets or just genuinely felt like it shouldn't be allowed that it was shot down.

I honestly don't care if you get a title or not. If you are going to get one, I feel that we can do much better than the current suggestions, and would be happy to hear others and sit down and contribute. My main point of all this rabblerousing is to point out that six months ago, when it was my meet, meet titles were blanket banned. If we're going to change the policy now, although I'd find it mighty convenient, that's fine. I actually happen to think that meet-based titles should definitely be allowed. I think this is a community that extends far beyond a forum and mafia games. I live with people I've met through this community, I've loved and been intimate with people I've met through this community, I regularly play video games with, take trips with, and do several extracurricular things with people I've met through this community.

I'm just bringing up a policy issue that was already addressed. Despite the fact I was defeated last time, I've let it sit. If this is an actual policy that can be changed, I'm all fucking for it. This site is so much more than "lol u said that funny thing that one time in that mafia game" and I think we should recognize it.
green shirt thursdays
xRECKONERx
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
GD is my Best Man

Post Post #618 (isolation #8) » Thu Jul 19, 2012 7:57 am

Post by xRECKONERx »

In post 611, Korts wrote:"when making a title suggestion, be aware that the level of connection to on-site content will be a factor in the Title Fairy's final decision,"

This is the exact kind of indecision and fence-sitting I've come to know and love from our skittles :)

I'd be fine with re-nomming Pie but I want to hear Oman's verdict on the situation before that happens.

I also wish the damned crash hadn't eaten all the debate around Pie's title from January, but alas.
green shirt thursdays
xRECKONERx
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
GD is my Best Man

Post Post #631 (isolation #9) » Thu Jul 19, 2012 1:32 pm

Post by xRECKONERx »

In post 628, LlamaFluff wrote:
In post 624, quadz08 wrote:And there we disagree. I don't really care where it spawns, if it's particularly memorable (iPie's is an especially good example; it's referenced at least occasionally now, half a year later, by people who weren't even there) then it's fine to be a title.

Maybe thats where we differ. I have never seen it referenced once outside of people occasionally complaining about how it wasnt allowed as a title, if its a F62 thing (entirely different debate) or something, it should be said "as an F62 thing" and not a meet thing.

Considering iPie rarely posts on the site anymore and hasn't played games for six months, it's okay to have not seen it since then.

I still think
Except when he does
is an acceptable title for Pie, as people reference it in Skype calls, in occasional threads, in real life, and it is pretty much in every way related to Pie as a user just as much as Singer's title is related to her as a user.

Singer's title SPAWNED from a meet, and it was supplemented by on-site activity that can be found if you dig hard enough. Same as the title proposed for Pie.

Meets are a huge part of the site. They happen frequently and are memorable experiences for all people involved. I see no reason why they should be excluded from title consideration, assuming it's not just "you had to be there", which I don't think any of the meet-based titles besides Lucille actually were.
green shirt thursdays
xRECKONERx
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
GD is my Best Man

Post Post #633 (isolation #10) » Fri Jul 20, 2012 8:29 am

Post by xRECKONERx »

In post 632, shaft.ed wrote:
In post 631, xRECKONERx wrote:Considering iPie rarely posts on the site anymore and hasn't played games for six months
sounds like a great title candidate!

he barely comes to the site anymore "except when he does"
harharhar

i should say "doesn't post in threads you'd read" and "hasn't played in 6 months but just joined 3 games"
green shirt thursdays
xRECKONERx
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
GD is my Best Man

Post Post #637 (isolation #11) » Mon Jul 23, 2012 5:27 pm

Post by xRECKONERx »

It'd be nice for Oman to pop on in and give us a ruling.
green shirt thursdays
xRECKONERx
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
GD is my Best Man

Post Post #641 (isolation #12) » Tue Jul 24, 2012 12:37 pm

Post by xRECKONERx »

He didn't stop posting completely and once again I am on this site like all the time and I don't ever see singsigner drunkposting and the title doesn't make any sense to me. But I accept the ruling. Now, the title...

She's better than everyone? Why? Because she posts drunk just like TONS of other people do?

I just don't get how this isn't a blatant attempt to shoehorn a title because she hosted a meet. I think singsing has a big site presence but "she drunkposts and this title comes across as kinda arrogant" is NOT the title I would pick.
green shirt thursdays
xRECKONERx
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
GD is my Best Man

Post Post #647 (isolation #13) » Tue Jul 24, 2012 6:13 pm

Post by xRECKONERx »

In post 645, Mr. Flay wrote:scumchat titles have gotten through before. They have also gotten pushback before. Like so many things, it's situational. There has been no Skittles Ruling on meet-related titles, despite what Reck thinks.

are you just incapable of reading comprehension or are you just being overly facetious when you imply I've stated I think the admins have made a ruling on meet-related titles
green shirt thursdays
xRECKONERx
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
GD is my Best Man

Post Post #648 (isolation #14) » Tue Jul 24, 2012 6:18 pm

Post by xRECKONERx »

For the record, I don't think singer should not get a title. I think she's a prominent member of the site and a friend of mine and I'd love to see her get a title. But I don't think Brandi getting drunk at singer's meet and posting a thread that quickly blew up with meet participants and then died off into the bowels of F62 is a good enough impetus for her to get a title. I also don't think her drunk posting is prominent enough (because unless you get drunk with her on Skype, you're not gonna know she's drunkposting unless you catch it before quadz edits it) to be part of the "reference" for a title. I mean, if drunkposting is what it takes to be defined on the site, why not throw everyone in the drunkposting thread a title for doing exactly that?

I think there's probably something better for singer, something that isn't related to a one-off thread about how awesome she is/how she gets drunk and posts on the forums.
green shirt thursdays
xRECKONERx
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
GD is my Best Man

Post Post #655 (isolation #15) » Tue Jul 24, 2012 10:08 pm

Post by xRECKONERx »

In post 649, quadz08 wrote:I'm not sure that's the case, re: secondary meaning. If we're looking for titles to be accessible to the whole site or etc, while that obviously makes for a holy-shit-omg-this-title-is-perfect kind of thing, it's just not realistic in the majority of cases. I don't think there's anything wrong with letting down our hair a bit on titles. :P

I can't see any titles that wouldn't at least have a secondary meaning. I think the double innuendo is prevalent among most accepted titles.
green shirt thursdays
xRECKONERx
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
GD is my Best Man

Post Post #656 (isolation #16) » Tue Jul 24, 2012 10:11 pm

Post by xRECKONERx »

In post 651, VisMaior wrote:I agree that that one title does not hit the spot, but it should not be taken as a general avoidance of meet based, or single-thread based titles.

The issue isn't single-thread, it's community-wide acceptance

that's why Brandi's 3 page thread that has already died is different from GP2 taking over 3 years to reach what it is now, and it taking 1.5 years of the thread being active to consider me for a title based on it

show me another non-mafia related discussion thread that has warranted a title
green shirt thursdays
xRECKONERx
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
GD is my Best Man

Post Post #664 (isolation #17) » Wed Jul 25, 2012 11:12 am

Post by xRECKONERx »

In post 661, Mr. Flay wrote:
In post 647, xRECKONERx wrote:
In post 645, Mr. Flay wrote:scumchat titles have gotten through before. They have also gotten pushback before. Like so many things, it's situational. There has been no Skittles Ruling on meet-related titles, despite what Reck thinks.

are you just incapable of reading comprehension or are you just being overly facetious when you imply I've stated I think the admins have made a ruling on meet-related titles
ok... emphasis mine:

In post 584, xRECKONERx wrote:Wait are we really considering meet-based titles after being told point-blank last January that meet-based titles
weren't allowed
?

In post 596, xRECKONERx wrote:I wouldn't be so adamant if this exact same thing with the exact same reasons hadn't come up 6 months ago and The Reckoning peeps had been told "nope, not allowed, suck it up"

I totally support a
policy change
but it needs to be applied evenly and not just to people who happen to be buddies with those making the decisions.

In post 599, xRECKONERx wrote:I tried to get the policy changed in January and was shot down. I also don't think anyone is "punishing" you, unless you think not getting a title is "punishment".

oman is a skittle now?
green shirt thursdays
xRECKONERx
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
GD is my Best Man

Post Post #678 (isolation #18) » Wed Jul 25, 2012 4:13 pm

Post by xRECKONERx »

I like it.
green shirt thursdays
xRECKONERx
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
GD is my Best Man

Post Post #680 (isolation #19) » Wed Jul 25, 2012 4:27 pm

Post by xRECKONERx »

okay well i was talking about his policies and views on things but we can stop going OT now
green shirt thursdays
xRECKONERx
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
GD is my Best Man

Post Post #685 (isolation #20) » Wed Jul 25, 2012 9:37 pm

Post by xRECKONERx »

I'm not sure giving out titles just for being right is really worth it
green shirt thursdays
xRECKONERx
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
GD is my Best Man

Post Post #749 (isolation #21) » Wed Aug 15, 2012 12:37 pm

Post by xRECKONERx »

In post 770, izakthegoomba wrote:Not a bad basis for a title... but a pretty bad title.

This.

MattP is definitely THE "warmest" poster I've encountered here. He just oozes love and caring and compassion and goes out of his way to make sure everyone he talks to knows that he thinks they're amazing.
green shirt thursdays
xRECKONERx
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
GD is my Best Man

Post Post #792 (isolation #22) » Thu Aug 16, 2012 12:20 pm

Post by xRECKONERx »

Ecstatic is still only mediocre. I'm SURE we can do better!
green shirt thursdays
xRECKONERx
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
GD is my Best Man

Post Post #794 (isolation #23) » Thu Aug 16, 2012 1:32 pm

Post by xRECKONERx »

I think the issue here is that right now it's just "Matt is happy and makes other people happy" which is fine but it's a little one-note and makes it hard to find a title based on that.
green shirt thursdays
xRECKONERx
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
GD is my Best Man

Post Post #816 (isolation #24) » Fri Aug 17, 2012 10:46 am

Post by xRECKONERx »

Isn't Matt going to school for Psychology? Or Pre-Med? Or something medicine-y?
green shirt thursdays
xRECKONERx
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
GD is my Best Man

Post Post #817 (isolation #25) » Fri Aug 17, 2012 10:47 am

Post by xRECKONERx »

I ask because something like "Dr. Feelgood" or something to that effect could work well for him.
green shirt thursdays
xRECKONERx
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
GD is my Best Man

Post Post #828 (isolation #26) » Sat Aug 18, 2012 9:38 am

Post by xRECKONERx »

I guess to make it OFFICIAL:
nominate MattP - Dr. Feelgood
green shirt thursdays
xRECKONERx
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
GD is my Best Man

Post Post #831 (isolation #27) » Sat Aug 18, 2012 9:52 am

Post by xRECKONERx »

In post 852, Robocopter87 wrote:Haven't read the thread. Probably isn't worth it. Don't know if this has been suggested but here it is.

Nominate RachMarie for HUGS ♥

Up for change but I thought it was a good start.

Decent start. She is always trying to give people e-hugs.
green shirt thursdays
xRECKONERx
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
GD is my Best Man

Post Post #834 (isolation #28) » Sat Aug 18, 2012 2:32 pm

Post by xRECKONERx »

maybe like XOXOXOXO?

no that's bad nm.
green shirt thursdays
xRECKONERx
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
GD is my Best Man

Post Post #844 (isolation #29) » Sun Aug 19, 2012 4:45 pm

Post by xRECKONERx »

no no no

we don't/shouldn't just gibe someone a title because they say some phrase all the time. that'll just encourage obnoxious behavior
green shirt thursdays
xRECKONERx
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
GD is my Best Man

Post Post #875 (isolation #30) » Tue Aug 21, 2012 1:51 am

Post by xRECKONERx »

3rd
green shirt thursdays
xRECKONERx
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
GD is my Best Man

Post Post #892 (isolation #31) » Wed Aug 22, 2012 7:42 am

Post by xRECKONERx »

In post 938, izakthegoomba wrote:It's still a staff position, chosen by mith. And considering the fairy has total control over very user's title, I'd say it's a pretty important one.

Eh, it's usually chosen by the outgoing title fairy, I think.
green shirt thursdays
xRECKONERx
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
GD is my Best Man

Post Post #964 (isolation #32) » Wed Sep 12, 2012 3:19 pm

Post by xRECKONERx »

shotty just fucking admit it's you so we can all go "wow you've actually improved" and get over it
green shirt thursdays
xRECKONERx
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
GD is my Best Man

Post Post #977 (isolation #33) » Thu Sep 13, 2012 8:21 am

Post by xRECKONERx »

OH FUCK that's great

3rd
green shirt thursdays
xRECKONERx
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
GD is my Best Man

Post Post #999 (isolation #34) » Thu Sep 13, 2012 7:47 pm

Post by xRECKONERx »

No, but people keep mistaking him for a shotty alt, and that's pretty defining of his forum presence.
green shirt thursdays
xRECKONERx
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
GD is my Best Man

Post Post #1060 (isolation #35) » Tue Sep 25, 2012 6:12 pm

Post by xRECKONERx »

I AM A GOD is too clunky and obvious. Godlike is much more subtle and not as HEY LET'S QUOTE THE EXACT LINE THAT HE SAID IN THIS ONE GAME. I'll
2nd Godlike
green shirt thursdays
xRECKONERx
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
GD is my Best Man

Post Post #1077 (isolation #36) » Fri Sep 28, 2012 8:08 am

Post by xRECKONERx »

In post 1073, DeltaWave wrote:I always thought it would be funny if Kuribo had a title like "GOD HATES SCUM", in reference to his UNNATURALLY LOUD style and Gay Mafia where he was Fred Phelps, the leader of the Westboro Baptist Church.

That's true. Kuribo's posts in Gay Mafia that were in character were fucking perfect to the point where the mods used some of his material in their flavor.
green shirt thursdays
xRECKONERx
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
GD is my Best Man

Post Post #1087 (isolation #37) » Thu Oct 04, 2012 12:05 pm

Post by xRECKONERx »

AHAHAHAHAHAHA. THAT'S GLORIOUS.

The fact it resulted in a scum lynch is even better. What a great post.

Mafia Magnet
or something might work, too, but I think we need to keep the "target" idea.
green shirt thursdays
xRECKONERx
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
GD is my Best Man

Post Post #1141 (isolation #38) » Thu Oct 11, 2012 7:49 am

Post by xRECKONERx »

Yeah, I just assume dem.agogue and Khan Man are puns regarding usernames, I don't know where they're from. I remember distinctly where NK-Immune Miller Vig comes from, and I remember Welcome to the Haystack, but I'm not entirely sure about bob's title.
green shirt thursdays
xRECKONERx
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
GD is my Best Man

Post Post #1167 (isolation #39) » Fri Oct 12, 2012 8:25 am

Post by xRECKONERx »

in Always On Mafia, Amrun thought she was yelling at someone else and instead accidentally went the fuck off on kdowns

this was followed by people making fun of the situation posting and yelling at kdowns in a similar fashion, which eventually just became people yelling GODDAMMIT KDOWNS every time he posted at all

this has continued outside of the game and into the rest of the site, pretty much anywhere kdowns posts
green shirt thursdays
xRECKONERx
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
GD is my Best Man

Post Post #1340 (isolation #40) » Sun Oct 21, 2012 11:58 am

Post by xRECKONERx »

I thought Mishter Mash was basically Mr. Mash?
green shirt thursdays
xRECKONERx
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
GD is my Best Man

Post Post #1371 (isolation #41) » Mon Oct 22, 2012 10:54 am

Post by xRECKONERx »

It doesn't need the kdowns part, it's repetitive.

i could see
GODDAMMIT
goddammit
, even maybe adding a comma afterwards:
GODDAMMIT,
or
goddammit,

I personally think the last one is the way to go since his username is in all lowercase.
green shirt thursdays
xRECKONERx
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
GD is my Best Man

Post Post #1377 (isolation #42) » Mon Oct 22, 2012 1:05 pm

Post by xRECKONERx »

I dunno, but proper spelling is "goddammit" so we should use that. Also, I'm not sure if the quote is in all caps or not, I think it WAS in all caps, but I like the aesthetic of the lowercase more.
green shirt thursdays
xRECKONERx
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
GD is my Best Man

Post Post #1421 (isolation #43) » Thu Oct 25, 2012 11:06 am

Post by xRECKONERx »

Micro Manager is clearly the best one here.
green shirt thursdays

Return to “Player Titles”