Mafia Scum
Pronoun: He

Post Post #20 (isolation #1) » Thu Sep 14, 2006 10:37 am

Post by bird1111 »

Yosarian2 wrote:
bird1111 wrote:
Vote Glork
for wanting the king dead

Heh...you do realize he can't actually kill the king today, right?
Yeah, I'm aware of that
bird1111
bird1111
He
Mafia Scum
bird1111
He
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #30 (isolation #2) » Thu Sep 14, 2006 11:38 am

Post by bird1111 »

Unvote
Vote pablito
, partly because he asked for it, partly because he's defending Glork
bird1111
bird1111
He
Mafia Scum
bird1111
He
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #41 (isolation #3) » Thu Sep 14, 2006 12:50 pm

Post by bird1111 »

oh yeah, forgot that you could vote more than one person in this game
Vote Glork
bird1111
bird1111
He
Mafia Scum
bird1111
He
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #88 (isolation #4) » Fri Sep 15, 2006 6:08 am

Post by bird1111 »

Come to think of it, I did go too far with my joke votes
Unvote Glork
Unvote Pablito
bird1111
bird1111
He
Mafia Scum
bird1111
He
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #106 (isolation #5) » Fri Sep 15, 2006 8:27 am

Post by bird1111 »

When did I say that I didn't see the point in votes this game?
bird1111
bird1111
He
Mafia Scum
bird1111
He
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #246 (isolation #6) » Tue Sep 19, 2006 7:33 am

Post by bird1111 »

My votes on you and Glork was just voting for non-serious reasons; as it was at the beggining of day 1, thus why I called them joke votes
bird1111
bird1111
He
Mafia Scum
bird1111
He
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #535 (isolation #7) » Sun Oct 15, 2006 3:52 pm

Post by bird1111 »

Sorry for not posting much yesterday, lost interest in the game, but decided that since I should not need to be replaced, to not let myself be

My thoughts on everyone:

Amnesiaslay-Needs to post more content, but looks protown so far

Cardb0ardb0x-Has been acting like a moron; don’t really consider this scummy though

CrashTextDummie-Needs to post something productive

Dead Rikimaru-Needs to post something productive

Fritzler-has been unhelpful, but since its apparently normal for him; and because I was unhelpful myself, I don’t really find it suspicious

Glork-has been very helpful, and so far looks to be protown

Mastermind of Sin-He was helpful in the early part of yesterday, what happened in the later part? And I’d like to see why he was so convinced of Phoebus being protown yesterday. Though I liked his logic in Post 434.

Mert-His logic has been pretty crappy this game; I’m leaning towards him being scum
Vote: Mert
; some examples of his poor logic are was extremely confusing; as he apparently contradicted himself. He said in post 104 that I didn’t see the point in votes this game, and when I asked him two posts later when did I say that, he responded in post 111 by saying that “I didn’t say that you didn’t acknowledge the point of voting,” which is contradicting his last post.

MrBuddyLee-I’m having problems getting a good read on him

Nightson (rep. Vikingfan)-I agree with most of his posts so far, leaning towards him being protown

Pablito- His early defense of Glork was scummy, especially Post 47, where he says there is an unspoken case against Glork, which I fail to see how there could have been at that time. His Post 89 is very scummy, first he says that cardboardbox’s post is scummy, and yet lets it be because he is new; then he says that MBL’s comments on cardboardbox makes him feel awkward, but when asked by MBL to say why, never respondes. I agree with his Post 164, though I find it interesting how he changed his mind about my early game votes. Pablito’s votes and subsequent refusal to explain why he put them in Post 360 seems odd, as the reasoning behind them would most likely have been more effective at causing discussion, as he later realized for himself.

Pariah (rep. Machiavellian-Mafia)—Needs to post something productive

petroleumjelly- his saying that he is protown this game was blown out of proportion in my opinion, they were odd, but not as odd as some people were making it out to be. petroleumjelly-his choice of giving the town discussion topics in Post 57 was both interesting and should have been for the town; too bad no one followed him on it.
petroleumjelly wrote:
MrBuddyLee wrote: Dear PJ,
Why are you "outing" a strategy of mine which has proven helpful in nailing scum but which doesn't really work once it's broadcast to the members of a game?
I don't know that your strategy of purposely acting scummy has helped you nail scum: it's more your ability to catch scum that helps you catch scum. I doubt you acting 'purposely scummy' is not a very big factor in whether or not you get nightkilled in the first place. What I'm saying is that when townspeople (if you are town) purposely act scummy, it throws off my scumdar (and probably everybody else's), and can distract from finding actual scum. And of course, purposely acting scummy as town allows you to get away with acting scummy as scum. If me "outing" your strategy will get you to stop doing it, then I have no regreats. It might minimally help you, but it makes things much more difficult for everybody else.
Agreeing completely, though I’m not sure that PJ interpreted MBL’s post correctly.

Phoebus-His explaining bandwagon votes as gut votes was scummy;
Vote: Phoebus

PookyTheMagicalBear-I’d like to see more content, especially his response to Glork’s counterargument; though his post 68 brings up some good points about the Kingmaker

spectrumvoid-Can’t get much of a read from him; but her request for a List of Execution in Post 236 seemed like it was a bit on the early side to be requesting one.

StallingChamp (rep. ChannelDelibird)- His vote on Mert was slightly odd, but I’m not seeing why he was so seriously considered yesterday

Thok-Looks like he’s protown so far; haven’t seen anything scummy out of him

Twomz- mostly seemed to be bandwagoning early on, and not actually posting much of substance; and has pretty much lurked since
Vote: Twomz

UberTimmy-Needs to post something productive

Vaughn-Needs to post more content and stop lurking

Yosarian2-his actions so far make me think he’s most likely pro-town

My thoughts on yesterday’s execution:

I think Rosso Carne was acting plently suspicious to be executed, as neither ShadowLurker nor himself had been of any help; Rosso especially was acting in a way that would not help the town find scum

MOD EDIT: Fixed some disastrous formatting problems.
bird1111
bird1111
He
Mafia Scum
bird1111
He
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #554 (isolation #8) » Fri Oct 27, 2006 10:21 am

Post by bird1111 »

Unvote: Phoebus
as I did so before the crash, but the post was deleted
bird1111
bird1111
He
Mafia Scum
bird1111
He
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #568 (isolation #9) » Sun Oct 29, 2006 10:00 am

Post by bird1111 »

Vote: Pooky
I did not like how he was willing to execute me extemely quickly, and the way he jumped on my bandwagon was vey suspicious.

Though currently I'm leaning towards MBL being town, though his scumdar is way off; as he hasn't acted much like a scum going for a easy lynch.
bird1111
bird1111
He
Mafia Scum
bird1111
He
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #619 (isolation #10) » Tue Oct 31, 2006 7:27 am

Post by bird1111 »

Unvote Mert
, his logic has improved a lot; and poor logic was the main reason for my vote

Vote Yosarian2
as like Glork, I don't like his wishwashiness in his section about Phoebus in post 416. Also in 547; after Glork requested that everyone state their stances of me, Yosarian said that he had been against my bandwagon, which contridicted his last post that involved me, also 416, made it seem like he was neutral or slightly for my bandwagon.

Glork, why the unvotes?
bird1111
bird1111
He
Mafia Scum
bird1111
He
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #625 (isolation #11) » Tue Oct 31, 2006 5:43 pm

Post by bird1111 »

Yosarian2 wrote:
bird1111 wrote:
Unvote Mert
, his logic has improved a lot; and poor logic was the main reason for my vote

Vote Yosarian2
as like Glork, I don't like his wishwashiness in his section about Phoebus in post 416. Also in 547; after Glork requested that everyone state their stances of me, Yosarian said that he had been against my bandwagon, which contridicted his last post that involved me, also 416, made it seem like he was neutral or slightly for my bandwagon.

Glork, why the unvotes?
Were you even reading the game before the crash?

I spent quite a bit of time and energy defending you and attacking the people attacking you today, after your analysis post. Those posts are gone, but I'm sure anyone paying attention to the game remembers them; we had actually gotten quite a large bandwagon on Twomz that I started all because of his attack on you. Those posts are gone, but I'm sure anyone paying attention remembers them. Were you paying any attention to the game?

In post 416 I said you had not contributed, because you had not. When i defended you today, you had contributed.
Relook over my post, I think you are misunderstanding my point completly.
bird1111
bird1111
He
Mafia Scum
bird1111
He
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #644 (isolation #12) » Thu Nov 02, 2006 11:20 am

Post by bird1111 »

Yosarian, what I meant is that you contridicted yourself by saying that you had been against my bandwagon, when your're previous post that mentioned me showed you as being neutrual/slightly for my bandwagon, therefore you contridicted yourself
bird1111
bird1111
He
Mafia Scum
bird1111
He
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #646 (isolation #13) » Thu Nov 02, 2006 12:57 pm

Post by bird1111 »

Yosairain, at the time of your post saying that you were against my bandwagon, you had never posted anything that showed that you were against my bandwagon
bird1111
bird1111
He
Mafia Scum
bird1111
He
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #657 (isolation #14) » Fri Nov 03, 2006 2:24 pm

Post by bird1111 »

Holy shit, I just realized I had somehow failed to notice that 547 was post crash this whole time :oops:; sorry Yosarian.
Unvote
, as the contridiction that I thought I saw was the main reason for my vote
bird1111
bird1111
He
Mafia Scum
bird1111
He
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #680 (isolation #15) » Tue Nov 14, 2006 7:13 am

Post by bird1111 »

here; and will reread soon
bird1111
bird1111
He
Mafia Scum
bird1111
He
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #696 (isolation #16) » Wed Nov 15, 2006 6:06 am

Post by bird1111 »

LuckayLuck, I'm not entirely sure why you find me suspicious; as far as I can tell its because you dissagree with much of my Post 535; and because I didn't like someone's inactivity (you put my name there, but that's obviously a mistake). Could you correct me where I'm mistaken/add anything I missed so I can defend myself properly against your accusations?
bird1111
bird1111
He
Mafia Scum
bird1111
He
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #713 (isolation #17) » Thu Nov 16, 2006 2:53 am

Post by bird1111 »

Mod, I unvoted Yosarian

Mod Note: Fixed that too.

And of the people on Glork's execution list, I'm only comfterable with Pooky right now
LuckayLuck wrote: earlier, something somebody said which the conspiracy side of me liked was that "you came back with a strong long post because the mafia told you to do so."
I responded to this before; but since it was lost in the crash I'll repeat myself; how could me scum buddies be more effective than PJ/the mod? I came back because I realized I was going to be a replacement when I shouldn't be; or in other words, out of regret.

[Quote="LuckayLuck"You didn't have the posts to go off of, you wanted to lynch bird111 for being inactive. Now, his defense / posts are fishy.[/Quote]

Still not sure what you mean by this

Also, as a general note, don't forget that the analysis post you've been reffering too was early day 2; so many of my opinions have changed since.

Still need to do a reread; most likely will happen tommorow afternoon/evening
bird1111
bird1111
He
Mafia Scum
bird1111
He
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #887 (isolation #18) » Mon Dec 04, 2006 6:13 am

Post by bird1111 »

Glork's LOE is Pooky, Yosarian, and MBL right? I've done a insolation read of those three, to answer Yosarian's first question, as I don't have time right now to reread and answer his second one, will do so tonight/maybe tommorow afternoon.

Pooky: Hasn't contributed a whole lot, but his contribution isn't that bad either, and has shown pretty much no interest in scumhunting, thinking he's likely scum

Yosarian2: Has contributed a good deal, but hasn't shown a whole lot of interest in scumhunting, leaning slightly towards scum

MBL: Has contributed a lot and has clearly been interested in scumhunted, looks very protown to me
bird1111
bird1111
He
Mafia Scum
bird1111
He
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #934 (isolation #19) » Fri Dec 08, 2006 6:53 am

Post by bird1111 »

As much as I hate to do this, I'm going to have to request replacement in this game, as I never got around to rereading this game, and now I'll have limited access this weekend/next week, and a 10 day vacation w/o internet soon after
bird1111
bird1111
He
Mafia Scum
bird1111
He
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3058 (isolation #20) » Mon Oct 01, 2007 7:33 am

Post by bird1111 »

MrBuddyLee wrote:bird was nutkicked

that is all :)
PJ did request that I post, but he was sure that I would be replaced until I posted on our private forum that I would (I would link you all, but I've deleted the PM with the address Vaughn gave me, and I don't remember the address). It was in fact my decision to post.

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”