vikingfan
vikingfan
Mafia Scum
vikingfan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #53 (isolation #1) » Thu Sep 14, 2006 4:18 pm

Post by vikingfan »

Thok wrote:As a side note, I want to complement BMQ on some of the tweaks he's made to the setup, which seem to make parts of this game very different than the last one. (In particular, I expect the endgame to have a different flavor than Kingmaker 1.)
I'm curious- I played in the endgame last time, and admittedly screwed up and lost us the game. But how would you expect the endgame to have a different flavor?
vikingfan
vikingfan
Mafia Scum
vikingfan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #180 (isolation #2) » Sat Sep 16, 2006 6:04 pm

Post by vikingfan »

Thok, I can volunteer some thoughts about being scum but it's not that much as I pretty much only showed up for endgame. Basically, when I replaced, I had to choose whether to lynch my scumbuddy Vaughn and hopefully appear more innocent. I would say from that that just because someone lynches an Assassin should not automatically clear them, especially if everyone else is clamoring for it. Unfortunately, I had a claim that made me the next logical lynch and thus I was on the chopping block. But I think it's a good policy to not always trust voting policy, especially since a vote or FOS carries little weight in a votecount. It's much easier for scum to vote each other or not vote each other and have it sail by.
vikingfan
vikingfan
Mafia Scum
vikingfan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #279 (isolation #3) » Wed Sep 20, 2006 2:07 pm

Post by vikingfan »

Apologies for the delay- it's been a busy weekend.

I have seen people accusing of pj as being 'so obviously scum' as Rosso puts it, but I'm not seeing it. He's playing reasonably and I'm not seeing the neon signaling that he's scum.

I'm happy with my vote on pablito- his behavior is not computing for me.

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”