Harry Potter and the Philosopher's Legacy (Game Over)

AngryPidgeon
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
Glenn Peck

Post Post #400 (ISO) » Sun Oct 21, 2012 7:31 pm

Post by AngryPidgeon »

In post 399, ThAdmiral wrote:True, but I think its poor form to use replacing out as a scumtell, because there are often genuine reasons behind it.

This!

Also, Hi Admiral.

I don't honestly understand why IaI has votes unless people thinking flaking is a tell.

So what have I gotten myself into?
AngryPidgeon
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
Glenn Peck

Post Post #401 (ISO) » Sun Oct 21, 2012 7:41 pm

Post by AngryPidgeon »

Annnnnd you're gone
how am I supposed to justify not going to sleep if you won't talk to me?
Cybertronix
Cybertronix
Goon
Cybertronix
Goon
Goon

Post Post #402 (ISO) » Sun Oct 21, 2012 7:42 pm

Post by Cybertronix »

I'm pretty much caught up.

It's past midnight over here so I'm going to make this brief, but I hope to be more active in the days to come.

Jason, Yates and Nero are town because of the dayvig/AV action.

zabriel is setting off the scumdar. His speculation of the possibility of having more than 1 mafia, indicates that he may know a bit more than he's letting on.

He also has "scum feelings about people that should be logically somewhat clear by the AV flip". Who and why? Nero pegged AV D1 and is now suspicious?

I also don't like how he had to add his comment in the exchange between myself and Zoroaster. It feels like he was trying to deflect attention (which I point out), because of the heat being put on him.

VOTE: zabriel
AngryPidgeon
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
Glenn Peck

Post Post #403 (ISO) » Sun Oct 21, 2012 7:44 pm

Post by AngryPidgeon »

Hi Cyber! Ok, requesting that I finish reading before a hammer. That being said, Choo Choo!
AngryPidgeon
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
Glenn Peck

Post Post #404 (ISO) » Sun Oct 21, 2012 8:41 pm

Post by AngryPidgeon »

Holy shit that P3-4 setup spec. I'm ready to kill myself. Quick notes quick:

Scummy:
Jason
Nero Cain

Townie:
Kublai Khan
Benmage
ThAdmiral
ThAdmiral
Jack of All Trades
ThAdmiral
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #405 (ISO) » Sun Oct 21, 2012 9:01 pm

Post by ThAdmiral »

In post 400, AngryPidgeon wrote:
In post 399, ThAdmiral wrote:True, but I think its poor form to use replacing out as a scumtell, because there are often genuine reasons behind it.

This!

Also, Hi Admiral.

I don't honestly understand why IaI has votes unless people thinking flaking is a tell.

So what have I gotten myself into?

Well IaI basically came in infrequently, asked a bunch of somewhat random questions that made it look like he was trying to seem "proactive".
He also did an iso specifically on zabriel and then voted zabriel. As if he wanted to be able to justify his getting on the zab-wagon.

In post 402, Cybertronix wrote:zabriel is setting off the scumdar. His speculation of the possibility of having more than 1 mafia, indicates that he may know a bit more than he's letting on.

If this is your only reason for voting zab, I would say that isn't strong enough.
Don't ask me to provide self meta
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #406 (ISO) » Sun Oct 21, 2012 9:12 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 399, ThAdmiral wrote:
In post 394, Nero Cain wrote:Lemme ask you a question Thad. If you had serious questions about my gameplay and therefore my alignment and I ignored them you'd have a scum read on me correct?

I have more to say on this but I'd like your answer first.

Probably, but (and this might not sound fair) I hold you to a higher standard.

Only probably? I had figured that you'd defiantly have a scum read on me but I wanted to hear it from you. The point was that its ant-town to ignore questions. Asking question and getting responces can greatly influence those reads. Therefore not responding to questions is hindering our reads on him
AND
him being inexperinced has nothing to do with him avoiding questions.

In post 319, ThAdmiral wrote:It's nowhere near lylo, why do you feel you need to reduce this argument to an absurd abstraction like that?

Not boiling anything down. I find the slot scummy and therefore want the slot gone (since thats what I'M supposed to do;lynch scum) but,
AS AND ADDED BONUS
, this slot shouldn't even get a whiff of lylo if it continues to play like this. If that was my sole justification, as you seem to imply, then it would apply to like over half the playes on this site...

In post 394, Nero Cain wrote:
In post 385, ThAdmiral wrote:I'm also annoyed by the fact he is replacing out because I tend to give people that replace in leeway,

this is exactly why scum replace out.

Instead of try to smooth things over and explain away the heat on him he just leaves with saying a bunch of nonsense. And there's a distinct lack of scumhunting too.

True, but I think its poor form to use replacing out as a scumtell, because there are often genuine reasons behind it.
[/quote]
I agree though no one is doing this. Replacing out is null. I was merely stating that scum do replace out since there are playeers like you that will give replaced slot leeway/townie points.

In post 396, AngryPidgeon wrote:I've only read the first 5ish pages so far and the
IaI ISO

Whats the name of that tell again?

In post 404, AngryPidgeon wrote:Scummy:
Jason
Nero Cain

dat OMGUS
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

edited c.s. lewis quote b/c limit
Kise
Kise
Jack of All Trades
Kise
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #407 (ISO) » Sun Oct 21, 2012 9:19 pm

Post by Kise »

In post 400, AngryPidgeon wrote:I don't honestly understand why IaI has votes unless people thinking flaking is a tell.

read first.

AngryPidgeon wrote:Hi Cyber! Ok, requesting that I finish reading before a hammer. That being said, Choo Choo!

Fine with my vote.
They have escaped into the mansion where they thought it was safe.

Yet…
AngryPidgeon
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
Glenn Peck

Post Post #408 (ISO) » Sun Oct 21, 2012 9:23 pm

Post by AngryPidgeon »

In post 75, zabriel wrote:I'm willing to believe Acosmist here. Nero's criticism of the jason wagon comes off as a little funny after he just jumped off it.

That being said, it would be way too terribad if he did that as scum, so I'm going to say town here.

Nero Cain's buddy detected.

Post 78: Yates is obvtown

In fact Nero and BC are scummy just for calling that scummy.

Post 84: Yates still towntelling like a boss.

In post 86, PeregrineV wrote:@rapidcanyon- my thought is you're scum

Vote: Rapidcanyon

Oh ya forgot about RC. Self vote -> lurking. Awesome. Goodposting by PV.

In post 95, Acosmist wrote:
In post 92, Benmage wrote:Oh did you mean you won't be sheeping, and voting me?

-Anyways on the PGO thing. Yes In a large theme game like this I would claim PGO as well. That said, as a badass risky scum maneuver (which sometimes ya gotta do) claiming PGO is almost the next evolution of the fakeclaim opening Miller claim. KK did it with success, as did Faraday's(partner under his guidance). Don't know who else or how many failures, but that's irrelevant. To take a subpar partner and give them such a fakeclaim can push them further endgame than the may have. Why auto lynch lylo? And as I was saying. People are onto the Miller fakeclaim. People will analyze and not write that off because people have used it before. I know of no incidents of fake PGO claims. But a PGO claim doesn't just ward off cops like Miller claims. It wards off every single PR out there, (and says scum will never NK me).

Anyways I'm sure this point is made now... Bordem is boring.

Where are you getting the idea I'd be the subpar partner?

Are you confusing me with someone else?

Wow this reaction is fake. Super obviously fake.

In post 99, Acosmist wrote:Because my thought is that objectively bad advice is an enormous scumtell.

Nope.

Acosmist can't stop talking about his claim. Waffles everywhere. Slight lack of scumhunting / actual content.

Oh god, more Benmage / Kublai walls. I'm out. Night.
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #409 (ISO) » Sun Oct 21, 2012 9:23 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

^^^^
::good posting::
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

AngryPidgeon
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
Glenn Peck

Post Post #410 (ISO) » Sun Oct 21, 2012 9:24 pm

Post by AngryPidgeon »

In post 406, Nero Cain wrote:Whats the name of that tell again?

I IsO'd him BEFORE replacing in you idiot.
AngryPidgeon
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
Glenn Peck

Post Post #411 (ISO) » Sun Oct 21, 2012 9:25 pm

Post by AngryPidgeon »

VOTE: Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #412 (ISO) » Sun Oct 21, 2012 9:30 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 409, Nero Cain wrote:^^^^
::good posting::

that was meant to be directed at Kise

In post 410, AngryPidgeon wrote:
In post 406, Nero Cain wrote:Whats the name of that tell again?

I IsO'd him BEFORE replacing in you idiot.

A lil' defensive there eh?

AngryPidgeon
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
Glenn Peck

Post Post #413 (ISO) » Sun Oct 21, 2012 9:35 pm

Post by AngryPidgeon »

Confirm vote.
Acosmist
Acosmist
Mafia Scum
Acosmist
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #414 (ISO) » Sun Oct 21, 2012 11:19 pm

Post by Acosmist »

In post 408, AngryPidgeon wrote:Acosmist can't stop talking about his claim.

???????????????

What?!

UNVOTE: , VOTE: AngyPidgeon

Love to see where you pretend to get that from! I'm popping some popcorn. Should be a fun one!
Mit der Dummheit kämpfen Götter selbst vergebens.
ThAdmiral
ThAdmiral
Jack of All Trades
ThAdmiral
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #415 (ISO) » Mon Oct 22, 2012 1:16 am

Post by ThAdmiral »

In post 406, Nero Cain wrote:Only probably? I had figured that you'd defiantly have a scum read on me but I wanted to hear it from you. The point was that its ant-town to ignore questions. Asking question and getting responces can greatly influence those reads. Therefore not responding to questions is hindering our reads on him
AND
him being inexperinced has nothing to do with him avoiding questions.

True, but anti-town does not always = scum.
Plus he seems to have missed quite a bit in this game, as if he isn't really following it. Other than the questions there whole "acosmist wagon" thing even though no on had voted acosmist. I don't necessarily think he's been ignoring or avoiding people, he just hasn't been
reading
... for whatever reason.

In post 414, Acosmist wrote:

???????????????

What?!

Love to see where you pretend to get that from! I'm popping some popcorn. Should be a fun one!

If this is sarcasm, then Ha! Good joke.

If you are being serious you might want to check your iso.
Don't ask me to provide self meta
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #416 (ISO) » Mon Oct 22, 2012 3:37 am

Post by Benmage »

unvote vote Melmond
"ITT Benmage is making Shakespeare look cool. I need to bring you to my high school." -Vi
"If i must blantantly follow somone a player cannot do better than blindly following benmage" - tubby216
jasonT1981
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #417 (ISO) » Mon Oct 22, 2012 3:43 am

Post by jasonT1981 »

In post 396, AngryPidgeon wrote:Hi guys, whats going on in this thread?
Much like my predecessor, I am innocent.

hehehe Someone is over compensating... recieved a scum role, maybe?
zabriel
zabriel
Mafia Scum
zabriel
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #418 (ISO) » Mon Oct 22, 2012 4:32 am

Post by zabriel »

Melmond is a bit of a lurkerbunny isn't he? In 330 he has a go at BC for his attitude back in 42. Granted, it was fanbitching and dumb, but I think we were kind of past that.

He's doing a bunch of things that I've already been yelled at for doing, and that's weird to me. Also, I don't like his reluctance in 331. He throws some soft shit at Aco and IaI, but he doesn't want to actually call them scummy. I'm not sure what he actually thinks about Aco, just that he's opposed to a policy lynch and finds Aco's posts fluffy.

UNVOTE:
VOTE: Melmond

So, what's up Melmond? What do you think about Angry Pidgeon?
snifit
snifit
Mafia Scum
snifit
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #419 (ISO) » Mon Oct 22, 2012 6:11 am

Post by snifit »

AP, did you ISO your predecessor before or after you replaced in?
AngryPidgeon
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
Glenn Peck

Post Post #420 (ISO) » Mon Oct 22, 2012 7:04 am

Post by AngryPidgeon »

In post 103, Benmage wrote:Can you link me a segment of game where scum actually are PR-fishing? I've seen this been accused of people a million times as something scum do. I don't think I've ever seen the accusation correct nor seen scum actually PR fishing.

This is probably the most true thing I've ever read. /buddying

Tammy looks town..? I think her response to Benmage asking if Yates is her buddy comes from town more than scum.

PV is stuck on PGO spec. Slight townread on him for not giving a shit about other happenings in the thread.

Post 160: RapidCanyon wall. With a lot of opinions I don't understand and analysis that looks forced. If it were anyone else, I'd say they are prob scum. FWIW, I think that anyone that talks about themselves getting "mislynched" is more likely scum than not. Seriously this post is one enormous waffle, even for RC. And he places his vote down on someone that has made one post (that he happens to agree with). Ok. Lol and he FoS's PV and Shah for talking about his self-vote. Oh god, just kill it already.

Admiral's entry post looks town. I don't see scum blatantly buddying Kublai Khan so hard for fear of votes. Also his lack of a vote that Ben then points out is more of that.

Jason continues to scum up the thread. 178 is just a huge OMGUS waffle.

Yates is so obvtown it hurts.

Zabriel is a townread for aserting that there is an Acosmist wagon when there isn't in post 187. Too derp to come from scum, etc. And he outright does not know how fake claims work (or is pretending not to!, but no seriously). He can join Yates in that pile.

In post 186, Benmage wrote:
In post 182, Nero Cain wrote:Though I find it rather odd that Ben is devoting so much time into trying to throw doubt onto Acomist but isn't voting.

What voting Acosmist? At the moment I think he's town, but its still so early. I wouldn't call what I'm saying is doubting him, I am more enlightening everyone to previously effective scum tactics. I think this is the second time you've made false undermining statements regarding me. (Maybe I'll gander later when I have more time)

You should help me kill Nero. Post 182 (and everything else he has posted) is reaching and contrived.

P-edit: I already answered that. I wouldn't replace into a slot with 4 votes on it if I thought it was scummy.

Continuing..

Nero is still scum for pushing derp-town Zabriel. And post 194 is super forced and fake on top of that. Oh and jason joining the wagon does not make me feel warm and fuzzy. Really, an information flip for info on Acosmist? And ironically Acosmist is right in line behind jason. I will say Zab's post looks like white-knighting, if anything, and certainly not scum defending scum. Not sure why jason implies it looks scum/scum.

Post 203: Zabriel still town. Although his Nero town read is ?

In post 208, Melmond wrote:Acosmist seems town, and his claim seems legit. I think the FOXDIE part seems like a good explanation to the role.
Right now, out of what has been posted, Yates seems the scummiest to me. His role/flavor fishing doesn't seem good, especially because I get the feel that he's experienced enough to
know that that isn't a good thing to do.

I need to do some ISO's and stuff though.
More tomorrow.
UNVOTE: for now.

This is pretty shallow. Bolded looks like he is acknowledging that Yates is town and making an anti-town play instead of just scummy.

Spoiler: NeroCain wall with responses
In post 209, Nero Cain wrote:
In post 201, Yates wrote:Wait. What is this Zab wagon? He simply looks like someone not paying attention to the game to me. His ISO is all of 8 posts of -meh- What am I missing, here?

Quite a lot Yates.

First he jumps on the easy/lame Jason wagon.
Lol, Jason deserved/s votes. Zabriel being on the wagon is not scummy

Then he criticizes me for jumping off of the dumb Jason wagon that ended up forming.
Yes, YOUR interactions with the jason wagon are scummy. not Zabriels

And then he's like "welp I'm not doing anything since I'm playing high"
Smearing, misrepping. There are also other lurkers (like IaI, AV, Shah). Why are you misrepping Zabriel and accusing him of not participating.

He's ignoring
EVERYTHING
coming his way.

And I don't think he's scum hunting at all.
Its not good scum hunting, but he at least has opinions on the Acosmist claim and suspicions thereof.

@Zab
-Did you think KK's vote on you was SRS or RVS? If you thought it was serious why did you not respond?
Because not responding is totally a scum tell. Not.

Why did you not answer Ben when he asked what you meant by "playing high" and what did you mean?
Really? Who cares. You are just posting for the sake of posting now.

Why did you not respond to

In post 77, Nero Cain wrote:
zabriel wrote:Nero's criticism of the jason wagon comes off as a little funny after he just jumped off it.

No. Just no. I didn't join any Jason wagon. Yes I voted Jason but that was just RVS. You earn 5 scum Sickles for trying to rewrite history.

If you think scum are the one's pressuring Aco why are you not attacking any of them?

In post 203, zabriel wrote:I don't feel very confident in my reads until day 2 usually.

What would change between day 1 and 2?
I don't know. A flip? Maybe 2?

In post 208, Melmond wrote:Acosmist seems town, and his claim seems legit. I think the FOXDIE part seems like a good explanation to the role.
Right now, out of what has been posted, Yates seems the scummiest to me. His role/flavor fishing doesn't seem good, especially because I get the feel that he's experienced enough to know that that isn't a good thing to do.

cool beans though we are talking about Zab now. What do you think of him?

LOL, stop redirecting Melmond's attention.

Spoiler: Blood Scumenent Wall
In post 214, BloodCovenent wrote:
In post 117, Cybertronix wrote:This is my first large theme game, but I have to agree that speculating on PRs and alignment this early is dangerous. Wouldn't this type of discussion be more suited for D2?

poor post, no real content, no vote, no pressure
+scum points.
Agree actually

In post 108, Yates wrote:
In post 104, Kublai Khan wrote:
NOTE TO EVERYONE: THIS DISCUSSION IS VERY DANGEROUS.

Then stop being a douche and let Jason answer the question directed at Jason for reasons Jason put forward in a post by Jason.

Also bear in mind the fact I never asked Jason to provide flavor nor did I ask Jason to provide his character. Explanation later - after Jason reflects on his post and my question.

If Yates is scum, almost any response that jason gives(gave) will indicate something or other to yates. fucking, major scumpoints to Yates.
Ok, at least one of you / Nero is scum. I don't know if you would both go after Yates for the same reasoning, but this argument is
bad
scum motivated

In post 158, Benmage wrote:
-So clearly scum could have such a motivation. Miller > Cop.... PGO > All town PRs. And zero excuse for why scum didn't NK. Scum might NK a baddass TownMiller. Scum will never NK a PGO.

-this exactly.

It's the same thing with a vig or sk, they won't target the claimed PGO. If Aco's play isn't shinning bright town, he should be gone before LyLo.
No, we aren't PLing Acosmist. Why do I have to explain this in every game with a post 1 claim? But Kublai and Admiral already made that point.

In post 160, rapidcanyon wrote:
Kublai Khan's came off as scummy. My self-vote was RVS vote, no reason to treat it as anything but, just because I chose myself to RVS vote.

clearly this isn't true.
What? Stop going for easy cred by implying RC is derp. We know. And his play is scummy as hell so far.

In post 25, rapidcanyon wrote:VOTE: Rapidcanyon

Thoughts?

In post 187, zabriel wrote:I am not a fan of anybody on the Aco wagon.
The claim fits the theme,
but it's different enough from the expectation that it's unlikely that he pulled it out of his ass. I'm pretty sure some of the pressure on him is scum looking to push a mislynch.

Also, Solid Snake is a main character, and one that we'd generally assume is in the game. I feel like it would be too ballsy to fakeclaim when somebody could very easily nameclaim and send him to the gallows quick.

This struck me as a very bad post.
FoS: Zabriel

In post 189, Nero Cain wrote:
In post 186, Benmage wrote:I am more enlightening everyone to previously effective scum tactics. I think this is the second time you've made false undermining statements regarding me.

But Ben, all but a few of the playerbase have been here awhile. So there's little need to enlighten. That's cute. Ben pushed back.

In post 187, zabriel wrote:I am not a fan of anybody on the Aco wagon.

no one is voting him. lol

Why do people think this is town? Zab is ignoring
EVERYTHING
directed at him. Slot needs death.

1. i am unaware of the current meta game.
Why does meta matter? Oh wait, it doesn't.

2. yes
no

In post 203, zabriel wrote:I dunno, it's early day 1 and people have been going mad over stupid. People have been going apeshit over a claim based on a couple of fanboys bitching about Solid Snake being the most badass badass that ever badassed. And no, I didn't look at the vote count. I was just looking at the pressure in thread. That's what I meant by wagon.

No, Ben went apeshit about how scum claiming PGO is the new scum claiming Miller tactic. Very little of it had to do with Snake being a badass.

Right now, out of what has been posted, Yates seems the scummiest to me. His role/flavor fishing doesn't seem good, especially because I get the feel that he's experienced enough to know that that isn't a good thing to do.
More tomorrow.
UNVOTE: for now.

vote someone............

Ben is so town that it hurts. Also Tammy are town.

Yates, Zabs, Cyber are scum reads.

Vote: Zabriel

Could easily see Blood scum with one of these 3 scum reads. And its probably not Zabriel or Yates..

Zoroaster joins Benmage / kk / Tammy in the light town read pool for 215.

PV's opinion of Zabriel makes me queasy. (Post 226). He also accuses Zabriel of not voting RC despite saying self-voters are anti-town.
@PV: Should we be voting for anti-town townies? Or Scum? Post 236.. His response to the Vig shot is awful. FoS: PV

Post 245: And Tammy killed my weak townread. Because, yes, Yates's sheep is clearly scum motivated. What? And she is know using the AV flip to slap a townread on jason but not Yates (both targets of AV's vote)

On Page 10, break for now.
AngryPidgeon
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
Glenn Peck

Post Post #421 (ISO) » Mon Oct 22, 2012 7:06 am

Post by AngryPidgeon »

In post 417, jasonT1981 wrote:
In post 396, AngryPidgeon wrote:Hi guys, whats going on in this thread?
Much like my predecessor, I am innocent.

hehehe Someone is over compensating... recieved a scum role, maybe?

Nope.

In post 414, Acosmist wrote:

???????????????

What?!

Lets see, my role name is "Lord Voldemort"

My hobbies are vaporizing people and splitting my soul into several pieces, and I am a
Miller
, oops I mean PGO!

But seriously, nice reaction test Acosmist. You can be town I guess.
AngryPidgeon
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
Glenn Peck

Post Post #422 (ISO) » Mon Oct 22, 2012 7:09 am

Post by AngryPidgeon »

Urh, I really need to take notes.

Prob town:
Yates
Benmage
Zabriel

Leaning town:
Kublai Khan
Kise (didn't really acknowledge him in my catchup ^^, but his intro post is a bit carefree, reads genuine)
Thadmiral (actually more prob town than the rest in this group)

Prob Scum:
Cybertronix
Nero Cain
Blood Covenent
AngryPidgeon
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
Glenn Peck

Post Post #423 (ISO) » Mon Oct 22, 2012 7:09 am

Post by AngryPidgeon »

Oh and jason/RC are lighter scum reads.
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #424 (ISO) » Mon Oct 22, 2012 7:19 am

Post by Nero Cain »

I might be replying to all this bullshit later. Though I will say that I didn't even find Yates scummy. I asked why he was fishing and then explained how it was fishing but never even voted him. AP's desperate attempt to link me and BC might be trying to get his buddy some town cred. And given that I was the one the "lead" the IAI wagon and then I'm AP's top scum read for a bunch of bullshit makes me think this is just a OMGUS in disguise.

vote:AP

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”