Harry Potter and the Philosopher's Legacy (Game Over)

jasonT1981
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #6 (isolation #0) » Mon Oct 15, 2012 2:26 pm

Post by jasonT1981 »

Aside from 2 games Ive replaced out off for personal reasons, It can hardly be said I have flaked as scum. Bloody hell, this game has to start at like 1am UK time when I should be in my bed, I should really be sleeping

Urgh,

VOTE: BloodCovenant Sounds like a bad guy.
jasonT1981
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #8 (isolation #1) » Mon Oct 15, 2012 2:33 pm

Post by jasonT1981 »

argh, muck about when its not 2.30am. I really need to sleep.. I feel dead. See you in the tomorrow
jasonT1981
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #11 (isolation #2) » Mon Oct 15, 2012 2:49 pm

Post by jasonT1981 »

In post 10, Acosmist wrote:I have to skip the random nonsense stage of my posting (inb4 Yates says "The entire game?") in order to claim:

I am Solid Snake. If you target me, you will die. This is seriously a claim of my actual role. I am a paranoid gun owner. However, my role does not make it clear whether you will die immediately. It
is
clear that
you will die if you target me

VOTE: Benmage because :mumblemumble no good reason hurr:

Solid Snake... in a Harry Potter game..

Yea, no.

unvote
vote: Acosmist
jasonT1981
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #62 (isolation #3) » Tue Oct 16, 2012 11:04 am

Post by jasonT1981 »

In post 60, I Am Innocent wrote:

@Jason, do you think it is unlikely that pappums would put a PGO in this game?

UNVOTE:

No, not questioning that. I am not going to get into outguess the mod, especially since it is a large theme and it is too early to even debate what types of crazy to death roles there are in it. I was, mistakenly, questioning the Solid Snake claim

The last time I saw a PGO claim it turned out to be a vanilla town. I actually am thinking if he was scum, Miller would have been his claim instead of PGO. But again, that goes into outguess the mod.. and I hate that, even though I just did it.

Bloody hell. I hate that.
jasonT1981
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #65 (isolation #4) » Tue Oct 16, 2012 11:36 am

Post by jasonT1981 »

In post 51, Kublai Khan wrote:
In post 8, jasonT1981 wrote:argh, muck about when its not 2.30am. I really need to sleep.. I feel dead. See you in the tomorrow

This feels like an overlooked piece of information.

I mean, obviously he faked it so he could jump on a post made one minute later to achieve a masterful scum strategy of town-telling to the point where he'd never be considered for a lynch for the rest of the game.

Obviously.

I believe I have often made reference to it being late in my timezone in games.
jasonT1981
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #71 (isolation #5) » Tue Oct 16, 2012 12:26 pm

Post by jasonT1981 »

Agreed with above, lynch on actions in game... not on policy.
jasonT1981
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #73 (isolation #6) » Tue Oct 16, 2012 1:59 pm

Post by jasonT1981 »

Could you actually give your views on it please? All you did was quote it and say your rvs vote is now a real one. and now ask for others views.

What about that post makes your RVS vote, real?
What about that post comes across as scummy?
Why did you not give any reasons as to why your rvs vote is now a real vote in your post 66?
jasonT1981
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #76 (isolation #7) » Tue Oct 16, 2012 3:08 pm

Post by jasonT1981 »

In post 41, Benmage wrote:I think I'd rather do a MOD meta of Pappums... I'm not sure I'm sold on the idea of a PGO. AND SOLID SNAKE????? Dudes the muthafuckin l33t assassin.... PGO??? PGO??? You're looking at a JoaT, strongarm vig... Something like that, but PGO....... doubting it tbh.

Re-reading but this sticks out to me.

Even though it is a theme game, it is not always wise to assume roles based on characters. I have seen theme games were main characters were bad guys in mafia games. Games were bad guys in shows were town in games.

Role guessing based on actual characteristics is pretty short sighted. As it is a theme game, I don't think it is wise right now trying to make any sense of things until later flips where we can anazilze things better..

but right now, I am not willing to assume a Snake claim should be a certain way in a mafia game, because that is how he is in a video game or movie franchise.
jasonT1981
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #96 (isolation #8) » Wed Oct 17, 2012 3:54 am

Post by jasonT1981 »

In post 25, rapidcanyon wrote:VOTE: Rapidcanyon

Thoughts?

My thoughts on this are quite simple.

Why would you self vote, and ask people their thoughts on it, which all in all is pretty worthless and completely avoid giving your thoughts as to what was already a pretty big topic of discussion going on it the game at the time of your post?

you ask for thoughts on something stupid, yet fail to give your thoughts on anything serious.

And that is my thoughts.

VOTE: rapidcanyon
jasonT1981
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #109 (isolation #9) » Wed Oct 17, 2012 6:06 am

Post by jasonT1981 »

In post 78, Yates wrote:@jason - Are you questioning this because your flavor doesn't match your role?

I refuse to answer this.

I also was also not questioning it, I was responding to the claims by Benmage that Snake would not be PGO, and more a jack of trades/strongman etc. I was pointing out that in theme games it is not always safe to assume a role based on how someone is in a show/game. Post 44 I was responding to.
jasonT1981
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #112 (isolation #10) » Wed Oct 17, 2012 6:32 am

Post by jasonT1981 »

Oh.

Well one game that comes to might right away is a Lost game I played were the main character 'Jack' ended up being Scum incidently this was me

http://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.php?f=54&t=15103

as well as a 70s show were Kitty was mafia (me again)
http://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.php?f=23&t=19193

Also, if you have played in one of my modded games, you will see the point I am making as I often state character roles in show may not match game flavor. IE Batman could be mafia etc.
jasonT1981
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #115 (isolation #11) » Wed Oct 17, 2012 6:40 am

Post by jasonT1981 »

OK, well my point I was making to you, was that it is not always safe to assume character flavor based on in show characteristics. And thus your comment about Solid Snake being more a JOAT than a PGO should not be seriously considered in a theme game as what you were speculating is quite dangerous.

Edit: Maybe, but that is a line of inquiry I am taking right now as to why he ignored talk and essentially asked for all talk to be on him and his self vote. It was interesting he didnt make any comment on what was going on.
jasonT1981
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #149 (isolation #12) » Wed Oct 17, 2012 11:23 am

Post by jasonT1981 »

In post 144, Benmage wrote:Jason didn't give an inquisition he just voted

Ummm no, wrong. I actually did inquire alongside my vote as to why he wanted us to talk about him and his vote when there was actual game content he could have discussed. Instead it was self vote- discuss.

In post 96, jasonT1981 wrote:
In post 25, rapidcanyon wrote:VOTE: Rapidcanyon

Thoughts?

My thoughts on this are quite simple.

Why would you self vote, and ask people their thoughts on it, which all in all is pretty worthless and completely avoid giving your thoughts as to what was already a pretty big topic of discussion going on it the game at the time of your post?

you ask for thoughts on something stupid, yet fail to give your thoughts on anything serious.

And that is my thoughts.

VOTE: rapidcanyon
jasonT1981
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #150 (isolation #13) » Wed Oct 17, 2012 11:27 am

Post by jasonT1981 »

In post 144, Benmage wrote:
Line of inquiry? The ship sinks. Thats how titanic ends. If you've seen it once you've seen it a million times. Whats he going to get out of rc's selfvote and going 'thoughts'... Jason didn't give an inquisition he just voted. Whats RC going to say?
What makes selfvoting scummy in the rvs? Jason will go, gee I don't know.
End of story. Lets get to the meat of the game. Jasons vote sucked. Any inquiry on selfvoting will suck.

In everygame people answer stupid questions not directed at them. THEY question UNEXPLAINED votes on people who aren't voting them. You should have seen this a million times.... Helll even KK had to be told by Yates to stop answering for Jason, because Yates was waiting for a specific response.
)

Ben, stop.. just stop talking.

Refering to the bolded... I am not questioning the self vote as such.

I am questioning why he chose to try to bring all discussion about himself about his selfvoting and wanting us all to discuss it when he did not even discuss what was a pretty big talking issue in the game by this stage.

that is what I am saying.

I am not voting for him because he self voted. No where have I said this.
jasonT1981
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #151 (isolation #14) » Wed Oct 17, 2012 11:31 am

Post by jasonT1981 »

It never fails to annoy me how people can not understand what is in plain, english text. Sometimes I am thinking I am speaking some dead language and all people hear is background noise like a distant ghost or something not understanding what is being said fully. Just picking up on small things and not the big picture.

Please read, and re-read before posting. I do not wish to bore myself to death again trying to correct people about what I said.
jasonT1981
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #154 (isolation #15) » Wed Oct 17, 2012 11:53 am

Post by jasonT1981 »

I see no scum motivation in a PGO claim so early on.

If anything, scum would (for the most part) claim miller for any future guilty result that may be found on them. Not PGO.
jasonT1981
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #155 (isolation #16) » Wed Oct 17, 2012 11:53 am

Post by jasonT1981 »

Or at least whatever exactly it was he was claiming, I know he said it was like a PGO but was not by name or something.
jasonT1981
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #174 (isolation #17) » Thu Oct 18, 2012 4:09 am

Post by jasonT1981 »

In post 169, Yates wrote: I was planning on moving my vote to Jason if he didn't answer right -
but that line of questioning went sideways and I never got the answer that would tell me if that setup spec was Town or Scum driven.
So that's hitting a dead end. Also, ftr, KK is the only one currently on my wagon that was able to actually make a case as to why he thought my post could be flavor fishing. I will admit that I didn't think I'd need to tell someone NOT to tell me their alignment.

wow wow wow hold on a minute here, I WAS NOT set up speculating. If anything I was warning that setup speculation in a mafia themed game is dangerous and you cant always determine roles based on how they may appear in their movie/game etc
jasonT1981
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #178 (isolation #18) » Thu Oct 18, 2012 6:39 am

Post by jasonT1981 »

Seriously, you are better than this Yates. I find myself once again having to repeat myself and go in circles because of your inability to read anything and understand it.

Again, simply pointing out that game flavor doesn't always match actual game/tv/film flavor. I thought it was important to point out this as Ben had been saying Snake as PGO didnt make sense and it would be better to have snake as JOAT, Strongman or something else.

The statement I made, which you quote was to back up my point that it is stupid of Ben to assume Snake isn't PGO because thats not how he is in the MGS franchise. As not all mods will keep flavor exact IE A doctor in a show, will not always be doctor in a game.

Why is this such an issue with you? I can't make it any clearer.

And no, you WERE flavor fishing.

I don't see how pointing out setup speculation is bad in themes and we shouldn't be basing setup speculation on who is who in the game, is set up speculation.. if any it is the polar opposite. I was trying to discourage Ben's setup speculation.

What's so hard about that to understand? And why do you keep going on about it when it has been explained over and over, and over. I feel like blasting my head against a wall until I go through it like a ghost.
jasonT1981
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #180 (isolation #19) » Thu Oct 18, 2012 7:56 am

Post by jasonT1981 »

I never once made any suggestion about my character, nor did I suggest my flavor did or didn't match. you have completely misinterpreted me on what I said. The twice quoted comment from you was in reference to past games I had played in and were using them as an example to back up my point.
jasonT1981
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #193 (isolation #20) » Thu Oct 18, 2012 1:56 pm

Post by jasonT1981 »

In post 192, Acosmist wrote:
In post 189, Nero Cain wrote:
In post 186, Benmage wrote:I am more enlightening everyone to previously effective scum tactics. I think this is the second time you've made false undermining statements regarding me.

But Ben, all but a few of the playerbase have been here awhile. So there's little need to enlighten. That's cute. Ben pushed back.

In post 187, zabriel wrote:I am not a fan of anybody on the Aco wagon.

no one is voting him. lol

Why do people think this is town? Zab is ignoring
EVERYTHING
directed at him. Slot needs death.

That's a good point, what wagon? Did I ever even get a vote? I certainly have none now.

Yea, I voted you on page one, then unvoted when it was pointed out to me I was wrong. Sorry about that one lol
jasonT1981
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #195 (isolation #21) » Thu Oct 18, 2012 2:06 pm

Post by jasonT1981 »

In post 194, Nero Cain wrote:Maybe earlier, still it looks like Zab isn't paying attention and light defending you.

A Zab flip could be pretty interesting in terms of Acosmist alignment with the soft defending.

UNVOTE:
VOTE: zabriel

zabriel , why are you not a fan of anyone on the wagon?
do you see Acos as town?

He was pretty quick to jump at me for making the mistake of the Solid Snake claim, he has done a lot of defending but given little reasoning for it too.
jasonT1981
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #199 (isolation #22) » Thu Oct 18, 2012 2:28 pm

Post by jasonT1981 »

you may be right about AV actually, looking in ISO

In post 123, AurorusVox wrote:
In post 117, Cybertronix wrote:This is my first large theme game, but I have to agree that speculating on PRs and alignment this early is dangerous. Wouldn't this type of discussion be more suited for D2?

Um.

Anyway
Vote: Yates

Cyber if you're lost just sheep me. This is a good vote.

Alright.

If it is a good vote, why had you not mentioned him once before?
if it is a good vote why are you not giving any reasons?
If it is a good vote, Why is it a good vote?
Why do you think yates is scum?

you have my attention, prove to me as to why Yates is a good vote.
jasonT1981
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #237 (isolation #23) » Fri Oct 19, 2012 7:49 am

Post by jasonT1981 »

What.... the... fuck....

Awesome :)

VOTE: zabriel

gonna take a quick ISO and see if I can find any links to AV in his iso when I get back.
jasonT1981
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #240 (isolation #24) » Fri Oct 19, 2012 7:59 am

Post by jasonT1981 »

In post 123, AurorusVox wrote:
In post 117, Cybertronix wrote:This is my first large theme game, but I have to agree that speculating on PRs and alignment this early is dangerous. Wouldn't this type of discussion be more suited for D2?

Um.

Anyway
Vote: Yates

Cyber if you're lost just sheep me. This is a good vote.

hmmm possible coaching here.... scum trying to lead scum maybe?

interesting reply from Ben in regards to it

In post 124, Benmage wrote:^So long as AV keeps sheeping me :P (inb4sheepedKKdamnuKK)

Argh, aside from that, there is very little interaction with anyone. Cyber is possible scum I think now with the coaching... The Ben thing strikes me as weird.

But yea, AV didnt really interact with much and not many actually really discussed him. Good to get scum, but not sure how much info we get from this.
jasonT1981
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #243 (isolation #25) » Fri Oct 19, 2012 8:09 am

Post by jasonT1981 »

In post 242, Kise wrote:
p.edit: fck you daykiller for confirming day actions. But please, answer Aco..

Wait, am I reading this right? do you want to out the Day Killer? if so, why??????
jasonT1981
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #265 (isolation #26) » Fri Oct 19, 2012 3:21 pm

Post by jasonT1981 »

In post 263, Benmage wrote:
*****Which BTW Jason... did you ever further attack/question RC after he answered you? I didn't think I saw anything, but may have missed it.

I don't actually think he ever directly answered it, did he?
jasonT1981
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #290 (isolation #27) » Sat Oct 20, 2012 8:37 am

Post by jasonT1981 »

In post 268, BloodCovenent wrote:@nero, i just noted two possible slips where he indicated more than 1 scum team. interesting shit man.

I doubt even scum would know if there are more teams. I think it is best to wait to day 2 to see if its possible. Can't tell anything now.

BUT

Given the flip was just 'Mafia Roleblocker' I am thinking just one team. As there was no faction name etc.
jasonT1981
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #291 (isolation #28) » Sat Oct 20, 2012 8:41 am

Post by jasonT1981 »

In post 270, Benmage wrote:
In post 265, jasonT1981 wrote:
In post 263, Benmage wrote:
*****Which BTW Jason... did you ever further attack/question RC after he answered you? I didn't think I saw anything, but may have missed it.

I don't actually think he ever directly answered it, did he?

If you double back that last quote of mine to his post, I believe post 160 he says I answer it... I imagine thats answering it? Not really sure to be honest... but if you we're awaiting a response... and didn't see one, why didn't you press it further?

He didn't... And I still want an answer.
jasonT1981
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #294 (isolation #29) » Sat Oct 20, 2012 9:21 am

Post by jasonT1981 »

In post 292, Benmage wrote:
Dont tell me...... tell him?

Have you? Reasked it...

Given I have stated I am still waiting for an answer, I think that is me pretty much asking it.
jasonT1981
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #304 (isolation #30) » Sat Oct 20, 2012 10:30 am

Post by jasonT1981 »

In post 300, Kise wrote:
In post 292, Benmage wrote:why don't you give 4 suspects with reasoning why, and reasoning for your top town reads.

2nd this.

Actually lets go one further... most of your posts are fluff.

Why don't you list your scum suspects and why.
jasonT1981
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #305 (isolation #31) » Sat Oct 20, 2012 10:32 am

Post by jasonT1981 »

In post 303, zabriel wrote:Gonna have to agree here. IAI is asking for a lot of information, which could be the start of a kill-list for tonight.

IAI Asking for a list of who someone thinks is scum is actually a kill list?

I must be missing alot in my drugged state tonight.
jasonT1981
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #340 (isolation #32) » Sun Oct 21, 2012 3:52 am

Post by jasonT1981 »

I still maintain a Zab flip will go a long way to help determine the alignment of Acosmist
jasonT1981
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #342 (isolation #33) » Sun Oct 21, 2012 4:07 am

Post by jasonT1981 »

In post 341, Amrun wrote:
In post 340, jasonT1981 wrote:I still maintain a Zab flip will go a long way to help determine the alignment of Acosmist

Having read nothing but the last few posts, I don't like this one.

You don't flip someone to get input on a third player unless you have conviction that the first one is scum. What is your read on Zab?

then read the game. You will see why I am saying this, as I have said this before.

I'm not going to do the work for you, catch up before you make comments about single posts with no idea what is going on. It is all outlined.

Do the work, read the game.

Also, given I am voting Zab, what do you think my read is on him??

Has to be a town read, right? Can be the only read I have on him, with a vote, surely?
jasonT1981
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #345 (isolation #34) » Sun Oct 21, 2012 4:21 am

Post by jasonT1981 »

In post 343, Amrun wrote:
I saw your vote was on Zab, but the post I questioned made it seem less like you believed he was scum and more like you believed he was a smart flip. Those are NOT the same things.

I have voted Zab twice, the votes were reset to 0 with the day kill of scum while my vote was on him, and therefore I put my vote right back on where it was.
jasonT1981
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #350 (isolation #35) » Sun Oct 21, 2012 4:34 am

Post by jasonT1981 »

Yes, it's the only answer you will get. now read the game where it has already been explained.
jasonT1981
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #359 (isolation #36) » Sun Oct 21, 2012 5:20 am

Post by jasonT1981 »

In post 357, Amrun wrote:
In post 350, jasonT1981 wrote:Yes, it's the only answer you will get. now read the game where it has already been explained.

I asked you a different question which you failed to answer. Here's another: why are you actively discouraging me from contributing?

I'm not, in fact I am doing opposite of what you are saying I am.

I am telling you to read the game instead of basing things off the one or two posts you have admitted to reading. As what you have asked, has already been answered. Now, read the game and don't expect others to do the work for you by telling you things already stated and can be found by reading the game.

I am actually encouraging you to find the answers yourself in this game that have been talked about rather than hand them to you on a plate.
jasonT1981
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #367 (isolation #37) » Sun Oct 21, 2012 9:27 am

Post by jasonT1981 »

rapidcanyon, answer the question I asked, which you have repeatedly avoided.
jasonT1981
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #417 (isolation #38) » Mon Oct 22, 2012 3:43 am

Post by jasonT1981 »

In post 396, AngryPidgeon wrote:Hi guys, whats going on in this thread?
Much like my predecessor, I am innocent.

hehehe Someone is over compensating... recieved a scum role, maybe?
jasonT1981
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #436 (isolation #39) » Mon Oct 22, 2012 9:44 am

Post by jasonT1981 »

In post 416, Benmage wrote:
unvote vote Melmond

In post 418, zabriel wrote:Melmond is a bit of a lurkerbunny isn't he? In 330 he has a go at BC for his attitude back in 42. Granted, it was fanbitching and dumb, but I think we were kind of past that.

He's doing a bunch of things that I've already been yelled at for doing, and that's weird to me. Also, I don't like his reluctance in 331. He throws some soft shit at Aco and IaI, but he doesn't want to actually call them scummy. I'm not sure what he actually thinks about Aco, just that he's opposed to a policy lynch and finds Aco's posts fluffy.

UNVOTE:
VOTE: Melmond

So, what's up Melmond? What do you think about Angry Pidgeon?

These two votes together strike me as odd. Benmage has only mentioned Melmond once before, listing him as probably scum... but never actually even said why.

So I ask, Ben. Why Melmond, given you have said nothing aside from 'probably scum' in your scum list. Actually, under your list.. can you give me a short blurb about everyone on your scum list. quick bullet points as to why... this is your list.

Probably scum:
Yates
I Am Innocent
Melmond
Tammy

thanks
jasonT1981
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #438 (isolation #40) » Mon Oct 22, 2012 9:52 am

Post by jasonT1981 »

never played with him, that I can recall..

He seems to be posting alot, but not saying very much of any help.
jasonT1981
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #444 (isolation #41) » Mon Oct 22, 2012 10:07 am

Post by jasonT1981 »

AngryPidgeon should be re-named AngryBirds
jasonT1981
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #447 (isolation #42) » Mon Oct 22, 2012 10:29 am

Post by jasonT1981 »

In post 445, Nero Cain wrote:you do know what he's doing right?

I think I do, actually.
jasonT1981
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #484 (isolation #43) » Mon Oct 22, 2012 3:42 pm

Post by jasonT1981 »

In post 481, AngryPidgeon wrote:Kublai Khan have you mentioned Melmond once this game? Read?

given the few times you have mentioned him I don't think your one to point fingers. Especially with a vote on him, with little to no substance.

I know I have outstanding questions asked at me, been distracted tonight. Will be back on tomorrow to answer. Sorry, but its near 4am here.
jasonT1981
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #486 (isolation #44) » Mon Oct 22, 2012 3:44 pm

Post by jasonT1981 »

In post 483, AngryPidgeon wrote:BC, you have been posting elsewhere, why not here?

Weak... I don't like the your posting elsewhere arguement. While yes, ideally everyone will be posting in game every time they post on the site, they don't.

Its nothing to worry about if they post elsewhere but not in the game.

Unless it becomes clear they are avoiding the game all together.
jasonT1981
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #558 (isolation #45) » Wed Oct 24, 2012 6:02 am

Post by jasonT1981 »

Had a busy few days, sorry. Will be back after tonights football
jasonT1981
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #566 (isolation #46) » Wed Oct 24, 2012 10:12 am

Post by jasonT1981 »

In post 550, AngryPidgeon wrote:UNVOTE:
VOTE: Cybertronix

you have spent a lot of time saying you wouldn't mind his wagon and you think he is scum, he is probably scum.

but you have done very very little to actually back up why you think this. Bandwagon hop I think trying to get onto a wagon un-noticed.

vote:AngryPidgeon
jasonT1981
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #567 (isolation #47) » Wed Oct 24, 2012 10:13 am

Post by jasonT1981 »

In post 548, ThAdmiral wrote:
In post 546, BloodCovenent wrote:@ThAd, I've got a heavier scum read on cyber, and no real read on Zoroaster, wanna start a Cyber wagon with me?

Unvote:
Vote: Cyber

Why not.

vote: cyber

Check out zoro though.

With the already heeavy thoughts on BC being possible scum, this interaction does not strike me as town.
jasonT1981
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #582 (isolation #48) » Wed Oct 24, 2012 11:21 am

Post by jasonT1981 »

In post 572, AngryPidgeon wrote:Jason, what does the Zabriel flip tell you about Acosmist? You've spent an awful lot of time saying that, but you have done very little to clarify why.

It has been clarified... it was due to the amount of defending Zab was doing on Acosmist.
jasonT1981
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #583 (isolation #49) » Wed Oct 24, 2012 11:22 am

Post by jasonT1981 »

In post 580, Yates wrote:
In post 560, Nero Cain wrote:IDK, I kinda think AV scum would be less likely tell his buddy to sheep him but idk.

Wait. What? Are you saying scum have day talk?

scum can usually talk pre-game even if they don't have day talk.
jasonT1981
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #634 (isolation #50) » Thu Oct 25, 2012 2:10 am

Post by jasonT1981 »

In post 604, AngryPidgeon wrote:
In post 602, Acosmist wrote:Whatever way you'll twist it. What do I win for getting that right?

ideal: you die today so you can't!

What the actual fuck are you talking about. Jason keeps forcing this connection that is not telling of anything and he needs to explain his bullshit.

Actually, it seems to be you forcing it and keep harping on about it. I have already explained, as has many others that there seemed to be a lot of defending going on by Zab on Acos. And left it at that.

you're the one who won't shut up about it.
jasonT1981
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #636 (isolation #51) » Thu Oct 25, 2012 5:02 am

Post by jasonT1981 »

Why exactly? I answered you... you're the one who kept bringing it up.
jasonT1981
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #653 (isolation #52) » Thu Oct 25, 2012 11:57 am

Post by jasonT1981 »

In post 637, AngryPidgeon wrote:Assertion that scum don't defend town: false.

Scum can often, you know... defend their partners...

Shocking, isn't it.
jasonT1981
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #655 (isolation #53) » Thu Oct 25, 2012 12:05 pm

Post by jasonT1981 »

So, if I am scum... why is your vote on Cybertronix?
jasonT1981
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #776 (isolation #54) » Sat Oct 27, 2012 6:13 am

Post by jasonT1981 »

I think a bit of pressure is due on Kise.. he said he is reading, then says he did little, then makes a fluff posting.

Seems like scum trying to skate by uninterested in the game right now
jasonT1981
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #782 (isolation #55) » Sat Oct 27, 2012 6:45 am

Post by jasonT1981 »

In post 777, Benmage wrote:We need blood already. I don't like excessively long D1's. (Night'll give me time to readup)

Myko, you're town because noone replaces out as scum the way your slot did. Welcome to party.

I don't like this

I have often argued the longer a day goes, the better for town... however the longer it goes, the worse for scum.

Ben's thinking seems to be scum thinking, not caring what blood is spilled, just as long as the day ends
jasonT1981
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #789 (isolation #56) » Sat Oct 27, 2012 7:08 am

Post by jasonT1981 »

In post 788, AngryPidgeon wrote:Long days = eventual disinterest. And I mean really its about content, not length in days. But jason saying that just makes me want to wagon him harder.

I've always believed the longer it goes on, the more info town can get.
jasonT1981
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #802 (isolation #57) » Sat Oct 27, 2012 8:25 am

Post by jasonT1981 »

In post 795, AngryPidgeon wrote:Oh don't give me that bullshit. You, like me, love being the person making decisions and driving shit. You were slightly inactive at the front end of P4, but other than that you
1. Post a LOT
2. Are WAY more emotional than you are right now (honestly, I cannot tell that you have given more than 1 fuck about this game)
3. Actively wall up the thread to get people to see your PoV.

You did it in both games I was in with you and 2 games that I read of yours. now how about you actually give us some content? Respond to Shah's comments on you.

All 3 of the above also describe you perfectly.
jasonT1981
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #816 (isolation #58) » Sun Oct 28, 2012 7:01 am

Post by jasonT1981 »

I guess you're right, I actually didn't realize it was 2 weeks already.
jasonT1981
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #840 (isolation #59) » Mon Oct 29, 2012 4:14 am

Post by jasonT1981 »

In post 521, Kise wrote:
In post 515, PeregrineV wrote:7 pages behind and saw a lot of walls. Do I need to read them or can someone summarize them for me.

@snifit- I saw some of your responses. Will check our prior games, since we played before but I don't remember if you were town or scum.

it's important to read

however im not reading the new walls right now either

i have something for you PV

In post 758, Kise wrote:reading

In post 771, Kise wrote:So i really didn't read much.. cus video games

I'ma try to read before Hurricane Sandy knocks all the power out. Stay tuned.

In post 772, Kise wrote:
In post 768, Benmage wrote:Stay tuned.

im parrot :?

So these are Kise's contributions since last tuesday. Promises to catch up, excuses and nothing posts. Alright, he re-asks a case to PereV in the last one but has shown no active will to try and catch up or make comments on what has happened in now nearly a week.

Scum is skating by trying to go un-noticed.

vote:Kise
jasonT1981
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #847 (isolation #60) » Mon Oct 29, 2012 6:04 am

Post by jasonT1981 »

^^^ I see what you did there.
jasonT1981
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #864 (isolation #61) » Mon Oct 29, 2012 7:23 am

Post by jasonT1981 »

So, you just did.... no thought process as to how, or whatever...Nothing you can give insight to?

you just did?
jasonT1981
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #868 (isolation #62) » Mon Oct 29, 2012 7:35 am

Post by jasonT1981 »

it was to RC
jasonT1981
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #889 (isolation #63) » Mon Oct 29, 2012 3:45 pm

Post by jasonT1981 »

RC... this is outstanding at you

In post 864, jasonT1981 wrote:So, you just did.... no thought process as to how, or whatever...Nothing you can give insight to?

you just did?
jasonT1981
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #911 (isolation #64) » Thu Nov 01, 2012 7:17 am

Post by jasonT1981 »

vote:AngryPidgeon

I still think Kise needs looking at closely today too, as does Zab. I would be happy with a lynch of either of these 3.
jasonT1981
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #922 (isolation #65) » Thu Nov 01, 2012 7:34 am

Post by jasonT1981 »

I don't think it was a quick hammer, MK had expressed he wanted Mel to eat the rope a few times in the game, and the fact the wagon had 10 other people on it shows it should not just lie on MK for the hammer.

I do have to ask though, why if you wanted him to die, had you not voted him earlier?
jasonT1981
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #925 (isolation #66) » Thu Nov 01, 2012 7:38 am

Post by jasonT1981 »

you had yates as scum yesterday though before you hammered... is the calling out of the hammer enough for you to completly flip on him?

I put the game at L-1 in the very early stages....not on page 37 though
jasonT1981
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #927 (isolation #67) » Thu Nov 01, 2012 7:42 am

Post by jasonT1981 »

Im not Questioning the hammer, just wondering why you didn't vote him earlier when you said you wanted him dead.
jasonT1981
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #965 (isolation #68) » Thu Nov 01, 2012 10:19 am

Post by jasonT1981 »

I would be open to an RC lynch today. I'm gonna let him check in and post before I switch a vote though.
jasonT1981
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1067 (isolation #69) » Fri Nov 02, 2012 7:02 am

Post by jasonT1981 »

In post 1057, Benmage wrote:
In post 1055, AngryPidgeon wrote:Why is Tammy scum? I really don't feel one way or the other abut her.

I don't have the time to go into this.

Shouldn't her not being a shinning beacon of townliness have been telling enough??

BTW, I think she should claim who messaged her... What was the message again? Did we get that yet?

no, you really should need to go into this.
jasonT1981
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1097 (isolation #70) » Sat Nov 03, 2012 6:06 am

Post by jasonT1981 »

Emergancy V/LA - Jason is drunk and partying :) will be back tomorrow evening.
jasonT1981
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1115 (isolation #71) » Sun Nov 04, 2012 6:28 am

Post by jasonT1981 »

It appears my AngryPidgeon is wasted at this time, it is not a viable wagon so I am going to switch back to someone I have had on my scumlist since Day 1.

vote:Kise

I need to look over the Snifit case, which I shall today (or tomorrow) when I get a chance to read through properly.
jasonT1981
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1122 (isolation #72) » Sun Nov 04, 2012 9:33 am

Post by jasonT1981 »

In post 1118, AngryPidgeon wrote:
Jason's vote hop is over-justified. Not sure how I feel about it exactly.

How so?

I do agree with you on PV being town, I have had that feeling too.
jasonT1981
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1124 (isolation #73) » Sun Nov 04, 2012 9:43 am

Post by jasonT1981 »

not really, as all 3 points are true.

1) I was the only vote on your wagon
2) see above
3) Voting a scumread is waffly?

hmmmm
jasonT1981
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1126 (isolation #74) » Sun Nov 04, 2012 11:00 am

Post by jasonT1981 »

If you read my game history I am never a fan of empty votes. I always give reasons when I make my vote.

Basically your making an issue of this, even though you admit to my points being true? lol
jasonT1981
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1128 (isolation #75) » Sun Nov 04, 2012 2:21 pm

Post by jasonT1981 »

In post 1127, Tammy wrote:I cannot wait to find out why it is that Benmage knows what he thinks he knows. If he investigated me he'd know I wasn't scum.

I don't have any partners Benny-Boy, so gathering up people's reads on me or interactions with me or my reads on others are going to get you nowhere but send town on an awful wrong path.

sounds like something scum would say lol :lol:
jasonT1981
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1406 (isolation #76) » Tue Nov 06, 2012 4:57 am

Post by jasonT1981 »

Wait, why are people voting Tammy? shes town... now she is outted as Vig, the fact her first day kill was on scum should really clear her as town?

Don't understand why folks be voting Tammy.

Tammy - all but confirmed town.
jasonT1981
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1411 (isolation #77) » Tue Nov 06, 2012 6:50 am

Post by jasonT1981 »

In post 1408, mykonian wrote:
In post 1406, jasonT1981 wrote:Wait, why are people voting Tammy? shes town... now she is outted as Vig, the fact her first day kill was on scum should really clear her as town?

Don't understand why folks be voting Tammy.

Tammy - all but confirmed town.

she claimed sk Jason. It's a shame, but she has got to go.

Feck, missed that. Lazy reading on my part.

I still would rather lynch scuim than SK, in the hope SK gets more kills. But if it comes down to it, I would be ok then as she is not town
jasonT1981
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1417 (isolation #78) » Tue Nov 06, 2012 7:49 am

Post by jasonT1981 »

^^ then I stand by my origional comment
jasonT1981
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1430 (isolation #79) » Tue Nov 06, 2012 11:18 am

Post by jasonT1981 »

In post 1429, mastin2 wrote:

Does she need to die? Eventually, yes. Should she be lynched today? No, no she should not. That's
exactly
what the mafia want us to do.

this is very much how I always felt, hunt scum first, leave all other killing roles to kill scum. SK's need scum gone too, so will be trying to kill them
jasonT1981
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1490 (isolation #80) » Tue Nov 06, 2012 4:14 pm

Post by jasonT1981 »

I think we do leave Tammy alive for now..

She didn't shoot the guilty.... good play actually, since we will lynch it anyway. She shoots the guilty result, then what... day continues, where do we go from there,

Kill someone else (who could have been scum, sadly not) and go ahead and lynch the guilty.

Its not that hard to work out, is it?>
jasonT1981
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1491 (isolation #81) » Tue Nov 06, 2012 4:14 pm

Post by jasonT1981 »

I think we do leave Tammy alive for now..

She didn't shoot the guilty.... good play actually, since we will lynch it anyway. She shoots the guilty result, then what... day continues, where do we go from there,

Kill someone else (who could have been scum, sadly not) and go ahead and lynch the guilty.

Its not that hard to work out, is it?>
jasonT1981
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1496 (isolation #82) » Wed Nov 07, 2012 12:10 am

Post by jasonT1981 »

In post 1492, snifit wrote:Christ, Jason. Tammy IS the guilty result.

I think it's clear she's the SK. Leaving her alive is a huge mistake. Town is in a great position, and leaving the SK alive will only erode that. She shot scum--that's gravy. Let's lynch her, and use our huge number of lynches to our advantage.

Urgh, my attention from this game is failing. I should not post at 3am.
jasonT1981
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1691 (isolation #83) » Thu Nov 08, 2012 5:37 am

Post by jasonT1981 »

In post 1690, Elscouta wrote:Oh and I forgot. What is with all this BloodCovenant hate? It started to grow only once BC stopped posting, which is odd to say the least.

I thought there was a wagon on him while he was still in the game? or at least concerns about him?
jasonT1981
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1692 (isolation #84) » Thu Nov 08, 2012 5:37 am

Post by jasonT1981 »

In post 1690, Elscouta wrote:Oh and I forgot. What is with all this BloodCovenant hate? It started to grow only once BC stopped posting, which is odd to say the least.

I thought there was a wagon on him while he was still in the game? or at least concerns about him?
jasonT1981
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1732 (isolation #85) » Thu Nov 08, 2012 12:35 pm

Post by jasonT1981 »

In post 1731, Elscouta wrote:@PeregrineV: I'm 100% up for leashing a SK... IF Tammy proposes us a clear deal where she shoots only what the town wants and acknowledge that she will get the hammer if she takes any "initiative"

I actually quite like the sound of this.
jasonT1981
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1774 (isolation #86) » Fri Nov 09, 2012 4:34 am

Post by jasonT1981 »

I would rather see Pidgey, Zab or Kise hung today.
jasonT1981
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1790 (isolation #87) » Fri Nov 09, 2012 6:01 am

Post by jasonT1981 »

Its not the first time.
jasonT1981
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1791 (isolation #88) » Fri Nov 09, 2012 6:02 am

Post by jasonT1981 »

ummm actually scrap pidgey, sorry. I made a mistake and got games confused. /sorry
jasonT1981
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1840 (isolation #89) » Fri Nov 09, 2012 8:09 am

Post by jasonT1981 »

In post 1833, Kise wrote:k, 2 more.

And this, ladies and gentlemen is why Kise needs to hang.

Keeps calling for lynches with one line posts.
jasonT1981
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1843 (isolation #90) » Fri Nov 09, 2012 8:13 am

Post by jasonT1981 »

Alright folks, I am going to say this.

Tammy should not be the lynch today.

Tammy is in a no win situation as SK... we know that.

However, she also needs scum dead.

Let her, at the direction of town make kills and we could get scum deaths as well as lynches and THEN lynch Tammy!
jasonT1981
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1844 (isolation #91) » Fri Nov 09, 2012 8:14 am

Post by jasonT1981 »

Its in scums best interests for Tammy to die today by hanging.
jasonT1981
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1863 (isolation #92) » Fri Nov 09, 2012 9:07 am

Post by jasonT1981 »

In post 1850, Kise wrote:
In post 1840, jasonT1981 wrote:
In post 1833, Kise wrote:k, 2 more.

And this, ladies and gentlemen is why Kise needs to hang.

Keeps calling for lynches with one line posts.

You've been active lurking yourself this past week.

Hardly, this is my 24th post since the weekend. Posted every day, even with having no computer access for quite some time of it due to a blown monitor.
jasonT1981
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1949 (isolation #93) » Sat Nov 10, 2012 3:09 pm

Post by jasonT1981 »

I'm thinking more and more Kise really doesn't want to try in this game and should be lynched
jasonT1981
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1976 (isolation #94) » Sun Nov 11, 2012 7:50 am

Post by jasonT1981 »

In post 1958, Kise wrote:I hope you know jason

If you weren't such a scared little man, you would actually have support by voting me. Several people here would join you to lynch me.

Confidence is where?

I actually had my vote on you, but it was going no where..

But since you think people will support it this time, I am all too happy to oblige.

VOTE: Kise
jasonT1981
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1986 (isolation #95) » Sun Nov 11, 2012 8:46 am

Post by jasonT1981 »

How is it that Pidgey's contributions to this game are mainly posts crying 'OMG WHY IS TAMMY STILL ALIVE'?
jasonT1981
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2130 (isolation #96) » Tue Nov 13, 2012 5:29 am

Post by jasonT1981 »

vote:Pidgey

not liking how he is only shouting why is Tammy not dead yet.
jasonT1981
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2396 (isolation #97) » Mon Nov 19, 2012 7:24 am

Post by jasonT1981 »

crap, forgot this game had opened. give me a while to catch up.
jasonT1981
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2398 (isolation #98) » Mon Nov 19, 2012 7:46 am

Post by jasonT1981 »

In post 2397, mykonian wrote:don't think I want a catch up post from you. Tell me who you are, because you are a big blind spot for me.

LOL are you really asking me for a claim?
jasonT1981
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2443 (isolation #99) » Mon Nov 19, 2012 2:21 pm

Post by jasonT1981 »

I am going to go with what I have been thinking for a good part of this game

vote:Zab

Yates 2400 was pretty interesting, I still maintain Zab/Acos could have a link due to Zebs soft defending early in the game.
jasonT1981
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2477 (isolation #100) » Tue Nov 20, 2012 6:48 am

Post by jasonT1981 »

Why Yates, you have hardly mentioned him? I am getting the feeling this is partly OMGUS for his post 2400 where he pointed out your inconsistencies.
jasonT1981
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2485 (isolation #101) » Tue Nov 20, 2012 7:05 am

Post by jasonT1981 »

In post 2481, Acosmist wrote:
In post 2477, jasonT1981 wrote:Why Yates, you have hardly mentioned him? I am getting the feeling this is partly OMGUS for his post 2400 where he pointed out your inconsistencies.

Why are you fighting Yates's battles?

Why don't you do some thinking of your own?

Why don't you vote Solid Snake again because this is a Harry Potter game?

im not fighting yates battles, I am asking you a question as to your vote. Very defensive there, aren't you?
jasonT1981
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2619 (isolation #102) » Wed Nov 21, 2012 12:35 pm

Post by jasonT1981 »

In post 2604, MagnaofIllusion wrote:

Wrath / Peregrine / jason / KK
- Please review the Eloscuta information and really think about your read on Eloscuta.

I am trying to read over things, I will be truthful this game is moving very fast for me right now and I am struggling to keep up.

As for Eloscuta, I was pushing his predecessor earlier in the game, in RapidCrayon.

Kise, playing the Jason posted elsewhere card..... weak card to play, I already said I had forgotten this game had started up again. I'm always suspicious of the OMG HE POSTS ELSEWHERE BUT NOT HERE card as its an easy one to push.
jasonT1981
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2620 (isolation #103) » Wed Nov 21, 2012 12:36 pm

Post by jasonT1981 »

Sorry I was 'browsing' the theme park lol

thats even lamer a card to play.
jasonT1981
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2654 (isolation #104) » Fri Nov 23, 2012 3:08 am

Post by jasonT1981 »

In post 2629, Acosmist wrote:You guys realize you're not lynching me any other day than today, yes? So get on it. If I am alive after today, I am doing nothing but get you lynched for trying to lynch me.

A policy lynch has to happen RIGHT AWAY. Anyone pushing my lynch who didn't DAY ONE is a suspect. That's why when I flip, you are all ABSOLUTELY LOCKED IN to lynching Yates. The dead thread will be nothing but laughing at you if you don't.

Sooooooo, are we lynching me today?

Why so paranoid? your not even the leading wagon.....
jasonT1981
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2657 (isolation #105) » Fri Nov 23, 2012 9:15 am

Post by jasonT1981 »

Oh, I may have misread on further inspection of that post. He isn't paranoid about being lynched, he is saying as a PGO that today is the day we need to lynch him or it may hurt the town.
jasonT1981
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2660 (isolation #106) » Fri Nov 23, 2012 11:19 am

Post by jasonT1981 »

STFU and read my follow up post. Muppet :P
jasonT1981
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2667 (isolation #107) » Sat Nov 24, 2012 7:26 am

Post by jasonT1981 »

Didn't recieve any prod, Kise. Mod PMed me game had started but it was in the back of my mind and forgot it was open until i posted. Besides, you already told me in the QT not to lurk. ;)
jasonT1981
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2671 (isolation #108) » Sat Nov 24, 2012 12:42 pm

Post by jasonT1981 »

I see MOI as town right now, Kise is someone I could lynch. I have stated my thoughts on him being scum a few times in this game.
jasonT1981
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2678 (isolation #109) » Sun Nov 25, 2012 8:14 am

Post by jasonT1981 »

Interesting point in the last part, do you think AP is just shouting scum at anyone, hoping something will stick? or just paranoid town looking at everyone and seeing scummy actions?.

Furthermore, have many of those you listed, listed AP as scum in their reads?
jasonT1981
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2705 (isolation #110) » Mon Nov 26, 2012 10:03 am

Post by jasonT1981 »

I'm on the fence here, I doubt both AP and els are scum, but think one of the pair is. I am going to go with my gut on this.

vote: AngryP
jasonT1981
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2728 (isolation #111) » Mon Nov 26, 2012 1:59 pm

Post by jasonT1981 »

In post 2709, pidgey wrote:Could be scum jason this game. Look at his vote on me for proof.

lolololol he must be scum, he voted me

MOI - Truthfully, until today he was really under the radar for me.
jasonT1981
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2732 (isolation #112) » Mon Nov 26, 2012 3:59 pm

Post by jasonT1981 »

yawn.. come back when you have something that will stick.
jasonT1981
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2733 (isolation #113) » Mon Nov 26, 2012 4:00 pm

Post by jasonT1981 »

lol my vote isn't even on you, muppet. its on AP.
jasonT1981
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2734 (isolation #114) » Mon Nov 26, 2012 4:01 pm

Post by jasonT1981 »

or are you talking about my vote earlier in the game on you, because you were just randomly shouting for wanting tammy lynched but not doing anything else?
jasonT1981
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2844 (isolation #115) » Wed Nov 28, 2012 7:50 am

Post by jasonT1981 »

Yes, I would vote to avoid a no lynch.

I believe there are outstanding questions to me, sorry spent the last 2 days setting up my own modded game, sorry. Will get to them soon.
jasonT1981
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2856 (isolation #116) » Wed Nov 28, 2012 9:12 am

Post by jasonT1981 »

In post 2845, pidgey wrote:Also yeah elscouta, claim now

I could do that tomorrow, doesn't look like there is enough of a swing to do that today
jasonT1981
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2877 (isolation #117) » Wed Nov 28, 2012 1:35 pm

Post by jasonT1981 »

In post 2835, Elscouta wrote:I have taken a few minutes to consider the various options and outcomes, and I can safely say this:

You won't get a claim by me.

vote: Elscouta

L-1....

I am pretty confident when I say claim or die.
jasonT1981
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2878 (isolation #118) » Wed Nov 28, 2012 1:35 pm

Post by jasonT1981 »

oh, shit hammer.

Oh well.
jasonT1981
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2881 (isolation #119) » Wed Nov 28, 2012 2:08 pm

Post by jasonT1981 »

I really did think it was 10 to lynch.

But yea, its not like it would not have happened anyway.
jasonT1981
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2882 (isolation #120) » Wed Nov 28, 2012 2:11 pm

Post by jasonT1981 »

AP should be tomorrows lynch, Kise or Zeb.

I will look into them in the night anyway, one of them at least. and see if they are worth going after tomorrow.
jasonT1981
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2885 (isolation #121) » Wed Nov 28, 2012 2:42 pm

Post by jasonT1981 »

In post 2884, Thor665 wrote:Or Yates, not AP.

Hell, before Yates voted most people were acting like it was L-1 at that stage - so for you to then announce yourself as L-1...wooosh!

Interesting, might be worth a look at him in the night.
jasonT1981
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2890 (isolation #122) » Wed Nov 28, 2012 3:05 pm

Post by jasonT1981 »

yes, seriously! oops

Its alright, AP & Kise if you lynch me tomorrow, it will only come back to haunt you.
jasonT1981
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2893 (isolation #123) » Wed Nov 28, 2012 3:34 pm

Post by jasonT1981 »

Nope, in my drugged up state I meant Pidgey.
jasonT1981
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2901 (isolation #124) » Sat Dec 01, 2012 5:58 am

Post by jasonT1981 »

In post 2900, Yates wrote:
Vote: JasonT1981

It's not the hammer so much as 2881.

Are you debating the fact it was not going to happen?
jasonT1981
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2903 (isolation #125) » Sat Dec 01, 2012 8:01 am

Post by jasonT1981 »

In post 2902, Yates wrote:
In post 2901, jasonT1981 wrote:
In post 2900, Yates wrote:
Vote: JasonT1981

It's not the hammer so much as 2881.

Are you debating the fact it was not going to happen?

In post 2900, Yates wrote:It's
not the hammer
so much as 2881

yes, this is my 2881

In post 2881, jasonT1981 wrote:I really did think it was 10 to lynch.

But yea, its not like it would not have happened anyway.

What part are you not liking, my thinking it was 10 to lynch, or are you disputting the fact it would have happened anyway?
jasonT1981
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2905 (isolation #126) » Sat Dec 01, 2012 8:25 am

Post by jasonT1981 »

I did honestly think it was L-1 I was putting him at, his post where he refused to claim was what made me think I will push it.

I fucked up and hammered, and I take full responsibility for it.
jasonT1981
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2930 (isolation #127) » Sat Dec 01, 2012 2:37 pm

Post by jasonT1981 »

In post 2906, AngryPidgeon wrote:
MoI, read on Mykonian? Read on Jason?
Jason, why do you think Thor was NK'd?

fucked if I know! I took a look back at his ISO when you asked this and didn't really see any breadcrumbs or hints that he was a doctor. Why does scum kill anyone though? did they think he was a threat? were they power role hunting in the dark?

Fucked if I know, scum only know why scum NK'd Thor.

vote: Zabriel
jasonT1981
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2931 (isolation #128) » Sat Dec 01, 2012 2:38 pm

Post by jasonT1981 »

Why do you think scum killed him, AP?
jasonT1981
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2932 (isolation #129) » Sat Dec 01, 2012 2:40 pm

Post by jasonT1981 »

In post 2907, Kise wrote:Oh hell, oh well

Vote: myk

That day prod working now jason?

Didn't get a prod, just a message saying game was open, like everyone else I guess... unless I am special.
jasonT1981
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2933 (isolation #130) » Sat Dec 01, 2012 2:42 pm

Post by jasonT1981 »

In post 2913, Acosmist wrote:
In post 2911, Nero Cain wrote:nien.

He's claimed he has Foxdie, I just want to know
EXACTLY
what his kill flavor will say and I'm getting tired of asking.

Hey! I'm getting tired of answering.

Actually, I don't recall you ever answering this either, so I would back up Nero in asking this.... If you have answered before, humor us and answer one last time please, just for complete clarity sake.
jasonT1981
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2934 (isolation #131) » Sat Dec 01, 2012 2:42 pm

Post by jasonT1981 »

In post 2921, Acosmist wrote:MoI and zab are scum together?

I buy it.

asked again, and avoided again..
jasonT1981
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2939 (isolation #132) » Sun Dec 02, 2012 5:59 am

Post by jasonT1981 »

In post 2936, AngryPidgeon wrote:
In post 2931, jasonT1981 wrote:Why do you think scum killed him, AP?

Could be a few different things.

1. He suspected MoI/you so you/MoI killed him
2. PR guess (or maf rolecop found him)
3. He was fairly obvtown and a good replacement tends to find scum more often than someone entrenched in the game.

Im afraid to jump to conclusion 1 because the other 2 are also viable.

Exactly, it could have been any number of things, so why even ask?
jasonT1981
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2940 (isolation #133) » Sun Dec 02, 2012 6:06 am

Post by jasonT1981 »

In post 2937, mykonian wrote:

Because I wanted her to shoot to cop. I'd say we've had that one before, haven't we? If Tammy was town, she should have shot the cop. If she wasn't, she couldn't possibly shoot the cop without giving away everything. I thought she was town.

This is fucking anti-town as hell.

Why the heck would a town killing role (vig?) shoot a claimed (town) cop with a guilty? That would only help to crumble the town and make it loose a extremly powerful town role.

I'm also wondering why Thor didn't protect Benmage in the night with the cop outted. Especially since the roleblocker was killed in day 1.

As for the foxdie thing....our 3 kill flavors have been

Blown apart (SK)
Swallowed
Electrocuted

And none of those match, so I would really want Acos to answer Neros question. Even if he has before, a nice reminder would help. I don't understand his reluctance to restate it, if he has already said it.

So, now we still have 2 other killing roles out there

Swallowed & Electrocuted....

Odd/even night kill flavors with a N1 doc protection stopping the kill?
jasonT1981
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3006 (isolation #134) » Tue Dec 04, 2012 6:23 am

Post by jasonT1981 »

In post 1737, Nero Cain wrote:
In post 1096, Acosmist wrote:can we please lynch scum instead of randomly wagoning a townie

So you know that Snifit is town?

haha I love this!

vote:Acos
jasonT1981
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3011 (isolation #135) » Tue Dec 04, 2012 9:25 am

Post by jasonT1981 »

In post 3010, Acosmist wrote:
In post 3006, jasonT1981 wrote:
In post 1737, Nero Cain wrote:
In post 1096, Acosmist wrote:can we please lynch scum instead of randomly wagoning a townie

So you know that Snifit is town?

haha I love this!

vote:Acos

HARRY POTTER GAME LOL SOLID SNAKE LOLOL

LOLOLOL beat a different drum if thats all you can bring up on me.
jasonT1981
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3047 (isolation #136) » Tue Dec 04, 2012 4:25 pm

Post by jasonT1981 »

why sacrifice someone though to test his claim.

We test his claim, we could lose a Nero - town power role.

We lynch him, no loss to town really given scum won't want to target him anyway. And that tests his claim. Worst case, we lynch a PGO. Best case, we lynch lying scum.
jasonT1981
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3048 (isolation #137) » Tue Dec 04, 2012 4:26 pm

Post by jasonT1981 »

nero - hypo town power role even.
jasonT1981
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3050 (isolation #138) » Tue Dec 04, 2012 4:31 pm

Post by jasonT1981 »

FOXDIE is an engineered retrovirus developed by the DIA for the Pentagon. It is programmed to kill specific people by identifying the person's DNA and their nanomachines then causing cardiac arrest. The only known host for FOXDIE was Solid Snake.

hmm, I wonder if he could have a hit list based on flavor. Lyncher maybe, find Solid Snake and infect with Foxdie?
jasonT1981
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3054 (isolation #139) » Tue Dec 04, 2012 4:40 pm

Post by jasonT1981 »

In post 3052, Acosmist wrote:

Also Jason, LOLSOLIDSNAKEINAHARRYPOTTERGAMELOL

is that all your going to rant about, a flavor mistake on the fist page, at 2am?
jasonT1981
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3055 (isolation #140) » Tue Dec 04, 2012 4:41 pm

Post by jasonT1981 »

In post 3051, Acosmist wrote:I already claimed.

Get your damn fingerprints on my lynch if you want, cowards. I said that fucking yesterday and this didn't happen. You getting scared someone's going to confirm my claim tonight?

yes, a possible town role... why do you want someone to target you, knowing they
could
be town and die. And my votes on you.
jasonT1981
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3060 (isolation #141) » Wed Dec 05, 2012 5:22 am

Post by jasonT1981 »

@MOI.. no, I am saying hypo town, if he is town, we waste a town role on testing a claim
jasonT1981
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3062 (isolation #142) » Wed Dec 05, 2012 5:31 am

Post by jasonT1981 »

MOI - Could you restate the questions ive missed please?
jasonT1981
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3152 (isolation #143) » Thu Dec 06, 2012 3:09 pm

Post by jasonT1981 »

In post 3125, MagnaofIllusion wrote:
While the last remaining options is far from my first choice the fact that you call players like Nero (when his whole "MoI knew I was out of shots" flailing is clearly not from a Town perspective) and jasonT (who is playing much more to his scum meta of staying out of the fucking limelight - see the recently ended Dresden files where JasonT Town stuck his nose right out there Day 1) Town indicates of all the options presented it is the best one.

I seriously contest this, Dresden files was near enuf the same activity level from me as it is here. But I am conceding the point about neighbor/PGO

unvote

jasonT1981
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3160 (isolation #144) » Fri Dec 07, 2012 8:30 am

Post by jasonT1981 »

I could support AP lynch today, I would much rather lynch Zab though.
jasonT1981
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3186 (isolation #145) » Sat Dec 08, 2012 2:44 pm

Post by jasonT1981 »

What town tell exactly?
jasonT1981
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3206 (isolation #146) » Sun Dec 09, 2012 1:24 pm

Post by jasonT1981 »

I agree with Pidgey on the cherry vote thing, his votes do seem loose and mostly on the leading wagon (ok he started the PereV one) it's not that I have become disinterested, I am honestly having a hard time keeping up and finding it hard to follow. By the time I have caught up the game has moved another 5/10 pages.

However, at 130 pages almost, I don't want to replace out, as it would be a fucking nightmare
jasonT1981
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3210 (isolation #147) » Sun Dec 09, 2012 2:02 pm

Post by jasonT1981 »

1v1 hurt town more than anything. I hate 1v1 scanario. Both usually end up being pig headed town refusing to budge.
jasonT1981
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3259 (isolation #148) » Tue Dec 11, 2012 12:48 pm

Post by jasonT1981 »

In post 3229, pidgey wrote:Im not even going to answer you Myk. I already explained heavily why ou re scum and why your most current stance if a piece of scum crap. "You are voting for me? oh scum. You arent?!? SCUM!"

Vote me or myk people.

Its really damn simple.

to qoute Chris Jericho.

Would you please SHUT THE HELL UP!

We are not doing your stupid 1vs1. We are not going to vote either you or him.

We will vote who we think is scum, not who you bitch, whine and cry about.

Shut the fuck up about it.
jasonT1981
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3346 (isolation #149) » Wed Dec 12, 2012 1:14 pm

Post by jasonT1981 »

If I am playing to my scum meta, why isn't MOI pushing it more, rather than the odd comment about past games?
jasonT1981
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3463 (isolation #150) » Fri Dec 14, 2012 2:07 pm

Post by jasonT1981 »

Zab is best wagon i think for today
jasonT1981
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3520 (isolation #151) » Tue Dec 18, 2012 7:02 am

Post by jasonT1981 »

Was just coming on to do just that

Should have happened yesterday, needs to happen today
jasonT1981
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3537 (isolation #152) » Tue Dec 18, 2012 7:34 am

Post by jasonT1981 »

In post 3535, MagnaofIllusion wrote:
In post 3529, AngryPidgeon wrote:His wagon not going through is not at all a scumtell.

Yes it is. If Zab was Town then both scum and Town had every reason to make sure his wagon happened yesterday at deadline. So the fact that it didn't happen indicates one of those groups (scum) had a motive to not vote him at deadline. Because no-one hammering him at deadline would be held accountable for a "bad lynch".

what if all his scum partners/anti town were already on the wagon?
jasonT1981
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3593 (isolation #153) » Wed Dec 19, 2012 5:29 am

Post by jasonT1981 »

Yates, why did you keep your vote on me, instead of moving it to another wagon? I'm not questioning you thinking me as scum, I am questioning as to why you refused to move it elsewhere to help town secure a lynch and left it on me, as the one and only vote?
jasonT1981
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3595 (isolation #154) » Wed Dec 19, 2012 6:14 am

Post by jasonT1981 »

In post 3594, Yates wrote:As mentioned previously, I was deciding between Nero and Zab at the time. I wasn't able to get back on before deadline. If I were able to, I obviously would have hammered Zab yesterday and secured the lynch. If *anyone* had reason to hammer Zab, it was me - even if only to save my own skin.

Fair enough, I believe you. I checked your ISO in this game and user posts site wide, and right enough your last post here was the day before deadline (friday 14th my timezone), and you didn't post again until game reopening.
jasonT1981
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3610 (isolation #155) » Wed Dec 19, 2012 10:09 am

Post by jasonT1981 »

lynched be needed on Zab. He can't get through the nooses at the last minute again. It would be haunting if he did/
jasonT1981
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3615 (isolation #156) » Wed Dec 19, 2012 11:42 am

Post by jasonT1981 »

In post 3614, mastin2 wrote:"What does this VCA tell you, Mastin?"

By itself? Preeetty much nothing yet. :P

Without a Zab flip, there's not much to be gained from it other than two more names (zab and whoever dies tonight) being put in.

"Then what was the point?"

It highlighted some extremely concerning trends--Zabriel has strong ties to Khan, Yates, and Jason, with a minor tie to Kise.

There was talk earlier about a Zab flip linking ties to Acos. Day 1 I believe it was through Zab defending him.
jasonT1981
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3661 (isolation #157) » Thu Dec 20, 2012 10:37 am

Post by jasonT1981 »

Hey, Zab...

Why you no dead yet?

I feel like im just floating around passing through objects like a ghost.
jasonT1981
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3671 (isolation #158) » Thu Dec 20, 2012 11:33 am

Post by jasonT1981 »

^^ 2 moar votes, pwetty pwease???
jasonT1981
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3673 (isolation #159) » Thu Dec 20, 2012 11:40 am

Post by jasonT1981 »

Ok, back when you die. bye bye
jasonT1981
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3721 (isolation #160) » Fri Dec 21, 2012 9:48 am

Post by jasonT1981 »

unvote

to stop an early hammah
jasonT1981
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3723 (isolation #161) » Fri Dec 21, 2012 12:00 pm

Post by jasonT1981 »

why?
jasonT1981
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3728 (isolation #162) » Fri Dec 21, 2012 12:39 pm

Post by jasonT1981 »

I am Moaning Myrtle, a ghost in the Harry Potter franchise, I have been hinting at it right from the start of the game. I also did a lot of 'moaning' at the start of the game too, if you look back. But I have been crumbing all game.

In post 8, jasonT1981 wrote:argh, muck about when its not 2.30am. I really need to sleep.. I feel dead. See you in the tomorrow

In post 178, jasonT1981 wrote:

What's so hard about that to understand? And why do you keep going on about it when it has been explained over and over, and over. I feel like blasting my head against a wall until I go through it like a ghost.

In post 2890, jasonT1981 wrote:yes, seriously! oops

Its alright, AP & Kise if you lynch me tomorrow, it will only come back to haunt you.

In post 3610, jasonT1981 wrote:lynched be needed on Zab. He can't get through the nooses at the last minute again. It would be haunting if he did/

In post 3661, jasonT1981 wrote:Hey, Zab...

Why you no dead yet?

I feel like im just floating around passing through objects like a ghost.
jasonT1981
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3734 (isolation #163) » Fri Dec 21, 2012 12:44 pm

Post by jasonT1981 »

not really, quick ISO of myself does the job.
jasonT1981
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3739 (isolation #164) » Fri Dec 21, 2012 12:51 pm

Post by jasonT1981 »

no, I was on and saw it. If anything, you and AP look like you planned this quick jump onto me on your QT.

Seriously, Zab needs rope today, and yet again it looks like just as he is in the nooses he is escaping.
jasonT1981
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3743 (isolation #165) » Fri Dec 21, 2012 12:55 pm

Post by jasonT1981 »

That is also what lead to my fuck up with solid snake early in the game. I had a Harry Potter role. When the Mod PM'ed me asking me to join, I joined because he has played a lot of my games. I actually thought at the time it was a full blown Potter game.
jasonT1981
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3746 (isolation #166) » Fri Dec 21, 2012 12:55 pm

Post by jasonT1981 »

In post 3741, AngryPidgeon wrote:
In post 3739, jasonT1981 wrote:Seriously, Zab needs rope today, and yet again it looks like just as he is in the nooses he is escaping.

Then why unvooooooote.

he needs to die today, he escaped yesterday, but there is plenty of time and a quick lynch really gets no information.
jasonT1981
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3752 (isolation #167) » Fri Dec 21, 2012 1:00 pm

Post by jasonT1981 »

In post 3749, AngryPidgeon wrote:
Inb4 Jason/Zab scumteam since Jason's default reaction to 2 votes was to proceed to bus the shit out of Zab after just unvoting him.

LOLOLOLLOL

I've been asking for a Zab lynch since day 1.
jasonT1981
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3754 (isolation #168) » Fri Dec 21, 2012 1:02 pm

Post by jasonT1981 »

In post 3753, Kise wrote:
In post 3661, jasonT1981 wrote:Hey, Zab...

Why you no dead yet?

yeah lets not quicklynch :roll: :roll: :roll:

frustration from seeing him escape yesterday
jasonT1981
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3757 (isolation #169) » Fri Dec 21, 2012 1:05 pm

Post by jasonT1981 »

In post 3755, Kise wrote:OOOOOOH I been waiting to nail that ass too

pedit: if you don't agree with "quicklynching" this phase, what do you think we should go over for discussion?

best female porn star
best alcohol related product
best video game
best options for town post Zab lynch.

Out of those 4, take your pic. I'm open to discuss any.
jasonT1981
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3761 (isolation #170) » Fri Dec 21, 2012 1:08 pm

Post by jasonT1981 »

not really

1) Liz Vicious
2) Captain Morgans
3) Borderlands 2

4) I still beleive, as I did day 1.. Zab was soft defending Acos quite a bit and there could be some information in a possible connection between the 2,
jasonT1981
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3762 (isolation #171) » Fri Dec 21, 2012 1:14 pm

Post by jasonT1981 »

So, aside from my name claim...

whats the actual dirt on me? whats your point by point, clean cut... JasonT1981 is 100% scum case?
jasonT1981
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3764 (isolation #172) » Fri Dec 21, 2012 1:16 pm

Post by jasonT1981 »

So where be your vote?
jasonT1981
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3767 (isolation #173) » Fri Dec 21, 2012 1:19 pm

Post by jasonT1981 »

Todays VC

In post 3727, pappums rat wrote:

zabriel - 5 (Yates, MagnaofIllusion, Kise, mykonian, Kublai Khan)
Yates - 3 (AngryPidgeon, Acosmist, mastin2)

Acos is on the wagon of Yates.... but final VC yesterday... look where his vote is

In post 3472, pappums rat wrote:
zabriel - 7 (MagnaofIllusion, jasonT1981, Cheery Dog, Kise, Acosmist, pidgey, AngryPidgeon)

I think this maybe another connection, Zab escaped lynch yesterday, so today Acos is staying away from the wagon.
jasonT1981
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3769 (isolation #174) » Fri Dec 21, 2012 1:21 pm

Post by jasonT1981 »

In post 3765, Kise wrote:Ain't no aside from your name claim.

Look, that was the fakest exchange between you and mastin in the history of everything. I can understand if you have a role where you crumb results/targets in case you die...breadcrumbing a character tho, ehhhhh trying too hard to prove it's not a fake claim.

My role was also crumbed, go look for it..

And LOL what? what has the snake claim got ANYTHING to do with this? I have never used it to justify calling him scum... I was using it to further show that after my claim, that is why I made the mistake at the start.
jasonT1981
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3770 (isolation #175) » Fri Dec 21, 2012 1:21 pm

Post by jasonT1981 »

So, ok.. what's wrong with my name claim.
jasonT1981
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3774 (isolation #176) » Fri Dec 21, 2012 1:27 pm

Post by jasonT1981 »

where did I say you are scum? my main two suspects are still Zab and Acos.
jasonT1981
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3777 (isolation #177) » Fri Dec 21, 2012 1:32 pm

Post by jasonT1981 »

alright lets fire this party up...

I am essentially a VT... however, my role is actually town ghost.

IF I am lynched, well I am already dead..... I will just come back tomorrow, as confirmed town narrowing the scum suspects :D

Only way I can 'depart' the game is if Scum kill me in the night.
jasonT1981
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3778 (isolation #178) » Fri Dec 21, 2012 1:32 pm

Post by jasonT1981 »

I'm off to bed, have fun with the above post :D
jasonT1981
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3780 (isolation #179) » Fri Dec 21, 2012 1:33 pm

Post by jasonT1981 »

And by come back tomorrow, that is what I meant in this

In post 3728, jasonT1981 wrote:

In post 2890, jasonT1981 wrote:yes, seriously! oops

funny, its AP and Kise again now :D LOLOL
jasonT1981
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3826 (isolation #180) » Mon Dec 24, 2012 8:17 am

Post by jasonT1981 »

vote: Jason

Yes, I know... self voting is usually bad... But I do think this needs done today. We don't lose town at all in the day as I will be back tomorrow. But won't have a vote sadly. But I will be confirmed town and will narrow the scum suspects.

Basically, I need to be hammered soon. I will be confirmed town, and only way I can die is a scum night kill.
jasonT1981
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3829 (isolation #181) » Mon Dec 24, 2012 8:49 am

Post by jasonT1981 »

Yes, it is the only way I can die. They kill me, but town does not loose anyone in the day phase.. it is essentially a no lynch today.
jasonT1981
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3833 (isolation #182) » Mon Dec 24, 2012 10:23 am

Post by jasonT1981 »

So how did PereV die also at the end of the Day? Zab was a VT so that takes out the bomb/vengeful aspect of the death. With the MOI kill in the night I am also now certain Nero is town.
jasonT1981
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3841 (isolation #183) » Mon Dec 24, 2012 11:52 am

Post by jasonT1981 »

He was the only one voting MOI yesterday, if he was scum he would be pushing it today too, not killing him in the night.
jasonT1981
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3844 (isolation #184) » Mon Dec 24, 2012 12:48 pm

Post by jasonT1981 »

So any theories on the PereV?

A 2nd day vig?

Personally I am thinking about a delayed reaction kill, targetted in the previous night, but not taking effect until the next day.

Another thought I had, PereV was blown apart, reading the write up, Zab's character had explosives strapped to him, now we know he was a VT so I am thinking scum planted a bomb on him, knowing he would be lynched and it would kill whoever hammered... now scum then would know not to hammer..

So maybe we should be looking at who avoided the hammer, or who was having 2nd thoughts towards it...

The bomb also could have been planted before the previous night phase, meaning it was earlier in the game... Zab was a lynch target for some time, so it stands to reason scum would target him with this, so as to kill a person hammering.

Urgh.... maybe this explains the reason why we didnt get a lynch through on Zab day 4... scum knew a hammer would kill them as possible all town were already on Zab.
jasonT1981
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3845 (isolation #185) » Mon Dec 24, 2012 12:48 pm

Post by jasonT1981 »

Yea, I am thinking scum planted bomb on VT more than any of my other above theories....

It makes more sense I feel.
jasonT1981
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3847 (isolation #186) » Mon Dec 24, 2012 12:52 pm

Post by jasonT1981 »

In post 3846, AngryPidgeon wrote:Especially since Zab was the obvious lynch.

But Yates totalllly said some shit about us being in evens today for no fucking reason whatsoever. That had to be a scumslip.

Fuck it bitch, you are on to something...

rememeber the talk that Yates was the one who was to blame for Zab lynch going through?

now he said he was away..... maybe he was avoiding the game on purpose lurking..... because he knew if he came on and hammered... BOOM scum lose him as a member....

Fuck... is it starting to make sense?????!!!
jasonT1981
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3848 (isolation #187) » Mon Dec 24, 2012 12:58 pm

Post by jasonT1981 »

Zab lynch NOT going through i meant...
jasonT1981
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3859 (isolation #188) » Wed Dec 26, 2012 7:02 am

Post by jasonT1981 »

The downside of my lynch, and coming back means I lose my vote. Meaning I am useless in an end game situation.
jasonT1981
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3863 (isolation #189) » Wed Dec 26, 2012 9:25 am

Post by jasonT1981 »

Pidgey - what are your thoughts on the PereV death, and what I put forward based on it.

Question open to everyone I guess... I think it implicates Yates even more actually.
jasonT1981
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3866 (isolation #190) » Wed Dec 26, 2012 9:58 am

Post by jasonT1981 »

No, Pidgey... he would not show up as bomb. He was VT and I am thinking Scum planted a bomb on him, and whoever hammered got blown up too... Yates got a lot of stick for the lynch not going through the first time, my suggestion is he avoided it so as not to get blown up and lurked until after the lynch.

Also, Pay attention, I had already said I would lose my vote
jasonT1981
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3867 (isolation #191) » Wed Dec 26, 2012 9:58 am

Post by jasonT1981 »

In post 3864, pidgey wrote:

Do you count for vote count purposes while we are at it if you are lynched and you are actually town? even without a vote?

Not sure, will PM mod when I get back online.
jasonT1981
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3868 (isolation #192) » Wed Dec 26, 2012 9:58 am

Post by jasonT1981 »

Do you count for vote count purposes while we are at it if you are lynched and you are actually town? even without a vote?

jasonT1981
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3890 (isolation #193) » Thu Dec 27, 2012 6:38 am

Post by jasonT1981 »

In post 3876, AngryPidgeon wrote:

I'd buy PV as a delayed Tammy kill possibly. The kill flavor matches that. Didn't Zab say something about getting a PM saying he was heavier? When he got the PM would be relevant.

Yea, went back and looked, he did

In post 3660, zabriel wrote:

Since it doesn't seem to matter much now, I got a weird PM from the mod a few minutes before Day 2 started saying that "something" happened during the night that made me feel heavier. It was cryptic as shit and I have no idea what it means. I don't know if it's important or not, but since everybody is pretty sure I'm going out today, figured I might as well share it.

So it happened night 1.
jasonT1981
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3894 (isolation #194) » Thu Dec 27, 2012 10:54 am

Post by jasonT1981 »

In post 3867, jasonT1981 wrote:

Alright... I am essentially dead.. I don't show up or count as a person on vote counts... if there are 8 still in game (including me)..then it will be with 7 alive etc. I can come back, give my thoughts etc If I am lynched. I am still able to post etc in a normal way. Only way to take me out of the game 100% is for scum to kill me in a night.
jasonT1981
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3899 (isolation #195) » Thu Dec 27, 2012 3:19 pm

Post by jasonT1981 »

In post 3896, Nero Cain wrote:

jasonT1981-meh. My read is more null leaning town. Did he loose his vote for today? If so he needs to vote and not unvote until after a vote count. Might be dumb but it’ll make me feel better..

I actually have a vote still, and am currently voting... look a few posts above you to the mods vote count
jasonT1981
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3909 (isolation #196) » Fri Dec 28, 2012 6:38 am

Post by jasonT1981 »

In post 3902, AngryPidgeon wrote:Phone posting on vacation.

Yates, who did you target each night. Are you a flavor/pseudo cop? Like you could have gotten a guilty on Benmage?

This, why not claim what other results you got when making the claim?
jasonT1981
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3910 (isolation #197) » Fri Dec 28, 2012 6:39 am

Post by jasonT1981 »

Wait, reading above, have you only used your power once, in night 4?

hmmmm

why not other nights?
jasonT1981
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3911 (isolation #198) » Fri Dec 28, 2012 6:50 am

Post by jasonT1981 »

vote:Yates

not buying the whole only used my power once thing.

This is a role that potentailly acts in the same way as a cop does. Can find out if someone is into black arts or not....

Using it only once is BS
jasonT1981
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3912 (isolation #199) » Fri Dec 28, 2012 6:50 am

Post by jasonT1981 »

vote:Yates

not buying the whole only used my power once thing.

This is a role that potentailly acts in the same way as a cop does. Can find out if someone is into black arts or not....

Using it only once is BS

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”