Sailor Jerry
Goon
Sailor Jerry
Goon
Goon

Post Post #18 (isolation #0) » Mon Sep 11, 2006 1:38 am

Post by Sailor Jerry »

/CONFIRM ftw
M4yhem - "IH loves donking his splourney in public places. He likes it most when little old ladies and school children are nearby, because then he also show off his crot."
Sailor Jerry
Sailor Jerry
Goon
Sailor Jerry
Goon
Goon

Post Post #22 (isolation #1) » Mon Sep 11, 2006 2:25 am

Post by Sailor Jerry »

vote: bird1111
M4yhem - "IH loves donking his splourney in public places. He likes it most when little old ladies and school children are nearby, because then he also show off his crot."
Sailor Jerry
Sailor Jerry
Goon
Sailor Jerry
Goon
Goon

Post Post #32 (isolation #2) » Mon Sep 11, 2006 9:05 am

Post by Sailor Jerry »

Jack wrote:You're the one with nuclear cat eyes.

Everyone vote Eon :p
This is a good point.
FOS: Eon
Sailor Jerry
Sailor Jerry
Goon
Sailor Jerry
Goon
Goon

Post Post #41 (isolation #3) » Mon Sep 11, 2006 11:09 am

Post by Sailor Jerry »

Am I the only one that can't read that votecount?
Sailor Jerry
Sailor Jerry
Goon
Sailor Jerry
Goon
Goon

Post Post #80 (isolation #4) » Wed Sep 13, 2006 1:39 am

Post by Sailor Jerry »

FOS: Wacky

He has a Fat Tony accent. What more evidence do you need?
Sailor Jerry
Sailor Jerry
Goon
Sailor Jerry
Goon
Goon

Post Post #95 (isolation #5) » Thu Sep 14, 2006 12:55 pm

Post by Sailor Jerry »

Do we not think that it was a little early to force someone into a claim?
Sailor Jerry
Sailor Jerry
Goon
Sailor Jerry
Goon
Goon

Post Post #124 (isolation #6) » Sat Sep 16, 2006 7:31 am

Post by Sailor Jerry »

Are you guys on crack?

How does "You guys are about to lynch the cop" grab you as a response?

We're only just about out of the random voting stage, ladies. If you wanted some profound analysis - you should have asked Sigmund Freud. If you wanted someone publicity-hungry, you should have asked Victoria Beckham.

Instead, you had me, who had no particular insight into the game, and preferred not to draw attention to himself Day 1.
Sailor Jerry
Sailor Jerry
Goon
Sailor Jerry
Goon
Goon

Post Post #141 (isolation #7) » Sun Sep 17, 2006 3:40 am

Post by Sailor Jerry »

Eon... you seem to be throwing a fair amount of mud around for someone who's made a lot of pointless posts himself.

Any good reason why?

unvote, vote: Eon
Sailor Jerry
Sailor Jerry
Goon
Sailor Jerry
Goon
Goon

Post Post #148 (isolation #8) » Sun Sep 17, 2006 5:52 am

Post by Sailor Jerry »

Eon wrote: Mr. Cop,
I like this. We should keep this.
all my actions have reasons unlike some other people i dont jump in any Wagon.
Which is why you put me at lynch -2 without any evidence whatsoever?
I dont throw mud actually,
You do.
and i dont think my posts were so pointless.
I do.
So you should believe me on this one =]
I don't.

What I like the least about your posts is the way you threatened to form a bandwagon on me, just to see if it was a goer before diving on it - and now it seems you're trying to do the same to Lowell.
Sailor Jerry
Sailor Jerry
Goon
Sailor Jerry
Goon
Goon

Post Post #159 (isolation #9) » Mon Sep 18, 2006 7:41 am

Post by Sailor Jerry »

WHOA!

unvote, vote: Jack
for BLATANT role fishing!

You want to know whether you can kill me tonight right?

With regards post 148, it was an attack on Eon, not Lowell.

With regards post 149, rest assured that I expect a good result on you ;)
Sailor Jerry
Sailor Jerry
Goon
Sailor Jerry
Goon
Goon

Post Post #178 (isolation #10) » Tue Sep 19, 2006 7:05 am

Post by Sailor Jerry »

So... who do we think should be investigated tonight? And why?
Sailor Jerry
Sailor Jerry
Goon
Sailor Jerry
Goon
Goon

Post Post #186 (isolation #11) » Wed Sep 20, 2006 1:33 am

Post by Sailor Jerry »

I'm not giving you the vote on who gets investigated. Do you think I'm crazy? I'm just asking your opinions.

We need information and so far the rest of you have only managed to accomplish is a strategy of bandwagon-to-claim-rinse-and-repeat.

So I thought I'd start a new conversation. I just thought it would be interesting to see what people said, in light of what information we find out later.

Why did I claim early? I suppose it's somewhere between these three reasons:

1) I don't think a Day 1 cop claim is such a bad thing. The entire setup of Newbie games had to be changed because it was such a killer tactic there. As long as we have a doctor alive and concealed, I'm guaranteed to stay alive. Otherwise, scum could just get lucky and kill me before I've divulged any information.

2) I was getting lynched for not offering any blazing insight - and at that point I still didn't have any. I had to give you a reason before the mob formed - and it was the only thing I really had in my favor.
Sailor Jerry
Sailor Jerry
Goon
Sailor Jerry
Goon
Goon

Post Post #189 (isolation #12) » Wed Sep 20, 2006 4:13 am

Post by Sailor Jerry »

Oops.

Yeah my third reason was going to be insulting so I left it off - my reasoning was pretty much covered by those two reasons, and the fact that I was in a stroppy mood.
Sailor Jerry
Sailor Jerry
Goon
Sailor Jerry
Goon
Goon

Post Post #203 (isolation #13) » Fri Sep 22, 2006 12:11 am

Post by Sailor Jerry »

FOS: Everyone jumping on the Bird wagon

Go find some real evidence.
Sailor Jerry
Sailor Jerry
Goon
Sailor Jerry
Goon
Goon

Post Post #206 (isolation #14) » Fri Sep 22, 2006 3:44 am

Post by Sailor Jerry »

Mert - perhaps I should have been clearer. I'm not FOSing those who are suspicious of bird... Just those who are clearly jumping on the tail end of his wagon.

Townies convince themselves that they've found "evidence" when in fact they've found shit all happens so frequently that I don't even think it's a scum tell any more.

Romanus - contrary to popular belief, it really isn't such a bad thing having a cop claim day 1. Honestly. You won't regret it :)
Sailor Jerry
Sailor Jerry
Goon
Sailor Jerry
Goon
Goon

Post Post #212 (isolation #15) » Fri Sep 22, 2006 10:19 am

Post by Sailor Jerry »

Mert wrote:I'm not realling feeling Romanusscum at the moment.
Me either.
Sailor Jerry
Sailor Jerry
Goon
Sailor Jerry
Goon
Goon

Post Post #217 (isolation #16) » Sat Sep 23, 2006 1:10 am

Post by Sailor Jerry »

Wacky wrote:Well, I suppose a lie is a lie, even if its just a contradiction, and lynch all liars (tm), so I feel obliged to vote for him, but he seems like he has a lot of votes already and a lot of his scumtells seem more like poor town play than anything. So I don't know, really.
What was the lie?
Sailor Jerry
Sailor Jerry
Goon
Sailor Jerry
Goon
Goon

Post Post #245 (isolation #17) » Mon Sep 25, 2006 7:11 am

Post by Sailor Jerry »

M-M, I'm really sorry that your game got screwed up - for what it's worth I think it was looking like it was going to be a really good game.
Sailor Jerry
Sailor Jerry
Goon
Sailor Jerry
Goon
Goon

Post Post #257 (isolation #18) » Sat Sep 30, 2006 2:06 am

Post by Sailor Jerry »

Because I thought day cop sounded a little but like a fake claim... especially since I'd wasted my investigation early and not obtained a good result.

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”