I love the 90's Cartoons - Game over all hail The Brain!

RachMarie
RachMarie
HUGS ♥
RachMarie
HUGS ♥
HUGS ♥

Post Post #2025 (ISO) » Sat Sep 08, 2012 6:14 am

Post by RachMarie »

M F

And no I just offered to replace and I was told my predecessor was Arugula.
BRAND NEW Get to know me http://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.php?f=61&t=69243
Like the phoenix I am rising from the ashes
chilledtea: We played bad on day 2 when we lynched rach.

YT Channel https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC0psF_ ... Jpw/videos
Oversoul
Oversoul
Survivor
Oversoul
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2026 (ISO) » Sat Sep 08, 2012 7:18 am

Post by Oversoul »

Ok.

Continue with the disassembly of Amrun.

Total recall.

I'll make my comment after Michel answers my questions.
Lastsurvivor
Lastsurvivor
Mafia Scum
Lastsurvivor
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2027 (ISO) » Sat Sep 08, 2012 7:26 am

Post by Lastsurvivor »

Rach, are you planning on reading this entire game? That'll be a huge hassle (it took me a day just to read through two player's ISOs because of all the walls), and we need you here. Read some of it though.

Hm. So we just need Sala slot's initials, right? Or has someone not claimed them? With the modkill two days away, I think we should know what's going on with the names by tomorrow at the latest.
Game(s) where I have in fact been the last survivor, or been among the last survivors: 1
Oversoul
Oversoul
Survivor
Oversoul
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2028 (ISO) » Sat Sep 08, 2012 7:52 am

Post by Oversoul »

Sala is most likely town.

With Pinky replacing Arugula first, I think she did it to prevent a more game changing scum modkill.
Lastsurvivor
Lastsurvivor
Mafia Scum
Lastsurvivor
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2029 (ISO) » Sat Sep 08, 2012 12:48 pm

Post by Lastsurvivor »

That's plausable, OS. Chronologically, Sala should have been replaced first (I mean really Arugula should have been replaced awhile before Sala but etc). I'm not sure we should be playing an outguess the mod game in this regard though.

I'll vote Amrun after MSH says if he wants to reveal the initial claims or not. I don't really want to waste our lynch today on Sala's slot since I'm pretty sure it's town.
Game(s) where I have in fact been the last survivor, or been among the last survivors: 1
RachMarie
RachMarie
HUGS ♥
RachMarie
HUGS ♥
HUGS ♥

Post Post #2030 (ISO) » Sat Sep 08, 2012 3:21 pm

Post by RachMarie »

Guys it is not Monday yet which is probably why the other replacement has not gone through yet. I know there was some confusion and it finally got sorted out who I was replacing.

So basically Amrun and Peregrine are the wagons atm? I should focus on those then since there is a lot of catch up to do. I will read up on Amrun's ISO and Peregrine's and start there.

Oversoul
Oversoul
Survivor
Oversoul
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2031 (ISO) » Sat Sep 08, 2012 4:13 pm

Post by Oversoul »

Rach if you want any chance of being called town you will vote Amrun tomorrow morning.
MichelSableheart
MichelSableheart
Mafia Scum
MichelSableheart
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2032 (ISO) » Sat Sep 08, 2012 11:36 pm

Post by MichelSableheart »

In post 1986, Oversoul wrote:
In post 1707, MichelSableheart wrote:Hmm, looking at the flavour of the RBT flip, doubts wrt Seanalds claimed flavour are significantly lessened.

In post 1747, MichelSableheart wrote:Oversoul claims to have blocked Nero. There was no mafia kill last night. Then, Nero claims roleblocker, but refuses to reveal his target.

Michel, can you please explain these two statements?
Post #1707 was made immediately after night 3. During day 3, I noticed how Seanald's claimed paraphrasing of his flavour seemed to be an exact copy paste of wikipedia, whereas the revealed flavour of the flips up until that moment were not (see post #1447). During night 3, I investigated Seanald, and discovered that his nameclaim was correct. I figured the best way to crumb that was backing up on my doubt wrt his claimed flavour. It helped that RBT's flip showed flavour that was mostly copy paste from wikipedia as well.

In post #1747, I interpreted your post #1730 to mean that you roleblocked Nero. If Nero was the one making the kill that night, it would be a perfect explanation for why there was no mafia kill during night 3 (the kill of RBT was claimed by PM). The fact that Nero counterclaimed roleblocker, but didn't reveal his target that night reinforced me of that read of the situation. If Nero had indeed been a town roleblocker, he would have attacked hit target strongly during that day, because he would expect to have blocked the mafia kill.

@POROCHAZ:
MichelSableheart wrote:@Porochaz: what was the deal with the "joke time" you used during the beginning of this game day, and why didn't the mod warn you for not using it anymore?

The Salamence slot is the only slot which hasn't claimed initials yet. Since it's a post restricted slot, I don't think there will be a strong risk of that slot fakeclaiming. So I'm happy with outing the rest of my results now.

During night 2, I investigated Porochaz, to check on his post restriction as well. I can confirm that his initials are indeed BB. I can fullclaim his name if necessary. His name at least gives an explanation for his post restriction, though I don't understand what's happening to his post restriction today.

During night 4, I investigated Arugula, since he was one of the players I didn't have a strong townread on, and learned that he is Valerie Felicity Frizzle. I have no idea why RachMarie would fakeclaim with that name, but lynch all liars.

Vote: RachMarie
There is no 'a' in Michel.
Oversoul
Oversoul
Survivor
Oversoul
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2033 (ISO) » Sun Sep 09, 2012 2:46 am

Post by Oversoul »

Well this is awkward... Rach, why did you claim M F specifically?

I'll answer Michel in a few.
Porochaz
Porochaz
Oh, Prozac
Porochaz
Oh, Prozac
Oh, Prozac

Post Post #2034 (ISO) » Sun Sep 09, 2012 2:48 am

Post by Porochaz »

It was fake, I was testing something.
Mostly retired. Unless you ask or it's something interesting.
PinkyandtheBrain
PinkyandtheBrain
Goon
PinkyandtheBrain
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2035 (ISO) » Sun Sep 09, 2012 3:11 am

Post by PinkyandtheBrain »

Replacing Sal is Cheery Dog!
Vote count is coming up.
PinkyandtheBrain
PinkyandtheBrain
Goon
PinkyandtheBrain
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2036 (ISO) » Sun Sep 09, 2012 3:16 am

Post by PinkyandtheBrain »

vote count:

Seanald (1) - Cheery Dog
Amrun (6) - Oversoul, Porchaz, sword_of_omens, Seanald, PeregrineV, Jal
Peregrinev (3) Amrun, curiouskarmadog, Lastsurvivor
Lastsurvivor (1) - Luckyjt
RacheMarie (1) MichelSableheart

Not Voting: everyone else

With 15 alive it will take 8 players to lynch.
Deadline will be Sept 18th, 8:00am EST

With the replacement issue I extended the deadline from the 11th to the 18th.
Cheery Dog
Cheery Dog
Kayak
Cheery Dog
Kayak
Kayak

Post Post #2037 (ISO) » Sun Sep 09, 2012 3:19 am

Post by Cheery Dog »

I have done some reading of this game already because it seemed like an interesting theme, though not enough to *snort* know who is scum. (though enough to know that this slot had a post restriction *aaaaahhhhhh*)

Since you're probably going to still want my roles initials, it's T.
unvote
Holder of the Longest Continuous Weekly Mafiascum Post Record. 1 July 2012 - 16 Feb 2023
*It may be held by someone else if you discount the major downtime in 2012 and 2014, I'm not doing the research.
Oversoul
Oversoul
Survivor
Oversoul
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2038 (ISO) » Sun Sep 09, 2012 3:33 am

Post by Oversoul »

In post 1984, MichelSableheart wrote:@PP, lucky: Could you go a bit more in depth regarding Last Survivors slip? What did he say that only mafia would know?

@Sword: as mentioned before, I can claim the full names of my investigations after the initial massclaim is over if you still don't believe I'm an actual namecop. Since we're only waiting on the inactives to claim, I can also do this when it looks like they'll be modkilled.

@Porochaz: what was the deal with the "joke time" you used during the beginning of this game day, and why didn't the mod warn you for not using it anymore?

I believe I misunderstood this statement when I originally read it. However, since I've already eluded to the fact that I have "information" I will explain. When I first read this, I thought that Michel was hinting at the fact that both of the replacements were not included in his investigation results and that he had already received the information he needed. I thought this was potentially a slip seeing as Michel wanted everyone to be on their toes with his mysterious Night 2 and Night 4 investigations. The thought process was that he would just fakeclaim something that was already said and forgo telling us that his investigation was really on one of the two replacements.

Also, I do not believe that LS slipped. I didn't jump onto that wagon despite finding the slip because I felt that I could wait and see what type of reactions other people had. Unfortunately, I only caught a mason and an outlier in terms of scumminess.

While I don't trust Paid Pyro at all, I am not sure if he is scum.

Furthermore, M F could be what Rach was thinking when claiming. Valerie Frizzle is none other than Ms. Frizzle. As much as I want that slot's blood I have a very hard time believing that Ms. Frizzle is evil (well that and she is my favorite cartoon ever, really).

One thing stops me from calling Rach town given her claim from Michel - why did you not claim your initials like we asked?
Paid Pyro
Paid Pyro
Goon
Paid Pyro
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2039 (ISO) » Sun Sep 09, 2012 4:21 am

Post by Paid Pyro »

In post 1984, MichelSableheart wrote:@PP, lucky: Could you go a bit more in depth regarding Last Survivors slip? What did he say that only mafia would know?

MS, First, I don't know what scum would know but I feel the pinky drop is more freudian than anything. The brain has been in most of the night updates. Also if I recall correctly in the Animaniacs, every once in a blue moon (if not just once) Pinky did have a evil plan.

MichelSableheart wrote:
In post 1986, Oversoul wrote:
In post 1707, MichelSableheart wrote:

During night 4, I investigated Arugula, since he was one of the players I didn't have a strong townread on, and learned that he is Valerie Felicity Frizzle. I have no idea why RachMarie would fakeclaim with that name, but lynch all liars.

Vote: RachMarie

OK, yeah I agree to LAL.

RachMarie
Paid Pyro
Paid Pyro
Goon
Paid Pyro
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2040 (ISO) » Sun Sep 09, 2012 4:21 am

Post by Paid Pyro »

VOTE: RachMarie

forgot the vote tag
Luckyjt
Luckyjt
Goon
Luckyjt
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2041 (ISO) » Sun Sep 09, 2012 4:47 am

Post by Luckyjt »

In post 2037, Cheery Dog wrote:I have done some reading of this game already because it seemed like an interesting theme, though not enough to *snort* know who is scum. (though enough to know that this slot had a post restriction *aaaaahhhhhh*)

Since you're probably going to still want my roles initials, it's T.
unvote

Wouldnt you have known about your post restriction from your role pm? Unless of course its fake right?

Anyways what I saw as a slip from LS was that he said pinkies team and then realized how scummy that was and tried to cover it up by saying that pinkies team meant the mafia team. Seemed like a nervous post scum slip reaction to me.
Lastsurvivor
Lastsurvivor
Mafia Scum
Lastsurvivor
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2042 (ISO) » Sun Sep 09, 2012 4:59 am

Post by Lastsurvivor »

In post 2039, Paid Pyro wrote:MS, First, I don't know what scum would know but I feel the pinky drop is more freudian than anything. The brain has been in most of the night updates. Also if I recall correctly in the Animaniacs, every once in a blue moon (if not just once) Pinky did have a evil plan.

If you can't state what I slipped, then how the hell is it a slip? Pinky was in all the flavor I read also.

Re Rach, I'm going to agree with OS and say that she gave the initials for Ms. Frizzle.
Lastsurvivor
Lastsurvivor
Mafia Scum
Lastsurvivor
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2043 (ISO) » Sun Sep 09, 2012 6:31 am

Post by Lastsurvivor »

O I missed Lucky's post

In post 2041, Luckyjt wrote:Anyways what I saw as a slip from LS was that he said pinkies team and then realized how scummy that was and tried to cover it up by saying that pinkies team meant the mafia team. Seemed like a nervous post scum slip reaction to me.

Why is saying "Pinky's team" scummy? If "Pinky's team" =/= mafia team, what does "Pinky's team" actually mean, Lucky?
RachMarie
RachMarie
HUGS ♥
RachMarie
HUGS ♥
HUGS ♥

Post Post #2044 (ISO) » Sun Sep 09, 2012 7:33 am

Post by RachMarie »

Woah MF is Miss Frizzle

I did not see that she had a name as well I just knew it was Miss Frizzle from the Magic School Bus

RachMarie
RachMarie
HUGS ♥
RachMarie
HUGS ♥
HUGS ♥

Post Post #2045 (ISO) » Sun Sep 09, 2012 7:40 am

Post by RachMarie »

I watched the show with my son Ben and I did not even realize she had another name the kids always called her Miss Frizzle. Sorry I did not claim VFF. I also read to him a few of the Magic School Bus books and again it was always Miss Frizzle. Keep in mind this was over 20 years ago since my son Ben would have turned 25 in June. I have not seen the show in at least 15 or so years.

Oversoul
Oversoul
Survivor
Oversoul
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2046 (ISO) » Sun Sep 09, 2012 8:31 am

Post by Oversoul »

I am still okay with the Amrun lynch.

The pool of Lynches has shrunk a lot thanks to Michel. So now we lynch out of the people not in the town pool.
Porochaz
Porochaz
Oh, Prozac
Porochaz
Oh, Prozac
Oh, Prozac

Post Post #2047 (ISO) » Sun Sep 09, 2012 9:29 am

Post by Porochaz »

Let me just throw my name (and everyone elses) back into the scum ring. It doesn't really prove anything.
Porochaz
Porochaz
Oh, Prozac
Porochaz
Oh, Prozac
Oh, Prozac

Post Post #2048 (ISO) » Sun Sep 09, 2012 9:30 am

Post by Porochaz »

Whats more, when did Miss become an initial?
Oversoul
Oversoul
Survivor
Oversoul
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2049 (ISO) » Sun Sep 09, 2012 9:31 am

Post by Oversoul »

In post 2047, Porochaz wrote:Let me just throw my name (and everyone elses) back into the scum ring. It doesn't really prove anything.

What do you mean?

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”