Micro 18: Train Station in Winter Normal Mafia (Game Over)

Micro Games (9 players or fewer). Archived during the 2023 queue overhaul.
Salamence20
Salamence20
Survivor
Salamence20
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #75 (ISO) » Wed Aug 22, 2012 1:27 am

Post by Salamence20 »

McStab, why does reaction testing apply only for mafiamence

Why can't townmence do it?

And how shocked would you be if I told you I am town and that I will flip town.
ChannelDelibird
ChannelDelibird
He/they
Card Czar
ChannelDelibird
He/they
Card Czar
Card Czar
Pronoun: He/they

Post Post #76 (ISO) » Wed Aug 22, 2012 1:52 am

Post by ChannelDelibird »

Nah, it's cool, don't feel you have to say anything about being massively anti-town.
#greenshirtthursdays
shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #77 (ISO) » Wed Aug 22, 2012 4:01 am

Post by shos »

Sala, reaction tests are good and fine, but what you did was not nearly one. Either you dont know how to do that, or, you used that as an excuse. Considering your join date, you are scumence.

I would not be surprised if uou told me uou wrre town. But i would if you flipped so.

Ima revote this. I can see no more useful discussion here.

VOTE: sala[/UNVOTE]
In post 836, Lucky2u said:

Rule # 5h05: players should not attempt to use or manipulate the mod for any purpose.
N
N
Jack of All Trades
N
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #78 (ISO) » Wed Aug 22, 2012 4:04 am

Post by N »

Holy shit a hammer on page 4.
N
N
Jack of All Trades
N
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #79 (ISO) » Wed Aug 22, 2012 4:05 am

Post by N »

Or not, because there was an unvote.
shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #80 (ISO) » Wed Aug 22, 2012 4:28 am

Post by shos »

Lol at me being stupid
VOTE: sala

That brings to L-1.

Rule # 5h05: players should not attempt to use or manipulate the mod for any purpose.
Salamence20
Salamence20
Survivor
Salamence20
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #81 (ISO) » Wed Aug 22, 2012 8:36 am

Post by Salamence20 »

Meh.

VOTE: SALA
shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #82 (ISO) » Wed Aug 22, 2012 9:11 am

Post by shos »

are you scum?

ChannelDelibird
ChannelDelibird
He/they
Card Czar
ChannelDelibird
He/they
Card Czar
Card Czar

Post Post #83 (ISO) » Wed Aug 22, 2012 9:19 am

Blacklisted. Play to your fucking win condition.
#greenshirtthursdays
gorckat
gorckat
Mafia Scum
gorckat
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #84 (ISO) » Wed Aug 22, 2012 9:35 am

Post by gorckat »

Vote Count:

Salamence20: (5)
PMysterious, Malakittens, N, shos, Salamence20
McStab: (1)
DarkLightA

Not Voting: (3)
McStab, evilpacman18, ChannelDelibird

9 alive, 5 to lynch

Throughout the day, Penn Station has sounded like a parade ground of rhythmic footsteps thumping down the nearby stairs to the platform below. That parade of noise undoubtedly concealed the heated goings on in the ladies room.

Voices were raised, fingers were pointed, and Sala's body was hoisted up and hung over his stall door. Neck snapped, it is apparent that Salamence was a
Townie

Night will end Friday at 5PM EST. All actions are due by then.

Night deadline: (expired on 2012-08-24 17:00:00)
gorckat
gorckat
Mafia Scum
gorckat
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #85 (ISO) » Fri Aug 24, 2012 9:26 am

Post by gorckat »

A night of sleeping with your cheeks on a cold toilet has left you a bit uncomfortable and with a cricks in your backs. The muffled sounds of the train station’s PA system mingle with the distant echoes of sirens external to the train station. There is a rumble from above as if the earth shakes beneath the weight of what must now be 45mm of snow.

The scene outside your bedroom stalls is another one of blood and death. The body is slumped under the row of sinks. Last night’s death appears to have been muffled by a pile of mop heads penetrated by a bullet hole. At least the mop heads can still be used to soak up the blood.

N,
Townie
, has been killed Night 1.

Vote Count:

Not Voting: (7)
McStab, evilpacman18, ChannelDelibird, PMysterious, shos, Malakittens, DarkLightA

7 alive, 4 to lynch.

Day 2 has begun.

Day 2 deadline: Monday, Sept 4 @ 5 PM EST
(expired on 2012-09-04 17:00:00)
(I bumped the deadline one day to the day after Labor Day just in case I'm not around.)
evilpacman18
evilpacman18
Mafia Scum
evilpacman18
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #86 (ISO) » Fri Aug 24, 2012 10:26 am

Post by evilpacman18 »

vote: McStab

obvscum.

In post 32, McStab wrote:Sala claim now or forever hold your peace. Intent to hammer. Not joking.

I have a feeling that this day in particular, the less that PM posts the better things will be for us. Please go with me on this.

Could be something up with Mala, I'm content with CDB and shos currently. Want to see the rest of the game post though.

If anyone disagrees I can go into a greater outline of the case. PM is likely to be scum this game, I agree with shos, there's no reason to assume that he's town just because he hasn't claimed scum, however, because of Mcstab's extra heavy defense of PM, I'd guess that it's CDB who's the other scum. This matches my individual player reads as well, because shos and Darklight seemed town (maybe I just agree with his posts but). Mala is null and there... could be something up with her.

An outline of the case on McStab, and I'll go into greater detail if need be:
35 is scummy and redundant. He's obviously trying too hard to not look like he's sheeping. 36 is worded really oddly. I won't say it's a scum slip but it's pretty close and shos caught onto that too. and CDB went out of his way to answer for him. CDB/McStab team makes sense. Can we agree?
I play piano and competitive Smash 4 under the tag EPM
evilpacman18
evilpacman18
Mafia Scum
evilpacman18
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #87 (ISO) » Fri Aug 24, 2012 10:27 am

Post by evilpacman18 »

Oh also eagerness to hammer Sala and then backtracking to say that he'd wait for everyone to post before hammering after shos got on him for it. Dunno how I forgot that part, it's particularly important.
DarkLightA
DarkLightA
Mafia Scum
DarkLightA
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #88 (ISO) » Fri Aug 24, 2012 12:03 pm

Post by DarkLightA »

It's late; I'm tired, but for now I just have one thing to say:
That was ridiculous. Thanks for those who unvoted, but if you were town and helped that wagon, be ashamed of yourself.
Malakittens
Malakittens
Survivor
Malakittens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #89 (ISO) » Fri Aug 24, 2012 1:09 pm

Post by Malakittens »

Distancing yourself much from that Sala lynch aren't we there DL?

You can say what you want, but it didn't help matters much that Sala self-voted or didn't try harder to fight off his wagon.
PMysterious
PMysterious
Mafia Scum
PMysterious
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #90 (ISO) » Fri Aug 24, 2012 1:12 pm

Post by PMysterious »

In post 88, DarkLightA wrote:It's late; I'm tired, but for now I just have one thing to say:
That was ridiculous. Thanks for those who unvoted, but if you were town and helped that wagon, be ashamed of yourself.

Yes, I am ashamed of myself. I was hoping that was Mafia. :(

Oh well, no use crying over dead dragons. We'll get the Mafia eventually. Hopefully today. I'll go ahead and plan out some formulas that might help us out.
Show
PM, here with a calmer nature.

Modded Games
Open 469: Medical Mafia
Open 698: Stack the Deck

Currently Modding Games
McStab
McStab
Mafia Scum
McStab
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #91 (ISO) » Fri Aug 24, 2012 9:11 pm

Post by McStab »

Defense coming soon, Sala's self-hammer was godawful. Playing against his wincondition, he's going on my blacklist.
evilpacman18
evilpacman18
Mafia Scum
evilpacman18
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #92 (ISO) » Fri Aug 24, 2012 9:38 pm

Post by evilpacman18 »

In post 83, ChannelDelibird wrote:Blacklisted. Play to your fucking win condition.

In post 91, McStab wrote:Defense coming soon, Sala's self-hammer was godawful. Playing against his wincondition, he's going on my blacklist.

Case in point.
DarkLightA
DarkLightA
Mafia Scum
DarkLightA
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #93 (ISO) » Fri Aug 24, 2012 9:55 pm

Post by DarkLightA »

I'm with EPM on this. McStab, it's looking bad for you.
shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #94 (ISO) » Sat Aug 25, 2012 12:01 am

Post by shos »

kay I haven't reread the posts you referred to but my stance is rather the same about McStab. I mean, I've seen selfhammers before, even once I did it as a supanewb and then was super-yelled at - so on one end of the line I'm not blacklisting Sala, but on the other, people more experienced can def. find it legit to blacklist for that.

I will reread tomorrow since I was kinda LA since Wed.

McStab
McStab
Mafia Scum
McStab
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #95 (ISO) » Sat Aug 25, 2012 6:28 am

Post by McStab »

Hang on a second, I'm actually getting attacked because I think blacklisting Sala for a town self hammer is going against his wincondition? Then you use this to associate me with ChannelDelibird?

No no no no. This is opportunistic and idiotic.

Vote:DarkLightA

I can believe evilpacman is just deluded, but someone who sheeps him on that? I mean, seriously? Also what makes you think on his own merits ChannelDelibird is scum?
ChannelDelibird
ChannelDelibird
He/they
Card Czar
ChannelDelibird
He/they
Card Czar
Card Czar

Post Post #96 (ISO) » Sat Aug 25, 2012 7:28 am

Rereading tonight and voting at the end of it.
#greenshirtthursdays
evilpacman18
evilpacman18
Mafia Scum
evilpacman18
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #97 (ISO) » Sat Aug 25, 2012 7:45 am

Post by evilpacman18 »

In post 91, McStab wrote:Defense coming soon

In post 92, evilpacman18 wrote:
In post 83, ChannelDelibird wrote:Blacklisted. Play to your fucking win condition.

In post 91, McStab wrote:Defense coming soon, Sala's self-hammer was godawful. Playing against his wincondition, he's going on my blacklist.

Case in point.

In post 95, McStab wrote:Hang on a second, I'm actually getting attacked because I think blacklisting Sala for a town self hammer is going against his wincondition? Then you use this to associate me with ChannelDelibird?

No no no no. This is opportunistic and idiotic.

Vote:DarkLightA

I can believe evilpacman is just deluded, but someone who sheeps him on that? I mean, seriously? Also what makes you think on his own merits ChannelDelibird is scum?

So where's the defense of the reasons I'm ACTUALLY voting you? Considering I'm just gonna use 83/91 as proof that you two are connected only AFTER you flip scum, (and your being so interested about why I think CDB looks bad), this is a pretty awful dismissal.
ChannelDelibird
ChannelDelibird
He/they
Card Czar
ChannelDelibird
He/they
Card Czar
Card Czar

Post Post #98 (ISO) » Sat Aug 25, 2012 8:02 am

How is both of us being outraged by Salamence being a power-tool a connection? (Not to mention that, if anything, McStab using my wording is evidence of him trying to create a false one with me rather than a genuine indication of any kind)
#greenshirtthursdays
McStab
McStab
Mafia Scum
McStab
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #99 (ISO) » Sat Aug 25, 2012 8:08 am

Post by McStab »

In post 86, evilpacman18 wrote:
vote: McStab

obvscum.

In post 32, McStab wrote:Sala claim now or forever hold your peace. Intent to hammer. Not joking.

I have a feeling that this day in particular, the less that PM posts the better things will be for us. Please go with me on this.

Could be something up with Mala, I'm content with CDB and shos currently. Want to see the rest of the game post though.

If anyone disagrees I can go into a greater outline of the case. PM is likely to be scum this game, I agree with shos, there's no reason to assume that he's town just because he hasn't claimed scum, however, because of Mcstab's extra heavy defense of PM, I'd guess that it's CDB who's the other scum. This matches my individual player reads as well, because shos and Darklight seemed town (maybe I just agree with his posts but). Mala is null and there... could be something up with her.

An outline of the case on McStab, and I'll go into greater detail if need be:
35 is scummy and redundant. He's obviously trying too hard to not look like he's sheeping. 36 is worded really oddly. I won't say it's a scum slip but it's pretty close and shos caught onto that too. and CDB went out of his way to answer for him. CDB/McStab team makes sense. Can we agree?

This is your terrible case against me.

Your points are:

That I wanted to hammer Sala. I don't think Sala was a beaming example of town play. He self-hammered at the end. To suggest this is somehow my fault for reading Sala as scummy when he was godawful as town is absurd.

PM, I believe, is a PR. Care to confirm this suspicion, PM? Either way, even if he isn't, my defense of him indicates nothing of his alignment unless I flip scum. Same with CDB. I won't flip scum, so this eventuality doesn't even need to be contemplated.

Your "gutreads" on Darklight and Shos aren't of consequence. Why do you think they are town? You agree with DarkLight's like three fluff posts, and Shos simply because he was pressuring PM, who I read as a PR softclaim? Poor and manufactured reasons to think of someone as town alignment, evilpacman.

35 isn't scummy or redundant, it's two things:

A) an explanation of why I intended to hammer Sala despite it only being Page Two

b) a detailed case against Sala for him to contest, but he didn't.

36 isn't worded oddly unless you are unfamiliar with english. Shos gets away with this, you, however, do not:

"I am seriously expecting to find scum amongst Sala or PM on Day One, if there is scum to be found."

This is in direct response to shos asking how I can expect to find scum Day One. If they were scum, I expected to find that they were scum on Day One. Why? Because I have before. The game is ongoing, but I have, and a quick browse through Sala or PM's meta shows you that it isn't difficult.

So, this is how we win the game:

Everyone sheep me and vote evilpacman or DarkLightA, with Mala as the backup if I'm wrong on the first two. I doubt that.

CDB is town, and if PM claims PR and has credible results, I'll buy him as town. I don't see PM as a softclaimer who does it intentionally as scum. Shos is probably town too.

Good game.

Return to “Mayfair Club [Micro Games]”