Goon
DoomYoshi
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1075 (ISO) » Tue Aug 21, 2012 9:04 am

Post by DoomYoshi »

Maybe Thor could replace the shadow?

Nice to see you back axel.

UNVOTE: Guille not even I can figure out why that vote is there.

VOTE: Defender

To those on the defender wagon, do you think that if defender flips scum, it implicates WC?

I am not sure if it does, which is why I ask. I will continue to think about this.
Ser Panda
Ser Panda
Goon
Ser Panda
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1076 (ISO) » Tue Aug 21, 2012 9:08 am

Post by Ser Panda »

In post 1072, D3f3nd3r wrote:Shadow promised a big post 8 days ago in 897. He admits he is lurking in 601. He pleads he is town in 497, and he claims a clearly town-aligned PR in 195 without stating he is town.

Not worth a force replace, but worth a VOTE: Shadow.

In post 1074, Sir Bastion wrote:Let's put some fire under those feet
Shadow promised a big post 8 days ago in 897

vote theshadow

That puts you well within lynching range of anyone with 2 votes left. So explain the quilford vote asap.

Ohh?

Shadow is a terrible fucking player.
I mean its obvious enough that hes fucking terrible.
and I know hes the most useless fuckwit because of past games.

But lynching our town PR because hes being terrible is terrible.

I think he's obviously town. especially with his nameclaim.

And the both of you aren't in my town list. why? because you aren't trying to catch scum.

seriously The must lynch list should be strangercoug and whispersilk.

And the third lynch should be from sir bastion and defender.
Hydra of RedPanda and Ser Arthur Dayne.
Ser Panda
Ser Panda
Goon
Ser Panda
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1077 (ISO) » Tue Aug 21, 2012 9:11 am

Post by Ser Panda »

In post 1075, DoomYoshi wrote:Maybe Thor could replace the shadow?

Nice to see you back axel.

UNVOTE: Guille not even I can figure out why that vote is there.

VOTE: Defender

To those on the defender wagon, do you think that if defender flips scum, it implicates WC?

I am not sure if it does, which is why I ask. I will continue to think about this.

I'm pretty sure the whole scumteam is in strangercoug whispersilk defender sir bastion and TSH.
Ser Panda
Ser Panda
Goon
Ser Panda
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1078 (ISO) » Tue Aug 21, 2012 9:12 am

Post by Ser Panda »

Hey theshadow

Why don't you just sheep me instead of being fucking useless?
Knight of Cydonia
Knight of Cydonia
Mafia Scum
Knight of Cydonia
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1079 (ISO) » Tue Aug 21, 2012 9:16 am

Post by Knight of Cydonia »

So in other words, in a 21 player game... let's assume 4/5 scum depending on what other PRs they have, shall we?
You basically think that you have picked out the entire scum team with 80-100% accuracy on Day 2... neither of your heads is that good, man. No-one on this site, or indeed any mafia player ever (who isn't a cheater on EpicMafia) is that good.

P-Edit: Sheeping you doesn't make him less useless, it makes you a double voter for however long he entertains that idea and him even more useless because we don't know what he's thinking more than usual
Ser Panda
Ser Panda
Goon
Ser Panda
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1080 (ISO) » Tue Aug 21, 2012 9:23 am

Post by Ser Panda »

In post 1079, Knight of Cydonia wrote:So in other words, in a 21 player game... let's assume 4/5 scum depending on what other PRs they have, shall we?
You basically think that you have picked out the entire scum team with 80-100% accuracy on Day 2... neither of your heads is that good, man. No-one on this site, or indeed any mafia player ever (who isn't a cheater on EpicMafia) is that good.

P-Edit: Sheeping you doesn't make him less useless, it makes you a double voter for however long he entertains that idea and him even more useless because we don't know what he's thinking more than usual

I'm basing all of my scumreads after townhunting. I find townhunting to be very accurate.

and maybe I shouldn't have used the word "whole"

Most of the scumteam is there.

If there's a competent scumplayer in the game, then hes good at pretending to catch scum.

players like that can only be caught after we start lynching the players who aren't good at pretending to catch scum.
Ser Panda
Ser Panda
Goon
Ser Panda
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1081 (ISO) » Tue Aug 21, 2012 9:34 am

Post by Ser Panda »

Most of the town losses are because they overcomplicate everything.

MoS is a town read of mine.

he's not for some of you guys.

Why because you think some of what hes done is scummy.

And this is why mislynches happen all of the time.

acting scummy is something most people do. its a playstyle thing.

I seriously think all of you should stop focusing on "He did that! that's so scummy" and instead start focusing on the simple easy method of reading through every post of a person and figuring out if hes genuinely trying to catch scum or not.
Mastermind of Sin
Mastermind of Sin
Cassandra Complex
Mastermind of Sin
Cassandra Complex
Cassandra Complex

Post Post #1082 (ISO) » Tue Aug 21, 2012 11:55 am

Post by Mastermind of Sin »

In post 1079, Knight of Cydonia wrote:So in other words, in a 21 player game... let's assume 4/5 scum depending on what other PRs they have, shall we?

It's not impossible. I've picked out an entire scum team with 100% accuracy on Day 1...and been completely serious about it. That said, I rarely try to call out teams that early anymore because it *is* generally a sinkhole of tenuous connections.

However, I think Ser Panda has a decent list to work off of, although I still like my Nero Cain vote.
Permanent V/LA.
StrangerCoug
StrangerCoug
He/Him
Does not Compute
StrangerCoug
He/Him
Does not Compute
Does not Compute
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #1083 (ISO) » Tue Aug 21, 2012 12:42 pm

Post by StrangerCoug »

In post 1058, IceGuy wrote:
In post 1054, StrangerCoug wrote:
UNVOTE: D3f3nd3r
UNVOTE: Ser Panda
VOTE: Nero Cain

You don't have a vote on D3f3nd3r. Ignored all votes, please clarify.

whispersilk is being replaced.

Damn same first letter >< I meant this:
UNVOTE: DoomYoshi
UNVOTE: SerPanda

In post 1063, Quilford wrote:You're super aggro and you threaten other players rather laughably.

There's nothing wrong with being super aggressive, and when I make a threat, I mean it.

In post 1064, Knight of Cydonia wrote:I believe SC meant for you to show us the game in which he was scum. Not that it matters, because the fact that you're voting him based on meta (something any semi-intelligent player such as Coug can manipulate) shows how gorram weak this wagon is.

I already had a good idea of the game he meant, and I'm capable of defending myself (although I'm also a disbeliever in meta).
STRANGERCOUG: Stranger Than You!

Current avatar by PurryFurry of FurAffinity.

What Were You Thinking XV! is in progress.
Nocmen
Nocmen
meep meep
Nocmen
meep meep
meep meep

Post Post #1084 (ISO) » Tue Aug 21, 2012 3:56 pm

Post by Nocmen »

In post 1059, Gooner wrote:
In post 1051, Sir Bastion wrote:

vote: Gooner
I think you've taken the "MOS is white knighting" as far as you can possibly take it. Actually I think you've taken it beyond the reasonable limits seeing as this was something we discussed well before you discovered it and was quite agreeably resolved that the motive is not there. So let's hear your thoughts elsewhere since beyond me tooing the vijay wagon you havnt given your thoughts on much else.

My main focus at the moment is getting MOS lynched because I find his actions scummy. If someone else gets to about 9-10 votes then expect me to comment more on it but most of the other wagons are null to me at the moment.

So everyone who isn't within a vote or two of lynch is null?

Though i will admit, I haven't paid much attention to mafia lately, and especially not SC or whisper wagons.

This seems like a overreaction. I've seen people call entire teams before (though incorrectly). I don't get how a post like this is warranted.
Fos: KoC

Now ISO on SC:
The Sir Bastion vote in 261 is a stretch.
Calls no one else except Ser Panda out on the Thor wagon, even though he says he is directly sad that Thor got hammered, and think he is town.
Definitely has a few people he fails to mention in any of his posts.
Wrath votes are...the first mention he has of him.
Now insists with no doubt that KoC pardoned Thor. Hmmm, seems fishy.

Results: Scummier than KoC, less than D3fender and Shadow.
FoS: SC

whisper:
Absolutely nothing of content. Don't agree with the biggest read from that slot being d3fend3r is town.
Mastermind of Sin
Mastermind of Sin
Cassandra Complex
Mastermind of Sin
Cassandra Complex
Cassandra Complex

Post Post #1085 (ISO) » Tue Aug 21, 2012 4:43 pm

In post 1084, Nocmen wrote:Results:
Scummier than KoC
, less than D3fender and Shadow. FoS: SC

Emphasis mine.

In post 1073, IceGuy wrote:Knight of Cydonia (5): WrathChild, WrathChild,
Nero Cain
, Axelrod,
Nero Cain

Unvote: Defender, Vote: Nero Cain
Permanent V/LA.
vijay2vasandani
vijay2vasandani
Mafia Scum
vijay2vasandani
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1086 (ISO) » Tue Aug 21, 2012 5:54 pm

Post by vijay2vasandani »

I'm just going to add that Axel is still scum.
coming back after a 3 year break.
TheShadow
TheShadow
Goon
TheShadow
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1087 (ISO) » Tue Aug 21, 2012 7:01 pm

Post by TheShadow »

*Begin Frustrated Townie Moment*
UNVOTE: Nero Cain

VOTE: TheShadow
*End Frustrated Townie Moment*

Take a good look at those on my wagon tomorrow after my flip confirms my role and town alignment. I am sure the one today is scum-driven.

My vote on Quilford was placed after a partial re-read, and noting that he has had 2 votes parked on me since day 2 began.
There has also been 2 votes on my wagon by DCL for most of the day.
I feel at least one is scum. The scum know I'm town and are using my lousy play and lurking to push a town PR hammer they can send to the executioner for death.

I apologize to everyone for being so useless. I understand the reasons for the "can we force replace this guy" discussion after my last post. I will do my best to be helpful the rest of the day.

If I somehow survive night I will personally request replacement.
Mastermind of Sin
Mastermind of Sin
Cassandra Complex
Mastermind of Sin
Cassandra Complex
Cassandra Complex

Post Post #1088 (ISO) » Tue Aug 21, 2012 7:17 pm

...why would you EVER self-vote?
Permanent V/LA.
Quilford
Quilford
Jack of All Trades
Quilford
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1089 (ISO) » Tue Aug 21, 2012 7:32 pm

Post by Quilford »

Still don't think he's town.
IceGuy
IceGuy
Mafia Scum
IceGuy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1090 (ISO) » Tue Aug 21, 2012 9:14 pm

Post by IceGuy »

Vote Count

D3f3nd3r (7): Nocmen, Teleporting Speed Hippos, Teleporting Speed Hippos, Nocmen, Mastermind of Sin, Ser Panda, DoomYoshi
Nero Cain (7): Teleporting Speed Hippos, guille2015, guille2015, Mastermind of Sin, StrangerCoug, StrangerCoug, Mastermind of Sin

vijay2vasandani (6): DoomYoshi, DCLXVI, Knight of Cydonia, DoomYoshi, guille2015, Gooner
Knight of Cydonia (5): WrathChild, WrathChild, Nero Cain, Axelrod, Nero Cain
Mastermind of Sin (4): Axelrod, Gooner, Gooner, WrathChild
WrathChild (3): Knight of Cydonia, Knight of Cydonia, vijay2vasandani
StrangerCoug (2): Ser Panda, Quilford
Axelrod (2): vijay2vasandani, vijay2vasandani
Ser Panda (1): StrangerCoug
Nocmen (1): D3f3nd3r
whispersilk (1): Ser Panda
Gooner (1): Sir Bastion
Quilford (1): TheShadow

votes are currently not on a player.

TheShadow (10): Quilford, Quilford, DCLXVI, DCLXVI, Nocmen, Nero Cain, D3f3nd3r, Sir Bastion, TheShadow, TheShadow

Every player has
votes.
With
alive, it's
to hammer.
There are
votes in play,
of which are frozen, leaving
votes active.

Deadline is August 31st, noon CEST.

TheShadow has been hammered.
Quilford
Quilford
Jack of All Trades
Quilford
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1091 (ISO) » Tue Aug 21, 2012 10:08 pm

Post by Quilford »

In post 1083, StrangerCoug wrote:
In post 1063, Quilford wrote:You're super aggro and you threaten other players rather laughably.

There's nothing wrong with being super aggressive, and when I make a threat, I mean it.

Cool. Doesn't make you not scum.

In post 1002, StrangerCoug wrote:This is your last chance to properly comply before I vote you.

In post 2747, StrangerCoug wrote:You have 24 hours to post a case on maxwell that is more than just him bussing OhGodMyLife or you get my vote.

I actually can't see you threatening someone with your vote in the other town games of yours I read.
Gooner
Gooner
Goon
Gooner
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1092 (ISO) » Tue Aug 21, 2012 10:36 pm

Post by Gooner »

In post 1084, Nocmen wrote:
In post 1059, Gooner wrote:
In post 1051, Sir Bastion wrote:

vote: Gooner
I think you've taken the "MOS is white knighting" as far as you can possibly take it. Actually I think you've taken it beyond the reasonable limits seeing as this was something we discussed well before you discovered it and was quite agreeably resolved that the motive is not there. So let's hear your thoughts elsewhere since beyond me tooing the vijay wagon you havnt given your thoughts on much else.

My main focus at the moment is getting MOS lynched because I find his actions scummy. If someone else gets to about 9-10 votes then expect me to comment more on it but most of the other wagons are null to me at the moment.

So everyone who isn't within a vote or two of lynch is null?

Though i will admit, I haven't paid much attention to mafia lately, and especially not SC or whisper wagons.

Other than vijay who is a minor scumread for lurking, bandwagoning and retaliatory votes. Hence why my third vote is there. The rest are null reads while I'm taking a mild interest in who gets pushed to the top and who pushes them to the top.
D3f3nd3r
D3f3nd3r
he/him
Best Social Game
D3f3nd3r
he/him
Best Social Game
Best Social Game
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #1093 (ISO) » Wed Aug 22, 2012 12:09 am

Post by D3f3nd3r »

Wow, Shadow. Wasn't expecting a self vote, let alone a SELF-HAMMER. If you are actually town, which I doubt, the reason we want you replaced becomes playing against win-con.

Rest of your post reads slightly scum, but I'm feeling that your defense statement to whoever will read "read 1087".
Teleporting Speed Hippos
Teleporting Speed Hippos
Goon
Teleporting Speed Hippos
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1094 (ISO) » Wed Aug 22, 2012 3:42 am

Post by Teleporting Speed Hippos »

In post 1075, DoomYoshi wrote:To those on the defender wagon, do you think that if defender flips scum, it implicates WC?

Why do you think it does? I have read WC as town for D1, but from vague recollections he's not been as town today? I need to ISO him to check why that is~

In post 1077, Ser Panda wrote:I'm pretty sure the whole scumteam is in strangercoug whispersilk defender sir bastion and TSH.

In post 1082, Mastermind of Sin wrote:However, I think Ser Panda has a decent list to work off of, although I still like my Nero Cain vote.

I'm willing to pitch in with you guys to work through this list if it includes Nero in place of us.

I read Defender and Nero as scum anyway and I'm happy to lend our vote on Whisper and Bastion if it means getting those two lynched. Not so sure on SC, don't I remember thinking he was town for some reason?

In post 1087, TheShadow wrote:*Begin Frustrated Townie Moment*

This is the fucking douchest move ever, not only because it's a town PR self hammering rather than REPLACING OUT, but also because Nero was at L-1 until here. Thanks a fucking lot.

Whoever gets Shadow tonight, bury him even though he's town. I don't want this anywhere near a LYLO.
-AV and PeregrineV-
Teleporting Speed Hippos
Teleporting Speed Hippos
Goon
Teleporting Speed Hippos
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1095 (ISO) » Wed Aug 22, 2012 3:43 am

Post by Teleporting Speed Hippos »

Also, Axel, you need to clarify your role's workings BEFORE Shadow is out of the game. Failure to do so will result in wrath and fury at you being a cheeky fucking scumbag.
-AV and PeregrineV-
Knight of Cydonia
Knight of Cydonia
Mafia Scum
Knight of Cydonia
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1096 (ISO) » Wed Aug 22, 2012 4:25 am

Post by Knight of Cydonia »

In post 1094, Teleporting Speed Hippos wrote:
In post 1087, TheShadow wrote:*Begin Frustrated Townie Moment*

This is the fucking douchest move ever, not only because it's a town PR self hammering rather than REPLACING OUT, but also because Nero was at L-1 until here. Thanks a fucking lot.

Whoever gets Shadow tonight, bury him even though he's town. I don't want this anywhere near a LYLO.

Fuck that. If Judge or Jury get him, let him live, make sure he follows through on asking to be replaced, and have someone sensible and willing to play in this slot. Shadow, welcome to my blacklist after this game.
IceGuy
IceGuy
Mafia Scum
IceGuy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1097 (ISO) » Wed Aug 22, 2012 4:53 am

Post by IceGuy »

Vote Count

D3f3nd3r (7): Nocmen, Teleporting Speed Hippos, Teleporting Speed Hippos, Nocmen, Mastermind of Sin, Ser Panda, DoomYoshi
Nero Cain (7): Teleporting Speed Hippos, guille2015, guille2015, Mastermind of Sin, StrangerCoug, StrangerCoug, Mastermind of Sin

vijay2vasandani (6): DoomYoshi, DCLXVI, Knight of Cydonia, DoomYoshi, guille2015, Gooner
Knight of Cydonia (5): WrathChild, WrathChild, Nero Cain, Axelrod, Nero Cain
Mastermind of Sin (4): Axelrod, Gooner, Gooner, WrathChild
WrathChild (3): Knight of Cydonia, Knight of Cydonia, vijay2vasandani
StrangerCoug (2): Ser Panda, Quilford
Axelrod (2): vijay2vasandani, vijay2vasandani
Ser Panda (1): StrangerCoug
Nocmen (1): D3f3nd3r
N (1): Ser Panda
Gooner (1): Sir Bastion
Quilford (1): TheShadow

votes are currently not on a player.

TheShadow (10): Quilford, Quilford, DCLXVI, DCLXVI, Nocmen, Nero Cain, D3f3nd3r, Sir Bastion, TheShadow, TheShadow

Every player has
votes.
With
alive, it's
to hammer.
There are
votes in play,
of which are frozen, leaving
votes active.

Deadline is August 31st, noon CEST.

N replaces whispersilk.
N
N
Jack of All Trades
N
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1098 (ISO) » Wed Aug 22, 2012 5:22 am

Post by N »

All right, I don't have any votes out at the moment, so no need to unvote.

A few things that have stuck out to me in the last few pages:
In post 1085, Mastermind of Sin wrote:
In post 1084, Nocmen wrote:Results:
Scummier than KoC
, less than D3fender and Shadow. FoS: SC

Emphasis mine.

In post 1073, IceGuy wrote:Knight of Cydonia (5): WrathChild, WrathChild,
Nero Cain
, Axelrod,
Nero Cain

Unvote: Defender, Vote: Nero Cain

Did I miss something here? Nocman and Nero Cain are different people, right?

In post 1053, Mastermind of Sin wrote:
In post 1048, Gooner wrote:
This stuff happened a long time before the day ended. I think.

When I went V/LA we didn't even know who the third candidate was going to be yet...

Thor and Argula were hammered pretty early on, weren't they? Let me check. Yep, hammer was by #172, and you didn't announce your V/LA until post #438

In post 1087, TheShadow wrote:VOTE: TheShadow

What the fuck?

Also, I need to go back and reread Axle and Shadow's roleclaims.
Ser Panda
Ser Panda
Goon
Ser Panda
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1099 (ISO) » Wed Aug 22, 2012 5:59 am

Post by Ser Panda »

In post 1096, Knight of Cydonia wrote:Fuck that. If Judge or Jury get him, let him live, make sure he follows through on asking to be replaced, and have someone sensible and willing to play in this slot. Shadow, welcome to my blacklist after this game.

Shadow is an alt though :P

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”