the_holy_thom
the_holy_thom
Goon
the_holy_thom
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3 (isolation #0) » Fri Aug 04, 2006 10:47 pm

Post by the_holy_thom »

Interesting death scenes - both killed by a type of food (Adele more indirectly), but it sounds like we got lucky with a dead mafia protector, although I'm not sure what that role is. Anyone?

Oh and
Vote: Vismajor
for that post restriction
One million billionth of a millisecond on a Sunday morning is actually pretty long
the_holy_thom
the_holy_thom
Goon
the_holy_thom
Goon
Goon

Post Post #24 (isolation #1) » Sun Aug 06, 2006 3:45 am

Post by the_holy_thom »

Hi Mr Thom Mr! Are you really holy? You must be! You knew Vis talked funny! Right?
For awhile. But the post restriction thing is one he gave me in mini 316.

Interesting little thing between CES and blackhawk - obvious distancing. These 2 are scum.
One million billionth of a millisecond on a Sunday morning is actually pretty long
the_holy_thom
the_holy_thom
Goon
the_holy_thom
Goon
Goon

Post Post #25 (isolation #2) » Sun Aug 06, 2006 4:07 am

Post by the_holy_thom »

Oh and I'll have limited access for the next week. I'll still post, just not as often.
the_holy_thom
the_holy_thom
Goon
the_holy_thom
Goon
Goon

Post Post #32 (isolation #3) » Sun Aug 06, 2006 11:09 am

Post by the_holy_thom »

Nemesis, I that about that, but I didn't realise that it could be every post.

This is good though:
I know you have a guilty on me, if you are indeed sane
What? So you are scum? Good enough for me.
Unvote: Vismajor, Vote: blackhawk.

Just had a bacon double cheeseburger. I love Burger King :)
the_holy_thom
the_holy_thom
Goon
the_holy_thom
Goon
Goon

Post Post #36 (isolation #4) » Sun Aug 06, 2006 10:35 pm

Post by the_holy_thom »

You jump to conclusions faster than anyone at San Fransisco State University
No, you told me. See post 29? You told me that your as bad as a half cooked piece of chicken
the_holy_thom
the_holy_thom
Goon
the_holy_thom
Goon
Goon

Post Post #114 (isolation #5) » Thu Aug 10, 2006 6:57 am

Post by the_holy_thom »

Great, a game that's faster than McDonalds! No more waiting for people to post.

I have to admit I like this claim:
I am Keith, the Miller and millers are pro town.
"I am a miller, and millers are protown. Always. not a chance of being scum"

Also, what the hell were you thinking trying to draw the town cop out? That alone nearly deserves a lynch. Assuming that the first person to vote you has a guilty is a bit far fetched, and shows a lot of paranoia. A miller would have something along those lines, but not as much as scum IMO.

So basically, I'm not sure that I believe you, and anyway I think your play has been dreadful. Vote stays unless you elaborate on your role.
the_holy_thom
the_holy_thom
Goon
the_holy_thom
Goon
Goon

Post Post #120 (isolation #6) » Mon Aug 14, 2006 10:26 pm

Post by the_holy_thom »

Another two dead, but one of them's the SK! The other happens to be our cop though - I'm going to have a look at who CES pushed/protected.

His first vote was on Blackhawk, and didn't let up all day. That's enough for me to
vote: Blackhawk
. We wanted you dead yesterday, and you didn't tell us about the lynch protection - instead you made us waste a lynch.

You're going down this time - down like a souflé.
the_holy_thom
the_holy_thom
Goon
the_holy_thom
Goon
Goon

Post Post #133 (isolation #7) » Wed Aug 16, 2006 8:44 am

Post by the_holy_thom »

Is this a good vote? Really? Are you Sure?

I AM!
Care explaining? the bit you quoted from me said absolutely nothing apart from that I had read the night scene. It's as good as rotten celery.

Blackhawk, care to explain why you let us waste a lynch?
the_holy_thom
the_holy_thom
Goon
the_holy_thom
Goon
Goon

Post Post #135 (isolation #8) » Wed Aug 16, 2006 10:32 am

Post by the_holy_thom »

I was away for a few days and forgot what happened. Sorry, this wasn't on top of mind, as I find out my grades for this year and whether I get into Uni or not tomorrow, so I'm kind of pre-occupied.

I still don't like the fact that Blackhawk lost us both a lynch and our cop on day 1. That's not good play, so my vote's staying for now. I'll back off if the wagon grows, but I don't want to see play like that again.
the_holy_thom
the_holy_thom
Goon
the_holy_thom
Goon
Goon

Post Post #141 (isolation #9) » Wed Aug 16, 2006 11:29 am

Post by the_holy_thom »

Unfortunately, by confirming Blackhawk we could out a power role. Which wouldn't be fun. What with the cop dead already and all.
Vote for scum.
So you never vote for someone who plays badly? I vote for viper when I see him because I know he's not going to be any help at all. Whilst I don't think Blackhawk will be anything like viper, it's not play I want to see again.

He's nowhere near a lynch, and right now I can't see anyone scummier, so there's no harm in my vote being on him. And even if he did breadcrumb about lynch protection, he still outed our cop day 1. That's bad, and vote worthy IMO. Lynch worthy? Not alone, but definately worth a punitive vote. He deserves an awful, awful meal for that.

I'll
unvote
for now if it causes you that much grief, but it's going back on if Blackhawk plays like he did yesterday.
the_holy_thom
the_holy_thom
Goon
the_holy_thom
Goon
Goon

Post Post #143 (isolation #10) » Wed Aug 16, 2006 9:40 pm

Post by the_holy_thom »

Way to use your first one then. And the only people who got much information were the scum and the SK, who used that to kill the cop. Remind me again why I shouldn't vote you?
the_holy_thom
the_holy_thom
Goon
the_holy_thom
Goon
Goon

Post Post #144 (isolation #11) » Thu Aug 17, 2006 6:57 am

Post by the_holy_thom »

Away 19th-29th. Replace if necessary.
the_holy_thom
the_holy_thom
Goon
the_holy_thom
Goon
Goon

Post Post #146 (isolation #12) » Thu Aug 17, 2006 12:09 pm

Post by the_holy_thom »

I do have to talk about food - but if you look closely, both kills were made by both a BBQ and vegan literature. Lets now look at all my food posts:
both killed by a type of food
Just had a bacon double cheeseburger. I love Burger King
You told me that your as bad as a half cooked piece of chicken
Great, a game that's faster than McDonalds!
down like a souflé.
It's as good as rotten celery.
He deserves an awful, awful meal for that.
And even if he did breadcrumb about lynch protection...
There may be some that I missed - I hadn't even noticed the breadcrumb one myself.

I have noticed that all deaths are food related, which worried me slightly as I thought something like this might come up. Unfortunately not much food falls into the non-BBQ non-vegan category, so I decided to go for a mix of both.

Also the cop didn't simply die because there was no protection. If the cop wasn't outed, he wouldn't have needed protection. You can't say that it is entirely the docs fault - that's just plain wrong. No, it isn't all your fault either, but you definately didn't help.
Secondly, by voting me you are proving to be an idiot because I'm pro-town
Oh, well now you say that all my fears are gone. Brilliant argument there. Let me make this clearer - I don't know that you're protown, and I don't think that you've acted protown. You saying you are isn't going to assuage that feeling.
the_holy_thom
the_holy_thom
Goon
the_holy_thom
Goon
Goon

Post Post #148 (isolation #13) » Thu Aug 17, 2006 9:39 pm

Post by the_holy_thom »

Anyway, even if I think you didn't make the best decision, I don't think that makes you scum. It wasn't at all helpful, but I think we need to find actual scum here.

Is anyone else playing here? I'll be gone from tomorrow and that only leaves Blackhawk and Ibby to talk if no-one else joins in.
the_holy_thom
the_holy_thom
Goon
the_holy_thom
Goon
Goon

Post Post #150 (isolation #14) » Thu Aug 17, 2006 10:19 pm

Post by the_holy_thom »

I'd like to stay in the game, but obviously it's your decision. I'd prefer to be replaced than have the game suffer due to absence. I can promise full activity when I return, but I have no access between the 19th and 29th at all.
the_holy_thom
the_holy_thom
Goon
the_holy_thom
Goon
Goon

Post Post #152 (isolation #15) » Fri Aug 18, 2006 7:48 am

Post by the_holy_thom »

I do have to talk about food - but if you look closely, both kills were made by both a BBQ and vegan literature.
I don't want to claim right now, in case I am replaced, as that would suck for whoever came in. I'm leaving in about 20 mins, so if enough people want a claim in that time I will. Otherwise you'll have to wait until I get back.

It is unfortunate that all the kills have involved food - I thought that in my very first post (should be obvious that it's on my mind if you look back now), and the only thing I can defend myself with is that the kills were made by either vegan stuff or BBQ food, whereas I have talked about a variety. If you want from now on I will only talk about a foodstuff that doesn't fit either of those - I think cake should qualify because of eggs and milk.

The only other thing I can do is claim. I would prefer not to obv, but I can do. All I will say now is that my role does revolve around food.

I suggest that whilst I'm gone, you investigate for any references to vegan stuff in people's posts. The SK was killed by vegan literature, so I'd guess that Nemesis was the BBQ guy.

I will reveal all when I return if you want, but right now I'm off. If I get replaced in the meantime, then go town!
the_holy_thom
the_holy_thom
Goon
the_holy_thom
Goon
Goon

Post Post #217 (isolation #16) » Fri Sep 08, 2006 8:08 am

Post by the_holy_thom »

Right, claiming time as I said I would.

Blackhawk, you're an idiot. You did target me with your night choice, but that was MOTIVATING, not ROLEBLOCKING, so how you came to the conclusion in 214 is beyond me, unless someone else motivated me. I am the roleblocker. I targetted Mariyta with my first block, and targeted Ibby with my second, but was told that that failed.

I block people by making them a really nice meal since I'm the college cook. I am Katie aka suckerpunch and go to Owensboro Community and Technical College. I have to talk about food during the day to get my ability.

Night actions:
N0: Blocked Adele. Failed.
N1: Bethelmark. Succceded.
N3: Mariyta. Succeded. Energized, targetted Ibby, failed.

That looks to me as if Mariyta is the guilty one, as guilty as McDonalds are for sevrving awful, awful food. Therefore
vote: Mariyta

FoS: all of you who thought trying to lynch someone who wasn't here was a good thing
. Did any of you look for people who talked about vegan stuff? Did anyone point out that maybe letting me claim first was a good idea? No. At least Ibby had her theory - the rest of you just wagoned, and I don't like that. We wasted ANOTHER lynch and nearly lost our roleblocker, who may just have prevented a kill. Congrats.

Ibby, I don't know who blocked you last night, but I tried and failed. If you still think I'm suspicious then I'd like to know why. I can answer any questions, but I've already claimed everything I can think of.

Blackhawk, did you target me last night? If so, how does that relate to you thinking I'm guilty? Did you false claim your role? Because I'd think that if a motivator targeted scum then there would be more kills, not less (or maybe the same amount if the scum are crafty).

If anyone has a reason for us to not lynch Mariyta, get talking. Otherwise, let's net ourselves some scum!
the_holy_thom
the_holy_thom
Goon
the_holy_thom
Goon
Goon

Post Post #219 (isolation #17) » Fri Sep 08, 2006 10:25 am

Post by the_holy_thom »

I didn't like the fact that you seemed to be leading the "lynch somebody who's not here" thing, and I don't like that one bit. Especially since I was the target. Also I wasn't too keen on your theory.

Bear in mind that you were my second choice - I had to make another choice a few days after my original one (Mariyta), and you were one of the only people I could remember. The list:

1. bethelmark
2. blackhawk - Survived Black Mountain
3. ibaesha
4. Mariyta
5. Fritzler (replaceing mikanoff)
6. the_holy_thom
7. ubertimmy
8. Adele (replaceing VisMaior)

2, 4 and 6 were off the menu (Blackhawk had targetted me, or so I had assumed, I had already targetted Mariyta and I'm not going to target myself), so I thought you were the best candidate from the remaining few.
the_holy_thom
the_holy_thom
Goon
the_holy_thom
Goon
Goon

Post Post #221 (isolation #18) » Fri Sep 08, 2006 10:57 am

Post by the_holy_thom »

I have no idea whether you are a scum information role or not, and frankly I'd forgotten that claim by the time I made my choice. Coming back from holiday, leaving it a couple of days and then having to make another choice wasn't too fun. I've just remembered that I found out that you killed me in Simon mafia after attacking me day 1 before I chose, so that tinted my view of you.

I swear now that I failed to block you last night, so if I die, finding out did who might help you out.

So sorry if I made a bad choice, I should have sat back and reread instead of basing it on my memory. On the plus side, my first choice seems to have been good, and I can block either Fritzler, Adele, bethelmark or ubertimmy tonight. I could even block two of them if Blackhawk targets me again, which may be beneficial.

I would be happy to use my ability at the town's discretion, but this may not be for the best as scum could use someone else for the kill.
the_holy_thom
the_holy_thom
Goon
the_holy_thom
Goon
Goon

Post Post #224 (isolation #19) » Fri Sep 08, 2006 12:00 pm

Post by the_holy_thom »

I agree, my play here has been bad, and for that I'm sorry. My attention has been occupied by other things during this game which hasn't helped me keep up to date in it. I'm now free until the 30th when I move into Uni, so I should be able to make decent posts and actually remember stuff. Like recipes for this lovely crépe I had in France, mmm.

I'd like to hear from Mariyta and Blackhawk, the latter to explain 214. More activity in general would be nice too. I'm going to bed now, but I'll have a vegan hunt tomorrow, see if I can find anything.

btw, I'd trust you a whole lot more if it weren't for:
I’m going to kill you!
:)
the_holy_thom
the_holy_thom
Goon
the_holy_thom
Goon
Goon

Post Post #229 (isolation #20) » Fri Sep 08, 2006 12:15 pm

Post by the_holy_thom »

OK blackhawk, fair enough. Fortunately for you I'm not scum, as I'd have been mighty devious.

What does everyone think about blackhawk targetting me again? 2 roleblocks could be very useful.
the_holy_thom
the_holy_thom
Goon
the_holy_thom
Goon
Goon

Post Post #233 (isolation #21) » Fri Sep 08, 2006 8:59 pm

Post by the_holy_thom »

Yay, another info filled post from our scummy friend. That's about as much use as lo-fat lard.
the_holy_thom
the_holy_thom
Goon
the_holy_thom
Goon
Goon

Post Post #241 (isolation #22) » Sat Sep 09, 2006 12:38 pm

Post by the_holy_thom »

I've had a few. Why aren't more people voting Mariyta is what I want to know.
the_holy_thom
the_holy_thom
Goon
the_holy_thom
Goon
Goon

Post Post #244 (isolation #23) » Sat Sep 09, 2006 11:10 pm

Post by the_holy_thom »

Mariyta wrote:Because not everyone is willing to waste a lynch?
:lol:

You mean like days 1 & 2? Neither am I. That's why I'm voting for you. Explain or die please.
the_holy_thom
the_holy_thom
Goon
the_holy_thom
Goon
Goon

Post Post #248 (isolation #24) » Mon Sep 11, 2006 4:31 am

Post by the_holy_thom »

Why there were no kills last night. I think it's because you were roleblocked. You enjoyed my strwaberry cheesecake so much that you were too full to kill. I do make good cheesecake...
the_holy_thom
the_holy_thom
Goon
the_holy_thom
Goon
Goon

Post Post #250 (isolation #25) » Tue Sep 12, 2006 6:52 am

Post by the_holy_thom »

Bump. We should be killing Mariyta or giving reasons not to people. MORE TALK LESS LURKING. We are on a deadline in this game, and we have activity checks.

I want to see everybodies opinions on whether to lynch Mariyta or not and why.

I make the dealine to be the 22th, meaning we have 10 days, and only 3 days until our noon activity. If there are 3 scum, we need a right lynch today, or we lose, ignoring power roles.

Basically we need to work to win this, and that won't happen if we don't talk.

What do people think of Blackhawk motivating me again tonight for another double block? Chances are that I can prevent another kill.

If we have another cop, would it be worth it for them to come forward? We could do with any information we can get, but would another night be more beneficial? If they did come forward though, the scum could have to choose between them, me and blackhawk, which could buy us time.

What do people think to a mass claim? Benefits/drawbacks.

Note I don't yet support all the above, I just want some discussion on the topics. We can still win this, but we need to talk.
the_holy_thom
the_holy_thom
Goon
the_holy_thom
Goon
Goon

Post Post #252 (isolation #26) » Tue Sep 12, 2006 10:47 am

Post by the_holy_thom »

Great defense. Really. Thanks for answering questions as well. It makes you even more helpful.
the_holy_thom
the_holy_thom
Goon
the_holy_thom
Goon
Goon

Post Post #262 (isolation #27) » Thu Sep 14, 2006 4:29 am

Post by the_holy_thom »

That may be the most tuneful claim I've yet seen, or just another great defense. I'd prefer to lynch her than I would eat a nice pie, which is quite a lot.

I'd still like to hear what other people think about Mariyta. kthx
the_holy_thom
the_holy_thom
Goon
the_holy_thom
Goon
Goon

Post Post #264 (isolation #28) » Thu Sep 14, 2006 4:39 am

Post by the_holy_thom »

Talk about making useful posts. Again - we have deadline. Your posts have no content. This is not good.
the_holy_thom
the_holy_thom
Goon
the_holy_thom
Goon
Goon

Post Post #268 (isolation #29) » Thu Sep 14, 2006 9:43 pm

Post by the_holy_thom »

Would you like to? It could help.

@ubertimmy: I wondered if she was claiming because she put "killing" and "role" in italics in the song. Also homes, but I can't fit that into any role, so I'm ignoring it, like McDonalds and fat. It just struck me as odd, so I asked if it was a claim.
Stop being a socialist pig, trying to get everyone to conform to your scummy ways.
Damn, I forgot that trying to get people to post in the face of a non-moveable deadline was a scum tell. Oh when will I learn?
the_holy_thom
the_holy_thom
Goon
the_holy_thom
Goon
Goon

Post Post #282 (isolation #30) » Fri Sep 15, 2006 7:08 am

Post by the_holy_thom »

Why bethelmark?
the_holy_thom
the_holy_thom
Goon
the_holy_thom
Goon
Goon

Post Post #288 (isolation #31) » Sun Sep 17, 2006 4:12 am

Post by the_holy_thom »

I dopn't know about mass claiming - we are potentially in LyLo, so it may be an idea. Another idea is to lynch Mariyta because 1) she's probably scum because of last night and 2) she's probably scum because of how she's acting. 2 probablies = more probably than not.

Blackhawk - the fruit should still be there, cause fruit is good. Apart from pears, which are just evil
the_holy_thom
the_holy_thom
Goon
the_holy_thom
Goon
Goon

Post Post #290 (isolation #32) » Sun Sep 17, 2006 4:49 am

Post by the_holy_thom »

Damn, forgot about the mafia protector dying. Ok, so today's lynch is less important, but a scumbag would be very nice.

I was assuming 3 scum - if we lynched a townie, then they made a kill, it would be 3-3, ignoring any power roles. I doubt that there would be 4 scum and an SK, so we're ok for now.

Thanks for pointing that out - it's like finding a turkey behind the bed.
the_holy_thom
the_holy_thom
Goon
the_holy_thom
Goon
Goon

Post Post #295 (isolation #33) » Sun Sep 17, 2006 9:36 am

Post by the_holy_thom »

Good question. Not sure about your clues idea, but you never know.

By the way, 4 DAYS UNTIL DEADLINE. Get voting people.
the_holy_thom
the_holy_thom
Goon
the_holy_thom
Goon
Goon

Post Post #298 (isolation #34) » Sun Sep 17, 2006 10:43 pm

Post by the_holy_thom »

Thinking bethel is guilty if Mariyta is. I reckon 281 + 283 is bussing/distancing.

Just finished my bowl of nesquick. God I wish we had something better to eat...
the_holy_thom
the_holy_thom
Goon
the_holy_thom
Goon
Goon

Post Post #306 (isolation #35) » Mon Sep 18, 2006 6:44 am

Post by the_holy_thom »

Vote stays. That's far too convinient, I want a full claim, flavour et al.

The thing is, if my block failed, and your block, who blocked Ibby? I doubt that there would be 3 roleblockers in this game. So that means your lying IMO.

Either 1) you're scum pretending to be a roleblocker or 2) you are a scum roleblocker. I'm thinking 1.

Ibby, were you blocked N1? I didn't block you N2, so there must be another roleblocker out there, but I doubt it's Mariyta here.
the_holy_thom
the_holy_thom
Goon
the_holy_thom
Goon
Goon

Post Post #308 (isolation #36) » Mon Sep 18, 2006 6:56 am

Post by the_holy_thom »

Ok. O'm happy with a bethelmark lynch or Mariyta, but we need to get one of them.

Raj, can we have prods on bethelmark and Ubertimmy? Pretty please with yummy food on top?

We have only 3 days until deadline now, and bugger all in the way of votes. Me, Ibby and Mariyta can't save the town alone, especially since Mariyta is scum.
the_holy_thom
the_holy_thom
Goon
the_holy_thom
Goon
Goon

Post Post #318 (isolation #37) » Mon Sep 18, 2006 12:03 pm

Post by the_holy_thom »

I also blocked Ibby, but that failed.

If we're changing to bethelmark, I'll agree to that. But I'm not letting Mariyta off the hook just yet.

Blackhawk, are you going to target me again tonight? It may be useful, but it's up to you.
the_holy_thom
the_holy_thom
Goon
the_holy_thom
Goon
Goon

Post Post #321 (isolation #38) » Mon Sep 18, 2006 12:17 pm

Post by the_holy_thom »

Full claim please. Now.
the_holy_thom
the_holy_thom
Goon
the_holy_thom
Goon
Goon

Post Post #327 (isolation #39) » Mon Sep 18, 2006 10:16 pm

Post by the_holy_thom »

Bethelmark, that was towards Mariyta, but it may be advisable for you to as well. I'd like her to claim first, but we don't have the time for niceities, due to her being so unco-operative. So a full claim would be very nice.

If Mariyta doesn't full claim today, we need to lynch her tomorrow. The only reason I can think of why she hasn't already is because she can't fit being a roleblocker to her flavour, and we can't give her the time to perfect her story.
the_holy_thom
the_holy_thom
Goon
the_holy_thom
Goon
Goon

Post Post #331 (isolation #40) » Tue Sep 19, 2006 7:27 am

Post by the_holy_thom »

Confirm Vote: Mariyta

You still haven't explained how you're blocking works. My role is explicit in how mine works - yours is apparently more complex, but with less flavour? Bullshit. You're lying.

And as for not making it clear, who have I been talking to all day? Who did I ask for a full claim in 306? Who's been stalling all day to avoid being lynched? YOU. You have delayed the inevitable long enough. She needs to die, now.
the_holy_thom
the_holy_thom
Goon
the_holy_thom
Goon
Goon

Post Post #335 (isolation #41) » Tue Sep 19, 2006 8:55 am

Post by the_holy_thom »

Mariyta, it's quite simple. I block people by cooking meals for them. That is my flavour, since I am a cook. You however still haven't told me how being a socialist enables you to block people every other night. What do do you do? Sing "Should I stay or should I go?" until they get confused about what they want to do? And since you've been protesting since the eighties your throat has become ravaged due to shouting all the time you have to wait a night to get your voice back?

See, that's the sort of thing I'm after. My role has it, and I'm guessing everyone here's does. This game has a high level of flavour, and since you can't produce any, I must assume that you are lying.

And by delaying your lynch, you know exactly what I mean. You have been completely unhelpful and unco-operative, in the hope that we waste another day because of people saying "oh, I'll wait until she defends herself". You need to die today.
the_holy_thom
the_holy_thom
Goon
the_holy_thom
Goon
Goon

Post Post #343 (isolation #42) » Tue Sep 19, 2006 11:49 am

Post by the_holy_thom »

Just don't let the restriction hit us before you hammah ok? Or I'm going to cook up a load of ... well my cookings so good that it doesn't matter. Instead, I'll never cook for you again!
the_holy_thom
the_holy_thom
Goon
the_holy_thom
Goon
Goon

Post Post #353 (isolation #43) » Fri Sep 22, 2006 5:21 am

Post by the_holy_thom »

Yay, go roleblocking! (possibly). I chose to block Adele first, and included in my original PM that I also wanted to block ubertimmy. I didn't recieve a PM saying I was energized, so I've PMd raj to find out. Blackhawk, did you motivate me last night?

Reasons for blocking:

Adele: finding her scummy, and didn't like her asking Mariyta for a defence when it was clear she wasn't going to. That sort of stalling could have cost us another day. Also I considered her more scummy than bethelmark.

ubertimmy: 2 reasons: I'm not too sure about him yet, so he could be scum. But more importantly, I thought bethelmark was more scummy. If I blocked Adele and bethelmark, and no kill happened, then it could have been either of them. If a kill went through, I could almost be certain that bethelmark did it.

I wonder why Ibby is always late?
the_holy_thom
the_holy_thom
Goon
the_holy_thom
Goon
Goon

Post Post #357 (isolation #44) » Fri Sep 22, 2006 10:46 am

Post by the_holy_thom »

I can confirm that that motivation went through, just got word from raj.

Right, so we've got a choice here. I'd prefer to go with Adele right now, since I think she's more scummy of the two. If the games not over, I block either Ubertimmy or bethelmark overnight, or even both, and we lynch another. We continue this until we win. Any problem with this? I'd go Adele, bethelmark and ubertimmy, in that order.

Looks like we've this in the bag guys! *does a little dance around the kitchen*

Vote Adele
. Claiming early would be a great help, instead of Mariyta's off putting.
the_holy_thom
the_holy_thom
Goon
the_holy_thom
Goon
Goon

Post Post #360 (isolation #45) » Fri Sep 22, 2006 10:18 pm

Post by the_holy_thom »

Thanks for claiming so quickly, it could be a real help.

So far we haven't had anyone going to lexington die. In fact, we haven't even had two people from the same university die yet, so I'm not sure if we can tell from that.

I'm not sure from that claim - do you have more flavour than that?

Also, what the hell happened to Fritz? According to page one, he was Jesus and was crucified, so unless Raj was just playing off of what Fritz posted, we've got some seriously weird roles.
the_holy_thom
the_holy_thom
Goon
the_holy_thom
Goon
Goon

Post Post #362 (isolation #46) » Sun Sep 24, 2006 9:08 pm

Post by the_holy_thom »

*Twiddles thumbs*

Ok, what happens when you find them? You said you found Ibby, what difference does it make? I can think of a few possibilities, but I don't want to give you ideas.

When Ibby checks in, she can verify this (possibly).
the_holy_thom
the_holy_thom
Goon
the_holy_thom
Goon
Goon

Post Post #369 (isolation #47) » Tue Sep 26, 2006 4:59 am

Post by the_holy_thom »

That seems really vague, and fairly useless. It's not even a full college cop, and since we haven't established any link between colleges yet, there's been no reason to lie about your college.

So we know that the kentucky/lexington = good idea was wrong, so all I can think of that would require you to find people is a search mason (obviously not the case, or you would have said) or cult recruiter type person. I'd think that a cult could be overpowered mini, so giving it a max of 6 members may be a way of balancing.

Obviously I'm just thinking aloud here, but right now we should choose between Ubertimmy and you. I'd like Ubertimmy to claim, if people agree with that, but I think you're the play.

Note - no one is to lynch until Ibby gets here. She could have useful information, and I'm sure she wants a say in things.
the_holy_thom
the_holy_thom
Goon
the_holy_thom
Goon
Goon

Post Post #375 (isolation #48) » Wed Sep 27, 2006 9:23 pm

Post by the_holy_thom »

Yay, Ibby's back! Now we can actually get things going! Have a cake, I baked it myself.
the_holy_thom
the_holy_thom
Goon
the_holy_thom
Goon
Goon

Post Post #400 (isolation #49) » Thu Oct 05, 2006 5:32 am

Post by the_holy_thom »

bah. Go town.

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”