Cases are anti-town?

This forum is for discussion related to the game.
Giitah
Giitah
Goon
Giitah
Goon
Goon

Post Post #42 (isolation #0) » Tue Jun 19, 2012 2:00 pm

Post by Giitah »

So, is it better to vote w/o anything (but of course have reason), vote w/ a concise explanation, vote w/ some explanation and some left for others to find, or to make a point-by-point case and vote? It appears we've had responses from every single faction here. Admittedly, though, the only one with a pro for a point-by-point case is Jaws in post #29, but other than that we've had lots of different responses. Should we tighten the parameters of the question and rethink or is there any consensus?

I think that in terms of garnering votes, a concise explanation fairs much better than a lengthy point-by-point analysis. Additionally, point-by-point analysis tends to lead to you strengthening your conviction of your suspicion without regard to whether or not your suspicion is correct. Based on these I think I'd try to shift my game to the former rather than the latter, but it seems some people are even for voting w/o an explanation, which I can only say is... difficult. Refer to MoI's post above, I think he summarized my feelings on the matter pretty well.

Return to “Mafia Discussion”