yellowbounder
/cows
yellowbounder
/cows
/cows
Happy Scumday!

Post Post #49 (isolation #1) » Tue Jul 25, 2006 9:19 pm

Post by yellowbounder »

Bacde wrote:I think yellowbounder is a much better candidate for squirmage.
Um... what? Since when have I squirmed? Or have been a likely candidate for squirmage? But, sorry for the name-with-two-As-even-though-it-has-one.

I'm not totally sure of this tokiyoh bandwagon; we're going to lynch him for getting a lot of scum roles, and posting fluffily?
yellowbounder
yellowbounder
/cows
yellowbounder
/cows
/cows
Happy Scumday!

Post Post #121 (isolation #2) » Mon Jul 31, 2006 8:59 am

Post by yellowbounder »

I personally think that the strange things about Kelly is her acting towards tokiyoh, I still don't understand about the fake role claims, she actually supported the idea of using a double lynch ability, every single day, and she justifies her behavior by claiming she wants to have fun during the easy going day 1.

In the light of this:
Unvote: Bacde
Vote: Kelly Chen
yellowbounder
yellowbounder
/cows
yellowbounder
/cows
/cows
Happy Scumday!

Post Post #145 (isolation #3) » Sat Aug 05, 2006 10:53 am

Post by yellowbounder »

Hmm, I appear to have stacked up about five votes between this post and my last post. Now I now I don't post particularly often, but this seems to be honestly slightly quickly for my liking.

Okay, there was some critism of my last post. Fair enough, but the reasons I gave were ones that I had observed myself. Besides, does this warrant lynching me because I made a post?

How about I explain my post this time, because I did not just throw together the arugments, I looked at Kelly, and found suspisious things.

This post was in part a reply to a previous post.
Mastermind of Sin wrote:I'm getting a protown vibe from Kelly today. I don't really see how she's acting that strange, but maybe I just missed it.
I then looked back at the thread, and observed that, Kelly is acting beyond normal towards tokiyoh, like they have some sort of running joke, or something along that lines. She has comfirmed that she was both serious and joking about the fake role claims, which are strange enough, and this is adding to the "insider joke impression" I'm getting from Kelly.

She has supported the idea of using a double lynch every single day, which suggests to me, I don't know about anyone else, that she doesn't mind excess townie death. Besides, she is playing strange, and just because it is day 1, it doesn't give you an excuse to muck about, which is the impression I got from one of her posts.
yellowbounder wrote: I personally think that the strange things about Kelly is her acting towards tokiyoh, I still don't understand about the fake role claims, she actually supported the idea of using a double lynch ability, every single day, and she justifies her behavior by claiming she wants to have fun during the easy going day 1.

In the light of this:
Unvote: Bacde
Vote: Kelly Chen
I don't see why I am being attacked, espically for agreeing with past arugments, which basically the second, third, forth, and fith votes have been about. I'm not one to be instantly suspisous of people who think I'm scummy, but I don't see where the basis of an argument is.

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”