Wyrd
Wyrd
Goon
Wyrd
Goon
Goon

Post Post #359 (isolation #1) » Sun Jun 03, 2012 2:40 am

Post by Wyrd »

We think UberNinja has a reasonable townread on Tammy, he's yes an Uberderp but not scum here. Tierce is not scum here because of pre-game talks of how she was going to approach this game and Glork paranoia. Tammy is town because she's a girl (also applies to Tierce but less so).

Not Voting: implosion, Katsuki, Nexus, Oversoul, GreyICE

Definitely scum among here given the main wagons are all town.

Going to avoid Alchemist because Timeeater is an arrogant pile of shit and I'll wait and see on his attempts at "change."

That said Magister Ludi isn't being his usual ball of town and I'm not takin "OH BUT I WAS ON A BREAK" for an excuse
In post 19, Magister Ludi wrote:So excited this game finally started!

Vote: Oversoul

Yeah I can just feel the geniune joy radiating from this post KILL IT
In post 26, Magister Ludi wrote:@ Tierce, what triggered this self proclaimed meta-shift, and who exactly do you expect "poor play from" and consider a "lynch pony"?

Knowing whose play Tierce respects and who she doesn't is a herpaderp distraction and not actually relevant to any GAME state or alignment. More of just a noise sideshow in a 30 player game, aka the "WHO DO YOU LIKE AS A PERON TEHEE?" scumtell.

There's more but Nuwen would hate me if I multi-quoted.

NuReasons

She actually respects Timeeater (lol) and agrees with what he picked up on. ML's initial reaction to just FoS Alcheater is pretty scummy and unnecessary. Its pretty forced for so relatively early in a large game to use FoS, but it makes sense as a scum who needs to set-up multiple lynches down the line and is quite happy with is current vote on a juicy mislynch-Tammy (you're wrong SpyreX and Glork and you should feel bad.)

Unvote:
Vote: Magister Ludi
Wyrd
Wyrd
Goon
Wyrd
Goon
Goon

Post Post #906 (isolation #2) » Wed Jun 06, 2012 4:33 am

Post by Wyrd »

40 pages really?

You people.

I think I'm just going to look at Votecounts this game >.>b
Wyrd
Wyrd
Goon
Wyrd
Goon
Goon

Post Post #907 (isolation #3) » Wed Jun 06, 2012 4:37 am

Post by Wyrd »

Thought seeing as Magister Ludi is still a main wagon I will concede that you people have been doing gods work.

Gamma is town on quickskim, as is Tierce and ofc Glork has reached heightened levels of "confirmed town always doc protect always love." So there's that.
Wyrd
Wyrd
Goon
Wyrd
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1093 (isolation #4) » Fri Jun 08, 2012 3:45 am

Post by Wyrd »

Just stopping in to say GreyICE is definitely town this game.

I'll be re-reading Toast with Nuwen later to see if we can hop on that.
Wyrd
Wyrd
Goon
Wyrd
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1095 (isolation #5) » Fri Jun 08, 2012 3:48 am

Post by Wyrd »

In post 711, Tierce wrote:Btw--I should note that iirc, Vi doesn't really believe in scum vigs--her reaction to the (fake) vig claim and the subsequent rolecopier claim in MLP made it pretty sure that, for Vi, vigs are a protown staple.

So if I die, Oversoul is very, very likely town. Dumb as all hell and would throttle him for fun and giggles, but town.

/outguessing the mod
/more rage
/:HAPPY:

PEdit: MoI, frankly, I'm not in the mood. We'll discuss your bloody expectations of people if I survive this, but for pity's sake, for now assume I'm going to die and you're talking with conftown. K? K.

It wasn't a discussion. It was more a "goddammit ARGH I HATE EVERYTHING this is how I think I'll act in the future", there wasn't much of a return from him. "Soundboard" was probably the wrong word.

Hypo-Fatescum could very easily dismiss the conversation. He had absolutely no need to go back to it. And yet he did. Yes, he could be trying too hard--but it's D1. If he's showing protown rationale and it looks genuine, I'm not going to be paranoid going "omg he's faking it". Walks like a duck, quacks like a duck. Fate doesn't elaborate on crap when he's scum.

We who are about to die say: bite me. I'm being as logical as I can. (Hint: Nuwen killed me in MMMM:HR because she thought I wouldn't hesitate to go kamikaze on her if I thought she was scum.) I've pursued Fatescum. I'm not afraid of hunting down scumreads no matter who they are. Go read Brass & Shrapnel and stop acting like I am some kind of adulating cowardly chicken.

You think I wouldn't try to use our earlier conversation to establish a sort of trust in you that you feel now?

Heh

Oh Tierce.

You've still yet to see Fate SCUM.
Wyrd
Wyrd
Goon
Wyrd
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1097 (isolation #6) » Fri Jun 08, 2012 3:49 am

Post by Wyrd »

Oh wait you have

oh wait you were completely fooled until Benmage faked a guilty.

That's right.

You don't catch Fate scum so stop acting like you CAN based on silly lil set-up games that were meaningless.
Wyrd
Wyrd
Goon
Wyrd
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1099 (isolation #7) » Fri Jun 08, 2012 3:52 am

Post by Wyrd »

In post 864, GreyICE wrote:I swear unto god
If this turns into the wild and wacky UberNinja and Glork show
I'm throwing bricks

In post 872, GreyICE wrote:
In post 870, Duplicity wrote:UN, Glork already unvoted and I believe his frustration to be sincere. It seems to be going a bit far as scum if he's faking it, and this isn't even mentioning the claims. Glork is pretty obvtown. Melodramatic or not, he's obviously not having fun right now and you can't berate him for wanting to think it over.

And good, now that Oversoul isn't getting wagoned put some votes on the people that need them-Ludi/Implosion are the ones that immediately come to mind.

-Shift

I dunno, I don't have a strong scum read on Ludi. His last infinity posts have been in this thread, and I get the feeling he's overwhelmed and sticking to his 2 targets (Alchemist and Tammy) and trying to get good reads on them.

Implosion is a good lurker wagon, but hey, you know who else hasn't posted much? Katsuki! And Katsuki is scum!

Join justice

In post 927, GreyICE wrote:
In post 922, ToastyToast wrote:
Implosion is a good lurker wagon, but hey, you know who else hasn't posted much? Katsuki! And Katsuki is scum!
Join justice

I would include you right up in the "I haven't posted much" group. And you complain that I'm not providing content. sheesh.

You've provided lots of words. You're light on content.

Words are not content, content is not words, and your posts have been a lot of vague justifications, cheerleading, and general 'running commentary,' with no real concrete reasoning or thought process.

Oversoul, listen to Uber.

In post 1031, GreyICE wrote:Hey Tammy.

Crazy ass Vi game

24 motherfuckers to mow through

Unlikely to be one scum team

Discuss.

Not wanting 2 huge distractions to take center stage and stop scumhunting +Town
Consistency of wanting Katsuki dead WHILE also having reads on another myriad of players (instead of tunneling and refusing to comment on anything else) +Town
First one to proclaim multi-scum in a large theme +Auto-Town
Fate always being able read GreyICE without fail +Obvtown
Wyrd
Wyrd
Goon
Wyrd
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1100 (isolation #8) » Fri Jun 08, 2012 3:52 am

Post by Wyrd »

In post 864, GreyICE wrote:I swear unto god
If this turns into the wild and wacky UberNinja and Glork show
I'm throwing bricks

In post 870, Duplicity wrote:UN, Glork already unvoted and I believe his frustration to be sincere. It seems to be going a bit far as scum if he's faking it, and this isn't even mentioning the claims. Glork is pretty obvtown. Melodramatic or not, he's obviously not having fun right now and you can't berate him for wanting to think it over.

And good, now that Oversoul isn't getting wagoned put some votes on the people that need them-Ludi/Implosion are the ones that immediately come to mind.

-Shift

I dunno, I don't have a strong scum read on Ludi. His last infinity posts have been in this thread, and I get the feeling he's overwhelmed and sticking to his 2 targets (Alchemist and Tammy) and trying to get good reads on them.

Join justice

In post 927, GreyICE wrote:
In post 922, ToastyToast wrote:
Join justice

I would include you right up in the "I haven't posted much" group. And you complain that I'm not providing content. sheesh.

You've provided lots of words. You're light on content.

Words are not content, content is not words, and your posts have been a lot of vague justifications, cheerleading, and general 'running commentary,' with no real concrete reasoning or thought process.

Oversoul, listen to Uber.

In post 1031, GreyICE wrote:Hey Tammy.

Crazy ass Vi game

24 motherfuckers to mow through

Unlikely to be one scum team

Discuss.

Not wanting 2 huge distractions to take center stage and stop scumhunting +Town
Consistency of wanting Katsuki dead WHILE also having reads on another myriad of players (instead of tunneling and refusing to comment on anything else) +Town
First one to proclaim multi-scum in a large theme +Auto-Town
Fate always being able read GreyICE without fail +Obvtown
Wyrd
Wyrd
Goon
Wyrd
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1101 (isolation #9) » Fri Jun 08, 2012 3:54 am

Post by Wyrd »

In post 1098, Alchemist wrote:Can you stop talking about yourself for two seconds and give paragraph-long reads on these people (this also goes for anyone who wants to do a good deed)

DDDP
Quilford

DDP-Going to be useless
Quilford- I remember him. Scum as fuck for the lists and the "ah I didnt want to be agro" and then Wyrd-vote. Cause that Wyrd guy dey pretty townz
Wyrd
Wyrd
Goon
Wyrd
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1102 (isolation #10) » Fri Jun 08, 2012 3:59 am

Post by Wyrd »

In post 709, MaguaofIllusion wrote:Hypo-Scum-Fate has every reason to refer to said conversation in drawing a read on you in that scenario. Because doing otherwise tips you to his alignment. And doing it allows hypo-Fate to buddy up to you pretty solidly.

^Exactly.
Wyrd
Wyrd
Goon
Wyrd
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1104 (isolation #11) » Fri Jun 08, 2012 4:04 am

Post by Wyrd »

Also public service announcement:

Fake day-vigs need to stop becoming more prominent then day one scum lynches.

And yes there is an inverse relationship between the two.
Wyrd
Wyrd
Goon
Wyrd
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1105 (isolation #12) » Fri Jun 08, 2012 4:04 am

Post by Wyrd »

In post 1103, Glork wrote:
In post 1095, Wyrd wrote:You've still yet to see Fate SCUM.

Weather Mafia 2?

I replaced in to a dying scumteam, so that didn't really count. And even THEN Tierce was eating out of my hands so much that people that she was my buddy for awhile hueHUE?
Wyrd
Wyrd
Goon
Wyrd
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1111 (isolation #13) » Fri Jun 08, 2012 4:15 am

Post by Wyrd »

In post 996, Glork wrote:.
I want to hear actual content/analysis from Nuwen besides stating the obvious (Glorktown) and giving a few meh reads. I'd ask the same from the Fate side of the hydra, but I don't feel that will be quite so productive.

I'm mostly deferring to the Fate-head D1. If I have something important to say or feel an especially strong read, you'll know about it. Until then my modus operandi for fire-bombing large games applies.
Wyrd
Wyrd
Goon
Wyrd
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1135 (isolation #14) » Fri Jun 08, 2012 8:10 am

Post by Wyrd »

In post 1116, Magister Ludi wrote:Its another reason I like toasty, he's willing to poke at DDD and go *here's somebody*, because he honestly believes there might be scum slipping along in that slot. TSH falls in the same category for myself.

Lol seriously? This is the kind of buddy defense that gets used these days?

UNVOTE:
VOTE: TOASTY

LINK DETECTED

KILL MODE ENGAGED

/afk GW2 week-end
Wyrd
Wyrd
Goon
Wyrd
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1145 (isolation #15) » Fri Jun 08, 2012 12:11 pm

Post by Wyrd »

Hey Crack Hippo, do you think this game is multiball?
Wyrd
Wyrd
Goon
Wyrd
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1313 (isolation #16) » Tue Jun 12, 2012 2:26 am

Post by Wyrd »

This avatar is not the same as UberNinja.

Magua's crap analysis of his wagon is scummy. Its so empty. The townreads area all strong players and singer who is always obvtown when shee's town. Katsuki's vigbait. DDD is scum because he never posts and is easy to call scum.

Not a single shred of indepth analysis, of "this guy and the way he jumped on was scummy as fuck" just lazy scum.

Oversoul is also scum for his "well toasty did stuff when pressured so hes town" because-even for him-that's not something a sentient town being could actually believe.

Unvote:
Vote: MaguaofIllusion
Wyrd
Wyrd
Goon
Wyrd
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1314 (isolation #17) » Tue Jun 12, 2012 2:31 am

Post by Wyrd »

In post 1259, MaguaofIllusion wrote:La la la. Wagon on us. Wooooooo. I'm going to blame that on other head, 'cause I never get wagoned D1. Anyways. People on our wagon:

(Tammy, Glork, singersigner, Tierce, Gammagooey, SpyreX, Debonair Danny DiPietro, Katsuki)

Town: Glork, singersigner (useless, but don't vig), Tierce, Gammagooey
Null: Katsuki (vigbait), DDD
Scum: Tammy, SpyreX

Goddamn, that's depressing.

People we could be voting for: Toasty, though that's honestly more of a compromise lynch than anything else at this point (loldistancing), Tammy, SpyreX. Willing to sheep Duplicity on implosion. Also Nexus and Oman.

The craplist I was referring to with a nice bonus of "loldistancing" subconscious scum bullshit. Also willing to sheep? Nah just don't buy it. When I'm under this much pressure aka largest wagon, I start to contribute-hard-get paranoid of everyone and go into hyper mode. I believe this to be a natural town reaction to being wagonned, (oh wait that means Oversouls point on toasty is valid...well meh I still think its incredibly shallow that just doin gstuff when pressured makes you town. However conversely NOT doing stuff when pressured is definitely more indicitave of scum than town)

Saying "oh I could sheep this guy" as a reaction to pressure seems pretty unnatural. Everything I've seen about this hydra's post screams lazy scum, so we should proceed to lynch and stop dicking around with lists and get to night already.
Wyrd
Wyrd
Goon
Wyrd
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1406 (isolation #18) » Wed Jun 13, 2012 3:23 am

Post by Wyrd »

4 more votes to sanity.

I believe
Wyrd
Wyrd