are
scum?"

"No, just how can you be
sure
?"

"
Vote: Atticus
"
[size=75]"But you know what they say. 'Too much of a good thing is an awesome thing. But too much of an awesome thing is... umm... really, really dumb and bad.'"- Strong Bad[/size]
Fletcher
Fletcher
Eligible for a Title
Fletcher
Eligible for a Title
Eligible for a Title

Post Post #30 (isolation #1) » Sun Jul 23, 2006 3:51 pm

Post by Fletcher »

Roleplaying, GOSH!
[size=75]"But you know what they say. 'Too much of a good thing is an awesome thing. But too much of an awesome thing is... umm... really, really dumb and bad.'"- Strong Bad[/size]
Fletcher
Fletcher
Eligible for a Title
Fletcher
Eligible for a Title
Eligible for a Title

Post Post #39 (isolation #2) » Mon Jul 24, 2006 3:50 pm

Post by Fletcher »

spork is currently in Colorado. I wouldn't expect him to be back until at least Saturday. If not a couple days later.
Fletcher
Fletcher
Eligible for a Title
Fletcher
Eligible for a Title
Eligible for a Title

Post Post #42 (isolation #3) » Tue Jul 25, 2006 4:26 am

Post by Fletcher »

spork update. He'll be back in three days, but he says not to worry about it because he probably wouldn't post that much anyways.:roll:
Fletcher
Fletcher
Eligible for a Title
Fletcher
Eligible for a Title
Eligible for a Title

Post Post #44 (isolation #4) » Tue Jul 25, 2006 6:09 am

Post by Fletcher »

mlaker news!

His computer got a virus. It'll take a day or two to get rid of it, but I told him he'll be fine since spork needs to be taken care of and everything anyways.
Fletcher
Fletcher
Eligible for a Title
Fletcher
Eligible for a Title
Eligible for a Title

Post Post #64 (isolation #5) » Wed Jul 26, 2006 7:07 am

Post by Fletcher »

Vote: Dirge
Fletcher
Fletcher
Eligible for a Title
Fletcher
Eligible for a Title
Eligible for a Title

Post Post #111 (isolation #6) » Mon Jul 31, 2006 7:38 am

Post by Fletcher »

How long does it take to read a 3 page game?

Unvote, Vote: spork

He's going to get lynched anyways, right?
Fletcher
Fletcher
Eligible for a Title
Fletcher
Eligible for a Title
Eligible for a Title

Post Post #158 (isolation #7) » Thu Aug 03, 2006 6:02 am

Post by Fletcher »

spork76 wrote:Mos seems kinda scummy not enough to vote on though.
How is he scummy?
spork76 wrote:So, you're voting for me based on a quote by another person.
Are you claiming you didn't say that? If I remember correctly you
told
me to say that. Why would you lie about that as town? Let me think............. no reason!
Atticus wrote:Wow, I'm even more convinced spork is scum.

He seems to know there are terrorists, or that the scum are called terorists, and mlaker, did you tell him that you are scum?

So, spork has claimed that he is a plain townie who doesn't want to lynch anybody.

AWESOMEST Confirm Vote: Spork76
This post makes me sad.

mlaker, I think he's already said his defense.

P.S. - I can just here pooky's plan having to be explained over and over again at three in the morning.
Fletcher
Fletcher
Eligible for a Title
Fletcher
Eligible for a Title
Eligible for a Title

Post Post #162 (isolation #8) » Thu Aug 03, 2006 7:53 am

Post by Fletcher »

MeMe wrote:
Fletcher wrote:
Atticus wrote:Wow, I'm even more convinced spork is scum.

He seems to know there are terrorists, or that the scum are called terorists, and mlaker, did you tell him that you are scum?

So, spork has claimed that he is a plain townie who doesn't want to lynch anybody.

AWESOMEST Confirm Vote: Spork76
This post makes me sad.
What about it saddens you, Fletch?
Do I really have to break it down?

1) Convinced he is scum? Come on. What "convinced" you in the first place? I was under the impression that this was just a picking on spork wagon, but I guess you guys really think he is scum.

2) I thought it was obvious the terrorists thing was a joke. The same with the mlaker thing.

3) I don't see where spork claimed townie. He said he was innocent but not that he was a townie.

Trying to over-justify a random vote? Me thinks so.
Fletcher
Fletcher
Eligible for a Title
Fletcher
Eligible for a Title
Eligible for a Title

Post Post #208 (isolation #9) » Tue Aug 08, 2006 11:39 am

Post by Fletcher »

Atticus wrote:I dislike how both you and Fletch make the same point. "He's joking, your reasons are crap." But I'm the only one gettin' hate because I'm the only one defending my vote and giving reasons for it.
Exactly. I feel like you trying to give a reason which, to me, signifies that you think you might "get hate" if you don't. No one else seems to feel the need to give a reason, though.
kristocker wrote:With seven people on a wagon, there have to be reasons.
I
beg
to diffuh (= differ)! I definitely don't understand sporks role but I would be amazed if spork just made anything partially believable up, thus;
Unvote: spork

I'm confused as to why I'm being voted. If it can be explained, great, if not, whatever.

Vote: Atticus
Fletcher
Fletcher
Eligible for a Title
Fletcher
Eligible for a Title
Eligible for a Title

Post Post #210 (isolation #10) » Tue Aug 08, 2006 12:16 pm

Post by Fletcher »

No, I'm saying that Atticus pulled some reasons to vote spork out of nowhere. Come to thin kof it he could have just truly thought that those reasons were good.

Both of those scenarios are vote-worthy in my opinion.
Fletcher
Fletcher
Eligible for a Title
Fletcher
Eligible for a Title
Eligible for a Title

Post Post #213 (isolation #11) » Tue Aug 08, 2006 1:37 pm

Post by Fletcher »

mlaker wrote:You think someone believing in reasons to vote someone is vote worthy? You're my next vote.
Yeah, not the best reasoning is it? A little hypocritical you might say.

I just think that Atticus tried to over-explain his vote when it was unneeded.
Fletcher
Fletcher
Eligible for a Title
Fletcher
Eligible for a Title
Eligible for a Title

Post Post #216 (isolation #12) » Tue Aug 08, 2006 3:26 pm

Post by Fletcher »

mlaker wrote:
unovte spork, Vote Fletcher

How is that hippocritical?
I said
I
was being hypocritical. Unless you understood me, in which case I don't understand or care.
Fletcher
Fletcher
Eligible for a Title
Fletcher
Eligible for a Title
Eligible for a Title

Post Post #221 (isolation #13) » Tue Aug 08, 2006 4:31 pm

Post by Fletcher »

*gets voted*
Fletcher
Fletcher
Eligible for a Title
Fletcher
Eligible for a Title
Eligible for a Title

Post Post #270 (isolation #14) » Sat Aug 12, 2006 7:25 am

Post by Fletcher »

Dirge wrote:
mlaker wrote:
unvote Vote Fletcher
We can handle Thesp, Yosarian and spork tomorrow. I'm down with the Fletchlynch.
We know that one of these people are lying.
Uh, no.

I don't have anything to defend against. I understand and, yet, I resent that fact.

Right now I think claiming would only hurt my chances of survival so I'm going to refrain and hope I live to see another day. We've gotten some info so it's not like we'd go to night with nothing. I don't know, I just want to stay alive.

I think everyone is telling the truth in the Thesp, Yos, and spork situation. For the record.

I also still think that Atticus is the most scummy, but that means next to nothing because we are nowhere in the game, with all this low participation.

I'll keep my vote where it is because it's the highest bandwagon there is besides Yos , who I believe at the moment.

PS - Maverck told me a few days ago that he will not be able to post as often as normal because he moved and has to use the library for internet access.

^Good reason to keep me around. Springfield updates.

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”