Queue Changes

This forum is for Administrators to post news concerning the site and forums.
Fiasco
Fiasco
Goon
Fiasco
Goon
Goon

Post Post #9 (isolation #0) » Fri Jul 21, 2006 6:07 am

Post by Fiasco »

If the mini theme forum is going to be Coney Island, the Open games forum should be Flushing Meadows. But I strongly prefer forum names that are less obscure; maybe Chicago for the open games.

In other news, I've started a discussion on what standard open setups to choose here.
Last edited by Fiasco on Fri Jul 21, 2006 6:07 am, edited 1 time in total.
"I beseech you, in the bowels of Christ, think it possible you may be mistaken." - Oliver Cromwell
Fiasco
Fiasco
Goon
Fiasco
Goon
Goon

Post Post #16 (isolation #1) » Fri Jul 21, 2006 6:54 am

Post by Fiasco »

And if it's been provisionally designed, but not reviewed?
"I beseech you, in the bowels of Christ, think it possible you may be mistaken." - Oliver Cromwell
Fiasco
Fiasco
Goon
Fiasco
Goon
Goon

Post Post #18 (isolation #2) » Fri Jul 21, 2006 9:46 am

Post by Fiasco »

I'm not sure from what Mith said that that would be his ruling.

This is kind of a weird case -- it's a speed game with fixed choice blocks that Yosarian2, Lloyd and I were planning to co-mod. An experienced co-mod would be the fourth mod. The setup is probably not going to be too complicated, so I doubt we'd normally get someone else to review it, but I guess it can't hurt.

(It wouldn't be a disaster if I had to switch queues; it just means that particular game idea would have to be shelved for now.)

Return to “News”