ubertimmy
ubertimmy
Goon
ubertimmy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #206 (isolation #2) » Wed Jun 21, 2006 8:02 am

Post by ubertimmy »

Based on metagaming from PRMM, I don't think DG is a kamikaze.
ubertimmy
ubertimmy
Goon
ubertimmy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #313 (isolation #3) » Mon Jun 26, 2006 9:36 am

Post by ubertimmy »

I will have limited accessfor a while.

Also, can we get a votecount?
ubertimmy
ubertimmy
Goon
ubertimmy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #553 (isolation #4) » Tue Jul 18, 2006 6:26 am

Post by ubertimmy »

Vote: Coron
ubertimmy
ubertimmy
Goon
ubertimmy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #739 (isolation #5) » Tue Aug 29, 2006 7:54 am

Post by ubertimmy »

nutbunnies.

/eats sandwich.
ubertimmy
ubertimmy
Goon
ubertimmy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #786 (isolation #6) » Wed Sep 06, 2006 11:35 am

Post by ubertimmy »

Glork wrote:I think that's an absolutely shittacular idea.

How about we lynch you instead because the vibe i'm getting from you is that you are a lyncher?

VOTE: ROMANUS
ubertimmy
ubertimmy
Goon
ubertimmy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #788 (isolation #7) » Wed Sep 06, 2006 2:10 pm

Post by ubertimmy »

No, no, I was just agreeing with you.

That was a :goodposting: in disguise.

Romanus is lyncher of Masterchief (is what I'm feeling)
ubertimmy
ubertimmy
Goon
ubertimmy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #796 (isolation #8) » Thu Sep 07, 2006 12:29 pm

Post by ubertimmy »

If anyone hasn't figured it out already, Scum is quite obviously an account run by VisMaior.

Don't believe me? check the times of posts 754 and 755.

Also, I think the purpose of the account is simply to confuse us by offering false information and having a strange name.

CDB: Right, forgot he joined late.

Also forgot he was named as someone's killer by the Voice. (Just re-read).

I'm ok with a masterchief lynch I guess.

Glork, why do you object?

unvote, Vote: masterchief
ubertimmy
ubertimmy
Goon
ubertimmy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #813 (isolation #9) » Sun Sep 10, 2006 1:49 pm

Post by ubertimmy »

why do you care if hes voting you, toaster strudel, you won...

right?
ubertimmy
ubertimmy
Goon
ubertimmy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #822 (isolation #10) » Mon Sep 11, 2006 9:18 am

Post by ubertimmy »

VisMaior said earlier in the thread that any millers and death millers would know who they are. I believe he guranteed that that wasn't a lie.

Thus, DGB was an SK. And she decided to try and give herself a safe claim, I guess. I think her role was: Unnkable SK who, when targeted to be killed, doesn't die, but whoever targets her learns she is SK. Her claim would, thus, account for that being told as a "scum tell," I guess. In my opinion, not a very good plan, but hey, maybe she saw something different happening.

Pretty bastardly role :P, anyway.

If TS is telling the truth:

He can only hurt us by us wasting a lynch on him, and he doesn't get hurt by being lynched anyway. He can't help us in any way.

If TS is lieing: He could hurt us by being scum, or we could lynch him and it'd be awesome.

I think it's worth lynching TS. Most likely, I believe he is a Survivor. This wouldn't upset the balance of the game, and his claim would hopefully make each group think it's not worth killing/lynching him. Also, it's a challenge to survive after entering into the game late (as MC did), and having evidence which Romanus has provided (role wasn't designed for us to win with) against you.

I think TS is a good lynch for today. If he's lieing, great, if hes telling the truth, no biggy for anyone (not even him).

About CD:

I recently reread the game, not making close analysis but just to get some more perspective. CD has been very very scummy in this game. He is also an acceptable lynch, maybe better than TS. In fact, I feel like it's almost sure he'll turn up scum of some sort.

I think one of these is the lynch for today. TS is safer, but less likely. I'm just concerned because we don't know the number of scum, and lynches might not be worth wasting.

However, it's also very probable both of these guys are scum, and whichever one we lynch today, I feel like I'm going to want to lynch the other tomorrow anyway.

I think TS is the best lynch for today, as we lose less if he's not lieing then if CD is. We can lynch CD tomorrow, or if TS is scum, I have a few other ideas as well.
ubertimmy
ubertimmy
Goon
ubertimmy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #830 (isolation #11) » Tue Sep 12, 2006 11:33 am

Post by ubertimmy »

About TS: The Voice we've heard before, well, I have good reason to believe its truthful. Also, it was probably made by Primate, as today it came from "Beyond the Grave" and primate died last night (this mornings voice being his investigations last night).

My reasons against CDB - It's not behavior, it's problems with his claim and the rest of the game.

Let's start with DGB.

DGB turned out to be SK. If she was death miller she would've known, as VisMaior has confirmed earlier. Thus, she really was an SK! I believe it's likely she was an SK whose role was: You are unnkable, but if anyone tries to NK you, they will recieve a message saying you are an SK. DGB way to get around this was to 1) make it so that a killing role (mafia) would target her, by claiming that she could provide a scumtell to the town, and adding something to mkae the scum uneasy by saying she had already lost. Then, when a mafia member attacks her, say "THIS IS THE SCUMTELL! HE IS SCUM!" 2) Have the town lynch the mafia member. Voila, he is scum, she's proved to not be lieing about the scumtell (unless she's a gambitting scum), and probably won't recieve too much suspiscion.

DGB, we
KNOW
wasn't lieing about the message. CDB himself says he recieved it when he tried to kill her. If it affected all killing roles, her plan couldn't have worked, as if a vig targeted her, the town lynches him, and he's vig. Oops. DGB goes next, she loses. Any mislynches DGB's scumtell led to would result in her being lynched, thus, her plan had to ensure this wouldn't happen.

So:
-If she had claimed the way she did and the tell affected all kills, her plan could've failed. So, it must only affect scum. Otherwise, why should she take such a gambit?
-Because DGB's scumtell must only affect scum, and it affected CDB, CDB is scum.

NEXT, kills. We know DGB was an SK, as if she was a death miller she would have known. There were 3 kills the night before DGB was lynched. There were 3 kills after. Because there would have been no reason for DGB to not kill that night, one of the kills is hers. One kill was someone torn to shreds, this is likely werewolves. Finally fritzler was exploded, but not by C4. Thus, i think he was killed by the mod for failing some restriction. The C4 kill seems to me a one time ability that some town player used. Maybe someone plants mines in their posts. So, assuming that it is possible for more than one party to shoot, as CDB does currently, that shooting kill was DGB's. CDB, as mafia, shot DGB, she didn't die, he recieved the message. Last night, we had two shooting kills. But Primate shot herself - so that means the other kill could be mafia, (unless the mafia kill was doc'd) and the torn to shreds kill was the werewolves. This assumes 2 things - that DGB killed by shooting, and that fritzler was killed by the mod. We can't know she did, but we can't say she didn't. If anything it proves that it is definitely possible for CDB to be mafia. However, it is likely dgb didn't explode people, as the c4 kill happened after she died, making it more likely the mod or an unknown party killed fritzler.

These are my reasons against CDB.
ubertimmy
ubertimmy
Goon
ubertimmy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #839 (isolation #12) » Wed Sep 13, 2006 12:08 pm

Post by ubertimmy »

I'm not into a Pbug lynch, the voice said he's innocent earlier, and the stuff he pulled d1 and d2 don't seem like a scum gambit to me.

If DGB was death miller why wouldn't she claim it? If she didn't claim it, it would hurt us. She'd only want to hurt us if she was scum. If she was scum, she wouldn't be death miller. Thus she's not scum. If DGB wasn't lieing about her role, then she would want to help the town (as she tried to with the scumtell.) If she wanted to help the town, she would've claimed she was a death miller. Because she didn't claim it, we can assume it was true.

M4yhem, similarly, I think it'd be strange for a vig to kill by shooting.

TS is fine with me, so is CDB, and i'll reread and look at CES
ubertimmy
ubertimmy
Goon
ubertimmy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #877 (isolation #13) » Sat Sep 16, 2006 5:50 am

Post by ubertimmy »

If we're not going to lynch TS, i'd rather get CES or CDB over Pbug, because Pbug doesn't help us determine Romanus's sanity, and I don't find him as scummy as the others. :/
ubertimmy
ubertimmy
Goon
ubertimmy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #934 (isolation #14) » Thu Sep 28, 2006 12:43 pm

Post by ubertimmy »

Uhhh is that PBug is king a joke or not?
ubertimmy
ubertimmy
Goon
ubertimmy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #945 (isolation #15) » Sat Sep 30, 2006 3:38 am

Post by ubertimmy »

Vote: Pbug
ubertimmy
ubertimmy
Goon
ubertimmy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1021 (isolation #16) » Sun Dec 03, 2006 9:22 am

Post by ubertimmy »

here
ubertimmy
ubertimmy
Goon
ubertimmy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1031 (isolation #17) » Tue Dec 12, 2006 3:34 am

Post by ubertimmy »

kill m4yhem
ubertimmy
ubertimmy
Goon
ubertimmy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1033 (isolation #18) » Wed Dec 13, 2006 3:45 pm

Post by ubertimmy »

too bad you can't fix all the scummy mistakes you've made
ubertimmy
ubertimmy
Goon
ubertimmy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1063 (isolation #19) » Wed Jan 10, 2007 4:31 am

Post by ubertimmy »

Vote:draygn_mage
ubertimmy
ubertimmy
Goon
ubertimmy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1068 (isolation #20) » Thu Jan 11, 2007 9:39 am

Post by ubertimmy »

I think we should lynch Draygn Mage
ubertimmy
ubertimmy
Goon
ubertimmy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1117 (isolation #21) » Sun Jan 21, 2007 11:09 am

Post by ubertimmy »

WHOA

ok

i'll claim

I am a MASON

with KALEIDOSCOPE. I sent him a PM at the beginning of the game, he NEVER talked to me once. We didn't have confirmed innocence. But it was JUST the two of us in our group - there must have been another one. But that's the truth.
ubertimmy
ubertimmy
Goon
ubertimmy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1119 (isolation #22) » Sun Jan 21, 2007 11:19 am

Post by ubertimmy »

I know, right. It's weird. 2 pairs of mason tho, it mustve been.
ubertimmy
ubertimmy
Goon
ubertimmy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1166 (isolation #23) » Thu Feb 01, 2007 9:49 am

Post by ubertimmy »

fine, whatever. this game needs to ADVANCE.

vote: romanus

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”