WoT Mafia, GAME OVER

Was this an enjoyable game?

Yes
30%
No
15%
Maybe
5%
I haven't read the damn game yet, but I need to vote in any polls that come along.
50%

Total votes: 20

Albert the Great
Albert the Great
Townie
Albert the Great
Townie
Townie

Post Post #19 (isolation #0) » Wed May 17, 2006 2:15 am

Post by Albert the Great »

Random Vote: LoudmouthLee

FoS: Channel Delibird
until there is a little more elaboration.

Is this game encompassing all of the WoT books or just a selected few?? This information would greatly benefit some realizations and perhaps help PJ elaborate a little more.
WoT Mafia w00t!!
Albert the Great
Albert the Great
Townie
Albert the Great
Townie
Townie

Post Post #20 (isolation #1) » Wed May 17, 2006 2:23 am

petroleumjelly wrote:Shamrock (Galina Sedai) was "killed with the power somehow". This one is confusing to me. People who could kill with the power are: Aes Sedai, Ashaman, the Forsaken, Rand Al'Thor, and The Dark One. I haven't decided on which I think is most likely (I am leaning towards Aes Sedai, personally, but I would also imagine an Aes Sedai killer would be from the Black Ajah...)
EBWODP: I think that it is very unlikely that Shamrock (Galina Sedai) was killed by one of the Forsaken or The Dark One himself. The only thing that would spark a killing of one of their own minions would be betrayal or the sudden lack of use. Either of these options seem very unlikely seeing that it was only Night 1. Now we can narrow it down a bit. :D
Albert the Great
Albert the Great
Townie
Albert the Great
Townie
Townie

Post Post #29 (isolation #2) » Wed May 17, 2006 6:55 am

ChannelDelibird wrote:
Albert the Great wrote:
FoS: Channel Delibird
until there is a little more elaboration.
If you mean in terms of why I made the name connection, here is the link to a game I played in which we successfully lynched a scum by making a name connection. It may have been bad modding, I don't know, but it's worked for me before. BTW, the name-connection is made on the first post of the page I linked to.
I'm FoSing you not because of your random vote (it was kind of humorous :) ). I am FoSing you because PJ made a "non-random vote" on you. I am not voting for you until PJ elaborates upon his reasoning.
WoT Mafia w00t!!
Albert the Great
Albert the Great
Townie
Albert the Great
Townie
Townie

Post Post #49 (isolation #3) » Wed May 17, 2006 3:40 pm

Unvote
vote Mr. Flay

An interesting post restriction....
If this is valid I believe it is safe to say Tamuz is a gleeman. But not just any gleeman but Thom Merrilin.
(well done Tamuz)
WoT Mafia w00t!!
Albert the Great
Albert the Great
Townie
Albert the Great
Townie
Townie

Post Post #68 (isolation #4) » Thu May 18, 2006 8:35 am

petroleumjelly wrote:The response for my vote which "may or may not be as random as it seems" is very interesting, and I choose not to elaborate on it for the time being. I would rather wait until everybody has checked in and said their piece.
petroleumjelly wrote:
Unvote, Vote: Mr. Flay

hmmm, you changed your reasons quickly. the first quote seems like your avoiding claiming a power role too early. the second quote you change your vote from a vote that "may or may not be as random as it seems". explain.
WoT Mafia w00t!!
Albert the Great
Albert the Great
Townie
Albert the Great
Townie
Townie

Post Post #127 (isolation #5) » Mon May 22, 2006 12:32 am

Sorry I was away for the weekend. It involves parents, internet connection, and finals at school. :shock:
petroleumjelly wrote:1.) Albert the Great (fishing at my role and FoSing for "not explaining", for supplying Tamuz the possible role-claim of Thom Merrelin, tell Tamuz "well done" for what might have been a
random
investigation [therefore not making it 'well done' at all])
The reason I was saying well done is at the time, when I first read the post, I thought it was "well done" as in well written. However, at this point in time, now that people have had the chance to analyze the post, that in my opinion is still "well done", my vote will change.
Unvote
. Also the Thom Merrilin role. IT WAS A GUESS!!! And so far all Tamuz has done is deny it. (see post 105 stanza 6)
MrBuddyLee wrote:Yeah, I'm thinking mind control here. Definitely don't lynch Flay just yet.
Wow like Mariyta I had no idea that was possible.
WoT Mafia w00t!!
Albert the Great
Albert the Great
Townie
Albert the Great
Townie
Townie

Post Post #137 (isolation #6) » Mon May 22, 2006 2:22 pm

ChannelDelibird wrote:From what I gather, the suggestion is that someone has a role that can force people (in this case Tamuz) do post in a certain way or vote for a certain person, maybe both. I'm trying to think of an appropriate character in WoT, but my knowledge of the series is limited...
In
The Great Hunt
(the second book), there is an Aes Sedai that has a specialty of controlling and manipulating what her victims do with the One Power. She attempts to use this on Rand in order to find out what he erases on the dungeon wall in Fal Dara. I suspect that she is of the Black Ajah (I don't remember from when I read the series before). It is a possibility though.
WoT Mafia w00t!!
Albert the Great
Albert the Great
Townie
Albert the Great
Townie
Townie

Post Post #203 (isolation #7) » Sun May 28, 2006 11:32 am

Sorry I was gone for the past 4 days. I went on a random trip to Charleston, S.C. and I forgot to post that I would be missing. But I'm back. :D Now to read the past 4 pages... ugh!!
WoT Mafia w00t!!

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”