Big Sister

Post Post #5 (isolation #0) » Sun May 07, 2006 9:40 pm

Post by Adele »

huggle Pooky
, obv

but also...

arbitrary
vote: PookyTheMagicalBear

I don't know if he presents a sufficiently professional appearance.
Adele
Adele
Big Sister
Adele
Big Sister
Big Sister

Post Post #52 (isolation #1) » Wed May 10, 2006 4:03 pm

Post by Adele »

unvote, vote: Kirbyphreak
(gets it to, what, 5?)

If you're trying a lepton, winter, it won't work. You've guaranteed your sanity - if this comes up as any error other than a "Miller" role reveal, I'll consider you as having come out as scum come morning.
Adele
Adele
Big Sister
Adele
Big Sister
Big Sister

Post Post #89 (isolation #2) » Thu May 11, 2006 10:33 pm

Post by Adele »

Hey, guys! Sorry for may absence. What's happening?

*reads*

Ah. Right, okay, I see what you did there.

To answer an earlier question, a "lepton" is a ploy whereby scum claim cop, present a guilty investigation of an innocent and, when it comes up innocent, say "oh, whoops, I guess I must be paranoid". That's one of the reasons why cops don't usually come out on Day 1, even with a guilty investiagtion (but instead breadcrumb the guilty party in case they get lynched/nightkilled). So, thanks to Winter for starting this all.

I guess my recourse is to point out that (1) Winter has
guaranteed
her sanity (as I understand it), and that you know have two people claiming that kirby's scum (since I'm innocent, obv), and point to probability; are we supposed to believe that it's as likely that the crazy cop investigated the proper cop while the proper cop investigated scum
and
the crazy cop cam out first, Day 1, than it is that a cop was foolish enough to come out Day 1 and the scum tried a gambit to get an extra day/night (perhaps because he has a one-shot night ability, or perhaps out of desperation and "no downside)?

Of course the latter is more likely, but what you must consider is how
much
more likely it is (since Kirby's claimed that lynching him = lynching cop). It's a shame pm-quoting's disallowed in this game, but I think the next step is to require a name-claim from Kirby; if it's plausible, require one from me. I'll start by claiming
not-cop
(to simplify things) but I'd ask people to bear in mind this isn't the usual cop coming out with a result - before he claimed, his death was assured, and he's been accused himself. He lacks plausibility.

Obv,
confirm vote: Kirby
, and I hope that what I've written makes sense (basically, don't forget / dismiss winter's input and the fact the it preceded Kirby's claim).
Adele
Adele
Big Sister
Adele
Big Sister
Big Sister

Post Post #102 (isolation #3) » Sat May 13, 2006 9:23 am

Post by Adele »

Okay. I honestly think you guys are making a mistake; well, obviously I
know
you're making a mistake :P but I mean that I think that, given the info you have, you're following the wrong play. I think that you're going to lynch me today because it's a better worst case scenario, and I understand, although I think the specifics of the situation mean that the odds counterbalance that issue and then some. Yes, you're making a mistake, but not the stupidest ever. No hard feelings, in this case.

If anything, I'd ask you to once again consider how unlikely it is that the situation fits Kirby's account. No, not impossible, but very unlikely. Ask yourself also, if you were scum in Kirby's situation, what would be the play for you? Put a townie in the line of fire, get them to come out if power and get lynched if not, and resign yourself to getting lynched Day 2.

I'm vanilla - Monkey Alan, a minor character in the show, a warehouse worker. I win with the town.

Good news, Pooky, this time your defense of me isn't gonna make you feel silly later :wink:

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”