Mafia Goon
, lynched D3!

TableofContents1. Game Begins

2. VC1: Attack of the Trolls
3. VC2: Love Blossoms
4. VC3: The Plan, The Dream, and The Unknown
5. VC4: GIRL FIGHT!!!
6. VC5: Butterflies
7. I'm getting tired of updating this by vote count.
Last edited by ToastyToast on Sun Sep 11, 2011 2:30 pm, edited 21 times in total.
"A train robbery is where you take a train to your destination, make your move, and take a train back, right?"-Isaac

Town: 12-10 (I think)
Mafia: 1-1
Third Party: 1-0
Alive in:0
Dead in:0
Modded: 2
ToastyToast
ToastyToast
Mafia Scum
ToastyToast
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1 (isolation #1) » Wed Aug 24, 2011 7:49 pm

Post by ToastyToast »

ToastyToasts Mafia RuleSet (Modeled after Charon's Battle For Olympus)

ONE: FUNDAMENTALS

I) All site-wide rules apply. Read and respect them.
II) There is no personal communication outside the forum postings (regarding this game) unless your role specifically allows it.
III) Do not quote your Role PM or any private communication (either real or fabricated) with the moderator, co-moderator, backup-moderator, or fellow players. Paraphrasing your Role PM is acceptable.
IV) Be courteous and respectful to all your fellow players and the moderating team.
V) Play to your Win Condition.

TWO: DAY PHASE (DP)

I) Each DP shall have a two week deadline.
II)
Votes must be bolded or they shall not be counted.
Abbreviating someone's name is acceptable, so long as I can discern who you were voting for without trouble.
III)
Unvoting is not required but its really annoying when ppl don't do it so..

IV) Once you have reached a simple majority (half of all living players plus one) that person's fate is sealed and they shall be lynched. Unvoting cannot change their fate.
V)If half the living players approve a No Lynch (
Vote: No Lynch
), then no player shall be lynched and the game shall enter Night Phase. If deadline is reached and no one has received a simple majority of the votes, no one shall be lynched.
VI) Once a player is lynched the game enters twilight until I arrive and post a death scene. All players may continue to post during Twilight.
VII) If you have failed to post for over 48 hours, I will send you a prod. Failure to respond to this prod within 48 hours will result in the replacement of that player. Force-replacing of flakers/rule-breakers will be occur at my discretion.
VIII) A deadline extension may be granted; just ask.
IX) Votes and Unvotes shall not count in Twilight.

THREE: NIGHT PHASE (NP)

I) NP shall last three days,
or if all players give me the ok to open the thread.

II) All groups with Quicktopics (QTs) will be able to converse during the NP.
III) Any role or faction with night abilities may choose to use them by PM-ing the mod with their choice.
IV) If no action is received, no action will be taken. All actions received after the deadline has passed will not be valid.
V) Night Action submissions will be accepted starting in the Twilight Phase.

FOUR: CAPITAL OFFENSES

I) Do not quote your Role PM or any private communication (either real or fabricated) with the moderator, co-moderator, or backup-moderator. Paraphrasing your Role PM is acceptable.
II) There is to be no personal communication outside the forum postings (regarding this game) unless your role specifically allows it.
III) I will use
MY PURPLE COLOR
for mod stuff outside of my posts. Posts originally made by me will vary in color. Anyone who uses
MY PURPLE
can GTFO
IV)
The following is a list of outlawed shenanigans:

• Using invisible text, codes, cryptography, etc.
  • Editing your posts (if you have the power to do so)
  • Insulting other players
  • Quoting any QTs you may have access to
  • Breaking hydra-status if you are a hydra
  • Posting in-thread after you have died

If any of these offenses are committed, I have the right to force-replace you from the game or modkill you. A warning will usually come before replacement or modkilling, depending on the severity of the infraction.

FIVE: MISCELLANEOUS

I) Feel free to address me in-thread, but if there is a large egregious mistake please PM me. Small matters like errors in the votecount can be posted in-thread.
II) I have the final say on any issue. I reserve the right to force-replace and modkill at my will.
III) This is a game. Have fun, and keep the game fun for other people. Stay civilized, please.
IV) I have the right to edit this RuleSet at any time, alerting you when I do.

Each of you received one of the following Role PM's

Mafia Goon“I swear I’m just a volunteer, here to help the patients enjoy their…last days.”

Everyday you feed the old. Everyday you calm the young. Every day you watch the lives of those around you fade away. The sick don’t deserve to live. They don’t even put an effort into living. And those who help them—the doctors, the nurses—they are no better. You, however. You can make this place better. Take it over, run the hospital business. Then, people would have to be motivated to survive. Just pay us that money. Do us a favor. Then we’ll save you. Don’t agree? Then we won’t stop at just your death.

Welcome,
[Player Name]

You are a
Mafia Goon
, along with your partners,
[Player Name]
and
[Player Name]

Abilities:
▪ Factional communication: During the night phase you may talk with your partners here [QuickTopic link].
▪ Factional kill: Each night phase, one of you or your partner may perform the factional kill.

Win Condition:
You win when your faction comprises half of the living players

Please Confirm by PM. Also, the game is here

Mafia Doctor“Don’t worry, I’m a doctor.”

Your colleagues trust you. Your patients trust you. The parents and the owners—they all trust you. The mafia? They trust you too. But only the mafia can protect you, and only you can protect the mafia. Compassion and care—those are things for the weak. What really matters is the survival of the strong. Other doctors spend too much time trying to protect those who are long gone. But you know better. All that truly matters is to protect those who will give you something in return.

▪Welcome,
[Player Name]

You are a
Mafia Doctor
, along with your partners,
[Player Name]
and
[Player Name]

Abilities:
▪Factional communication: During the night phase you may talk with your partner here [QuickTopic link].
▪Factional kill: Each night phase, one of you or your partner may perform the factional kill.
▪Protection: Each night phase, you may select a player in the game to be protected from one nightkill.
Win condition:
You win when your faction comprises half of the living players

Compulsive Bulletproof Serial Killer“They always want me to get them some food, or a blanket—sometimes they call just for me to keep them company. It’s so fun to watch their expressions when they realize…that they never should’ve pressed the call button.”

Some call you an angel of death, but you see yourself as a savior. Some people are too sick to live. But, that’s only part of the reason you kill. You get a high out of seeing the blood drain out of their bodies. Everytime a doctor hits the ground you struggle to hold in laughter. This hospital has become a bloodbath. You would’ve been happy just killing patients every once in a while, but now that the mafia has gotten involved…its time to end this little game and watch them all die. After all, it’s the only way you can continue killing.

▪Welcome,
[Player Name]

You are a
Compulsive Bulletproof Serial Killer.

Abilities:
▪Nightkill: Each night phase, you must perform a nightkill on any player in the game.
▪Bulletproof: You are immune to nightkills, although you will not be told if you are targeted for a kill.
Win condition:
You win when you are the last one standing.

Compulsive Vigilante“Here's the plan: Kill them before they kill you”

You woke up in the hospital, drugged and disoriented. But after getting your head straight, you find a gun in your pocket. Always one for a good fight, you are ready to protect through means other than a prescription. Doctors may stop death, but you can inflict that status on your enemies. The mafia isn’t the only group who knows how to fight, and you aren’t about to let them win.

▪Welcome,
[Player Name]

You are a
Compulsive Vigilante.

Abilities:
▪Nightkill: Each night phase, you must perform a nightkill on any player in the game.
Win condition:
You win when all threats to the town are eliminated and there is at least one town player alive.

Town Doctor"Sometimes I wonder…is anyone worth protecting when they would never return the favor?”

You’ve seen death before, but this…whoever did this deserves to die. Not one of your fellow colleagues can be trusted now. Armed with a keen intellect and a voice, its time to find out who your friends really are. You’re playing a game with death, and the only way to make it out alive is to ensure the one’s who caused this massacre die first.

▪Welcome,
[Player Name]

You are a
Town Doctor

Abilities:
▪Each night phase, you may protect a player in the game from a single nightkill.
Win condition:
You win when all threats to the town have been eliminated and there is at least one town player alive

"A train robbery is where you take a train to your destination, make your move, and take a train back, right?"-Isaac

ToastyToast
ToastyToast
Mafia Scum
ToastyToast
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2 (isolation #2) » Wed Aug 24, 2011 9:01 pm

Post by ToastyToast »

Game will begin when 9/12 players have confirmed

ToastyToast
ToastyToast
Mafia Scum
ToastyToast
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3 (isolation #3) » Thu Aug 25, 2011 6:22 am

Post by ToastyToast »

Something happened last night. You vaguely remember a gassy smell coming from another room. Before you could find the cause, you passed out. So did everyone else stuck in the room.

When you wake up, the voices of 8 other people, and the snores of three can be heard all around you. But the smell…that dreadful smell….

“Do we know where it’s coming from?” asks
PiggyGirl15
in a frightened voice.

“All I know is that something is wrong. The doors are locked and we’re the only 12 people left on this floor,” yells
glowball
, trying to be heard over the snores of
Mega
pinkfloyd
, and
Quaroath

Neil113
walks to the closet door, and looks disgusted when it inches open. “Um, guys….I think I found where the smell is.”

Andrius,
Coroner
, killed in Pregame!

Thomith
and
Maruchan
quickly examine the body to see what happened to him. They discover a large bruise on his neck, and at once conclude that the man has been strangled to death.

On the verge of throwing up,
BBmolla
runs into the bathroom. But he finds something even worse.

Hoopla,
Head Nurse
, killed in Pregame!

Her abdomen is sliced into to and opened up, as if someone had just performed an autopsy on the beloved nurse.

BBmolla screams at the top of his lungs, and everyone (awake) rushes to the room to see what he just say.

“Make it stop. We have to do something…but what?” utters
whispersilk

In response, its
izakthegoomba
who comes up with the plan. “We have to fight back. No one is leaving the hospital until we figure out who did this. But lets tread carefully, my friends.

The Game Has Begun! Good luck!

ToastyToast
ToastyToast
Mafia Scum
ToastyToast
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #26 (isolation #4) » Thu Aug 25, 2011 8:42 am

Post by ToastyToast »

Thomith: TROLOLOL?

Maruchan: TROLOLOLOL FEELINGS

izakthegoomba: ANGRY TROLL

glowball and VitaminR: :cry:

Vote Count #1

glowball (1) - Maruchan
Mega (0) -
pinkfloyd (0) -
PiggyGal15 (0) -
izakthegoomba (2) - Thomith, VitaminR
BBmolla (0) -
VitaminR (0) -
Thomith (1) - izakthegoomba
Maruchan (1) - glowball
Quaroath (0) -
neil1113 (0) -
whispersilk (0) -
No Lynch (0) -
Not voting: Mega, pinkfloyd, PiggyGal15, BBmolla, Quaroath, neil1113, whispersilk

It takes 7 to lynch and 6 to no lynch!
Last edited by ToastyToast on Fri Aug 26, 2011 6:54 am, edited 4 times in total.

ToastyToast
ToastyToast
Mafia Scum
ToastyToast
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #54 (isolation #5) » Thu Aug 25, 2011 11:32 am

Post by ToastyToast »

As the day went on, many had yet to say even a word. The situation had brought some closer together--two of them even fell in love--but most were too in shock to speak up.

With regards to the unconfirmed players, I'm probably going to give them the usual time it takes for a prod before looking for replacements. Mega has not been on site since Monday, but the other 2 seem active.

Vote Count #2

glowball (2) - Maruchan, VitaminR
Mega (0) -
pinkfloyd (0) -
PiggyGal15 (0) -
izakthegoomba (0) -
BBmolla (0) -
VitaminR (1) - Thomith
Thomith (1) - izakthegoomba
Maruchan (1) - glowball
Quaroath (0) -
neil1113 (0) -
whispersilk (0) -
No Lynch (0) -
Not voting: Mega, pinkfloyd, PiggyGal15, BBmolla, Quaroath, neil1113, whispersilk

Last edited by ToastyToast on Fri Aug 26, 2011 6:54 am, edited 1 time in total.

ToastyToast
ToastyToast
Mafia Scum
ToastyToast
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #57 (isolation #6) » Thu Aug 25, 2011 11:43 am

Post by ToastyToast »

BBmolla wrote:@Mod: Quick question, it says doctor protects person from a "single" night kill. Does this mean that if two people shoot the same person, and they are docced, the kill will still go through?

A doctor protect blocks a single kill. If more than one doctor protects the same target, the protected will be safe from that amount of kill attempts. (so, 2 protect= protection from 2 kills). The SK is immune to ALL kill attempts

ToastyToast
ToastyToast
Mafia Scum
ToastyToast
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #87 (isolation #7) » Thu Aug 25, 2011 1:25 pm

Post by ToastyToast »

Everyone began discussing who they remember seeing at work everyday.
BBmolla: So I can't remember any of you. Am I supposed to be here?

izakthegoomba: Hmm. Yeah, strangely I don't remember any people either. But I also strangely happen to know that there are two vigilantes. There's also 4 bad guys and 6 doctors. I think it came to me in a dream.

Glowball: But I don't want to know people!

BBmolla and izakthegoomba: :eek:

And so their eyes turned to that glowing ball in the room. Maruchan was eating cup of noodles.

Vote Count #3

glowball (4) - Maruchan, VitaminR, BBmolla, izakthegoomba (L-3)
Mega (0) -
pinkfloyd (0) -
PiggyGal15 (0) -
izakthegoomba (0) -
BBmolla (0) -
VitaminR (1) - Thomith
Thomith (0) -
Maruchan (1) - glowball
Quaroath (0) -
neil1113 (0) -
whispersilk (0) -
No Lynch (0) -
Not voting: Mega, pinkfloyd, PiggyGal15, Quaroath, neil1113, whispersilk

Last edited by ToastyToast on Fri Aug 26, 2011 6:54 am, edited 1 time in total.

ToastyToast
ToastyToast
Mafia Scum
ToastyToast
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #117 (isolation #8) » Thu Aug 25, 2011 5:37 pm

Post by ToastyToast »

Yayyy somone new posted so everyone started to party :mrgreen:
While TT was busy not being here, he came back to see that NO VOTES HAD CHANGED and as such he couldn't come up with any new flavor.

But then, something happened and a pig (female) walked in.

glowball: yeah guys we need to see if ppl agree with me.
maruchan: I know right? Why are only four people talking and everyone else staring at us?
....waiting time...
PiggyGirl15: I DONT AGREE
*gasp*
glowball: YOU #%@$$^@
*gasp*
The two ladies began to dramatically slap each other.
The guys secretly enjoyed it.

Vote Count #4

glowball (5) - Maruchan, VitaminR, BBmolla, izakthegoomba, PiggyGirl15 (L-2)
Mega (0) -
pinkfloyd (0) -
PiggyGal15 (1) - glowball
izakthegoomba (0) -
BBmolla (0) -
VitaminR (1) - Thomith
Thomith (0) -
Maruchan (0) -
Quaroath (0) -
neil1113 (0) -
whispersilk (0) -
No Lynch (0) -
Not voting: Mega, pinkfloyd, PiggyGal15, Quaroath, neil1113, whispersilk

Last edited by ToastyToast on Fri Aug 26, 2011 6:55 am, edited 2 times in total.

ToastyToast
ToastyToast
Mafia Scum
ToastyToast
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #154 (isolation #9) » Fri Aug 26, 2011 4:54 am

Post by ToastyToast »

Neil113: Piggy, you existence is like an un-plucked flower, so innocent and so beautiful. I am not
perverted
by this, as it simply means you have yet to be
stripped
of your innocence. You are a admirable and
desperate
being, and a social butterfly (which is in my stomach <3)

VitaminR:...I feel dirty....

PiggyGirl15: LOLWUT?

Thomith: Sup, glowball

glowball: OMG, I MADE A FRIEND

Vote Count #5

glowball (2) - Maruchan, izakthegoomba
Mega (0) -
pinkfloyd (0) -
PiggyGal15 (1) - glowball
izakthegoomba (1) - VitaminR
BBmolla (0) -
VitaminR (0) -
Thomith (0) -
Maruchan (1) - Thomith
Quaroath (0) -
neil1113 (0) -
whispersilk (0) -
No Lynch (0) -
Not voting: Mega, pinkfloyd, PiggyGal15, Quaroath, neil1113, whispersilk, BBmolla

Last edited by ToastyToast on Fri Aug 26, 2011 6:55 am, edited 2 times in total.

ToastyToast
ToastyToast
Mafia Scum
ToastyToast
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #194 (isolation #10) » Sat Aug 27, 2011 12:41 pm

Post by ToastyToast »

pinkfloyd has failed to pick up his role PM. Currently looking for replacement. Also, I'm settling into the new dorm this weekend, so I apologize if I'm missing.

ToastyToast
ToastyToast
Mafia Scum
ToastyToast
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #196 (isolation #11) » Sat Aug 27, 2011 1:26 pm

Post by ToastyToast »

So whilst chatting was goin on, everyone was wondering why pinkfloyd never woke up. Turns out that it wasn't pinkfloyd at all! The sleeping beast involved into a
GreyICE
. Thats right, replacement found!

ToastyToast
ToastyToast
Mafia Scum
ToastyToast
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #370 (isolation #12) » Mon Aug 29, 2011 5:33 am

Post by ToastyToast »

ToastyToast was busy being busy. So GreyICE came in and was like
GreyICE: CLAIM CLAIM CLAIM
glowball: FUUUUUUU
BBmolla: NO UUUUUU
glowball and GreyICE and BBmolla begin to slap each other dramitically. Not as impressive as the last time this happened.
Mega: I'm Here. but I'm not gonna say anything other than that I'm here.
maruchan: mer mer said something I didn't read
piggygirl15: OINK PROD DODGE
neil1113: GIANT POST TO TORTURE TOASTY
whispersilk: hey guys. I agree. That is all.

DAMMIT. I haven't eaten since 4PM yesterday. writing OINK made me hungry...can't continue...

Please let me know if my votes are wrong. I'm still busy unpacking and getting settled into the dorm.
Also, arguing over whose blacklisting who and who should just replace out for fail counts as insult to other players. Please take your bitching elsewhere.

Vote Count #6

glowball (1) - izakthegoomba,
Mega (0) -
pinkfloyd (0) -
PiggyGal15 (0) -
BBmolla (0) -
VitaminR (0) -
Thomith (1) - glowball, Maruchan
Maruchan (1) - Thomith
Quaroath (0) -
neil1113 (1) - GreyICE1113
whispersilk (0) -
No Lynch (0) -
Not voting: Mega, pinkfloyd, PiggyGal15, Quaroath, neil1113, whispersilk, BBmolla, Maruchan

ToastyToast
ToastyToast
Mafia Scum
ToastyToast
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #465 (isolation #13) » Tue Aug 30, 2011 9:04 am

Post by ToastyToast »

glowball: You guys are all liek CLAIM CLAIM CLAIM, and scum is all liek NUMBERS NUMBERS OMG...NOBODY LOVES ME
Thomith: I never said I didn't.
glowball: :oops: so shifty!
GreyICE: ALL THE PEOPLE WHO HAVEN"T CLAIMED JUST CLAIMED DOCTOR KAY
neil1113: NOT LISTENING....*puts fingers in ears, dancing* LALALALALA
VitaminR: Hey guys...who's the hamster?
Quaroath: Oh lolz sry im just lurking for funsies.
VitaminR: Oh...okay then
PiggyGirl15: CLAIM CLAIM CLAIM
GreyICE: once piggy posts lests go to step 2...............................
ToASTY: *cough she did post lololololol cough*

Vote Count #7

glowball (1) - izakthegoomba,
Mega (0) -
pinkfloyd (0) -
PiggyGal15 (0) -
izakthegoomba (0) -
BBmolla (0) -
VitaminR (0) -
Thomith (1) - glowball,
Maruchan (1) - Thomith
Quaroath (0) -
neil1113 (1) - GreyICE
whispersilk (0) -
No Lynch (0) -
Not voting: Mega, pinkfloyd, PiggyGal15, Quaroath, neil1113, whispersilk, BBmolla, Maruchan, VitaminR

ToastyToast
ToastyToast
Mafia Scum
ToastyToast
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #526 (isolation #14) » Wed Aug 31, 2011 6:18 am

Post by ToastyToast »

GreyICE wrote:So if you're going to stay in this fucking game, buckle the fuck down, break your fucking little need to be the center of attention, and start playing.

You can make a point without being offensive. Please tone it down a few notches.

Also, Mega is being prodded.

ToastyToast
ToastyToast
Mafia Scum
ToastyToast
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #559 (isolation #15) » Wed Aug 31, 2011 10:26 am

Post by ToastyToast »

GreyICE and glowball finally found something to agree upon. They then became best friends forever. This friendship will probably end in a vegas wedding and quick divorce.

glowball: no matter what I do, I is dying.
GreyICE: LONG POST WAHHHHHH
Quaroath: well, if I were scum....
neil1113: ugh, whatever.... :roll:
glowball: I'm a doctor, greyICE my love!
GreyICE: see, my dear? Just follow my lead from now on
*embrace*
neil113:...BLAH?

Vote Count #8

glowball (0) -
Mega (0) -
GreyICE (1) - neil1113
PiggyGal15 (0) -
BBmolla (0) -
VitaminR (0) -
Thomith (1) - Maruchan
Maruchan (0) -
Quaroath (0) -
neil1113 (5) - izakthegoomba, GreyICE, glowball, BBmolla, Thomith (L-2)
whispersilk (0) -
No Lynch (0) -
Not voting: Mega, PiggyGal15, Quaroath, whispersilk, Maruchan

ToastyToast
ToastyToast
Mafia Scum
ToastyToast
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #626 (isolation #16) » Thu Sep 01, 2011 7:24 pm

Post by ToastyToast »

u gusy are funny but peeeeee.

Plz ignore this. Was not in the right state of mind. :shifty:
Last edited by ToastyToast on Fri Sep 02, 2011 4:54 am, edited 1 time in total.

ToastyToast
ToastyToast
Mafia Scum
ToastyToast
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #630 (isolation #17) » Fri Sep 02, 2011 5:24 am

Post by ToastyToast »

Mega is being replaced

ToastyToast
ToastyToast
Mafia Scum
ToastyToast
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #632 (isolation #18) » Fri Sep 02, 2011 5:36 am

Post by ToastyToast »

It turns out Mega was actually a talking corpse. So he finally stopped talking, and Quilford stepped out of his body. It was awkward for everyone because he smelled terribly and looked like #@!$. Nonetheless, it was better than a talking corpse.
Quilford has replaced Mega!

ToastyToast
ToastyToast
Mafia Scum
ToastyToast
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #638 (isolation #19) » Fri Sep 02, 2011 5:49 am

Post by ToastyToast »

So this neil guy. All he wanted was to be helpful. So he claimed to be a serial killer.

neil1113: I have a confession to make
GreyICE: wuh?
Maruchan: YOU WERE THE ONE WHO STOLE MY NOODLES????
neil1113: Na, but I think I might have maybe accidentally killed that nurse lady. She was pretty.
izakthegoomba: Are you
sure
you killed them and your not actually a doctor or something?
neil1113: maybe...
GreyICE: Are you
sure
you didn't actually kill Andrius the coroner?
neil1113: maybe...
*Quilford steps out of Mega's corpse*
izakthegoomba: guh thats disgusting!
GreyICE: Wha--oh yeah, thats pretty bad
Quilford: CAN I HAS VOTECOUNT NOW?

Vote Count #9

glowball (0) -
Mega (0) -
GreyICE (2) - neil1113, Thomith
PiggyGal15 (0) -
BBmolla (0) -
VitaminR (0) -
Thomith (1) - Maruchan
Maruchan (0) -
Quaroath (0) -
neil1113 (4) - izakthegoomba, GreyICE, glowball, BBmolla, (L-3)
whispersilk (0) -
No Lynch (0) -
Not voting: Quilford, PiggyGal15, Quaroath, whispersilk, Maruchan,

Last edited by ToastyToast on Fri Sep 02, 2011 5:55 am, edited 1 time in total.

ToastyToast
ToastyToast
Mafia Scum
ToastyToast
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1004 (isolation #20) » Mon Sep 05, 2011 7:48 am

Post by ToastyToast »

WHY WOULD U TRICK ME LIKE THAT YOU PPLZ. EVERY ONE OF YOU IS EVIL

izakthegoomba: OMG we lynchd
neil1113: yeah, srsly......but why am I still not dead yet.
whispersilk: I guess we have to make a scene.
Maruchan: How do we do that?
GreyICE: guess we have to wait for the lazy mod to tell us how to lynch someone.
Thomith: Yeah, I don't even think we have rope.
PiggyGal15 is V/LA

Vote Count #10

glowball (0) -
Mega (0) -
GreyICE (1) - izakthegoomba
PiggyGal15 (0) -
izakthegoomba (0) -
BBmolla (0) -
VitaminR (0) -
Thomith (0) -
Maruchan (0) -
Quaroath (0) -
neil1113 (6) - GreyICE, BBmolla, neil1113, Thomith, Quilford, glowball (L-1)
whispersilk (0) -
No Lynch (0) -
Not voting:PiggyGal15, Quaroath, whispersilk, Maruchan, VitaminR

ToastyToast
ToastyToast
Mafia Scum
ToastyToast
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1009 (isolation #21) » Mon Sep 05, 2011 7:54 am

Post by ToastyToast »

NO TWILIGHT FOR YOU. Also, incoming modpost after I stop feeling like death

Vote Count #11
glowball (0) -
Mega (0) -
GreyICE (1) - izakthegoomba
PiggyGal15 (0) -
izakthegoomba (0) -
BBmolla (0) -
VitaminR (0) -
Thomith (0) -
Maruchan (0) -
Quaroath (0) -
neil1113 (7) - GreyICE, BBmolla, neil1113, Thomith, Quilford, glowball, whispersilk (Lynched)
whispersilk (0) -
No Lynch (0) -
Not voting:PiggyGal15, Quaroath, Maruchan, VitaminR

A lynch has been reached!

ToastyToast
ToastyToast
Mafia Scum
ToastyToast
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1010 (isolation #22) » Mon Sep 05, 2011 8:36 am

Post by ToastyToast »

Neil1113:
The way their life fades away...its a beautiful thing. One learns more about the human body by watching it die than it does by trying to save it.

GreyICE: So you admit what you did to her? You killed Hoopla? Or was it Andrius?

Neil1113:
Oh, I killed Hoopla. And I enjoyed it. I've killed many people. I've never been caught. It feels good to come clean. It gets...boring when no one knows what you've done.

Thomith: You really deserve to die, you know that?

Neil1113:
I know, but I can still help.

whispersilk: No way in hell are you getting out of this one alive!

Those stuck in the hospital all crowded around him. Neil1113 backed up into a window.

PiggyGal15, Quaroath, Maruchan, VitaminR, and izakthegoomba all watched as glowball punched a whole into the window. Bleeding, glowball stepped back and let whispersilk do the rest.

whispersilk: We've made our choice, neil1113. Do you have nay last words.

Neil1113:
Those people. They wanted to die. They were suffering...HE HA HA...yes, I only did what I was told. You can't kill me. No one can kill me. I--

whispersilk wrestled with Neil1113. He gave little resistance. In fact, it seemed like he wanted to fall out that window. And so with on last shove, whispersilk defenestrated Neil1113, who plummeted to the ground.

Neil1113:
YAAAAAAAAAAAAAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY DEATH!

*SPLAT*

Maruchan: Come on guys, lets finish up these noodles and get ready for tonight.

At that, the staff of the Hospital all turned back from the window and towards the kitched. The sun began to set, and the real fun was about to begin.

Neil1113,
Compulsive Bulletproof Serial Killer
has been lynched! (Well, technically he was defenestrated since there was no rope, but....)

Night Phase ends 72 hours from this post or if everyone has agreed to start the next day via PM.

ToastyToast
ToastyToast
Mafia Scum
ToastyToast
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1011 (isolation #23) » Wed Sep 07, 2011 2:35 pm

Post by ToastyToast »

Most of you couldn't sleep last night. A foul stench plagued the air, and it was important to make sure the others were safe. However, eventually everyone drifted off, fearful of what the morning would bring them.

Perhaps one of the most fearful was VitaminR. He wasn't shivering or in a panic, but he couldn't sleep. So, he decided to walk the corridors of the hospital. On his own.
VitaminR walked into his old office. Before all this happened, he was supposed to be promoted. But now, who knows if the hospital would even open again? Did he deserve to take care of people when he could barely take care of himself?

As he pondered, he heard the door open....
Smack!

A force smashed into VitaminR's skull. Bleeding profusely, the rising star of the hospital crawled, trying to make it back to the main hall. But, he soon was drained of his blood. His heart stopped, but he wore on his face an expression of relief.

VitaminR,
Town Doctor
, killed night one!

Meanwhile, the other doctors were sleeping. However, whispersilk had gotten up to use the bathroom. She refused to ask someone to go with her, and so she carefully walked alone. Apparently she wasn't careful enough.

By the time she got to the bathroom, she had recognized the sounds of footsteps following her. It wasn't until she opened the door that she stopped to take a look. It was the last thing her eyes would see.

Bang! BANG!

Two shots in the chest was enough to bring down whispersilk.

"Wha--why?"
she uttered with her last words.

A familiar voice responded to her, but she was dead before the answer was given.

whispersilk,
Town Doctor
, killed night one!

The gunshots woke the remaining hospital residents up from their slumber. When the two bodies were found, a few words were shared. But it was time to move on.

GreyICE: This isn't over yet. We lost two great doctors today...lets ensure that we do not lose another.
glowball and PiggyGirl15 were in tears and embraced when they saw the body of their female colleague.
Maruchan: I'm hungry.
Thomith: *Yawn*....OMG that is sooo gross. Who forgot to dump the noodles from last night?
izakthegoomba: Um, that was your job. Besides, there's bodies.
Thomith: Oh. Nothing I haven't seen before!
Quaroath: mer mer mer I'm Thomith and I think I'm cool because I work in a hospital like everyone else..
BBmolla: Oh you're sooo funny.
Quilford: SHUT UP GUSY ITS DOWN TO BUSINESS. LIKE MULAN AND THE HUNS.
Mega: Why is my name still in the vote count?
Everyone: GTFO

Vote Count #11

glowball (0) -
Quilford (0) -
GreyICE (0) -
PiggyGal15 (0) -
izakthegoomba (0) -
BBmolla (0) -
Thomith (0) -
Maruchan (0) -
Quaroath (0) -
No Lynch (0) -
Not voting:glowball, Quilford, GreyICE, PiggyGal15, izakthegoomba, BBmolla, Thomith, Maruchan, Quaroath

With 9 alive, it takes 5 to lynch!

ToastyToast
ToastyToast
Mafia Scum
ToastyToast
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1059 (isolation #24) » Thu Sep 08, 2011 6:41 am

Post by ToastyToast »

Vote count here/when I'm done with class

ToastyToast
ToastyToast
Mafia Scum
ToastyToast
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1087 (isolation #25) » Thu Sep 08, 2011 9:16 am

Post by ToastyToast »

glowball: heyyy, piggy, weren't you supposed to be protecting that dead guy?
PiggyGal15: oink?
GreyICE: hmm...now that you mention it, she doesn't look like a doctor...
PiggyGal15: SQUEAL. SQUEAL SQUEAL.
Thomith: Well, I've seen a pig be a doctor before. I guess its possible for her to be one.
Maruchan: I say we make some pork flavored cup-of-noodles outta her.
Quaroath: Wait! I've seen pigs perform surgery before! It CAN HAPPPENNNNN
BBmolla: How?
Quaroath: Uh, well...uh, I can't remember BUT I SAW IT
izakthegoomba: ...yeah, no.
PiggyGal15: TROLLING. IS THIS HOW ITS DONE???

Vote Count #12

glowball (0) -
Quilford (0) -
GreyICE (0) -
PiggyGal15 (3) - Maruchan, izakthegoomba, glowball (L-2)
izakthegoomba (0) -
BBmolla (0) -
Thomith (0) -
Maruchan (0) -
Quaroath (0) -
No Lynch (0) -
Not voting: Quilford, GreyICE, PiggyGal15, BBmolla, Thomith, Quaroath

With 9 alive, it takes 5 to lynch!

ToastyToast
ToastyToast
Mafia Scum
ToastyToast
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1100 (isolation #26) » Thu Sep 08, 2011 4:23 pm

Post by ToastyToast »

Vote Count #13

glowball (0) -
Quilford (0) -
GreyICE (0) -
PiggyGal15 (3) - Maruchan, izakthegoomba, glowball, Quaroath, GreyICE (Lynched)
izakthegoomba (0) -
BBmolla (0) -
Thomith (0) -
Maruchan (0) -
Quaroath (0) -
No Lynch (0) -
Not voting: Quilford, PiggyGal15, BBmolla, Thomith,

GreyICE: Nope.
That
is definitely
not
a doctor
Piggygal15:
Snort

Maruchan: KILLITWITHFIRE
izakthegoomba: nahh, lets just throw it out the window! It'll be fun!
Piggygal15:
SQUEAL SQUEAL

glowball: OMG I was hugging that thing this morning. So NOT a doctor. Like, how were we all convinced that a piggy was a doctor?
Quaroath: Hmm...welll
GreyICE: ....nope, not buyin' it.

Aware that there was no way to get out of this alive, Piggygal15 fought one last fight.
"OINK!"

CRASH!

She charged headfirst into Quaroath's crotch. He shrieked backwards in pain.

Next she went after glowball, who shrieked, "OMG liek GreyICE save me!!!"
Unfortunately GreyICE HAD to see another epic fight between the two females (even tho one of them was actually a piggy).
Piggygal bit glowball's leg hard enough to draw blood.
"EEEEEK"
yelled glowball, who kicked PiggyGal and sent her flying into the lap of izakthegoomba.

Meanwhile, everyone who didn't vote was sad that they forgot to realize how lame their part in the first lynch flavor was.

Izakthegoomba tried to slap away PiggyGal15, but it was no use. She slapped harder, until izakthegoomba lay
K.O.'d

Maruchan ran to attack PiggyGal15, but instead fell very dramatically on the floor. Apparently it was because he thought he had two votes but didn't.

Now it was only GreyICE, PiggyGal15, and the Not Voting Hipster Crew.

She was short of breath, but still had one chance to take out GreyICE. She leaped forward, charging head on. She was about to make contact and flew into the air when....

GreyICE moved to the side. He was standing in front of the broken window.
"SQUEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA-----SPLAT!"

PiggyGal15,
Mafia Goon
, Lynched (via defenestration) D2!

GreyICE: Guys, remind me to never become a farmer.
Maruchan: There goes the bacon.
Quaroath: Hahahah it's funny because the pig flew hahahhaha

Night 2 Has Begun! D3 will end 72 hours from this post or if all players say they are ready for the day to open OR if I'm bored and got night actions.

ToastyToast
ToastyToast
Mafia Scum
ToastyToast
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1101 (isolation #27) » Sun Sep 11, 2011 10:06 am

Post by ToastyToast »

GreyICE had performed valiantly in the fight against PiggyGal15, but he knew that only increased his chances of dying. Something inside him knew that he would die tonight. And so, he decided to spend the night wandering aimlessly around his past workplace. He left the group for the last time. glowball would probably miss him--heck, everyone would miss him. I mean who
wouldn't
want to go through this with GreyICE.

He was always such a polite being. I mean, it was only polite to go somewhere quiet to die. It was only a friendly gesture to tell people that they should just leave the hospital and never come back.

But the way he died--
that
was rude. When he was looking in the abandoned emergency room, someone decided to come up behind him and knock him out.

When he woke up, he was in a daze. He looked down to see that both his legs had been broken. If that wasn't enough, someone shouted..."OH NO, WE NEED THE DEFIBULATOR (SPELLING???)" and sent such a strong electric signal that his polite, gracious heart--the heart that everyone loved--imploded.

GreyICE,
Town Doctor
, killed Night Two!

Maruchan was the first to come by the body. He didn't have time for this. The fact that he came upon the body first made him a suspect. And he didn't want any bad attention. After all, he couldn't bear to die before all his foolish colleagues went down before him. In fact, he planned to end it that morning. He would put a deadly
CHEMICAL OF EEEEVIILLLL
in everyone's noodles. They'd all be dead before they knew what hit 'em.

Turns out, he'd be dead before he knew what hit 'em instead.

Maruchan,
Mafia Doctor
, killed Night Two!

glowball: OH my dearest GreyICE! How could you leave me after promising to always stay by my side! Well, I suppose I wanted you to leave on account of you being so impolite during the day, BUT WHAT DO I CARE? Who's going to LOVE ME NOW???? :cry: :cry: :cry:
Thomith: Well, I suppose I could take his place :wink:
glowball: Okay, fine with me! Let's go!!!!
izakthegoomba: huh, well, that was fast.
Thomith: You're just jealous.
Quilford: So....apparently Maruchan left a note detailing his plan to murder all of us. Gross. I knew those cup of noodles had too much sodium in them.
Quaroath, eating cup of noodles: What are you talking about? THIS IS DELICIOUS!!!
BBmolla: OMG Look! Maruchan's dead corpse just exploded and turned into MORE NOODLES!!!!
everyone: Yayyyy! Wooohooo!!

Vote Count #14

glowball (0) -
Quilford (0) -
izakthegoomba (0) -
BBmolla (0) -
Thomith (0) -
Maruchan (0) -
Quaroath (0) -
No Lynch (0) -

With 7 alive it takes 4 to Lynch!

ToastyToast
ToastyToast
Mafia Scum
ToastyToast
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1114 (isolation #28) » Sun Sep 11, 2011 12:47 pm

Post by ToastyToast »

Vote Count #14

glowball (0) -
Quilford (0) -
izakthegoomba (4) - glowball, BBmolla, Quaroath, izakthegoomba (LYNCHED)
BBmolla (0) -
Thomith (0) -
Quaroath (0) -
No Lynch (0) -
Not Voting: Quilford, Thomith
A lynch has been reached!
A wincon had been fulfilled!

izakthegoomba: so, uh, guys...you win!
BBmolla: Well, did you guys really think you had a chance?
izakthegoomba: naaaa, but it was funn!!!!
Quaroath: Yeah, thanks for being such a good sport, izakthegoomba. Now go kill yourself.
glowball: I won't miss you!

glowball puts her arm around Thomith

Thomith: hehehehhehe
Quilford: Creeeperrr.
Thomith: Who me?
Quilford: Nope, glowball. I mean just look at her!
Quaroath: Not nearly as attractive as the piggy.
izakthegoomba: ugh, thats just disgusting.

izakthegoomba resisted much less than his two companions. He wished everyone a good day then proceeded to jump out the window.

"WHHEEEEEEEEEE THIS IS SO COO--"
SPLAT

His guts left a bloody mark on the ground.

izakthegoomba,
Mafia Goon
, lynched D3!

TOWN WINS THE GAME!!!!

Quaroath: Um....guys, I think he had the key.
Thomith: So...we're stuck in here forever?
BBmolla: Oh wait, guys. I had the key this whole time!!!
glowball: WHAT?!
Quilford: OMGUS
BBmolla: Well, if we had never witnessed all those terrible deaths, we would have never been as close as we are now!
Everyone: D'awww.

The 5 remaining residents of the hospital walked out of the doors hand in hand, ready to take on the world and save those who can't save themselves.

They left a lot of dead bodies in the hospital, and never reported it to the police. When they walked outside, the bodies of neil1113, PiggyGal15, and izakthegoomba were still there....which was odd because you would think someone would notice. Apparently police don't exist.

Maybe
that's
why they never thought to pick up a phone and call the cops.

Now, I'm sure your wondering what happened to our little cast of doctors.

glowball remained emotionally unstable, but didn't care. She and Thomith are often seen skipping for no apparent reason. Currently has 15 lovers

GreyICE is dead.

neil1113 is dead.

Thomith went back to being the terrible doctor he was, making loads of money. He proposed to glowball a month after the events, and got rejected. Loves mudkips.

Maruchan is dead.

Quilford technically disappeared for about two days of the events in the hospital. Its rumored he's attempting to start the hospital up again--well, if he ever gets around to waking up. He didn't vote in the election, either.

whispersilk is dead.

PiggyGal15 is dead.

Quaroath never looked at pigs the same way again. He used his ability to kill people for good, and everyone didn't admire him for it. Bought out cup of noodles, using Maruchan's irresistible special flavor to steal everyone's money. Known as a capitalist pig, but he hates the term.

VitaminR is dead.

izakthegoomba is dead.

BBmolla realized how much he failed at actually killing people, and became a doctor. He also throws great parties, often getting the group together to give re-enactments of the events that took place at the hospital. A raging alcoholic.

A special thanks to the inspirations of this tale, whom are listed below. If it weren't for your own behavior, I'd never have been able to make this odd story.
CREDITS

Dr. "A little overemotional" glowball,
Dr. "I don't vote" Quilford
Mr. "Well, we're screwed" izakthegoomba
Mr. "Guns don't kill people and neither do I" BBmolla
Dr. "DO YOU LIKE MUDPIES" Thomith
Mr. "Do I even look like a doctor?" Quaroath
Mr. "Creepy Things I know about you" Neil1113
Dr. "Slightly insulting" GreyICE
Dr. "I make good plans that kill me" whispersilk
Dr. "
SQUEAL
" PiggyGal15
Dr. "OMNOMNOM" Maruchan
Dr. "I'm probably gonna die again..." VitaminR

ToastyToast
ToastyToast
Mafia Scum
ToastyToast
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1116 (isolation #29) » Sun Sep 11, 2011 12:54 pm

Post by ToastyToast »

Some Notes:
Yeah definitely breakable. It was not my intent to pick a game that was breakable.
Main reason I chose this set-up is because its power-heavy, and I don't know about you guys, but having a doctor as a VT is just more fun.

Player notes:
I think scum may have had a chance, but for the most part gave up after Piggy's death.
Targetting VitaminR (to protect) definitely would've changed the game because it would've put piggy in a position of protecting a Vig.

Neil1113 dying the first day really hurt the scum teams chances, especially given that all three were under suspicion.

MVP would have to go to whispersilk for completely surprising me. At the beginning I was worried she'd be super lurky, but instead she ended up enforcing the plan that won the game.

I had fun making the flavor! I hope you guys enjoyed it.

It was actually not my first thoght to make it humorous...I just felt like I'd go with the mood of the playerlist. Everyone seemed to be kinda "JOKES" in a good way, so I followed that along.

I'll be entering the mini theme next, and that way my flavor will likely have more of a story---possibly more serious but still with some humor.

PEDIT: @glowball: no, in my mind you had a creeper face because everybody wants you in my flavor :P

ToastyToast
ToastyToast
Mafia Scum
ToastyToast
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1118 (isolation #30) » Sun Sep 11, 2011 1:00 pm

Post by ToastyToast »

In post 1117, glowball wrote:Who are these people who wanted me in the flavor?!

Thomith, GreyICE...
its more of a "oh, Thomith is obv being a creeper with that laugh" +sarcastic redirection by Quilford saying...no I meand :roll: glowball obviously

ToastyToast
ToastyToast
Mafia Scum
ToastyToast
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1119 (isolation #31) » Sun Sep 11, 2011 1:05 pm

Post by ToastyToast »

ToastyToast
ToastyToast
Mafia Scum
ToastyToast
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1127 (isolation #32) » Sun Sep 11, 2011 2:21 pm

Post by ToastyToast »

I think whispersilk was the won who made the game-breaking strategy, and GreyICE claims to have broken it before.

Basically, if the two vigs claim, then all the docs create a chain of protects. The vigs shoot from a given group of choices. If no kill goes through, then we either have a conf. doctor or an SK. SK needs to be alive to give scum ANY chance, but to can become victim of the strategy if he is supposed to protect someone.

ToastyToast
ToastyToast
Mafia Scum
ToastyToast
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1170 (isolation #33) » Mon Sep 12, 2011 5:55 am

Post by ToastyToast »

In post 1139, Quilford wrote:Uh, Toasty?
Night actions, please.

Sorry, figured that since they were coordinated, it was obvious

N1:
glowball-->Protect Quaroath
Quilford-->Protect izakthegoomba
GreyICE-->Protect Quilford (Success)
PiggyGal15-->No Action
izakthegoomba-->Kill whispersilk (Success)
BBmolla-->Shoot Quilford (Failed)
VitaminR-->Protect Maruchan
Quaroath-->Shoot VitaminR (Success)
whispersilk-->Protect BBmolla
Thomith-->Protect GreyICE

N2:
glowball-->Protect Quaroath
Quilford-->Protect Thomith
GreyICE-->Protect BBmolla
izakthegoomba-->No Action
BBmolla-->Shoot Quilford (Failed)
Thomith-->Protect Quilford (Success)
Maruchan-->Protect izakthegoomba, Kill GreyICE (Success)
Quaroath-->Kill Maruchan (Success
)
Last edited by ToastyToast on Mon Sep 12, 2011 12:03 pm, edited 1 time in total.

ToastyToast
ToastyToast
Mafia Scum
ToastyToast
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1171 (isolation #34) » Mon Sep 12, 2011 5:58 am

Post by ToastyToast »

CES wrote:How about we add a Docblocker (maybe call it a Placeboizer, dunno) to the mafia? Ruins town plans but is otherwise not significantly powerful?

Isn't that just a Jailkeeper?

ToastyToast
ToastyToast
Mafia Scum
ToastyToast
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1175 (isolation #35) » Sun Oct 02, 2011 8:25 am

Post by ToastyToast »

Locking the Thread.

ToastyToast
ToastyToast
Mafia Scum
ToastyToast
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1177 (isolation #36) » Mon Jul 07, 2014 6:37 pm

Post by ToastyToast »

[quote="In post 1, ToastyToast"]
ToastyToasts Mafia RuleSet (Modeled after Charon's Battle For Olympus)

ONE: FUNDAMENTALS

I) All site-wide rules apply. Read and respect them.
II) There is no personal communication outside the forum postings (regarding this game) unless your role specifically allows it.
III) Do not quote your Role PM or any private communication (either real or fabricated) with the moderator, co-moderator, backup-moderator, or fellow players. Paraphrasing your Role PM is acceptable.
IV) Be courteous and respectful to all your fellow players and the moderating team.
V) Play to your Win Condition.

TWO: DAY PHASE (DP)

I) Each DP shall have a two week deadline.
II)
Votes must be bolded or they shall not be counted.
Abbreviating someone's name is acceptable, so long as I can discern who you were voting for without trouble.
III)
Unvoting is not required but its really annoying when ppl don't do it so..

IV) Once you have reached a simple majority (half of all living players plus one) that person's fate is sealed and they shall be lynched. Unvoting cannot change their fate.
V)If half the living players approve a No Lynch (
Vote: No Lynch
), then no player shall be lynched and the game shall enter Night Phase. If deadline is reached and no one has received a simple majority of the votes, no one shall be lynched.
VI) Once a player is lynched the game enters twilight until I arrive and post a death scene. All players may continue to post during Twilight.
VII) If you have failed to post for over 48 hours, I will send you a prod. Failure to respond to this prod within 48 hours will result in the replacement of that player. Force-replacing of flakers/rule-breakers will be occur at my discretion.
VIII) A deadline extension may be granted; just ask.
IX) Votes and Unvotes shall not count in Twilight.

THREE: NIGHT PHASE (NP)

I) NP shall last three days,
or if all players give me the ok to open the thread.

II) All groups with Quicktopics (QTs) will be able to converse during the NP.
III) Any role or faction with night abilities may choose to use them by PM-ing the mod with their choice.
IV) If no action is received, no action will be taken. All actions received after the deadline has passed will not be valid.
V) Night Action submissions will be accepted starting in the Twilight Phase.

FOUR: CAPITAL OFFENSES

I) Do not quote your Role PM or any private communication (either real or fabricated) with the moderator, co-moderator, or backup-moderator. Paraphrasing your Role PM is acceptable.
II) There is to be no personal communication outside the forum postings (regarding this game) unless your role specifically allows it.
III) I will use
MY PURPLE COLOR
for mod stuff outside of my posts. Posts originally made by me will vary in color. Anyone who uses
MY PURPLE
can GTFO
IV)
The following is a list of outlawed shenanigans:

• Using invisible text, codes, cryptography, etc.
  • Editing your posts (if you have the power to do so)
  • Insulting other players
  • Quoting any QTs you may have access to
  • Breaking hydra-status if you are a hydra
  • Posting in-thread after you have died

If any of these offenses are committed, I have the right to force-replace you from the game or modkill you. A warning will usually come before replacement or modkilling, depending on the severity of the infraction.

FIVE: MISCELLANEOUS

I) Feel free to address me in-thread, but if there is a large egregious mistake please PM me. Small matters like errors in the votecount can be posted in-thread.
II) I have the final say on any issue. I reserve the right to force-replace and modkill at my will.
III) This is a game. Have fun, and keep the game fun for other people. Stay civilized, please.
IV) I have the right to edit this RuleSet at any time, alerting you when I do.

Sample Role PM's:

William Gant
"He...he's right there."

An everyday working man, you were unlucky enough to witness a gang-related murder. You just want to do the right thing, and have agreed to testify against the Barksdale gang. Some say you are a dead man walking. The police have agreed to protect you thanks to your assistance, but that may not last long.

Welcome,
Cephrir

You are
William Gant, Mafia Goon.
You are aligned with the
Baltimore Police Department
along with your partners...

Abilities:
Faction Communication: You may talk with your team members in a quick topic
Night-Kill: Each night, one member of your team may perform a night kill.

Win Condition:
You win when the Baltimore Police Department comprises of half the living players.

Wintell "Little Man" Royce

You are a pawn of the Barksdale Gang, but you are loyal. However, sometimes your gang sees you as a loose cannon. You may not be as professional as the other "muscle" in the gang, but that just makes you more eager to prove yourself. Get named a "Cop-Killer," and maybe all of Baltimore will think twice before messing with your crew.

Welcome,
Faraday

You are
Wintell "Little Man" Royce, Vanilla Townie
You are aligned with the
Barksdale Gang

Abilities:
▪You have no abilities other than your vote.
Win condition:
You win when all the enemies of the Barksdale gang are defeated and at least one Barksdale-aligned player is alive.

ToastyToast
ToastyToast
Mafia Scum
ToastyToast
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1178 (isolation #37) » Mon Jul 07, 2014 6:38 pm

Post by ToastyToast »

oops

Return to “Completed Open Games”