Stringer Bell
Goon
Stringer Bell
Goon
Goon

Post Post #11 (isolation #0) » Fri Aug 19, 2011 3:42 pm

Post by Stringer Bell »

Vote: uncledaphne
for being that guy who votes whoever votes first.
Stringer Bell
Stringer Bell
Goon
Stringer Bell
Goon
Goon

Post Post #18 (isolation #1) » Fri Aug 19, 2011 4:43 pm

Post by Stringer Bell »

uncledaphne wrote:
UNVOTE
Vote:Stringer Bell
For voting against me

Well played, Mauer.
Stringer Bell
Stringer Bell
Goon
Stringer Bell
Goon
Goon

Post Post #26 (isolation #2) » Fri Aug 19, 2011 7:02 pm

Post by Stringer Bell »

Has anyone played a game with Nunez? Do we know if he will stop being weird?
Stringer Bell
Stringer Bell
Goon
Stringer Bell
Goon
Goon

Post Post #44 (isolation #3) » Sat Aug 20, 2011 6:13 am

Post by Stringer Bell »

Vifam wrote:
Stringer Bell wrote:Has anyone played a game with Nunez? Do we know if he will stop being weird?

Hey back off, his wife just died.

Wait really? Shit, I'm sorry, I had no idea. That certainly explains it, I can't imagine that.
Stringer Bell
Stringer Bell
Goon
Stringer Bell
Goon
Goon

Post Post #49 (isolation #4) » Sat Aug 20, 2011 7:20 am

Post by Stringer Bell »

eep wrote:
Stringer Bell wrote:
Vifam wrote:
Stringer Bell wrote:Has anyone played a game with Nunez? Do we know if he will stop being weird?

Hey back off, his wife just died.

Wait really? Shit, I'm sorry, I had no idea. That certainly explains it, I can't imagine that.

If it is the case, then it is certainly tragic, but how does that explain anything?

I certainly haven't had anybody that close to me die (knock on wood), but I definitely think that something that tragic would explain some quirky behavior.
Stringer Bell
Stringer Bell
Goon
Stringer Bell
Goon
Goon

Post Post #51 (isolation #5) » Sat Aug 20, 2011 7:34 am

Post by Stringer Bell »

Vifam wrote:

sorgster wrote:
uncledaphne wrote:
TheAwesomeAll wrote:you sold out uncledaphne
vote sorgster

redFF might also be scum.

Sold out?

I guess you are the only one with basic reading comprehension Vifam. Sold out doesn't equal to getting an avatar. It made me confused. I also wasn't the only one to countervote I believe. I was confused by what he said. Not the only person here.

Now you're just deflecting, weather or not everyone OMGUS'd isn't the case here. I'm telling everyone that your vote makes you look like you have a guilty conscience.

I'm not defending anyone, this is more about focusing pressure on Sorg rather then defending TTA ( Who is null right now).

To be honest, I was just as confused as sorg seemed to be...it was sort of a strange post, in that all three lines had nothing to do with one another, I guess sorg thought that TTA thought that sorg had sold daphne out, but I'm not sure that would make any sense, we were just out of RVS and sorg hadn't done anything to warrant "selling daphne out". Sorg must have some sort of power role, whether it be scum or town, he clearly feels that he needs to stay alive. I'm going to hold off on voting for him, it would be terrible to get rid of a cop or doc D1. Definitely someone to keep an eye on, but we don't have enough information to make a foolproof case that he's scum.
Stringer Bell
Stringer Bell
Goon
Stringer Bell
Goon
Goon

Post Post #52 (isolation #6) » Sat Aug 20, 2011 7:35 am

Post by Stringer Bell »

Vifam wrote:I...I was joking about the dead wife thing.

For now on, when I am joking, I'll use exclamation marks!

Come on...not sure that's something you should joke about. Any other explanations for Nunez's weird posts?
Stringer Bell
Stringer Bell
Goon
Stringer Bell
Goon
Goon

Post Post #53 (isolation #7) » Sat Aug 20, 2011 7:35 am

Post by Stringer Bell »

EBWOP: Those two posts were supposed to be one post, I had them open in separate tabs and was going to copy and paste it all together into one post...whatever.
Stringer Bell
Stringer Bell
Goon
Stringer Bell
Goon
Goon

Post Post #251 (isolation #8) » Sat Aug 20, 2011 5:12 pm

Post by Stringer Bell »

WTF? I just made a pretty long post and it didn't go through! Damn it. I guess I'll do it again.

Reads:
Town:
vifam..strong town read on him. Love the aggression as a way to get a scumslip outta someone.
TAA..not a strong read here, but more of a gut-feel. Need to see more.

Scum:
uncledaphne..His defense of sorg seems strange to me. Why so vehement in coming to sorg's defense? Vifam's read was a good one, sorg did overreact to what TAA posted.VOTE: daphne
sorg..didn't react well to vifam's pressure after the TAA vote, but since then hasn't done anything scummy to secure a strong scum read on him.
FoS
Stringer Bell
Stringer Bell
Goon
Stringer Bell
Goon
Goon

Post Post #293 (isolation #9) » Sat Aug 20, 2011 6:19 pm

Post by Stringer Bell »

Daphne just seems to be flailing, even though he's just at L-3. Never too late to turn it around with some actual town play, rather than just give up.
Stringer Bell
Stringer Bell
Goon
Stringer Bell
Goon
Goon

Post Post #302 (isolation #10) » Sat Aug 20, 2011 6:52 pm

Post by Stringer Bell »

uncledaphne wrote:Stringer please explain why you believe I am scum.

Why attack someone who is pressuring someone else, especially when the pressure is working and is based on good, solid reasoning?
Stringer Bell
Stringer Bell
Goon
Stringer Bell
Goon
Goon

Post Post #353 (isolation #11) » Fri Aug 26, 2011 11:48 am

Post by Stringer Bell »

I want to hear more from the people who didn't speak too much on D1, either because we moved too quickly for them or because they didn't want to say anything. Especially Nunez. I spent a lot of time looking at his posts and trying to decipher some sort of code, but to no avail. Just seems to be sorta strange..
Stringer Bell
Stringer Bell
Goon
Stringer Bell
Goon
Goon

Post Post #368 (isolation #12) » Fri Aug 26, 2011 2:04 pm

Post by Stringer Bell »

AntB wrote:
Player -> Score

0=ZOMG LYNCH! 10=Scum Hunter Elite

Vifam -> 4
redFF -> 4
sorgster -> 4
TheRainMan -> 6
TheAwesomeAll -> 4
paraffin -> 4
eep -> 6
trekker -> 4

If you're not listed, you're neutral. This is taking the d1 lynch flip into consideration.

Does this even count as town and scum reads? This just screams super non-committal to me. He obviously couldn't have said "I see everyone as neutral" because then we would have jumped on him, but isn't that basically what he did. He doesn't commit to a vote, and doesn't even commit to an FoS or any sort of strong read one way or another. Scum trying to ride the line and just get by? VOTE: AntB
Stringer Bell
Stringer Bell
Goon
Stringer Bell
Goon
Goon

Post Post #384 (isolation #13) » Fri Aug 26, 2011 5:33 pm

Post by Stringer Bell »

Stringer Bell wrote:
AntB wrote:
Player -> Score

0=ZOMG LYNCH! 10=Scum Hunter Elite

Vifam -> 4
redFF -> 4
sorgster -> 4
TheRainMan -> 6
TheAwesomeAll -> 4
paraffin -> 4
eep -> 6
trekker -> 4

If you're not listed, you're neutral. This is taking the d1 lynch flip into consideration.

Does this even count as town and scum reads? This just screams super non-committal to me. He obviously couldn't have said "I see everyone as neutral" because then we would have jumped on him, but isn't that basically what he did. He doesn't commit to a vote, and doesn't even commit to an FoS or any sort of strong read one way or another. Scum trying to ride the line and just get by? VOTE: AntB

@Mod: I'm voting AntB
Stringer Bell
Stringer Bell
Goon
Stringer Bell
Goon
Goon

Post Post #416 (isolation #14) » Sun Aug 28, 2011 7:24 am

Post by Stringer Bell »

TheRainMan wrote:Looking at the people who want to vote Nunez. I consider it as wasting a lynch at the moment and just hoping to get someone off who can't put up a fight. I hate inactivity as much as the next guy but that's my take on it.

To piggy-back on this point, if Nunez was lurking scum, why would he post such weird stuff to bring attention to himself? I'd really like him to start posting stuff that the rest of us understand, and I think people are hoping that the votes will bring on some pressure to make him post useful stuff.

redFF wrote:
trekker wrote:VOTE: Stringer Bell

care to explain

trekker wrote:not particularly

okay then.
Stringer Bell
Stringer Bell
Goon
Stringer Bell
Goon
Goon

Post Post #459 (isolation #15) » Mon Aug 29, 2011 4:25 am

Post by Stringer Bell »

Nunez wrote:Hello friends, I am present!

You are so annoying. I think you're town, but it's still making me angry.

I'm leaving my vote on AntB, he hasn't posted in three RL days but he still was scummy as hell before that.

Sorg is still really defensive...makes sense that he's got a powerful role, whether it be a scum or town role. I don't think I would want to vote him until we knew a little more about which side he's on.

Why is eep being so weird with this "vote me and something awesome will happen" thing? I don't remember him being this strange 'yesterday', yet here he is, looking like he's trying to get himself lynched.
Stringer Bell
Stringer Bell
Goon
Stringer Bell
Goon
Goon

Post Post #463 (isolation #16) » Mon Aug 29, 2011 6:18 am

Post by Stringer Bell »

eep wrote:I didn't say something awesome would happen. I just asked to be voted for.

Maybe I felt like we weren't getting enough information by other means.
Maybe I felt like I was coming across as "too town"
Maybe I'm the jester.
Maybe I have a secret new role called "flasher" who gets to show their alignment to one player every day they get to L-1 and survive.
Endless possibilities!

P.S. I'm a girl.

So now that you've gotten some votes, would you like to tell us why you did that?

P.S. sorry bout that, I'll try to remember.
Stringer Bell
Stringer Bell
Goon
Stringer Bell
Goon
Goon

Post Post #481 (isolation #17) » Mon Aug 29, 2011 11:00 am

Post by Stringer Bell »

redFF wrote:ebwop: why do you thnk nunez is town?

I assume that's directed toward me. I just don't think that scum would act like this and bring that sort of attention to themselves.

To AntB: I'm sorry, I forgot that you were gone.. I have my vote on you because you were being completely non-committal and basically had nothing productive to say. To me, it looked like you were just trying to get by and stay under the radar, just as a scum would do. If you come back from V/LA and you start playing more townie, then I'll be happy to take my vote off.
Stringer Bell
Stringer Bell
Goon
Stringer Bell
Goon
Goon

Post Post #487 (isolation #18) » Mon Aug 29, 2011 11:58 am

Post by Stringer Bell »

sorgster wrote:
Stringer Bell wrote:
redFF wrote:ebwop: why do you thnk nunez is town?

I assume that's directed toward me. I just don't think that scum would act like this and bring that sort of attention to themselves.

To AntB: I'm sorry, I forgot that you were gone.. I have my vote on you because you were being completely non-committal and basically had nothing productive to say. To me, it looked like you were just trying to get by and stay under the radar, just as a scum would do. If you come back from V/LA and you start playing more townie, then I'll be happy to take my vote off.

But nunez's neutralness is forcing him to stay suspicious but not enough to get lynched, which is a good thing for him if he is scum.

But if he is scum, think of the risk involved? If people take it the wrong way, he would be lynched D1 and that would be a huge blow to his scum team. That's the reason I think he's town, because as a scum it would foolish to play like that. As a scum, you just want to fit in and not draw much attention to yourself, whereas he is doing the direct opposite. He's made like four or five posts the whole game and yet we've been discussing his play on seemingly every page.
Stringer Bell
Stringer Bell
Goon
Stringer Bell
Goon
Goon

Post Post #491 (isolation #19) » Mon Aug 29, 2011 1:14 pm

Post by Stringer Bell »

trekker wrote:nunez is a useless townie

hear hear!
Stringer Bell
Stringer Bell
Goon
Stringer Bell
Goon
Goon

Post Post #519 (isolation #20) » Tue Aug 30, 2011 7:21 am

Post by Stringer Bell »

UNVOTE: AntB
Stringer Bell
Stringer Bell
Goon
Stringer Bell
Goon
Goon

Post Post #565 (isolation #21) » Wed Aug 31, 2011 8:25 am

Post by Stringer Bell »

AntB wrote:Its more than you've posted, and I said to watch them for various reasons, not ones to look out for as town/scum.

So if we're going to watch them for various reasons, what are they? How do we know which ones to watch for on which people? There's a lot of vagueness here and a lot of room for you to later try to get town points by saying 'we should have watched for this'. Plus, it's never good when someone opens up a defense with "Well you haven't done anything either". That's not the point, the point is that your post wasn't very good. It doesn't matter who called you out on it, their point still remains valid.
Stringer Bell
Stringer Bell
Goon
Stringer Bell
Goon
Goon

Post Post #586 (isolation #22) » Wed Aug 31, 2011 12:52 pm

Post by Stringer Bell »

Vifam wrote:Ant, we are already DOING that, we are already looking at players, we are already sharing our thoughts, THERE IS NO REASON TO HIDE YOURS.

QFT. Someone who has something to hide, and makes it blatantly obvious that they are hiding something, is scum.

VOTE: AntB
Stringer Bell
Stringer Bell
Goon
Stringer Bell
Goon
Goon

Post Post #628 (isolation #23) » Wed Aug 31, 2011 3:50 pm

Post by Stringer Bell »

I am really confused. Does anyone know what's going on beside David?
Stringer Bell
Stringer Bell
Goon
Stringer Bell
Goon
Goon

Post Post #630 (isolation #24) » Wed Aug 31, 2011 3:55 pm

Post by Stringer Bell »

So I say let him sit for today, people on his wagon should join me and others on AntB, and hopefully someone with the ability to do so will figure out what he actually is.
Stringer Bell
Stringer Bell
Goon
Stringer Bell
Goon
Goon

Post Post #683 (isolation #25) » Sun Sep 04, 2011 6:19 pm

Post by Stringer Bell »

In post 682, Hiraki wrote:Do you guys mind if I stay back and watch this play out and hop on BWs when I want?

Thanks.

sarcasm?
Stringer Bell
Stringer Bell
Goon
Stringer Bell
Goon
Goon

Post Post #764 (isolation #26) » Tue Sep 06, 2011 6:41 am

Post by Stringer Bell »

In post 763, redFF wrote:
In post 761, StevieT92 wrote:I wouldn't say uprising is crazy suspicious. He has managed to stay completely unnoticed by everyone though, slightly anti town read on him.

RedFF, I would think you were town if you did anything other than defend yourself and tunnel on sorgster this game. Leading the bandwagon on UD is a null tell.

i've done more than you.

Terrible defense is terrible. If the point is valid, it doesn't matter who is making it or how much they've done throughout the game.
Stringer Bell
Stringer Bell
Goon
Stringer Bell
Goon
Goon

Post Post #768 (isolation #27) » Tue Sep 06, 2011 10:03 am

Post by Stringer Bell »

In post 767, redFF wrote:
In post 764, Stringer Bell wrote:
In post 763, redFF wrote:
In post 761, StevieT92 wrote:I wouldn't say uprising is crazy suspicious. He has managed to stay completely unnoticed by everyone though, slightly anti town read on him.

RedFF, I would think you were town if you did anything other than defend yourself and tunnel on sorgster this game. Leading the bandwagon on UD is a null tell.

i've done more than you.

Terrible defense is terrible. If the point is valid, it doesn't matter who is making it or how much they've done throughout the game.

man I thought people who watched the wire were intelligent.

So even if the point is a good one, we should discount it because of WHO made the point? If you want a Wire reference, that'd basically be like if nobody ever listened to McNulty because he wasn't a Major or a Colonel or whatever. His points were still right, and they followed his points to solve the cases. Just because Stevie hasn't contributed and "doesn't have stripes on his sleeve", that doesn't mean that his points aren't valid. Dismissing points because of WHO made them is the wrong way to look at it, in my mind.
Stringer Bell
Stringer Bell
Goon
Stringer Bell
Goon
Goon

Post Post #820 (isolation #28) » Thu Sep 08, 2011 10:13 am

Post by Stringer Bell »

In post 813, eep wrote:
Stringer Bell:
Found the unvote post that trekker was talking about. And, yeah, actually, I don't get it. @Stringer Bell, why did you unvote AntB yesterday?
also realized something else, so UNVOTE: StevieT92, VOTE: Stringer Bell.
If Stringer Bell flips town, we should look at trekker tomorrow.

Finally, someone who voted me with an actual question or some sort of evidence. I originally voted AntB here, citing his super non-commital-ness. Seemed scummy to me. I reiterated my own point here when AntB asked me why I voted him, and said that I would unvote him if/when he became more town in my eyes. My scumread on AntB wasn't huge, but it was worth a vote to see what the reaction would be. When he became more town, I unvoted, just like I said I would. Then, he became more scummy here, hence my re-vote.
Stringer Bell
Stringer Bell
Goon
Stringer Bell
Goon
Goon

Post Post #939 (isolation #29) » Sun Sep 11, 2011 4:22 pm

Post by Stringer Bell »

Hey guys I'm sorry I haven't been active this weekend, I've got an exam tomorrow and then I'll be back.
Stringer Bell
Stringer Bell
Goon
Stringer Bell
Goon
Goon

Post Post #990 (isolation #30) » Wed Sep 14, 2011 8:50 am

Post by Stringer Bell »

In post 989, sorgster wrote:Eep, why are you trying so hard to find a counterwagon to antb?

Possible that eep doesn't think antb is scum? If one of your town reads was being wagoned on, you would try to find a counterwagon on someone you thought was scum, would you not?
Stringer Bell
Stringer Bell
Goon
Stringer Bell
Goon
Goon

Post Post #998 (isolation #31) » Wed Sep 14, 2011 9:44 am

Post by Stringer Bell »

In post 993, eep wrote:
In post 990, Stringer Bell wrote:
In post 989, sorgster wrote:Eep, why are you trying so hard to find a counterwagon to antb?

Possible that eep doesn't think antb is scum? If one of your town reads was being wagoned on, you would try to find a counterwagon on someone you thought was scum, would you not?

also, fyi, you're pretty high on my scumlist.

sorgster would be up there too, but i'm pretty sure only one of sorgster and taa can possibly be scum, and for now my pick is
sorgster

Typo? Your vote's on TAA, but sorg is your pick between the two of them to be scum?
Stringer Bell
Stringer Bell
Goon
Stringer Bell
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1031 (isolation #32) » Thu Sep 15, 2011 6:45 am

Post by Stringer Bell »

In post 1027, eep wrote:stringer bell, who do you think is scum and why have you not been scumhunting today?

I have not been scumhunting because things have gotten real busy at school and such, I just haven't had time to properly sit down and think about the game.

Quickly, my scum reads:
Daybid/whoever replaced him
-Completely inactive, it seems like there's always that one scum who do NOTHING and expect everyone to forget about them..it works for a few days and then blows up in their face. If Daybid's replacement is more active/not scummy, then this read comes off the board.

Uprising
-Because of this post
In post 958, Uprising wrote:UNVOTE: SS17

Apparently it's scummy for me to vote him.

I hope I don't need to explain why this is scummy to me.
VOTE: Uprising
Stringer Bell
Stringer Bell
Goon
Stringer Bell
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1108 (isolation #33) » Fri Sep 16, 2011 12:58 pm

Post by Stringer Bell »

In post 1103, trekker wrote:SodaSpirit, sheep me.

Do you have any sort of case or anything you'd like me to answer to before you assume I'm scum?
Stringer Bell
Stringer Bell
Goon
Stringer Bell
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1110 (isolation #34) » Fri Sep 16, 2011 1:03 pm

Post by Stringer Bell »

In post 1104, trekker wrote:It's time to lynch Stringer Bell.

whoops, this is the quote that's supposed to go in my last post.
Stringer Bell
Stringer Bell
Goon
Stringer Bell
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1123 (isolation #35) » Fri Sep 16, 2011 5:02 pm

Post by Stringer Bell »

In post 408, trekker wrote:VOTE: Stringer Bell

First time he voted me, no evidence.

In post 410, trekker wrote:not particularly

When asked whether he would like to provide evidence, this is all we get.

In post 484, trekker wrote:
nocase wrote:let's get david xanatos.

I want to Lynch Stringer Bell.

Again, with no evidence.

In post 672, trekker wrote:386

586 - had unvoted on antb but piggybacks your post

First post with any real evidence. 386: I voted AntB for giving us a bunch of null reads on everybody who was in the conversation for a lynch. I stand by that vote, at the time AntB had done nothing but skate by on those reads. Something to note: His very first vote on me came after this vote but BEFORE I unvoted. 586: I had unvoted AntB for responding to my vote with some actual scumhunting, just as I said I would. A few posts later, AntB goes back to being scummy, I call him out on it but don't vote, instead waiting for him to try to explain himself. Vifam then calls him out, makes a case on him, which I believe provides enough evidence to put my vote back on him.

In post 673, trekker wrote:Thanks for reminding me, btw.

VOTE: Stringer Bell

Puts his vote back on me D3 after the case above.

In post 679, trekker wrote:Because I doubt he's scum based on his play. Please find someone else to lynch. Preferably Stringer Bell.

No more evidence here..

In post 725, trekker wrote:722
1) Reads are dynamic. I thought Sorgster was just fucking dumb but now I've changed my mind.

2) I told you why Stringer Bell is scum already.

3) I am the best player.

Yeah...

In post 802, trekker wrote:Yes. thank you. We must go back on SB.

VOTE: Stringer Bell

In post 803, trekker wrote:Everybody who is town should vote with me.

In post 806, trekker wrote:
In post 672, trekker wrote:386

586 - had unvoted on antb but piggybacks your post

eeep, please bus your scumbuddy.

Quotes his case, nothing new here, just the same case based on two posts in one interaction.

In post 834, trekker wrote:please vote on stringer bell to win the game.

In post 928, trekker wrote:
In post 924, eep wrote:
In post 919, trekker wrote:I don't want to lynch AntB.

SodaSpirit came it and posted reads that seem a bit faked to me and then just jumped on the AntB wagon, something I don't like at all.

is stringer bell a better lynch than sodaspirit?

yep

In post 931, trekker wrote:Lynch Stringer Bell if you want scum lynched.

In post 1025, trekker wrote:

In post 1023, eep wrote:stringer bell might still be a better lynch, just saying.

them stop fucking fencesitting on who you want to pick, lynch stringer bell, and then gain some town cred (stringer bell is your partner, after all.)

In post 1065, trekker wrote:
In post 1031, Stringer Bell wrote:Quickly, my scum reads:
Daybid/whoever replaced him
-Completely inactive, it seems like there's always that one scum who do NOTHING and expect everyone to forget about them..it works for a few days and then blows up in their face. If Daybid's replacement is more active/not scummy, then this read comes off the board.

you have a scumread on someone because they didn't post?

A second part to his case. Yes, I do have a scumread on someone because they didn't post. In every game I've ever played, there's always a scum who floats along and does nothing and makes it to D5 or D6 without contributing anything. Outside of Uprising, I didn't have any other solid reads, so I figured I'd take a guess at who the "floater" could be. He had the least number of posts out of the people who were still in the game, with FIVE, even less than Nunez the non-player.

In post 1094, trekker wrote:This town is retarded. Sheep me.

In post 1096, trekker wrote:Hiraki, sheep my vote. If he doesn't flip scum you can lynch me tomorrow.

In post 1099, trekker wrote:agh

In post 1104, trekker wrote:It's time to lynch Stringer Bell.

In post 1115, trekker wrote:
In post 1108, Stringer Bell wrote:

Do you have any sort of case or anything you'd like me to answer to before you assume I'm scum?

no

In post 1116, trekker wrote:i posted why earlier; too lazy to dig it back up.

Here ya go, I dug it up. Every post that I thought had anything to do with me. So why are you so adamantly in support of my lynch?
Stringer Bell
Stringer Bell
Goon
Stringer Bell
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1158 (isolation #36) » Sat Sep 17, 2011 3:53 pm

Post by Stringer Bell »

In post 1155, eep wrote:
In post 1148, trekker wrote:eep and Stringer Bell are partners.

wait, were you serious about that?

how do you figure?

How does he figure anything? He just says it, you're not gonna get any reasoning out of him.
Stringer Bell
Stringer Bell
Goon
Stringer Bell
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1161 (isolation #37) » Sat Sep 17, 2011 4:10 pm

Post by Stringer Bell »

In post 1159, sorgster wrote:What new things has trekker brought to this game or is he just actively lurking?

He hasn't brought anything new, but I wouldn't call it actively lurking. It's more than he has these extremely strong reads and doesn't give any real reasoning behind it. Active lurking to me would be if he were to just have a lot of neutral reads and not really going after anyone.
Stringer Bell
Stringer Bell
Goon
Stringer Bell
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1169 (isolation #38) » Sat Sep 17, 2011 6:42 pm

Post by Stringer Bell »

In post 1165, SodaSpirit17 wrote:trekker- I really have no fucking clue where I stand with him. He's so persistent about Stringer's lynch yet he was one of my scumreads earlier

So being persistent and aggressive about my lynch has given trekker town points in your eyes?
Yet Hiraki, who has been ultra-aggressive about your lynch for over a week of RL time, gets scum points?
Stringer Bell
Stringer Bell
Goon
Stringer Bell
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1224 (isolation #39) » Thu Sep 22, 2011 1:28 pm

Post by Stringer Bell »

I'm thinking there's a vig of some sort, who went after redFF because of what SS17 flipped and said before night started. I wouldn't think that scum would go after red, he was scummy as hell for SS17's flip and in my opinion would have been a quick lynch today had he not been killed. Therefore, what happened to the scum kill?
Stringer Bell
Stringer Bell
Goon
Stringer Bell
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1226 (isolation #40) » Thu Sep 22, 2011 1:56 pm

Post by Stringer Bell »

Why would scum kill redFF? That would make no sense, he was the scummiest person alive after what he did with SS17.
Stringer Bell
Stringer Bell
Goon
Stringer Bell
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1229 (isolation #41) » Thu Sep 22, 2011 2:53 pm

Post by Stringer Bell »

In post 1227, sorgster wrote:He was bodyguard? Counterclaiming in day three in a game this large is not likely to be a scum taking a risk. Scum would know for sure he is a bodyguard.

Sure, the scum knew he was telling the truth, since he obviously wasn't one of them, but the rest of us didn't. We would see him claim bodyguard, lead a lynch on someone else who actually WAS the bodyguard, and then he's gonna try to convince us that he's the SECOND bodyguard? I'm pretty sure he wouldn't have won me over on that. I figured he was just a scum goon who saw that day 3 was moving along really slowly and decided to go for a townie lynch, even if that meant his own death. The fact that he flipped as a second bodyguard says to me that it was a vig kill or an SK or something like that.
Stringer Bell
Stringer Bell
Goon
Stringer Bell
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1234 (isolation #42) » Thu Sep 22, 2011 4:14 pm

Post by Stringer Bell »

Stringer Bell
Stringer Bell
Goon
Stringer Bell
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1238 (isolation #43) » Thu Sep 22, 2011 4:35 pm

Post by Stringer Bell »

In post 1236, Uprising wrote:Red wasn't shot by a vig x.x

Of that, I'm fairly sure.

How can you be so sure? Do you mean specifically a vig or any sort of non-mafia based killer?
Stringer Bell
Stringer Bell
Goon
Stringer Bell
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1241 (isolation #44) » Thu Sep 22, 2011 6:28 pm

Post by Stringer Bell »

So you think that he was killed trying to protect someone else?
Stringer Bell
Stringer Bell
Goon
Stringer Bell
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1319 (isolation #45) » Wed Sep 28, 2011 10:55 am

Post by Stringer Bell »

In post 1314, StevieT92 wrote:
vote: eep

In post 1316, Battousai wrote:
vote:sorgster

In post 1317, sorgster wrote:
Vote Battousai

In post 1318, eep wrote:
vote: vifam

Anybody got any reasoning? We need to be careful today, we pretty much have to hit scum today to have a chance to win.
Stringer Bell
Stringer Bell
Goon
Stringer Bell
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1361 (isolation #46) » Fri Sep 30, 2011 11:18 am

Post by Stringer Bell »

In post 1357, sorgster wrote:
In post 330, implosion wrote:

Vote Count 1.3 (final)

AntB
Vifam - 1 (
uncledaphne
)
redFF
Nunez
David Xanatos
Uprising - 1 (
TheRainMan
)
Mysterio
sorgster -
StevieT92
TheRainMan
Daybid
NihilisticNinja
TheAwesomeAll
Stinger Bell

uncledaphne - 10 (Stringer Bell,
paraffin
Vifam
, eep,
redFF
Mysterio
, trekker,
sorgster
David Xanatos
TheAwesomeAll
) (L-0)
Gaylord Focker - 1 (Daybid)
paraffin
eep - 1 (
Gaylord Focker
)
trekker
Not voting - 5 (AntB,
Nunez
, Uprising, StevieT92, NihilisticNinja)

With 19 alive, 10 votes are required to lynch.

If you
ever
notice a mistake that I've made with the votecount (or elsewhere) don't hesitate to tell me.

A lynch has been reached. Stand by for flip and flavor.

I thin that everyone on that wagon was not scum.eep, & trekker r the non confirmed ones there.

For scum then, it must be between antb,uprsing, battousai,stevie,csl

Your colors confuse the hell out of me, plus the mistags also are confusing.
Stringer Bell
Stringer Bell
Goon
Stringer Bell
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1388 (isolation #47) » Tue Oct 04, 2011 2:38 am

Post by Stringer Bell »

Responding to prod, will get a chance to read the posts since my last post later today.
Stringer Bell
Stringer Bell
Goon
Stringer Bell
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1390 (isolation #48) » Tue Oct 04, 2011 10:18 am

Post by Stringer Bell »

In post 1380, Uprising wrote:I'm so afraid to vote because I really don't want to lose.

Jesus. Rereading the game.

Seems like this is everyone's mentality, this game has slowed to a crawl the last few RL days. I've read the last page and a half since my last post and it seems like we're not getting anywhere with a lynch. I'd support a mass claim, if for no other reason than it would generate discussion, which is more than we have going right now.
Stringer Bell
Stringer Bell
Goon
Stringer Bell
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1399 (isolation #49) » Tue Oct 04, 2011 4:13 pm

Post by Stringer Bell »

In post 1398, sorgster wrote:I forgot to add trekker to that list.

Stringer bell seems to be pushed for a lynch way too much without any reason. Batt and eep are starting to give a lot of town vibes to me.I know vifam is town. AntB has always seemed scummy. Trekker is pushing too hard for a lynch of stringer bell. Uprising is a null tell. the other two are lurkers.

I've been pushing for a lynch? I don't recall pushing any sort of lynch. I think we should take it slow, maybe massclaim if it gets too close to the deadline, but the last thing we need right now is for people to be pushing quicklynches, unless we have someone who has confirmed scum.
Stringer Bell
Stringer Bell
Goon
Stringer Bell
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1423 (isolation #50) » Fri Oct 07, 2011 6:08 pm

Post by Stringer Bell »

I got the prod, I'm keeping up with reading and all that this time but there's really nothing for me to say. I guess I should just post once a day, even if I got nothing new to say..
Stringer Bell
Stringer Bell
Goon
Stringer Bell
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1450 (isolation #51) » Tue Oct 11, 2011 6:40 am

Post by Stringer Bell »

In post 1449, Battousai wrote:AntB- You were brought up as scum for the past few days, but I never saw a case. That is why I was asking about it.

This game is so slow... I change my mind. A mass claim might actually do something to spark more discussion (especially if scum fake claims).

Sorgster already claimed a 1-shot mason and picked me to go second...

I am a hider.

Next to claim will be... Stevie

I think actions should be listed last, in order of scummiest to towniest to help get scum caught in a lie.

Especially if scum fake claims? What do you expect them to do, claim scum? That would certainly make it easy, so if any scum want to do that, please feel free.

I don't quite understand that last sentence? Actions should be listed last, why?
Stringer Bell
Stringer Bell
Goon
Stringer Bell
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1480 (isolation #52) » Thu Oct 13, 2011 4:38 pm

Post by Stringer Bell »

Claim: Town JoaT[\b]

Four one-shot abilities: Cop, Doc, Roleblock, Track

I've only used three abilities.

What I did:
N1: Did nothing. Wanted to get a better feel for the game before doing anything.
N2: Tracked Nunez, wanted to see if the reason he was being so weird had anything to do with his role. Got no action back.
N3: Copped eep, got back town.
N4: RB'd AntB, thought he was mafia and thought I might block a kill.

Still have a Doc left, not sure what I'm gonna do with it yet.
Stringer Bell
Stringer Bell
Goon
Stringer Bell
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1481 (isolation #53) » Thu Oct 13, 2011 4:38 pm

Post by Stringer Bell »

Claim: Town JoaT

Tags...
Stringer Bell
Stringer Bell
Goon
Stringer Bell
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1494 (isolation #54) » Fri Oct 14, 2011 9:10 am

Post by Stringer Bell »

Working on a bigger post, but to answer sorgster, I copped eep because trekker had no case and was just tunneling for god knows what reason. I had my Doc, Cop, and RB left, and didn't have any strong scum reads, which I would have RB'd, or any strong town reads, which I would have Doctor'd. So I used my cop somewhat randomly, to try to get some sort of information.

Then, last night, I wanted to use my RB instead of my Doc because I didn't think that the mafia would go after eep, so I used my RB on AntB in hopes of blocking a kill. Tonight I'll probably use my Doc on trekker, since he's the most powerful town PR left.
Stringer Bell
Stringer Bell
Goon
Stringer Bell
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1496 (isolation #55) » Fri Oct 14, 2011 9:14 am

Post by Stringer Bell »

Is a scum really going to completely tunnel someone with no case, and keep on it all day for two or three days?
Stringer Bell
Stringer Bell
Goon
Stringer Bell
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1498 (isolation #56) » Fri Oct 14, 2011 9:59 am

Post by Stringer Bell »

There are three scum, and the team is Uprising, Battousai, and AntB.

----

I think trekker is town. I know I'm town. Therefore, his rolecops combined with my N3 cop, leaves the above three as the only players left who have not been confirmed as town.

Out of the 10 alive players:
trekker confirmed Vifam, CSL, and Stevie as town, through his rolecops. Vifam confirmed sorgster as town, through their masonry.
I confirmed eep as town, through my N3 cop.

That only leaves Uprising, Battousai, and AntB.

Of these three, Uprising and Battousai claimed power roles, and AntB claimed VT. That leads me to believe that AntB is just a goon, whereas Uprising and Battousai have some sort of power along with the group's scum kill each night. Since watcher(Uprising's claim) is a more powerful role than hider(Battousai's claim),
VOTE: Uprising.

Though it honestly doesn't matter which one we lynch today.
Stringer Bell
Stringer Bell
Goon
Stringer Bell
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1559 (isolation #57) » Sun Oct 16, 2011 6:45 am

Post by Stringer Bell »

V/LA through Tuesday
. I don't have internet where I'm staying these next few days, but I'll be back at school on Tuesday. I can monitor the game somewhat on my phone, but it's hard for me to compose posts and such.
Stringer Bell
Stringer Bell
Goon
Stringer Bell
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1803 (isolation #58) » Thu Nov 10, 2011 4:55 am

Post by Stringer Bell »

Thanks for pulling that one out, eep. Four straight scum lynches to lose the game would have been pretty embarrassing. We only needed one more mislynch in those last four days to win it, good thing it finally came. Scum MVP: eep.

Return to “Completed Large Normal Games”