TT; Book 1: Bible Verse Mafia - Game over!

LoudmouthLee
LoudmouthLee
Mafia Scum
LoudmouthLee
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #345 (isolation #0) » Mon Feb 06, 2006 4:33 am

Post by LoudmouthLee »

Readers digest version of the case on Roadkill please...

Mith?
"LML = Mafia God" - Pie Is Good
"LML returns, plays one game, wins a Scummie, then leaves again!" - Primate
LoudmouthLee
LoudmouthLee
Mafia Scum
LoudmouthLee
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #349 (isolation #1) » Mon Feb 06, 2006 10:09 am

Post by LoudmouthLee »

His claim, dear Brian, seems to be pretty solid to me.
LoudmouthLee
LoudmouthLee
Mafia Scum
LoudmouthLee
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #350 (isolation #2) » Mon Feb 06, 2006 10:10 am

Post by LoudmouthLee »

mith wrote:Curious why LML is asking me, rather than someone who is actually voting for him. I could put together a summary of why I thought he was scum; I've changed my mind since Wednesday though. I am pretty sure he's innocent now. I'm going to re-read tomorrow to see what I think about LB.
He's the leading vote getter, you were STRONG on his bandwagon for a while, too. I want to know WHY you thought he was scum, and now, at lynch minus 2, why you've changed your mind.
LoudmouthLee
LoudmouthLee
Mafia Scum
LoudmouthLee
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #391 (isolation #3) » Tue Feb 07, 2006 4:28 am

Post by LoudmouthLee »

LyingBrian wrote:that's EXACTLY my point, VitaminR! if he's NOT a vanilla townie, then he must have a role... we can reasonably assume that armlx was pro-town... 3 of the 4 people who have died so far have BLACK text following their names... and everybody knows that pro-town roles make up the biggest percentage of players... i think we can also reasonably assume that armlx's verse is the vanilla townie verse... which brings me back to my question...

what is RoadBird's role based on the verse he claimed? a "thanker"? :roll:
:roll:

Lying, you seem to misunderstand the point here, and it makes me think that YOU have a different role than some other people.

Vote: LyingBrian
LoudmouthLee
LoudmouthLee
Mafia Scum
LoudmouthLee
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #393 (isolation #4) » Tue Feb 07, 2006 5:04 am

Post by LoudmouthLee »

Fritzler wrote:Gah, I want to lynch VisMaior and LB. I'm having trouble deciding.
Want a hint, Fritz? LB basically said he "couldn't understand" why someone was innocent (Roadbird)... why do you think that is?
LoudmouthLee
LoudmouthLee
Mafia Scum
LoudmouthLee
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #399 (isolation #5) » Tue Feb 07, 2006 2:02 pm

Post by LoudmouthLee »

LyingBrian wrote:
unvote

@LoudmouthLee

do you mind clarifying the point then?.. at the point at which i said that mith had not claimed yet... how would you interpret RoadBird's verse in light of this being a Mafia game w/o the context of mith's verse?.. it would seem that mith, RoadBird, and whoever else are townies able to confirm each other... also, i never IMPLIED that i "couldn't understand" why someone was innocent, i SAID that i "couldn't understand" what his role was... BIG difference... twisting MY words to fit YOUR context
NOTED
oh, so you thought he was innocent, yet you kept your vote on him? Keep me noted. I should just go through the thread for you to answer all of your known falsehoods in one area.

Your last sentence, sir, states the following...
i never IMPLIED that i "couldn't understand" why someone was innocent, i SAID that i "couldn't understand" what his role was... BIG difference...
and we have cad's Vote Count:
Vote count:

4 LyingBrian (Fuldu, Commodore Amazing, RoadBird, Fritzler)
5 RoadBird (Dragon Phoenix, LyingBrian, EnderX, Coron, Kerplunk)
1 Dragon Phoenix (inHimshallibe)
3 VisMaior (mith, PookyTheMagicalBear, Thoth)

not voting (3): LoudmouthLee, VisMaior, VitaminR

9 to lynch.
So you unvoted (your vote was ON RB) saying that you never questioned his innocence?

Bull-Poo. You're deer-in-headlights scum.
LoudmouthLee
LoudmouthLee
Mafia Scum
LoudmouthLee
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #403 (isolation #6) » Tue Feb 07, 2006 6:16 pm

Post by LoudmouthLee »

mith wrote:VisMaior is such scum.

I might have been out.
I think you're on the wrong Vis scent, Mith. LB seems to be a much better lynch.
LoudmouthLee
LoudmouthLee
Mafia Scum
LoudmouthLee
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #413 (isolation #7) » Wed Feb 08, 2006 2:30 am

Post by LoudmouthLee »

LyingBrian wrote:
@LoudmouthLee

i don't think you are scum, but i do think you're overanalyzing... i notice that you didn't answer either of my questions directed at you... where did i say or even imply i thought RoadBird was innocent?.. i originally vote for RoadBird to see how he would react to his bandwagon... he never gave me a reason to unvote, especially when he claimed his Bible verse... it did not seem to specify a specific role, and i did not think it was a "vanilla" townie role verse (since we had armlx's verse)... it was not until mith claimed his verse that i unvoted... i have no reason to suspect mith & RoadBird as a scum team, but i definitely can buy them as townies not knowing they could confirm each other... please feel free to point out any posts that you feel are contradictory... i think that your observations are good for the most part, but i think they would be better spent focused on VisMaior...
Were you not awake when I quoted this post?
do you mind clarifying the point then?.. at the point at which i said that mith had not claimed yet... how would you interpret RoadBird's verse in light of this being a Mafia game w/o the context of mith's verse?.. it would seem that mith, RoadBird, and whoever else are townies able to confirm each other... also, i never IMPLIED that i "couldn't understand" why someone was innocent, i SAID that i "couldn't understand" what his role was... BIG difference... twisting MY words to fit YOUR context NOTED...
You UNVOTED RB at the beginning of the post, stating, to me...
also, i never IMPLIED that i "couldn't understand" why someone was innocent, i SAID that i "couldn't understand" what his role was
This leads me to believe (and still does), that yo didn't doubt his innocence, but you doubted his role. You post struck me as VERY odd, even now, on a day's sleep...

My vote is staying. Also, I'm not a huge fan of the bandwagon you're pulling for (Vis), so that gives me more reason to want to vote you.
LoudmouthLee
LoudmouthLee
Mafia Scum
LoudmouthLee
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #417 (isolation #8) » Wed Feb 08, 2006 3:43 am

Post by LoudmouthLee »

Or, you're a traitor looking be be recruited by the scum.

DO NOT UNVOTE AND LYNCH HIM.
LoudmouthLee
LoudmouthLee
Mafia Scum
LoudmouthLee
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #419 (isolation #9) » Wed Feb 08, 2006 3:57 am

Post by LoudmouthLee »

Or, we can out power roles with a random bandwagon and give the scum valuable info. Seems plausable, eh? Bah.

Confirm Vote: LB
LoudmouthLee
LoudmouthLee
Mafia Scum
LoudmouthLee
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #433 (isolation #10) » Mon Feb 13, 2006 2:58 am

Post by LoudmouthLee »

Former players (6/20):

the silent speaker - Job 14:13 - struck to death with a stone night 1
Numbers 35:17, Fuldu's Verse wrote:
And if he smite him with throwing a stone, wherewith he may die, and he die, he [is] a murderer: the murderer shall surely be put to death.

Flying Dutchman - Hosea 2:6 - lynched day 1
armlx - Acts 20:26 - struck to death with an iron object night 2
Numbers 35:16, Peacebringer's Verse wrote:
And if he smite him with throwing a stone, wherewith he may die, and he die, he [is] a murderer: the murderer shall surely be put to death.
PeaceBringer - Numbers 35:16 - perished to death night 2
LyingBrian - Deuteronomy 31:29 - lynched day 2
Fuldu - Numbers 35:17 - perished to death Night 3

The killer who killed Fuldu and PB
seem
to be the same. Death by perishing. Interesting.

For all of you keeping score at home, the next post will be an in thread reference of Numbers 35.XX, so, use it to you're best.[/quote]
LoudmouthLee
LoudmouthLee
Mafia Scum
LoudmouthLee
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #434 (isolation #11) » Mon Feb 13, 2006 2:59 am

Post by LoudmouthLee »

(Cite: Blueletterbible.org)

Num 35:1 And the LORD spake unto Moses in the plains of Moab by Jordan [near] Jericho, saying,

Num 35:2 Command the children of Israel, that they give unto the Levites of the inheritance of their possession cities to dwell in; and ye shall give [also] unto the Levites suburbs for the cities round about them.

Num 35:3 And the cities shall they have to dwell in; and the suburbs of them shall be for their cattle, and for their goods, and for all their beasts.

Num 35:4 And the suburbs of the cities, which ye shall give unto the Levites, [shall reach] from the wall of the city and outward a thousand cubits round about.

Num 35:5 And ye shall measure from without the city on the east side two thousand cubits, and on the south side two thousand cubits, and on the west side two thousand cubits, and on the north side two thousand cubits; and the city [shall be] in the midst: this shall be to them the suburbs of the cities.

Num 35:6 And among the cities which ye shall give unto the Levites [there shall be] six cities for refuge, which ye shall appoint for the manslayer, that he may flee thither: and to them ye shall add forty and two cities.

Num 35:7 [So] all the cities which ye shall give to the Levites [shall be] forty and eight cities: them [shall ye give] with their suburbs.

Num 35:8 And the cities which ye shall give [shall be] of the possession of the children of Israel: from [them that have] many ye shall give many; but from [them that have] few ye shall give few: every one shall give of his cities unto the Levites according to his inheritance which he inheriteth.

Num 35:9 And the LORD spake unto Moses, saying,

Num 35:10 Speak unto the children of Israel, and say unto them, When ye be come over Jordan into the land of Canaan;

Num 35:11 Then ye shall appoint you cities to be cities of refuge for you; that the slayer may flee thither, which killeth any person at unawares.

Num 35:12 And they shall be unto you cities for refuge from the avenger; that the manslayer die not, until he stand before the congregation in judgment.

Num 35:13 And of these cities which ye shall give six cities shall ye have for refuge.

Num 35:14 Ye shall give three cities on this side Jordan, and three cities shall ye give in the land of Canaan, [which] shall be cities of refuge.

Num 35:15 These six cities shall be a refuge, [both] for the children of Israel, and for the stranger, and for the sojourner among them: that every one that killeth any person unawares may flee thither.

Num 35:16 And if he smite him with an instrument of iron, so that he die, he [is] a murderer: the murderer shall surely be put to death.

Num 35:17 And if he smite him with throwing a stone, wherewith he may die, and he die, he [is] a murderer: the murderer shall surely be put to death.

Num 35:18 Or [if] he smite him with an hand weapon of wood, wherewith he may die, and he die, he [is] a murderer: the murderer shall surely be put to death.

Num 35:19 The revenger of blood himself shall slay the murderer: when he meeteth him, he shall slay him.

Num 35:20 But if he thrust him of hatred, or hurl at him by laying of wait, that he die;

Num 35:21 Or in enmity smite him with his hand, that he die: he that smote [him] shall surely be put to death; [for] he [is] a murderer: the revenger of blood shall slay the murderer, when he meeteth him.

Num 35:22 But if he thrust him suddenly without enmity, or have cast upon him any thing without laying of wait,

Num 35:23 Or with any stone, wherewith a man may die, seeing [him] not, and cast [it] upon him, that he die, and [was] not his enemy, neither sought his harm:

Num 35:24 Then the congregation shall judge between the slayer and the revenger of blood according to these judgments:

Num 35:25 And the congregation shall deliver the slayer out of the hand of the revenger of blood, and the congregation shall restore him to the city of his refuge, whither he was fled: and he shall abide in it unto the death of the high priest, which was anointed with the holy oil.

Num 35:26 But if the slayer shall at any time come without the border of the city of his refuge, whither he was fled;

Num 35:27 And the revenger of blood find him without the borders of the city of his refuge, and the revenger of blood kill the slayer; he shall not be guilty of blood:

Num 35:28 Because he should have remained in the city of his refuge until the death of the high priest: but after the death of the high priest the slayer shall return into the land of his possession.

Num 35:29 So these [things] shall be for a statute of judgment unto you throughout your generations in all your dwellings.

Num 35:30 Whoso killeth any person, the murderer shall be put to death by the mouth of witnesses: but one witness shall not testify against any person [to cause him] to die.

Num 35:31 Moreover ye shall take no satisfaction for the life of a murderer, which [is] guilty of death: but he shall be surely put to death.

Num 35:32 And ye shall take no satisfaction for him that is fled to the city of his refuge, that he should come again to dwell in the land, until the death of the priest.

Num 35:33 So ye shall not pollute the land wherein ye [are]: for blood it defileth the land: and the land cannot be cleansed of the blood that is shed therein, but by the blood of him that shed it.

Num 35:34 Defile not therefore the land which ye shall inhabit, wherein I dwell: for I the LORD dwell among the children of Israel.
LoudmouthLee
LoudmouthLee
Mafia Scum
LoudmouthLee
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #436 (isolation #12) » Mon Feb 13, 2006 3:08 am

Post by LoudmouthLee »

VisMaior wrote:just seem? I concluded they MUST be the same. What makes you not sure?
Let's ask this, Vis...

Were Fuldu and PB SKs? I'm not reasonable sure over anything yet.
LoudmouthLee
LoudmouthLee
Mafia Scum
LoudmouthLee
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #457 (isolation #13) » Tue Feb 14, 2006 4:05 am

Post by LoudmouthLee »

Neither Mith or Vis are the right plays today. I'm actually leaning torwards CA....
LoudmouthLee
LoudmouthLee
Mafia Scum
LoudmouthLee
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #459 (isolation #14) » Tue Feb 14, 2006 5:21 am

Post by LoudmouthLee »

What have I done, mith?

I called you the wrong lynch, too... don't be dumb here...
LoudmouthLee
LoudmouthLee
Mafia Scum
LoudmouthLee
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #461 (isolation #15) » Tue Feb 14, 2006 5:31 am

Post by LoudmouthLee »

Well.. lets make this happen.

Claim by LML

1 Kings 8:32

-Mith, Not Guilty
-Vismaior, Not Guilty
-inHimshallibe, Not Guilty

Am I naive? I don't think so, based on my scripture.
This will give me a day or two more to stay alive.

PS: The currently play is Pooky.

Vote: Pooky
based on...
I think he's refering to the Vis move of refering to u as a proctectee on N3.

Could be that Vis is just trying to throw as much mud as he can b4 he goes down.
LoudmouthLee
LoudmouthLee
Mafia Scum
LoudmouthLee
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #528 (isolation #16) » Wed Feb 22, 2006 5:55 am

Post by LoudmouthLee »

Commodore Amazing wrote:@LML - Why did you investigate the people that you investigated?
@CA - I'm a replacement. Mith was Iammars choice, Vis was a random choice (missed by Iammars), and I picked InHim because he seem scummy (but alas, so did I), with the LB wagon.. that one still confuses me.
LoudmouthLee
LoudmouthLee
Mafia Scum
LoudmouthLee
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #534 (isolation #17) » Wed Feb 22, 2006 6:31 am

Post by LoudmouthLee »

I'd be for a Pooky, Thoth, DP or Kerplunk wagon today.
LoudmouthLee
LoudmouthLee
Mafia Scum
LoudmouthLee
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #536 (isolation #18) » Wed Feb 22, 2006 6:45 am

Post by LoudmouthLee »

I don't mind that wagon at all, InHim, and I may follow you on it. I saw the same thing you did.
LoudmouthLee
LoudmouthLee
Mafia Scum
LoudmouthLee
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #539 (isolation #19) » Wed Feb 22, 2006 10:09 am

Post by LoudmouthLee »

Glork wrote:I wouldn't vote Kerplunk, as Kerplunk is now me. No reason to vote for a lurker if he has been replaced, eh? Pay attention, LML!!
Ooh. Pardon. Missed it! :)
LoudmouthLee
LoudmouthLee
Mafia Scum
LoudmouthLee
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #637 (isolation #20) » Fri Mar 10, 2006 3:32 am

Post by LoudmouthLee »

Well... My powers were "taken away" by something that happened.

I'm at a loss here, as I did not recieve any results whatsoever. However, the only person who referenced in my PM was Fritzler.
LoudmouthLee
LoudmouthLee
Mafia Scum
LoudmouthLee
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #642 (isolation #21) » Fri Mar 10, 2006 5:03 am

Post by LoudmouthLee »

Confused, upset, I have no clue.

Vote: Vismaior
LoudmouthLee
LoudmouthLee
Mafia Scum
LoudmouthLee
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #709 (isolation #22) » Sat Mar 18, 2006 6:30 pm

Post by LoudmouthLee »

Uhm... Mackay, I don't know what you're quite saying...

FoS: Mackay

It's interesting, because I recieved a PM saying I can no longer talk to Fritz. I was able to get a result today.

Here's my idea, and feel free to shoot me down if you think I'm wrong:

#1) Fritz is a mason recruiter that, for game balance purposes, contains a maximum masonry of two.

#2) By fritz continuing to recruit and "lose" the mason, he's able to identify all the power roles that we need..

-Knowledge ascertained

Because I was able to be recruited to Fritz's Masonry, I MUST be a naive cop. Rationale: Vis was a doc and he was UNRECRUITABLE. I investigated someone whom I was sure was scum last night, and they came innocent.

I am willing to have myself lynched over Fritzler if you don't believe me here. Since I'm sure I was convoluted there, and I really want to win this game as a town, please follow me.

#1) I can no longer talk to Fritzler. (100% sure)
#2) I am a naive cop. (90% sure)
#3) Frizler is NOT a cultist (Nearly 100% sure)
#4) The new person Fritzler recruited to his Masonry (and PS: That info should NOT come to light just yet) is a pro-town player. (100%)

If you want to lynch someone today, LYNCH ME. If you think I'm a member of the cult, LYNCH ME.

When I come up good, any doctor in the house, please protect Fritzler. He's the key to winning this game. Trust me on this one.

Finally,
Vote: TSS
, as it's safe to proxy to a Cop, IMHO. How that was missed by you is absolutely unknown.
LoudmouthLee
LoudmouthLee
Mafia Scum
LoudmouthLee
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #710 (isolation #23) » Sat Mar 18, 2006 6:30 pm

Post by LoudmouthLee »

Mackay wrote:I'm back.
Fritzler wrote:Would you be told of an alignment shift in this game anyways? :roll:
What makes you say that?
Because you aren't told anything else!
LoudmouthLee
LoudmouthLee
Mafia Scum
LoudmouthLee
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #711 (isolation #24) » Sat Mar 18, 2006 6:32 pm

Post by LoudmouthLee »

Triple post, sorry, change in thought.

Unvote: TSS, Vote: Mackay

Your post that I just quoted makes me think your role had additional information.. like a list of scum partners.

You scare me, Mackay, and your pressure on Fritzler only heightens it.
LoudmouthLee
LoudmouthLee
Mafia Scum
LoudmouthLee
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #713 (isolation #25) » Sat Mar 18, 2006 7:53 pm

Post by LoudmouthLee »

Wow. I can buy this... let me think on it tonight.

Wow.
LoudmouthLee
LoudmouthLee
Mafia Scum
LoudmouthLee
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #722 (isolation #26) » Sun Mar 19, 2006 4:13 am

Post by LoudmouthLee »

I'll believe CA. Let's see if I was saved from the cult.

Unvote, Vote: Fritzler
LoudmouthLee
LoudmouthLee
Mafia Scum
LoudmouthLee
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #728 (isolation #27) » Thu Mar 23, 2006 8:08 am

Post by LoudmouthLee »

Vote: Mackay

She's scum.
LoudmouthLee
LoudmouthLee
Mafia Scum
LoudmouthLee
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #730 (isolation #28) » Thu Mar 23, 2006 8:14 am

Post by LoudmouthLee »

Okay. I was a naive cop. We're at Lynch and Lose.

I will tell you that I am in a precarious situation. I'm a cultist.

However, CA is innocent. I recieved a PM stating that even though I was recruited, my allignment stayed the same.

There is an anti-town cultist. However, being in the cult as a PRO-TOWN player, I get notified of anyone joining the cult.

The cultist and I have agreed to split this victory. In other words, The cult is now playing for the town.

The cult tried to recruit Mackay, and it failed. Leaving only 1 cultist remaining, still. Fritz was honest with his choices.

I know who's scum. Mackay is #1. I'll hopefully have the next one for you by tomorrow.

Hint: The town is on THIN ice right now. Let's make it happen.
LoudmouthLee
LoudmouthLee
Mafia Scum
LoudmouthLee
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #733 (isolation #29) » Thu Mar 23, 2006 8:18 am

Post by LoudmouthLee »

You're pro-town. I'm in the cult, but a pro-town cultist.

I'm NOT lying.
LoudmouthLee
LoudmouthLee
Mafia Scum
LoudmouthLee
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #736 (isolation #30) » Thu Mar 23, 2006 8:32 am

Post by LoudmouthLee »

The reason, and I won't say if it's Mith or not....

The cult has "cop" like powers.. as in... it cannot recruit mafia.

CA, you saved me, and no, I can't recruit.

However, the other member (and I will say this.. it's NOT mith), isn't pro-town. However, since he/she is at my mercy, We have the cult working for the town.

CA, you SAVED this game for the town. Now, I know it seems implausable... but seriously, LOOK at your role.
LoudmouthLee
LoudmouthLee
Mafia Scum
LoudmouthLee
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #738 (isolation #31) » Thu Mar 23, 2006 8:40 am

Post by LoudmouthLee »

In other words, one more time, the cultist and I agreed on who would be recruited. If it turned into a cult member, we know the person wasn't mafia.

If the person couldn't be recruited, the person must be mafia. QED.

Mackay was the test.
LoudmouthLee
LoudmouthLee
Mafia Scum
LoudmouthLee
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #740 (isolation #32) » Thu Mar 23, 2006 8:44 am

Post by LoudmouthLee »

And there's a lynch. I believe we caught some scum.
LoudmouthLee
LoudmouthLee
Mafia Scum
LoudmouthLee
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #820 (isolation #33) » Tue Mar 28, 2006 5:00 am

Post by LoudmouthLee »

mith wrote:
I didn't buy for a second that you were going to uphold the draw that you promised LML.
I guess we'll never know for sure. ;)
I didn't buy it either.

However, I had Mith by the testes. He couldn't mess with me, as I had a feeling that only one more person was recruitable. (Turns out that none were.)

Was I going to stab Mith in the back? I guess he'll never know, except, to let you know...

If you guys would have lynched the SK...

Town would have won.

I still think I played well.
LoudmouthLee
LoudmouthLee
Mafia Scum
LoudmouthLee
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #833 (isolation #34) » Tue Mar 28, 2006 6:28 am

Post by LoudmouthLee »

Commodore Amazing wrote:I enjoy all the smack talk on Fritzler in the chat log. Also:
[LML]: can we agree that CA is 95% scum?
GL mith: yes
Ha ha.
[LML]: [Mod quote removed. Paraphrase: LML would turn up black.]
GL mith: black is just a really dark purple anyway
:lol:
I was trapping Mith there :)
LoudmouthLee
LoudmouthLee
Mafia Scum
LoudmouthLee
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #834 (isolation #35) » Tue Mar 28, 2006 6:33 am

Post by LoudmouthLee »

PS... my favorite part of our logs...

[LML]: PS: Can we ream out Cad and Fritzler after the game?
GL mith: please
[LML]: thank you.
[LML]: Cad for creating this mess, Fritz for being way too incompetent day 1-4
GL mith: what would you have done if he hadn't been so incompetent?
[LML]: Lost.
[LML]: Gracefully.
GL mith: heh

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”