WeyounsLastClone
Mafia Scum
WeyounsLastClone
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #138 (isolation #1) » Wed Jul 27, 2011 10:10 am

Post by WeyounsLastClone »

Vote: ooba.
I don't like post #65. People posting their 'random' generated never do it for me.
"I wish you hadn't done that."
WeyounsLastClone
WeyounsLastClone
Mafia Scum
WeyounsLastClone
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #214 (isolation #2) » Thu Jul 28, 2011 7:34 am

Is it common practice with Upick to post your choices? (this is my first UPick)
My choices:
Preference:
1) No Lantern
2) Colored Lantern
3) Black/White
WeyounsLastClone
WeyounsLastClone
Mafia Scum
WeyounsLastClone
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #311 (isolation #3) » Sat Jul 30, 2011 9:40 am

Friend wrote:My choices were apparently:

1. White/Black
2. Don't care

Was that acceptable, or did you have to specify?
WeyounsLastClone
WeyounsLastClone
Mafia Scum
WeyounsLastClone
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #363 (isolation #4) » Sun Jul 31, 2011 11:22 am

15 pages already... Gonna read hopefully tomorrow.
I do see six people not voting. Please people, start voting already!
WeyounsLastClone
WeyounsLastClone
Mafia Scum
WeyounsLastClone
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #408 (isolation #5) » Mon Aug 01, 2011 9:35 am

tanstalas wrote:
WeyounsLastClone wrote:15 pages already... Gonna read hopefully tomorrow.
I do see six people not voting. Please people, start voting already!

This seems incredibly scummy to me.

Reads to me:
O hai, I'm totally lurking, please guys vote and lynch someone so we can move to night because I don't want to provide any content because I may scumslip. Going to totally leave my random vote on Ooba though since hes the biggest wagon

Unvote:
Vote: WLC

Vote staying on you until you provide me something.

First of all, my vote on ooba was not random. I just don't trust people posting a 'random' result from a 'random generator'. And my comment about the people not voting is genuine. I usually don't post much, but I do vote. We're at page 16 now, at which point I think everyone should have enough to base a vote upon. Voting wagons and how they evolve are the way we can gain information in my opinion. Currently I feel confident in my ooba vote, not just for that early post I voted for, but also later on.

Your post seems rash and opportunistic, same with your disbelief of Ghostwriter. The same reason you vote me, people could vote you now, because you're just calling out lurkers, which is also an easy thing to do.
WeyounsLastClone
WeyounsLastClone
Mafia Scum
WeyounsLastClone
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #513 (isolation #6) » Tue Aug 02, 2011 10:41 am

vote ooba
WeyounsLastClone
WeyounsLastClone
Mafia Scum
WeyounsLastClone
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #724 (isolation #7) » Thu Aug 04, 2011 9:12 am

Not sure if it's in CJ's role or Apo's, could very well be ooba has something going on the prevents a hammer at this point.
WeyounsLastClone
WeyounsLastClone
Mafia Scum
WeyounsLastClone
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #901 (isolation #8) » Mon Aug 08, 2011 11:11 am

Vote Mr Subliminal

Why come out as The Entity (if you're really that)?
Not too sure about that and what it means. On the one hand, it does make sense, as Deadman was revealed as JLA member, rather than a White Lantern himself, but I'm not sure why you'd claim and expose something that seems quite powerful.
WeyounsLastClone
WeyounsLastClone
Mafia Scum
WeyounsLastClone
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #906 (isolation #9) » Mon Aug 08, 2011 11:21 am

PeregrineV wrote:

p-edit: Wasn't feeling the WLC case, but your voting the White Lantern guy? You know they are the good guys, right?
Unvote.
Vote: WLC

So, more information on why we should lynch the White Lantern Entity feller.

I don't trust that WL stuff one bit. 'part 1' of a plan is nice and all, but in the meantime that means he'll hold influence. Lex Luthor is a bad guy and he was town-aligned, why can't WL be not town-aligned in this game?
Also, The Entity seemingly is powerful. Why expose yourself this early?
WeyounsLastClone
WeyounsLastClone
Mafia Scum
WeyounsLastClone
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1078 (isolation #10) » Tue Aug 09, 2011 9:23 am

Friend wrote:Anyways, WLC has been just so under-the-radar that his play works from a CL mindset. If you read his ISO it's basically just wagoning and trying to look town by questioning the WL stuff.

I'm always an under-the-radar player. I guess the the lack of me posting that makes you think I'm cult then, rather than anything I actually did post. I really don't get how you can be so vehement about me not being town-aligned. Also, why pick me out, and not Peregrine who has even less posts than I do? Peregrine is saying I need to post more, and answer him, but I already did so in post #906.

I guess either scum or cult is trying to push me because they guess I'm an easy lynch.

Lastly, didn't get any ring. Mr. Subliminal, why would you think I'd get one? My character isn't one of the white lanterns. Do you want to know who received just to confirm who is non-cult, or is there more to it. What was your brilliant plan, how did you fuck it up, and how can you salvage it? Unless we can be sure the plan works, can you give us any indication we can trust you? Sorry I sound really paranoid, but when we started claiming our choices, Mr. Subliminal was one of the few who did not want to provide info, but now he's demanding information for some plan that might or might not work.
WeyounsLastClone
WeyounsLastClone
Mafia Scum
WeyounsLastClone
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1092 (isolation #11) » Tue Aug 09, 2011 12:05 pm

@GW, Maybe then I'm just stupid, or not reading closely enough, but at first I thought Mr. S claim was real.

Mr Subliminal wrote:If you think we're scum for it, vote us.

Exactly what I'm doing right now.
Unless you have provable results, fact is you were lying. Without, up til now at least, a good town reason. I'm not a big fan of the so-called 'gambits', that's why I also don't really like Nikanor's behavior in this game.

@GW, I was not discrediting White Lanterns per se. I had my doubts by Mr. S claiming, and corresponding statement/assumption that people responding to his 'sending out rings' would be inherently town (or at least non-cult). Also, what exactly in Ooba's train of thought makes you feel I'm CR?
WeyounsLastClone
WeyounsLastClone
Mafia Scum
WeyounsLastClone
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1140 (isolation #12) » Wed Aug 10, 2011 8:30 am

@Friend, are you WL or not?

Maybe I'm missing something, but in post 316 you say
Friend wrote:I am neither white nor black, strangely enough.

Then in post 910 you say
Friend wrote:Because I'm a WL and I'm town. The others are too.
WeyounsLastClone
WeyounsLastClone
Mafia Scum
WeyounsLastClone
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1143 (isolation #13) » Wed Aug 10, 2011 8:34 am

Friend wrote:I was confused when I got my role PM. I am a WL, but my name is written in a different color so yeah.

What team did you think you were in at first then?
WeyounsLastClone
WeyounsLastClone
Mafia Scum
WeyounsLastClone
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1152 (isolation #14) » Wed Aug 10, 2011 10:18 am

Friend wrote:My name in the role PM is in yellow. I thought I was a yellow lantern.

Anyways this whole thing WLC is doing is more reason for him to die.

Why is you making a dubious mistake reason for me to die? I'm a firm believer of 'lynch all liars' (that's why I don't like the fakeclaims either, it's another form of lying, which I think town should never do).
I'm sorry, but I have a hard time believing your story. You're telling me that during at least your first seven posts you had not realized you were a white lantern, but thought you were a yellow lantern? Could be you're really telling the truth, but you have to admit it is kinda strange. At what point did you realize it?
WeyounsLastClone
WeyounsLastClone
Mafia Scum
WeyounsLastClone
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1174 (isolation #15) » Thu Aug 11, 2011 10:08 am

@mod, I'll be V/LA from tomorrow until Monday (15 Aug)
WeyounsLastClone
WeyounsLastClone
Mafia Scum
WeyounsLastClone
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1346 (isolation #16) » Tue Aug 16, 2011 10:55 am

Okay, I'm back from V/LA. Currently rereading the game, not entirely seeing the GW lynch (although it's better than my lynch :-) ), would be good if he posted more (I guess the same holds for me though).

Do want to check on the three 'musketeers' muffin/Friend/Nikanor. Is one of you Aquaman? Are you JLA that turned White Lantern?

Hope to have more time available tomorrow.
WeyounsLastClone
WeyounsLastClone
Mafia Scum
WeyounsLastClone
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1349 (isolation #17) » Tue Aug 16, 2011 11:45 am

At this point I'm most suspicious of Oversoul, and secondly vezok. Oversoul at some points feels 'playing dumb' where he could/should know more (example post #427, as well as outing LLD by saying he didn't want to have her outed). Vezok because of the Ice/Freezer mix-up, and conveniently forgetting his target of the night. I was waiting to vote tomorrow after finishing my reread of the thread, but I guess I can
vote: vezok
now. He is the lesser suspicion of the two I mentioned, but he already has a vote, so I guess a vote there is more meaningful.

I really don't know about Tans. His Larfreeze claim seems really genuine, and his behavior about it, but some of his posts still scream third-party/scum rather than town.

And the whole CJ frozen vote thing doesn't sit well with me yet.

I still don't like how we have a self-proclaimed, but to me unprovenm, town trinity, but somehow all three game through the first night unscathed. I think my questions on them are more relevant than your Entity-gambit.
WeyounsLastClone
WeyounsLastClone
Mafia Scum
WeyounsLastClone
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1384 (isolation #18) » Thu Aug 18, 2011 6:44 am

Nikanor wrote:So if we go
ToastyToast: OverToast
tans: WLC
Andrius: PeregrineV
Do you three find that acceptable?

Andrius wrote:Except you're not supposed to do it like that, Nik.
You give us a LIST.
We target from the list.
The THREAT of being targeted will work almost as well as a true target.

tans def. targets WLC. If he doesn't someone should.

Do you think people can't think for themselves?
WeyounsLastClone
WeyounsLastClone
Mafia Scum
WeyounsLastClone
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1579 (isolation #19) » Sun Aug 21, 2011 10:30 am

Sorry for my lack of activity again. Reread a bit, focusing on GW (which wasn't too difficult as he has even less content than I have). The only thing he publicly has done after I said I didn't really saw the GW case was voting me (the second largest wagon at that point, I believe), without reason, just saying 'WLC should be lynched right away, and I don't know why anyone thinks differently'. The other thing he seems to have done is non-publicly responding to the mod that he wants to keep his slot (as per 1570). At least he's consistent there with day 1, but there he lists 'following ooba's train of thought' (post 1091) as part of the reason for voting me. After specifically asking what exactly in ooba's post makes him think I'm the one, he just says 'the post was too long, let me link to it again'...

Unvote. Vote: GW.

That makes L-1 (would be L-2 if tanstalas was serious about his Subliminal vote and would not have forgot to unvote).
GW, if you really reclaimed the spot, I think it's a good time to claim. You've had plenty of time to make something up...
WeyounsLastClone
WeyounsLastClone
Mafia Scum
WeyounsLastClone
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1824 (isolation #20) » Sun Aug 28, 2011 12:24 am

@tans: did you just target me with the roleblock you stole from Andy, or did you target me with your own stealing power as well? Can you do both, and have separate targets? I suppose you only roleblocked me though, because otherwise you wouldn't be voting me.
Anyway, I have a feeling that everyone who was targetted tonight has lost their powers, as at the start of the day I got a pm with the same information tans had. Something's fishy at the least. After I get answer from tans on questions above, I'll claim if that's what people really want.

@Kast (2.0 I guess); glad to see the response to Mr. S, but still doesn't entirely explain:
Kast wrote:Mr. S, I tracked Tans night 1 and saw he targeted Andy. I soft claimed this fairly early Day 2. I also hid a hard breadcrumb to this effect in my first post of the game (this is Kast 2, my first post was my first post of D2). I also stupidly put my character name in the same post so I didn't want to point that out unless we were doing a name claim as well. I'll point it out if necessary.

If you're referring to this post (821):
Kast wrote:Just checking in, wrote this up during the looooong Night 1, sorry I couldn't join in on Day 1. As Kast posted, I'm his twin brother and will play for him until he is back on the 23rd. Trying to get a grasp on all the players/alts; I've never played with hydras before.

After reading through all those posts day 1, I think I have some decent reads on the more prolific posters. Nikanor, Muffin, Friend, Hiplop, Subliminal, and Mastin strike me as town. Andrius, CJ, Tans, and Vezok* strike me as possible scum.

Don't have much of an opinion on the rest, or not enough to warrant sharing. Do you guys usually share speculation on night actions and supected motivations, or is that better to keep hidden for now and bring it up when there is a more solid case? Normally I play assuming that a scum team is already just as capable of noticing any observations or conclusions I make from public information, so it's better to share with the other townies that might not have noticed things.

Either way, I will probably be posting a more in depth analysis for the players I find more suspicious. Yesterday's vote weirdness seems the most pressing point to me; that and CJ's attempted hammer, even if it technically happened after the day was over. Since we now know ooba was town, we can surmise there was neither a scum motivation to try to save ooba by preventing a vote switch, nor motivation for scum to prevent a non-scum CJ from voting a town ooba.

I don't really see your crumb or supposed name.

@Blackberry, in the meantime, did you read the entire game? All nice and well that you post a lot, refer to another game where you post a lot and claim that to be town, but for me it feels just pointing that out is a bad argument. Also it feels like even though you post a lot, most of it is taking and adapting what others think, rather than your own ideas, probably just what works best at that moment. And as Mr. S., you're hardly voting. Your very first vote is just because Mr. S pointed that out, really.
Vote: Blackberry.
WeyounsLastClone
WeyounsLastClone
Mafia Scum
WeyounsLastClone
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1833 (isolation #21) » Sun Aug 28, 2011 3:41 am

zMuffinMan wrote:PS:

WLC wrote:Anyway, I have a feeling that everyone who was targetted tonight has lost their powers, as at the start of the day I got a pm with the same information tans had. Something's fishy at the least. After I get answer from tans on questions above, I'll claim if that's what people really want.

This is bullshit.

Either Kast is lying, or people who lost their powers performed no actions that night, which means tans did not end up targeting you (or he's lying about having lost his powers), so you couldn't have lost your powers from someone targeting you, and it doesn't explain why others who were targeted by someone didn't get this mysterious PM that you supposedly got.

Did you lose your powers permanently?

The pm was at the same time as start of day post. So I believe everything during the night should still have processed as normal, and that's why I want to know what tans did tonight.
PM basically says my powers are gone. As it doesn't specify anything regarding the loss being temporarily, I assume it's permanent and not just stolen what tans was going to do in the night.
WeyounsLastClone
WeyounsLastClone
Mafia Scum
WeyounsLastClone
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1835 (isolation #22) » Sun Aug 28, 2011 4:28 am

Mr Subliminal wrote:And what, pray tell, was your power, and any usages/results of it you performed?

First want to hear from Tans if he got to steal my power last night and got insight in what it is. I'll say now it was an anti-cult power rather than anti-scum.
WeyounsLastClone
WeyounsLastClone
Mafia Scum
WeyounsLastClone
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1840 (isolation #23) » Sun Aug 28, 2011 5:46 am

tanstalas wrote:I already said I blocked you, didn't I?

/phonepost

So if you used Andy's block that you stole N1 on me, what did you do with your own stealing abilities power last night? Or am I misunderstanding your role?
WeyounsLastClone
WeyounsLastClone
Mafia Scum
WeyounsLastClone
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1845 (isolation #24) » Sun Aug 28, 2011 8:00 am

tanstalas wrote:
WeyounsLastClone wrote:
tanstalas wrote:I already said I blocked you, didn't I?

/phonepost

So if you used Andy's block that you stole N1 on me, what did you do with your own stealing abilities power last night? Or am I misunderstanding your role?

Already answered in post 1256.

Please stop asking stuff I already said.

Sorry, then I misunderstood. I thought you stole from Andy, and that what you stole was a roleblock. So that this night you could have used that roleblock ability, and your own stealing ability. I probably have missed exactly then what you stole from Andy, if any, as I can't seem to find it. You really don't have to be an ass about it, especially when you still ignore one open point. You still had your power tonight. If you used it on me, you would have to know what my ability was, right?

If I'm still wrong, you should maybe have a look if what you posted really makes sense.
WeyounsLastClone
WeyounsLastClone
Mafia Scum
WeyounsLastClone
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1847 (isolation #25) » Sun Aug 28, 2011 10:59 am

Okay, that one sentence makes it a lot clearer. I was an anti-cult doctor. So basically I could target someone and he/she could not be culted then that night. First night I targeted Mr. S, second night I targeted Kast.
WeyounsLastClone
WeyounsLastClone
Mafia Scum
WeyounsLastClone
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1849 (isolation #26) » Sun Aug 28, 2011 11:24 am

No, the message I got at the start of the day losing my powers didn't mention anything affecting N2.
WeyounsLastClone
WeyounsLastClone
Mafia Scum
WeyounsLastClone
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1894 (isolation #27) » Mon Aug 29, 2011 8:33 am

@CJ, are you still Saint Walker, but did your role change, or did you change from being Saint Walker as well? (don't need to know your name then, just if it's changed).
Why, if we're asking for a claim, are you saying what you were, and not what you currently are?
WeyounsLastClone
WeyounsLastClone
Mafia Scum
WeyounsLastClone
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1916 (isolation #28) » Mon Aug 29, 2011 11:42 am

I already mentioned my exact role name in post 1847 (except the words were bolded in my role).

And Andrius, please start making sense. Please.
WeyounsLastClone
WeyounsLastClone
Mafia Scum
WeyounsLastClone
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1920 (isolation #29) » Mon Aug 29, 2011 12:00 pm

Blackberry wrote:On iPhone

I guarantee "anti cult doctor" is not a role name given by the mods

WLC is mafia or cult leader.

It's not 'anti cult doctor', but 'anti-cult doctor'. Are you trying to discredit me just because you're afraid you'll be otherwise lynched? Love to hear how you can guarantee something the mods didn't, which actually they did.
WeyounsLastClone
WeyounsLastClone
Mafia Scum
WeyounsLastClone
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1975 (isolation #30) » Tue Aug 30, 2011 3:19 am

Seriously, get your act together guys. Basing it on the naming thing is crazy. Cop and Doc in regular situation, if you want to specify them further, I think the way it currently looks like is logical. Cult Cop is about finding cult. The doc in this case, prevents culting, so it's Anti-Cult Doctor.

I'm Mera, Queen of the Sea (mentioned 'fishy' in one of my posts as reference; I'm at work now, so don't have time to look it up). From the description of my role, it felt to me like Aquaman would be CR. Take that as you will.

At this point I'm not sure who to trust, but I really have my doubts with Tanstalas.
WeyounsLastClone
WeyounsLastClone
Mafia Scum
WeyounsLastClone
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1999 (isolation #31) » Tue Aug 30, 2011 9:43 am

Kast wrote:
WLC Lynch:
WLC wrote:Seriously, get your act together guys. Basing it on the naming thing is crazy. Cop and Doc in regular situation, if you want to specify them further, I think the way it currently looks like is logical. Cult Cop is about finding cult. The doc in this case, prevents culting, so it's Anti-Cult Doctor.
No, logically, BB is correct and it should simply be cult (or recruit) doc. However, this is a minor point and while it's a potential fake-claim slip, it's not the reason for lynching you.

Well, fine you know better than the mod and the one who got the mod pm then.

Kast wrote:
The reason for lynching you is here:
The pm was at the same time as start of day post. So I believe everything during the night should still have processed as normal, and that's why I want to know what tans did tonight.
PM basically says my powers are gone. As it doesn't specify anything regarding the loss being temporarily, I assume it's permanent and not just stolen what tans was going to do in the night.
WLC clearly indicated that he read my post about losing my powers and not getting any results last night AND he obviously read Tans' answers to my post/questions. Tans also VERY CLEARLY explained out that he could STEAL a power on one night, then USE that power on the NEXT night, then STEAL another power on the FOLLOWING night. I referenced and linked to this and specifically asked Tans about it at the start of this day. There's no way WLC read that exchange and then genuinely thinks Tans might have stolen WLC's powers and can confirm him.

WLC is playing dumb here after demonstrating that he knows better. He's either responsible for erasing Tans and my power OR he's trying to take advantage of it and get pseudo cleared. I'm leaning more towards the latter given his botched cult doc claim (which would also implicate him as probable CR). Also, I suspect that the double-power loss was a result of town motivating a scum player, and I doubt any townies would have motivated WLC.
Tans did certainly not explain it clearly, at least not for me. Post #1256 had led me to believe he could do both. Maybe it's my lack of reading skills, but otherwise I wouldn't have been such an ass about it and go through the back and forth we did.

You yourself misunderstood what he could (steal, use, steal, use) do in post 1731:
Kast wrote:
@tanstalas:
WTF did you steal our powers instead of blocking your suspected CR?

Kast wrote:
Additionally, NPIAU's bussing on WLC is a pretty terrible reason to dismiss him as potential CR. There was no point in D2 where WLC was anywhere near being lynched, so there was really no danger to him. As far as NPIAU going after WLC very hard; that's kinda the point of bussing and pretty much the only way to do it effectively.

Really? If I was CR and NPIAU at that point my only recruit (assuming cult starting on their own here) you really think has reason to bus and not take a safer road? Early game I think not drawing unnecessary attention would be the way to go for cult.

You, together with tans, have done an admirable job in making BB look good. As others mention, the one who actually robbed us of our powers could be one claiming to have lost power. Not sure if that's you or tans at this point, but leaning towards Kast.
Unvote. Vote: Kast.

Fun thing is, my power never came from a ring, so if it's tanstalas stealing powers by means of getting rings. In that regards, the loss of powers is not because of the loss of ring, because I never had one (save for the wedding ring maybe :wink: ).
WeyounsLastClone
WeyounsLastClone
Mafia Scum
WeyounsLastClone
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2005 (isolation #32) » Tue Aug 30, 2011 9:59 am

Oversoul wrote:
Also, I don't buy WLC's claim. If he was Mera he would be a Red Lantern, and Cult Doctor doesn't fit at all with that claim. She has no healing abilities.

Yeah, right, like a Red Lantern Mera would claim that role if they were scum. Mera was Red Lantern in Blackest Night, not Brightest Day.

As I mentioned before, I think we're looking for Aquaman, as my role pm mentions him, and dead creatures of the sea forming because of him.

Also, I don't like the whole Mr. Subliminal shenagigans of calling me hammered for the umpteenth time in a row. Who are you going to fool with that? I think vezok wouldn't be a hammer even if BB hadn't unvoted, as Oversoul's unvote/vote didn't do anything because he was already voting me.

pedit. Ah that's nice, Aquaman outs himself directly.
Unvote. Vote: Oversoul.
WeyounsLastClone
WeyounsLastClone
Mafia Scum
WeyounsLastClone
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2015 (isolation #33) » Tue Aug 30, 2011 10:20 am

Mr Subliminal wrote:

Oversoul wrote:Subliminal, if you fucking think CJ is CR daykill his ass. What the fuck are you waiting for?

Our daykill only works on town.

What's it with those freaking stupid claims?
WeyounsLastClone
WeyounsLastClone
Mafia Scum
WeyounsLastClone
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2020 (isolation #34) » Tue Aug 30, 2011 10:26 am

@mod, could it please be added to OP if the kills in Night two were aligned with town, or with mafia, or something else?
WeyounsLastClone
WeyounsLastClone
Mafia Scum
WeyounsLastClone
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2030 (isolation #35) » Tue Aug 30, 2011 10:48 am

Kast wrote:
(2) Aquaman is black in Darkest Night
NOT
in Brightest Day. If anything he'd be a Black Miller. He certainly wouldn't be CR. WLC's claim makes no sense.

Well, looking at it from a comic accurracy perspective, I think having any Black Lanterns doesn't make sense in Brightest day. I think actually Aquaman was one of the few retaining some Black Lantern properties (dead fish, etc.).
WeyounsLastClone
WeyounsLastClone
Mafia Scum
WeyounsLastClone
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2063 (isolation #36) » Wed Aug 31, 2011 10:21 am

Well, it doesn't help discussing with Kast, as with everything I try to bring across he finds a way to twist and turn it.
I want to lynch Aquaman, and since Oversoul is Aquaman, he's the only logical choice for me at the moment. The Toast and vezok claims I have to admit are strange, but maybe cult started with 2, or something went strange with actions, but I still believe him to be CR. I feel his panic/aggression could also be because he's feeling the heat.

Oversoul wrote: WLC is obviously not town and the fact that no one else realizes this is disheartening. And yes, until you vote him, I don't think you realize it
Subliminal

Please give me a
good
reason why I'm not town.

Oversoul wrote:
Hiplop, Nikanor, Vezok, CJ, where the fuck are you guys?

First good point you made in a while. Got a feeling there's some mafia there trying to see what happens with me, without burning their hands.
WeyounsLastClone
WeyounsLastClone
Mafia Scum
WeyounsLastClone
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2075 (isolation #37) » Wed Aug 31, 2011 11:56 am

tanstalas wrote:
Mr Subliminal wrote:If WLC is CR, then no one can be recruited because nopointinactingup was recruited N1 and he was blocked N2 by tanstalas.

Except that my powers were stolen and if that resolves first he wasn't blocked, so if WLC flips CR yo could be a recruitee

When did you get pm'ed your powers were stolen? Were they stolen, or did you just lose them?

Looking at this I think you're actually the one doing the stealing. You being confused about the timing might mean you can steal powers, but you might not know when the actual stealing is happening. And you keep calling it 'stealing', while the ones affected just get to know they 'loose' their powers. For now I'll guess you're 3rd party.

Also look at it from the perspective if someone was motivated, would they go for Kast, tans, or me, of the three that claim we lost our powers? I get the feeling from the number of people voting me that I'm not first choice. (this is all a big if, that one of Kast or tans actually didn't lose powers but caused the loss, but still).
WeyounsLastClone
WeyounsLastClone
Mafia Scum
WeyounsLastClone
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2076 (isolation #38) » Wed Aug 31, 2011 12:01 pm

Hmm, thought I responded to BB as well, but seems that post got lost. Do you really think that if I was the one that made Kast and tans lose their powers, I'd post that I lost my powers as well?

I really don't like how BB gets this swingy. It's incredible the number of scummy/stupid people here, wish it was double-vote mafia.

Blackberry wrote:
* He is 100% faking his loss of powers. I strongly believe only those with ITEMS can lose their powers, and he self-admittedly does not have an item (besides, what would be the point of HAVING items, if they're the thing that controls your powers and thus determines if you can lose your power or not...)

Do you have information on items that we/I don't?

@tans, Kast: did you just lose your powers, or were your powers related to a ring/object that's now gone?
WeyounsLastClone
WeyounsLastClone
Mafia Scum
WeyounsLastClone
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2080 (isolation #39) » Wed Aug 31, 2011 12:15 pm

Oversoul wrote:

Tans claimed that his power acted as a steal and a roleblock with the exception of recruiting actions and mafia kill actions. WLC could very well have recruited even if Tans had blocked him. For that matter he could have sent in a mafia kill as well
appeasing Subliminal
. Vanillalizing power definitely goes under the miscellaneous section of NAR and copy/steal is one of the highest priorities.

If you say recruitment is unaffected by actions, then all that stuff about you not being able to recruitment goes down the drain as well, so you could just as well be the CR.

Oversoul wrote:
WLC trying to force Tans's lynch is indicative of fabrication. If WLC is the recruiter and Tans ability is true that it doesn't block CR/Nightkiller it would make a lot of sense for Tans to be a recruit option as he is larfleeze so he isn't likely going to be uncultable, he is somewhat likely of being third party but given Tans play I don't think so, and he essentially acts as a pseudo cop with his steal ability. WLC voicing his opinion on someone he doesn't think is the CR, but planting heavy doubt is scummy. he is trying to counterclaim the same thing that happened to Tans happened to him when Nikanor already claimed that he targeted Kast and Tans with vanillafiying powers so that his own position would be strong once Tans comes up as a lynched recruit.

Have I said I wanted tanstalas lynched? No. Do I think he's non-town? Yes. Am I voting him? No. Am I voting for the CR? YES!
And the comment about Nikanor's claim means nothing. In the meantime we know anything Nikanor claims can't be trusted. He's claiming willy nilly.
WeyounsLastClone
WeyounsLastClone
Mafia Scum
WeyounsLastClone
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2222 (isolation #40) » Wed Aug 31, 2011 10:40 pm

wow. I think Tans never really lost his powers, but now starts claiming he got them back somehow.
If town keeps on going like this, I guess it'll be a showdown between the black lanterns and the colored scums.
Not sure how the WL would factor into this.

In the meantime I think Kast is stupidtown, but town nonetheless. The role he breadcrumbed makes sense as town.

Still think there's something fishy about Oversoul. If he really is Aquaman, my role pm really makes me think he is CR and should be the target. But with all the blaming and other stupid things going on, I really don't know who is the best next target for the second lynch today.

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”