FrozenMirror
FrozenMirror
Townie
FrozenMirror
Townie
Townie

Post Post #3 (isolation #0) » Tue Jul 26, 2011 5:43 am

Post by FrozenMirror »

We stand ready to assist in the battle against the forces of Darkness ...

/confirm
FrozenMirror
FrozenMirror
Townie
FrozenMirror
Townie
Townie

Post Post #47 (isolation #1) » Wed Jul 27, 2011 6:43 am

Post by FrozenMirror »

Andrius wrote:predit: Hehe, Magna's not here this time. TOWN WIN HERE WE GO.

Hey you do remember you just finished modding a Town win that I was a part (ok, not a great part but still an important part, IMO) of.

I feel sort of offended ...
FrozenMirror
FrozenMirror
Townie
FrozenMirror
Townie
Townie

Post Post #203 (isolation #2) » Thu Jul 28, 2011 3:57 am

Post by FrozenMirror »

MagnaofIllusion wrote:Magna and I are discussing things in the QT currently but we want one thing clear –

Everyone playing the “White Lanterns are Anti-Cult, Scum are confirmed Red / Yellow Lanterns” flavor outguessing are doing it wrong.

The categories each have the ability (aside from Black Lanterns, who are more or less Mod confirmed as the Cult) to be placed in any sort of role.

Non-Lanterns – Can draw from traditional Super-heroes or Villans to fill out the Town / Mafia as needed.

Colored Lanterns – Obvious.

White / Black Lanterns – The White Lanterns do have some questionable characters (Maxwell Lord being the highest profile) that can be used in either fashion as necessary.

So until we have flips or have Cop claim that gives flavor Mod responses that restrict Mafia to a set group nothing about the make-up should be assumed. I’d expect a Mafia team mix (some Red / Yellow Lanterns, some other Villans, maybe a White Lantern)

We chose, in order,

Non-Lantern
Colored Lantern
White / Black Lantern

If someone could make a list of claims that would be fantastic.

Vezok – please confirm the following fact – your character is a female dressed in white named Freezer and you haven't screwed up reading in giving us this.

- AlmasterGM

God damn it stupid Hydras ...

Sorry I ruined the "gambit" AGM.
FrozenMirror
FrozenMirror
Townie
FrozenMirror
Townie
Townie

Post Post #212 (isolation #3) » Thu Jul 28, 2011 7:30 am

Post by FrozenMirror »

Nikanor wrote:It's possible that I'm a white lantern, but I doubt it. tans could be lying I guess, but I don't know why he'd do that.

Go to Wikipedia and look up “White Lantern Corps” under the “Members” and “Labors of the Twelve” sections look to see if your character is listed. Report back with a simple Yes or No.

Vezok wrote:Yep that's right.
She has big boobs and has white hair. She does have some light blue on the gloves though.

And you are absolutely certain you aren’t actually Killer Frost instead?
FrozenMirror
FrozenMirror
Townie
FrozenMirror
Townie
Townie

Post Post #220 (isolation #4) » Thu Jul 28, 2011 8:54 am

Post by FrozenMirror »

hiplop wrote:
add in my case, and hes fucking scum

Expect a response after Vezok responds to our latest post ...
FrozenMirror
FrozenMirror
Townie
FrozenMirror
Townie
Townie

Post Post #260 (isolation #5) » Fri Jul 29, 2011 5:53 am

Post by FrozenMirror »

If we had full agreement at this moment we would be tempted to vote Andrius. His tone reads much like scum Andy trying to fake Town Andy. Also based on what we have stated before in thread a mass-claim ISN’T going to magically ‘catch’ the scum based on the variety of ways the Mods can form the scum-team from ANY of the three categories. He has to know that this set-up isn’t likely breakable via the groups like Blackest Night.

-

With the revelations from Nik and vezok about their claimed characters I’m much more likely to think Hiplop is telling the truth and that the “White Lanterns” are activated by something (time, an event, etc) in the game.

--

InHim wrote:I read your post, AGMoI, and can't help to think this is a rolefish attempt.

If you wish to parse our request for Nik to look at a list of approximately 20 characters, of which many flavorwise could be any conceivable Role in the game, and ask him for a simple Yes or NO as to whether his character was there as rolefishing that is your right.

Given the order Nik claimed he submitted and his further claim as a non-Lantern if he hadn’t come back with a Yes (and this supports hiplop’s assertion about delayed White Lanterns) we would have driven his lynch. It isn’t possible for him to get a Non-Lantern which was his 3rd Choice given what role we got.

hiplop wrote:Ice is a black lantern in blackest night...

Yes and became a White Lantern in Blackest Night (part of the original squad dismissed after the defeat of Nekron). You should know this if you are familiar with the flavor and given your own PM him claiming Ice as a Non-Lantern currently makes sense.

Do you think Ice is a fake-claim for the Black Recruitor (which realistically can’t be Ice)?

Vezok has an absolute history of butchering his claims. See Clash of Kings Mafia where he absolutely butcherd his Meera Reed claim. It’s a null read for him.
FrozenMirror
FrozenMirror
Townie
FrozenMirror
Townie
Townie

Post Post #312 (isolation #6) » Sat Jul 30, 2011 9:41 am

Post by FrozenMirror »

Mr Subliminal wrote:hiphlop is our claimed White Lantern, right? Are you one of those that got discharged from the Corps (like Superman), or are you one of 'The 12'?

We find it scummy that you threw a role-fishing accusation against us regarding our inquiries to Nikanor but then yourselves proceed to ask similar questions to another player.
FrozenMirror
FrozenMirror
Townie
FrozenMirror
Townie
Townie

Post Post #463 (isolation #7) » Tue Aug 02, 2011 4:39 am

Post by FrozenMirror »

The other head has finally weighed in with reads so I am letting him make our next large content post.

But a quick thought on current events -

Toog's claim is essentially the fake-claim that Kast made in Blackest Night Mafia without the color changing element.

ooba is clearly scumtastic for his attack on the claim for flavor reasons.

I'm really not sure what the point of all the 'Justice League' members specifically outing themselves if they get group abilities as they can be picked off by scum quicker that way.

VOTE: Toog

A guilty claim in a DoubleDay absolutely should be tested.
FrozenMirror
FrozenMirror
Townie
FrozenMirror
Townie
Townie

Post Post #477 (isolation #8) » Tue Aug 02, 2011 6:00 am

Post by FrozenMirror »

nopointinactingup wrote:Yea. I don't think CR get fake claims like Luthor

Screw this ... I'm not waiting around ...

You need to clarify ...

1. Do you think the CR would not get a fake-claim at all (I don't think this is where you are going but want to be clear).
2. Do you think the CR would not get a Luther fake-claim when Tans has said via his role-PM Luther is likely in the game?

I need clarity on this.
FrozenMirror
FrozenMirror
Townie
FrozenMirror
Townie
Townie

Post Post #500 (isolation #9) » Tue Aug 02, 2011 8:03 am

Post by FrozenMirror »

VOTE: ooba

My lazy other head and I agree on this read and Andrius (who is also Obv-scum) isn't getting lynched.
FrozenMirror
FrozenMirror
Townie
FrozenMirror
Townie
Townie

Post Post #527 (isolation #10) » Tue Aug 02, 2011 5:43 pm

Post by FrozenMirror »

FrozenMirror wrote:VOTE: ooba

My lazy other head and I agree on this read and Andrius (who is also Obv-scum) isn't getting lynched.

GOD MAGNA

First you fuck up my brilliant troll gambit of signing posts in reverse.

Now you call me lazy ITT.

THIS RELATIONSHIP ISNT GONNA WORK IF WE DONT PLAY NICE TOGETHER

That said ooba is definitely scum so full steam ahead ahead on that one. Magna and I have also caught about 4 more scum in our QT, but we don't want to blow our load just yet because that's not how we're rolling this game. in the meantime mastin2 can do all the work since he's doing a fine job.

P.S. I would be a lot more incentivized to post if I didn't have to switch accounts to do so.

P.P.S. Solving reCAPTCHAs while drunk because you keep mistyping your password is really hard.
FrozenMirror
FrozenMirror
Townie
FrozenMirror
Townie
Townie

Post Post #653 (isolation #11) » Wed Aug 03, 2011 9:47 am

Post by FrozenMirror »

Candle Jack wrote:Frozenmirror;

I asked these questions to you:

@Frozen

1. What specifically sounds like scum andius instead of town andrius?
2. Do you think his attempt to try and break the setup is more likely to come from someone anti-town?
2a. Also, why do you immediatly discourage talking about the possibility of breaking the setup?
3. What sort of massclaim are you talking about, the one we are currently doing, or something else?

1. What specifically? It's all based on the manner in which Andy is posting. It feels forced and contrived. Read Blackest Night or AGM's CYS game for examples of what I feel are honest Town Andy posting. In summary I feel he's trying too hard to emulate the more breezy, carefree natural Town style Andy shows when Town.

2. I don't think it is more likely to come from either alignment but I don't think it is Pro-Town regardless. Scum are much more likely, IMO, to benefit from the massive amounts of information generated.
2a. I think 2 answers this quite clearly.

3. I'm talking about the kind of massclaim that Andy purposed - full claims with Character names, powers and flavor.

My question to you - what did you expect (scum-hunting wise) to get out of questions 2/2a?
FrozenMirror
FrozenMirror
Townie
FrozenMirror
Townie
Townie

Post Post #699 (isolation #12) » Thu Aug 04, 2011 7:59 am

Post by FrozenMirror »

Mr Subliminal wrote:Hey FM, can you remind me why I think you're scum?

No I don't think I can because that would require me to understand why you might think we were scum.

And we have no clue. If you don't remember either we that's probably a bad sign ...
FrozenMirror
FrozenMirror
Townie
FrozenMirror
Townie
Townie

Post Post #703 (isolation #13) » Thu Aug 04, 2011 8:04 am

Post by FrozenMirror »

Mr Subliminal wrote:I even managed to convince Magua, but it was just "FM seems scummy. Agree?" "Yep" in our QT. I think it has to do with you FoSing but not voting or something. Did this happen? I'm too lazy to check, so please be honest.

Well this head did indicate he thought Andrius was scummy but waited for the other head's read on Andy to be made. So I suppose in a round-about way that is what you were saying there.

This head thinks Hydra Dissoance is scummy as hell. Take it as you will.

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”